Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You've just been cast to star in a Season 9/10 SG-1 episode...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You've just been cast to star in a Season 9/10 SG-1 episode...

Knowing your own personality, given your style, level of sophistication, sarcasm, flair for the dramatic, and social dynamics, you'll be starring as:

(be creative and describe your character: good guy/bad guy, recurring role or one-time guest role, do you live/die, what do you look like/sound like, any special lines/one-liners/nasty comebacks/funny lines/etc.; and with whom do you interact on the show?)

Not to be self-absorbed and narcissistic (spelling?), but what kind of character to you see me as? If you want to pick another poster, above or below, specify him/her and describe his/her character too.

If you want to add any ship stuff, be creative; it's your time to shine, so have fun and be whoever you want. If you wanna SG-A, it's cool too.

I would be the last Tollin alive.....remembering that the Sg-1 team was a good place to go. I would go there and ask to join sg-1 for my knowledge. I would only give them knowledge that would help them on there way to be the 5th race.
    Two apples get you nothing unless your buying a banana.

Comment

Interesting question. I'll have to get back to you on that.
      - 'Mo

I'm a woman. "Evil" would be a demotion.

BM: "The ice is a fickle mistress"
      THIEF: "Plus she appears to be a knife weilding maniac"
      BM: "Aren't they all?"
      www.nuklearpower.com

#10: Not allowed to purchase anyone's soul on government time.
      www.skippylist.com/skippylist.html

Comment

I'd be a sarcastic goa'uld. my plans would be foiled by SG1, but i would somehow gains something and escape to annoy another day. I wouldnt be bent on power and domination. Just more evil for fun.

Think Jack and Danial as evil goa'ulds chatting. Thats me

wait, were we supposed to do the person above us?

Spoiler free since Jan 3 2005 (It's getting harder each day)
        DOOOOOOOM!

Comment

Originally posted by Gaterholic
          I'd be a sarcastic goa'uld. my plans would be foiled by SG1, but i would somehow gains something and escape to annoy another day. I wouldnt be bent on power and domination. Just more evil for fun.

Think Jack and Danial as evil goa'ulds chatting. Thats me

wait, were we supposed to do the person above us?
          Cool, cool, cool..

Nah, do what you want...it's just for fun!

Comment

Okay, I'd be an Australian journalist investigating the sudden increase in military funding that can't be traced, as well as missing Australian military personnel. (Those who have gone to Atlantis, It's also logical to assume that since there are Australians in Atlantis our government would contribute to funding the project.) During the investigation my character would learn that the same thing is happening in other countries. With help from a source inside the U.S. military I'd track the missing personnels last appereance to Colarado in the United States. Long story short I some how get full disclosure of the SGC and Altantis expedition and am assigned there to act as a liason to Canberra, similar to Major Davis.

If that doesn't work I'd be a member of a small group of Tok'ra led by Jacob Carter who defect from the others, seeking sanctuary on Earth in exchange for shared intelligence. I'd eventually get assigned to an SG team or would go on joint cooperative missions with personnel from the SGC. In both cases my character would be sympathetic to the cause and a good character. Both characters would also be best suited to guest or recurring status.
            Last edited by D.C.; 11 January 2005, 08:41 PM.

Comment

I want to be a mysterious Ancient Hybrid, decended from a long line of Ancients or people who became Ancients.

Mystical and carrying the burden of a hidden power, I decend to earth where I encounter the SG team while they're fighting some enemy which keeps multiplying. When I appear, the enemy suddenly disappears and I black out. The team finds me, a strange humanoid life form with amazing regenerative powers and take me to earth.

There, they try to get me to spill the secrets of my people, but I freeze them in a time warp which sends them back to the moments in thier life they would rather not remember. In each of thier experiences, they realize that I was there in some form or other, helping them through thier personal pain. I snap them out of their warp and leave them with a cryptic message that sometime in the very near future, We will meet again, and they will this time be the ones helping me and those like me to escape an evil plague that captures human hosts (much like the Goa'uld except it's invisible) and multiplys.

I leave them with the schematics for a semi powerful weapon, and a way to get to the Atlantis planet, and hopefully bring the AT team back home, It will be however, there on Atlantis, where their journey will begin and one of them will die.

