Comics: Tales of the Jedi & Knights of the Old Republic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comics: Tales of the Jedi & Knights of the Old Republic

Has anyone read these? I kind of skirted around Star Wars comics for the longest time but now that I've taken the time to look into these, I'm just blown away. They're just really damn cool! Great characters, excellent stories, Old Republic stuff and delving into the period leading up to and including the Mandalorian Wars....all just terrific.

I've just finished the Knights of Suffering arc within the KOTOR series, and about to head into the first part of Vector. I'm not sure what to expect, having read that Vector is a sub-series that's in all four of Dark Horse's SW comic series. But I look forward to it just the same

Reading all these is getting me really jazzed up to play KOTOR again, provided I have time
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Now that I've finished reading the KOTOR comics....wow. Masterfully tied together in the final story arc, completely unexpected and yet totally made sense. Check out TotJ and KOTOR if you have the chance
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Dark House has done an excellent job with the Star Wars comics. Although I have yet to reaf Tales of the Jedi and the KOTOR series....

Comment

Very much recommended. Especially Tales of the Jedi, they're really fantastic. KOTOR is also great, but it has a tendency to lull from time to time. Fortunately, the way things are wrapped up the last story arc is a huge wow moment and quite makes up for it

Comment

Working...
        X