PDA

View Full Version : Stargate New Seasons : OOC

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Oranos
December 6th, 2010, 03:54 PM
Until you hear about it, or at least reply to my VM... true,

Yeah. I got that. I was just letting you know what I wanted to hear from you about and what we'd need to work out to make this possibly happen.

RogueRanger
December 6th, 2010, 04:24 PM
Ori ^^ did you see my last post at all:weiranime42:

Oranos
December 6th, 2010, 04:28 PM
Ori ^^ did you see my last post at all:weiranime42:

No. Maybe you should stop posting when I'm typing up my own. :p

The answer is maybe, though. We'll see.

RogueRanger
December 6th, 2010, 05:09 PM
:lol: Oh, um I never hardly look at the bottom of the page to see who's on, unless by accident:sam43:

Oki. I'll try and PM some others if I can. I guess, wait a minute. What if I posted the first SGU thread now, sort of like a banner. I don't know what to call it though. We have Resurgence and Reclaimation, so i guess it has to be a 'R' :D

Oranos
December 6th, 2010, 07:03 PM
Should we just start rattling off words that begin with that letter then? Redemption, revelation... :p

Aragon101
December 6th, 2010, 07:32 PM
Should we just start rattling off words that begin with that letter then? Redemption, revelation... :p

Relevance? :p

Oranos
December 6th, 2010, 07:42 PM

Probably would have been suited for Atlantis. But thanks for weighing in. :p

RogueRanger
December 6th, 2010, 08:23 PM

I like this one, it sort of fits with our theme I think:D

And your meaning Sam???? That's kind of...unkind don't you think? :mckay:

Probably would have been suited for Atlantis. But thanks for weighing in. :p

No it wouldn't and you're as bad as Sam, all the shows are great in their own right. If you aren't a fan of one show, doesn't make it any less than the others. :o Now I don't wnat to read any more comments like that ever.

Oranos
December 7th, 2010, 12:22 AM
And your meaning Sam???? That's kind of...unkind don't you think? :mckay:

No it wouldn't and you're as bad as Sam, all the shows are great in their own right. If you aren't a fan of one show, doesn't make it any less than the others. :o Now I don't wnat to read any more comments like that ever.

LOL. What prompted this?

(Must resist responding to one of my biggest pet peeves ever. No, no, no, no, no. I can't do it.)

If we think one of the shows sucks, great, we're allowed to think and express that. If we think another one of them is the greatest thing since sliced bread, great, we're allowed to think and express that, too. That's kind of what this forum is for. Your opinion is no more correct than ours.

This may sound harsh, but if you don't want to hear dissenting views, then you should stay locked in a closet. Or stick your fingers in your ears, close your eyes, and loudly hum. Because, in this world, with such a diverse population, those are just about the only options you have.

Neither comment was meant in a malicious way -- quite the opposite, in fact -- and there were no personal attacks involved, so there's no real problem...until you made it into one. We were just taking some not-so-subtle jabs at the shows. But if you'd prefer we not talk about the shows or joke around or whatever else in this thread then you should have made that clear in the opening post.

Oh, and kindly refrain from the whole "you're a bad person" thing in the future, please.

Ryn
December 7th, 2010, 02:06 AM
The way I read it, Sam was just pushing some of Mel's buttons.... probably.... the :P made it clear he was joking. :) I think Mel was too, but can't be sure there, there's no smileys to indicate it.
:S (<--- see, that's me being confused... when I post a :P or a ;) or a :eek: or a :rolleyes: I'm often if not always joking, too... :o <--- and that's me being a little shy/embarrassed about it!)

:P

Edit:
And for the record, I love all the Stargate shows (some more than others, Atlantis being a definite first)... though I wouldn't see myself RP in SGU, it's kinda hard... :S
Like O said, you can't diss people for their opinion :S
It reminds me a little of a scene (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzHHZ5oXAr0&feature=related) in the Big Bang Theory. :)

pookey
December 7th, 2010, 03:15 AM
well i was gonna say Rubbish, but i guess im gonna get my ass kicked now:eek: *hides behind Oranos and Aragon* I have a question, cant the Apollo get a lock on us because of interference, if so maybe we could get Janus to sort it, thankyou:p

Revolutions

Vagabond Serpent
December 7th, 2010, 07:10 AM
Don't expect me to play today, I'm falling flat right now... :S :S :S

squirrely1
December 7th, 2010, 08:29 AM
Don't expect me to play today, I'm falling flat right now... :S :S :S

sorry to hear that VS :S Hope you are ok?? :confused:

and as for all the SGU talk....I have no idea what is going on there? Can someone fill me in? What is the plan? Are you still working out the plotlines or what? And yeah to me Mel and Sam were joking around .....but that is me. :P

pookey
December 7th, 2010, 08:41 AM
dont worry SQ, hes chemically incapacitated right now:p

squirrely1
December 7th, 2010, 09:45 AM
dont worry SQ, hes chemically incapacitated right now:p

Oh gotcha! ;) *snort*

Hair of the dog VS....hair of the dog!! :P

JosephGracey
December 7th, 2010, 09:56 AM
ok so i'm guessing that every group like mine red delta has people from all different countries not just the co is from and does the leader get to piuck who is in his group?

RogueRanger
December 7th, 2010, 10:21 AM
LOL. What prompted this?

(Must resist responding to one of my biggest pet peeves ever. No, no, no, no, no. I can't do it.)

If we think one of the shows sucks, great, we're allowed to think and express that. If we think another one of them is the greatest thing since sliced bread, great, we're allowed to think and express that, too. That's kind of what this forum is for. Your opinion is no more correct than ours.

This may sound harsh, but if you don't want to hear dissenting views, then you should stay locked in a closet. Or stick your fingers in your ears, close your eyes, and loudly hum. Because, in this world, with such a diverse population, those are just about the only options you have.

Neither comment was meant in a malicious way -- quite the opposite, in fact -- and there were no personal attacks involved, so there's no real problem...until you made it into one. We were just taking some not-so-subtle jabs at the shows. But if you'd prefer we not talk about the shows or joke around or whatever else in this thread then you should have made that clear in the opening post.

Oh, and kindly refrain from the whole "you're a bad person" thing in the future, please.

Sorry O and Sam, I just don't want our RP threads turn into a debating camp over the shows like on some other threads. I want this to be nothing but fun for us all and if I missed the subtlies of yours and Sam's humour, that's just me, I didn't mean anything by my comments ok:)

The way I read it, Sam was just pushing some of Mel's buttons.... probably.... the :P made it clear he was joking. :) I think Mel was too, but can't be sure there, there's no smileys to indicate it.
:S (<--- see, that's me being confused... when I post a :P or a ;) or a :eek: or a :rolleyes: I'm often if not always joking, too... :o <--- and that's me being a little shy/embarrassed about it!)

Edit:
And for the record, I love all the Stargate shows (some more than others, Atlantis being a definite first)... though I wouldn't see myself RP in SGU, it's kinda hard... :S
Like O said, you can't diss people for their opinion
It reminds me a little of :)

My smilie :sam43:

well i was gonna say Rubbish, but i guess im gonna get my ass kicked now:eek: *hides behind Oranos and Aragon* I have a question, cant the Apollo get a lock on us because of interference, if so maybe we could get Janus to sort it, thankyou :p

Revolutions

Um Aunty that would be cool if we were doing a Matrix crossover......thinks *plots*:lol:

The Apollo could Aunty P, but that would be too easy> We still have to finish with the underground and the Genii above. At the end, some will go with Lorne in the Jumper back through the gate, some will be beamed up to the Apollo and Shep, Teyla, Rodney and Ronon will take a new Jumper and give it Larrin as a gift of friendship which will be the start of a new plot.

Don't expect me to play today, I'm falling flat right now... :S

I thought you said you didn't like Boris, now you're walking in his shoes V :P

sorry to hear that VS Hope you are ok?? :confused:

and as for all the SGU talk....I have no idea what is going on there? Can someone fill me in? What is the plan? Are you still working out the plotlines or what? And yeah to me Mel and Sam were joking around .....but that is me.

We're going to set it up soon Aunty Q, I will in fact post the new thread today so we can start getting the crews together...hopefully. Oh and that lovely New Seasons Banner you made, any chance you could do one that showed all three arcs. It would be simply

Stargate New Seasons: SG1~Atlantis~SGU :)

ok so i'm guessing that every group like mine red delta has people from all different countries not just the co is from and does the leader get to piuck who is in his group?

It is multi-national Joseph and any unassigned pilots will be "free" NPC's. That is to say those that we create randomly ourselves as we simply don't have 32 players to fill every 302:D

Primus Commander Woden
December 7th, 2010, 10:33 AM
Hey guys and girls! Hope you don't mind but have been speaking with Mel and I'm going to fill in doing Lorne if that is all okay with you. Hopefully I can venture into the SG1 world as well...if there are some positions available let me know and I will happily join in!

pookey
December 7th, 2010, 10:36 AM
welcome dear,and a great post:D

Trillian52
December 7th, 2010, 10:38 AM
Welcome! :):)

Ryn
December 7th, 2010, 10:41 AM
Let me go remove that OOC then and welcome :D

There, done, nobody saw it :P :P :P :D

Aragon101
December 7th, 2010, 10:58 AM
LOL!

Well anyone with an internet connection knows i'm not a fan of SGU, but Oranos has it right when i was just teasing. Hence the :P smiley. I won't preach on my soapbox here though i am using it as a kickstand, if y'all want to do SGU then i really have no control over that. Just understand that i won't be involved since what i would do with SGU's story is... well, not the SGU i've seen on TV, and hence not SGU. Its less about me not liking it and more about "if SGU fans want to play SGU, then i won't stand in the way,"

In fact, i really have nothing to do here anymore. My original premise is kinda far and away from what's actually happening in the RP so it's really taken a life of its own. It'll be a few weeks i feel for the second chapter of Fait and it's nothing like New Seasons is.

Primus Commander Woden
December 7th, 2010, 11:00 AM
welcome dear,and a great post:D

Pookey thank you very much! Being new to the story I didn't want to make a big statement as I didn't want to annoy anyone but I do have a soft spot for Lorne!!!

Ryn, no need to apologise - I may have been a member for a while but I have been very lax for a while (Rep and post count probably shows that!) so it was my fault!!:)

Primus Commander Woden
December 7th, 2010, 11:17 AM
Have edited my last post...hopefully that is better - now I know the rules a little better! If I'm wrong let me know!

RogueRanger
December 7th, 2010, 11:36 AM
Hey guys and girls! Hope you don't mind but have been speaking with Mel and I'm going to fill in doing Lorne if that is all okay with you. Hopefully I can venture into the SG1 world as well...if there are some positions available let me know and I will happily join in!

Hi Primy:D

And welcome to the merry band. In fact there is a spot in SG1, several in fact. Colonel Caldwell has been NPC'd by my dad for a while and it would take some pressure of him if you could do him. Atlantis Rules!!! is NPCing Walter as well, and he's getting spread thin like me, so you might consider that as well:D

:weiranime42:

LOL!

Well anyone with an internet connection knows i'm not a fan of SGU, but Oranos has it right when i was just teasing. Hence the :P smiley. I won't preach on my soapbox here though i am using it as a kickstand, if y'all want to do SGU then i really have no control over that. Just understand that i won't be involved since what i would do with SGU's story is... well, not the SGU i've seen on TV, and hence not SGU. Its less about me not liking it and more about "if SGU fans want to play SGU, then i won't stand in the way,"

In fact, i really have nothing to do here anymore. My original premise is kinda far and away from what's actually happening in the RP so it's really taken a life of its own. It'll be a few weeks i feel for the second chapter of Fait and it's nothing like New Seasons is.

Well we would have stayed with it more if we had more knowledge of what is required Sam, it's not like we were getting many updates:P

Aragon101
December 7th, 2010, 11:38 AM

And welcome to the merry band. In fact there is a spot in SG1, several in fact. Colonel Caldwell has been NPC'd by my dad for a while and it would take some pressure of him if you could do him. Atlantis Rules!!! is NPCing Walter as well, and he's getting spread thin like me, so you might consider that as well:D

Well we would have stayed with it more if we had more knowledge of what is required Sam, it's not like we were getting many updates:P

You DID see the entire plot line i had written. You know, the one Ray saw and helped me spin? :P

In any case, i'm intrigued how you'd manage to incorporate SGU into this RPG.

Oranos
December 7th, 2010, 11:43 AM
and as for all the SGU talk....I have no idea what is going on there? Can someone fill me in? What is the plan? Are you still working out the plotlines or what?

I'm still working on it, but I'm in the middle of finals, so that takes priority now. Without giving too much away, since nothing has been approved by RR yet, I've got some pretty decent ideas, just without much detail behind them yet.

