Dr.Nicholas Rush/Lt. Tamara Johansen Relationship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dr.Nicholas Rush/Lt. Tamara Johansen Relationship

I know it’s an odd pairing, but I have found a string of fanfics on the relationship or more commonly the friendship between Rush and Johansen. Anyone else think it could work?

ok...awkward

Comment

lets throw in a Rush/Chloe relationship to
      Last edited by General Jumper One; 09 September 2010, 04:28 AM.

Comment

There's been quite a few forum members, who seem to like TJ/Rush. I'm not one of them, sure - they're both my fav characters in SGU, but not in that way.
        sigpic

Comment

Young wouldn't appreciate
          Grimm returns October 24
          sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
          Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
            Young wouldn't appreciate
            *tries to imagine* Now that would be fun.
            sigpic

Comment

Yeah, Young definitely wants to keep Rush all to himself.

[Did I just say that out loud?]
              sigpic
              Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

*cringe*
                although, the image of Young stamping down the hall to deliver an epic headbutt of doom for Rush even thinking about it?
                yeah, that would be fun
                sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

As much as I like both characters, I don't think it would work, given what we've seen in between in the series. The few times she has to work with him, she's friendly, like he is with her. I think Rush behaves different to woman in general, and T.J on the other hand is friendly to everyone, even to those she don't like.

But hey, just to see Young's face, and doing what he would most likely do..... That would be a lot of fun.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
                    As much as I like both characters, I don't think it would work, given what we've seen in between in the series. The few times she has to work with him, she's friendly, like he is with her. I think Rush behaves different to woman in general, and T.J on the other hand is friendly to everyone, even to those she don't like.

But hey, just to see Young's face, and doing what he would most likely do..... That would be a lot of fun.
                    I was thinking the same, they are friendly to each other, not more. When T.J. wakes Rush in 'Darkness' she is kind, but still keeps her professional attitude.

And Young's face would be...interesting
                    sigpic

Comment

okay - take the whole discussion a step further.

imagine Rush and TJ really become a couple and TJ's child survives the cliffhanger.

So it would have two fathers on Destiny: a) its biological father Young and b) its (step-)father Rush. the poor thing!

and if Rush and Young have difficulties working together now, imagine if they both contribute to the education of the poor child !
                      Grimm returns October 24
                      sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                      Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                        okay - take the whole discussion a step further.

imagine Rush and TJ really become a couple and TJ's child survives the cliffhanger.

So it would have two fathers on Destiny: a) its biological father Young and b) its (step-)father Rush. the poor thing!

and if Rush and Young have difficulties working together now, imagine if they both contribute to the education of the poor child !
                        ^ the poor child, but interesting theory, someone should make a fanfic about that.

I really like thought of a Rush/TJ relationship. It would get kind of difficult with Young in the mix, but I think TJ and Nick, nice couple.
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X