PDA

View Full Version : Stargate New Seasons ~ SG1 ~ Resurgence ~ Season 11 RPG ~ LA~Earth Connections

RogueRanger
September 14th, 2010, 02:23 PM
<Tehran, Iran> - <Melal Apartment Hotel>

*No. 68, Naseri St. Vali Asr Ave., Tehran*

{Abu Said aka~ Lucian Alliance ~ Tano Kren} NPC

Abu Said and his two henchmen, roughly tossed the haggard, bloodied captives to the floor. CIA agents a man and woman, caught at the wrong place at the wrong time. "Li, these two we caught not a day ago at our launch site, you told us your security would not allow this to happen again?" He spat at the hapless agents. "I want names, contacts. We have tried, maybe your methods will prevail. Your next shipment of naquada rests on this." He turned and left the hard eyed Korean woman and her servant Maya to deal with it. The door slammed hard to the apartment when the last of the three 'aliens' departed.

Princess Awinita
September 14th, 2010, 03:00 PM
<LA~Earth Connections> <Tehran, Iran. Apartment Hotel>

{Li Anh} {Maya} NPC
{} indicates a dialect between Li and Maya only, not exactly Korean, nor Mongolian either. something of a mix of the two

Li waited until Abu had finished speaking, so far things had gone to plan, but these two. These two were the monkey in the wrench. These two were the missing links. But she doubted that she was to do much else then do away with these two once she got what she needed. She looked towards the pair laying onthe floor. Her dark eyes taking in both of them. They had indeed not been treated well. Maya looked out the window, watching the three 'Aliens' leave, for people from another planet, they were actually more human then she wanted to admit. When the three finaslly left the parking lot she nodded to Li. "{They have left}"

Li nodded and went to the man first, reaching sdown and rolling the guy over. His stench was indeed stronger then most, of alcohol doubtless. She had yet to hear from Dong, her partner. Hopefully he had found something and would contact her, it had been a week. she spoke towards Maya. {"Keep watch on main entry, keep ear to phone for contact."} When Maya Nodded, Li roughly pulled the CIA agent to his feet and all but dragged him into the back part of the apartment room. A few minutes later Li returned for the CIA woman, and hopefully got something out of this day.

Inside the back part of the apartment, seperated from the front living area bythe bathroom and a closet, the bed was unused, the sheets pulled back to allow lack of blood to spread on them. Li went over to a box, withdrawing a weapon of some sort. zat? No, not a zat, a pistol. there was nothing more in the box, she slid the silencer onto the barrel.

"I ask again" She hissed slowly, and oddly calmly. "Did you report to anyone of what you find?" She slid a twenty round clip into her pistol. She had need for these to talk, and had learned one or two things of how to get one to talk. The man said nothing. She fired one shot, right at his left foot. She repeated her question, the man showed pain on his face, but still said nothing, possibly just a dupe? No, not a dupe. She fired at his other foot, now he was crippled. She moved up only a foot or so. "You make this hard. Tell me information, Death will be painless." yeah right, like her methods were painless.

"We contacted nobody!" the woman blurted out. Li's eyes turned to her, the gun never wavering from the man's knees. "I swear we contacted no one!" Li's gun moved, now towards the woman's own feet.

{"What did you find?"} Li asked Maya, who had gone through the things dropped by the LA agents. the weapons and toher gear used by the two CIA. A small black book in her hands, she tossed it to Li, who caught it out of the air. She turned towards the woman. "I find you lie, I kill you." She hissed before having Maya guard both people, the man was pon the bed, seated, his feet with a hole in each. Li moved towards a window, but also to the box her weapon was kept in. A small laptop was there. This was not going to go well for either CIA agent. At least Li was doing well on her part.

benoz777
September 14th, 2010, 03:31 PM
<SG4 Mission 1>

<Warren street, London>

{Dong-sun Goh, NK agent} NPC

Dong-sun Goh was never one to panic, he calmly walked out of the station and caught a taxi. As he got in he looked behind him, the two SGC agents had vanished in the London peak hour crowd. He smiled, they'll track him, but he'll be waiting for them. "Heathrow please." He said politely and retrieved his cell phone. It was routed through several phony user's so it would take MI6 ages to trace him. After a moment of punching numbers the phone rang and a young woman answered in English. "Hello."

"Maya, comrade. It's Dong. Put the Major on."

((OOC copied from SG4 thread))

Princess Awinita
September 14th, 2010, 04:24 PM
<LA~Earth Connections> <SG4 Missions>

{Li Anh} {Maya} NPC

Maya nodded, Li had gained only scant information, but it was worthwhilem, only two contacts, these CIA, they had been taught to stretch things, and to lie when need arose, she had mused. Even though Maya had never met Dong, she had heard his voice, "Moment" she said in Korean before handing the cellphone to Li. {"It is master Dong"} She said.

Li took the phone, before he could speak she said simply. "We got trouble. CIA, two of them, one contacted two others, the root goes deep." She had her eyes on both the CIA agents, the man had fainted from pain or shock, shortly to be put from his misry just as soon as Li got off the phone with Dong. She said to him in Korean. "What is needed?" Sure they were partners, but most looked to her for gudiance, and..... other things. But Dong was different, she saw him as her only equal, and in many case, just liek this one, a higher up to be resepected.

((OOC: Maya doesn't exactly have a color yet, never did think of one, right now I'm going basic forum colors, she is to be a PC soon at some point.))

benoz777
September 14th, 2010, 05:42 PM
<SG4 Mission 1>

<Taxi, London>

"Are you not forgetting something Comrade Major?" His tone was terse and in no mood for foolish womanly ways. "Get what you can from them and dispose of them. I'm on my way to Heathrow now. Tell our 'friends' that they lost their London Cell, it was the Australian scum and her underlings. I will be in Tehran in a few hours, meet me at the Rail station, I will call again when my plane touches down. Is there anything you need from your apartment here, it will be cleansed very soon."

((OOC, use red for all non active NPC's));)

Princess Awinita
September 14th, 2010, 05:59 PM
<LA~Earth Connections> <SG4 Missions>

{Li Anh} {Maya} NPC

"Understood Comrade Colonel." She looked at the two CIA agents, the woman scared out of her wits, Maya holding a gun similar to Li's own on both. The Man starting to waken. A dark smile crested her face. "Only need one thing from room. Laptop case. Laptop itself is useless, never used, case however is different story, if our friends get their hands on it..." She let the thought go, meaning the laptop case contained something of strong impertance. She nodded, even though Dong couldn't see. "I will await your call Comrade Colonel. Worry not of our unwanted friends that are with me. The root will be cut." She waited then for anything more the Colonel had to say to her, or if her note of the laptop case, which contained a parcel of notes in Korean for the Colonel himself to read, which contained the rest of the information that the unwanted guests had so far gleaned. Li nodded her eyes now on the two CIA agents. Both of them looked as if they were scared out of their minds. Sucks to be them, she mused. She spotted Maya, her own weapon on the two. A feral smile on her own face.

This was good, good enough thast once the items were in their possession and they were sdafely home, things would be working right for once. But somehing nagged inside her, something of nervousness that she had not had before. She had lewarned tonot trust that inner voice.

RogueRanger
September 14th, 2010, 10:59 PM
<Tehran, Iran> - <Melal Apartment Hotel> <Room 611>

A sharp knock on the door. "Room service."

((OOC Sis, please correct your location tags)):P ^^^

benoz777
September 20th, 2010, 05:23 PM
<SG4 Mission 1>

<Taxi, London>

"Understood Comrade Colonel."...... Only need one thing from room. Laptop case. Laptop itself is useless, never used, case however is different story, if our friends get their hands on it...I will await your call Comrade Colonel. Worry not of our unwanted friends that are with me. The root will be cut."

"I shall retrieve the case personally Li, my plane is not due to leave for another ninety minutes." Dong checked his phone map. "Driver, 34a Berrymead Gardens." Slowly without the driver seeing his motions, he checked the ceramic pistol inside his coat, he'd been through customs with it before, yet security was tighter now. Perhaps, he thought of throwing somewhere, deep. "Li, finish with those scum, I will be with you soon."

Princess Awinita
September 20th, 2010, 06:53 PM

A sharp knock on the door. "Room service."

((OOC Sis, please correct your location tags)):P ^^^

<SG4 Mission 1>

<Taxi, London>

"Understood Comrade Colonel."...... Only need one thing from room. Laptop case. Laptop itself is useless, never used, case however is different story, if our friends get their hands on it...I will await your call Comrade Colonel. Worry not of our unwanted friends that are with me. The root will be cut."

"I shall retrieve the case personally Li, my plane is not due to leave for another ninety minutes." Dong checked his phone map. "Driver, 34a Berrymead Gardens." Slowly without the driver seeing his motions, he checked the ceramic pistol inside his coat, he'd been through customs with it before, yet security was tighter now. Perhaps, he thought of throwing somewhere, deep. "Li, finish with those scum, I will be with you soon."

{Li Anh} {Maya} NPC
Li threw a look to the door, {"Get that, close the dorr between us."} Li hissed quietly to Maya, who nodded and slid the deviding door closed before going to the main entry door. Upon opening it she spotted the Room Service woman. A cart with her. They had not ordered such thing. had they? Oh yes, Now she remembered, they had ordered something to eat before Abu showed up. Maya nodded and opened the door fully, her gun now hidden away from the woman's view. "Put it there." She said in rather broken english, pointing at a table.

++++

In the room, Li focused her attention on the two people on the bed, the man had woken up once more. He was about to say something, but the barrel being only scant centimeters from his own forehead, and Li's deadly eyes right behind it, made him keep quiet. Forever. Two snaps rang out. And both CIA agents hit the floor, dead. "The tree has been notched, Now for the roots." She said into the phone, and also mostly to herself, knowing her comrade would hear clearly. She went to Maya's laptop, the one they used when on missions liek this. The only times she used a computer that was not Maya's personal machine was the hotel business room machine. That way, none could find her. She typed a few things. Orders doubtless, she watched the contacts screen. Her eye keeping watch on that, hearing Maya in theo ther room. Now to get rid of the bodies.

RogueRanger
September 20th, 2010, 10:35 PM

{Hotel Maid}

The dark young woman set the tray down, her Hijab covering her hair in the proper way, the traditional dress doing much to cover what was important. The small bulge at her hip she ignored. "Is there anything else ma'am?" She asked demurely, all the while her eyes were cast toward the inner room.

benoz777
September 28th, 2010, 12:11 PM
<SG4 Mission 1>

<Taxi, London>

The taxi pulled up outside the rather up market area of multi-storied apartments, Dong opened the door and looked up, checked his watch. 0830, forty minutes before his flight, time enough. "Wait for me." He said quietly to the driver. "Li I'm going into your place now, tell me before I enter, have you made any unpleasant devices in there for the unwary as you did in Melbourne? I'm rather fond of my hands you see." Although normally very typically of the party and humour was frowned upon as a Western evil, Dong's training allowed it to seep through at times.

Princess Awinita
October 5th, 2010, 02:43 PM

{Hotel Maid}

The dark young woman set the tray down, her Hijab covering her hair in the proper way, the traditional dress doing much to cover what was important. The small bulge at her hip she ignored. "Is there anything else ma'am?" She asked demurely, all the while her eyes were cast toward the inner room.