Sorry O and Sam, I just don't want our RP threads turn into a debating camp over the shows like on some other threads. I want this to be nothing but fun for us all and if I missed the subtlies of yours and Sam's humour, that's just me, I didn't mean anything by my comments ok:)

Even when I'm being serious, I'm really not. ;) So there's little chance of that. Obviously, I can't speak for everyone, I'm the type of person that may shoot off a comment or two about the later seasons of Atlantis, but never to the point that it gets out of hand.

Primus Commander Woden
December 7th, 2010, 11:57 AM

I will happily take on Colonel Caldwell I thought he was a great character and very underused and well everyone loves Walter!!!

Ryn
December 7th, 2010, 12:04 PM
Heh, well you will find the Daedalus thread an entertaining read. ;)

I look forward to see how you play Caldwell! :D

Primus Commander Woden
December 7th, 2010, 12:06 PM
I spent the past two days reading the Atlantis mission page to make sure I knew everything for the story - luckily this one isn't as long but I have to fill some very big shoes here!!! Meant to be snowboarding....you can see which I secretly prefer!!!

RogueRanger
December 7th, 2010, 12:20 PM
You DID see the entire plot line i had written. You know, the one Ray saw and helped me spin? :P

In any case, i'm intrigued how you'd manage to incorporate SGU into this RPG.

Yes I saw it, we had it posted at the begining Sam, and thus far we have at least with SG1 tried to aim in that direction with our own embellishments to cater for the OC's and players. I still want to follow it as much as RP world will allow. As for Atlantis I only have some vague idea of what you wanted, and the Baku mission was simply to get it running. But the Larrin/Sheppard, Todd/Teyla arcs are still going to be the way you hinted at. We only need more details to make it happen.

As for SGU, the only thing I know so far that will tie it in with SG1 at least is the LA connection.:)

I'm still working on it, but I'm in the middle of finals, so that takes priority now. Without giving too much away, since nothing has been approved by RR yet, I've got some pretty decent ideas, just without much detail behind them yet.

Even when I'm being serious, I'm really not. ;) So there's little chance of that. Obviously, I can't speak for everyone, I'm the type of person that may shoot off a comment or two about the later seasons of Atlantis, but never to the point that it gets out of hand.

Yeah I know:sam43:

RogueRanger
December 7th, 2010, 12:22 PM
I will happily take on Colonel Caldwell I thought he was a great character and very underused and well everyone loves Walter!!!

Oki, but before you do Col Caldwell, PM me first ok:)

Heh, well you will find the Daedalus thread an entertaining read. ;)

I look forward to see how you play Caldwell! :D

Oh yeah, we have one cool thread there Ryn ;)

I spent the past two days reading the Atlantis mission page to make sure I knew everything for the story - luckily this one isn't as long but I have to fill some very big shoes here!!! Meant to be snowboarding....you can see which I secretly prefer!!!

What can I say, he reads a lot:lol:

JosephGracey
December 7th, 2010, 12:34 PM
I can't wait for the mission part of the daedulus it's took a while toget to this stage and finally i'm on aat the same time as everyone else so i don'y have a lot of reading to do :D

Princess Awinita
December 7th, 2010, 12:42 PM
Ahem, serious question, can someone exlaborate on "top cover"? Why am I reminded so much of the words "in backup" whenever this term is used?

Should I play some more XiTo to get used to flying ships again?? O.o

Ryn
December 7th, 2010, 01:08 PM
If it would be possible I would like some hints on how to start working on the whole Todd/Teyla deal... :o at the moment Teyla is more of a wallflower than anything else :o :eek:

I'm sure Trills would appreciate hints and ideas as well. ;)

Secondly I don't have a clue on how planes work. I'll just wing it I suppose. :P We'll see what happens :).

RogueRanger
December 7th, 2010, 01:09 PM
I can't wait for the mission part of the daedulus it's took a while toget to this stage and finally i'm on aat the same time as everyone else so i don'y have a lot of reading to do :D

Yeah it's going to be cool. Only thing is I'm still not sure about which threads to use for the 302's. I think it would be easy for us to use the SG1 thread for that, and keep the Hammond and Daedalus threads seperate. Which means that any coms between ships and 302's to those ships will have to be double posts as coms:)

Ahem, serious question, can someone exlaborate on "top cover"? Why am I reminded so much of the words "in backup" whenever this term is used?

Should I play some more XiTo to get used to flying ships again?? O.o

I had to check myself. Top cover is where one group of fighters is above (read way above) the other group to protect them from enemies they (the lower group) might not see:D

squirrely1
December 7th, 2010, 01:15 PM

My smilie :sam43:

Um Aunty that would be cool if we were doing a Matrix crossover......thinks *plots*:lol:

The Apollo could Aunty P, but that would be too easy> We still have to finish with the underground and the Genii above. At the end, some will go with Lorne in the Jumper back through the gate, some will be beamed up to the Apollo and Shep, Teyla, Rodney and Ronon will take a new Jumper and give it Larrin as a gift of friendship which will be the start of a new plot.

I thought you said you didn't like Boris, now you're walking in his shoes V :P

We're going to set it up soon Aunty Q, I will in fact post the new thread today so we can start getting the crews together...hopefully. Oh and that lovely New Seasons Banner you made, any chance you could do one that showed all three arcs. It would be simply

Stargate New Seasons: SG1~Atlantis~SGU :)

It is multi-national Joseph and any unassigned pilots will be "free" NPC's. That is to say those that we create randomly ourselves as we simply don't have 32 players to fill every 302:D
sure Mel I'll get on that :P :D I could add some more characters so it but I think it would get too busy....maybe I'll do one without the charries and so we can have options :D

WOOT!! we've got another victim er um... I mean.... Player.... yeah that's it! :D :D Hi and welcome Primus :D I'm SQ and/or Nutty so glad to see a new player come on board :cool:

LOL!

But Sam....you can't leave....NOOOOOOOOOOOO!! If anything you have to be here to help us when we run amok.... or to help our now deviant storyline to either get back on track or save us from falling over the edge! :P

Princess Awinita
December 7th, 2010, 01:17 PM
Yeah it's going to be cool. Only thing is I'm still not sure about which threads to use for the 302's. I think it would be easy for us to use the SG1 thread for that, and keep the Hammond and Daedalus threads seperate. Which means that any coms between ships and 302's to those ships will have to be double posts as coms:)

I had to check myself. Top cover is where one group of fighters is above (read way above) the other group to protect them from enemies they (the lower group) might not see:D
1: How about we do this, make a thread labeled Stargate New Seasons ~ Fighters ~ Space Missions thread ~ RPG, and only use said thread for all space and fighter related missions, otherwise if on the hangar decks or otherwise (on the ground for example) we goto the thread in question, anything else we do via the fighters/space missions thread. Just a thought

2: I see, basically backup + lookouts for the first group. i'm used to having it in what is known as 'Waves' in XiTo a wave of fighters = two squads of six (alpha and delta, next wave would be beta and gamma, etc). When each wave is defeated, assuming there are limited air and otherwise on the planet itself, perhap then backup wave would act as both lookouts and main rearguard for the escorts?

Also, why not laser weaponry? I think I've been away from XiTo too long, everything (from what I recall) was lasers and pulse weapons. Sometiems even ion, and sonic weapons too (this last paragraph is just a thought.)

RogueRanger
December 7th, 2010, 01:20 PM
If it would be possible I would like some hints on how to start working on the whole Todd/Teyla deal... :o at the moment Teyla is more of a wallflower than anything else :o :eek:

I'm sure Trills would appreciate hints and ideas as well. ;)

Secondly I don't have a clue on how planes work. I'll just wing it I suppose. :P We'll see what happens :).

This might help with the flying thing Ryn. I know the little screen in front is called the HUD, one of the boys might be able to explain it better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzjaJJOfKmo

As for Teyla and Todd, all I know so far is that Todd is to get back into his position as a Wraith leader and he needs Teyla again as a Queen to do that. Sam will have to fill us in there:D And Teyla is the leader of the Athosian people, she is an equal to Sheppard and she needs to show that:)

Ryn
December 7th, 2010, 01:23 PM
Yeah, one thread only for the space mission would be cool - location tags will help there as well. If we were to constantly move from thread to thread it would only confuse. Either a new thread or an existing one would be cool as well :D

Night gang. Or I'll get a keyboard head here. :mckay: ;)

RogueRanger
December 7th, 2010, 01:52 PM
sure Mel I'll get on that :P :D I could add some more characters so it but I think it would get too busy....maybe I'll do one without the charries and so we can have options :D

WOOT!! we've got another victim er um... I mean.... Player.... yeah that's it! :D :D Hi and welcome Primus :D I'm SQ and/or Nutty so glad to see a new player come on board :cool:

But Sam....you can't leave....NOOOOOOOOOOOO!! If anything you have to be here to help us when we run amok.... or to help our now deviant storyline to either get back on track or save us from falling over the edge! :P

Yes, yes and yes Aunty Q. I think a sig, with a nice Stargate type background just the words would be cool:)

1: How about we do this, make a thread labeled Stargate New Seasons ~ Fighters ~ Space Missions thread ~ RPG, and only use said thread for all space and fighter related missions, otherwise if on the hangar decks or otherwise (on the ground for example) we goto the thread in question, anything else we do via the fighters/space missions thread. Just a thought

2: I see, basically backup + lookouts for the first group. i'm used to having it in what is known as 'Waves' in XiTo a wave of fighters = two squads of six (alpha and delta, next wave would be beta and gamma, etc). When each wave is defeated, assuming there are limited air and otherwise on the planet itself, perhap then backup wave would act as both lookouts and main rearguard for the escorts?

Also, why not laser weaponry? I think I've been away from XiTo too long, everything (from what I recall) was lasers and pulse weapons. Sometiems even ion, and sonic weapons too (this last paragraph is just a thought.)

Oki Sis, I'll do that. :D

Yeah, one thread only for the space mission would be cool - location tags will help there as well. If we were to constantly move from thread to thread it would only confuse. Either a new thread or an existing one would be cool as well :D

Night gang. Or I'll get a keyboard head here. :mckay: ;)

Yes Ryn. We are forgetting our trusted location tags aren't we;)

puddlejumperOZ
December 7th, 2010, 03:33 PM
Alright gang, can one of you go through and find out who is who's wingman/woman. It's a little confusing at the moment.:jack_new15:

Princess Awinita
December 7th, 2010, 05:20 PM
From what I recall....

Spook + Figment are wingmen with Spook as lead, Figment and Sppok both have three unknown/unnamed wingmen as part of their flightgroups I assumed. (basically Figment from what I remember atl east, was watching Spooks back with his own flight of four. I'm under the assumption this is still the case)

RogueRanger
December 7th, 2010, 05:50 PM
Oh I can't remember now, I tried to go through it all and yes Figment are a wing team. With four in each flight, I guess Tank can still be Spooks other wingman and we'll have a NPC as the 4th. And Sis, no laser's, pulse guns or any of that on the 3o2's. They have two cannon and four brackets for missiles that's all:P

Princess Awinita
December 7th, 2010, 05:56 PM
Oh I can't remember now, I tried to go through it all and yes Figment are a wing team. With four in each flight, I guess Tank can still be Spooks other wingman and we'll have a NPC as the 4th. And Sis, no laser's, pulse guns or any of that on the 3o2's. They have two cannon and four brackets for missiles that's all:P
Ok what asbout stolen LA gliders then? modified staff cannon mounted on the 302s? ;)

Anyhow still waiting upon Ori to reply.... all of us have that inner procrasinator, and mine is running full power whenever I go in othe LA~Earth Connections thread >.<

RogueRanger
December 7th, 2010, 06:04 PM
I just talked with Dad, he said that yes maybe one or two "specials" could be retro-fitted with Glider cannon. But he also said, energy weapons are way over rated for fighters, we have 30mm rail-guns which are much more effective and besides the 302 power cell might not be able to have enough energy for the Glider staff cannon.

As for the LA-Earth mission, I'm only waiting for VS to post and then I'll do some more there;)

Princess Awinita
December 7th, 2010, 06:09 PM
What do the 302s run on anyhow? magnetic coils, or basicl fuel enjected catalysts? I remember doing a Stargate/Starwars Rp where the Clones LAAT/c gun/cargoships were used to transport goods and stuff.It was really a nother persons idea to do a Star Wars/SG crossover game. I though asked if I could have a LLAT/i or three, the guy said yes, and at the same time made me co game master. the game lasted exactly three years, and had three incredible storylines going at all times, it was fun

But oki, rail guns are good, (why am I thinking of having a 'fake LA flightgroup?') but yeah, rail guns though are limited in terms of firepower right? I'm assuming about ten K sohts per fighter, plus missiles?

puddlejumperOZ
December 7th, 2010, 08:17 PM
The 302 has two standard jet propulsion engines, two aerospike boosters and 1 rocket booster, plus a naquada powered hyperspace generator (if it works)

The jet engines will run on any carbon fuel, but they would be using Avtur, which is basically kerosene with the oil content removed. The aero spike engines which are used for getting the 302 out of Earth's gravity are fueled by oxygen and a fuel like pure ethanol or Hydrogen Peroxide. The rocket engine would also be fueled by the same but I believe it was written somewhere they were using liquified naquada.

