Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Atlantis were real and its By California like in the show?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Atlantis were real and its By California like in the show?

What would you do? lol I go live there! lol

Team Ronan

It would be like visiting Alcatraz.
    Nice to vist,but I wouldn't want to live there.
    I like Sharky
    sigpic

Comment

why not i would try to get in
      sigpic

Comment

Probaby because it has a tendency to get shot at by big wonking Space Ships.
        I like Sharky
        sigpic

Comment

Well the cloaking device is on, so good luck swimming through San Francisco bay to find it...

Comment

Be funny to be around if(and when) it broke down.
            I like Sharky
            sigpic

Comment

A) You wouldn't know about it, because the government would keep it a secret.

B) If Atlantis were real - I wouldn't be on it because I'm not smart enough to assist in any sort of research.
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

If Atlantis were real - I wouldn't be on it because I'm not smart enough to assist in any sort of research.
                what about Ronon he isnt very smart well technicly lol

Team Ronan

Comment

i would get a boat and find it, then secretly live on it

Comment

Originally posted by General Jumper One View Post
                    i would get a boat and find it, then secretly live on it
                    I would like to ride with ya! let just watch out for whales lol

Team Ronan

Comment

Originally posted by Teyla-Joy View Post
                      what about Ronon he isnt very smart well technicly lol
                      Ronon is smarter than they make him out to be - from Sateda we know he lead men into battle against the Wraith which requires some form of strategic thinking. He's a warrior, most certainly not a dumb-ass one.

And I'm not a warrior either - or in Earth terms, military - so if Atlantis was real and the ATA-gene too in that same case, then the only reason would be the ATA-gene otherwise I as a person would have nothing to contribute to the expedtion.

You need to look from the perspective of having something to contribute. Do you have knowledge that could be vital to the cities exploration? Or in your current job/studies is there something worth contributing?

IF Atlantis were real, then everything currently in real life applies to that reality.

Comment

If could live there you would have to pay lots of money right? like your share of elect. bill, Food, and stuff like that kinda like an Apparment. ? lol JW

Team Ronan

Comment

Atlantis would like a residency that only very wealthy people could afford to pay for. It would be like a second Monaco.

Comment

Well again what about Ronon? he lost everything. lol JW

Team Ronan

Comment

Originally posted by Teyla-Joy View Post
                              Well again what about Ronon? he lost everything. lol JW
                              Ronon's already a member of the expedition, who chose to come with them to Earth. Considering his background as an alien, I highly doubt they'll kick him off Atlantis to go walk the streets of San Francisco on his own.

However, if Atlantis is supposed to be that residential town - then I'm sure both Teyla and Ronon will be shuffed through the gate or beamed aboard the Daedalus to make a one-way trip back to the Pegasus Galaxy.

Comment

Working...
                              X