Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stargate New Seasons SG1 ~ Resurgence ~ USS General Hammond ~ Missions Thread RPG

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<General Hammond> <Dr. Randall's Office>

{Dr. Emma Randall}

Emma was going through some of her psych reports when she could hear the coms flick announcing the arrival of the SG3 team. Her heart raced a bit knowing that it meant more staff which equaled more reviews and with the new Lucian Alliance mission looming she winced at the thoughts of what terror that would wage psychologically on the crew. She wondered just who was on the SG3 team as she was trying to recount to the best of her recollection. Last time she heard about them Col. Reynolds was in charge but she was not aware of who all he had selected. She sighed heavily and went back to her reports....skimming them briefly ...full well knowing her case load was surely soon to increase.
    Originally posted by jelgate
    This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
      <General Hammond> <Dr. Randall's Office>

{Dr. Emma Randall}

Emma was going through some of her psych reports when she could hear the coms flick announcing the arrival of the SG3 team. Her heart raced a bit knowing that it meant more staff which equaled more reviews and with the new Lucian Alliance mission looming she winced at the thoughts of what terror that would wage psychologically on the crew. She wondered just who was on the SG3 team as she was trying to recount to the best of her recollection. Last time she heard about them Col. Reynolds was in charge but she was not aware of who all he had selected. She sighed heavily and went back to her reports....skimming them briefly ...full well knowing her case load was surely soon to increase.
      <USS General Hammond>- <Outside Corridor>
      {Emma Randall}
      {Kevin Beck}
      Kevin was walking down the corridor heading for the briefing room, feeling a bit lost on the ship but not feeling like asking for help.
      He turned right and made a bee line for the med bay. Thinking to finally ask or maybe find a map to something, he looked right into the open door and saw a familiar face. He smiled to himself and headed for it, Excuse me he greeted as he came in the door, and then he was sure. Emma! he said exxcitedly. Its been a while hasn't it? He said trying to rifle his way through his memories. And then he blushed slightly. right. I actually have a briefing, hope to catch up with you later.
      Last edited by Col.Foley; 08 August 2010, 11:58 PM.

Comment

((OOC))Ok guys, I don't have time for a post, I'm on the train and almost at my stop. But just a tip. Can you remember to place your dialogue in "In between these things"

Like this "Its been a while hasn't it?"

And also it's SOP for the whole team to be at the briefings, it wasn't necessary for either Sam of Reynolds to tell Beck, he should know. So Alan you'll have to edit, sorry

Comment

Originally posted by RogueRanger View Post
          ((OOC))Ok guys, I don't have time for a post, I'm on the train and almost at my stop. But just a tip. Can you remember to place your dialogue in "In between these things"

Like this "Its been a while hasn't it?"

And also it's SOP for the whole team to be at the briefings, it wasn't necessary for either Sam of Reynolds to tell Beck, he should know. So Alan you'll have to edit, sorry
          (OOC) But the briefing was forSG-1. And until someone tells him otherwise he is just following orders.

I mean yes maybe I should edit it too to indicate that and maybe it does need to be changed just a little bit for one way or the other but basically he does not know about any thing about any briefing, which is why it may need changing.

nevermind I am an idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
            {Emma Randall} {Kevin Beck}
            Kevin was walking down the corridor heading for the briefing room, feeling a bit lost on the ship but not feeling like asking for help.
            He turned right and made a bee line for the med bay. Thinking to finally ask or maybe find a map to something, he looked right into the open door and saw a familiar face. He smiled to himself and headed for it, Excuse me he greeted as he came in the door, and then he was sure. Emma! he said exxcitedly. Its been a while hasn't it? He said trying to rifle his way through his memories. And then he blushed slightly. right. I actually have a briefing, hope to catch up with you later.

