BWT: The Rebellion.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BWT: The Rebellion.

ok, so the rest of the galaxy has been taken over by the beavers and only the Jaffa armies and the Nox help, but they really aren't doing anything except dropping supplies. Earth has been taken over and we're trying to get it back.
    NO ships and the only thing that the Nox and Jaffa are doing is dropping supplies. ('cause they're too busy trying to protect their own worlds.)

hope that makes sense. let's do this.
    sigpic

Looks good. I'm gonna do this.

They came two years ago. We tried to stop them but they were too powerful. They decimated our cities and killed millions. I fled to the mountains along with thousands of others. they can't find us here. Since then we've organized a rebellion. there are freedom fighters all over the world, they try to destroy us but we keep evading them. we have managed a few small victories but they are not enough. We are at war and we will win! ( True in the mountains they could just bombard us from space but they don't want to ruin all the good wood. ) ( by the way, the beavers have to have ships so we could hijack a few right? Of course they always get destroyed before we can do much of anything with them.)

Ranger: What's our status?
    Random dude: The ship is just sitting there sir.
    Ranger: That's odd. Are you sure they aren't landing troops?
    Dude: Yeah they're just sitting there.
    Ranger: I'm going out there.
    dude: Sir you can't.
    Ranger: I can. i want to know what they're doing.
    I leave. walking out into the sunlight feels good, we'd been in the base for over forty-eight hours. I walk up the small hill and look down into the valley. there is a beaver ship, doing nothing.what are they up too? I run back into the base.
    Ranger: I need a team of volunteers, i want to get a closer look.
    everyone looks at me as if i'd grown two heads.
    Ranger: Fine, i'll go myself.
    person; No wait, i'll go with you.
    Ranger: Okay, what's your name?
    person: Gem, my name is Gem.
    Ranger; Okay gem, get a gun.
    Last edited by Gate Ranger; 09 August 2010, 07:51 AM.
    sigpic
    God Bless America

Comment

Random Lady: Are you sure you want to do this, Lina?
      Lina: Yes, mother, I want to help. And I am now finally old enough to.
      My mom: It's dangerous.
      Lina: I know it is, but I won't just stand here and wait while the beavers continue to hurt more people. I have to do this.
      My mom: Alright, good luck.
      Lina: Thanks, I'll come visit when I can, but I'm sure I'll be busy.
      My Mom: Do you know who you'll be working with yet?
      Lina: No, but I'm about to find out. Bye Mom.
      My Mom: Bye, Lina:
      *She hugs me as I leave to get on a plane in the airport. I am being sent somewhere to help with the fight, but I am not told where yet.*
      Just because something is unknown, does not necessarily mean that it needs to be feared. Trust yourself, and the rest will unfold. ~Teyla Emmagen~

Comment

SHAVE THE BEAVER!

*get's the razor*
        sigpic

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4907261/1/Golden_Dawn

^ My new fanfic ^ Enjoy and please subscribe!

(Shameless advertising ftw)

Comment

Ranger, good idea about the ships, but let's make them have the strenght of... say, an al'kesh? Something like that, not very powerfull as the beavers has their more powerfull ships trying to break the defence of the very few worlds not under beaver occupation. (By the way, Ranger, I'm copying the style of your post a bit)

Flashback, two years ago

*I'm walking down a street in Washington D.C. I've just had a meeting at the pentagon, I'm the head attaché of a General Wilson, a swedish general that's a liason.*
          WIlson;Major, you got any plans for the summer?
          Yeah, I'm going home, back to Sweden for the summer. You, sir?
          Wilson;Same here, spending some time with family and friends. How long have we been here, the two of us? Three years?
          Three years well spent, but we've only been able to go home once in those years, sir.
          Wilson;That's been one of the down sides with the...*The General is interupted by an alarm that sounds through; it's the air raid alarm, people rush of the streets and panic breaks out. Wilson and I runs back to the Pentagon, the building being only a few hundred metres down the street. And suddenly, a wining noice fills the air in the entire city*
          The hell is that...
          WIlson(looks at the sky);Get away from here, now.*He starts to run*
          Wilson;Major! Let's move it!*We run as fast as we can away from the Pentagon, and after half a minute, the building that is the Pentagon explodes, a large shock wave spreads through the street, the General and I make it inside of a cellar*
          General... What the hell just happened?!
          Wilson;Major... Ever heard of Cheyenne mountain complex in Colorado Springs?
          Yeah... NORAD, that kind of stuff.
          Wilson;We have been visiting alien worlds through a device known as 'stargate' for ten years. It appears that earth has been attacked by an enemy that's known as 'beavers'. Yes, they look like beavers, but they're massive and has armor and plasma weapons. I'll tell you more, but right now, we need to get to a bunker about two kilometres away from here; it's only manned by a few people, and it has weapons to supply half the US armed forces! You got your sidearm?*I take out an M9*
          Yeah. Let's hope we can fight in dress blues...
          Wilson;Let's hope we wont be fighting at all!*We move out, and we run the way to the bunker*