<SG4 Mission 1>

<Taxi, London>

The taxi pulled up outside the rather up market area of multi-storied apartments, Dong opened the door and looked up, checked his watch. 0830, forty minutes before his flight, time enough. "Wait for me." He said quietly to the driver. "Li I'm going into your place now, tell me before I enter, have you made any unpleasant devices in there for the unwary as you did in Melbourne? I'm rather fond of my hands you see." Although normally very typically of the party and humour was frowned upon as a Western evil, Dong's training allowed it to seep through at times.
<Tehran, Iran> <Melal Apartment Hotel> <Room 611>

{Maya} {Li}

"Nothing, do not open the laptop case, however" unless you have sunglasses on..... She thought the last part to herself. She had not set any major deadly precautions in London. She smiled an odd smile as she watched a pair of names go from active green, to blood red. on a laptop screen. Perfect. tree is uprooted. The only precautions she had set up, where the bag of eye dye (Temporary Blindness spray) set to go off when the laptop case was opened, the laptop itself was not within the case. It was set neatly on the desk, unpowered.

Maya shook her head. "No, you may go." The tone of Maya's oddly somewhat dead sounding normally humorful voice had something of urgency to it. Maya would later see to it that the two dead were either desposed of, or even better, covered up and made to look like a suicide, With Maya's ablity and skill to set up a good scene, a suicide would be most likely option to set up.

benoz777
October 6th, 2010, 11:36 AM
<SG4 Mission 1>

<Taxi, London> <34a Berrymead Gardens.>

"Nothing, do not open the laptop case, however"

"Acknowledged comrade Li. Ah Major, a thought, when we meet at the station, bring me evidence of the disposal, you know I like to make sure there are no loose ends. I will call when my plane lands in Tehran." Dong opened the door of Li's London apartment with his usual tools and saw the laptop case near the table, the moment he was inside. He grabbed that swiftly and looked around, other than the laptop itself, the room was spartan, Li had at least not succumbed to much of the western influences, which calmed his heart. When he was done, he picked up the wall phone and dialed a number. "Comrade Sun, clean up required Berrymead Gardens."

Getting back into the taxi, he spoke abruptly. "Heathrow, and quickly driver."

"Yes sir."

RogueRanger
October 6th, 2010, 05:45 PM

"No, you may go."

{Hotel Maid} NPC

The maid curtsied very slightly and wheeled her trolley away, when she was around the corner and near the elevator she pushed it into a service room door. Once she was inside she turned the key and locked the door, looking down at the unconscious woman on the floor in her underwear. Sidney shook her head, at least this one would live. Removed the Hijab revealed a pretty face and long black hair, which soon became a reddish brown when the wig came off.

"Bristow here. There are two and I smelled blood. I can take them now if you wish."

"No Sidney, we need to know where they are going and who they are in contact with. We have absolutelty nothing on this Abu character. He is your secondary target, anything else?"

"Yes Kelsey and Jones are missing, I'm afraid our girls in there maybe responsible."

"Unfortunate, they got to close. We'll deal with it once they are gone. Your friend, have you heard from her?"

"My double, no she's been out of contact since she last called in from Colorado."

"Very well Sidney, be careful and keep those two Koreans close."

"I will."

Princess Awinita
October 12th, 2010, 05:35 PM
<Tehran Iran> ~ <Apartment Hotel> ~ <Room 611/Hallway>

{Li}{Maya}

"Yes Comrade Dong, consider it awaiting you when you arrive." Li replied calmly, "I await your call" When the line died Maya entered the room. {"What is it?"} Maya had a strange, almost worried look on her face.

{"Room service we order, yet server act strange. She appear to... smell blood from they."} Maya pointed towards, Maya never was good at keeping a good langauge pattern. Often to the point of dropping words where they were most needed.

Li's face went into a grim line. {"Follow the server, find her and kill her, bring me proof, but don't use your gun, Unwanted attention we have already taken down, but more would make things worse for us both."}

Maya nodded and left the room, taking with her a odd looking, clearly Mongolian appearaing blade of sorts under her dresslike top. Leraving Li to take care of getting the goods required from the Colonel ready for his arrival.

++++

Maya left the room and headed dow nthe hall where she had watched the room service worker head in. Finding the door to a room slightly ajar she stood by it and listened, hearing the back end of the conversation. Hearing only the 'server's' replies. When it became apparent that the woman within the room was about to leave it, Maya looked about. Then up. With all her training at martial arts, sometimes things were just too easy. Without a sound she jumped upwards by the air vent in the ceiling, holding herself next ot the large item. Her feet on a beam, her hands like a cross, holding herself up and out of view as possible.

benoz777
October 12th, 2010, 06:29 PM
<SG4 Mission 1>

<Aircraft-out of Heathrow>

Dong seated himself comfortably on the Party's private Airbus, the moment lift off occured he dialed his phone again. Ringing...."Li, I'll be there in one hour, I'll have a car for you in the side street of the hotel. It will be a silver BMW 325, the key will be under the rear bumper. Do not come to the Airport, go to the train station in the City, there is something there I need."

RogueRanger
October 12th, 2010, 09:28 PM
<Tehran, Iran> - <Melal Apartment Hotel> <Service Closet 6th floor>

{Sidney Bristow CIA} NPC

After changing once again, into a more western attire, but still modestly decent for the streets of Tehran, Sidney peeked through the crack of the door, she sensed movement and knew that most likely the one she had identified as Maya had followed her...sloppy, it could get her killed one day. She'd been at this for so long, she took some things for granted. "Now where...." One of her own ploy's, a vent shaft. She could hear the slow breathing coming from slightly above and to her left. In perfect Mongolian she said softly "You can come down now Maya, come on I won't bite you."

Princess Awinita
October 12th, 2010, 09:46 PM
<Tehran, Iran> ~ <Apartment Hotel> ~ <Room 611/Room Service storeroom>

{Li}{Maya} NPC

Maya had covered her mpouth and nose with what appeared to be a cloth of sorts. A smile appeared on her face behind the black cloth. She dropped down without a sound, directly in front of Sidney. Without a word she held up a hand, as if saying to be quiet, looking both ways down the hall she motioned for the storeroom As if she wanted to talk there. Her wolfbrown eyes seemed to be indifferent to where she was, or whom she was about to talk to.

Once inside the storeroom and the door locked behind them did she speak. "Sidney." She said going deeper into the room, her back towards the 'room service server' "Your actions in my room were.... less then par. I informed Li of your actions, have you truly gone so low and learned from the animals of the West*? Sniffing blood.... can get you into trouble" When she spoke in her native langauge, she was a master of it.

She drew her knife from its place in her belt. Along with something else, a marble of green. Or so it looked. "Li does not suspect a thing, but we both know we are being watched by your employers. What do you require?" She asked turning around to face Sidney, she'd only give so much information, and it would be of older stuff she and Li had done before going to Tehran. She held her knife loosly in one hand. By the blade. She'd have to make it look good when the conversation was over. But there was also the thoughts of leaving Earth, something she had always wanted to do. With Li giving orders like always.

+++++

Li had just finished removing the left hand of both dead agents in the bed before setting it up with both in there. Self mutilation and suicide, perfect, the Korean mused with a near feral grin, she picked up the phone when it rang, oddly confused as to why Col\onel Dong was calling so soon after they had ended their inital call. She listened to Dong speak, then said only one simple word. "Understood." She was given orders for a task, now where the frek was Maya?

Oh yeah, Li mused, Taking care of a sneak. She smiled again with a chuckle to herself as she went about her business. the less that knew what was going on, the better.

*Animals of the West, meaning dog training/dog as soldiers. Etc

RogueRanger
October 12th, 2010, 10:00 PM

{Sidney Bristow CIA} NPC

"I won't ask how you knew my name, suffice to say many in your mistresses homeland want my head. I'll be succinct with you. Those Li and her boss Dong are dealing with are no simple mercenaries, and I suspect you know they are not of Earth. Maya.." She leaned against the wall.." ...they are not just providing North Korea with alien technology, they have only one interest, to wipe us out, almost seven billion of us...do you really want that?" Sidney knew all to well what Li's orders would have been, for Maya to kill her. "Very well, I need you to be my eyes and ears on the people that this Abu lead, nothing more...oh and Dong as well. Li is not of interest to us now...so that's your call." She took the blade from the young women, pulled her sleeve up and sliced the top of her forearm. When the blood was flowing freely, she grabbed Maya's hand and smeared it entriely with it. "Now go, say whatever you must. You know how to contact Langley, just ask for me." She tore a strip of cloth from the Hijab she had worn and bound her arm, how many times must she bleed for her cause.

Princess Awinita
October 12th, 2010, 10:17 PM
<Terhan Iran> ~ <Apartment Hotel> ~ <6th floor Service Closet>

{Maya} NPC

Smirked behind the cloth. Strangely hissing out "I have something better in mind" She knew how to contact Langley She had done it several times already, he said nothing of Sidney, other thne mentioning her last name, twice. She held up the green marble. Clearly she had something else in her mind to do. "Open wide" She smirked. though she knew she might have todo it by force. The old sleep stance might do just fine, render someone with rigor mortis, and make them appear totally dead. perfect idea. To a point. Pretty much.

She snapped out her hand quickly, snagging Sidney in the side of the neck like a shot of rock. Surely the woman was out like a light in a heartbeat. Maya sighed, The things she had to go through. But she couldn't abondon Li. Not after their time together over the last thirty years or so. She picked up her fallen blade, standing over Sidney. "This wont hurt a bit." She said placing the 'marble' in to Sidney's mouth, it tasted like honey and wild berries. The next instant. Sidney was truly out like a light, but not dead.

Maya made a swift motion with her knife. She had to make it look good and only so far at that. Directly below the neck was perfect location. A thin line began to bleed. A few seconds and the stain was perfect. "I do not envy you the sore throat you will have when you waken." She said, "In meantime, rest well, and dream of Western Men" She said swiftly leaving the service room after looking around, locking the door and sliding the key under it so Sidney could later leave the room.

Maya started to think over what Sidney told her. Was it true? Was Abu truly planning on killing all those on the Earth, even her homeland of Mongolia as well? She had to look into this information. The only chance she had was later on.

RogueRanger
October 13th, 2010, 01:13 PM

{Sidney Bristow CIA} NPC

Maya had done exactly as expected, the 'daishan' sweet, Sidney had used it many a time herself. Faking it was easy, she had actually experienced 'death' and come back, so thsi wasn't new. She slowed her heart beat to enough to keep her alive and waited, when the young woman was gone she counted. It was possible that Li might want to check for herself. Sidney for all purposes would appear to be what was needed. She wondered what her superiors might be thinking, Langley, Virginia was a long way from Tehran and it was more than possible this little adventure might take her even further. She reached out with her mind and tried as hard as she could to find that inner sense that would give her directions. There it was, 'Cate Hayden', she must find her. She waited.

Princess Awinita
October 29th, 2010, 07:54 AM
<Tehran, Iran> ~ <Mehal Apartment Hotel> ~ <Six Floor hallway/611>

{Li}{Maya} NPC

Li wondered exactly why her comerade had chosen a BMW, the Fords were nicer looking, at least as far as she was concerned. Either way, an assignment was an assignment. What was taking Maya so long? Li wondered as she put the second head, the head of the CIA male agent into a sack of some sort. the item she had used to cut was right from the Room Serivce cart. Sometimes you needed a knife sharp enough to cut stuff.

+++

Maya arrived at the bedroom door, her mind an absolute mess, She'd been having strange memory flashes, as if she had been there before, with a shake of her head she opened the door, her bloodied knife on her belt, it would need cleaning later. There was also blood on her scarlet and black outfit as well. Funnily enough the blood was on the scarlet, so it blended right in with the cloth. She entered her room and closed the door behind her. {"It is done, the mole taken down."} She said. Li just nodded, for all she knew, Maya had either arrived in time, or too late.