Now Princess. Rail guns in space, simply unbelievable. You are in a vacuum, no resistance, so the projectile will not only go further, but faster as well. And I would say somewhere in the vicinity of about 3,000 rounds given the size of the 302's fuselage. It doesn't sound much, but remember that when firing, 2 seconds bursts is all that is required to bring and enemy down. Providing of course you hit him:D

JosephGracey
December 8th, 2010, 02:11 AM
If we're firing rail guns in space doesnt that mean if it misses the enemy it will just keep going until it hits something?

This is red delta and the wingmen/woman
James "Highlander" Tierney [scotland] flight leader wingman- Jacque "small fry" Dumont[france]
Thomas "Juggernaut" Johnson [america] wingwoman - Jennifer "maple" McKay [canada]

JosephGracey
December 8th, 2010, 02:24 AM
i was also wondering if we're going to be in space and obviously there's no gravity and probably no G's why do we always fight in battles like we're on earth like if they're coming like this
===> why wouldnt we just attack them from above and below?

clauz89
December 8th, 2010, 06:15 AM
Blue/Foxtrot team
-Captain Danny Chang *Dragon* (leader)
-Capitano Tommaso Raimondi *Italian*
- 2 not specified pilots

Vagabond Serpent
December 8th, 2010, 07:47 AM
OK, I'll see what I can spawn. :P

Oh, and hi there Prime. :D

JosephGracey
December 8th, 2010, 08:57 AM
clauz898 wasnt that lords prayer in latin? not italian

clauz89
December 8th, 2010, 09:13 AM
clauz898 wasnt that lords prayer in latin? not italian

yes, it's Latin..... i thought it would have been more clear than the italian one....:P

Anyway, basics of Latin are not so rare here in Italy (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Education_in_Italy); besides, grandma could have taught him, they remember when church services were in Latin.....;)

RogueRanger
December 8th, 2010, 10:25 AM
If we're firing rail guns in space doesnt that mean if it misses the enemy it will just keep going until it hits something?

This is red delta and the wingmen/woman

James "Highlander" Tierney [scotland] flight leader wingman- Jacque "small fry" Dumont[france]
Thomas "Juggernaut" Johnson [america] wingwoman - Jennifer "maple" McKay [canada]

I'm trying to remember what dad said about rail guns, I didn't make any notes on them:eek:

But I think he said that rail guns were developed to enable artillery shells to travel further and faster than normal shells. Theoretically I think that in a vacuum of space they would exceed expectations and travel straighter without the normal 'drop' you would get on Earth. I know that part because I go to the rifle range once a month and over 400mtrs you have to allow for both drift and drop:D

i was also wondering if we're going to be in space and obviously there's no gravity and probably no G's why do we always fight in battles like we're on earth like if they're coming like this
===> why wouldnt we just attack them from above and below?

Ask dad I guess. But from watching YouTube vids and playing lots of games, the tactics always seems to work when using guns only to close with about 200 mtrs from behind and slightly above or below your enemy. We have one advantage over the Gliders with our missiles in that we can attack from range. But we have to remember we may have only two or some might have four missiles.:)

Blue/Foxtrot team
- 2 not specified pilots

Cool Clau. I'm going to ask you all to add these wingmen to the NPC bio list. Just make a new post as "Squadron wingmen/women" :)

OK, I'll see what I can spawn. :P

Oh, and hi there Prime. :D

:weiranime42: :rolleyes:

yes, it's Latin..... i thought it would have been more clear than the italian one....:P

Anyway, basics of Latin are not so rare here in Italy (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Education_in_Italy); besides, grandma could have taught him, they remember when church services were in Latin.....;)

I only ever heard it in Latin at school, but in Church it's always in English:D

clauz89
December 8th, 2010, 10:41 AM
Cool Clau. I'm going to ask you all to add these wingmen to the NPC bio list. Just make a new post as "Squadron wingmen/women" :)

I only ever heard it in Latin at school, but in Church it's always in English:D

I can say it in both Latin and Italian, and so does my character.....:D

Ryn
December 8th, 2010, 11:08 AM
Oh, here's Connor's wing:

Wing : AlphaBlue (the Hammond's first wing squadron, hence Alpha :P)
CO : Lt Col Connor Mason
XO : Lt Frank Garner
...and two as of yet nameless pilots. :o ...

RogueRanger
December 8th, 2010, 11:28 AM
Cool Ryn, we'll think of our random NPC's as we go if we have to. Now, does anyone think it would be weird to have 1st Lt. Jack O'Neill jnr with us????:eek:

JosephGracey
December 8th, 2010, 11:30 AM
Cool Ryn, we'll think of our random NPC's as we go if we have to. Now, does anyone think it would be weird to have 1st Lt. Jack O'Neill jnr with us????:eek:

is that the clone of jack that the asgard loki made? i think that would be cool but who would rp with his character?

Cool Clau. I'm going to ask you all to add these wingmen to the NPC bio list. Just make a new post as "Squadron wingmen/women"

do we have to write full bios?

clauz89
December 8th, 2010, 11:32 AM

Are you talking about mini-jack?! because he's too joung, he should be about 20 in a hypotetical season 11.....

JosephGracey
December 8th, 2010, 11:34 AM
Are you talking about mini-jack?! because he's too joung, he should be about 20 in a hypotetical season 11.....

yeah but he already knows everything he needs to know about the stargate how to fly fighters since he has all of jacks memories from back then

clauz89
December 8th, 2010, 11:37 AM
yeah but he already knows everything he needs to know about the stargate how to fly fighters since he has all of jacks memories from back then

Right, but he decided to finish studies like a normal boy, so he shouldn't have joined the air force...

JosephGracey
December 8th, 2010, 12:09 PM
Right, but he decided to finish studies like a normal boy, so he shouldn't have joined the air force...

normal jack did

puddlejumperOZ
December 8th, 2010, 12:50 PM
In fact kids, as per SG1, "Fragile Balance" aired in 2003 and Jonathan was quoted by Doctor Fraiser as being around 15, plus 7 years and he would be 22, so he would be a "rookie" 2nd Lt.

:jack:

I think Mel wants him on her flight:eek:

JosephGracey
December 8th, 2010, 01:01 PM
In fact kids, as per SG1, "Fragile Balance" aired in 2003 and Jonathan was quoted by Doctor Fraiser as being around 15, plus 7 years and he would be 22, so he would be a "rookie" 2nd Lt.

:jack:

I think Mel wants him on her flight:eek:

I don't think he would want people to know he is jack because then people would treat him differently so maybe something ike an alias like Jake O'neill or something

squirrely1
December 8th, 2010, 01:09 PM
Karina's Wing.....
Hammond Wing.... Lima/Blue
Major Karina "Starbreaker" Thracen = Leader
Captain Jeremy "Runner" Cordova = Wingman

2 Pilots not yet named :eek:

Ryn
December 8th, 2010, 01:30 PM
I think I'm going to pick Markham and Stackhouse (http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s1/104.shtml) as my two missing wingmen.....:o not quite sure yet :P :o

RogueRanger
December 8th, 2010, 03:05 PM
I don't think he would want people to know he is jack because then people would treat him differently so maybe something ike an alias like Jake O'neill or something

Yeah Joseph, we talked about that at home. We were going to go for Neil Jackson:lol:

I'll maybe use Jake or John O'Neil with one L;)

Karina's Wing.....
Hammond Wing.... Lima/Blue
Major Karina "Starbreaker" Thracen = Leader
Captain Jeremy "Runner" Cordova = Wingman

2 Pilots not yet named :eek:

Cool wingmen guys, it'll be sad when some of them get shot down:eek:

Oki

1st Lt Ange "Spook" Darkness: Daedalus Red Echo flight leader
1st Lt Royce "Tank" Sprills XO port wing
1st Lt Rufis "Figment" Dent starboard wing
2nd Lt John "Nugget" O'Niel outer port wing

I think I'm going to pick Markham and Stackhouse (http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s1/104.shtml) as my two missing wingmen.....:o not quite sure yet :P :o

Maybe they ascended Ryn and came back like Daniel did:)

squirrely1
December 8th, 2010, 03:24 PM
Oooo good idea Ryn...using already realized charries from SG verse...well I scoured the omnipedia and the only other two pilots who has not been KIA are....

Patterson (http://www.gateworld.net/wiki/Patterson) but there was no mention of his first name.

and .... Owen Conner (http://www.gateworld.net/wiki/Owen_Conner)

So I guess I will take them if no one objects. I think I'll make Patterson's first name Mark :P And my only concern using Owen Conner is I don't want him to be confused with Conner Mason :S :S But if we are using Callsigns anyway....maybe it wont be a problem. But I guess I could change his name to Owen Connell or something.....yeah I"m thinking out loud here :S :P

squirrely1
December 8th, 2010, 03:26 PM
Yeah Joseph, we talked about that at home. We were going to go for Neil Jackson:lol:

I'll maybe use Jake or John O'Neil with one L;)

Cool wingmen guys, it'll be sad when some of them get shot down:eek:

Oki

1st Lt Ange "Spook" Darkness: Daedalus Red Echo flight leader
1st Lt Royce "Tank" Sprills XO port wing
1st Lt Rufis "Figment" Dent starboard wing
2nd Lt John "Nugget" O'Niel outer port wing

Maybe they ascended Ryn and came back like Daniel did:)

OH Mel I was gonna ask why is Tank your wingman? :S I thought he was going to be leading the mission with Mason??? :confused: I guess I am just totally confused now....or maybe I missed a post somewhere?

RogueRanger
December 8th, 2010, 04:57 PM
First up a big welcome for Alteran of Atlantis, she is going to be playing Janus in the Atlantis threads:) Big hugs AA:D

Second up, cool wingers AuntyQ, and thirdly I think that Tank is simply with Mason on the Escort mission which is not technically a mission per se. As I read it all, those planes will rejoin either the Daedalus of Hammond after SG1 is safely down:)

*I think* :eek:

puddlejumperOZ
December 8th, 2010, 05:14 PM
Atleran Welcome and Hi, glad to have you with us. First rule have fun:D

Ok guys, I'm holding off posting (not that I have anything to post to) on the Atlantis thread as we have a few MIA's there at the moment:sheppard:

Princess Awinita
December 8th, 2010, 06:51 PM
I have a few thoughts, Admiral if your on YIM, give me a moment before contacting ya! I've ideas (I also want to know if anyone would liek to have a muse over for the week/weekend of 29-31 Dec this year? I'm going to be doing so much traveling I wont have any (if any at all) net access! (this may change, which is why I'm posting it here instead of the LOA thread))

Also since I'm still in a thoughtful mood.... Mel are you abouts? I've been thinking of the wingmen and flight groups, since we;'re in sets of four... mostly about the 'Tzu's flight groups and such really, exepct a Vm shortly!

RogueRanger
December 8th, 2010, 08:46 PM
Here sis, just doing some PS practice:D

And yes I got your VM:P

Princess Awinita
December 8th, 2010, 08:53 PM
hmmm... PS practice........ If only I could do same with GIMP.......

what aliens are currently oknown inthe SG universe as a whole? I know we have the Ancients, the ori, the Asgard, and the Jaffa and System lords, but are there other aliens? (the Genii & LA do not count as they're humans... basically!)

i'm really just curious as I'm working on a fanfic story, those of you that have read Amann's story Golden Dawn might know some of it, but my story is totally Au of GD.

thanks guys :)

oh and Mel, do you want Rufis' music vids?

Oranos
December 8th, 2010, 09:07 PM
what aliens are currently oknown inthe SG universe as a whole? I know we have the Ancients, the ori, the Asgard, and the Jaffa and System lords, but are there other aliens? (the Genii & LA do not count as they're humans... basically!)

Just kind of naming everything I remember.

The Furlings, Nox, Tollan, Smurfs (currently without an actual name), Ursini, Replicators, Wraith, Asurans, Re'tu, Tok'ra, Reole, Foothold Aliens (also without an actual name), Gadmeer, Serrakin, Unas, Crystal Skull Guys (also without a name).

You could probably just use the GW omnipedia, though.

