Holding Room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holding Room

((Holding Room located on sub-level 4. It is a barren room with a security camera in each corner, a table, and a chair on each side of the table.))
    Last edited by Colonel Sharp; 06 October 2010, 04:45 PM. Reason: It said it was on 3, when it's actually on FOUR and Ainty just caught the mistake :P)
    sigpic
    Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

{Lt. Col. Danny Marshall - Chief of Security}

Marshall slid his card through the reader and opened the heavily re-enforced door, motioning for Luban to step inside.

"Certainly not the nicest accommodations, but it'll have to do." He reached for the light switch and the room came to life.

Marshall couldn't recall the last time the room was used, or if it had ever been used! The brig and the infirmary rooms seemed to server their purpose regularly - but this poor room hadn't seen any action.

Last edited by Colonel Sharp; 10 August 2010, 12:40 AM.
    sigpic

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

<<Details of a Crime! ~ Holding Room>>

As the light brought the room to life LuBan's eyes flickered to adjust. Her first scan of the room quickly brought back some not so fond memories of her first weeks with the Tok'ra. She reflexively wrapped her arms around her chest and allowed the sweat on her palms find a new home on her jacket sleaves.

At least Marshall's voice had found a new level of calmness. Not awaiting any further prompting Emma found her place in the chair that was obviously for the one being interrogated and slipped into it. Her eyes snuck in a quick glimpse of the camera, the microphone and then settled for a safe place. She had found a small crack in the wall and began an intense study of its possible causes.

teehee!!

((point of time reference? are we prior to the destruction of the Tok'ra base on Revanna by Zipacna? ~~ episode Summit, season 5))
      sigpic
      SCORE!!
      The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

((Our beginning point in relation to SG-1 is after Season Eight.))
        "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
        " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
        Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

"Alright, Captain, let's get to this."

Marshall pulled out the seat and sat down, placing his hands together on the table in front of them. "Why don't you tell me what exactly happened from when you most recently left base up until you returned."

"Just answer to the best of your ability."
          He added, beginning to calm down. "This is just procedure and I would even do the same thing to Sharp if he were in your situation."

'If I could ever get him into this room. It would take some tranquilizer and a direct order from Blue to get that prick to comply...'

sigpic

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

The cracks seemed to grow and shimmer as her mind strayed away to that small crystal hole that had been her home for awhile. Vivid memories of time spent in deep thought studying the miracle of her own little private piece of hell. Somehow it hadn't been what she pictured it would look like, it was much cooler. Yet, it had every feel of being what the hell experience would be. Banished, alone, deserted, left behind, unloved, not missed, aching from deep within, no signs of hope.

His words took her down his path again, Procedure? Butkus! Her eyes remained fixated. The mention of one certain Colonel did however bring a small slip of grin to her face. Her eyes snuck a glance at Marshall while Emma's mind drifted to her in Gestapo boots and well fitting gear. Her doing the interrogating with one of those little ... nevermind. There was a small trace of blush highlighting her cheekbones as her mind returned from its stray.

Returning to the serious matters, "Walked the trail from the hangar bay. Just prior to the outer limits of the base grounds I encountered the Councilman. He was running and carrying the injured LT. I assisted his return to the base. Radioed in for further assistance. Foster and several SF's met us an approximated half click out. He administered some temporary medical. We continued to the hangar bay at which time we had the pleasure of your acquaintance." There was a small twist of her head lead by her jaw. A small ponder, Yup pretty much sums it up.

Her eyes found their way back to the crack and rested there.

teehee!!

((thanks DG))
            Last edited by aintright; 12 August 2010, 04:57 AM. Reason: little clean up on the dream sequence! teehee!!:jack_new15:
            sigpic
            SCORE!!

Comment

Marshall sat and stared at the woman with now emotion, except perhaps boredom and a little frustration, showing on his face. He glanced up at the camera a couple times when Emma would not make eye contact with him and instead stared past.

He let out a sigh as he noticed the blush in the woman's cheeks. 'Let's just not hope it is over that scum Cooper...'

"What did ... the councilman say to you when you encountered him? How had he found Lieutenant Davis?"