Li motioned for the sack to be loaded into their two small bags, then they'd eat, then sheh ad a mission, another mission for Maya to do.

RogueRanger
October 29th, 2010, 01:29 PM

{Sidney Bristow CIA} NPC

Li didn't come to check, which was a good thing, knowing her as Sidney did, the woman would have probably wanted to make sure, decapitation was her usual forte' and Sidney was rather fond of her head. She got up and searched for her pack, found and removed a small auto injector from it. A quick phhht into the arm of the serving maid and then Sidney removed the gag and bonds, the woman would wake in an hour and remember nothing. Leaving the Hotel, Sidney caught sight of the two Koreans getting into a black BMW. She clipped a coms link to her ear and spoke in Parsi. "You there?"

"Coming to you."

Moments later a cab pulled into the curb, she got in the back and looked at the disguised driver in the mirror. "Well you're not my usual driver.."

He reached over with his hand ."Malcolm Barrett, IOA. Oh and the BM is tagged, we know who owns it."

"That's good, pleased to meet you Malcolm...Sidney Bristow." She shook his hand as he followed discreetly behind the black sedan at a respectable distance.

Princess Awinita
November 15th, 2010, 08:24 PM
<Tehran, Iran> ~ <City Streets>

{Maya} {Li}

Thankfully, the BMW was spacious, though maya personally perfered a Ford, but that was just her, Li seemed right at home apparently, though she too also perfered one of easier make to recognised. Starting up the transport only brought up a few tiny problems, one, was the stink of the lack of air conditioning. (at least until they opened the windows.) And two, black leather in the heat of summer? Not much fun.

{"The other is dead?"} Li asked breaking the silence in the car, she had placed the cargo she needed in the trunk for Dong to see. When they were to meet.

{"Yes"} Maya replied. She found herself thinknig about the here and now, focused on the task at hand, watching everyone outside the car, the busy streets were dustly, like always. {"Our mole has been buried."}

Li halted at a stoplight. Not noticing the second car pulling up three cars behind. {"Good, the less others know of our work, the better. Hold this. Answer it when it rings."} Li held out her cellphone, though oddly it was a tracphone. which seemed slightly odd, why did Li have a need for such a device? Maya asked no questions.

Taking the phone Maya said thoughtfully. {"Our mole left much to be desired. Provided only so much of what she heard, and could smell."} Maya had pretty much listened to Sidney's conversation through the heatvent system, pretty much heraring things throught the grapevine so to speak. Maya smirked, {"She is gone now, Setcher medicine is helpful."} Maya knew in her heart however that Sidney was alive, and not dead, unless she had bled to death. Either ewaty, Maya surmised they wouldn't be seeing the agent for at least a day or so

Li snickered. {"You actually used his medical supplies on the mole?"} From what Li knew of the so called 'medical doctor' that Maya went to for her medical pills that looked like marbles that normally desolved in the mouth within a heartbeat, the guy was a contract killer. Maya called him Setcher, she never knew his true name, or that he was an American outlaw living in South Korea.

Maya nodded, {"Yes, the mole is dead."} She said.

{"Good"} Li said, the light turned green, allowing the BMW to pull back into the flow of traffic.

({OOC Note; anything within pointed brackets is considered a langauge created by Li and Maya})

RogueRanger
November 16th, 2010, 01:27 PM
<Tehran, Iran> - <to railway station>

{Sidney Bristow CIA} NPC {Malcolm Barrett} NPC

"Sydney they are turning onto the interchange, there's only one place they can go from there.."

"The train station, I know." Sydney pulled out her phone and dialled Langley. "Bristow,get hold of Genral Landry and find out where his team is please, this is urgent." She rang off and returned her attention to the BMW. "Malcolm, pull in behind that bus and use it for cover, if I know Li, she'll have her eyes everywhere."

Malcolm followed Sydney's instructions and tucked in behind the large tourist coach, he made sure the little Toyota taxi was unseen. "SG4 will be landing in about four hours, they will then have an hours drive into the city. We have to make sure Dong and Li are contained until then, so it's up to us."

"Easily done, I have a close friend here with the Police, he can detain them on passport violations."

"They'll plead diplomatic immunity, you know that."

"Yes I fully expect it. But Shah has his ways and he will keep them for as long as we need."

"Then release them. Where will they be held?"

"At the station, I don't want them to leave."

<Tehran Airport>

"Li I have arrived, I will meet you at the station. There is a locker bay near the ticket office, go to number 27a, nearby is a garbage bin, under the rim, you will find a key it's held with BlueTak. Open the locker and retrieve my briefcase but do not open it. Once you have done that, proceed to the Cafe' Ahmallabad on the concourse and ask for table six and order for the three of us. I will be there in thirty minutes." He headed for the exits and hailed a cab, one came within seconds and in no time he was in the evening traffic, he still had the phone in his hand.

((OOC it's a brand new BMW 325, of course it's got Aircon, the NK's love that stuff)):P

Princess Awinita
November 16th, 2010, 02:51 PM
<Tehran, Iran> ~ <Downtown- rail station>

{Maya} {Li}

Maya said nothing as she answered the phone, other then a simple hello to Dong before nodding and saying simply, "Confirmed. See you in thirty minutes at required location." She set the phone aside, she never actually heard Dong hang up. She noticed the sign for the airport as they pased it. {"We are not going to the airport?"}

{"No, you heard from Comrade Dong of our next task."} Li replied, looking in the sideview mirros just as the taxicab poulled out of sight, She figured it a simple cab making a stop behind a bus before turning her attention ot the road. She couldn't help but smile, Dong said to not open his briefcase, just like she had told him not to open her laptop case. Li eased the car onto the highway that headed directly for the rail station. It wasn't exactly the Silk Road, but it didn't matter much to her anyhow.

{"Yes, I know what to do."} Maya said, she knew she'd have to either delay the ticket counter, or go after the item in particular.

{"You have our passports that we used to get here?"} Li asked, the thrumming of the motor of the car made things seem simpler and not as rushed for the two, possibly the most deadly people in the world.

{"Yes,"} Maya reached up one of her sleeves and withdrew a packet, inside were two Passports the two had used to get to Iran. Idientifying them as exchange students from Vietnam, Lin Sung Cheng, and Liu Ci Ci, Li and her younger sister. Maya handed Li her passport.

Li pulled the car into the lot and began to look for a parking space a few moments later. {"Ticket office location, passport checkin. I am not a fan of rail."} Maya said, personally she hated trains, planes were worse, and boats she hated even more then trains and planes combined. But she didn't know how to place spacetravel... yet. Maya pointed t one of the overhead signs as they drove through the parking lot. {"There, Lockers, travel counter and rental location."}

Li pulled the car to a halt, allowing a group of people to cross in front of her. {"Find the locker, 27a, do not open the item within. Try not to attract attention, I will find a place ot park."} Li said, Maya nodded and opened her door to step out. Taking up a small bag that she draped over one arm and arcoss her chest. This was going to be fun. But Maya hated trains. So it was going to be differnet then fun. It was going to be pure freck.

({true, but I was trying to be silly1 be happy I didn't do the "No U-Turn here!" bit ;)})

RogueRanger
November 17th, 2010, 05:33 PM
<Tehran, Iran> - <to railway station>

{Sidney Bristow CIA} NPC {Malcolm Barrett} NPC

"There she is, looking for parking I'd say. The other woman, that's Maya isn't it?" Malcolm asked as he by-passed the taxi stand and drove up a small alleyway.

"Yes it is, she wants out and I said I'd help her, if nothing else, we must protect her at all costs."

Finding a secure spot, the Taxi was parked and the two agents left it there. Both checked their weapons and Sydney called her friend and had everything arranged. If only Cate was here with SG4, it was very likely the Alien Lucian Alliance were watching the Koreans and it could go badly if that were so.

They split up and headed into the terminus from different directions, earpieces on, but keeping their cool. Sydney spotted Maya and hid from view, the last thing she needed now was for the girl to panic.

Princess Awinita
November 17th, 2010, 06:10 PM
<Tehran, Iran> ~ <Rail Station/Rail lot>

{Maya} {Li}

Maya didn't notice Sidney had also arrived. Sheh ated being near anything larger then Li's small Ford Ranger pickup truck, or her own personall Ford Five Hundred sedan, which had been shot at on several holiday events. Not that Maya cared to have her car kept up. it still got her around. She went into the tickewts area, her heart hammering in her chest, nearly jumping ot her throat when she spotted the rails beyond what appeared ot be the security checkpoint. She spotted the lockers. perfect. None at the ticket counter save for a single older balding man with glasses thick enough to start a fire on a nuclear bomb by total accident. Without thinknig it Maya felt under her arm whereseh kept her knife, it was there. the hunting blade fit perfectly under her asrm and outof absolute sight. Maya looked about before heading for the lockers.

Li found a place to park, about a minute after Maya got out a car pulled away from a spot, alolowing Li to pull right in. She would have gone after a valet lot, but then again she'd need more then that. She spotted a few Rail Security men, she watched thme for but a moment before getting out of the car and locking it. She also headed into the building. catching up to Maya she hissed. {"Rail security are everywhere, It is not liek this back home."} She was trying to appear only slightly nervous as if waiting to get on the train for the East.

{"Yeah, there was rumor of something going on down the line"} Maya said, Li nodded, that might have been why

Li snickered. {"Or some muckamuck is coming by"} That made Maya nearly break down laughing, the only muckamuck she knew of was Colonel Dong, as far as she was concerned, Dong did have soem affection for her as a person, and not as a soldier like the other Korean Navy had treated her as Li's aid.

Maya looked about, {"Here is the key, there's the locker."} She said, spotting the locker, she held the key, it didnt take hard to find.

{"You know what to do, I have some business to take care of."} li said before heading off towhat appeared to be a bathroom locker room type of door. Leaving Maya to do the hard work.

Maya gritted her teeth, she hated trains, planes and boats, she was scared to absolute death of them. The train whistle was zero help and only served to make her feel slightly sick as she opened the locker and removed the only item within it and locking it. She took a deep breath and headed towards the bathroom where Li had gone. Not spotting anyone following. When Li saw her Maya said what Li was thinking, {"Rail travel I was never really good with."} Li nodded, remembering the only way ot get Maya to Iran was after drugging the poor girl half to total death

RogueRanger
November 17th, 2010, 07:04 PM
{Random Irani Secret service}

"Abud, that is one, the other in washroom, move in"

"I have her marked Kolonel, we have twelve outside window, another twenty in yard sir."

Princess Awinita
November 17th, 2010, 07:43 PM
<Tehran, Iran> ~ <Rail Station washroom>

{Maya} {Li}

It was then Li noticed maya look more then just a little sick. Without so much as a second for thinking Li reached into her jacket and withdrew a small needle. But it was all it took before Maya all but crashed into a stall and threw up. yeah, travel did that to her the poor girl. Once the needle was ready she held it out. {"Use this"}

Maya's hand snaked out of the stall opening and snatched the vial, a few moments later Maya came out, looking a bit haggard, yet otherwise OK. {"How many do we have left?"}

Li made a mental note, it took three needles to get Maya to Iran alone, two days before. And they had started with ten of them. {"Six left"} She replied. The drug helped keep Maya's uneasy stomach from heaving out her lungs and heart.

It was then both women went quiet. It was strangely deathly quiet outside the main door. Li didn't like it, and felt cornered.And the last thing she wanted to worry about was going through a vent shaft with Maya heaving her guts out. Unless those following didn't mind such... Both women looked up two vents, and both appeared connected, but they were too high up. Well, it was either that way or the skyway as Li called it.