RogueRanger
December 8th, 2010, 09:16 PM
hmmm... PS practice........ If only I could do same with GIMP.......

i'm really just curious as I'm working on a fanfic story, those of you that have read Amann's story Golden Dawn might know some of it, but my story is totally Au of GD.

thanks guys :)

oh and Mel, do you want Rufis' music vids?

you can post them in the Pic thread if they are relevant Sis:)

Oh and the Pasgard as well. And technically the Jaffa aren't Aliens either as they are simply genetically altered humans. Remember Jack was a jaffa for about half an episode:eek:

Princess Awinita
December 8th, 2010, 09:24 PM
Just kind of naming everything I remember.

The Furlings, Nox, Tollan, Smurfs (currently without an actual name), Ursini, Replicators, Wraith, Asurans, Re'tu, Tok'ra, Reole, Foothold Aliens (also without an actual name), Gadmeer, Serrakin, Unas, Crystal Skull Guys (also without a name).

You could probably just use the GW omnipedia, though.
why did I not mention these guys in ther first place?? (now I really HATE hindsight >.<) Basically Ori and Mel, this is what I meant by "not exactly a pet" we've never seen these guys, (other then a Star Wars spoof of them.....)

you can post them in the Pic thread if they are relevant Sis:)

Oh and the Pasgard as well. And technically the Jaffa aren't Aliens either as they are simply genetically altered humans. Remember Jack was a jaffa for about half an episode:eek:
I put the Tok'ra as part of thr system lords as they're basically snakeheads anyhow, basically, that last line is just.... disturbing though, Mel.

also Rufis' MV's aren't exactly Stargate related though, they;'re from a Taiwanese TV series.... at least two fo them are, the third is from a Chinese/mongolian series

Ryn
December 8th, 2010, 11:52 PM
paging folks in Connor's wing to post :P

I think it's "Tank", right? :o

Vagabond Serpent
December 9th, 2010, 01:44 AM
Oook, I'll post in both threads in the evening, now I've not much time, snook out of the lab to check what's going on. :P

Ryn
December 9th, 2010, 02:01 AM
I'm not even sure I posted in the right threads :rolleyes: sooooo new at flight RP's lol :o

RogueRanger
December 9th, 2010, 11:38 AM
I'll check through every thing and see where and who's who. I'll be back in about an hour:)

squirrely1
December 9th, 2010, 08:33 PM
yeah I'm totally confused too.... but I'll just wait until someone yells at Karina then duck and run :P Oh and nice siggy Mel...so I don't have to make that new seasons siggy after all?? Suhweet! :P

RogueRanger
December 9th, 2010, 08:56 PM
It's sooo hard to go through all the posts, but i should have a list made up soon. Yeah it was myb very first big siggy, I'm not a 100% happy with it, but at least you can click on it:D

O-o I have to post Sam:lol:

Vagabond Serpent
December 10th, 2010, 04:33 AM
sorry, was busy. :P Will write something during weekend. :)

squirrely1
December 10th, 2010, 05:14 AM

uh huh....busy with what pray tell? :P *snort* now get a move on mister!! :P

clauz89
December 10th, 2010, 06:40 AM
aagh, no inspiration for my pilots!!:eek:
sorry:o

clauz89
December 10th, 2010, 09:22 AM
Blue/Foxtrot team
- 2 not specified pilots

Found a name for those two:
- 1st Lt. Tobias "Violin" Maxwell (why not, relative of that famous Maxwell, a perfectionist and a violinist in his spare time)
- 1st Lt. Alyssa "Fairie" O'Sullivan (while on the ground a delicate girl, with a passion for fantasy, but on flight a tough one)

still nothing to write for Italian and Dragon.....:eek:

RogueRanger
December 10th, 2010, 09:25 AM
I bet there is a girl in the lab:P

uh huh....busy with what pray tell? :P *snort* now get a move on mister!! :P

Yeah move it, move it.....rmeinds me of a song:lol:

aagh, no inspiration for my pilots!!:eek:
sorry:o

Well Clau, one of them could ask the Admiral what exactly is the target for the cluster bombs, sort of to ease his conscious:) ;)

Morning everyone *hugz*

clauz89
December 10th, 2010, 09:59 AM
here's evening.....;):D

Good evening....*hugs*

RogueRanger
December 10th, 2010, 10:28 AM
Non posso prendere tuttavia che è usato al Claudia di differenze di timezone. Così confondere. Abbracci grandi:D:D:D:D ;) :lol:

JosephGracey
December 10th, 2010, 10:46 AM
Non posso prendere tuttavia che è usato al Claudia di differenze di timezone. Così confondere. Abbracci grandi:D:D:D:D ;) :lol:

ok no idea what that was about and i don't speak italian but im going to guesss its about someone called claudia and timezones and while we're talking different languages

je suis un peux court...

...en bas

je parle de centre-ville de leroi brown

clauz89
December 10th, 2010, 11:47 AM
Est-ce que tu es Français, JG?

Hurray, my muse is back! :D

RogueRanger
December 10th, 2010, 11:59 AM
ok no idea what that was about and i don't speak italian but im going to guesss its about someone called claudia and timezones and while we're talking different languages

je suis un peux court...

...en bas

je parle de centre-ville de leroi brown

Peut-être vous avez besoin de quelques vitamines Joseph:lol:

Cool Clau, I'm just finding mine, at the same time as I have to work:eek:

Col.Foley
December 10th, 2010, 04:36 PM
OK question before I do my next post...sometime tonight...from RR My 'flight' appears to be Rufi Jack Jr, and Ange, but with Admiral Macgregor has said that I am going to be with Colonel Mason. So am I with Colonel Mason flight or are all of us with Colonel Mason's flight and it will be the five of us? Which I thought it would be six if I remember from the breifing so in that case there will is still one missing. :P.

JosephGracey
December 10th, 2010, 04:45 PM

je suis ecossais Je suis etudiant francais a le college ce n'est pas mon meilleur matiere

Princess Awinita
December 10th, 2010, 04:54 PM
OK question before I do my next post...sometime tonight...from RR My 'flight' appears to be Rufi Jack Jr, and Ange, but with Admiral Macgregor has said that I am going to be with Colonel Mason. So am I with Colonel Mason flight or are all of us with Colonel Mason's flight and it will be the five of us? Which I thought it would be six if I remember from the breifing so in that case there will is still one missing. :P.
Go by what Mel says, I think only a few of us are mixed up as i'm going by what she says.

I'm also wondering why there are no Furlings???

Maybe SGU could come across them or something perhap?

maybe my muse needs to be beaten down a bit >.<

Col.Foley
December 10th, 2010, 04:58 PM
Go by what Mel says, I think only a few of us are mixed up as i'm going by what she says.

Yes. *gets out cricket bat and looks threatening* :P

JosephGracey
December 10th, 2010, 05:19 PM

maybe the furlings died out

Vagabond Serpent
December 12th, 2010, 07:27 AM
мэл, не было там никакой девчонки. :p сейчас пойду постить...

Vagabond Serpent
December 12th, 2010, 08:09 AM
OK, posted, next post on Daedalus will be in ~12 hours, imagination went flat. :P

ETA:
plus it was eaten completely by the announcement of TES V: Skyrim and its debut trailer, as it seems to be even more epic than Morrowind and Oblivion together. :D Dragons!!

RogueRanger
December 12th, 2010, 12:19 PM

The flight mix is correct. Tank is simply flying an escort mission for Vala's Tel'tak with Colonel Mason. When SG1 and SG3 are safely on the ground and ready to deploy to the LA base, Mason and Tank willl return to their ships (Hammond and Daedy) for the second phase which is the strike mission against the Gliders and Al-kesh:) You really need to read the posts Alan:P

If Aragon (Sam) has made room for them in Fait Accompli, yes they will. But I have no idea at this stage:eek:

Yes. *gets out cricket bat and looks threatening* :P

you play cricket in the US Alan:lol:

OK, posted, next post on Daedalus will be in ~12 hours, imagination went flat. :P

ETA:
plus it was eaten completely by the announcement of TES V: Skyrim and its debut trailer, as it seems to be even more epic than Morrowind and Oblivion together. :D Dragons!!

epxplanation please V:P

RogueRanger
December 12th, 2010, 05:01 PM
Everybody, A very big New Seasons hug for The LadyMore who joins us today and is taking over John Sheppard from dad.

Oh and ReIndeer is going to be playing Eli in SGU:D

squirrely1
December 12th, 2010, 05:43 PM
Everybody, A very big New Seasons hug for The LadyMore who joins us today and is taking over John Sheppard from dad.

Oh and ReIndeer is going to be playing Eli in SGU:D

WOOT!! :D :D Welcome LadyMore! ;)

TheLadyMore
December 12th, 2010, 05:48 PM
Ello everyone I am your new John Sheppard!

Umm what to say about me other than I have a vast sense of humor and I am the one everyone calls to RP Sir Thomas More on their Tudors board so obviously this is a completly big jump. I am really nice! I don't bite hard..looking foreward to rping with you!

RogueRanger
December 12th, 2010, 05:56 PM
O-o LM has teeth....:lol: Just watch out for AuntyQ ^^ if you post in the same thread, she will steal your sanity:P

Back in 30 minutes, have to run office errands:eek:

squirrely1
December 13th, 2010, 03:07 AM
WHAT?? :confused: I don't steal sanity! :eek: ....... *tries to hide everyone's sanity* :D :D

puddlejumperOZ
December 13th, 2010, 10:05 AM
You guys crack me up:lol: So what is happening....where's all the Atlantis people atm???

SciFiSGFan
December 13th, 2010, 12:15 PM
You guys crack me up:lol: So what is happening....where's all the Atlantis people atm???

Stuck in snowdrifts on the side of the road would be my guess! :P That or they stuck their tongues on the flag pole like Flick (in A Christmas Story) and .... well, you know the rest! :eek:

RogueRanger
December 13th, 2010, 01:09 PM
Maybe their fingers are frozen and they can't type:eek: :o

SciFiSGFan
December 13th, 2010, 01:15 PM
That's a distinct possibility -- good thing I dont type with my toes or sitting at my desk I'd be unable to!

TheLadyMore
December 13th, 2010, 01:18 PM
Im here trying to get through this Wangst Chapter in my Crossover!

Princess Awinita
December 13th, 2010, 01:23 PM
I think I have figured out the main reasons between two different sites,..... I might rant, but i'll go simple :)

Basically one site (nither of them are Gateworld) has too many rules that are really long winded and can make anyone lost. The other site only has five short and simple rules.

What is more, the site with too many rules has a lot of rulebreakers, the site with only five rules has little to no rulebreakers whatsoever and has twice as many users.

My verdict: I'll stick to Roleplaygateway :D five commandments and 40K users can't be wrong!

RogueRanger
December 13th, 2010, 01:47 PM
That's a distinct possibility -- good thing I dont type with my toes or sitting at my desk I'd be unable to!

I can type with my toes:) I had to once at school because they wanted us to experience what some handicapped people go through:o

Wangst as in Angst:eek:

I think I have figured out the main reasons between two different sites,..... I might rant, but i'll go simple :)

Basically one site (nither of them are Gateworld) has too many rules that are really long winded and can make anyone lost. The other site only has five short and simple rules.

What is more, the site with too many rules has a lot of rulebreakers, the site with only five rules has little to no rulebreakers whatsoever and has twice as many users.

My verdict: I'll stick to Roleplaygateway :D five commandments and 40K users can't be wrong!

Good idea. I'll post up for Dong soon;)

puddlejumperOZ
December 13th, 2010, 01:47 PM

I'm sure you could find a way Sis:P

I sent you a VM regarding Sheppards post. It needs a little editing. I know we don't have maps, but the tunnel exit (re:cave) is about 4 kilometres away from where Shep is, so there is no way he could see what has happened. Plus he has already guessed it was the Apollo...have fun:)

SciFiSGFan
December 13th, 2010, 01:58 PM
I can type with my toes:) I had to once at school because they wanted us to experience what some handicapped people go through:o

We had to do something like that (experience) this semester -- I tried to go thru my day with only one arm!

I'm sure you could find a way Sis:P

After Thur it could be tough, tho, for a while. I'll just use have to use my nose on the touchscreen on my new compy! Either one could make for some 'interesting' messages!! :eek:

TheLadyMore
December 13th, 2010, 02:43 PM
I sent you a VM regarding Sheppards post. It needs a little editing. I know we don't have maps, but the tunnel exit (re:cave) is about 4 kilometres away from where Shep is, so there is no way he could see what has happened. Plus he has already guessed it was the Apollo...have fun:)

Humm I assumed he was with Cadman....I gues I could say he was using a flashlight.