Last edited by Colonel Sharp; 20 August 2010, 08:59 AM.
              sigpic

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Emma sat quiet for a moment or two. Trying to search her mind for how the conversation had actually gone. It seemed eons ago. There was a vague remembrance of Cooper's grin. The man was an atrocious flirt, of course she should know. Expert on the matter. The distraction from her actual thoughts were welcome.

She blinked once or twice and then turned to look at the man across the table from her. She tried not to be annoyed. He was only trying to do his job. "He didn't say much of the how at first. His primary concern was the safe delivery of the LT. He seemed genuinely concerned for her welfare. Had carried her a condsiderable distance. He was obviously close to exhaustion." There was a slight edge of sarcasm to her voice. Still not thrilled with the treatment of their special guest. Certainly not the form her father had taught her of how things should be done. There was a small twist of her lips.

LuBan slid the chair back leaning against the back of it. Her eyes folded across her chest as her eyes drilled into his as if asking, Anything else?

teehee!!
                Last edited by aintright; 20 August 2010, 08:08 PM.
                sigpic
                SCORE!!

Comment

Marshall sighed and leaned back, clasping his hands together. He was so used to frantically scribbling down notes during an investigation - but the advent of easy, simple video recording made that obsolete.

Emma seemed to be cooperating, though grudgingly, so he wasn't going to make it hard on her.

The benefit of not having to take notes was his ability to face the person in question the entire time. Luban, though she did have an accent, did have a certain tone, and her facial expressions seemed strained. Was there something she was not saying?

"Did the councilman mention whether Davis's injury had occurred while he was with her, or if he had found her after the shot?"

He checked his watch again - an impulsive habit. Marshall didn't want it to take long. But when he did a job, he did it right.

(Eli post coming tomorrow, Ainty! Sorry. It's late here and I'm off to bed!)
                  Last edited by Colonel Sharp; 21 August 2010, 10:50 PM.
                  sigpic

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Emma cocked her head slightly to one side, took a small breath and bit into her lower lip. Trying to rerun the scenario in her mind. A light in her eye was accompanied by an almost snicker. She had made it to the point at which Cooper had discreetly revealed he had been taking a potty break. The Councilman hadn't seemed to find the disclosure awkward but, he had been considerate of her femininity. LuBan loved her femininity. Loved every little thing about being a woman. She had now nor had she ever desired to be a man. They could have it. Never understood other females who took offense to someone stating that case.

"Cooper stated he was out for a jog. By the looks of him he is dedicated to his exercise." Either that or the man is truly blessed. The grin was further increased. Straightening in her seat to acquire a better over all look of the security officer across from her. She raised on eyebrow and returned to a more serious look.

"He was taking an off the path potty break. He stumbled across the LT. He was halfway between the two medical facilities. He decided it was wiser to bring her to base, Sir."
                    LuBan left out the fact that his girlfriend being here was a bonus for his good deed.

teehee!!
                    Last edited by aintright; 21 August 2010, 09:24 PM.
                    sigpic
                    SCORE!!

Comment

Marshall closed his eyes to avoid rolling them. There was something in her voice that made Luban naturally flirtatious. And her eyes...glimmering. She was, by anyone's account, stunning. But Cooper? Really? His mouth filled with a disgusting taste as he imagined the slime-ball being admired in any sort of way.

But Danny didn't get here with the oak leafs on his shoulders for succumbing to every cute woman he saw. She was cute, given, but his eyes were unbiased and his control was unyielding.

He let out a simple "Hmm."

"He was taking an off the path potty break. He stumbled across the LT. He was halfway between the two medical facilities. He decided it was wiser to bring her to base, Sir." LuBan left out the fact that his girlfriend being here was a bonus for his good deed.
                      The colonel raised his eyebrows slightly. Pretty ballsy for the man to return to a base he had all but been shot out of - that, or ignorant and stupid. He would have to decide later.

"I see."
                      He tried to think of further questions and came up with none. "Anything you would like to add, Captain?"