Placing the briefcase within maya's pack made of cloth, simple enough to get through anywhere. Msya spoke up, speaking in english at this point, "If you think I'm gonna sleep on this trip home, forget it. I'd rather be placed in a live animal crate and mailed home to Baoding." That made Li snicker as the pair then found the vetns sealed. That was a dead end. It looked that they'd have to fake their way out.

Besides they still had their exchange student passports. So why not at least look liek their passport photos? Li motioned towards the sink, 'a bit of rebraided hair, and a bit less eyeshadow ought to do the trick', Li thought. Hopefully that would get them out of there to at least get to open ground.

In a few moments May and Li were different women, mostly.

RogueRanger
November 18th, 2010, 06:40 PM
{Random Irani Secret service}

The agents and police watched as now both women went into the washroom and as per Irani and indeed Islamic custom, they sent in female officers. The six women went in with guns drawn, their shawls showing only faces, otherwise they were uniformed Police. There was no one else within and on seeing the two Korean operatives one Policewoman in English called for them.

"You two, in the name of the State of Iran, we are arresting you for visa violations, please hold up your arms and you will not be harmed. But one silly move and we are authorised to use lethal force." Her words were clear and her fellow officers held the guns steady on Li and Maya.

Princess Awinita
November 21st, 2010, 10:28 AM
<Tehran, Iran> ~ <Rail Station>

{Maya} {Li}

Maya nor Li noticed the six women enter, thinknig them normal cleaning crew, not even bothering looking in the mirror until the one police officer spoke, in english. Maya snarked something in another language to Li. {"Stop clowning and talk Sanskrit"}

Li merely shugged and spotted the six women with their guns drawn, {"It wasn't me, it was those guys"}

Maya looked up at the six police, {"Oh..."} With a shrug she went back to cleaning her mouth of the crap she had heaved up only moments before, then gave a startled 'skee' sound and twirled around. {"Who are those jokers?"}

{"police can't you tell?"} Li replied.

{"Oh...."} Maya turned to Li, in english she said, "You forget to renew our visa's again didn't you?"

"I did them before we came from Korea. After all, you can't travel without having a up to date visa." Li said, so far the ruse was working, keeping the six women wondering what the hell the two were on about. "Look, we can't keep Papa waiting for us when he gets here, we're to pick him up, not him pick us up." She said to Maya. Then she saw Maya's complexion, "You dont look too good Ci Ci."

"You got the adrenaline shots?" Maya asked. She didn't feel too good either

"Yeah, why? I got them right here" Li set down her small suitcase and fished in a pocket to get the asked for needle, Apparently Maya/Ci Ci was going to need that Pure A, otherwise she'd dry heave everywhere in five minutes or less.

RogueRanger
November 21st, 2010, 08:30 PM

{Police Inspector Rabi Khalid}NPC

The woman recognised the language of the women and switched easily to Mandarin without a blink. There were Mongolian nuances but after training in Beijing for ten years on and off Rabi had no troubled asserting her authority on these two infidels. "Leave your bags, my officers will collect them and bring them to the station office. We are going to have a little talk about your entry and activities since you arrived. Now clean that girl up and follow me..now." She waited with a tapping foot, arms folded across her chest, she didn't need to point her gun at them, she had enough doing that already.

Princess Awinita
November 22nd, 2010, 05:26 PM

{Maya} {Li}

Maya made a face, Li almost broke down laughing as the face Maya made was of one recently hung, why was she making such a face? at mention of bags? Maya replied to the officer in Mandarin, "Keep your robe on officer, had we brought the guys with us we'd have paid extra for their tickets." To Li she said, "Gimmie the needle."

Li did so. "Ci Ci, you know as well as I if Papa is waiting for us at the station boarding platform instead of us waiting for him, he'll wonder if we're going to sdhow up." She said, Maya just nodded.

"yeah so?"

"So? Are you crazy, we can't keep papa wondering if we're going to wait liek we said we would we have to be there on time." Li said, "You know how I am about time. I got it handled."

Maya snerked, "You always say that, every time you say that I get it. That's why I rode in the baggage car drugged up like a stuck tiger. The things I have to go through" Maya stuck herself with the adrenaline and let it into her bloodstream. It felt a little better.

Oh she was going to hate space travel.

RogueRanger
November 22nd, 2010, 07:24 PM

Rabi of course knew exactly who they were, Li had her face posted all over Iran and several other countries wanted for murder, but bigger things were at stake here and she had her orders. "Move now. No more delays, we have your visas and the North Korean embassy has been contacted, so march otherwise I shall call the men in to carry you."

puddlejumperOZ
December 2nd, 2010, 06:30 PM
<RAF C17 flight from UK- 120km East of Tehran>

Squadron Leader Donnelly walked back from the cockpit quietly, the aircraft interior was lit only by the red night lights. He opened the hatch leading into the accomodation deck and stood by Captain Ovcharenko's bunk and shook her gently. "Captain it's time. We're near Gamsar about one hundred clicks east of Tehran, you'll be dropping from one point eight kilometres that's as close as we dare go. Your vehicle has been prepped and is ready, you have five minutes no more."

Princess Awinita
December 2nd, 2010, 07:16 PM

{Maya} {Li} {Various IPs}

Li saw that the officers weren't going ot let up, the mention of having men of all peopel to come into that room, which would have been a poor breach of commonsense to being with, Li said to maya {"Don't worry, think of it as an escort to home, after all we do want to get there right?"}

{"true, but we also want our stuff too, you know how Mom was the last time we went on a trip and didn't pack."} Maya said, their 'Mom' was really Dong, he wasn't too happy about the last mission thep air had gone on. So if they left their stuff in the bathroom, well, it'd been bad indeed. The alst time Maya was close to getting shot.

{"Tell that to them."} Li said motioning to the police for just a minute. {"If they connect us to the Embassey, we're screwed. lets go with them for now, hopefully it'll be short. I'll handle things."} Li said.

That made Maya go into english, though strong Mongolian accented english at that "Why is it that every time you say that you'll take care of things and get us home safely I get the wrost end of the deal?" She was starting to get sick of playing second noodle. but then she had to, she was Li's servant by law. Barely any rights other then what Li allowed her to have. Li backhanded her. That was enough.

"Look," Li said quietly unnervingly so at that. "Think of it as a armed escort to the train, you remember what happened to us here last time, getting robbed was bad enough when your phone was found dead in a dumpster." Li told Maya, she nodded, she remebmered that time. All she wanted now was a hot shower. "lets just go with them, then get on the train to home."

"Why we bothered with the Silk Road is beyond me." Maya muttered as Li spoke to the IPs, they'd have an escort to the stations office. Closer to their train as they didn't want to miss its arrival. Maya held a hand to her chin where Li had decked her. If only she could attack right then and there. But she didn't. "lets just go and ghet on the train before I throw up again, please Yi, lets just go home." Maya was partly faking it and partly showing the real thing, she was again ready to let her lunch return for a second helping.

Li sdaid nothing to Maya, turning to the offical in chargeof the group she said simply. "Alright lead the way, though, we'd perfer to keep our things, we don't have much. just a backpack, some vitamin shots, notebook." Li motioned that she and Maya would follow. But whern the officer said no that the pair would go out first. that made things a little tricky.

Thankfully the police outside the bathroom had closed that part of the station as a whole. As if these two were investigators of something that had happened in the bathroom. Thankfully again the police kept their weapons hidden and not in use.

{"At least they let us keep our stuff"} Maya said

{"ey.. Nix"} Li replied, effectively shutting up Maya for the time being. She was trying to think of a path out of this forest

RogueRanger
December 2nd, 2010, 07:53 PM

Rabi's phone rang urgently, she slipped it out from beneath her veil from her breast pocket and purposefully spoke in English. "PI Khalid here."

The voice on the other end spoke only in Farsi "We have the Korean Dong, we're bringing himto you inspector."

"Very good, bring him to the station office." She turned to Li. "So my dear how shall we play this. We have your boyfirend Colonel Dong, do you wish to insist you are students still..hmmm?"

Cmdr. Setsuna F. Seyei
December 3rd, 2010, 06:39 PM
Raiden was already awake when the Squadron Leader went to awaken his CO. "I'll take it from here Donnelly. I have the perfect way to wake them up," he said mischieviously. "You might want to put these in your ears." As Donnelly did so Raiden pulled out a small device from his pocket and activated it. The device emitted a piercing shriek that would awaken even the dead. "SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE."

puddlejumperOZ
December 5th, 2010, 06:03 PM
<RAF C17 flight from UK- 120km East of Tehran>

Donnelly was not a man to be messed about with and he wasn't about to accept a young Leuitenants attitude at this point in his career. he snatched the offending aparatus from Raiden's hand and dropped it on the deck and stood over him. "In case you havent noticed Leuitenant, this is my plane and whilst you are on it, you're under my jurisdiction. You will address me as Captain, Squadron leader or Sir? Do you understand. Now wake your fellow team memebers up in a civil and orderly way and get your gear together. We are now four minutes from drop time. Move it!"

((OOC FYI, a Sqdn Leader is equal to a Major))

Vagabond Serpent
December 6th, 2010, 08:39 AM
Captain Ovcharenko, who awoke when Donnelly shook her, sat up on the bunk as soon as the emitter of the shriek of the damned got smashed under Squadron Leader's shoe. Her head was ringing from the sound and ears were painful, but she chose to ignore it and pretended to be still sleeping with her teeth clenched. She wasn't about to let her second in command mess with her either. The woman nodded at Donnelly, feeling her head returning back to life.

"Thank you, Captain."

Elena pulled on her boots in no time and stood up, turning to Raiden, eyes emanating anger and nostrils moving heavily as she was breathing in and out. She spoke slowly, each word clear and sharp as a glass shard.

"Lieutenant Kusanagi, after we'are on the ground, we will have a very serious conversation, and if you will end up with a fifty kilometres quick march in full equipment before a week of kitchen duty at StarGate Command, consider yourself lucky!! Now move your butt!"

She raised her voice.

"All right, team, you surely heard the alert sounded! Get up! Drop in three minutes!!"

And Scorpio rushed to get ready for the jump herself, not waiting for the rest to jump on their feet, knowing (or at least hoping) that in 1,5 minutes they all will be good to go.

RogueRanger
December 6th, 2010, 03:28 PM
{Flt Lt Caherine Hayden} {Sally the supercar} NPC

Fully awake and ears ringing from the personal alarm, Cate rolled off her top bunk and landed feet first and upright, she ignored both Lena and the aircraft Captain and went straight across to Raiden, her fist clenched to strike but she held back after hearing the team Captain admonish him and simply glared at him. "Three minutes, christ come on we don't have much time." She cast another look at Raiden then Lena, Adam was on the floor quickly and Cate stopped. "My boots." She turned and grabbed them, lacing them up swiflty and grabbed her pack, pulled on her heavy polar jacket and headed for the cargo door.

Once she was through, Sally sat there on special drop pallets, boxes of padding all around her. From withing she heard a muffled voice. "No I am so not dropping out of an aeroplane, I won't do it and you can't make me."

Cate said nothing but chuckled, turned back to see her friends coming as she was harnessing her parachute, it was going to be cold, very cold in January. "Lena, this would about suit you my girl." She said as the last buckle was secured.

AtlantisRules!!!
December 6th, 2010, 06:20 PM
{Petty Officer Adam Onikil}

Adam quickly put his boots on and was through the Cargo door. He grabbed a chute and began putting it on, listening as the car continued to insist that it wasn't dropping. Sally was quite amazing, he hadn't seen any sort of AI like that before. Adam hooked the last harness and began to double-check his gear.