And yes by Wangst I ean Angst!

TheLadyMore
December 13th, 2010, 02:54 PM
Alright I have to rework the post give me a few

puddlejumperOZ
December 13th, 2010, 03:41 PM
Golden rule of NS, if in doubt, panic:lol:

It'll be ok there. You did well being new and all:)

Simply put, Laura was already at the cave exit. John was with Lorne, Teyla and McKay in the 4th level control room. The jumper bay is about 1 kilometre east from John's position:D

SciFiSGFan
December 13th, 2010, 03:44 PM
Golden rule of NS, if in doubt, panic:lol:

NS??? I panic all the time!!!

squirrely1
December 13th, 2010, 03:53 PM
Geeze no wonder everyone disappears from the Atlantis thread all the time .....sounds like they are getting lost in this cave of yours :eek:

Aragon101
December 13th, 2010, 04:08 PM
http://www.thinkgeek.com/images/products/zoom/dd38_don%27t_panic.jpg

And i think Squirrely is more likely to steal random articles of clothing rather than sanity, but one leads to the other IMO :P

As a little teaser, for the next arc of hte Atlantis story, Todd should express concern over the Pasgard and have a conversation with Sheppard about "the evil you know." He ends up convincing the expedition that he needs to retake control of the Alliance given that he's been gone for awhile. Teyla would need to be wraithified again, and assert enough dominance over her hive to play it well. I'm thinking something like "Summit" with Teyla having to meet with other queens and show her 'power' to leave todd in charge. I'm thinking having Ronon be Teyla's human worshipper in disguise so she has backup. Violence could easily ensue ;)

Sheppard on the other hand would contact the Travelers to see if they could assist in tracking down the Pasgard. If you guys wanted another thread, you could have a rogue Traveler ship or something trying to work a deal with the Pasgard in exchange for technology much like the Genii did. Shep, Larrin and McKay would have to team up on that one.

Who else is being played in Atlantis? I need a list so everyone has something to do.

Princess Awinita
December 13th, 2010, 04:18 PM
I'll give a bit of detail to why I made that post. Please see my LJ, I'll post a linky to it shortly!

TheLadyMore
December 13th, 2010, 04:33 PM
Okay finally responded I hope it's good1

RogueRanger
December 13th, 2010, 04:35 PM
NS??? I panic all the time!!!

I practice calm panic..sort of:sam43:

Geeze no wonder everyone disappears from the Atlantis thread all the time .....sounds like they are getting lost in this cave of yours :eek:

Only cos we don't have maps:mckay:

http://www.thinkgeek.com/images/products/zoom/dd38_don%27t_panic.jpg

And i think Squirrely is more likely to steal random articles of clothing rather than sanity, but one leads to the other IMO :P

As a little teaser, for the next arc of hte Atlantis story, Todd should express concern over the Pasgard and have a conversation with Sheppard about "the evil you know." He ends up convincing the expedition that he needs to retake control of the Alliance given that he's been gone for awhile. Teyla would need to be wraithified again, and assert enough dominance over her hive to play it well. I'm thinking something like "Summit" with Teyla having to meet with other queens and show her 'power' to leave todd in charge. I'm thinking having Ronon be Teyla's human worshipper in disguise so she has backup. Violence could easily ensue ;)

Sheppard on the other hand would contact the Travelers to see if they could assist in tracking down the Pasgard. If you guys wanted another thread, you could have a rogue Traveler ship or something trying to work a deal with the Pasgard in exchange for technology much like the Genii did. Shep, Larrin and McKay would have to team up on that one.

Who else is being played in Atlantis? I need a list so everyone has something to do.

apart from Shep, Teyla, Ronon, Radek, Mckay, Jennifer, Laura Cadman, Lorne, Todd, Woolsey, Chuck, Sora and Larrin you mean?:P A few OC's do you want them as well Sam?

*did I leave anyone out?*

I'll give a bit of detail to why I made that post. Please see my LJ, I'll post a linky to it shortly!

Oki Sis, we'll wait for it:D

RogueRanger
December 13th, 2010, 04:41 PM
Okay finally responded I hope it's good1

It is only this sentence

Crap this is not not my day He thought as a crowd of men surrounded him. Bad luck seemed to attract to him like a magenet today

But I suppose McKay and Lorne would feel like a crowd down there (Teyla is definitely not a man):rolleyes: :D

TheLadyMore
December 13th, 2010, 05:11 PM
Teyla may be a woman but the woman's got the stregth of a MAN!

RogueRanger
December 13th, 2010, 05:27 PM
Yeah that's true, like I can beat my big bro in TKD:lol: (he's about 95kg and I'm about 62kg) :sam43:

Princess Awinita
December 13th, 2010, 05:38 PM
Yeah that's true, like I can beat my big bro in TKD:lol: (he's about 95kg and I'm about 62kg) :sam43:
hmmmm..... Wu Tang girl here :D

anyhow my LJ has been updated, I just gotta get the linky. stupid computer had to lock up on me >.<

EDIT: Linky to my rather long rant (you are welcome to leave a comment!) (http://valanunthe.livejournal.com/60773.html)

TheLadyMore
December 13th, 2010, 07:18 PM
Oh damn, I think I am going to be Whumping Shep alot!

RogueRanger
December 13th, 2010, 08:16 PM
hmmmm..... Wu Tang girl here :D

anyhow my LJ has been updated, I just gotta get the linky. stupid computer had to lock up on me >.<

EDIT: Linky to my rather long rant (you are welcome to leave a comment!) (http://valanunthe.livejournal.com/60773.html)

Wow..I will Sis, as soon as I get a LJ account, I'm going to need one soon with all my artworx:D

Oh damn, I think I am going to be Whumping Shep alot!

Ouchie, dad already had him shotted:sam43:

TheLadyMore
December 13th, 2010, 08:20 PM
With me as Sheppard, he will probably be kidnapped a few times and in the ER alot! :lol:

RogueRanger
December 13th, 2010, 08:53 PM
Doing his Kirk thing with the nurses:lol: I might have to make a new nurse for Atlantis:rolleyes:

Princess Awinita
December 13th, 2010, 10:23 PM
Wow..I will Sis, as soon as I get a LJ account, I'm going to need one soon with all my artworx:D

Ouchie, dad already had him shotted:sam43:
Heh, its possible to comment without an LJ account, though it'll show up as anon commentor. I'll only say this though, I was in a bad mood when I post it, I feel better now that it is out of my system I asm in a brighter mood.

EDIT: In the next 24-30 hours I'll begin uploading a short story detailing Rufis and the Twins history onboard the Sun Tzu, to give more detail of the scene question posed by Sung. I mentioned that both girls and Rufis talked during a sparring session of Kung Fu, (martial arts), this lasts normally about five minutes to a quarter of an hour in length. Only once did it go almost all night.

I'll also detail Colonel Yi Cheng Song (who, oddly at this point Li Ank was impersonating as a college student) I've desicded to drop that impersonation attempt point blank since Song is also the commanding offcier of the Sun Tzu in this game

That said, I'm stuck on a title, but it is all primarliy original characters in this story, piossibly General Hammond and also General nadry and Col Caldwell, at the best, Sheppard and Co will only be mentioned, Mckay will be seen a lot onboard at times.

Though I wikll mention that in my story, this is my version of the 'Tzu :D

Vagabond Serpent
December 14th, 2010, 08:21 AM
OK, uni grabbed me hard by extremities as it's the session time dawning there. :P I'll try to spawn a post or two tomorrow as I'll do few utterly pressing assignments. ;) If my pilots are needed asap, NPC 'em. SG-4 will get its post from me tomorrow, that I promise. :)

And to all the new players here big welcome! :D

RogueRanger
December 14th, 2010, 10:08 AM
excuses, excuses. Boys are full of them:P

Oki Vad, we'll do our best I guess:o

And sis, I'll look forwrad to seeing the twins bios:)

TheLadyMore
December 14th, 2010, 10:54 AM
As they say Boys are like Candy they're sweet, untill they make you SICK

SciFiSGFan
December 14th, 2010, 10:59 AM

I aways thought it was "boys will be boys till they grow up to be men." Kinda like baby lions and tigers and bears- oh my!

TheLadyMore
December 14th, 2010, 11:11 AM
Boys never grow up, at least I dont think so!

SciFiSGFan
December 14th, 2010, 11:17 AM
I was speaking physically, not mentally!

squirrely1
December 14th, 2010, 12:56 PM
OK, uni grabbed me hard by extremities as it's the session time dawning there. :P I'll try to spawn a post or two tomorrow as I'll do few utterly pressing assignments. ;) If my pilots are needed asap, NPC 'em. SG-4 will get its post from me tomorrow, that I promise. :)

And to all the new players here big welcome! :D

uh huh......and just what extremities have they grabbed VS?? :eek: :P

TheLadyMore
December 14th, 2010, 01:26 PM
^^^Like your theme

RogueRanger
December 14th, 2010, 01:33 PM

Yeah I can attest to that:mad:

I aways thought it was "boys will be boys till they grow up to be men." Kinda like baby lions and tigers and bears- oh my!

I learnt that "Boys will be boys, if girls let them" :sam43:

Boys never grow up, at least I dont think so!

Never, ever do they:P

I was speaking physically, not mentally!

Sometimes Aunty Cheryl, not even then:eek:

uh huh......and just what extremities have they grabbed VS?? :eek: :P

:eek:

Sorry for my lack of posting today. I'm at the track with the trainers and my net keeps dropping out:S

TheLadyMore
December 14th, 2010, 01:40 PM
Oh I need to ask am I posting next?

RogueRanger
December 14th, 2010, 03:00 PM
Oki, LM yep:)

Oh and here is a challenge for you. Your new NPC

http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/johnMasonsiggy.jpg

He's grumpy, 55 years old and he is really the Master of the Hammond. Everyone except Sam walks around him, and he will address officers either by their last name, or in the case of pilots by their code name. He's a Marine and he doesn't take crap from anyone. But he has a soft side and to the younger pilots he is like a father figure.

So your mission if you accept it, after Atlantis, is to 1/ copy this sig into your GW album of Photobucket if you have one. 2/ go to the Hammond thread and have a one on one with "Starbreaker" about her attitude. You can write a bio for him later:P

TheLadyMore
December 14th, 2010, 03:39 PM
Oki, LM yep:)

Oh and here is a challenge for you. Your new NPC

http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/johnMasonsiggy.jpg

He's grumpy, 55 years old and he is really the Master of the Hammond. Everyone except Sam walks around him, and he will address officers either by their last name, or in the case of pilots by their code name. He's a Marine and he doesn't take crap from anyone. But he has a soft side and to the younger pilots he is like a father figure.

So your mission if you accept it, after Atlantis, is to 1/ copy this sig into your GW album of Photobucket if you have one. 2/ go to the Hammond thread and have a one on one with "Starbreaker" about her attitude. You can write a bio for him later:P

I would take him but I like taking charactes I can connect to and unfortunately I don't think i could connect to the character sorry :(

RogueRanger
December 14th, 2010, 03:52 PM
Oki that's alright. I think I know who might tho:lol:

Princess Awinita
December 14th, 2010, 03:56 PM
excuses, excuses. Boys are full of them:P

Oki Vad, we'll do our best I guess:o

And sis, I'll look forwrad to seeing the twins bios:)
Well, its more of their history and such in story form detailing growing up, being a student, being a soldier, etc :D

TheLadyMore
December 14th, 2010, 03:57 PM
Oh does Sheppard know Janus?

Aragon101
December 14th, 2010, 04:01 PM

Nope. No one knows Janus personally, all they know is by reference. Janus only knew Weir for a bit when the ancients abandoned Atlantis in the alternate timeline leaving Weir behind.

RogueRanger
December 14th, 2010, 05:26 PM

He only knows that he is there. I don't remember if I posted though that he's in the flesh from Radek to Sheppard:eek:

Nope. No one knows Janus personally, all they know is by reference. Janus only knew Weir for a bit when the ancients abandoned Atlantis in the alternate timeline leaving Weir behind.

