Your favourite 5 episode or less character from Atlantis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your favourite 5 episode or less character from Atlantis

There have been many great recurring characters in Atlantis and now it is time to name your favourite 5 episode or less character, because even though they may not have been in the show alot they certainly left a big impression. I changed it to 5 for Atlantis because it has much less episodes than SG1

My pick: Colonel Abe Ellis - He is just so confident in his job and someone who doesn't look like he has another agenda

So who has been your favourite 5 or less guest character?

*btw, ill be doing the same for SG1 and SGU*
    Last edited by SpinningChevron; 31 August 2010, 06:32 AM. Reason: oops forgot the bold
    LIKES: Half-Life, Half-Life 2, ST: DS-9, ST: TNG, Eric Clapton, GTA 4, SGU, MW + MW2, Red Dead Redemption,
    Scarlett Johansson, Father Ted, The Portal Series, The Assassin's Creed Series, Trailer Park Boys.

DISLIKES: Reality T.V Shows and so called reality t.v stars, people who don't wear seatbelts,
    99.999% of new Music out now, 80% of new Movies out now.

Last Game Completed: Portal 2

Last Movie Watched For The First Time: Dumbo (1941)

Cadman...or possibly Heightmeyer.....or maybe Parrish......

Comment

It would have to be Dr. Biro, or maybe Novak! hic
      sigpic

Comment

*points at location & avatar*

Heightmeyer of course

Actually she's just plain and simple my favorite character - full stop.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

How many episodes was Todd in? If it is 5 or less, then definitely Todd!
          sigpic
          Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

He's in more than 5.
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              He's in more than 5.
              Rats, I'm terrible at keeping track of things. Ok, then Steve, he was only in a couple of episodes, and he was a most excellent Wraith.
              sigpic

Comment

I liked a lot of them. It's hard to pick a favorite, but I'll name some of the ones I liked.

Dr. Cole - (I really expected to see her more after Sunday but it wasn't meant to be...)

Abe Ellis - (I like the character and I like Michael Beach. I was hoping to see Ellis actually get along with Weir in future episodes since she never seemed to get along with Cauldwell. They seemed to come to an agreement to put feelings aside and work together in First Strike, so I thought that there was an opportunity for them to get along through working together. That happens sometimes. You start out not liking someone and after working with them for a while you start to like and respect them, but it wasn't meant to be...)

Perna

Cadman - (I love the line where she says she can tap dance too.)

Heightmeyer

And probably a long list of others if I think about it for a bit...

Cheers

Comment

Definitely Cadman. I really wish that we had seen much more of her.

Comment

Cadman, no doubt about that

Comment

Woah I didn't realise how many people liked Cadman, I liked her too
                      LIKES: Half-Life, Half-Life 2, ST: DS-9, ST: TNG, Eric Clapton, GTA 4, SGU, MW + MW2, Red Dead Redemption,
                      Scarlett Johansson, Father Ted, The Portal Series, The Assassin's Creed Series, Trailer Park Boys.

DISLIKES: Reality T.V Shows and so called reality t.v stars, people who don't wear seatbelts,

Comment

How many episodes was Ladon in?
                        "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

He was in 5 episodes

Comment

Kavanagh

Comment

Nooooo! Not Kavanagh!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X