The Todd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Todd

The Todd, Claudia's current love interest, is so obviously a enemy agent that is trying to infiltrate the Warehouse through Claudia. She's such a basket case that she's the team's weakest link.

She's so self absorbed that she can't even see that Belinda(right name) was actually the worse victim here. She had her entire mind taken over and all she did was imitate Claudia.

Originally posted by Galileo_Galilee View Post
    The Todd, Claudia's current love interest, is so obviously a enemy agent that is trying to infiltrate the Warehouse through Claudia. She's such a basket case that she's the team's weakest link.
    Errrrr riiiiight....

Comment

OP - you mean LEENA not Belinda. There is no character named Belinda on the show.

As for Todd, I have my theory about who he is. I'm not sold on him being an enemy agent but he's someone from the past I think...I'll leave it at that.
      sigpic
      I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

She's so self absorbed that she can't even see that Belinda(right name) was actually the worse victim here. She had her entire mind taken over and all she did was imitate Claudia.
        Given the events of the newest episode that seems highly unlikely
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Nope. Because the best way to get a woman after you is to be a jerk. Women do not like nice guys, after all, regardless of what they say.

Comment

Nope. Because the best way to get a woman after you is to be a jerk. Women do not like nice guys, after all, regardless of what they say.
            Its not that black and white.
            Jelgate is right

Comment

It's always that black and white.

Comment

No its not. People are diverse in their actions including how people date.
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Are you from a different universe?

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                    Given the events of the newest episode that seems highly unlikely
                    I'm not sure him being either an enemy agent or having a personal interest in the Warehouse is unlikely just yet. In Claudia's efforts to get back together she could tell him about the Warehouse opening the door to her giving him a peak and him betraying her (not sure on his motives yet)

I think you must be interested in the wrong type of women. I can promise you that I didn't win my wife's affections by being a jerk, and the times I have been one haven't impressed her at all!
                    sigpic

Comment

What kind of women have you been dating? If a guy is a jerk to me, I walk away. Women do like nice guys.

As for Todd, I don't think he's the enemy. Not sure what he is other than a confused kid maybe.
                      sigpic

Comment

Meh i dont think his an enemy agent
                        Last Movie Watched
                        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                        Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
                          As for Todd, I have my theory about who he is. I'm not sold on him being an enemy agent but he's someone from the past I think...I'll leave it at that.
                          Actually, I think I know what that theory might entail... and maybe... it's even right. It could make sense.
                          I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
                          I will never accept defeat.
                          I will never quit.
                          I will never leave a fallen comrade.
                          ------
                          "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
                            Actually, I think I know what that theory might entail... and maybe... it's even right. It could make sense.
                            Don't bet the farm on my theory though...my other one was completely wrong.
                            sigpic

Comment

You can't be wrong all the time, though... maybe this time it's the one where you're right
                              I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
                              I will never accept defeat.
                              I will never quit.
                              I will never leave a fallen comrade.
                              ------
                              "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Working...
                              X