This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Stargate Atlantis: The Search For Ford"

Make it happen! This would be the greatest stargate movie ever.

Can't search for a guy who is dead
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

I'd watch that. I didn't like how the whole thing with Ford ended(or didn't end). Seriously though it would be great if they found Ford in a movie.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        But don't ya know that in sci-fi no one is ever truely dead even when there is a body. In Ford's case there wasn't even that, he could've escaped the hive so he could still be out there.
        sigpic

Comment

I'd be on board for that movie, for sure!!

Too bad it didn't happen on the show...

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
            But don't ya know that in sci-fi no one is ever truely dead even when there is a body. In Ford's case there wasn't even that, he could've escaped the hive so he could still be out there.
            That is such a tired overused cliche
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Ford escaped the first time, the second time, whose to say he didn't escape the 3rd time too.

Rainbow is an awesome actor I'd love to see him in the SG verse again.

Comment

That is such a tired overused cliche
                yes I know, but I like some cliches sometimes. I'd go for it in Ford's case even though I didn't like it in Carson's case, and I loved Carson, but the whole clone thing was a little much.
                With Ford since they pretty much left it open he could still be around and I'd like to see the character again.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
                  yes I know, but I like some cliches sometimes. I'd go for it in Ford's case even though I didn't like it in Carson's case, and I loved Carson, but the whole clone thing was a little much.
                  With Ford since they pretty much left it open he could still be around and I'd like to see the character again.
                  Not much is open when a ship explodes. He is dead. I'm tired of resurrecting characters. Keep him dead
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Not much is open when a ship explodes. He is dead. I'm tired of resurrecting characters. Keep him dead
                    He could've escaped on a dart or something, but i see your point because it wouldn't be the first resurrection on Stargate. I wonder what they're up to now anyway, even if we don't count all the sarcophagus ressurections in sg1.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GATEGOD View Post
                      Make it happen! This would be the greatest stargate movie ever.
                      YES!!!!
                      We are a go for Operation: Return!!!
                      Great Idea GateGod.

Comment

Sheppard was thought to have been killed by that same explosion. Ford's chances of survival from that are still as open as Sheppard's. But I expect him to stay dead. Even if we do get more movies.

Wellllll... they kind of did in the very movie this thread title was based from.
                        "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post

Wellllll... they kind of did in the very movie this thread title was based from.
                          So know we are accpeating fan fiction for story arcs
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Yea forget Ford.......now bring back the Replicators...the old school replicators

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
                              Sheppard was thought to have been killed by that same explosion. Ford's chances of survival from that are still as open as Sheppard's. But I expect him to stay dead. Even if we do get more movies.

I we ever get a movie they probably won't do a movie in which they find Ford but I still think it would be nice.
                              your talking about Star trek III: The Search For Spock?
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X