PDA

View Full Version : The Todd

Galileo_Galilee
August 3rd, 2010, 04:58 PM
The Todd, Claudia's current love interest, is so obviously a enemy agent that is trying to infiltrate the Warehouse through Claudia. She's such a basket case that she's the team's weakest link.

She's so self absorbed that she can't even see that Belinda(right name) was actually the worse victim here. She had her entire mind taken over and all she did was imitate Claudia.

Replicator Todd
August 3rd, 2010, 06:08 PM
The Todd, Claudia's current love interest, is so obviously a enemy agent that is trying to infiltrate the Warehouse through Claudia. She's such a basket case that she's the team's weakest link.

Errrrr riiiiight....

SunKrux
August 3rd, 2010, 06:21 PM
OP - you mean LEENA not Belinda. There is no character named Belinda on the show.

As for Todd, I have my theory about who he is. I'm not sold on him being an enemy agent but he's someone from the past I think...I'll leave it at that.

jelgate
August 3rd, 2010, 06:23 PM

She's so self absorbed that she can't even see that Belinda(right name) was actually the worse victim here. She had her entire mind taken over and all she did was imitate Claudia.
Given the events of the newest episode that seems highly unlikely

Galileo_Galilee
August 3rd, 2010, 06:59 PM
Nope. Because the best way to get a woman after you is to be a jerk. Women do not like nice guys, after all, regardless of what they say.

jelgate
August 3rd, 2010, 07:01 PM
Nope. Because the best way to get a woman after you is to be a jerk. Women do not like nice guys, after all, regardless of what they say.

Its not that black and white.

Galileo_Galilee
August 3rd, 2010, 07:29 PM
It's always that black and white.

jelgate
August 3rd, 2010, 07:53 PM

No its not. People are diverse in their actions including how people date.

Replicator Todd
August 3rd, 2010, 09:15 PM

Are you from a different universe? :p

Spimman
August 4th, 2010, 05:32 AM
Given the events of the newest episode that seems highly unlikely

I'm not sure him being either an enemy agent or having a personal interest in the Warehouse is unlikely just yet. In Claudia's efforts to get back together she could tell him about the Warehouse opening the door to her giving him a peak and him betraying her (not sure on his motives yet)

I think you must be interested in the wrong type of women. I can promise you that I didn't win my wife's affections by being a jerk, and the times I have been one haven't impressed her at all!

SunKrux
August 4th, 2010, 05:44 AM

What kind of women have you been dating? If a guy is a jerk to me, I walk away. Women do like nice guys.

As for Todd, I don't think he's the enemy. Not sure what he is other than a confused kid maybe.

mr_kennedy
August 4th, 2010, 05:56 AM
Meh i dont think his an enemy agent

RowenaR
August 5th, 2010, 01:51 AM
As for Todd, I have my theory about who he is. I'm not sold on him being an enemy agent but he's someone from the past I think...I'll leave it at that.

Actually, I think I know what that theory might entail... and maybe... it's even right. It could make sense.

SunKrux
August 5th, 2010, 06:07 AM
Actually, I think I know what that theory might entail... and maybe... it's even right. It could make sense.

Don't bet the farm on my theory though...my other one was completely wrong. ;) :lol:

RowenaR
August 5th, 2010, 07:21 AM
You can't be wrong all the time, though... maybe this time it's the one where you're right ;)

jelgate
August 5th, 2010, 10:44 AM
I think it obvious. Todd is the mysterious Mr. Fredrick who had a bad incident with a deaging artifact

DigiFluid
August 5th, 2010, 02:40 PM
I think it obvious. Todd is the mysterious Mr. Fredrick who had a bad incident with a deaging artifact
And an unfortunate encounter with a bottle of bleach?

SunKrux
August 5th, 2010, 04:59 PM
You can't be wrong all the time, though... maybe this time it's the one where you're right ;)

Oh if you only knew. ;) Hence keeping this theory of mine secret until I have more info. LOL

LOL It's kinda close to what my theory is but he's not Mr. F.

And an unfortunate encounter with a bottle of bleach?

LOL :D

jelgate
August 5th, 2010, 05:05 PM
Oh if you only knew. ;) Hence keeping this theory of mine secret until I have more info. LOL

LOL It's kinda close to what my theory is but he's not Mr. F.

LOL :D

Mrs. F's dead bodyguard:P

SunKrux
August 5th, 2010, 05:07 PM
Mrs. F's dead bodyguard:P

Nice guess but no. He'd have to be a lot taller and more Asian looking. ;)

Galileo_Galilee
August 31st, 2010, 05:40 PM
So in tonight's episode, "Vendetta" Claudia found Todd talking to another guy in an alley who was sporting a pistol.

Hmmmmm.....

So now it's certain he's an agent of some sort, at least. But it remains to be seen exactly what kind of an agent he is.

Well, so much for Fargo.

