Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Giving it another go

Considering giving Caprica another go.

I only got up to 'Gravedancing' before giving up on the show. Does it pick up the pace/get any better? The second reason I am giving this another go is the fact that Season 1.5 looks amazing from the tralier.

Oh, absolutely. The very next ep, 'There Is Another Sky' is the very definition of awesome. If you had watched only one more ep, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't have given up
    Mia: Don't you hate that?
    Vincent: Hate what?
    Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
    Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
    Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
    - Pulp Fiction

Comment

I'd say give it another go as the pace does pick up, imo. I too thought it started out slow but decided to stick with it and am glad I did as I'm really looking forward to the second half of the season.
      IMO always implied.

Comment

Thanks guys! Will let you know what I think on a second viewing, I will admit that the dancing scene in 'Gravedancing' was rather funny.

How many episodes is James Masters on for?

Comment

He's a semi-regular, so I guess he'll be at least in a couple of more episodes in the rest of the season.
          Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
          Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
          - Pulp Fiction

Comment

The pace definitely picks up and the mid-season finale is quite awesome. From what I could tell at the Comic Con panel, you can definitely expect to see James Marsters in several of the upcoming episodes as he's heavily involved in one of the storylines.

Comment

Starting to watch ''There Is Another Sky' which were I stopped watching, and I must say that I am glad I decided to give it another shot! The V-World CGI is AMAZING and the direction in the episode is possibly some of the best I've seen. The scene with Zoe walking around the meeting room is also really well done, when Daniel asked Zoe to ''Rip you arm off'' I seriously got chills

Comment

Originally posted by TBA View Post
                Oh, absolutely. The very next ep, 'There Is Another Sky' is the very definition of awesome. If you had watched only one more ep, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't have given up
                Told you so
                - Pulp Fiction

Comment

Working...
                X