PDA

View Full Version : Stargate New Seasons ~ Atlantis ~ Reclamation ~ Season 6 RPG ~SGA1~Off World Missions

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Ryn
January 29th, 2011, 12:22 PM
((OOC: no, I don't think we are supposed to pick up any W-vessels :S))

{Teyla} -- {Ronon}

She turned back to Sheppard as he questioned her, worry on her face. "I do not know, John. I hope it is nothing. I... cannot tell what it is. One minute it is there and then it is not. Like it is far away, on the edge. Maybe Todd knows more. I will ask him." Or maybe I am simply too weary. It has been a trying day. Teyla did hope it was merely that, mission stress, making her sense erratic.

Ronon missed all that, he was busy helping with the wounded soldiers ((OOC: that's what they are, right??? :eek:)) to get into the Jumper.

"Hey Doc," he greeted Keller. "Where d'ya want them?"

Isolde
January 29th, 2011, 12:57 PM
{Dr. Jennifer Keller}

"Ronon!" Jennifer ran up the ramp, and grabbed the Satedan in a hug, delighted to see her friend. "You're safe?" Suddenly realising she was being watched, Jennifer let him go, embarrassed. "Oh... er... - " Ronon's light eyes appraised her, and he grinned, as a flush stole over her cheeks - "as long as they get a seat each, it'll be good."

Turning away, Jennifer bit her lip, and fussed over the wounded as they took their seats. Dammit... that was so not ladylike.

pookey
January 29th, 2011, 01:08 PM
(OOC Thanks Ryn)

Modified Jumper
Mckay

The HUD sprang to life and Mckay scanned

"Well, there doesnt appear to be any wraith ships present in orbit, so, good news, Teyla's spidey senses must be off, or she's picking up Todd"

TheLadyMore
January 29th, 2011, 01:37 PM
{Lt Colonel John Sheppard}

"Hello Doctor Keller," Sheppard said with a smile, "always glad to see you alive and well I am going to need you to work your magic when we get back to home these men are more important than me."

He hobbled towards the jumper bay, he hoped she didn't draw her attention to him first because the wounded in his mind were much more important than measley twisted ankle. He then turned to McKay who was scanning to see any wraith activity.

"Well that's good news," He said turning his head to Teyla trying to give her a reassuring smile. In his eyes the Athosian leader was the strongest people he came across, even stronger than the soldiers in met whilst at war, he hated seeing her like this, "but we still need to be careful, we must get back to Atlantis in one piece. Speaking of which...McKay could you see if we can get a connection back to Atlantis tell them we are comming home?"

Isolde
January 29th, 2011, 01:41 PM
((OOC Er... we are we still on Baku, aren't we? Just asking cos, TLM has mentioned jumper bay. :confused:))

Ryn
January 29th, 2011, 11:41 PM
((OOC: yes, still on Baku, there was a jumper bay in the underground system they just came from and where they found this particular, modified jumper - modified in that it can create a micro hyper space jump/window/thingywhatsit :S -- LM probably simply meant the pilot seat :P ))

{Ronon} -- {Teyla}

He was a little surprised at Keller's hug but accepted and returned it nonetheless. "Yes, fine, you can fix me when we get back to Atlantis." The ear wound (treated by Beckett earlier) and all the muscle-related aches and pains everywhere were still bothering him greatly although he didn't let that show, she had a lot more important things to do. Those men she now fussed over were worse off than him or even Shep.

Ronon watched her then turned his attention back to Teyla. She seemed embarrassed at her little mishap and McKay didn't seem to think it was important either. The Satedan shrugged and sat down in his usual spot, behind the pilot seat. Relaxing slightly as the seat was highly comfortable. He closed his eyes, deciding to take a little nap.

"Yes," Teyla agreed, relieved when she saw the HUD not showing any threat. "It is probably nothing, though I am sure it was not Todd... I ...." She sighed, annoyed at herself. "I apologize for alerting everyone unnecessary."

pookey
January 30th, 2011, 02:05 AM
Modified Jumper

Mckay

Mckay nodded to Shepperd and began dialing the gate, the clunking echo of the gate being dialed rang thro the jumper and as the final button was pressed the gate several miles away kawooshed into life

"Atlantis this is Mckay, do you read?" They all waited for the reply.

puddlejumperOZ
January 30th, 2011, 05:31 PM
{Todd}

"A bottle is at hand."