Cmdr. Setsuna F. Seyei
December 6th, 2010, 09:20 PM
"AWWWW, come on Cap, you know I was just screwing around," Batou said as he got prepped. "And I appologize for speaking so familiarly to you Captain Donnely sir, I just get my rank conversions a little screwed up now and then. Comes from not having to use rank designations during my days in the JISDF."
("Well if you guys are mad at me then at least you're not thinking about Ty right now") Batou thought to himself.

Vagabond Serpent
December 8th, 2010, 08:01 AM
((Am not so sure about how NATO planes do that, so poke me somehow if an edit is needed. Oh and I messed with Sally. :P ))

Scorpio answered her XO while finishing with her chute and double-checking pack and gear.

"Hush! There're some boundaries after all!"

She once again made a quick "scan" of pack insides. Her new purse was shoved deep inside in case she'd need it again, but the most valuable thing for her was removed from it and put in the top of row in the pack - her trusted pistol. When she was sure that all was perfect, Elena turned to the team, all were ready for the drop, so she winked mischievously at Cate and turned to Sally as it was the time and the cargo bay was opening.

"Ok, Sally, you know what my favourite song is?"

"No, why?"

Lena grinned.

"El Condor Pasa. Know the words?"

"Of course! I'm not just your common car, y'know!" It was awfully weird to hear a car singing, but it was there. "I'd rather be a sparrow than a snaaaaaaaaaaaail..."

Sally got shot out of the plane just as the controls were pushed by SG-4 grinning leader, who turned one last time to her friends.

"OK, move it!"

And she jumped out herself, enjoying the free fall.

Cmdr. Setsuna F. Seyei
December 8th, 2010, 09:31 AM
Batou jumped out quickly after his CO yelling, "BANZAI!!!!!"

AtlantisRules!!!
December 8th, 2010, 11:11 AM
Adam walked to the edge and looked down, he turned around and looked at Cate. "You know, I really hate freefalls." He gave a sigh then took a step backwards and dropped out of sight.

RogueRanger
December 8th, 2010, 01:54 PM
"AWWWW, come on Cap, you know I was just screwing around," Batou said as he got prepped. "And I appologize for speaking so familiarly to you Captain Donnely sir, I just get my rank conversions a little screwed up now and then. Comes from not having to use rank designations during my days in the JISDF."
("Well if you guys are mad at me then at least you're not thinking about Ty right now") Batou thought to himself.

{Sqd Leader Donnolly}

"Don't fret over it lad, I get it all the time from you Yanks. Ok kids bon voyage. If you need us again, we'll not be far away. We're based in Kabul, a short trip for your set of wheels." He nodded to them and headed back toward the cockpit.

Adam walked to the edge and looked down, he turned around and looked at Cate. "You know, I really hate freefalls." He gave a sigh then took a step backwards and dropped out of sight.

{Flt Lt Catherine Hayden}

Standing there as Adam dropped, Cate wrapped her arms around herself. The polar coat she wore and face mask would give her some protection at best. But she hated the cold, even though she had spent many missions in freezing conditions, she was after all, still an Aussie girl. "Oh well, here goes." She lept out and holding her body straight arms by her side, she began the descent, at almost two kilometres their fall would carry them to the drop zone quickly. At five hundred hundred metres she spread her arms out, at three hundred metres she pulled her chord and as the chute flowed out from it's bag and pulled her up with a jolt, she looked down in the darkness, she could see lights far away that was Gamsar.

"Uhg!" Her chest heaved as she hit snow, ice cold snow. Cate unclipped her shute harness and droped her backpack. She went through it and found her NVG's. Scanning the area she found her team and Sally about three to four hundred metres away, due north. It was a much better result than last time. Her and Raiden where almost ten clicks from Lena and Drake in Yemen. The only difference was, it was daylight and almost fifty degrees. She folded everything up, hoisted her pack on her back and began the trudge through the freezing slush.

Cmdr. Setsuna F. Seyei
December 8th, 2010, 10:06 PM
As the rest of his team landed Batou immediately went to sally and got into the driver's seat to prep her for the drive ahead. He was joined in short order by his CO. "Well from the read outs Sally's getting everyone made it ok and is in thier way here Cap."

RogueRanger
December 9th, 2010, 02:35 PM
{Flt Lt Catherine Hayden}

Feeling an itch at the back of her head, Cate felt a strange sense of being watched. She crouched in the snow and again, scanned about with her NVG's. Yes, she was right, roughly two hundred metres north by east of Sally and her team's postition, four maybe five white uniformed figures were closing. She doubted they had seen her, as with the mostly pale colours she wore would have camoflaged her reasonably well. She pressed on the side of her coms and whispered. "Heads up gang. I'm three hundred metres due south of you. There are four or five Tangos approaching you, north by east thirty degrees. Could be Irani guardsmen, could be LA." She picked up her speed as best she could, the snow was patchy in places, laying thick in others. She did have the advantage though.

((OOC I wouldn't kill these, we should take them alive if possible:P))

Vagabond Serpent
December 12th, 2010, 08:04 AM
Elena truly enjoyed the free fall until it was no longer safe to spin and flip in air, observing the area and trying to realise what's where, and pulled the chord being awfully close to the surface. The woman felt dynamic strike hitting her shoulders and hands in familiar way as she girpped the ropes of unfolding chute and a minute or two later she softly touched the land, bending her knees slightly to avoid being hurt by gravity and inertia. First thing she did was to unfasten chute and backpack and find her NVG inside of it. She looked around and raised her head to see the rest of SG-4 also landing nearby - she was first to land not too far from Sally and she bet that she could hear the car swearing even from here. Scorpio quickly folded chute, and heavied backpack back in its place. Touch of snow under her hands as she was doing this filled her with some coziness, feeling that her home is right there, just cross Caspian and follow up the river. What such distance meant for someone who was used to jump hundreds of light years per second now? She shoke her head to cast thoughts away - not now, mission is still going on.

Captain easily followed the snowy land up to Sally, admitting to herself that she enjoys sounds of snow crunching under her boots and light -15C frost was only comforting her after years abroad. Lena saw Raiden removing padding from pallets on which the car was and speaking something to her. She smiled briefly, recalling a little trick she played on Sally right before the drop. It surely should have taught that smarty pants car to behave a little better. Elena reached them now and waited for her XO to drive Sally off pallets before sliding into passenger's seat.

She shut the door and deliberately ignored Batou's words - she was still angry at him and saw the readings herself - and spoke to Sally instead.

"Sorry for that little song trick, Sally, I just couldn't resist. I see you're all right?"

"Yes, I am. But I am never doing that again!"

"OK, keep boiling, it's good for your enging during winter."

Flat jokes was kind of things Elena did the best. Now she finally granted Raiden with her complete attention.

"Now would you mind explaing what part of your body was responsible for mental process when you used that shrieking thing? You're lucky I wasn't sleeping already, yes? Don't forget I always have a knife hidden on me knowing my job."

Then the update from Cate came and Sally immediately displayed IR scanner data. Scorpio switched her radio to a secure frequency just in case.

"You've heard her, Adam, move it!"

AtlantisRules!!!
December 12th, 2010, 08:55 AM
{Petty Officer Adam Onikil}

Adam hit the ground with a grunt. He really hated freefalls. He stood and unfastened the parachute, dropping it to the ground. He pulled a pistol out, just for good measure, and threw his pack over his shoulder. He scanned the area looking for anything out of place, nothing. He checked the direction then started off towards where Sally landed.

He stopped as Cate's update came, and then the Captain's message. "On my way." Adam replied as he started off at a run. About two minutes later, Sally and two people were visible. "I can see you you now, Captain. Be there in a minute."

RogueRanger
December 12th, 2010, 03:42 PM
{Flt Lt Catherine Hayden} {Sally the Car} NPC
http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/Catekopia.jpg

As fast as the snow would allow her, Cate closed the distance between her team mates. She was at Sally's side now and huddled in between the padded crates used to protect the car on it's landing. She whispered low. "Sally use your cloak."

"I intend to my dear." At which point the once bright red car became a part of the landscape with Raiden still inside, the photocell camoflage worked splendidly and the cold had no effect at all. Cate waited another moment, if these were Irani guards, they had to make sure they were not injured. If they were LA, which would be a wonderful coincedence they may only have to keep one alive, tag em and bag em up to the Odyssey.

"Raiden, slide over to the passenger side and get out slowly." She whispered again and watched as Lena and Adam crept in next to her. "Now we wait." She said softly, with her pistol drawn, a silencer already fitted.

((OOC being right hand drive, the passenger side is on the left:P))

Cmdr. Setsuna F. Seyei
December 15th, 2010, 07:45 AM
"Only one problem with that Flight," Raiden said, "Sally's picking up a Technical (assault vehicle) headed this way from that side."

Vagabond Serpent
December 15th, 2010, 08:56 AM
As soon as she got the response from her newest teammate, Elena slid out of the car and went back to the crates, crocuhing in there and attaching silencer to her pistol on the way. She and Adam joined Cate there almost together and the Captain observed with some amusement as the cloak did its trick. Scorpio felt that it was probably something borrowed from Goa'Uld or someone's tech and merged with Terran technologies. She was checking if her trusted knife was in its place on her belt when her XO's report made her looking for grenades instead.

"Oook! Then they're most possible some Irani guards, but who knows for sure what LA got their hands on. Thoughts, people? I can try greet them in Russian, they might recognize it easily if they're Irani."

RogueRanger
December 15th, 2010, 05:05 PM
{Flt Lt Catherine Hayden} {Sally the Car} NPC

No one knew that Sally could have such human traits as whispering, she kept her voice extremely low. "I would advise against that Lena. I'm detecting naquada, there is a Goa'uld symbiote amongst them, Jaffa not host. They are not Alliance either. Something is wrong here."

Cate sucked in her breath, how could this be? Not LA, and a Jaffa? She ducked her head and rolled over to get a better view with her NVG's. "It's a Serbian mada Lazar. So it has to be Irani, what the hell is going on?"

"I'm IDing the leader..one moment." Sally's computer was able to link with every data base on the planet, and 'some' other links as well. There was no noise, simply silence and then. "Relax, I don't know how or why, but the leader is Master Bra'tac. He has a Jaffa with him and several Irani guardsmen, but I would say they are 'not' loyal to the Republic."

"Holy frak." Cate finally let out. "Okay Lena it's your call, are you going to stand up I shall we all do it together?"

Vagabond Serpent
December 19th, 2010, 08:49 AM
The Russian was more than surprised herself and moved to take a better look along with Cate while listening to Sally. As she focused her sight on the group, she whispered a rather lengthy Russian idiomatic expression. The car badly hold back a chuckle as she understood the speech. Elena switched back to English.

"Well, what can I say. If that's Bra'Tac, then he's our ally unless he was brainwashed by some Goa'Uld. I'm not so sure about his activities after he was taken care of at SGC after that summit he was hurt badly... So I've no idea at all what he could be possibly doing out here." - Ovcharenko chewed her lip impatiently while her mind gears grinded new information. - "OK, just in case of something weird is going on, Cate, you and Batou will lay down here until I'll say all is clear. Adam and I will stand up and greet them."

Scorpio removed silencer from her pistol as she was not going to hide anymore and checked it again, her hand found spare clips, knife handle and grenades on her belt, and stood up, heading towards Bra'Tac and the rest, pistol in hand, index finger touching the trigger like a flower petal.

