PDA

View Full Version : swine flu

willkani.
September 14th, 2010, 03:51 PM
hey everyone! so i am just watching the fourth horseman (part 1) and when mitchell asks what the cover story is for the ori plauge gen landry says a new influenza outbreak.could the swine flu outbreak be a cover story for a real alien virus???

Captain Lazlo
September 14th, 2010, 04:22 PM
hey everyone! so i am just watching the fourth horseman (part 1) and when mitchell asks what the cover story is for the ori plauge gen landry says a new influenza outbreak.could the swine flu outbreak be a cover story for a real alien virus???Of course! It first arrived in Roswell :D

jelgate
September 14th, 2010, 04:35 PM
hey everyone! so i am just watching the fourth horseman (part 1) and when mitchell asks what the cover story is for the ori plauge gen landry says a new influenza outbreak.could the swine flu outbreak be a cover story for a real alien virus???

No. 4th Horsemen was written years before the swine flu outbreak

willkani.
September 14th, 2010, 05:00 PM
i know it was written before the swine flu outbreak i was going to add that at the end just incase people thought that but decided not to maybe i should of

Pharaoh Atem
September 14th, 2010, 06:01 PM
No. 4th Horsemen was written years before the swine flu outbreak

but sars around at the time. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Severe_acute_respiratory_syndrome

jelgate
September 14th, 2010, 06:47 PM
SARS isn't related to the flu

Pharaoh Atem
September 14th, 2010, 07:01 PM
SARS isn't related to the flu

but it's still a sickness that was around at the time of the ep just sayin

SaberBlade
September 14th, 2010, 07:01 PM
I think they are all alien viruses. Diseases if we have sex, diseases if we eat beef, diseases if we eat pork, diseases if we eat chicken, next it will be the fish. Damn aliens, going after our sex and foods They started along time ago by going after potatoes.

Puddle-Jumper
September 15th, 2010, 04:15 AM

Plus the swine flu, is definetly not an alien disease, like microbiology student here, and we studied the behind off that strain of the flu and its not dangerous at all compared to other strains of the flu.

kernl sandrs
September 18th, 2010, 09:45 AM

Are you being serious?

bradly08
September 20th, 2010, 01:34 AM
I think they are all alien viruses. Diseases if we have sex, diseases if we eat beef, diseases if we eat pork, diseases if we eat chicken, next it will be the fish. Damn aliens, going after our sex and foods They started along time ago by going after potatoes.

Touch my potatoes and i'll kill them :D

Janus
October 17th, 2010, 06:04 AM

Hmm....that would be a nice. But I don't think so.