Todd was not exactly sure what Colonel Hasluck meant although he did vaguely recollect a promise of a drink if and when they finally reached safety. He huffed quietly, keeping his eyes fixed on the Genii prisoner as he considered what this promise might entail. His experience with exactly what humans drank was extremely limited, still he was fairly certain the Colonel's sly smile meant they would be having something a little more appetising that the brown liquid called coffee that Dr McKay seemed to favour. So he just smiled back and nodded.

Modified Jumper

Mckay

Mckay was looking over the jumper and seemed to be talking at Janus, as opposed to, to him, reeling off questions before Janus had time to answer each one.

"The power supply, what is it? is it a ZPM? and speaking of which, do you know how we can make one? do you know where there are any more? I know you guys hid some, maybe you can help us find a few, Atlantis could sure use some, and seeing as its your city you'll want to help us defend it, and Shepperd, what is taking Hasluck and Todd so long to get here.

http://i828.photobucket.com/albums/zz203/puddlejumperOZ/Aftermath/ColonelTedHasluckSiggy.jpg

Hasluck watched as the Jumper landed and waited an appropiate pause until the dust settled, the moment it was clear he moved forward dragging his prisoner by the collar and nodding to Todd as he did so. "Before we leave this area Todd my friend, there is something you and I have to do once we reach the Apollo, I have a hunch about these creeps who have been harassing both your people and the humans of this Galaxy." When he reached the loading ramp of the jumper Ted watched for a moment as people were loaded, the other Jumper of Major Lorne's was nearby, taking others as well. He stuck his head in to see Sheppard there, seemingly having difficulty standing.

"Colonel Sheppard." He called. "Get yourself clear of this place asap man, if there is any left I'll make sure they go by Apollo. Our Wraith friend here and I will go by that route as well, we should be no more than ninety minutes behind you."

((OOC Teyla sniffing wraith???))

Trillian52
January 30th, 2011, 07:06 PM
{Todd}

Todd growled softly, more to himself than in response to the nearby humans. He thought he had some idea what Hasluck's hunch might be, but as he had come to realise in the short time they had worked together, this particular human was nothing if not unpredictable.

So he stood aloof and alone, watching the human activity in and around the Lantean jumper, allowing his thoughts to wander further afield. Not for the first time since he had been forced to take refuge with these Atlanteans, the space in his mind usually filled by the voices of his wraith brothers pushed its way forward. Another growl, still soft but now tinged with mild melancholy, passed his lips as he wondered when that void would finally be filled.

Ryn
January 31st, 2011, 10:26 AM
((OOC: @PJ- yes too soon, sorry :P :o it got sorted though:) ))

{Teyla}

Teyla knew Todd was nearby and without further ado, went outside. She wanted a word. Wanted to know if she'd really been imagining things. She probably had, though. She found him standing alone while Hasluck (whom she'd just passed by) talked to Sheppard.

"Todd? I wish to know something...?" She began, hesitantly at first but then gaining more confidence later.
"I... there was something. I sensed it. There is no hive ship though I thought there was. Is it just me? It probably is, but...." Teyla stopped there, looked up at the tall Wraith. She swallowed down some disgust at the whole issue, but only his word would set her mind completely at rest. Her sense picked up nothing now, nothing except of course Todd himself.

"What can you tell me? Please. I need to know..."

TheLadyMore
January 31st, 2011, 12:54 PM
http://i828.photobucket.com/albums/zz203/puddlejumperOZ/Aftermath/ColonelTedHasluckSiggy.jpg

Hasluck watched as the Jumper landed and waited an appropiate pause until the dust settled, the moment it was clear he moved forward dragging his prisoner by the collar and nodding to Todd as he did so. "Before we leave this area Todd my friend, there is something you and I have to do once we reach the Apollo, I have a hunch about these creeps who have been harassing both your people and the humans of this Galaxy." When he reached the loading ramp of the jumper Ted watched for a moment as people were loaded, the other Jumper of Major Lorne's was nearby, taking others as well. He stuck his head in to see Sheppard there, seemingly having difficulty standing.

"Colonel Sheppard." He called. "Get yourself clear of this place asap man, if there is any left I'll make sure they go by Apollo. Our Wraith friend here and I will go by that route as well, we should be no more than ninety minutes behind you."

((OOC Teyla sniffing wraith???))

