• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hilarious Star wars SG-1 Mix

Remember this?
    Premium fruits from chulac
    sigpic

I loved that scene. I was completely expecting them to just come out and say Jesus, but Darth Vader was an excellent distraction as I think Cam or Carter would have died if one of them said Jesus.

sigpic

Comment

Could you imagine Vala's reaction if they had a chance to tell her about Vader and never got the chance to say it was only a series of movies?
      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

I loved that scene. I also expecting someone to say Jesus. I love all the little references and homages to SW in SG. Lots of scenes in SG mirror scenes in SW in my opinion.
        Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
          Originally posted by Lord Yu View Post
          Originally posted by Lord Yu View Post

Remember this?
          Yeah! It was hilarious
          sigpic
          Thanks to Rosie for letting me use her idea
          My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
            I loved that scene. I was completely expecting them to just come out and say Jesus, but Darth Vader was an excellent distraction as I think Cam or Carter would have died if one of them said Jesus.
            Ha! I thought they were going to say Jesus too, and I just cracked when Teal'c said Darth Vader! I thought instantly of the episode, I think season 5 "Ascension" when Jack and Teal'c visit Sam unexpectedly. jack brings a pizza and Teal'c brings Star Wars.. and the way he says it!
            sigpic
            Thanks to Rosie for letting me use her idea
            My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by joanna View Post
              Ha! I thought they were going to say Jesus too, and I just cracked when Teal'c said Darth Vader! I thought instantly of the episode, I think season 5 "Ascension" when Jack and Teal'c visit Sam unexpectedly. jack brings a pizza and Teal'c brings Star Wars.. and the way he says it!
              I Think they knew everyone was thinking Jesus and and infact I think the Ori are a knock on Christianity and they she away from being overt by going the Vader route...and it's funny because Valla's kid is like Vader.

Comment

That was a great Teal'c moment.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                X