(If there is another question that he logically should be asking and I'm just blanking-let me know )
                      sigpic

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Looking at the Security Officer in a slightly astonished manner. Was he really going to let her off this easy. At first she sat upright in her chair and shook her head instinctively. Ecstatic to have this over. Ready to pop out that door.

But, in true LuBan fashion she was antagonized by that little nagging urge in the back of her brain. She knew there was something he was missing, avoiding, failing to persue. Struggling with the two beings perched on each of her shoulders. One egging her on to just drop it, the other admonishing her to do the right thing.

With little notice Emma was on her feet. Pacing about in the not so available spot. Moving round the chair as if it was the last remaining in of a round of musical chairs. Would she win her spot or lose it all. Slowly at first, "Well I would think you would want to chat on about the well kept secret in guise of a General hunting sniper. Or is that any everyday event in these parts?" Running her hand through her curls and then stuffing them in her pocket. Her back to him for a moment. "You would think every zat handed out to an exiting body would come with an 'Oh by the way there is an angry sniper hot on snuffing out military. May want to be aware'." With a visible contortion of her face her voice raised and head cocked. There was no attempt at camaflouging her annoyance.

teehee!!
                        Last edited by aintright; 24 August 2010, 06:24 AM.
                        sigpic
                        SCORE!!

Comment

Danny was surprised when the captain got up and started pacing. But he remained seated - maybe she would remember something useful this way.

He crossed his arms, looking at LuBan in a skeptical manner.

"You should have been informed that there was a dangerous situation and that you should stay close to base - if you were not..."
                          He shrugged and kept his composure, "Someone is at fault."

"We cannot change what happened, and I do not fully know the Lieutenant's side of things. But I assure you, Captain, that my people are on it and the sniper will be caught in due time."

Marshall straightened himself in his chair. "Any other comments you think might help this investigation, Captain?"

Last edited by Colonel Sharp; 24 August 2010, 10:48 PM.
                          sigpic

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

"That's it? An oh well shrug? That is the best our CHEIF OF SECURITY has?" Her pronunciation gave every letter its own special sound of aggravation. There was a shake of her head buried in the palm of her hand. "Yah think? You want to blow it off for that LT who is dying in the infirmary?"

Emma made one more round of the chair. Was this one step above a mall cop for real. "I am sure that the LT will be so happy with due time." Back to facing Marshall with both hands on her hips. Wanting to tell him that with him and his attitude then this case was beyond help. Instead LuBan bit her lower lip, "Cooper felt he was being followed. Even after he hooked up with me. Within your well patrolled and monitored base perimeter." There was a shift of her eyebrows and yet another slight cock of the head. "May want to get your all so efficient boys on it. In due time of course." Smiling as she slid back into her chair, crossing her legs and did a ten count to find her composure.

teehee!!
                            sigpic
                            SCORE!!

Comment

Marshall immediately stood up, shooting his chair back and placing both hands on the table. When he thought all was said and done his blood pressure increased yet again.

“You are OUT OF LINE, Captain!”
                              He shook his head and looked her in the eyes.

“It’s one thing to complain to me about how some airman didn’t give you a full briefing just because you wanted to take a ****ing jog. But when you accuse me of indifference at the injury of an officer I’m supposed to be protecting – shame on you! You don’t think I’m sorry for what happened to Davis? I’m *******ed sorry, and she’ll know that. But I don’t need to waste my time apologizing and explaining myself to you, captain.”

He took a breath and lowered his voice back to normal.

“I don’t know what they had you doing on Shanstid, but welcome to the real world. People get hurt. People get shot. And if you want to be angry – that’s your right. But don’t come at me throwing a s**t-fit, telling me how to do my job and disrespecting me.”

Marshall paused again. He couldn’t deal with this, and it was only wasting time. He needed to get to the bottom of this, and talking to Luban was not going to help. The General couldn’t possibly stand for this – thank god he got it on tape. Maybe the insolent Captain would be more useful helping Henry out in the mess…

“Stand up, captain. You are dismissed.”

(lol, his initial indifference was at Emma complaining that someone hadn't told her .)
                              sigpic

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Working...
                              X