As Todd and Hasluck made his way towards him, Sheppard bowed his head respectfully towards his unexpected ally. After all, Todd did give him his life back after it was brutally forced away. His eyes for a moment fixated on the Genii prisoner. He wondered if he was associated at some point with Kolya. He wouldn't be surprised nor could he stomach the fact that the b*stard is dead and yet from beyond the grave his presence still lurked sinisterly behind him.

He bit his lip and tried to mask the dark thoughts running through him. Usually he did that well.

"I will Sir," Sheppard replied.

At the corner of his eye he noticed Teyla making her way over to Todd. He had a hunch it was probably about her Wraith sensors kicking in just moments ago. He hoped it was a quick conversation because he preferred not to leave Teyla behind....especially after what happened to-

Stop thinking so negatively John he thought, those two events happened years ago get over it! Get home, lay down and listen to some Johnny Cash!

But it seemed as though they never will.

"Teyla you comming?" Sheppard called out.

Trillian52
January 31st, 2011, 01:46 PM
{Todd}

Sensing the Athosian walking towards him, Todd pushed his thoughts to one side and looked back towards the jumper. He notice Sheppard's short bow and reciprocated with a quick nod of his own before turning his attention to the female who now stood before him.

This one they called Teyla made little effort to mask her feelings towards him but he was used to such attitudes so merely listened to her hestitantly delivered questions before shaking his head emphatically. "You were mistaken." Turning his face upwards, his eyes raked across the sparkling lights of the night sky. "Trust me, if any of my brothers were nearby I would have sensed them." A deliberately sharkish smile spread across his face as he looked back down at the female. "Perhaps it was merely your own feelings, some latent desire to again walk the corridors of a hive as my Queen?"

Ryn
February 1st, 2011, 12:25 AM
((thanks Mel for the pics!!! :D :D))

http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/TEYLASIGGY.jpg http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/rononsiggy-1.jpg

Bile rose up in Teyla's throat at Todd's mention of her time as a Queen. It was something she would much rather forget about.

"NO!" She spat vehemently, sparks of anger visible in her eyes that he dare remind her of that event. "Do not mention that again." Teyla took a breath, swallowed, trying to calm herself down. Thankfully, it worked.

"I am *glad* your brothers are not here." She paused, and then John's voice cut through, causing her to turn her head towards him. Glad for the interruption.

"Yes, John. I will be right there."

She turned back to Todd briefly before going back to the Jumper. "It would do you good to remember your place with us, Todd. With *me*! It will not change!" She would never call him a friend, to her he was a reluctant ally at best.

Without another word, Teyla turned again and left to the Jumper, hurrying inside. Ronon opened one eye as she sat down next to him and looked at her questioningly. She merely nodded. He grunted, and relaxed again.

Trillian52
February 2nd, 2011, 01:05 AM
{Todd}

Making no attempt to stifle the chuckle that rose from deep in his chest, Todd watched the Athosian stride back to the jumper, leaving a trail of indignation in her wake. He was well aware of his place, the waves of animosity, tension and primal fear that flowed in his direction acting as a constant reminder. Such quintessentially human emotions washed harmlessly around him though. He was here for a purpose, because he was useful to these Atlanteans but usefulness worked both ways and he had millennia of practice in turning events to his own advantage.

RogueRanger
February 2nd, 2011, 07:50 PM

As Todd and Hasluck made his way towards him, Sheppard bowed his head respectfully towards his unexpected ally. After all, Todd did give him his life back after it was brutally forced away. His eyes for a moment fixated on the Genii prisoner. He wondered if he was associated at some point with Kolya. He wouldn't be surprised nor could he stomach the fact that the b*stard is dead and yet from beyond the grave his presence still lurked sinisterly behind him.

He bit his lip and tried to mask the dark thoughts running through him. Usually he did that well.

"I will Sir," Sheppard replied.

At the corner of his eye he noticed Teyla making her way over to Todd. He had a hunch it was probably about her Wraith sensors kicking in just moments ago. He hoped it was a quick conversation because he preferred not to leave Teyla behind....especially after what happened to-

Stop thinking so negatively John he thought, those two events happened years ago get over it! Get home, lay down and listen to some Johnny Cash!

But it seemed as though they never will.

"Teyla you comming?" Sheppard called out.

