Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stargate New Seasons SG1 ~ Resurgence ~ USS General Hammond ~ Missions Thread RPG

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<USS General Hammond> - <Bridge>

"Major Marks sir, we're getting data from the SGC" An airman at his station called over to his XO.

"Put it on screen Dodd"

"Yes sir."
    My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
    sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

<USS General Hammond> - <Bridge>

Sam came around the corner and into the bridge after leaving the elevator just in time to see the images being fed from the SGC, she stopped at the bridge monitor and all she could say was "Wow" She studied it closer and recognised the Lucian stronghold, but what really drew her attention were the batteries of SAM missile sites. "Kevin, pacth this through to Hailey's monitor for me." She clicked her coms. "Jen, we're getting the intel now."

Comment

<USS General Hammond> - <Ready Room>

{Colonel Al Reynolds} - {SG1 - SG3}

"Sam it's Al here, we're getting the feed now....damn they have surface to air missiles, they weren't there two weeks ago." Al got up and studied the screen closer. "Sam they look like North Korean V-759's and a lot of them. Where in the hell did they get them from?"
        Last edited by Weedle; 12 August 2010, 10:07 PM.

Comment

<USS General Hammond> - <Bridge> - <Ready Room>

{Colonel Samantha Carter}

Once she checked the feed was going back to the ready room, Sam turned around and headed back, on the way she bumped into Cam as he exited the elevator. "Back Cam, we've got the intel coming in now." She pushed him into the cabin and hit the level two button.
          Last edited by RogueRanger; 15 August 2010, 02:37 PM.

Comment

<USS General Hammond>- <Elevator>-<Ready Room>
            {Colonel Samantha Carter}- {Colonel Mitchell}-{SG1 - SG3}

Cam heard the comment over Sam's radio and cracked a smile as the elevator headed for their destination, the breifing room. He tapped his foot impatiently wanting to get back to action and adventure that was sure to be waiting for them.

As he entered the Briefing room he smiled wryly in response to the Colonel's statement. ."Please the 302s could rip those North Korean pop guns apart. Nevermind who got them."

Beck snorted in bemused agreement.
            Last edited by Col.Foley; 15 August 2010, 07:40 PM.

Comment

<USS General Hammond> <Elevator> - <Ready Room>

Sam was only two steps behind Cam, she heard his comment. "Not this time Cam, those missiles have most likely been shielded with their own tech and with the data we're getting they've been modified for outer atmoshpere trajectory. I think our big ships will be the target, rather than the 302's. We need to neutralise them another way, before the Hammond and Daedalus get within range."
              Last edited by RogueRanger; 15 August 2010, 08:20 PM.

Comment

{Teal'c}

"I agree with your assessment Colonel Carter. From my exposure to Lucian Alliance stratedgy, they have long borrowed form one source, given it their own unique application and used it to good effect upon their enemies. We must assume the worst Colonel Mitchell and take the path best suited to negating these weapons of theirs effectiveness." Which is about the most Teal'c had said for some time.

Comment

<USS General Hammond>-<Ready Room>
                  {Major Beck}-{Teal'c}
                  Beck crossed his arms across his chest and looked at the Jaffa warrior. "Makes sense and it is good tactics. Similar to the reports I have read on the Goa'uld but more tactical and strategically minded."

His brows furrowed for a second "But hold on for a second. These missiles cannot be that powerful can they? I mean they can reach us just fine but they cannot actually do much damage to us. Unless they are using fission and Naquada, and when Earth used similar weaponry on Goa'uld motherships they were ineffectual. Our Shields are a lot more effective and our weaponry is a lot more powerful from those times. Am I not correct?"

Comment

<USS General Hammond> <Elevator> - <Ready Room>

- {Captain Jennifer Hailey}

"Major Beck, I appreciate your enthusiasm, but as the rest of your team will tell you, always assume the worst with the LA. Cam I will co-ordinate with the Daedalus, we have a single Tel'tak with cloaking aboard, SG1 and SG3 will use that to land as we keep the two ships out of detection range. When you have found a way to neutralise those missiles, we will then send in the 302's to hit any remaining fixed batteries they may have as well as the guard towers. Daedalus will beam her Marine contingent down and any heavy work you may need you can spot for us as before." Sam went over to the screen and switched displays to the older map they had of the area. Jennifer bring us up to date on what we know.

Jennifer moved to the other side of the screen. "As before the bunkered areas are pretty much the same. Damaged in places from where we hit them before but it appears most of them have been repaired. The guard towers are new. There was nothing left of them before, so we can expect them to be more heavily reinforced. As far as their glider field and missile batteries go, that's totally unknown apart from this new intel we have, so we can expect from them very heavy resistance."