Present*I have a scar that runs across my face and I look tired. WIlson and I made it to the base. But we were only there for a few weeks, then the two hundred or so people that had made it to the bunker, evacuated to a large mountain base north east of Chicago. I'm standing in the bases' control room, being the highest ranking officer alive; there are five other Majors, but I have a few more medals and commendations which makes me the ranking officer*
          Captain O'Neill(Jack's clone), when's Captain Vega and her squad supposed to be back?
          O'Neill;An hour, sir.
          sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

Gem: Ranger, that ship is moving again.

i've been with Ranger for two hours watching the ship, it's moved several times and we can't figure out what it's doing. Ranger has been moving closer and told me to radio her if it moves again.
            Ranger: Copy that.
            i can see her stop for a moment and then start running back toward me.
            Ranger: They're a new kind of troop ships.
            she tells me when she gets back.
            Ranger: I'd say it holds about twice the troops of a normal ship, they're gearing up for an attack.
            Gem: let's get back.
            we head back.

on the Beaver ship.
            Commander: Are we ready?
            captain: Yes sir.
            Commander: Good, begin.
            Captain: Jam their communications.
            another Beaver on the bridge does so.
            Captain: begin firing sequence.
            sigpic

Comment

*A few hours later, Captain Alicia Vega arrives in my office*
              Captain. Report.
              Vega;We took 'em out, sir. No beavers left alive in the convoj.
              Good. I heard that you lost a few people.
              Vega;Yeah. Lieutenant Johnsson and Corporal Franklin, sir. This might be an awfull thing to say, but it was worth the loss. The beavers in the region will have a shortage of wood(let's say that they eat wood?) and material.
              Yes, yes it did. Captain, you knew of the stargate program from before the invasion, right?
              Vega;Yessir.
              Okay, good. I want you to tell me what a Daedalus class battle cruiser could have done to one of the beavers motherships.
              Vega;Uh... I didn't serve on one of our battle carriers, but I think that it could take down two on it's own, that's if they had 302s helping with the fighters that the beavers most likely would send.
              To damn bad that Odyssey and Daedalus were destroyed in the orbital battle, then.
              Vega;To damn bad, sir. With Daedalus destroyed as well, atlantis can't get back up, either.(we will never reach Atlantis, or build more battle cruisers; we don't have the materials or any of that crap. We have lost all knowledge of the more advanced technologies, not even goa'uld technology. Atlantis is a cut off colony. They will never contact us.)
              Bad, bad, bad. Captain. This base has F-15's, right?
              Vega;Sir, yes, sir.
              Good. You're USAF, I'm Swedish Air force. Pick your two most trusted Air force officers, and have all of you report to the fighter bay in 30 minutes, fully changed into pilot suits.
              Vega;Yessir.
              sigpic

Comment

Ranger: Great, they're attacking us. Do we have anything that could bring that ship down?
                Gem: We have a few surface to air missles.
                Ranger: That'll have to do. Get the other bases on com, we might need some help.
                Gem: They jammed the comuncations.
                Ranger; The land lines. They won't find the lines underground.
                Gem: Gotcha. Which ones should i contact.
                Ranger; I think alpha, the one close to Chicago, had a F-18 jet. call them.
                She nods and gets on the phone.
                Ranger: Sheppard, get the SAMs.
                Sheppard: Yes sir.
                Two minutes we race out of the compound and fire the SAMs at the ship. It weakens its shields.
                Gem:Ranger, i have a Rasunda on the line.
                Ranger; Yeah, we weakened its shields but we need that F-18.
                Rasunda:We'll try to get there but i'm not sure if we'll make it in time.
                Ranger: We'll hold out.
                A beam impacts the mountain fifty yards away,the shock wave knocks Lattimer and I off our feet.
                Ranger: Do we have anymore SAMs?
                Lattimer: Yes but we're saving those for extreme cases.
                Ranger; Yeah.
                I dig out a grenade, pull the pin, and launch it at the ship. It doesn't do much.
                hurry up.
                sigpic
                God Bless America