Heh heh.
              TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

i would be a cross between anubis and jack i would be untlment the bad guy who finely gets the job done and kills sg1

Comment

I would be cast as a nurse probably referred to in the script as Nurse #1 who gets to stick thermometers in Teal'c's mouth every other episode (and no lines because everyone's always talking about the plot every scene and all I do is stick themometers in Teal'c's mouth). But then there be an alien foothold situation and I'd be shot tragically and for no reason--the writers deciding to write me out because I keep staring with a slack jaw at Ben Browder and not doing what I was supposed to do, which is on cue stick a themometer Chris Judge's mouth. Mine would be a quick death because the camera man won't actually film it and goes straight to M.M. shooting the alien half a dozen times, lingers on his face a while as he watches it die miserably, then Daniel and Carter rush in, say a couple of lines, Daniel makes a face at the corpse and then the scene cuts to the tag where all ends well despite the fact Nurse #1 was tragically killed in the line of duty--with themometer in hand. My name would appear at the end credits somewhere but they get squished by scifi's ad for next week.

And that would be my experience on the stargate set. Alas, I would want to see the episode I would be in, but my sister will tape over the copy my mom will make with novella intros she likes and my dad doesn't know he has a VCR. Pity. But I will keep the thermometer as a keepsake. Actually, I'll steal it but they won't notice.

Comment

Originally posted by FieryHands
                    I would be cast as a nurse probably referred to in the script as Nurse #1 who gets to stick thermometers in Teal'c's mouth every other episode (and no lines because everyone's always talking about the plot every scene and all I do is stick themometers in Teal'c's mouth). But then there be an alien foothold situation and I'd be shot tragically and for no reason--the writers deciding to write me out because I keep staring with a slack jaw at Ben Browder and not doing what I was supposed to do, which is on cue stick a themometer Chris Judge's mouth. Mine would be a quick death because the camera man won't actually film it and goes straight to M.M. shooting the alien half a dozen times, lingers on his face a while as he watches it die miserably, then Daniel and Carter rush in, say a couple of lines, Daniel makes a face at the corpse and then the scene cuts to the tag where all ends well despite the fact Nurse #1 was tragically killed in the line of duty--with themometer in hand. My name would appear at the end credits somewhere but they get squished by scifi's ad for next week.

And that would be my experience on the stargate set. Alas, I would want to see the episode I would be in, but my sister will tape over the copy my mom will make with novella intros she likes and my dad doesn't know he has a VCR. Pity. But I will keep the thermometer as a keepsake. Actually, I'll steal it but they won't notice.
                    OMG!ROTFLOL!
                    Gracie

A Cherokee elder sitting with his grandchildren told them,
                    "In every life there is a terrible fight – a fight between two wolves.
                    One is evil: he is fear, anger, envy, greed, arrogance, self-pity,
                    resentment, and deceit. The other is good: joy, serenity, humility,
                    confidence, generosity, truth, gentleness, and compassion."
                    A child asked, "Grandfather, which wolf will win?"
                    The elder looked the child in the eye. "The one you feed."

Comment

I'd play a sarcastic archaeologist who gets beaten up by Jaffa a lot because he can't hold back from taking the piss out of the Goa'uld of the week.
                      Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                      - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

I'd like to be one of the Eurondans.

Of course, I wouldn't have let them lose.

Comment

I wouldn't be on SG-1. But I would be on Atlantis... as McKay's assistant. The only one who can stomach working with him for extended periods of time, the one who puts up with all of his complaints and snarkings and gives some back, too. At the end of the ep I get snatched by the Wraith or Genii or unidentified evil people thus leading to more angst on McKay's part. Maybe some day I'll get rescued and maybe I won't...

Comment

Seeing as a part of my studies is linguistics, I'd probably be an assistant to Daniel or something like that... preferably with some tragic background, too (isn't that compulsory for characters on SG? )

My level of sophistication is so low, you don't even wanna know. So, I guess, I'd be funny (trying to be at least), too, huh?

Don't know more yet. Tricky question/challenge.

Comment

Working...
                            X