{Emma Randall}
            {Kevin Beck}

Emma surprised by Beck's appearance looked up from her work with a nice surprise sweeped on her face, "KEVIN!!" She grinned from ear to ear as she looked him over noticing how different he appeared from the last time she saw him months ago. Acknowledging that he was just called away quite urgently to attend the briefing she quipped, "Hey we have some catching up to do mister....hope to see you back in my office soon!" She giggled shyly as she watched him leave briskly....hanging her head with a smile as she returned to her files.

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
              {Emma Randall}[/B]{Kevin Beck}

Emma surprised by Beck's appearance looked up from her work with a nice surprise sweeped on her face, "KEVIN!!" She grinned from ear to ear as she looked him over noticing how different he appeared from the last time she saw him months ago. Acknowledging that he was just called away quite urgently to attend the briefing she quipped, "Hey we have some catching up to do mister....hope to see you back in my office soon!" She giggled shyly as she watched him leave briskly....hanging her head with a smile as she returned to her files.
              <USS General Hammond>- <Main Breifing Room>
              {Emma Randall}[/B]{Kevin Beck}

Kevin waved over his shoulder acknowledging that he heard what she said. He looked forward in truth but was so preoccupied by the millions of thoughts that was racing through his head.

He manuevered into the lift and turned around. He noticed that she was watching him and he grinned back at her. The doors closed leaving him alone and cutting off their view of eachother.

he arrived at the briefing room finally and discovered that, surprisingly, that he was the first one to arrive there. He grinned at the thought glad that his mistakes did not cost him, this gave him time to compose himself and wait for the breifing. He circled around the breifing room studying it closely, running a hand over each one of the chairs in the briefing room before finally retreating to the side of the corridor, waiting for Colonel Reynolds and Company to arrive to see where his place was in the general scheme. He watched the rythmic blue glow of the hyperspace outside the window, getting lost in its midsts.

Comment

<USS General Hammond> - <Ready Room>

{Colonel Al Reynolds} {Colonel Samantha Carter}

"SG3 here Sam, we were looking for Beck but I see he's here. So what's the score, and Hailey nice to see you again. Captain now eh, good going kid ." The team took their places and opened the files in front of them marked "Eyes Only- Lucian Alliance"
                Last edited by Weedle; 09 August 2010, 09:56 PM. Reason: Foley got here before me.

Comment

{Colonel Samantha Carter} {Captian Jennifer Hailey}

Sam took her usual seat at the head of the table and waited until everyone was settled. "Straight up people. The mission to neutralise PX6-2M7, though successful for a time, only delayed the inevitable. The LA are back there in full swing as evidenced by both Colonel Reynolds, Flt Lt. Hayden and Lt. Drakes work. We are returning to finish the job only as you are aware, they'll not be so unprepared this time. Hailley."

Jennifer stood and activated a wall projector. "He are some recent scans provided for us by our Free Jaffa friends." She inclined her head toward Teal'c. "As you can see they have established a lot of concrete bunkers, there." She pointed. "They have a full squadron of gliders and the Tok'ra tell us they have been highly modified based on a captured F302 wreck they found." She switched to another view. "This is an enhanced infra-red image of the surface, it shows that they have more underground than above and quite extensive as well. Questions?"

Comment

{Colonel Samantha Carter} {Captian Jennifer Hailey}

Sam took her usual seat at the head of the table and waited until everyone was settled. "Straight up people. The mission to neutralise PX6-2M7, though successful for a time, only delayed the inevitable. The LA are back there in full swing as evidenced by both Colonel Reynolds, Flt Lt. Hayden and Lt. Drakes work. We are returning to finish the job only as you are aware, they'll not be so unprepared this time. Hailley."