Comment

*I pull up to a site where there is already an attack going on, even though I'm not supposed to, I jump out of the truck that was carrying new recruits and run to the action.
                  Ranger: What are you doing? Get out of here, you're going to get yourself hurt.
                  Lina: I came to help, please.
                  Ranger:.....Alright, grab a gun and start shooting, just watch yourself. I'm Ranger by the way.
                  Lina: I'm Lina, and thanks.
                  *She nodds and continues fighting*
                  Gem: Need a gun? *She hands me one*
                  Lina: Yea, thanks.
                  Gem: Don't mention it, I'm Gem.
                  Lina: Lina.
                  Just because something is unknown, does not necessarily mean that it needs to be feared. Trust yourself, and the rest will unfold. ~Teyla Emmagen~

Comment

*Vega and her two other people are in F-15's, I'm in the 18*
                    Copy that. We're five minutes out.*Five minutes later, I see a large craft in the sky*
                    Oh, crap! This is Major Rasunda to ***(rank) Ranger. I have the F-18 and three F-15's. I guess that the big ship in the sky is the target?
                    RAnger;Of course it is!
                    Okay, then. Blue squadron, this is Blue leader, attack formation! *We line up, my F-18 is in teh front*
                    Vega;Sir! In-comming anti fighter fire, and enemy fighters!
                    Okay. You guys cover my ass, I'm gonna make a run at that ship.*I close in on the ship, and I press the red button on my joy-stick*
                    Fire in the hole!*I fire three missiles at the beaver ship's engines, and the engiens fails as the ship crashes, sending dirt in all directions*
                    Still got those fighters... Rasunda to Ranger, can you provide anti fighter support?!
                    Ranger;We'll try! We've got some Javelin's down here! OUt
                    Okay. Let's get this over with...
                    Airmen Sanders;Sir! I've got one on my tail! I can't shake it! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!*The radio cuts out as Sanders' fighters is destroyed*
                    Red3 is down! Red3 is dow...*I go quiet as I see a beaver fighter infront of me, and behind me*
                    Crap... THis is Read leader! I have... OH ****!*I turn my fighter into a full nose pitch up, and the beaver fighters collides with eachother and explodes.*
                    Oh thank god...
                    Ranger;Rasunda! The hell are you DOING?!
                    Oh, just an air show. The beavers are down, but my fighters don't have enough fuel to return to chicago.
                    Ranger;Don't they pack a lot of fuel on those things?
                    Fuel or weapons. I chose weapons. You got a landing strip down there?
                    Ranger;Well... as much of a strip it can get... Go ahead and land, it's next to our base.
                    Thanks, Rasunda out.
                    sigpic

Comment

Rasunda lands.
                      Ranger: Nice work. Sorry about your man.
                      Rasunda: Yeah.
                      Ranger: Welcome to Echo base. In the heart of the smokey mountains.
                      We approach the new recruits.
                      Ranger: Exceptional work, that was a nice entrance guys and gals. You're probably going to have to put up with something like this for the rest of your lives.
                      Lina: Maybe but i still think we'll take Earth back from these things.
                      Ranger: Yeah. Rasunda, i'll get your fighter refuled.
                      He nods and i tell my crew to get on it.
                      Rasunda: You in charge here?
                      Ranger: yep. How long have you been at Alpha?
                      Rasunda: ever since the begining of the war.
                      Ranger: Same, i've only been commander for two months.
                      We walk into my office where i am greeted by my cat.
                      Ranger; hey Rebby.
                      Rasunda: You have a cat?
                      Ranger: yeah, i picked up little Rebel here two years ago. He was just wandering around the base, cute little kitten.
                      Rasunda: Doesn't look too bad out here.
                      Ranger; No it's not really. have you heard from any of the freedom fighters from outside the U.S.?
                      Rasunda: I've tried to keep in contact with the Swedish forces but we haven't been able to contact them for a few days.
                      Ranger; I hope they make it out of the fight alive.
                      Rasunda: Yeah.
                      Ranger; How are things holding up at Alpha?
                      Rasunda: we've been holding up okay. the last attacked happened two weeks ago.
                      Ranger: It seems like they never stop coming. But we'll never give up.
                      sigpic
                      God Bless America

