This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New aliens in season 3! Season 3?

So I follow Show Patrol on Twitter, and he tweets that there is gonna be new aliens in season 3!! zomg!!
    So I guess I can spill: brand new alien in S3 of #SGU
    Discuss
    First I'd have to say this, season three is a go?
    New aliens!?!?! Does this mean we don't get to meet the planet builders in season 2, not until season 3 or not at all.
    sigpic

It's probably just a typo. Either that or he's just thinking of 2.0 as the third season after 1.0 and 1.5.

Comment

SGu already got a third season yaya!!!!!!!!
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

First, it's likely a typo, he means season 2. Second, we already knew that. Third, twitter sucks.
        Mia: Don't you hate that?
        Vincent: Hate what?
        Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
        Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
        Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
        - Pulp Fiction

Comment

I would not be surprise if the Art departments, writers an production crews have already started laying out plans for season 3.
          But anyway if there is a season 3 there are bound to be a few new aliens shown on screen, whether they are sentient or not is a bigger questions. So the tweet is accurate, if obvious.
          Or it very old news, it be known for a while that new aliens would be showing up in season 2.

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
            I would not be surprise if the Art departments, writers an production crews have already started laying out plans for season 3.
            But anyway if there is a season 3 there are bound to be a few new aliens shown on screen, whether they are sentient or not is a bigger questions. So the tweet is accurate, if obvious.
            Or it very old news, it be known for a while that new aliens would be showing up in season 2.
            I would. The script for the season finale isn't even finished yet.

Comment

I want to see more of the blue aliens first. I actually want to see their planet, should be interesting.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
                I want to see more of the blue aliens first. I actually want to see their planet, should be interesting.
                but the aliens are behind destiny in another galaxy now.

Comment

Originally posted by KEK View Post
                  I would. The script for the season finale isn't even finished yet.
                  They actually don't even know who's gonna write it.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
                    They actually don't even know who's gonna write it.
                    the fans D8 !!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dacooker View Post
                      So I follow Show Patrol on Twitter, and he tweets that there is gonna be new aliens in season 3!! zomg!! Discuss
                      New aliens!?!?! Does this mean we don't get to meet the planet builders in season 2, not until season 3 or not at all.
                      Great!! I just hope we see more of them than the Blue aliens. There were there for like 5 minutes and we don't know anything about them or their society or culture. They are just Aliens capturing people. They were used as a small plot device.
                      Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Despite the whole new galaxy thing, I ver much doubt we've seen the last of our blue friends.

Comment

LOL Season 3 is in a galaxy, ... far far away, let's just watch season 2 first, probably a typo

Comment

Originally posted by dacooker View Post
                            So I follow Show Patrol on Twitter, and he tweets that there is gonna be new aliens in season 3!! zomg!! Discuss
                            That would be great but they Sci Fi will certainly want
                            to see Season2 's ratings before ^^
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wolverine_nl View Post
                              LOL Season 3 is in a galaxy, ... far far away, let's just watch season 2 first, probably a typo
                              Of course I hope for a season 3 and lot´s more, but I agree with what the others have said, typo.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X