AtlantisRules!!!
December 20th, 2010, 02:08 PM
Adam had heard of Bra'tac, enough to know this was supposed to be a respectable warrior and a great ally. Despite that, he still felt it was nessessary to make sure he had ammo in his gun and check his knife. He checked his grenades, he always felt making sure he had explosives was the most important part. He waited for the Captain, then walked behind her towards the group of people.

puddlejumperOZ
December 20th, 2010, 03:16 PM
<Iran 100km east of Tehran~freezing Winter>

{Master Brat'ac} NPC

Brat'ac was dressed for winter in his finest Chulack attire, which meant a warm robe over the top of his jaffa outfit and sturdy boots. It probably wasn't the warmest he could have warm, but he felt nothing, age did that for you. He held his hand up to the men following and the APC for them to stop. He looked sideways at his Jaffa companion and spoke to him firstly. "Hmmph, so this is all O'Neill of Minnesota can send, children." He paced forward a little and belowed over the wind. "Tauri of the SGC, if you know of me, I am Brat'ac of Chulack, lower your arms and come forward." They would come to him. At a hundred and forty five years, he could afford to be authoritive.

puddlejumperOZ
December 20th, 2010, 03:48 PM

Rabi's phone rang urgently, she slipped it out from beneath her veil from her breast pocket and purposefully spoke in English. "PI Khalid here."

The voice on the other end spoke only in Farsi "We have the Korean Dong, we're bringing himto you inspector."

"Very good, bring him to the station office." She turned to Li. "So my dear how shall we play this. We have your boyfirend Colonel Dong, do you wish to insist you are students still..hmmm?"

Dong had been arrested as soon as he left his cab, it turned out that almost every cabby in Tehran was on the CIA's payroll of late. The moment the car stopped at the station three burly policemen had grabbed him, cuffed him and led him away. He sat forlornly in the Station office waiting for the arrival of Li and Maya. Li would not be pleased, as Dong did not go easily and received a nasty beating for his efforts. A gash across his forehead showed that. He did not look forward to her reaction, she fussed over him and dropped her tough girl act whenever he was hurt. Damn he wished he had of stayed in London. The door opened and the two women came escorted by no less than six female Irani secret service. He went to stand and was roughly pushed down again.

The Inspector held the door open for Li and Maya, her eyes fell on Dong. She showed no expression at his condition, her men were, at times a little over zealous. "Now we have all three, ladies if you will take a seat near him and we shall begin the questions in earnest."

RogueRanger
January 3rd, 2011, 06:13 PM
http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/Catekopia.jpg

Sensing no immediate danger, but just to be sure, Cate whispered to the cloaked Sally. "What do you think Sally, can you definitely confirm it's him?"

"Give me a moment Catherine." Sally said softly and her mainframe began to whir. "Yes it's him, I have him on infra-red and have checked him with SGC files with and optical scan, it's a 100% match you are clear to approach."

"Thanks I owe you."

"Yes you do don't you. Only Penzoil though." Sally let out a low giggle.

Cate hefted her pack and holstered her waepon, laid her G36 on the soft snow and joined her team. She nodded to Lena, Raiden and Adam. "If Sally says he's bona fide, that's good enough for me." Despite being told to wait, Cate wouldn't miss this for the world and it wasn't often she disobeyed an order anyway." Okay Lena you and Adam go and see why a former System Lord First Prime is here on Earth. We'll be right behind you"

Vagabond Serpent
January 7th, 2011, 09:32 AM
((Mel, read my last post on previous page, you'll have to alter yours a bit, you and Raiden were told to stay with Sally, until Lena says come forward. :P Oh, and it's lamety... :P))

{Master Brat'ac} NPC

Brat'ac was dressed for winter in his finest Chulack attire, which meant a warm robe over the top of his jaffa outfit and sturdy boots. It probably wasn't the warmest he could have warm, but he felt nothing, age did that for you. He held his hand up to the men following and the APC for them to stop. He looked sideways at his Jaffa companion and spoke to him firstly. "Hmmph, so this is all O'Neill of Minnesota can send, children." He paced forward a little and belowed over the wind. "Tauri of the SGC, if you know of me, I am Brat'ac of Chulack, lower your arms and come forward." They would come to him. At a hundred and forty five years, he could afford to be authoritive.

Elena had not to walk for too long when Bra'Tac identified himself, apparently seeing her and Adam approaching. She shouted back at him, not slowing down the pace. "That you're Master Bra'Tac I do know already and as you can obviously see, I'm coming forward already too." By the time Scorpio finished her sentences, she was only few metres away from the old Jaffa. A covert sidelook with a corner of her eye registered her newest team mate right behind her, and the Russian was sure that this look didn't slide away from Bra'Tac. Her gaze went back to the old man and skimmed over him first, then his people before fixing eye-to-eye again. Footsteps of crumbling snow she heard behind meant only that Raiden and Cate were joining them and captain stiffed a deep sigh of frustration, instead sending the pistol back in holster, covering the last metres of distance separating the Jaffa nad the human and helding out her hand in greeting.

"Captain Elena Ovcharenko, SG-4 commanding officer. I'm honored to make your acquaintance, Master Bra'Tac, I've heard only good of you."

RogueRanger
January 9th, 2011, 01:18 PM
((OOC I missed that sorry V, edited)):P

{Master Brat'ac} NPC

"Thank you Captain, you can be at ease. I cannot stay long we're only here to pick these fellows up." He pointed to the Irani guard with him. "They are apparently out of favour with their present regime and have been helping O'Neill and he wanted me to take them to safety which essentially means off your world. But I waited for you to give warning, I could not risk going directly to your SGC as your masters feel that may be compromised." He gathered the others with him closer. "When you get into the city of this place and find your enemies, Korean's I believe, be wary, not everything is as it seems. The Lucian dogs have infiltrated this land deeply and they have many spies about. Be careful and do not move too rashly." He hunkered down next to the APC and waited for the others to join him, there was apparently more he would share.

((OOC))>>> I would be asking him what does he advise:D

Vagabond Serpent
January 10th, 2011, 09:47 AM
<Iran 100km east of Tehran~A nice cool winter day :P >

Elena nodded to Bra'Tac, like asking him to wait a second, and turned around to shout.

"Hey, guys, come out! Nobody's gonna bite this time and you all would want to hear this."

Scorpio turned back to the Jaffa and spoke politely after hunkering down opposite him herself.

"It sounds like you know way better than we do what's going on here. We're all ears for your update on situation and advice."

She allowed herself a quick glance over her shoulder to see if Raiden and Cate are coming to join them or not and turned head back to face the old Master.

Cmdr. Setsuna F. Seyei
January 10th, 2011, 10:28 AM
Raiden joined his CO in front of Bra'Tac. Once he was absolutely sure that it was the old master he approached him and extended his arm in a traditional Jaffa greeting "Tek ma tey Bra'tac" Raiden said.

RogueRanger
January 10th, 2011, 12:33 PM
http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/NewCatesiggy.jpg

{Master Bra'tac} NPC

"Onak sha sree young warrior well met, tek ma tek." The older man waited for the flame haired young woman to join them, he cast a knowing eye over these "children" and reappriased them. From their bearing and stance, he could tell they had been well trained and disciplined under fire, even though they gave the air of casual indifference. When the last of them came near he spread his arms wide. She spoke softly, the accent was a little strange to his ears, not of the same tribe he thought as the others.

"I'm Catherine Hayden master Bra'atc. We've heard a lot about you. I must ask though how is it you're here?"

He looked at Lena first beofre answering. "This one is your leader?"

"Yes she is, Captain Elena Ovcharenko. This young man is Lieutenant Batou Kusanagi and this one is Petty Officer Adam Onikil."

"Hmmm." He smiled and touched his chin."Such fanciful names. Still I will be straight forward. Your captain here knows why I am here and she will tell you I'm sure. But my time is short and already I have over stayed, I only awaited your coming on the insistance of O'Neill. Now listen closely."

Bra'tac spoke rapidly and yet precisely, he informed them of two main things. The first they knew, that the Lucian Alliance had a foothold here on Earth and had a very strong presence here in Iran and that they were everywhere watching and waiting. He told them that his sources indicated the LA knew SG4 was coming anf that if at all possible they should try and take the Korean agents by stealth rather than outright confrontation. But the last piece of the puzzle was the worst. He continued. "....your journeys will eventually take you to a place called Pyongyang, there you may be forced to confront the leader of the Lucian Alliance here on Earth. You will need all the guile and cunning you can muster my young friends." He drew in his breath deeply. "...for he is a goa'uld!"

Cate was stunnned, she slumped back on her backside in the wet snow, the cold didn't even reach her as a heat of fear surged through her body. "Bloody hell, that's all we need, a shark in the fish pond."

((OOC guys can we please use our name tags or more preferably the small sigs as you see for Cate. If you cannot make one yourself I can do it for you. I've had quite a few PM's from people who are following us but don't know who our characters are)):)

Vagabond Serpent
January 12th, 2011, 09:48 AM
((Damn, I'm stuck in thoughts. :P ))

The Russian listened to Bra'Tac attentively, trying to soak in every single word. They all were weathered soldiers, but nothing can replace the experience gained over more than century. Final speech of his made her wince as the word "goa'uld" reached her mind.

"Замечательно... Из огня да в полымя... Do you know anything else about LA leader except of that he's a goa'uld, Master Bra'Tac? And it's a pity you can't stay and help us, your knowledge of goa'uld would come in handy then..."

Princess Awinita
January 12th, 2011, 07:01 PM
<Tehran, Iran> ~ <Train Station>

{Li} {Maya}

Li muttered something under her breath, so quite that not even Maya could catch it when both women caught sight of Dong, the poor man looked as if he'd been hit by a truck. At least Maya wasn't driving anytime soon. Maya stood to the side, as close to the wall as possible, if not a wall, a post. Thankfully she was not made to sit. But it did not help her any within.

"You always pull boneheaded stunts," Li murmered as she withdrew a cloth from her jacket and pressed it to the cut on Dongs forehead. "Do it again, and I'll kill you myself." And she would, just like she had those two CIA agents at the hotel.

RogueRanger
January 12th, 2011, 08:51 PM
((Damn, I'm stuck in thoughts. :P ))

The Russian listened to Bra'Tac attentively, trying to soak in every single word. They all were weathered soldiers, but nothing can replace the experience gained over more than century. Final speech of his made her wince as the word "goa'uld" reached her mind.

"Замечательно... Из огня да в полымя... Do you know anything else about LA leader except of that he's a goa'uld, Master Bra'Tac? And it's a pity you can't stay and help us, your knowledge of goa'uld would come in handy then..."

{Master Bra'tac} NPC

"Only this my friends, this goa'uld has an ego, a very large one, he thinks he is perhaps invincable. He has a fortress in the mountains just behind the port of Iwon, it is not closely guarded such is is confidence, but once you confront him, you will need everything you have." He bowed slightly. "Our paths will cross again children, of that I am sure. Until then rel'tor'key (good luck)"

<Tehran, Iran> ~ <Train Station>

{Li} {Maya}

Li muttered something under her breath, so quite that not even Maya could catch it when both women caught sight of Dong, the poor man looked as if he'd been hit by a truck. At least Maya wasn't driving anytime soon. Maya stood to the side, as close to the wall as possible, if not a wall, a post. Thankfully she was not made to sit. But it did not help her any within.

"You always pull boneheaded stunts," Li murmered as she withdrew a cloth from her jacket and pressed it to the cut on Dongs forehead. "Do it again, and I'll kill you myself." And she would, just like she had those two CIA agents at the hotel.