Ted flicked his hand to his brow, a rapid salute even for him. "Very well Colonel, we will see you soon. Let the "suit" know we're on our way as well."

He counted the left overs, only three of his remaining Marines. Laura Cadman was already seated in one Jumper with her two sergeants. He walked the short distance over to her andn placed his hand on her shoulder as a father would to his child. "You did well today Cadman, very well. I think there are great things in store for you."

{Todd}

Making no attempt to stifle the chuckle that rose from deep in his chest, Todd watched the Athosian stride back to the jumper, leaving a trail of indignation in her wake. He was well aware of his place, the waves of animosity, tension and primal fear that flowed in his direction acting as a constant reminder. Such quintessentially human emotions washed harmlessly around him though. He was here for a purpose, because he was useful to these Atlanteans but usefulness worked both ways and he had millennia of practice in turning events to his own advantage.

He returned to Todd's side, picked up his gear and weapons and looked at the Wraith squarely. "Our job is done here Todd, we have business to do you and I. I realise you would prefer to return to Atlantis and then your people, but if you come with me now, there is much to gain for both of us."

TheLadyMore
February 3rd, 2011, 08:25 AM
http://i426.photobucket.com/albums/pp342/Clumsyxheartx3/John%20Sheppard%20Thunkage/Shep%20Forum%20stuff/sheppardsiggy.jpg

(OOC: Curtosey of the lovely Mel)

John waited for Teyla to get safely into the puddle jumper before making one last salute to Colonel Hasluck. He made sure everyone was inside washing all the negative thoughts he had of Kolya, Elizabeth and the horrors he had seen within the past couple of years.

After one final check of the jumper and limped his way to the empty seat by Teyla and Ronon, letting a chuckle leave his lips at the sight of Ronon passed out. He may have been big but even warriors are allowed to get sleepy.

But there was one thing that bothered him.

"Teyla are you alright," he asked

Ryn
February 3rd, 2011, 08:32 AM
http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/TEYLASIGGY.jpg http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/rononsiggy-1.jpg

Teyla gave John a smile back. Ronon started snoring, and her smile became a little more genuine, endeared as she was at the sight.

"Yes, John. I am fine. Everything is fine. Let us go home. We all need rest."

clauz89
February 3rd, 2011, 08:49 AM
<Jumper, radio from Atlantis>

*This is Atlantis, we hear you, and the way is clear. Oh, and Mr. Woolsey is waiting for Col. Sheppard and his team in his office. We have... uhm.... visitors..*

Alteran of Atlantis
February 3rd, 2011, 09:01 AM
<<Jumper>> {Janus}

Janus looked at all the Atlanteans. He had kept silent most of the time. Finally, he spoke up.

"Well...are we ready to go?"

Stargate Atlantis Girl
February 3rd, 2011, 09:16 AM

Ted flicked his hand to his brow, a rapid salute even for him. "Very well Colonel, we will see you soon. Let the "suit" know we're on our way as well."

He counted the left overs, only three of his remaining Marines. Laura Cadman was already seated in one Jumper with her two sergeants. He walked the short distance over to her andn placed his hand on her shoulder as a father would to his child. "You did well today Cadman, very well. I think there are great things in store for you."

He returned to Todd's side, picked up his gear and weapons and looked at the Wraith squarely. "Our job is done here Todd, we have business to do you and I. I realise you would prefer to return to Atlantis and then your people, but if you come with me now, there is much to gain for both of us."

Lt. Laura Cadman.

"Thank you, Colonel, it means a lot to hear that." Laura sighed, glad to be getting out of the caves, she had a feeling she wouldn't be going cave exploring anytime soon.

pookey
February 3rd, 2011, 09:57 AM
Modified Jumper

Mckay

Ok Atlantis were on our way, i suggest you have a medical team waiting in the jumper bay, we have wounded" Mckay went to sit down next to Zelenka, as he moved towards the seat he nodded to Janus

"Ok, take us home, and let me tell you, ive had just about enough of this planet, i want a hot bath, warm bed and a hot meal"

Trillian52
February 3rd, 2011, 10:11 AM

{Todd}

Like all Wraith, Todd found an offer to engage in an acitivity that would lead to some form of personal gain irresistible. "Atlantis will still be there when we're finished Colonel so whatever you have in mind, please, lead the way."

RogueRanger
February 3rd, 2011, 07:09 PM
Lt. Laura Cadman.

