This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
    Glad to see I'm not the only one confused here. But I'm a girl too so that is understandable *giggles* I think the first page of this thread needs to have a listing of the threads with links and the listing of teams and characters so we know who is where and it needs to be updated as need be....cuz this post of Aragon's is going to get buried and we will not be able to find it easily. If it is on the first page it can be easily accessed. Just a thought. Thanks for all your hard work Aragon...and mel and everyone ....it all looks awesome so far it's just logistically a bit confusing. Thanks
    I getcha. RR should copy paste the 'team' info to the first post and people can add whatever i'm not sure of. I just set up teh dungeon, but the players inside can decide (for the most part) how to play it
    Originally posted by Apostle's Message Redux
    Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"
    Read the story ---- Apostle's Message Redux, ME/SG Crossover

Comment

Originally posted by puddlejumperOZ View Post
      I've spoken to Mel on the phone and she is going to make a "Teams" Thread, which will list the teams and have links to the various threads that are currently active. SQ, you have a response from Hailey on the Hammond Thread
      oh thanks that souhds awesome PJOZ *runs to check Hammond thread*

Originally posted by Aragon101 View Post
      I getcha. RR should copy paste the 'team' info to the first post and people can add whatever i'm not sure of. I just set up teh dungeon, but the players inside can decide (for the most part) how to play it
      yeah I agree. Looks like now Mel is going to fix it. Thanks for everything Aragon *bats eyelashes*
      Originally posted by jelgate
      This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

oh thanks that souhds awesome PJOZ *runs to check Hammond thread*

yeah I agree. Looks like now Mel is going to fix it. Thanks for everything Aragon *bats eyelashes*
        Lol don't tease me unless you mean it, i'm the guy who if you tease i WILL come after you
        Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"

Comment

Lol don't tease me unless you mean it, i'm the guy who if you tease i WILL come after you
          hehehehe of course I mean it...I'm channeling Vala for goodness sakes

Comment

hehehehe of course I mean it...I'm channeling Vala for goodness sakes
            Hmm...

*Considers adding a new Vala centric arc later on*

Comment

Thanks Sammy and SQ. I'm a bit snowed down with my study at the moment, I've asked Dad to do it for me and he said he will if he has the time. Otherwise I'll do it during my morning class break on Monday. We now get an hour "study" break between lectures

"Study...my foot, most Uni babies are concieved during this time"

Comment

Originally posted by RogueRanger View Post
                Thanks Sammy and SQ. I'm a bit snowed down with my study at the moment, I've asked Dad to do it for me and he said he will if he has the time. Otherwise I'll do it during my morning class break on Monday. We now get an hour "study" break between lectures

Is that some subtle way of asking me to say "Mazel Tov!"?

Comment

That's Jewish isn't it? Any way I've made my last post for today, I really have to get my ehad around these books. So I'll see you all Monday and be good. We're doing great. Dad said he will do the new team thread soon, so I hope that will help straighten things out. Eventually you'l all need to type a link to your bio or the team post that dad makes onto your sig. Thanks everyone for being here, I'm very grateful to you all. And Sam, your Atlantis intro was great, thanks See you Monday

Comment

Hmm...

*Considers adding a new Vala centric arc later on*

WOOT!!

Originally posted by RogueRanger View Post

*hee* Well I really didn't do anything...Aragon did it..... I'm just here flirting with him .....gee Aragon can I call you Sammy too? Vala doesn't have a bio does she? Well I may have an OC soon.... stay tuned. Thanks for all your hard work and have fun and no uni babies for you young lady!! *wags finger*

Comment

I'm glad I didn't go to Uni, couldn't handle all the girls. Anyway I'm gonna post for Reynolds and then I'm off fishing for the rest of the weekend, so I'll see yous all in the week. RR you're doing a good job, but ya need help, what happened to Fugiman? and also where is the Foley guy, we need a Cam post on the Hammond I think. see ya's all

Comment

Originally posted by Weedle View Post
                        I'm glad I didn't go to Uni, couldn't handle all the girls. Anyway I'm gonna post for Reynolds and then I'm off fishing for the rest of the weekend, so I'll see yous all in the week. RR you're doing a good job, but ya need help, what happened to Fugiman? and also where is the Foley guy, we need a Cam post on the Hammond I think. see ya's all
                        Hey Weedle....is there a name I can call you for short or what? Foley will be along tonight... I'll tell him about the Hammond post. Have fun on your fishing weekend WOOT......catch that one that always gets away!!

Comment

Mel calls him Weeds but I think his name is Grant

Team listings, please check each day before posting

HERE
                          My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
                          sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

WOOT!!

*hee* Well I really didn't do anything...Aragon did it..... I'm just here flirting with him
                            That much is obvious.
                            .....gee Aragon can I call you Sammy too?
                            Long as i get a hug if we ever meet
                            Vala doesn't have a bio does she? Well I may have an OC soon.... stay tuned.
                            Hmm should be interesting
                            Thanks for all your hard work and have fun and no uni babies for you young lady!! *wags finger*
                            I guess you got my joke too Mel Mel Mel... must i wrap my snark in a sarcasm bundle for you?
                            I'm glad I didn't go to Uni, couldn't handle all the girls.
                            You missed out
                            Anyway I'm gonna post for Reynolds and then I'm off fishing for the rest of the weekend, so I'll see yous all in the week.
                            Is Albert his canon name? Never heard that before.
                            RR you're doing a good job, but ya need help, what happened to Fugiman? and also where is the Foley guy, we need a Cam post on the Hammond I think. see ya's all
                            Fugimon i believe is around, and Foley is around every so often too. I'm just doing the story stuff and not actually playing so if you need some direction, just VM or PM me and i'll suggest
                            Hey Weedle....is there a name I can call you for short or what? Foley will be along tonight... I'll tell him about the Hammond post. Have fun on your fishing weekend WOOT......catch that one that always gets away!!
                            If it always gets away, then how's he supposed to catch it?

I love fishing part of being Canadian i suppose

Mel calls him Weeds but I think his name is Grant

Team listings, please check each day before posting

HERE
                            You could always call him Dandelion. *cheeky*

And PJ, Drake is on a sabbatical somethign came up in Bosnia and he has to go 'take care of business'

Comment

Oh he'll be back I'm sure, or Cate will have to beam in over there and haul him out using her rosary beads as a lasoo

Ok before I finish for the day, I need to post O'Neill and Strom at Atlantis, any ideas?
                              Last edited by puddlejumperOZ; 06 August 2010, 05:17 PM.
                              My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
                              sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

Oh he'll be back I'm sure, or Cate will have to beam in over there and haul him out using here rosary beads as a lasoo

Ok before I finish for the day, I need to post O'Neill and Strom at Atlantis, any ideas?
                                Why would they be at Atlantis? The SGC is operational again and refurbished so who knows what goodies they added? Explore kiddies!

If anything, O'Neill and Strom need to get to the disclosure bit to introduce Mac and the otehrs, that's likely going to take place at the Pentagon.

Comment

Working...
                                X