Draconia - Dragons and Spaceships

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Draconia - Dragons and Spaceships

Draconia: Forging Trust is now available.

The book revolves around a planet, Draconia, where there lives a race of dragons. Humans come to this planet to establish a colony when they encounter the dragons. Paranoia by the commander of the survey party leads to a misunderstanding, which sparks suspicion among the dragons. The main characters, Audwin McClance (a Human) and Varthikes (a dragon), work together to establish a peaceful coexistence between their respective kinds.
    sigpic
    "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
    Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

From a reader:

"The book could have benefited from a more diligent editor, but wrong word choice (your instead you're) and stray words left in a sentence as if the author intended to write a passage one way and then changed his mind aside, I found the story entertaining and I recommend this for anyone who likes intelligent dragon stories and who also enjoyed The Dragonriders of Pern."
    sigpic
    "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:

Comment

Are you the author? I see the human main character's name is also your forum name.
      I'm an average viewer. As plain as they come. People make TV shows based on my demographic.

Million's of ZPM's, ZPM's for free! Millions of ZPM's, ZPM's for me!

Comment

I'm the author.
        sigpic

My Books:

Comment

Working...
        X