Season 5 DVD...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season 5 DVD...

I got a question...Best Buy (in US) has the 5th season, they're calling it SUPERNATURAL: 5T SEASON KEY CHAIN Exclusive- DVD ...anyone know what "5T" means? Is it the complete series? I'm confused...

Thanks in advance for any help!

Here's the link if it helps: Season 5 DVD w/keychain
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

No clue. The box for the discs is identical, so am guessing the 5T is the store's way of differentiating between the keychain bonus and non-bonus copies. That, or it's a typo. I don't see anything that suggests the discs are any different.

Comment

Thanks.
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

Let us know if/when you find out RiG!

So are those of us in region 2 all pre-ordering the S5 boxset? After the fiasco with the S4 set missing all the extras, I'm really thinking of waiting this time around

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
          Let us know if/when you find out RiG!
          Will do!

So are those of us in region 2 all pre-ordering the S5 boxset? After the fiasco with the S4 set missing all the extras, I'm really thinking of waiting this time around
          Damn, that is just cruel! I almost thought my S2 boxset was missing Jared's screen test, gag reel and two other featurettes. I didn't realize that the arrow right next to the word "menu" (menu ->) was to go to the next page in the special features section. I just skipped right over it thinking it went with the "menu" button, that it meant menu that way -->. Hadn't realized that when I highlighted the word "menu" that the arrow was not highlighted as well. Yeah, I felt real stupid!
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
          X