Crossing Over (405)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crossing Over (405)

Carter enlists the help of Warehouse 13's Claudia Donovan when strange objects materialize in Eureka that could erase the town.
    Please use the report feature to request the thread to be opened

Fantastic episode. Claudia was a little bit wasted (Fargo worked better on W13 this week IMO), but other than that a really enjoyable episode!
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I loved this episode! I really enjoyed the crossover and I'm still intrigued about the side effects of time-traveling
      sigpic
      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Okay, that was a fantastic episode. Things of note:
        - First off, Claudia. Awesome gal. Awesome Fargo/Claudia stuff. Definition of cute geek love.
        - Seconadbly, I love Grant's expanded role. Glad to have him stick around, and since I have no idea how long James Callis is expected to stay, there was a nice surprise in him surviving.
        - Third: The Carter/Jo stuff at the end. D'aww...
        - I like Allison the Chief Medical Gal a lot. Same with Fargo in charge. The former suits her, while the latter is so out of his depth it's hilarious.
        - And finally, the Henry stuff was fantasticly awesometastic. D'aww once more! I'm interested to see how that plays out.
        ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Hey, did anybody notice that after all the objects disappeared, when they showed a shot of Allison in the infirmary, you could still see the ICBM in the back?

Comment

Haha, nice catch.

http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/2391/icbm.jpg

Comment

so much kissing from Fargo and Claudia, but they didn't end up together !

how far are they apart , cuz i think they are worth it
              sigpic
              May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

About 1000 miles or so? I do so love Fargo/Claudia though. I didn't see where the definitively ended up or not ended up together. Of course, I'm short on sleep right now and might have missed it.
                sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I'm not into Eureka but I watched this episode and I loved Claudia coming to eureka... it was hilarious!

Spoiler:
                  Claudia: sup B!tches

That is my fave part!!
                  sigpic

Comment

LIKED.....
                    Another one I enjoyed. I think James Callis has been a good addition. Allison Scagliotti was a good crossover choice.

DIDN'T LIKE......
                    The ridiculous idea that Claudia Donovan would have a thing for Fargo. Talk about forced. Kind of wish it had been more involved with Warehouse 13, but still it wasn't just a cameo.

So I would have preferred a crossover with Artie Nielsen (Saul Rubinek), but Claudia is not a bad choice. I enjoyed the episode. Hope they can keep this up.

Comment

Working...
                    X