Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where's Farscape ? ( FX channel : UK viewers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where's Farscape ? ( FX channel : UK viewers)

Im new to farscape i started watching a couple of months ago on FX in the uk and it appears to be finished only im a bit confused as it said to be continued but fx has restarted showing the show from series 1, has it ended? the episode i watched was where erin and john got vapourised while sitting on that boat with dargo wailing and chiana blind and confused, is this where the series got cancelled? or is there more episodes after it?

Yes the series got canceled after the episode Bad Timing and then later continued in the miniseries called Peacekeeper Wars. After that it has continued in the form of comics books.
    Last edited by planet_tv; 25 August 2010, 05:08 PM.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Thanks for the reply.

Disapointing... hope one day its brought back,altho very unlikely at this point.

Does this peace keeper wars continue with what happened in that episode or is it a spin off? with a side story unrelated to john and crew?

worth me watching?

Comment

Peacekeeper Wars picks up exactly where Bad Timing left off. It's the continution and conclusion of the series, sort of season 5 condensed into four hours. It's absolutely worth watching.

Comment

sweet, thanks for the replys guys.

Comment

Originally posted by eraldorh View Post
            sweet, thanks for the replys guys.
            Yeah, IMO, Peacekeeper Wars is essential to the overall Farscape story. And personally, I would recommend checking out the comic books. They are considered canon.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
            X