O-o just the boy I wanted to see. Sam you see that post up ^^ there about CMS John Mason....I want you to be a good boy and do a NPC thing for me:P

Aragon101
December 14th, 2010, 06:38 PM
He only knows that he is there. I don't remember if I posted though that he's in the flesh from Radek to Sheppard:eek:

O-o just the boy I wanted to see. Sam you see that post up ^^ there about CMS John Mason....I want you to be a good boy and do a NPC thing for me:P

Not even if you offered me favors of a specific nature

I hardly have time to write my OWN fics, let alone RPG. The assistance i give ATM isn't hugely time consuming but to keep up to date with everything that's happening beyond a general idea is... no. No time for that. I hardly have time to dedicate to my own writing. :P

RogueRanger
December 14th, 2010, 06:44 PM
Oh well I'll keep searching, thnx anyway Sam. :o

squirrely1
December 15th, 2010, 05:21 AM
^^^Like your theme
OH my theme? :o Well if so....thank you :)

Yeah I can attest to that:mad:

I learnt that "Boys will be boys, if girls let them" :sam43:

Never, ever do they:P

Sometimes Aunty Cheryl, not even then:eek:

Sorry for my lack of posting today. I'm at the track with the trainers and my net keeps dropping out:S

no prob Mel... and....hehehehehe looks like Starbreaker is gonna continue to reek havoc if no one is willing to NPC.. "GOD" :lol:

Princess Awinita
December 15th, 2010, 07:00 AM
no prob Mel... and....hehehehehe looks like Starbreaker is gonna continue to reek havoc if no one is willing to NPC.. "GOD" :lol:
*decks Suse* Calm down you!!

squirrely1
December 15th, 2010, 08:28 AM

Owwwww :mckay: *rubs nose* :( Well I can't help it .....blame Karina :S :P

clauz89
December 15th, 2010, 08:54 AM
:sam59:Good evening everyone!

English test simulations are crashing my head with all that stupid tricky meaningless questions spoken that flat way..... they're gonna kill me!!:samanime24:
I don't know what could I do during the exam on Monday...
I'll probably go crazy and kill everyone in the room!! :samanime15:
So don't worry if you read on newspapers something like: "Italian girl murders students and examiners during a TOEIC session", it's just me.....:D

yes, I know, when God distributed sanity I was probably mass-murdering gummy ducks....
:D:D

Vagabond Serpent
December 15th, 2010, 09:12 AM
Mel, when it was last time you excused for something? :P

SQ, you'd better not to know which extremeties I meant. :P The grip is hard, by way. :S

pookey
December 15th, 2010, 09:44 AM
bet i can guess:D

RogueRanger
December 15th, 2010, 10:45 AM
OH my theme? :o Well if so....thank you :)

I'm in the process of teaching Jper a little RP, he seems to think that "God" is a cool dude:D

I thought it was "calm up" :tealc:

:sam43:

:sam59:Good evening everyone!

English test simulations are crashing my head with all that stupid tricky meaningless questions spoken that flat way..... they're gonna kill me!!:samanime24:
I don't know what could I do during the exam on Monday...
I'll probably go crazy and kill everyone in the room!! :samanime15:
So don't worry if you read on newspapers something like: "Italian girl murders students and examiners during a TOEIC session", it's just me.....:D

yes, I know, when God distributed sanity I was probably mass-murdering gummy ducks....
:D:D

It's cool Clau, we're getting a Catholic Chaplain on the Daedy if you need confession:eek:

Mel, when it was last time you excused for something? :P

SQ, you'd better not to know which extremeties I meant. :P The grip is hard, by way.

clauz89
December 15th, 2010, 10:54 AM
It's cool Clau, we're getting a Catholic Chaplain on the Daedy if you need confession:eek:

Do you want me to kill him too? 'cause today I'm in the right mood for that! :D

By the way, I was thinking I could have one of my pilots killed during the mission, I'm sort of an evil writer for my character....

RogueRanger
December 15th, 2010, 11:59 AM
:lol: I sorta think we might need him later, cos yes some of our NPC's are going to either get zeroed or have to bail out. We're working on a plot now when one of our major OC's goes down and has to some how survive, it'd be cool if there was more than one and we could have a mini plot with them just managing to stay alive:D

O-o and Aunty Suze and everyone. Officers (except maybe real newb's like 2nd Lt's) simply address CMS Mason as "Chief" he is only a sir to those below him and even then it should be "Chief" ;)

clauz89
December 15th, 2010, 12:08 PM
:lol: I sorta think we might need him later, cos yes some of our NPC's are going to either get zeroed or have to bail out. We're working on a plot now when one of our major OC's goes down and has to some how survive, it'd be cool if there was more than one and we could have a mini plot with them just managing to stay alive:D

Interesting....I'm taking notes....;) and maybe I'll become even more evil!!! *evil laugh*

(I'll answer to your post in the Hammond tomorrow, bed time, now....:o)

RogueRanger
December 15th, 2010, 12:18 PM
Night Clau, sleep well:) *hugz*

I just mentioned to Pookey about Ryn. I'm worried it's not like her to not be here so long without letting us know. But we'll give her another day and then we might have to NPC her charries.

Also from the 22nd of this month until the 4th of January I'll be going on holidays with Mum and Dad and we won't have net access. I know it's a pain and I'm not sure what to do about the RP. So I'm open to suggestions. Dad said we should all just have a break and come back fresh and new on the 4th, but I'll leave it up to all of you:)

Princess Awinita
December 15th, 2010, 12:38 PM
Next time it'll be a clue-by-four dear little sister of mine, its bad enough Mother locked Toothless in the basement again >.<

I'm moody as it is, but I'm working on keeping myself calm.

mad_gater
December 15th, 2010, 02:04 PM

now now children.....let's not have any blood shed here.....it's a pain to clean....:P:D

mad_gater
December 15th, 2010, 02:06 PM
Next time it'll be a clue-by-four dear little sister of mine, its bad enough Mother locked Toothless in the basement again >.<

I'm moody as it is, but I'm working on keeping myself calm.

slips into Fr. Sheen mode

try it and you'll be in traction not for days, not for months, but for years.....*glares ferociously at Princess and any others who dare to threaten his friends in such a manner*

puddlejumperOZ
December 15th, 2010, 03:03 PM
Oh hey there MG, glad to have you aboard. I've seen your bio, so I'm guessing you'll administering fire and brimstone to our unruly crew. There are a few I could point you at:lol:

Alteran of Atlantis
December 15th, 2010, 03:44 PM
Hey everyone. :D As Rogue mentioned, I'l be rping as Janus from now on :D I also planning on creating some OCs, because, you know, they're fun :P

now now children.....let's not have any blood shed here.....it's a pain to clean....:P:D

Awwww I was looking forward to bashing some heads... :(

:p

RogueRanger
December 15th, 2010, 03:52 PM
:lol: I think the Chaplain will be skilled in that:D

Alteran of Atlantis
December 15th, 2010, 03:57 PM
:lol: I think the Chaplain will be skilled in that:D

*giggles insanely* :P

Will there be any zombie apocalypse involved in this rp? :P:P;)

jmoz
December 15th, 2010, 03:58 PM
Hi.

Alteran of Atlantis
December 15th, 2010, 04:06 PM
Hi.

Hai thar :3

:p

RogueRanger
December 15th, 2010, 04:40 PM
*giggles insanely* :P

Will there be any zombie apocalypse involved in this rp? :P:P;)

We had Zombies in "200" so if Aragon can find something close to canon why not. Like we have a Cyborg already:D:D:D :lol:

Hi.

Hi J *hugz* welcome to the nuthouse:lol: I loved your "God" post, I'm just dying to see how Aunty Suze deals with that :sam43:

TheLadyMore
December 15th, 2010, 04:59 PM
Okay so there are Genii involved in the thread...why do I have plot bunnies having him get kidnapped........AGAIN!

SciFiSGFan
December 15th, 2010, 05:07 PM
Night Clau, sleep well:) *hugz*

Also from the 22nd of this month until the 4th of January I'll be going on holidays with Mum and Dad and we won't have net access. I know it's a pain and I'm not sure what to do about the RP. So I'm open to suggestions. Dad said we should all just have a break and come back fresh and new on the 4th, but I'll leave it up to all of you:)

Tell Dad not to forget the box when he's packing up the car to head out Wed. :P :D :D Have a safe trip!

Princess Awinita
December 15th, 2010, 06:15 PM
Hmmmm.......

A chaplan.......

Just wonderful. *watches closely.*

I do bel;ieve posting in the NPC bios thread is to post characters that are NPCs of players, not to Rp actual scenes?

Princess Awinita
December 15th, 2010, 06:18 PM
slips into Fr. Sheen mode

try it and you'll be in traction not for days, not for months, but for years.....*glares ferociously at Princess and any others who dare to threaten his friends in such a manner*
hahahahahaha

Funny how one can threaten the dead, after all, how can one injure a ghostly spirit?

In truth,. here on gateworld, Suse (SQ) is my younger sister, our mother is a Empress of an empire, and Suse and I have a younger sister named Tiffy, who Suse is to be rearing, so if you are the proper gentleman of a priestly fellow. perhaps you can invest some time to having Suse know her place int he pattern?

Like yourself ? (welcome btw!)

puddlejumperOZ
December 15th, 2010, 06:22 PM
Okay so there are Genii involved in the thread...why do I have plot bunnies having him get kidnapped........AGAIN!

According to our plot master, the Genii on Baku will be all deceased by the end of the mission, most of them have been neutralised now and there are only a few left a little east of the town. As soon as we have finished with this arc, there are two major things to happed. '
1/ Todd is to be re-enstated with his command with the help of Teyla again as a psuedo Queen and
2/ John will have to gather allies from the Travellers and especially Larrin to help against the Pasgard. There will be though a break away group of Travellers who will end up being enemies as they side with the Pasgard:D

Tell Dad not to forget the box when he's packing up the car to head out Wed. :P :D :D Have a safe trip!

I'm here and Mel doesn't know squat atm:mckay:

SciFiSGFan
December 15th, 2010, 06:38 PM
With me as Sheppard, he will probably be kidnapped a few times and in the ER alot! :lol:

There's nothing wrong with a little (or lot) of good ol' fashioned whumping!!

I'm here and Mel doesn't know squat atm:mckay:

YET!!!! I threatened to let the cat out of the bag - and you didnt say I couldnt, sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :P

puddlejumperOZ
December 15th, 2010, 06:40 PM
Hmmmm.......

A chaplan.......

Just wonderful. *watches closely.*

I do bel;ieve posting in the NPC bios thread is to post characters that are NPCs of players, not to Rp actual scenes?

How in hades did that happen??????:mckay:

Princess Awinita
December 15th, 2010, 06:52 PM
How in hades did that happen??????:mckay:
Dunno, Mel's working on it though I think :)

Hmmm... another KF student? Hmmmm.... it seems that Sheen and the Twins may butt heads at some point......

:S

TheLadyMore
December 15th, 2010, 06:58 PM
According to our plot master, the Genii on Baku will be all deceased by the end of the mission, most of them have been neutralised now and there are only a few left a little east of the town. As soon as we have finished with this arc, there are two major things to happed. '
1/ Todd is to be re-enstated with his command with the help of Teyla again as a psuedo Queen and
2/ John will have to gather allies from the Travellers and especially Larrin to help against the Pasgard. There will be though a break away group of Travellers who will end up being enemies as they side with the Pasgard:D

I still want him abducted at some point :lol:

mad_gater
December 15th, 2010, 06:59 PM
Oh hey there MG, glad to have you aboard. I've seen your bio, so I'm guessing you'll administering fire and brimstone to our unruly crew. There are a few I could point you at:lol:

I don't know about fire and brimstone but since he is a high-level black-belt master in Kung-Fu he is quite capable of feeding people some knuckle sandwiches should the need arise....:P:D

mad_gater
December 15th, 2010, 07:03 PM
hahahahahaha

Funny how one can threaten the dead, after all, how can one injure a ghostly spirit?

In truth,. here on gateworld, Suse (SQ) is my younger sister, our mother is a Empress of an empire, and Suse and I have a younger sister named Tiffy, who Suse is to be rearing, so if you are the proper gentleman of a priestly fellow. perhaps you can invest some time to having Suse know her place int he pattern?

Like yourself ? (welcome btw!)

perhaps instead of antagonizing poor suse maybe you could...I don't know....help her raise tiffy? raising a child is no easy feat after all. I'm sure Suse is doing as fine a job as she can already and would just like a little help every now and then....:):)

Princess Awinita
December 15th, 2010, 07:04 PM
I don't know about fire and brimstone but my since he is a high-level black-belt master in Kung-Fu he is quite capable of feeding people some knuckle sandwiches should the need arise....:P:D
Kung Fu does not use belts, that is TKD.... I think?.... I know that Wu Tang uses ranks, like a Jedi would go through, basically. I for one studied Wu Tang for many a year myself, lets see, Fr Sheen is a KF student, Rufis is a KF student, the Twins are both KF students, and Maya.... well... she's a bit rusty and more of a Jackie Chan in female form type of fighter... more imporviational so to speak

Now, I have a question to Admiral OZ.... what exactly is a ships busun or whatever it is spelled? Is that like, higher rank over first mate or what?