Comment

No we won't, Ranger.*An alarm starts to sound, we walk out into a control room*
                        Man;Sirs, I have a beaver fighter squadron less then a kilometre from a city that holds about 10.000 people.*Ranger nods at me and I run off to my jet. Vega and the other man get into their cocpits, as do I. I flip several switches and the plane powers up, I put on the helmet and the oxygen mask*
                        Ranger, I'm gonna have to ask you to radio my base for more fighters.
                        Ranger;We'll do it. I'm going to lead a ground team there, but we're flying in with choppers, so clear the way for us?
                        We will. LET'S KICK THE TIRES AND LIGHT THE FIRES!*The three fighter jet's launches on those words, and after only a few minutes we arrive; there are ten fighters, half of them moves to intercept us*
                        Break formation! Let's show these *******s what they're up against!*After a few minutes of intense dog fighting, three beaver ships has gone down, and the last one of Vega's men are also down.*
                        Vega;Sir! I'll cover your ass! Wait! We have 30 un-known objects on aproach!
                        Crap... Wait! It's our guys!
                        Ranger;Major! I have 20 fighters here, thought you could use a hand!
                        Thanks, we really could! *Suddenly, two large plasma bolts slams into one of the newly arrived fighters, and another one into a chopper; all comming from above*
                        HOLY ****! IT'S A MOTHERSHIP! ALL FIGHTERS, THIS IS MAJOR RASUNDA, RETURN TO BASE, RETURN TO BASE! ALL FIGHTERS RTB!*The fighters wastes no time, and they all turn around at full speed; some pilots get's the weight of 9Gs on them. The choppers also turn around, at full speed.*
                        sigpic

Comment

Ranger: Oh great! Mothership.
                          Sheppard: Gem is leading the ground forces.
                          Ranger; Do we have anything that could take that thing down?
                          Sheppard: No sir.
                          I remain silent for a minute.
                          Ranger; I'm going in.
                          Sheppard: WHAT? We don't have anything that could get close to that let alone dock with it!
                          Ranger: This is a code nine emergency John! I have to go in! I'll use the Falcon.
                          Sheppard: Sir you can't!
                          Ranger :I have to. Lina, Gem is leading the ground forces. You're in charge until major Rasunda or Gem gets here, understand?
                          Lina: Uh, Yes sir!
                          Ranger ;Good. Evacuate everyone to the underground city.
                          Lina: Yes sir.
                          I head toward the hanger. The Falcon as it is nicknamed is a hijacked beaver fighter. I climb into it and fire her up. here goes nothing i take off and head toward the beaver mother ship.
                          Beaver: Ship, identifiy yourself!
                          i hope this works. i type a response useing the ships secondary comunications system. i tell them that my radio is broken. they believe me. Ten minutes later i'm on the beaver ship.
                          this probably won't work but i'm desperate. i climb out of the fighter and run across the bay. i've seen the inside of a beaver mother ship before. this way to the secondary control room. i haven't run into any beavers yet, and i'm at the secondary control room. I can hear the beavers in there. I pull out my weapon and make sure it's loaded, it is. here we go. i run into the room and open fire.
                          sigpic
                          God Bless America

Comment

Note: quick ground rule, you can only hijack a mother ship (etc..) if all the commanders are there.

Major: We've got more Beavers incoming!
                            Gem: How many?
                            Major: Another two hundred.
                            Gem: We can't keep doing this! order them to fall back.
                            Major: Yes sir.
                            he leaves.
                            we need those choppers
                            i look up and see the mothership descending over the mountain. great
                            Last edited by Gem of Tigress; 09 August 2010, 05:57 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

*I am evacuating people into the underground city*
                              Lina: It's just down there, keep moving. You'll be safe down there, don't stop.....Gem! *I call to her from where she's fighting.*
                              Lina: How are we doing?
                              Gem: Not good!
                              Lina: Is there anything Ic an do to help?
                              Gem: Just keep evacuating people, I call you when I need you!
                              Lina: Okay!.....*I see someone with a broken leg and go help him down to the city quickly.*

Comment

Working...
                              X