"Thank you, Colonel, it means a lot to hear that." Laura sighed, glad to be getting out of the caves, she had a feeling she wouldn't be going cave exploring anytime soon.

He looked at her affectionately, in Ted's esteem she was probably the most capable Marine he had served with in a long time. Never mind she was a woman, she knew her job, followed orders and never complained. Little did she know she may not ever see him again. "Off with you now and don't let those back at Atlantis push you around, you're better than that. Major Lorne shut the ramp and go."

"Yes sir Colonel." Ted watched as the door closed with a whine and the Jumper's drive started he stood back and rejoined Todd.

((OOC can we please find a replacement for Lorne)):P

{Todd}

Like all Wraith, Todd found an offer to engage in an acitivity that would lead to some form of personal gain irresistible. "Atlantis will still be there when we're finished Colonel so whatever you have in mind, please, lead the way."

He looked skyward and then one final glance at the once beautiful little village, the kind of place Ted could make his own, he might even come back here one day. He fished around in his pocket and found two locator beacons and slapped one on Todd's back, the other on the Genii. "I think you'll enjoy this my friend." He said sincerely. "Major Fothering, two to go, beam us directly to the bridge." He radioed to the Apollo many miles above the surface.

pookey
February 4th, 2011, 05:12 AM
Modified Jumper

Mckay

The ramp closed slowly, and Mckay looked at Baku for the last time. The jumper whined as the engines powered up and off it went, making its way towards the gate.It arrived in no time at all and it slid into the rippling puddle and disappeared from Baku, Mckays last words were.

"If i never see that planet again it will be to soon"

Draygon
February 4th, 2011, 10:30 AM
<USS Apollo><Orbit>

{Major Karina Fothering}

"Acknowledged Colonel," Karina responded. She looked to the nearest technician. "Lock on and beam them directly to the bridge."

The technican acknowledged her and prepared to beam up Colonel Haslack and the other locater tracker.

Trillian52
February 4th, 2011, 11:19 AM
{Todd}

Some stifled gasps greeted Todd's arrival on the bridge indicating the crew had clearly expected Hasluck's companion to be another human. But their surprise was quickly subsumed by caution and Todd found himself looking at the wrong end of more than one weapon hastily pointed in his direction. He merely huffed quietly in response and shook his head a couple of times, even after millennia of experience he still found the whole beaming process slightly disorienting.

It only took a few seconds for his confidence to bounce back though and he quickly scanned the bridge, taking in a layout that was now quite familiar to him. Finally he looked over at the female he assumed was this Major Fothering and nodded politely. "Thank you Major."

benoz777
February 6th, 2011, 03:52 PM
<USS Apollo><Orbit>

{Major Karina Fothering}

"Acknowledged Colonel," Karina responded. She looked to the nearest technician. "Lock on and beam them directly to the bridge."

The technican acknowledged her and prepared to beam up Colonel Haslack and the other locater trackers.

"Thank yo....." Ted bagan to say as his molecules disolved within the beam.

{Todd}

Some stifled gasps greeted Todd's arrival on the bridge indicating the crew had clearly expected Hasluck's companion to be another human. But their surprise was quickly subsumed by caution and Todd found himself looking at the wrong end of more than one weapon hastily pointed in his direction. He merely huffed quietly in response and shook his head a couple of times, even after millennia of experience he still found the whole beaming process slightly disorienting.

It only took a few seconds for his confidence to bounce back though and he quickly scanned the bridge, taking in a layout that was now quite familiar to him. Finally he looked over at the female he assumed was this Major Fothering and nodded politely. "Thank you Major."

"...u Major." Ted shook himself, baeming always gave him a bit of a hit, like pure alcohol the morning after. He looked around at the SF's standing there, amazed looks on their faces as they trained their weapons on the Wraith. "Put those damned things down, he is under my protection." He commanded them with a degree of hostility.

"Yes sir!" The sergeant at arms replied and the others followed, lowering thier rifles albeit slowly.

Hasluck moved over to the command and looked out the viewport, this would work. "Major, I know you're eager to be away and so am I. But there is a small thing I want you to do for me." He beckoned Todd over. "My friend we're going on a little trip, how do you feel about flying one of our fighters?" Ted then continued his request to Karina. "I'm taking zero twenty two Major, what I want you to do when we're clear of the hanger, pick a co-ordinate, make a hyper jump and wait five minutes and return, understood?"