Jennifer stood and activated a wall projector. "He are some recent scans provided for us by our Free Jaffa friends." She inclined her head toward Teal'c. "As you can see they have established a lot of concrete bunkers, there." She pointed. "They have a full squadron of gliders and the Tok'ra tell us they have been highly modified based on a captured F302 wreck they found." She switched to another view. "This is an enhanced infra-red image of the surface, it shows that they have more underground than above and quite extensive as well. Questions?"
                    <USS General Hammond>-Ready Room>
                    {Colonel Samantha Carter} {Captian Jennifer Hailey}-{Major Beck.}
                    Beck cleared his throat to let the group know he had a question. Now I do not want to disparage anyone here, I know the experience and the profesionalism of everyone Him and Mitchell took a moment to exchange a lok. But how is two SG teams and a 304 going to take care of that I mean besides a nuke or the new weaponry how exactly are we going to breach their defenses and complete our objectives? Now that they were talking 'shop talk' he was more in his element. And what of any intelligence? The last mission we gained significant intel on the enemy activities. Will we have that element here too?

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
                      {Colonel Samantha Carter} {Captian Jennifer Hailey}-{Major Beck.}
                      Beck cleared his throat to let the group know he had a question. Now I do not want to disparage anyone here, I know the experience and the profesionalism of everyone Him and Mitchell took a moment to exchange a lok. But how is two SG teams and a 304 going to take care of that I mean besides a nuke or the new weaponry how exactly are we going to breach their defenses and complete our objectives? Now that they were talking 'shop talk' he was more in his element. And what of any intelligence? The last mission we gained significant intel on the enemy activities. Will we have that element here too?

SG1 & SG3 Teams, Col. Samantha Carter

{Colonel Samantha Carter} {Vala Mal Doran}-{Major Beck.} {Col. Cameron Mitchell}

Vala twisted anxiously around in her seat...she was never one to sit still very long and she always hated the formality of these briefings...but with her proved experience having dealt with the Lucian Alliance in the past and her apparent connection with them and other rogue agents such as Jup she felt she could add some valuable input at this point. She flashes a look over to Beck in agreement as well as a confirming look toward Mitchell as she interjects, "I agree...our intel suggests this is a hard target....something that is heavily fortified... I mean I think we are going to need a serious sneaky game plan here....and" She clears her throat dramatically as she flits her pony tail confidently to the side, "I have proven to be quite sneaky in the past with my many disguises.... like the Kull Warrior bit....you know that was my personal favorite?" Noticing the room was getting quite annoyed with her blather...she got to her point, "well what I mean is....I think we are going to need to do something other than going in with guns a blazin'.......We are going to need to infiltrate them by some covert means....undercover like....what I'm good at....dont' you think?" She shoots a toothy and overly confident grin around the room as it was quite apparent that she sort of lost everyone back at the bit about her favorite Kull Warrior ruse.

Comment

{Colonel Al Reynolds} {SG1 and SG3}

Al cleared his throat. "We won't be alone on this one. Daedalus is joining us, she has just returned from proving her new weaponry as per the Hammond. General Caldwell is also providing a full assault Marine battalion as well. Or mission is to lay the ground work for them, spot all the defences for the two ships and find the weakest point of entry for the Marines. Other than that, we'll go in "dark" and try and neutralise their Gliders before they can launch, that is our first objective." He sat back and looked at Hailey and Sam.

Comment

Originally posted by Weedle View Post

{Colonel Al Reynolds} {SG1 and SG3}

Al cleared his throat. "We won't be alone on this one. Daedalus is joining us, she has just returned from proving her new weaponry as per the Hammond. General Caldwell is also providing a full assault Marine battalion as well. Or mission is to lay the ground work for them, spot all the defences for the two ships and find the weakest point of entry for the Marines. Other than that, we'll go in "dark" and try and neutralise their Gliders before they can launch, that is our first objective." He sat back and looked at Hailey and Sam.

{Colonel Al Reynolds} {SG1 and SG3} {Vala Mal Doran}

Vala perked up at Col. Reynolds' input... "Oooo I like dark!!" She smirked as she sort of hand gestured a sweeping motion across her field of vision dramatically all the while leering at Cam. "So can I assume we will wear our Black BDU's then?" She pressed annoyingly....."cuz well I just got mine freshly laundered!" She sat up straight and proud looking around the room.....just waiting for someone to confirm their attire.....because we all know that Vala is all about the attire!