Comment

{Colonel Al Reynolds} - {SG1 - SG3}

"From previous intel we gathered before this information, we knew they had in their shipyard at least three Hatak, some Al-Kesh and at least eighty or more upgraded gliders, they could have more by now." Al got up and went to the screen. "Here there is an orbital repair facility, we need to take that out first, there are rings here as well. We know they have an Asgard beam jamming device, so we need to find the transmitter and shut that down." He waited for that to sink in.

Comment

<USS General Hammond>- <Ready Room>
                        {Major Beck}
                        Beck listened to his CO intently. Observing and absorbing the information and the training just as how his 'mandate' told him to do.

He smiled wryly to himself thinking of something amusing that might fit the situation.

"Can't we do a space jump...you know like they did in that one movie...Star Trek? Jump into the facility and take it to them?"

After the group shot him a look he shrugged beligerantly. "What? Come on if they are this smart to build all of this and steal our tech and combine it with their own munitions then they have to be guarding all the ring platforms. especially when we go to attack them. That is only common sense. So the trick is we have to hit them where they are not expecting it".

Comment

Sam coughed up the mouthful of water she was about to swallow and looked over at Beck. She composed herself. "Oh...really. Major Beck would you care to explain?" She leaned back in the chair and rocked forward again. "No, never mind. As Colonel Reynolds was saying earlier, the only way we're going to penetrate this place...again, is but complete stealth. We need to diable the Orbital facility first. We can use their rings to get into the base itself and bypass the defences, and once inside we'll use Cam's favourite routine to shut of the defence system and Asgard jammer."

Comment

Originally posted by RogueRanger View Post

Sam coughed up the mouthful of water she was about to swallow and looked over at Beck. She composed herself. "Oh...really. Major Beck would you care to explain?" She leaned back in the chair and rocked forward again. "No, never mind. As Colonel Reynolds was saying earlier, the only way we're going to penetrate this place...again, is but complete stealth. We need to diable the Orbital facility first. We can use their rings to get into the base itself and bypass the defences, and once inside we'll use Cam's favourite routine to shut of the defence system and Asgard jammer."
                            <USS General Hammond>-<ready Room.

{Colonel Samantha Carter} {Cam Mitchell}{Major beck}
                            Cam snorted and rubbed his hands together with glee. "Yes we get to blow stuff up"

But Beck got a slightly indignant look on his face. "With all due respect ma'am....he looked uncertainly at Sam there for a second. "Sir. But how exactly do you propose that we do that?" He tapped his finger, on the table. "Fine it is a good plan but how do we get there. That is the question that we have to answer. That is what we need to figure out. If the Lucian Alliance is smart enough to build this facility with this much firepower, are smart enough to modify Korean SAMs to where they can knock BC-304s out of the sky. And can detect 302s and eliminate them before they get close...well a frontal assault on that place would be madness. I am sorry to say but we need a new plan."

"I agree."Cameron nodded stroking his chin slightly.

Comment

<USS General Hammond> -<Ready Room>
                              SG1 and SG3 Teams
                              {Colonel Samantha Carter} {Cam Mitchell}{Major beck} {Vala Mal Doran}

Vala finally perked up at the thoughts of unleashing something that was more her style. She raised up her skinny finger, cleared her throat dramatically and added, "Yes I agree, if we look at the intel we've collected a frontal assault would be suicide... I say we need a "Trojan Horse" type of plan." She smiled almost wickedly at the thoughts and continued, "And must I add that with my former experience with the Lucian Alliance working the beat trading with them and stuff... I think the SG teams should go in as Naquadah Merchants." She scanned the room to see if anyone was with her. "I mean using the rings would be stupid too...you know they will be heavily guarded. So we know that I can get a
                              hold of an Al'Kesh for us to use"
                              , She snickered slightly as she saw both Teal'c and Cameron roll their eyes.

"Well it may have been a piece of junk...but it got the job done if I do recall?" She looked at them smuggly... "I think we should go in with an Al'Kesh posing as the merchants...oh and leave the clothing to me... I'm a snap with get ups.... I can make us look amazingly realistic!" She finished confidently and beamed an evil grin over to Cam like she wanted him to help her out. "Yeah and I"m sure Col. Mitchell can fill in all the deets.....right Cam?"
                              Last edited by squirrely1; 17 August 2010, 06:13 PM.
                              Originally posted by jelgate
                              This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

{Colonel Al Reynolds} + {Teal'c NPC}

"Whoa, if I remember that mission from the files, " He looked straight at Cam and tried to conjure up the image of him and Jackson in their "mercenary" attire. "...that almost ended in disaster. Besides we have a Teltak on board and from my teams recon, they are not worried about someone using the rings, even if they were, all we have to do is send a crate of flash bangs or even better some of those Jaffa shock grenades in before we go. Teal'c do you know where we might get our hands on some of those?"

"Indeed Colonel Reynolds, the Free Jaffa on Chulak would be of great assistance on this venture."

Comment

Working...
                                X