Trillian52
February 7th, 2011, 09:51 PM
{Todd}

Todd huffed softly to himself. He trusted Hasluck in so much as he trusted any human but the look the crossed Major Fothering’s face as the Colonel finished detailing his request matched Todd’s own vague feeling of trepidation. On a human ship, separated from his own kind, it was a situation some wraith would see as being in about as much trouble as they could get. Still he had come this far and was still alive. Besides, as a natural pilot, the prospect of flying, even a human craft, filled him with a sense of eager anticipation.

“I am always interested to test my piloting skills Colonel Hasluck and while I have never flown one of your human fighters, I think it would be a rewarding experience. For us both.”

RogueRanger
February 8th, 2011, 08:26 PM
{Major Karina Fothering} NPC

"Yes sir, I understand. We'll take the ship out of detection range at a count of minus five minutes sir." She tapped her coms to the LSO's. "Captain LeFabre would you ensure 022 is ready for Colonel Hasluck the moment he arrives, two minutes Captain."

"Zero twenty two was prepped earlier Major, she's ready to roll."

"Thank you Carl."

"Thank you Major." Ted said blithely then turned away. "After you Todd." he indicated the short passageway behind the bridge and followed his larg friend. Stopping at the elevator he pressed the control and once inside Ted called up level five, hangar deck. "When we are aboard the 302, I'll get us launched and you will be able to get the feel of her very quickly, I don't think you'll need too much instruction. Once we're launched and the Apollo has jumped away, I think you'll find something waiting in not too short a time."

((OOC Ben couldn't make it today:o )) hope it's ok.....

RogueRanger
February 10th, 2011, 08:08 PM
<Apollo bridge>

{Major Karina Fothering} NPC

Karina watched her monitor and after a few minutes looked more closely at it, and encrypted message was coming through. "Apollo please confirm you have the Wraith known as Todd aboard"

She tapped out the keys in reply. "Fothering replying. Confirmed, he is with Colonel Hasluck, we are due to return in minus fifty five minutes."

Trillian52
February 11th, 2011, 10:36 AM
{Todd}

This large area the humans called the hangar deck was familiar territory to Todd and after Hasluck pointed out the 302 they were headed for, the odd couple covered the short distance in silence. Once there, Todd placed his hand on the outer shell of the craft and was not surprised to find it felt cold and harsh to his touch unlike the instant connection he would have made to a dart.

They climbed aboard quickly, Todd's large frame fitting rather snuggly into the front pilot's seat. Placing his hands on the controls, he scanned the multitude of lights and indicators that lit up and not yet having mastered the human language, he decided it was probably best to ask for some instructions. "I have an idea what most of these are for Colonel but this is very different from a dart so it might be a good idea for you to give me a quick run down on what I need to keep my eye on most closely."

RogueRanger
February 14th, 2011, 03:29 PM
http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/ColonelTedHasluckSiggy.jpg

As they passed through the hangar deck, Ted 'borrowed' a digital SLR camera from a crew chief, he took two helmets and O2 masks, and ran a quick check over '022'. It was a good bird, one he had flown a number of times before. It was armed with the standard four AIM-120 long range missiles and her gun pack, two 30mm rail guns and full drums. He clambered into the number two seat and passed over the other helmet to Todd. "You'll need this, it's how we 'primitive' humans communicate and breathe in these little ships." A bit of humour always helped, though to Ted he found it a useless medium of communication. "The face mask connects with the utility connection on your right." He knew that the Wraith were beyond smart so he would make it brief. "Control collumn, between your legs, works the same way as in your Darts. Throttle to your immediated left, and vectoring controls down the right side of the collumn. Missiles I'll handle, if we need them. The gun sight is on the HUD display immediately in front of you on the screen. That small green triangle is your target recticle, it will turn red when you have a firing solution, the trigger is top right of the collumn, red button." That was about all he could say at the moment. Todd would pick it up quickly though.

"Zero twenty two, ready and clear." he called to the LSO

"Ready and mark Colonel good hunting."

Ted waved a quick salute and guided the 302 into the port ramp. Feet hard on the brakes throttle at full power, he watched the lights at the end run down until the green shone brightly. "Zero twenty away. Major Fothering, you can jump away anytime now."

