Nish'ta and Mind control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nish'ta and Mind control

The SG-1 team has been through a lot. Things that have effected their bodies and minds. All of this abuse has certainly allowed them to gain certain resistances to this control. "It's not the first time I've had a hand inside my head." says Jack on a replicator controlled Atlantis.

When Hathor was able to infiltrate the SGC with her Nish'ta drug, she was even able to take control of Daniel and Jack, of course this was in season 1 and the characters did not yet endure such events. Do you think that if Hathor tried to take over the base in say season 8 or season 10 she would not be successful because the characters minds would be able to resist?

Well, a substance like nish'ta only works once on a person. Once a person has been freed of the effect it won't work again. So if Hathor tried to use the same tactics to control them in season 8 or 10 it most likely wouldn't work, especially considering SG-1 was exposed to something similar in Seth.
    "The sea is emotion incarnate. It loves, hates, & weeps. It defies all attempts to capture it with words and rejects all shackles. No matter what you say about it, there is always that which you can't."
    -Brom in Eragon

Comment

Sorry but what's the link with SGU ?
      sigpic

Comment

I think he thinks that they used Nish'ta to control Tellford .
        sigpic
        Stargate Mods List

I am webxro , google me .SG,ST,SW,B5 Fan since forever.
        StarTrek Excalibur enthusiast and Pardus player .
        GW member infractions : 1

Comment

Working...
        X