PDA

View Full Version : never before seen ? (Wraith Queens/heirarchy)

SGboy
August 29th, 2010, 01:56 PM
in season 5 you glanced a bit into wraith hierarchy, the whole queen bee kinda thing. how come it took so long?

webxro
August 29th, 2010, 01:59 PM
Well they where ending the show so it was a nice idea to do it

jelgate
August 29th, 2010, 03:12 PM
Well they where ending the show so it was a nice idea to do it

Actually no. They didn't learn S5 was the last until Identity was being filmed

SGboy
August 29th, 2010, 08:04 PM
well it was actually rather cool seeing all of those wraiths bowing and parting ways to Teyla.

mercy moon
August 30th, 2010, 04:57 AM
well it was actually rather cool seeing all of those wraiths bowing and parting ways to Teyla.

... and somewhat weird, that the wraith - a rather tall species - didn't spot something was amiss with the perfectly formed but vertically challenged teyla! :)

actually, despite teyla's unbelievable plastic surgery (would've preferred if they'd said it was prosthetics), this is actually one of my favorite episodes - teyla and of course, todd, are brilliant in it! :D

webxro
August 30th, 2010, 09:59 AM
What would happen if Teyla was force to feed on a human ?

Quetzocoetl
August 31st, 2010, 05:04 PM
What would happen if Teyla was force to feed on a human ?

That would have been a really, really good scene, IMO.

webxro
September 3rd, 2010, 02:26 AM
Well i had the impression that they didn't put feeding organs

wolverine_nl
September 3rd, 2010, 02:40 AM
I believe she had the ability to feed, I cannot find the screencap of it, only the one after she is normal again and looking at her hand
http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/albums/atl_season5/508-TheQueen/screencaps/normal_PDVD_1578.JPG

webxro
September 3rd, 2010, 04:07 AM
I think it would be very hard if not impossible to do that , and if it was possible i don't think she would feed on a human

asdf1239
September 8th, 2010, 04:18 PM
in theory they would find a way to avoid it