Farscape Smilie Stories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Farscape Smilie Stories

Make stories of Farscape from smilies at "Farscape Appreciation Thread".
    "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

I'll go first.

Hey, Sparky! What's up!
    I was trying to get some sleep before you came roaring in!
    Yeah, well, get up! D'Argo wants to go to some place called Jango. He said that there's some ritual has to be done in his age. He wants ALL of us to be present.
    Fine, I'm up! Stupid D'Argo... could have waited a micron or 2.
    The ritual cannot wait! Get up! And bring your "extra" food cubes with you! You need a supply! The ritual takes a cycle!
    NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
    (Rygel wakes up from the nightmare)
    Hey, Sparky! What's up!
    (Rygel runs away into his secret passage to escape the nightmare)
    THE END
    "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

You can sure make the storys be episodes. And if someone wants to get another character with a new smilie, identify it to others and use it!

Comment

FYI, Myn has made some Farscape smilies. They can be found here As far as I know, she doesn't mind others using them just be sure to credit her when you do.
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
          FYI, Myn has made some Farscape smilies. They can be found here As far as I know, she doesn't mind others using them just be sure to credit her when you do.
          All I saw were three Moyas.

Comment

I wish to introduce as Harvey aka Scorpius's neural clone.
            Crichton! Crichton! A Peacekeeper Command Carrier is upon us!
            Is it Scorpius?
            Yes. He is contacting...
            Crichton. I am still interested in that wormhole technology...
            Oh. Well, I'm not gonna give it to you.
            Give it to him, John. Then we can have margheritas and pizza and Coke!
            Coke?
            Coke?
            Shut up, Scorpies! I can't think!
            Well, maybe someone could do it for you! Even D'Argo is smarter than you!
            SHUT UP! WE'RE NEGOTIATING!!!!
            Nah, Scorpy. Are you ever gonna give up on that frellish wormhole tech?
            No.

Comment

Originally posted by rushy View Post
              All I saw were three Moyas.
              To the left was a list of links with John, Aeryn, Rygel, Dargo, and Chyianna smilies.
              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Fine, but I already have mine so I don't need them. Sorry. Now, how about new stories?

Comment

Actually it's cool to make stories so MAKE STORIES!

Comment

So, D'Argo, what's up?
                    Nothing. Just happy.
                    Why?
                    I don't know.
                    Fine.
                    He, Crichton, you troubled?
                    Yeah, D'Argo's acting weird.
                    What a coincidence. Zhaan is acting odd too. She's so angry.
                    D'Argo's the opposite, he's happy.
                    Well, if that's the case then I'll tell you. Once in 30 cycles, Luxans can eat more then Hynerians. D'Argo is happy probably because he ate all the crackers. Zhaan is angry about it cos she's hungry and doesn't want food cubes.
                    How dare you insult me like that!
                    Zhaan, stop it!
                    D'Argo ate all the crackers!
                    Then I'm gonna go shoot him.
                    Exactly.
                    Pilot, why are everybody acting weird? Similar to T'raltixx already.
                    I believe that D'Argo is releasing a very preculiar virus. The others are affected by it, but you have a different and more primitive organ system.
                    Fine, Pilot. Can you stop him...
                    (Moya rolls around in space)
                    PILOT!!!!!!
                    To Be Continued

Comment

Oh and finally, no one has the right to continue a story the others started so if there's a To Be Continued note, you do your story and they do theirs.

Comment

Is somebody gonna write in this thread or not?! If not, i will!

Comment

THIS THREAD PROBABLY SUCKS!!!!!! (Never comin back)

Comment

Working...
                          X