PDA

View Full Version : Season 5 DVD...

RodneyIsGodney
September 6th, 2010, 04:04 PM
I got a question...Best Buy (in US) has the 5th season, they're calling it SUPERNATURAL: 5T SEASON KEY CHAIN Exclusive- DVD ...anyone know what "5T" means? Is it the complete series? I'm confused...

Thanks in advance for any help!

Here's the link if it helps: Season 5 DVD w/keychain (http://www.bestbuy.com/site/SUPERNATURAL:+5T+SEASON+KEY+CHAIN+Exclusive+-+DVD/1171361.p?id=2136035&skuId=1171361&st=Supernatural)

Crichiel
September 7th, 2010, 06:42 AM
No clue. The box for the discs is identical, so am guessing the 5T is the store's way of differentiating between the keychain bonus and non-bonus copies. That, or it's a typo. I don't see anything that suggests the discs are any different.

RodneyIsGodney
September 7th, 2010, 10:55 AM
Thanks.

queen_hathor
September 7th, 2010, 11:04 AM
Let us know if/when you find out RiG! :)

So are those of us in region 2 all pre-ordering the S5 boxset? After the fiasco with the S4 set missing all the extras, I'm really thinking of waiting this time around :S

RodneyIsGodney
September 7th, 2010, 01:17 PM
Let us know if/when you find out RiG! :)
Will do!;)

So are those of us in region 2 all pre-ordering the S5 boxset? After the fiasco with the S4 set missing all the extras, I'm really thinking of waiting this time around :S
Damn, that is just cruel! I almost thought my S2 boxset was missing Jared's screen test, gag reel and two other featurettes. I didn't realize that the arrow right next to the word "menu" (menu ->) was to go to the next page in the special features section. I just skipped right over it thinking it went with the "menu" button, that it meant menu that way -->. Hadn't realized that when I highlighted the word "menu" that the arrow was not highlighted as well. Yeah, I felt real stupid!:o