Princess Awinita
December 15th, 2010, 07:08 PM
perhaps instead of antagonizing poor suse maybe you could...I don't know....help her raise tiffy? raising a child is no easy feat after all. I'm sure Suse is doing as fine a job as she can already and would just like a little help every now and then....:):)
Well lets see, I'm about, oh... almost four thousand uyears of age, Mothers past ten thousand years of age, Suse is half my age, and Tiffy will be two years old in one terran month, but in Underlundian years, that's two years of age, more known as one year in terran time I think. We Underlundians age one year every six months or so. Time is funny here. Once he got so insulted he just stopped altogether.

Mother left the child rearing of Tiffy to me and Suse, we told each toher we'd swutch every so often, but whern Suse takes over, they goto a tavern of all places, or to a swordfighting match or something

Aragon101
December 15th, 2010, 07:48 PM

I think we can arrange that ;)

As far as a zombie apocalypse, i don't see why i can't work out something... but realistically i thin kwe should end the freaking genii battle which i still have little clue where it came from in order to move forward.

For a little more detail, the idea is that Teyla, Ronon and Todd will be working the Wraith angle while Sheppard and McKay work the Pasgard angle. Keller, Carson, Cadman and Lorne along with some NPCs could go on a mission which Todd finds out about involving a Wraith Hive culling more humans than is 'appropriate' and as such, have fallen out of favor with Todd (Taking more than is 'allotted' to them)

Sp everyone can have stuff to do, but none of it's 'boring' since i'm sure Team Teyla will find exciting things to do while taking over the alliance, Team Shep has Larrin and the Pasgard to play with, while Team Carson+others have less than approachable wraith to deal with as well as assisting a 17th century style village...

Or something. :P

TheLadyMore
December 15th, 2010, 07:54 PM
Awesome as you can tell I am a whumper :lol: it should be fun to rp

Princess Awinita
December 15th, 2010, 07:59 PM
Awesome as you can tell I am a whumper :lol: it should be fun to rp
you're a whumpre too huh? well that's great! Though are you a personal character whumpre? for example, I torture my own characters.

Ihave werecat character named Snowdove, she got stabbed five times, (four of those five knives are stuck in her fur!) Poor girl is also a solid white, longhaired six foot tall feline. She's got two sisters, one of whom (currently at this time thansk to Thors Hammer) is nine and a half feet tall, adn the other is exactly six foot four and mutlicolored fur.

Thoug ther nine and a half foot tall feline is bluefurred, much like a Na'vi from Avatar in terms of fur pattern and color.

In other words, basically Furlings.

You guys have no idea how tempted I was to bring in my own Felinus character to this game! :S

puddlejumperOZ
December 15th, 2010, 08:05 PM

maybe we can work something out with a Amazonian type world:lol:

I don't know about fire and brimstone but since he is a high-level black-belt master in Kung-Fu he is quite capable of feeding people some knuckle sandwiches should the need arise....:P:D

Question MG, why is that Daedy post ^^^ up there in this thread?????:eek:

As far as a zombie apocalypse, i don't see why i can't work out something... but realistically i thin kwe should end the freaking genii battle which i still have little clue where it came from in order to move forward.

For a little more detail, the idea is that Teyla, Ronon and Todd will be working the Wraith angle while Sheppard and McKay work the Pasgard angle. Keller, Carson, Cadman and Lorne along with some NPCs could go on a mission which Todd finds out about involving a Wraith Hive culling more humans than is 'appropriate' and as such, have fallen out of favor with Todd (Taking more than is 'allotted' to them)

Sp everyone can have stuff to do, but none of it's 'boring' since i'm sure Team Teyla will find exciting things to do while taking over the alliance, Team Shep has Larrin and the Pasgard to play with, while Team Carson+others have less than approachable wraith to deal with as well as assisting a 17th century style village...

As was said earlier Sam, the Baku and rebel Genii mission was there simply to give the Atlantis players some game time and experience as at the time you did not have a plot outline for them. Suffice to say we're wrapping that one and we shall indeed move on in a plotwise direction henceforth:jack_new15:

mad_gater
December 15th, 2010, 08:05 PM
Well lets see, I'm about, oh... almost four thousand uyears of age, Mothers past ten thousand years of age, Suse is half my age, and Tiffy will be two years old in one terran month, but in Underlundian years, that's two years of age, more known as one year in terran time I think. We Underlundians age one year every six months or so. Time is funny here. Once he got so insulted he just stopped altogether.

Mother left the child rearing of Tiffy to me and Suse, we told each toher we'd swutch every so often, but whern Suse takes over, they goto a tavern of all places, or to a swordfighting match or something

ahhh....now I think I see the problem.....you contend that Suse takes Tiffy to places that are not age appropriate....very well I shall do my best to teach her how best to raise a childwith the light of moral clarity that can only be given by instilling in them a firm sense of right and wrong....:P:D

Princess Awinita
December 15th, 2010, 08:09 PM
ahhh....now I think I see the problem.....you contend that Suse takes Tiffy to places that are not age appropriate....very well I shall do my best to teach her how best to raise a childwith the light of moral clarity that can only be given by instilling in them a firm sense of right and wrong....:P:D
How about we just let you take Tiffy over New Year weekend? I can handle Suse just fine, it is bad enough Mother has me and Toothless to deal with (yes I love Toothless so much i snagged him from HTTYD!!!)

And the Admirla has yet to answer my question about the ships..... busun... was it?

puddlejumperOZ
December 15th, 2010, 08:46 PM
The Chief Bosun's Mate is a title Pricess, not a rank. But it is always the most senior NCO on a ship. He is the taskmaster for the crew, the ships policeman in lieu of a "sherrif" (yes ships have one at times) and he hands out discipline. He is junior in rank of course to officers, but he is a feared animal and everyone keeps their distance from him. Because he is the one who actually gets the ship running on a dialy basis and he knows EVERYTHING. He's mean, nasty and well you get the picture:lol:

Princess Awinita
December 15th, 2010, 08:55 PM
The Chief Bosun's Mate is a title Pricess, not a rank. But it is always the most senior NCO on a ship. He is the taskmaster for the crew, the ships policeman in lieu of a "sherrif" (yes ships have one at times) and he hands out discipline. He is junior in rank of course to officers, but he is a feared animal and everyone keeps their distance from him. Because he is the one who actually gets the ship running on a dialy basis and he knows EVERYTHING. He's mean, nasty and well you get the picture:lol:
Oh you mean nasty in the sense of Colonel Song on a bad day? or just simply Sung going through Cautionary Week? ;)

So the Bosun is basically the first mate/janitor type guy who is pretty much the ships.... how does one say it... Caretaker, that;'s it, he's pretty much the guy that makes sure the Daedalus gets its monthly wax job I take it? ;0

RogueRanger
December 15th, 2010, 09:01 PM
From what I can remember when dad was in that position on a few ships, he is your worst nightmare Sis, he can make an officer cry, I've seen him do it:eek:

But he is also a person people on the ship can turn to if they are in trouble as well. he wil have a kindly side if you know where to find it:D

Princess Awinita
December 15th, 2010, 09:09 PM
From what I can remember when dad was in that position on a few ships, he is your worst nightmare Sis, he can make an officer cry, I've seen him do it:eek:

But he is also a person people on the ship can turn to if they are in trouble as well. he wil have a kindly side if you know where to find it:D
for a while I was worst nightmare to my own teachers at Wu Tang, drove my in home teacher nuts at one point too. But yes, everyone has that.

Your Diae is a good fellow, very trusting too :)

Now if only we could get the RT thread going again...............

Alteran of Atlantis
December 16th, 2010, 05:17 AM
With Janus, it'll probably take a while for everyone to trust him...especially with the bad experiences they've had with Ancients before. I'm sure most of you were probably already thinking that, just wanted to put it out there. :D

...I was kidding, but okay! :p I have a bit of a zombie obsession lol. :D

mad_gater
December 16th, 2010, 10:34 AM

[/spoiler]

As was said earlier Sam, the Baku and rebel Genii mission was there simply to give the Atlantis players some game time and experience as at the time you did not have a plot outline for them. Suffice to say we're wrapping that one and we shall indeed move on in a plotwise direction henceforth:jack_new15:

that would be because "Fr. Sheen" got lost.....:P:D

mad_gater
December 16th, 2010, 10:35 AM

[/spoiler]

and also what's a Star Trek species (the Baku) doing in our Stargate RPG....:P:D

mad_gater
December 16th, 2010, 10:38 AM

I think the ship's "caretaker" is only mean and nasty should he choose to take after a certain Hogwarts caretaker......:lol:

mad_gater
December 16th, 2010, 10:41 AM
With Janus, it'll probably take a while for everyone to trust him...especially with the bad experiences they've had with Ancients before. I'm sure most of you were probably already thinking that, just wanted to put it out there. :D

oh.....great.....:rolleyes:

*gets highest powered and highest capacity super-soaker ready with holy water for the zombies*.....:P:D

RogueRanger
December 16th, 2010, 10:53 AM

I love Janus, I think he's cool:D Oh and I need some help with Ryn's charries as well. Anyone at the moment in the Atlantis thread can NPC Ronon and Teyla.

Also Lorne is free atm, so NPC him as well if you have to.

In SG1, Colonel Mason needs NPCing as well:eek: :o

that would be because "Fr. Sheen" got lost.....:P:D

Needs a GPS :weiranime42:

and also what's a Star Trek species (the Baku) doing in our Stargate RPG....:P:D

Its' short for Bakun, the settlement on the Planet. It's the name of the City really:)

I think the ship's "caretaker" is only mean and nasty should he choose to take after a certain Hogwarts caretaker......:lol:

Yeah I think so:P

mad_gater
December 16th, 2010, 11:02 AM
I love Janus, I think he's cool:D Oh and I need some help with Ryn's charries as well. Anyone at the moment in the Atlantis thread can NPC Ronon and Teyla.

Its' short for Bakun, the settlement on the Planet. It's the name of the City really:)

....or Mapquest...:P:D

and I see.....wonder what my character's reaction was to meeting them.....:P:D

and I see Rufis isn't overly trusting of priests.....will have to see later on about Fr. Sheen and Rufis developing some mutual trust and respect

RogueRanger
December 16th, 2010, 01:10 PM
Rufis is a pussycat, you only need to sprinkle HW on him:D

"Angela" has posted:P And I have to do some serious poking as well. Many MIA's today:eek:

Princess Awinita
December 16th, 2010, 01:12 PM
....or Mapquest...:P:D

and I see.....wonder what my character's reaction was to meeting them.....:P:D

and I see Rufis isn't overly trusting of priests.....will have to see later on about Fr. Sheen and Rufis developing some mutual trust and respect
Mapquest can also get confusing, (try navigating Atlanta, that city has 170 streets starting with Peachtree! even with MQ you get lost!!)

And yeah, Rufis grew up in Shaolin and Wu Tang country pretty much, he's normally calm around them, though he hasn't had much time if any at all, around a catholic priest to make any assertions, the Twins too are similar, though they're less likely to deck a Catholic Priest then Rufis or Colonel Song herself are!

Not saying that they would, for all I know Sian goes to Fr Sheen (great name choice BTW, I thought Bishop Sheen was a good man!) for advice or something.....

Thuogh I think JJ is in love with Sung........ :teylaanime08:

Colonel_ONeill
December 16th, 2010, 04:55 PM
I don't really have the time to read through this thread, considering it's so long. I have a few basic questions.

1. Are Probies like me allowed to join?
2. Is joining still open?
3. What is the basic SG-1 plotline at the moment?
4. Is it possible to have a character in the SG-1 side and not have to deal with SGA? I don't know SGA very well, I haven't even seen all the episodes.
5. Is it possible to play a Goa'uld original character as well as someone in the SGC?

Alteran of Atlantis
December 16th, 2010, 05:05 PM
oh.....great.....:rolleyes:

*gets highest powered and highest capacity super-soaker ready with holy water for the zombies*.....:P:D

I thought holy water was for demons or something :P You need guns for zombies :D

I do, too, obviously :P As if you couldn't tell that by my icon or siggy :p

RogueRanger
December 16th, 2010, 05:57 PM
I really wish there could have been a whole epsiode with Janus and Elizabeth, I think that would have been awesome:)

Now next week, I posted earlier that I won't be here from the 22nd until the 4th of January, so what do you guys want to do???? Dad thinks that maybe we should just have a break and come back in the New Year, but I'll leave it up to you?:D

SciFiSGFan
December 16th, 2010, 06:00 PM
Not that I really get a vote, since I'm not a player, but I think give it a break for Christmas is a good idea. :)

Aragon101
December 16th, 2010, 06:40 PM
I don't really have the time to read through this thread, considering it's so long. I have a few basic questions.