Comment

<USS General Hammond> - <Bridge>

An encrypted message is received from the SGC, it simply reads "Hold Position, Landry" Major Marks hands a hard copy to a young airman and tells him. "Get this to Colonel Carter right away."

"Yes sir." The airman takes the slip of printed paper and runs for the elevator.

Sam, Reynolds and SG3 along with Hailey were deep in discussion when the airman came skidding to a halt next to Sam. "Ma'am, this just came from General Landry."

Sam took the note and read it, she thanked him and turned to her friends. "Somethings come up, I don't know if our mission has been scrubbed but I'll try and get a live feed to here. I'll be back in five minutes. Hailey set up the display for live visual for me, Vala give her a hand please." Sam left her chair and followed the airman out into the corridor hurridly.

The moment she was out, Hailey went over to the corner and started attaching cables to her video monitor direct into the ships coms system. "Vala would you run this lead over to that bulkhead socket for me please." She tossed the end of the black cable over.

Comment

<USS General Hammond>- <Ready Room>
                              {Cameron Mitchell}{Major Kevin Beck}

Cameron Mitchell watched Sam leave puzzled, his brows furrowed as Sam headed out the door. I wonder what that is all about he wondered to himself. "If you will excuse me I am going to see what that was all about. He got up and left the briefing table setting after Sam in hot pursuit.

Major Beck watched the two of them leave and shot his CO a look. He too got up and left and headed out after Cameron Mitchell. "Sir"

Cameron turned around biting his lip in minor annoyance. "Major Beck is it?"

"Yes sir." Beck bit his lip uncertainly. Sir I was on the ground during operation Penguin...you know when you blew up the...

"I know what it was Major...thought I recognized you."

Yes sir. We did not get much of a chance to talk, and well I know you are busy, but I would appreicate a chance to catch up...sir."

Cam smiled toothily at that and turned around. Yeah as soon as the mission is over. He ran to go catch up with Sam. Beck went back to the briefing room.

Comment

<USS General Hammond> - <Bridge>

An encrypted message is received from the SGC, it simply reads "Hold Position, Landry" Major Marks hands a hard copy to a young airman and tells him. "Get this to Colonel Carter right away."

"Yes sir." The airman takes the slip of printed paper and runs for the elevator.

Sam, Reynolds and SG3 along with Hailey were deep in discussion when the airman came skidding to a halt next to Sam. "Ma'am, this just came from General Landry."

Sam took the note and read it, she thanked him and turned to her friends. "Somethings come up, I don't know if our mission has been scrubbed but I'll try and get a live feed to here. I'll be back in five minutes. Hailey set up the display for live visual for me, Vala give her a hand please." Sam left her chair and followed the airman out into the corridor hurridly.

The moment she was out, Hailey went over to the corner and started attaching cables to her video monitor direct into the ships coms system. "Vala would you run this lead over to that bulkhead socket for me please." She tossed the end of the black cable over.
                                SG3 and SG1 Teams
                                {Captain Jennifer Hailey} {Vala Mal Doran}

Vala caught her end of the cable and began doing what she does best....hack systems. She giggled to herself slightly as she recalled the many times she worked to commandeer abandoned vessels and acquire various alien tech in her years working as her own version of a "Space Pirate". She shot Hailey a confident look as she quipped, "well looks like Sam knows who she can trust to get this thing working!" Hailey just smiled but did seem slightly annoyed at Vala's arrogance. Vala nodded smugly as she worked on hooking the cable up causing the display to flicker on. "Of course it was just a matter of plugging it in....but still....one can never be to sure about alien tech!" Vala confirmed to herself as she pushed some buttons playfully causing static to dance on and off in an attempt to test the apparatus finally causing the SGC logo image to appear on the screen. "There" She stood back proud and shot a look around the room.... "Now.....anyone for charades while we wait?"

Comment

Working...
                                X