Replicator Todd
September 1st, 2010, 10:25 AM
I don't like the Todd. Fargo is a better. :cool:

aretood2
September 1st, 2010, 07:01 PM
I don't like the Todd. Fargo is a better. :cool:
What he said! 100%...no 600% agreed!!!

the fifth man
September 1st, 2010, 07:27 PM
I thought it was so great when Claudia learned the truth about Todd.:D I really thought he was going to end up being a bad guy.

aretood2
September 1st, 2010, 07:32 PM
I thought it was so great when Claudia learned the truth about Todd.:D I really thought he was going to end up being a bad guy.
This is what was going through my mind as the tried to pull out their guns at eachother
Shoot him! SHOOT HIM!!!...aww...they can't pull their guns out :P....SHOOT HIM!!!

Replicator Todd
September 1st, 2010, 10:26 PM

I was laughing when they both failed to get their guns out.

the fifth man
September 2nd, 2010, 05:46 PM
I was laughing when they both failed to get their guns out.

Yeah, that was pretty great. They were totally made for each other.:)

lordofseas
September 2nd, 2010, 06:37 PM
I like Todd. :|

aretood2
September 2nd, 2010, 06:40 PM
I like Todd. :|

And here I was about to make you my bestest friend and you go and say something like that :P

Okaaaay, fine....He isn't a totally bad character. I just don't like the whole dating thing with Claudia...>.> It messed with her character, served for a few laughs but brought her down in the likability department.

mandogater
September 2nd, 2010, 10:45 PM
Okaaaay, fine....He isn't a totally bad character. I just don't like the whole dating thing with Claudia...>.> It messed with her character, served for a few laughs but brought her down in the likability department.

Agreed, she needs to get back to inventing things!

Replicator Todd
September 3rd, 2010, 01:20 PM
And here I was about to make you my bestest friend and you go and say something like that :P

Yeah Claudia + Dating = Ewwwww! :p But by no means did it make me like the character any less!

aretood2
September 3rd, 2010, 05:06 PM
Yeah Claudia + Dating = Ewwwww! :p But by no means did it make me like the character any less!

Odd thing is that your username is well....you know :P

Replicator Todd
September 3rd, 2010, 07:00 PM
Odd thing is that your username is well....you know :P

Indeed, destiny! :D

Pharaoh Atem
October 10th, 2010, 02:21 PM
Agreed, she needs to get back to inventing things!

i would prefer claudia stay at the warehouse and be on stand by. but i would also happily support her and todd being back together

aretood2
October 10th, 2010, 05:35 PM
i would prefer claudia stay at the warehouse and be on stand by. but i would also happily support her and todd being back together
:eek: how could you? :(

Replicator Todd
October 10th, 2010, 05:49 PM
but i would also happily support her and todd being back together

I wouldn't. :p

jelgate
October 10th, 2010, 05:51 PM
I would support Todd taking Claudia's place in W13. I at least can tolerate him

Pharaoh Atem
October 10th, 2010, 06:09 PM
I would support Todd taking Claudia's place in W13. I at least can tolerate him

what if he starts a realionship with myka?

SunKrux
October 10th, 2010, 06:33 PM
what if he starts a realionship with myka?

EW. Myka is not a cougar. :p

I'd rather they keep the cast AS IS. I'm in different to having Todd or Fargo for Claudia, but chances are they'd bring both back since both were kinda popular with the fans me thinks. Or if Todd wasn't they'd bring him back to further annoy those fans who don't like him. Writers/producers are like that. ;) :p :lol:

Pharaoh Atem
October 10th, 2010, 08:17 PM
EW. Myka is not a cougar. :p

I'd rather they keep the cast AS IS. I'm in different to having Todd or Fargo for Claudia, but chances are they'd bring both back since both were kinda popular with the fans me thinks. Or if Todd wasn't they'd bring him back to further annoy those fans who don't like him. Writers/producers are like that. ;) :p :lol:

:lol: @ the bolded text. and i can live with fargo popping in from time to time

SunKrux
October 10th, 2010, 09:25 PM
:lol: @ the bolded text. and i can live with fargo popping in from time to time

What bolded text in my original post? I didn't bold anything. I used all caps when I said I wanted the team kept AS IS and when I said EW. So did you mean to bold something and forgot? ;)

Pharaoh Atem
October 11th, 2010, 03:05 PM
EW. Myka is not a cougar.

i was using ie 9 and it didn;'t work

SunKrux
October 11th, 2010, 05:10 PM
EW. Myka is not a cougar.

i was using ie 9 and it didn;'t work

I hate when that happens. ;) :lol:

Jacquelyn
December 31st, 2010, 12:06 PM

Um.. no she isn't. Claudia is like the genius of the whole bunch. Though sometimes things don't go according to plan.

Pharaoh Atem
January 2nd, 2011, 08:33 PM
Um.. no she isn't. Claudia is like the genius of the whole bunch. Though sometimes things don't go according to plan.

pretty obvious

Galileo_Galilee
August 25th, 2011, 05:35 PM
No, Claudia is the computer genius of the bunch.

rlbnw13
September 4th, 2011, 07:53 PM
No, Claudia is the computer genius of the bunch.

She's a genius in regards to more than just computers.

aretood2
September 8th, 2011, 06:52 AM
She's a genius in regards to more than just computers.
Technical wizz, and she's smart in other areas too. But in no way perfect, her short falls add to her character.