Trillian52
February 14th, 2011, 10:24 PM
Todd followed Hasluck's tour of the various controls and indicators without too much difficulty. The human helmet did feel strange but if it was needed to keep him alive and linked to this human he was willing to adapt. Operating the 302 was a very different experience to piloting a dart but as they soared away across the surface of the planet, his natural skills came to the fore as the exhilaration of flying took control of his senses.

But obviously they were not there for fun so Todd tapped his helmet, hoping the Colonel would be able to hear him. "Now that your ship has left Colonel, would you like to enlighten me a little futher on what we are looking for?"

But before Hasluck can answer, a hyperspace window opens and another, smaller ship arrives beneath them.

RogueRanger
February 16th, 2011, 05:20 PM
Todd followed Hasluck's tour of the various controls and indicators without too much difficulty. The human helmet did feel strange but if it was needed to keep him alive and linked to this human he was willing to adapt. Operating the 302 was a very different experience to piloting a dart but as they soared away across the surface of the planet, his natural skills came to the fore as the exhilaration of flying took control of his senses.

But obviously they were not there for fun so Todd tapped his helmet, hoping the Colonel would be able to hear him. "Now that your ship has left Colonel, would you like to enlighten me a little futher on what we are looking for?"

But before Hasluck can answer, a hyperspace window opens and another, smaller ship arrives beneath them.

http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/ColonelTedHasluckSiggy.jpg

Ted looked quickly at his radar, nothing. "Ignore them Todd, merely bait, holograms." He waited another minute or so and bingo, three very large vessels appeared about fifty thousand metres off to their port side and slightly above. He estimated their bulk to be at least a third again as big as a hive. "They're not looking for Sparrows, they won't even notice us, I want you to fly all around and over that centre one you see there on your radar, I'll be taking pictures my friend. On my mark we hi-ass out of out behind Bakun's moon, Fothering will re-emerge there and we'll be gone."

Siara.Corvus
February 17th, 2011, 09:56 AM
Um, I've only recently just joined up. But if you're looking for someone to take over Lorne, I've got experience at rping :) Sorry if I'm disrupting your rp with this :bratacanime02:

Trillian52
February 17th, 2011, 11:30 AM
Todd had seen such vessels before, but never so close. Becoming familiar with the 302's controls and handling capabilities, he took them smoothly along the trajectory Hasluck had outlined.

((OOC - sorry this is so short - feeling creatively crap this morning ... :S))

RogueRanger
February 17th, 2011, 08:21 PM

As Todd manouvered the 302 up, around and over the centre ship, Ted shot photo after photo of every conceivable aspect of the ship. Weapon mount, sensors the lot and at the last as he was finsihed he noticed one of the small turrets starting to point in their direction. "That's it Todd, hit the full throttle and head for the other side of the moon, I think this small sparrow might have been spotted."

((OOC not a problem, we all have bad days...me especially:o)

((OOC Siara.Corvus I sent you a VM message)) :D

Trillian52
February 19th, 2011, 03:45 AM
{Todd}

Hasluck's warning was unnecessary. Todd had already noticed they were starting to attract some unwanted attention from these behemoths and was taking action to have them out of harm's way even as the words were leaving the human's mouth. "I am already aware of the need to remove us from the range of their weapons Colonel, don't worry we will be well hidden before the realise we are anything more than a blip on their scanning systems."

As they headed for the moon that shone dimly just above the horizon of the dark green world below, Todd pushed the 302 to its limits and decided that this particular piece of human technology might have some benefits after all.

RogueRanger
February 20th, 2011, 12:54 PM

It was only by a whisker they missed being blown into nothingness, a blue white beam arced across their nose just as they passed the moon's horizon. Apollo was already there hiding in the shadows and Ted called her up immediately. "Zero twenty two, Apollo priority landing request."

"Zero twenty two you are on auto landing cue Colonel welcome back."

"Roger Apollo. Todd you can leave your hands on the controls if you like, so you get the feel for the landing sequence."

The little craft was now being controlled by the Apollo's auto lander. She came around in a broad curve and was in the hangar bay withing seconds. The moment the throttles and brakes shut down Ted opened the canopy. "Major get us out of here, back to Atlantis....now!"

The ship ran up it's familar whirring of engines and as both Ted and Todd exited their 302 the Apollo shifted and was on her way home.

<<Next post in Atlantis thread Aunty C, I'll just copy and pasted this to there)) ;)