{Irani Secret Police} NPC

While watching her charges the woman took a call, she spoke in English with hushed tones and lifted her eyebrows when she heard something said to her, she answered simply "I understand, it will be done."

She bent down to her captives. "You three vermin will stay here, you may move around the room and refresh yourselves, there is a bathroom there, don't think about escape, there is no window and the walls are a foot thick and the ceiling is solid concrete. Unfortunately you are to be released in four hours, so entertain yourself for that time my guards will be right outside, any questions?"

Vagabond Serpent
January 16th, 2011, 10:56 AM
((don't have much time, just to keep things going))

"И вам удачи, Master Bra'Tac. We will take care and keep your words in mind." Elena stood up and returned the bow to old Jaffa. "But you stay safe too, we certainly would love to meet you again or even have a joint mission."

RogueRanger
January 16th, 2011, 01:19 PM
{Master Bra'tac} NPC

Bra'tac cocked an eyebrow very reminiscant of Teal'c, perhaps the student learnt from the master. "I'm sure that will be so." He said, knowing in his heart he would do all he could to make it happen and not leave them to this Goa'uld alone. "But time moves swiftly against us, I must get these people to safety and then we shall see. Farewell." He moved away and they watched him and his group move to the south. Cate waited until they could no longer be seen in the darkness which wasn't long.

http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/NewCatesiggy.jpg

"We have a few hours before sunrise I hope we can make it to Tehran before that. Lena I think we should try and avoid the main road as much as possible don't you? It'll lengthen our journey but not bu much. I think we could get there under two hours." Cate stood and waited for the others to move, she needed to speak to Elena alone.

Vagabond Serpent
January 16th, 2011, 06:49 PM
Scorpio stood silent, watching Bra'tac's team move swiftly and sure until they were gone. Cate talked to her then, pulling her into conversation, and subtly hinting a need for private talk.

"We're about 100 kilometres from Tehran, so even if we will move right through the desert it won't take too long to reach the capital. And if what old Jaffa said is true, that the place is crawling with Lucian spies, then we'd indeed do better by not taking the main route to the city. So boys, go and get ready for drive, we'll catch up in a moment."

Elena waited for her XO and Adam to walk far enough away from them and turned to her friend.

"What?"

RogueRanger
January 16th, 2011, 07:49 PM
She watched as Raiden and Adam moved away and at the appropiate moment she spoke softly, shivering at little as she did so, the temperature having dropped a bit more. "I didn't want to say this before in front of anyone else Lena. But you know how I get these whacky premonitions? I had one just before we met up with Bra'tac. It's a feeling of dread I can't shake and though I don't know when it will happen I think something bad, really bad is going to endanger us all." She looked solemn for a moment.. "Yes I know we live with danger Lena, but this is worse and I saw General O'Neill in my vision...I hope he's ok." She shivered again and started look up at the stars, it was so clear on this desert winters night. "I really hope so..."

Vagabond Serpent
January 17th, 2011, 09:16 PM
Elena replied quiet and soft herself, knowing what Cate was talking about.

"Geez, Cate, like we don't have enough bad things happened for one day! On the serious note, though, just try to relax and don't think about it too hard and all will be fine. Now, come on, let's go to those two alpha males and tread to Tehran, OK?"

She hugged her friend for a brief moment and walked towards Sally.

RogueRanger
January 18th, 2011, 04:24 PM
"I'll try very hard not to worry Lena, but you know me, my body can't even spell relax." She chuckled lightly, it couldn't get any gloomier could it. She turned to Adam and Raiden. "Come on guys, lets get this done. I should drive now as I'm sort of in home turf now. We should also send a message to Landry I think." She looked pensive as they walked, there was so much at stake now and it rested on the shoulders of these four.

AtlantisRules!!!
January 18th, 2011, 06:21 PM
http://i701.photobucket.com/albums/ww16/Atlantisrules/New%20Seasons/PettyOfficerAdamOnikil-1.jpg

Adam nodded to Cate and turned back to Sally, only Sally wasn't there. It took a moment for him to realize that Sally was cloaked, "Sally, can we get in?"

((Been awhile since I posted O.o))

RogueRanger
January 19th, 2011, 04:38 PM
<100km's east of Tehran, freeezing Winter>

{Sally R8} NPC

"Of course you can, God has a plan, Gaius. He has a plan for everything, and everyone." She chuckled as the cloak dispersed, snow fell as it did and her doors unlocked. "What I love that show, I have it on my data base if you want to watch while we drive. Personally I see myself as six...." She began to ramble.

Cate was now standing on the right hand side, her hand went to the door as Sally released the locks, her feelings had settled a little and she managed a grin over the roof at her team mates, not that they could see her in the darkness but the thought was there. "Um...no not at the moment Sally...what six?"

"Yes Catherine, she wears red doesn't she?"

The seat was pre-heated and so comfortable after spending so much time in the cold, Cate embraced it with all her worth. "Oh yes, you're right. But I'm not calling you Caprica though."

"Now there's an idea.."

"Sally! come guys get in we have an appointment."

"It's a nice name though....."

Vagabond Serpent
February 3rd, 2011, 08:30 AM
*brushes off dirt*

Dusty thread! :P

Scorpio ducked into the door Sally opened for her and admitted to herself that no matter how she loved winter, any winter but the one of her home was not much pleasant. So she embraced the heat of the car's interior and closed the door. She was now comfy on the backseat and Cate and Adam occupied front seats. The more menacing face would be seen through not-so-tan front windows, accompanying Cate's one, the better. Elena checked if all her stuff was with her and satisfied that weapons were in their place and other things in theirs, i.e. backpack, she finally let her tense nerves relax a bit, trusting third eye to watch things, not the primary two. The russian even yawned, but made haste to hide the yawn with her palm, pretending to hold back a sneeze.

"OK, Cate and Sally, drive away, we've to be in hurry. And if I'll fall asleep, don't wake me up until Death Gate has opened, deal?"

She finally noticed Batou snoring next to her, and sighed mentally. He reached the car minutes ago and was already in deep sleep, but on the other hand, it was a trait that comes with being a soldier. Next thing that reached her mind was call on the radio, which effictevely awaken Raiden as well.

"SG-4, that's Oddysey. Lieutenant Kusanagi is urgently required back home and his leave from the mission was authorised by the General. Sorry for stealing your people, Captain, but that's just not too lucky day for you."

"I see, and I hope all will be ok with him and his family." Turning to XO "Good luck, Batou, whatever it is, it must be more important than what's going on here. Go and know that even Sally will miss you... just a bit."

And Elena saw yet another team shift happen in the last 48 hours as he said goodbye to others second before the beam pulled him en orbit.

RogueRanger
February 6th, 2011, 08:00 PM
((Much betterer :lol:))

Cate didn't need urging, she turned the key and Sally's engine roared to life. At least the sound effects did. Under the hood was not the standard 6.0L engine normally found in her model, but a SGC modified Naquada generator and composite six hundred horsepower electric motor driving through another SGC made gearbox. All the equipment had been supplied to MI6 on the understanding the first model would be at SG4's disposal. Easing the shifter the car zoomed away across the snowy flat terrain, they would be in Tehran in less than an hour. Cate didn't even have a chance to say goodbye to Raiden, they'll miss him and now with one short, it would make the mission just that much harder. She hoped they could pick up another along the way. "We didn't need that Lena, but I guess we'll muddle through somehow." She bumped Adam in the ribs. "Besides, our saliorboy here can make up for two." She burst out laughing as the Sally picked up speed, they were now almost doing two hundred kilometres an hour and off the highway to boot.

AtlantisRules!!!
February 7th, 2011, 04:43 PM
http://i701.photobucket.com/albums/ww16/Atlantisrules/New%20Seasons/PettyOfficerAdamOnikil-1.jpg

Adam raised his hand as a farewell as Raiden was beamed up. Then grunted as Cate nudged him, probably a little harder than she meant, "A few more explosives, a bigger gun..."
Adam gripped the doorhandle hard as Cate... or was it Sally?... as whoever accelerated, and it was more than a little bumpy. He spoke quite loudly to be heard, "Can't we use beaming to skip some of this stuff? No offense of course, Sally."

RogueRanger
February 7th, 2011, 08:19 PM

{Sally R8} NPC

"Why didn't you ask me muscles." Sally's velvet voice purred. She shifted, there was a noticable change in the ride and cabin feel. "Inertia dampeners, modified of course from one of your 302's."

"You tell us this now Sally?" Cate asked slightly amused.

"You never asked me Catherine."

AtlantisRules!!!
February 8th, 2011, 03:18 AM
"Thank you, Sally."

Vagabond Serpent
February 9th, 2011, 09:04 PM
"I wonder what will come next. Plasma cannons? Afterburners? Or just plain and simple missile?" Elena chuckled from her back seat and cuddled there as good as she could, and closed her eyes. "OK, I'm going to snore a bit, wake me up when something happens."

RogueRanger
February 9th, 2011, 09:26 PM
<Clipping the miles to Tehran, 40 to go>

{Sally R8} NPC

"You're welcome Adam, Elena and no.....though I do have point five calibre MG's in front which are fully target trackable...." There was a very slight giggle coming from her systems at that point.

Vagabond Serpent
February 10th, 2011, 08:18 AM
"Mass drivers then... Well, I hope in somewhat 45 mins or 1 hour we'll be in Tehran, right?"

RogueRanger
February 10th, 2011, 11:22 AM

http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/sallyssiggy.jpg

"It has been thought of Elena, unfortunately my chassis doesn't have the proportions to accomodate one. We are there now. Catherine you should park near the Al-Sura market it's only a kilometre from the Rail Station. I will go to cloak and you all should try and sleep until dawn."

Cate looked out through the windows, she hadn't even noticed passing through the outlying suburbs, in fact she suspected Sally had already cloaked herself without saying. Knowing the area as well as she did, Cate took a few back roads and soon she had parked the car in between several large shipping containers. "Thank you Sally and yes I agree. We'll need to be sharp when we move. Night Lena, night Adam." She said as she closed her eyes and drifted off.

Vagabond Serpent
February 10th, 2011, 10:29 PM
What speed exactly you used? Scorpio was a bit startled, and opened eyes to peer through the window only to see Tehran around. "Doesn't matter, though, thank you for the ride and night to you all three as well" She finally quieted down and headed to the Dreamworld.

RogueRanger
February 14th, 2011, 07:59 PM
http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/sallyssiggy.jpg http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/NewCatesiggy.jpg

"Rise and shine my little dumplings" Sally's voice said at volume enough to be heard within the cabin. "It's 0600 and you have an hour before sunrise."

Cate stifeled a yawn, she tried to stretch but only succeeded in thumping Adam across the mouth. "Oops, sorry, my bad." She giggled only a little. She reached over and whacked Lena on the leg. "Hey sleepy head, go time."

Vagabond Serpent
February 14th, 2011, 08:18 PM
((you were asking for that. :P))

Normally that'd be more than enough to wake the Russian up, but last 2 days were quite wearing, so the smack up her leg barely shaked the shapes of her dreams a bit. "Just a five more minutes, grandad, I won't be late..." - Lena mumbled and turned her back to Cate.

AtlantisRules!!!
February 15th, 2011, 03:19 AM

Adam rubbed the side of his mouth where he was struck, "I would really prefer an alarm instead of that, Cate." He stretched his legs, but unlike Cate, he was going to wait until they weren't in such close quarters before stretching his arms.

RogueRanger
February 15th, 2011, 08:51 PM
((you were asking for that. :P))

Normally that'd be more than enough to wake the Russian up, but last 2 days were quite wearing, so the smack up her leg barely shaked the shapes of her dreams a bit. "Just a five more minutes, grandad, I won't be late..." - Lena mumbled and turned her back to Cate.

