August 22nd, 2010, 09:19 PM
The first thread for two of the greatest characters ever! :D

Martina Magnus
August 22nd, 2010, 10:02 PM
Hahaha :D This is really interesting thread :D Good idea :P

Samantha.Majka
August 22nd, 2010, 10:53 PM
Hehe, nice idea.
I am sure that somebody can see slash between them :D But I see them like rivals ( in science ), like "friends" :D
I love their common scenes, in laboratory. They are funny and they look like small children playing games :D

Martina Magnus
August 23rd, 2010, 01:55 AM
Hehe, nice idea.
I am sure that somebody can see slash between them :D But I see them like rivals ( in science ), like "friends" :D
I love their common scenes, in laboratory. They are funny and they look like small children playing games :D

Yeah like "friends" ....
but i like the scenes with them in EON :D

Samantha.Majka
August 23rd, 2010, 02:56 AM
Yeah like "friends" ....
but i like the scenes with them in EON :D

Yop, with small Damian :D It was so cute :) Super cute :)

Martina Magnus
August 23rd, 2010, 03:09 AM
Yop, with small Damian :D It was so cute :) Super cute :)

Yeah super cute :D Vlad/Werewolf and small Damian :D

nebulan
August 23rd, 2010, 04:06 AM
I love these two! Maybe not to the point where one names their first born after the other but I just love seeing these two work together! I hope they are forced to work together a lot in season 3!

Samantha.Majka
August 23rd, 2010, 05:07 AM
I love these two! Maybe not to the point where one names their first born after the other but I just love seeing these two work together! I hope they are forced to work together a lot in season 3!

I love the look Henry gave to Nikola when he said "Cool" in trailer for Sanctuary season 3 :)
It looks like they will work together again .. :)

SnowWhite
August 23rd, 2010, 05:09 AM
Hehe, nice idea.

I'd never slash them.. but this hate-friendship.. awwwww <3 yes..and the lab is their playground.. as scientists (and geeks) they have some things in common, but their charaters are soo different, they just have to get on their nerves, just for the fun of it.

I hope that, too, because I think they could get along very well (and still get on each others nerves), although I can see them "denying" it. There are no friendship-fanfics out there, are there?

Samantha.Majka
August 23rd, 2010, 05:16 AM
I wouldn't slash them too, because I am so Teslen :D But I am sure that there are people who would like to see them together :) Hehe.

SnowWhite
August 23rd, 2010, 05:40 AM
I just couldn't slash them, because I'm Teslen and FATE. It would be against everything I hope for in the next season :P

Samantha.Majka
August 23rd, 2010, 06:24 AM
I just couldn't slash them, because I'm Teslen and FATE. It would be against everything I hope for in the next season :P

I totally agree :)

Rose "Snapjinx" McKnight
August 25th, 2010, 10:17 AM

I totally agree, and yet, if Helen and Kate suddenly vanished inexplicably.... :P
Nah, I'm not into slash, but I could actually see it with these two. But no, do not wish to see it. These two have the best dynamic on the show. The kind of lazy, youthful, techie and the ancient, brilliant inventor, both of them sarcastic and (we all know) secretly pining for certain ladies on the team. :D

Samantha.Majka
August 25th, 2010, 10:52 AM
I totally agree, and yet, if Helen and Kate suddenly vanished inexplicably.... :P
Nah, I'm not into slash, but I could actually see it with these two. But no, do not wish to see it. These two have the best dynamic on the show. The kind of lazy, youthful, techie and the ancient, brilliant inventor, both of them sarcastic and (we all know) secretly pining for certain ladies on the team. :D

Well said, Rose. I like the way you think about it. :D

Rose "Snapjinx" McKnight
August 25th, 2010, 12:15 PM
Well said, Rose. I like the way you think about it. :D

:D Why thank you.
These two are my absolute favorite to write in fanfic. Actaully, speaking of, in case people haven't read it, here's a link to my 2-part Twilight parody crossover with Sanctuary, starring our two favorites. :) No slash, just epicness. :D

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6202050/1/Vampires_Dont_Sparkle

I loves reviews!! :)

Samantha.Majka
August 26th, 2010, 01:01 AM
Rose, I will read it. :) Thanks for sharing :)

Martina Magnus
August 26th, 2010, 04:04 AM
:D Why thank you.
These two are my absolute favorite to write in fanfic. Actaully, speaking of, in case people haven't read it, here's a link to my 2-part Twilight parody crossover with Sanctuary, starring our two favorites. :) No slash, just epicness. :D

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6202050/1/Vampires_Dont_Sparkle

I loves reviews!! :)

I'm dead tired now ... :(
I will read it later and then I will review :D

rockstarsister
September 9th, 2010, 07:07 PM
I think Kate should be with Henry, Will should be with Ashley, Helen Should be with John and Tesla should be with Helen as well (I'm Helen and Tesla's love child it makes sense in my head)

liliofthevaley
October 30th, 2010, 04:53 PM
Right, so, I don't know who has LJ here, I know some one of you do, but we're having a shipping poll HERE (http://community.livejournal.com/sanctuaryforall/438472.html) if anyone wants to join us. Quite fun too. You need an LJ account to vote, but it's quite fun. =D