X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sanctuary Sims for The Sims 2

I thought I would show off the sim I made of Henry Foss:
    https://imgbox.com/NHVdVFIy

His everyday top I recolored to gray and then I put the things you see in the picture on because I though they looked nice on it and I didn't know what else to put on them at the time. He will also get another shirt that is something like the shirt he wore in Nubbins, solid color in the back and pattern in the front, since I remembered the PhotoImpact Pro 13 had some masks for making things look like paint.

His eye color was made made by me and is the second version of his eye color since the first one wasn't quite right. His eye color will also be used on Tesla when I make him.

His outerwear was originally just an everyday outfit that Maxis made with 2 different versions but I recolored the shirt part and made it available for both everyday and outerwear. I also paired each shirt recolor, 4 total including leaving one as the blue base, with the shoes from the other maxis version of the outfit which had the blue shirt I used as the base for the shirt recolors since the gray was paired with a purple shirt.

The only thing on his fitness/athletic wear that is recolored is the shirt because I didn't like the original shirt color for Henry.

The Sims 2 does have a way to make a sim a Werewolf and when they do become one they are only one when it's dark out so the Henry sim will have opportunity to become a Werewolf.

Let me know what you think and let me know which character you would like to see next:

Gregory Magnus, Nikola Tesla, Will Zimmerman or Clara Griffin.

I am holding off on Druitt since CH will be at a Stargate con in Chicago and somebody might have some good pics of him and I would rather have more then enough pics then not enough so because of that I will have to also hold off on Ashley Magnus.
    I am not making Bigfoot as there is a Bigfoot in the game. I may latter on make Kate Freelander and James Watson but not any time soon.

Edited
    Here's the update to Henry Foss sim with hair color and eyebrows that look closer to Ryan Robbins:
    https://imgbox.com/NUegJ5Io
    Last edited by planet_tv; 28 July 2020, 12:16 AM. Reason: updated image links

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Hehe I like your Henry sim His hair colour doesn't seem quite right - but then this is Sims 2 so I don't know how accurate you could make it. You should post pics of him as a werewolf too And I vote you make Will-Sim next

I used to play Sims2 a lot but not had the time for like... a year ish You getting Sims3? My sister has it and it looks quite good.
    sigpic
    ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
      Hehe I like your Henry sim His hair colour doesn't seem quite right - but then this is Sims 2 so I don't know how accurate you could make it. You should post pics of him as a werewolf too And I vote you make Will-Sim next

I used to play Sims2 a lot but not had the time for like... a year ish You getting Sims3? My sister has it and it looks quite good.
      I would have recolored Henry's hair but I wouldn't been able to recolor the eyebrows as the only color for a base is black but if I figure that out then I will be recoloring his hair. Originally for Henry's eyebrows I wanted them to look more like the one's from Bon Voyage but with the shape of the eyebrows he has now so maybe his eyebrows will change but only if I can recolor them.
      I will have to figure it out at some point or Will eyebrows will not match the hair color I did for him as well as some of other Sims I made who have hair color by me.

I have the The Sims 3 and the stuff pack that came out for it but I have yet to check it out.

Ok then Will will be the next sim I do.
      Last edited by planet_tv; 17 August 2010, 07:26 PM.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Here's the Will Zimmerman that I did up for the Sims 2. I did do preview in the Will Zimmerman but this is the image that did for him that is similar to the Henry Foss image I did.

https://imgbox.com/ucaDBWbl

Eye color, hair color and eyebrows by me.

The outfit that's just for everyday only had one change the shoes and they where from another version of that outfit that Maxis/EA did up. The other outfit, the one for everyday and outerwear, I made available for outerwear as well when made 2 recolors for it.

The swimwear is a recolor I just did up and since someone in the Zimmerman thread, I forget who at the moment, said they thought it work will with the sim that's what he will be wearing for swimwear.

There's also an update to the Henry Foss sim so check that post, first one in the thread, for an updated pic of him.

The Sanctuary Sims for Sims 2 order now looks like this:
        Clara Griffin, John Druitt, Ashley Magnus, Gregory Magus and Nikola Tesla.
        Last edited by planet_tv; 28 July 2020, 12:17 AM. Reason: updated image links

Comment

Great Sims characters. Henry's one looks like my friend. Hehe. Great job. Will you make Helen too?
          Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
          / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Actually I have already made a sim of Amanda Tapping as Sam Carter, eyebrow color not fixed yet, and will be using that one as Helen:

https://imgbox.com/IUrfky4v

https://imgbox.com/gYydHRfb

These next two pictures are of all the Sanctuary Sims for The Sims 2 I have made so far (The hair Helen has in pic is not the hair she will be using):

https://imgbox.com/whjpUYe5

https://imgbox.com/IeMLki9z

A quick side note I did find some Sanctuary sims for The Sims 3 when I went looking just to see if there were any and I found 3 Helen Magnus', one of which I thought was the best, 1 Henry Foss, 1 Ashley and 1 Will Zimmerman.
            Last edited by planet_tv; 28 July 2020, 12:21 AM. Reason: updated image links

Comment

I just wanted to post a somewhat quick update:

I have the Clara Griffin sim done. I just need to do an image for the sim. I have decided to give meshing, this has to do with clothing in the game, another try so Clara will be getting a skirt that looks a little more like what she wore in the Revelations two-parter as well as few other outfits and some for the next sim I'll be doing, Erika.

I have also recolored some hair for AT so there could be some to match AT's brown hair color. That and the eyebrows have been updated to look more like AT's eyebrow color. I will be doing an image up for that as well. I have also found out the site that has the hair that I really like for Helen Magnus and will post a link once I post the image here.

I have also decided to make James Watson, Kate Freelander, Declan MacRae and Henry's Foss HAP girlfriend Erika.

The new order for the sims is this: Erika, Nikola Tesla, John Druitt, Ashley Mangus, James Watson, Declan MacRae, Kate Freelander and Gregory Magnus.

Erika will be made sometime after the episode Wingman because that is the next time the character is seen on the show.

Comment

Working...
              X