Adam rubbed the side of his mouth where he was struck, "I would really prefer an alarm instead of that, Cate." He stretched his legs, but unlike Cate, he was going to wait until they weren't in such close quarters before stretching his arms.

http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/sallyssiggy.jpg

Sally shook her shock absorbers a little, it wasn't a lot but enough to roll Lena off the back seat. "There now Elena, you're up now!" The sound that followed was definitely a raspberry.

"Oh my god." Cate said in mock shock. "Sally that is truly an aweful thing to do, wake a princess from her sleep." She turned to Adam. "I AM sorry you know...." She wasn't, Cate enjoyed it fully. She started the ignition, then thought of something. "Ah Sally..."

"I'm right on it Catherine, we now are showing Russian diplomatic licence plates."

"Oh, well..."

Cmdr. Setsuna F. Seyei
February 20th, 2011, 03:27 PM
(Japan-Public Security Section 9 HQ-Undisclosed Location)

<Batou Kusanagi~Raiden> <Chief Ichigo Kuchiki-NPC> <Temira Kim(Chief Kuchiki's Secretary)-NPC>

Batou was beamed directly into the Chief's office at his old job. "Hey Chief what's so important that you had to pull me from my mission?" Batou asked. "It's your mentor Batou, he's gone missing." Chief Kuchiki replied. "What!" Batou exclaimed, "When and where?" [/COLOR[COLOR="red"]]"Two days ago, and central Tehran," was the Chief's response. "And you couldn't tell me this while I was still in Tehran?" Batou asked, knowing that his former boss had known exactly where he had been. at the time of the call. "What was he doing there anyway?" "He was tracking a traitor in our own organization." the Chief replied.

"And to answer your first question the SGC would not give me a line to you and I would not tell them what this was about so this was the compromise." "We have a traitor in section 9?" Batou asked increduously. "No, but we do have one in the public security sector." the Chief said. "Ok thanks for the heads up I do need to return to my team though," Batou said. "I understand, but before you go take this," said Kuchiki handing Batou a flash drive, "this drive contains most of your mentors research on the traitor and you may not llike what you find but he did say that if he went missing to make sure you got it."
"Have you looked at it sir?" Batou asked. "No, Shirow told me that it was encrypted and that the key would be something only you would know," said the Chief. "Alright, before I go I need something," Batou said. "Name it," came the reply. "Six A-2 Loadout kits with the latest thermoptic camo. One for me, one for Shirow, and here are the sizes for the other 4," Batou stated. "What weapons in the loadouts?" Kuchiki asked. "None for 4 of us," Batou replied, "for Shirow his standard set, and for the final I think my old Seburo 998 will suffice providing you still have it." "We do," the Chief replied as he keyed the comm to relay Batou's request.

Five minutes later Temira walked in with the requested items. "That will be all Temira," said Kuchiki. "Yes sir," Temira said as she walked out, "Good to see you again Batou." "I'll be back with Shirow alive and the traitor as well," Batou said to the Chief after Temira had left the room. Batou reached into one of the pockets on his shirt and pulled out a beaming beacon and attatched it to the package next to him. He then pulled up his left sleeve and hit a series of buttons on a device strapped to his wrist activating a remote beaming program.

The beaming program beamed him and the package first to the Oddy then to Sally. Seeing the suprised looks of his teammates he said "What's up guys?"

RogueRanger
February 20th, 2011, 04:04 PM
((OOC cool post, but ya better give me the heads up Setsu:P))

Cate almost jumped out of her skin when the beaming particle noise and then Raiden appeared in the back seat next to Elena, and a little to close to be cozy as well. She focused on her driving through the back streets of Tehran to reach the station by as few observers, Russian plates or not. Cate looked in the rear view to make sure she wasn't hallucinating. She wasn't. "Nice of you to drop by.." She chuckled. " Not a lot Raiden, we've just arrived in Tehran and headed for the station. Once there I'll conact my contact so to speak."

Cmdr. Setsuna F. Seyei
February 20th, 2011, 04:13 PM
"Speaking of which I brought a few things with me, they are in the trunk with the rest of the gear and I think you will all like them," Raiden said

AtlantisRules!!!
February 20th, 2011, 04:49 PM

"Isn't that the station over there?" Adam asked... then he added, "I hope not, there's a lot of security there."

Princess Awinita
February 20th, 2011, 08:04 PM
{Tehran, Iran, Rail Station}

{Maya} {Li}

Morning dawned, and when the sun was rising it found Maya, standing stone still, watching it rise. It was red. Not a good sign. Sun boiling red, soldiers take warning. An old proverb. Maya didn't know what to do. So she did the next best thing, since they were allowed within the confines of the station house, and access to the bathroom it held for staff only. Maya found Li there. "I need another"

Li knew what that meant, "There is only two left, when you use this one, I do not know where outside of Father's Place where you can get more." She said, taking out a small box. Two Irani railyard women were there, they watched them closely, Maya was handed the small box, a marking of biohazard was imprinted on it, Clearly some kind of doctor prescirbed medication.

Maya took one of the needles. "Let us hope then, I will not need it, until this is over" She said as she stabbed the needlepoint into her arm at the elbow, and felt her queasy stomach settle for once during the long night. She smiled faintly, "Well, we can still make it home on the Silk Road, next trrain leaves in half an hour."

"I doubt they would let us free by then." Li replied, "Can you handle it? Getting to the train I mean" Li looked at her friend with concern. Maya nodded, so far so good.

RogueRanger
February 21st, 2011, 01:00 PM
"Speaking of which I brought a few things with me, they are in the trunk with the rest of the gear and I think you will all like them," Raiden said

Sally's voice piped in softly, it was remarkable really that no one had noticed but the voice was familar, British of course svelt and sexy yet staright forward. "Leiuetant would please enter an inebtory of what you have brought into my data base, there computer terminals behind each fronts seat....thank you sweety."

"Isn't that the station over there?" Adam asked... then he added, "I hope not, there's a lot of security there."

Looking over the wheel Cate saw they had arrived a little quicker than she realised, there was something she had to do. "Yes it is and damn it I should have seen this before." She pulled out her cell and dialled up a number, it rang for a moment. "Bristow." came the reply.

"Hey. It's me." Cate answered.

A small laugh came through and the other spoke to someone else. "It's Cate, they've arrived."

"About time." The male voice said.

"Cate what took you so long? You were due here hours ago?"

"Long story Syd. So are they in there?" she said meaning the Koreans.

"Yes they are Cate, the three of them, time to move."

"See you shortly then Sydney. Oh is that Barrett with you?"

"Yes." As she rang off, the security contingent started moving away. Police and soldiers began leaving the station, but it wasn't a guarantee they would be too far away. Cate slowed and looked for a close parking spot. She found one about fifty metres from the freight office, just a little east of the main control room. "We'll count to one hundred and then move guys." She said quitely. "When we do move, side arms only, the Irani's are a little perculiar about heavy weapons being brandished in public."

{Tehran, Iran, Rail Station}

{Maya} {Li}

Morning dawned, and when the sun was rising it found Maya, standing stone still, watching it rise. It was red. Not a good sign. Sun boiling red, soldiers take warning. An old proverb. Maya didn't know what to do. So she did the next best thing, since they were allowed within the confines of the station house, and access to the bathroom it held for staff only. Maya found Li there. "I need another"

Li knew what that meant, "There is only two left, when you use this one, I do not know where outside of Father's Place where you can get more." She said, taking out a small box. Two Irani railyard women were there, they watched them closely, Maya was handed the small box, a marking of biohazard was imprinted on it, Clearly some kind of doctor prescirbed medication.

Maya took one of the needles. "Let us hope then, I will not need it, until this is over" She said as she stabbed the needlepoint into her arm at the elbow, and felt her queasy stomach settle for once during the long night. She smiled faintly, "Well, we can still make it home on the Silk Road, next trrain leaves in half an hour."

"I doubt they would let us free by then." Li replied, "Can you handle it? Getting to the train I mean" Li looked at her friend with concern. Maya nodded, so far so good.

The guards in the holding room had changed every half hour and the senior one watching over the North Koreans now was a burly male, he spent a few minutes on the phone and then smiled a very greasy smile and approached his 'guests'.

"I'ma terrible sorry." He said in broken English. "There wasa mistake, you're free go. Hope we didn't spoil your visit to our wunerful country." His smell and unshaven look was purely evil. "Your bags are return to you, no damage. Here tickets for train, go to Ankara Turk. You not go plane from here. Now leave, goodbye." His guards opened the door for them and waited.

((OOC the hand guns have been given back as well, they are in the bottom of Li's bag. The laptop they kept though)):)

Cmdr. Setsuna F. Seyei
February 22nd, 2011, 12:44 PM
"Umm, Flight before we go I need to get somethings out of the trunk that I think will help us," Raiden said as he opened the access panel in the back seat. "Sally we are cloaked aren't we?" "At the moment we are Raiden," Sally replied. "Ah, here they are," Raiden said as he pulled 4 packages from the trunk. "These are some of the gear that I used to work with when I was at Section 9 in Japan. They are the most advanced version of Thermo-Optical camouflage. If we use these we can get close to the Koreans without being detected. They also have built in surveillance jammers so no one will have a record of what happened here."

RogueRanger
February 22nd, 2011, 03:22 PM

Cate was a little taken aback, she scowled directly at Sally. "Sally when did you cloak?"

"Oh I did so Catherine when I saw that ugly Mercedes looking at me." She said shyly

"Sally you're a machine who gives a frak, now uncloak, what if some idiot taxi driver wants this parking spot and can't see you, hmm?"

"Oh sorry, I wasn't...." The car suddenly appeared again and fortunately know one was around to see her doing it.

"Good thank you and Raiden, we're expected to be here and seen. Though I know those will be useful soon, I don't believe our mission will end here. Lena, Adam, you guys are awefully quiet, anything wrong?"

AtlantisRules!!!
February 23rd, 2011, 04:37 PM
" 'M fine." Adam replied, then appeared to remember something, "Oh... I have something for us all." He reached into his pack and pulled out a handful of what looked like ID's. On the front it said "INTERPOL" in large English letters. "General Landry gave these to me, we all have one, false names and everything." Adam said it just like he said anything else, but his face communicated his position on the covert part of this mission. He would rather just take out all those guards.

RogueRanger
February 24th, 2011, 11:25 AM
http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/ELENASIGGY.jpg-http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/NewCatesiggy.jpg

Elena grabbed hold of the ID's she looked them over and her face went red. "Nadia Sharapova! I hate her. My god what is Landry playing at?"

Cate looked over her shoulder and saw the name, though with Lena's photo on the card. "I know her, she is with the Atlantis mission."

"Yes we went to the Academy together, she beat me to Atlantis...after she said she wouldn't apply. Always setting me up, damn I hate her."

"Well think of it this way Lena, you can get some pay back and have her in harms way..I wouldn'y get her killed though." Cate chuckled then took the remaining cards away from her friend.

"Well it looks like General Landry is setting us all up. I've got Ingrid Sorenson another Atlantis mission member, a woman I detest as well. For my own reasons. Adam you have David McLean, a Marine Captain whom I'm sure you probably have ill feelings for and Raiden you have Hoshi Suzuki, he is with Atlantis as well." Cate summed it up in her mind and then told them. "It's for a reason, none of these people can be traced, so if we end up chasing these Koreans and their bosses, we can't be known by anybody. I think we should stow our own ID's in Sally's safe box, it's in the boot...trunk to you."