PDA

View Full Version : Where and When (210) pre-air/discussion thread

DigiFluid
August 12th, 2010, 01:43 AM
Airdate: Sept 7

Killdeer
August 26th, 2010, 08:43 AM
From TVGuide:

Pete and Myka travel to 1961 via H.G. Well's time machine to stop a killer who is turning women into glass.

lordofseas
August 26th, 2010, 07:33 PM
...TIME MACHINE!? Awesome.

mandogater
August 26th, 2010, 09:05 PM
More H.G. Wells! This should be fun. Wonder if Pete might still be unhappy about their meeting in the season opener.

Spimman
August 27th, 2010, 06:12 AM
Did the killer also travel back in time or are they stopping something that has already happened? These get confusing! :confused:

SunKrux
August 27th, 2010, 02:34 PM
We won't know until the ep airs. I've seen some photos of the ep and just the costumes alone look awesome. :D Can't wait.

WingedPegasus
August 31st, 2010, 11:23 AM
H. G. Wells has a real working time machine?!? :eek: That's EPIC! :D

SunKrux
August 31st, 2010, 02:13 PM
I know more about the ep as I heard about it on a podcast last night. Here's the link: SciFi Talk Live San Diego Comic Con part 2 w/Eureka & WH13 casts (http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sci-fi-talk-live/2010/08/30/comic-con-special-part-two)

I don't remember what time the WH13 folks are on but Jack Kenny tells a bit about this eps in it. :D

Pete & Myka swap bodies with Rebecca & Jack (you know from Burnout) and go back to 1961. Unless they changed it between that podcast and now. I doubt it though.

It's going to be cool I think. :D

I've seen some of the promo photos from this and the costumes look really good. :D

aretood2
August 31st, 2010, 04:53 PM
Time travel and WH13...this might just be the episode of the year :cool:

Galileo_Galilee
September 9th, 2010, 01:44 PM
Not really true time travel.

lordofseas
September 11th, 2010, 03:31 PM
Yes, it is. They travelled through time.....

Galileo_Galilee
September 13th, 2010, 05:55 AM
No. They just traded consciousness.

True time travel includes physical transportation of bodies.

Not just consciousness.

aretood2
September 13th, 2010, 06:06 AM

Not just consciousness.
Says who? I don't see the difference to tell you the truth. They were able to interact with the past, therefore time travel.

SunKrux
September 13th, 2010, 06:08 AM

Not just consciousness.

Helena said that physical time travel was an impossibility so that's why her time machine works with only the mind. They got to see, hear and feel what Jack & Rebecca did while they were in their bodies. Time travel if you ask me. :D

Killdeer
September 13th, 2010, 09:04 AM
Helena said that physical time travel was an impossibility so that's why her time machine works with only the mind. They got to see, hear and feel what Jack & Rebecca did while they were in their bodies. Time travel if you ask me. :D

Here's the interesting thing about that, and about the part about not being able to change the past. ;)

The crossover established that Warehouse 13 and Eureka are in the same universe. And on Eureka this season, they DID physically timetravel and change the past (or their present, more accurately). So they must be able to do it in Warehouse 13 as well - Helena just doesn't know how to do it. Something interesting to think about. :D

aretood2
September 13th, 2010, 09:37 AM
Here's the interesting thing about that, and about the part about not being able to change the past. ;)

The crossover established that Warehouse 13 and Eureka are in the same universe. And on Eureka this season, they DID physically timetravel and change the past (or their present, more accurately). So they must be able to do it in Warehouse 13 as well - Helena just doesn't know how to do it. Something interesting to think about. :D

This is the part where they come and take you silently into the night never to be heard from again...:P

Killdeer
September 13th, 2010, 11:47 AM
Eeep. :eek:

:lol:

SunKrux
September 13th, 2010, 11:55 AM

But are you 100% sure it was their bodies that did the time travelling? Maybe their future minds jumped into the bodies of their identical ancestors and that's how they did it and then they jumped back into their proper bodies. :p :lol:

What? ;) I know I'm reaching. So what? ;) :p :lol:

It's scifi/fantasy shows...anything is possible.

mandogater
September 13th, 2010, 12:28 PM

And that's what makes them all so fun to watch and talk about!!!!!!!!

aretood2
September 13th, 2010, 12:31 PM
But are you 100% sure it was their bodies that did the time travelling? Maybe their future minds jumped into the bodies of their identical ancestors and that's how they did it and then they jumped back into their proper bodies. :p :lol:

What? ;) I know I'm reaching. So what? ;) :p :lol:

Sush! You want to be taken away by the secret TV ninjas?

SunKrux
September 13th, 2010, 02:39 PM
And that's what makes them all so fun to watch and talk about!!!!!!!!

Exactly! :D

Sush! You want to be taken away by the secret TV ninjas?

They can try. I have Alice!Myka on retainer. Ninjas don't scare me...but she sure does! Don't make her angry, you won't like her when she's angry!

aretood2
September 13th, 2010, 06:15 PM
Exactly! :D

They can try. I have Alice!Myka on retainer. Ninjas don't scare me...but she sure does! Don't make her angry, you won't like her when she's angry!

I wont be coming after you...Mrs. Frederick will @[email protected]

SunKrux
September 13th, 2010, 08:17 PM
I wont be coming after you...Mrs. Frederick will @[email protected]
Is that supposed to scare me?