PDA

View Full Version : Dumb Question

Madness reigns
September 2nd, 2010, 11:44 AM
:confused:I apologise if this as been asked before, but I looked and couldn't find it.

I'm always looking out for new programs to watch and this really appeals to me but as it's a spin-off, do I need prior knowledge of BSG to watch and understand Caprica?? :S

DigiFluid
September 2nd, 2010, 11:49 AM
You do not. Caprica is a prequel spin-off of BSG, so you'll appreciate certain things more if you know BSG, but BSG is not essential viewing in order to follow Caprica :)

Madness reigns
September 2nd, 2010, 12:05 PM
Excellent!!! :D

*into my shopping basket goes the pilot*

Thank you :D

DigiFluid
September 2nd, 2010, 12:09 PM
Hope you enjoy :)

pintsizeninja
September 2nd, 2010, 01:39 PM
Digifluid already answered your question, but just here to say that it definitely stands on its own and I really hope you enjoy it. It's an amazing show! I'm crossing my fingers for a second season.

TBA
September 2nd, 2010, 01:55 PM
Yeah, and if you find the first few episodes quite slow, fear not, because it really does pick up :)

P-90_177
September 2nd, 2010, 04:22 PM
Actually I reckon it'll help to watch caprica first anyway........helps to appreciate the awesomeness of BSG later on. :P

the fifth man
September 2nd, 2010, 05:27 PM
Actually I reckon it'll help to watch caprica first anyway........helps to appreciate the awesomeness of BSG later on. :P

You can't go wrong either way really.

J-Whitt Remastered
September 2nd, 2010, 08:01 PM
Yeah, and if you find the first few episodes quite slow, fear not, because it really does pick up :)

Agreed. I had my doubts when it started, but I'm eagerly awaiting it's return.

Madness reigns
September 2nd, 2010, 11:31 PM
Thank you everyone. Can't wait to watch it now :D Ordered the pilot last night, but I will have to wait until JANUARY for the season 1 DVD (volume 1) release so I can watch the rest :( (sometimes I hate being in the UK)

RubixCube
September 3rd, 2010, 12:30 PM
Well, you could always watch it online?
Or download it, like I did with Atlantis.
The delivery took too long and I just had to see it :)
Ended up watching the already seen eps again when my DVDs arrived :cameron:

Madness reigns
September 3rd, 2010, 01:15 PM
^ Now why didn't I think of that *looks unsuccessfully for face-slap anime* D'oh :D