This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John Sheppard goof?

In the first episode of Atlantis John does not know anything about the Stargate program but later in the series it says he was a pilot in the battle over Antarctica. He knew about SG1 and Anubis. So in the first episode he should know about the Stargate and stuff.

Originally posted by NinjaSnake View Post
    In the first episode of Atlantis John does not know anything about the Stargate program but later in the series it says he was a pilot in the battle over Antarctica. He knew about SG1 and Anubis. So in the first episode he should know about the Stargate and stuff.
    I don't remember mentioning Shep saying he was in a battle over Antarticia. Do you have a transcript copy or an episode name.
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

I'll look around. But I remember he crashed and broke his legs and the doctors didn't think he would be able to walk again.

Comment

Are you sure you're not thinking about Mitchell. If I remember correctly Mitchell was in the battle over Antarctica and he crashed. He was in hospital for months.
        sigpic

Comment

I'll look around. But I remember he crashed and broke his legs and the doctors didn't think he would be able to walk again.
          Maybe you're confusing Sheppherd with Mitchell from SG1. Thats sounds an awful lot like his backstory.
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

You know what that could be Cam Mitchell I'm thinking of.

I still don't think thats right though. One second reading some stuff.

Dam... It was Cam Mitchell. K I fail a lot. I guess I though of John because he is a pilot.

Please lock this thread I was wrong.

Comment

Yes it was Cam Mitchell I see that now. In my defense they kind of look the same

K well not really. I just fail.

Comment

Yes it was Cam Mitchell I see that now. In my defense they kind of look the same

[...]

K well not really. I just fail.
                There's no failure in asking a question. You are just fine.

I've been mistaken before, too. Perhaps some green will help you.

Cheers,

Atlantis.

Comment

Remember: Limited gene pool

But another explanation: Didn't Sheppard go to rescue a friend who crashed in a chopper?

Off Topic: I saw a book with the author "John Shepherd" yesterday .

And Atlantis4Life is correct, we always make goof-ups . On the plus side, it gives us both more posts !

Comment

mitchell thought out the Antarctic

shep killed innocent civilians in Afghanistan
                    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                      mitchell thought out the Antarctic

shep killed innocent civilians in Afghanistan
                      in the Vegas AU
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
                        in the Vegas AU
                        really ? i don't think I've seen that yet. now i'm confused but your avatar states that you are correct.
                        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                          really ? i don't think I've seen that yet. now i'm confused but your avatar states that you are correct.
                          Believe The Avatar!

Vegas Spoiler
                          Spoiler:
                          (in the Vegas AU innocent civilians died when he went back to rescue his colleagues, and I believe he received a dishonorable discharge)
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X