Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stargate Delta | Do you have what it takes?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Delta | Do you have what it takes?

HOME | APPLICATION | RULES | ADVERTISE
    Stargate Delta is a Stargate-based Proboards role-playing game (RPG), currently running after the events of Stargate Season 10 and parallel to Atlantis Season 4. The site prides itself on it's active and loyal member base, attention to detail and accuracy, and strong adherence to the canon of the Stargate universe.

With the success of Stargate Command and the Atlantis expedition, a team of Earth's greatest military and civilian minds has been sent through the Stargate to the unexplored Delian Galaxy to uncover new technology and forge new alliances. Upon arriving the expedition encouters the evil Olympian Empire and for two seasons fought the enemy back, freeing the galaxy from their control. Peace however, is short lived, as a new enemy known only as the Titans is quickly rising to power, with the expedition facing a losing battle.

Positions are open for civilian and military characters, human and alien alike. Special forces, scientists, fighter pilots and doctors are needed to ensure the Titans can be pushed back, and the natives of the Delian Galaxy can again taste freedom.

Do you have what it takes?

Stargate Delta
    www.stargatedelta.proboards.com

Old sk3wl. I don't know about playing out of GW, it's sort of my comfort zone. But your idea is a lot like New Seasons, well at least the first paragraph is. If you all have time on GW, wanna join us?

Comment

SGD has recently celebrated its fourth anniversary and as always we’re seeking new members. All welcome!

Comment

I know that sooooo cool.....Four years....yay.

You found the thread, been looking for it for ages...... Also will add that members can send me PMs if they have any questions. I'm a staff on SGD. Hope you don't mind Jay, since you do get busy, I'll help out from this end

Comment

Working...
        X