Fanfiction competition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fanfiction competition

Here is my competition accept it if you wish I will judge at the end of the year.
    A Daniel/Adria love story
    Spoiler:

Set during "The Shroud" Daniel realives that he loves Adria so Merlin convinces him to pretend to Adria that the ark of truth has been reprogramed. Which it has-to make Adria switch sides. So instead of just Daniel being captured both are captured with the ark of truth.
    Last edited by Aegis; 22 October 2010, 08:15 AM.

Aegis sorry to intrude but you really should check the forum first before you pots. The is already a GW Fan Fic competition ongoing and it's doubtful you'll get any responses. But I wish you the best of luck anyway. Here is round four of this year http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/7...ion-Round-Four

There is also a thread for Fan Fic Discussion and Analysis here
    http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/7...n-and-Analysis
    My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
    sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

There's no rule that there has to be only one competition going on. Sorry PJ, yours is no more 'official' than anyone else's.

He's welcome to post and if he gets any takers, good for him.

But there is no exclusivity at all to any one group posting any contest. And your contest is not the only one allowed here, nor will it ever be.

If there is interest, the forum can support as many contests as it wants. THere will be no 'sorry, only one allowed' stuff. Any and all contests will simply survive 'Darwin Rules'....meaning the one that is the most accepted by the larger number of people will be more successful than any with less appeal.

So Aegis, have fun with your contest and good luck.
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
        There's no rule that there has to be only one competition going on. Sorry PJ, yours is no more 'official' than anyone else's.

He's welcome to post and if he gets any takers, good for him.

But there is no exclusivity at all to any one group posting any contest. And your contest is not the only one allowed here, nor will it ever be.

If there is interest, the forum can support as many contests as it wants. THere will be no 'sorry, only one allowed' stuff. Any and all contests will simply survive 'Darwin Rules'....meaning the one that is the most accepted by the larger number of people will be more successful than any with less appeal.

So Aegis, have fun with your contest and good luck.
        Sky I think if you read PJ's post he was simply saying to Aegis that for the sake of convenience there was a thread of the same theme. There is nothing to suggest anything "Official" or exclusivity in the way he posted his response and he was courteous in wishing him luck.

Anyway Aegis, I wish the best for you and if you could make your prompt a little more open or less restrictive, I'm sure you'll get some response
        Without the medical corps, there would be no SG teams left

wonderful Signature by my Daughter RogueRanger aka Melanie

Comment

Working...
        X