4. Is it possible to have a character in the SG-1 side and not have to deal with SGA? I don't know SGA very well, I haven't even seen all the episodes.
5. Is it possible to play a Goa'uld original character as well as someone in the SGC?

Ask Mel, but if she says yes, then i have something interesting in mind...

whuahahahahaha

WHUAHAHAHAHA!!!

I really wish there could have been a whole epsiode with Janus and Elizabeth, I think that would have been awesome:)

Now next week, I posted earlier that I won't be here from the 22nd until the 4th of January, so what do you guys want to do???? Dad thinks that maybe we should just have a break and come back in the New Year, but I'll leave it up to you?:D

Take a break, finish off the current arcs and allow a break. Coordinate so everyone's back on teh fourth for a new epic adventure. (Says the man who just bought a Nerf Magnum :D)

Colonel_ONeill
December 16th, 2010, 06:59 PM
Wait, Christmas Break? I might get to read this thread after all!

mad_gater
December 16th, 2010, 07:12 PM
Fr. Sheen after concluding his private talk with Ange mentioned his conditioning in a voice that could be overheard so that Rufis and the twins might find him more approachable as someone they could spar with......since Fr. Sheen's Kung-Fu skills are somewhat rusty since the Shaolin monks he spared with were reassigned it would stand to reason that Rufis and the twins will gain the upper hand over him at first, though not easily.....cuz he's just a little rusty....not a complete dunce....:P:D

mad_gater
December 16th, 2010, 07:13 PM
I also agree to the Christmas break....since Ange is already trying Fr. Sheen's considerable patience I'm sure he'd appreciate the rest.....:P:D

puddlejumperOZ
December 16th, 2010, 07:22 PM
A break yes Sam, but there is no way we'd finish the arcs. It's all in the hands of the players and when they post. Some can only manage a post once a week, some might be away or whatever. The thing to remember is RP time is not like here. There has only been about two days passed since the RP started. Mel will have to make sure all the players are aware of the "HOLIDAYS" :D:D

SciFiSGFan
December 16th, 2010, 07:28 PM
2 Days!!! Not like television or movies where it's months in an hour or 2!! :eek:

squirrely1
December 16th, 2010, 07:29 PM
I also vote for the break :D :D

TheLadyMore
December 16th, 2010, 08:17 PM
The Lady More does too....even though she is Jewish :lol:

RogueRanger
December 16th, 2010, 08:45 PM

Hey Colonel. As per my VM to you I'm so sorry I missed your earlier post.

Now half an hour ago I posted a rediculously long post in answer to your questions and when I hit the "Post reply" my modem dropped out:mad:

So ok this time I'll try and be brief.

SG1 and SG3 with Hammy and Daedy are launching a strike on a LA base.

General O'Neill is on a plane headed to Seattle to see a new ship launched

SG4 is our "Black ops' team and they are tracking LA here on Earth.

Yes you can join as a probie and we'll welcome you with hugs:)

No you don't have to be familiar with Atlantis

And yes we need some villains as well as Tok'ra and Jaffa.

I think that covers it. send me a PM if you want more details and how to enlsit:lol:

Oh and yes there are plenty of Positions still available:D

Wait, Christmas Break? I might get to read this thread after all!

You may yet:D

I also agree to the Christmas break....since Ange is already trying Fr. Sheen's considerable patience I'm sure he'd appreciate the rest.....:P:D

The Rev Father hasn't met Cate or Bonnie yet:P

mad_gater
December 16th, 2010, 08:46 PM
Hey Colonel. As per my VM to you I'm so sorry I missed your earlier post.

Now half an hour ago I posted a rediculously long post in answer to your questions and when I hit the "Post reply" my modem dropped out:mad:

So ok this time I'll try and be brief.

SG1 and SG3 with Hammy and Daedy are launching a strike on a LA base.

General O'Neill is on a plane headed to Seattle to see a new ship launched

SG4 is our "Black ops' team and they are tracking LA here on Earth.

Yes you can join as a probie and we'll welcome you with hugs:)

No you don't have to be familiar with Atlantis

I think that covers it. send me a PM if you want more details and how to enlsit:lol:

Oh and yes there are plenty of Positions still available:D

You may yet:D

The Rev Father hasn't met Cate or Bonnie yet:P

oh.....joy.....:P:D

RogueRanger
December 16th, 2010, 08:49 PM
Thank you to all of you for your support and all the help you have given me since the 28th of July when we started you have all been simply amazing, *big group hugz*:):)

So as off the 22nd of December Sydney time Australia at 1700 hours, we will be taking a Xmas vacation until the 4th of January 2011.

It will be a time for all of us to get our plot bunnies in order:lol:

Vagabond Serpent
December 16th, 2010, 09:03 PM
The NY break is nice, the more time I'll have to sort out my mess I created in uni, the better as it's session in a week! :eek::eek:

squirrely1
December 16th, 2010, 09:23 PM
oh.....joy.....:P:D

Or Karina for that matter *snort* :P

WOOT For the time off...not that I'm not enjoying this...it's just.... er...um......ok I'll just shut up now :P

Everyone stay safe and don't forget to come back :eek: But wait ...it's only the 17th....so we have time yet....to say goodbye :P

RogueRanger
December 16th, 2010, 09:33 PM
The NY break is nice, the more time I'll have to sort out my mess I created in uni, the better as it's session in a week! :eek::eek:

Yep I think it's coolio:D

WOOT For the time off...not that I'm not enjoying this...it's just.... er...um......ok I'll just shut up now :P

Everyone stay safe and don't forget to come back :eek: But wait ...it's only the 17th....so we have time yet....to say goodbye :P

Yes we still have 5 days:D:D:D:D:D

Alteran of Atlantis
December 17th, 2010, 05:00 AM

OMG I WANT TO BE A TOK'RA!!!!! :D:D:P:P

Thank you to all of you for your support and all the help you have given me since the 28th of July when we started you have all been simply amazing, *big group hugz*:):)

So as off the 22nd of December Sydney time Australia at 1700 hours, we will be taking a Xmas vacation until the 4th of January 2011.

It will be a time for all of us to get our plot bunnies in order:lol:

Awesome, this makes me feel less guilty about going on vacation and gives me some time to get my OCs and NPCs in order. :p

Princess Awinita
December 17th, 2010, 07:19 AM
Mel: Good plan, I'm goling to be doing a lot of traveling anyhow, so anything not plot related is OK to do? for example i'm pretty sure the Top Cover flightgroups wont be going out into the black before the break begins, so if that's the case, I'll go right into subject number two of this post which goes to...

mad_gater: Good plan, and yeah, three Shaolin Monks and two Wu Tang monks were on the Sun Tzu for several years before it started to fall apart against the superhive. So they all went back to their respective sects in China until the Sun Tzu was once again ready for space.

Though I will say that the Five Chaplans were the only guys (aside from their students like the Twins, Rufis or Colonel Song herself), were 'outside of uniform' since they have their own 'dress code' to go by it seemed fitting

SciFiSGFan
December 17th, 2010, 07:24 AM

For anyone who is not sure what time that would be for them in there own backyard, I found a great site for keeping track of Time Around the World (http://www.timeanddate.com/). It even allows for setting up your own Personal World Clock. I have mine set with 6 different times to keep track of friends and family around the USA and World.

mad_gater
December 17th, 2010, 09:33 AM

yes my character will certainly have his work cut out for him.....:P:D

I was thinking that Foley might be amenable to having his character revealed as a convert to Catholicism....perhaps when Ange finally goes to confession and Mass and is surprised by Tank's presence at Mass.....and perhaps Tank's discomfiture about Karina's advances could be revealed as a desire to not abuse "that" act by treating it as a handshake....and maybe a romance can develop between Ange and the gentlemanly Tank......breaking Gobbler's heart in the process.....:P:D

mad_gater
December 17th, 2010, 09:38 AM

Awesome, this makes me feel less guilty about going on vacation and gives me some time to get my OCs and NPCs in order. :p

actually I was thinking my character could be revealed later on as a host to Lantash perhaps.....my character recognizing that there's a difference between the Tok'ra (good Goa'uld) and the Goa'uld (bad Goa'uld) and took pity on the dying Lantash by offering himself as host......something that is on file with the SGC but is not a widely known thing.....:P:D

mad_gater
December 17th, 2010, 09:45 AM
Mel: Good plan, I'm goling to be doing a lot of traveling anyhow, so anything not plot related is OK to do? for example i'm pretty sure the Top Cover flightgroups wont be going out into the black before the break begins, so if that's the case, I'll go right into subject number two of this post which goes to...

mad_gater: Good plan, and yeah, three Shaolin Monks and two Wu Tang monks were on the Sun Tzu for several years before it started to fall apart against the superhive. So they all went back to their respective sects in China until the Sun Tzu was once again ready for space.

Though I will say that the Five Chaplans were the only guys (aside from their students like the Twins, Rufis or Colonel Song herself), were 'outside of uniform' since they have their own 'dress code' to go by it seemed fitting

coulda sworn one of your characters said that it was 3 Wu Tang and 2 Shaolin monks.....:confused:

mad_gater
December 17th, 2010, 10:50 AM

I was thinking that Foley might be amenable to having his character revealed as a convert to Catholicism....perhaps when Ange finally goes to confession and Mass and is surprised by Tank's presence at Mass.....and perhaps Tank's discomfiture about Karina's advances could be revealed as a desire to not abuse "that" act by treating it as a handshake....and maybe a romance can develop between Ange and the gentlemanly Tank......breaking Gobbler's heart in the process.....:P:D

either that or perhaps the ship's tac officer (mel's suggestion....:P:D)....maybe we can see Ange being surprised not only at Tank's presence at Mass but also that he's holding hands with Maria and they're making google eyes at each other.....;):P:D

RogueRanger
December 17th, 2010, 11:51 AM

We defintely need Tok'ra. As well as Jaffa and people of other canon worlds such as where Jonas came from, he is another character we could use. Minor Goa'uld and lets not forget, we don't really know for certain that Ba'al is dead. The one in Contiuum could have just been another clone:D:D

Here is an idea. For those of you still wanting to play. Create another NPC in say the SGC thread and you can start something random there that will not in any way affect the plot. As for our plot NPCs and the mission, they cannot be moved, they have to be in place as if only minutes are passing during our break:D

For anyone who is not sure what time that would be for them in there own backyard, I found a great site for keeping track of Time Around the World (http://www.timeanddate.com/). It even allows for setting up your own Personal World Clock. I have mine set with 6 different times to keep track of friends and family around the USA and World.

That's cool Aunty Cheryl. I should put that link on the first page of this thread:D thnx:D

Nope we've had this conversation:P

actually I was thinking my character could be revealed later on as a host to Lantash perhaps.....my character recognizing that there's a difference between the Tok'ra (good Goa'uld) and the Goa'uld (bad Goa'uld) and took pity on the dying Lantash by offering himself as host......something that is on file with the SGC but is not a widely known thing.....:P:D

Not Lantash, but we can create another Tok'ra. I think Sam could write a plot for one and how Colonel Sheenn came to have him with the SGC's knowledge:D:D

mad_gater
December 17th, 2010, 12:25 PM
We defintely need Tok'ra. As well as Jaffa and people of other canon worlds such as where Jonas came from, he is another character we could use. Minor Goa'uld and lets not forget, we don't really know for certain that Ba'al is dead. The one in Contiuum could have just been another clone:D:D

Here is an idea. For those of you still wanting to play. Create another NPC in say the SGC thread and you can start something random there that will not in any way affect the plot. As for our plot NPCs and the mission, they cannot be moved, they have to be in place as if only minutes are passing during our break:D

That's cool Aunty Cheryl. I should put that link on the first page of this thread:D thnx:D

Nope we've had this conversation:P

Not Lantash, but we can create another Tok'ra. I think Sam could write a plot for one and how Colonel Sheenn came to have him with the SGC's knowledge:D:D

that could work...:):)

SciFiSGFan
December 17th, 2010, 12:51 PM

That would probably be a good idea -- wonder if it would be allowed to even make a thread out of it someplace on GW.........

Did Dad tell you -- I am contemplating a character? :D

mad_gater
December 17th, 2010, 12:56 PM
That would probably be a good idea -- wonder if it would be allowed to even make a thread out of it someplace on GW.........

Did Dad tell you -- I am contemplating a character? :D

how about as fleet chaplain assistant....you can't expect Fr. Sheen to provide moral guidance for a whole fleet full of people and do all the paperwork all by himself do ya.....when would the poor guy sleep? :P:D

SciFiSGFan
December 17th, 2010, 01:09 PM
At this point I'm looking at a wee bit less involved. I dont have alot of time for this sort of thing and dont really know alot about it. I prefer to start off on Earth with some recurring or limited use civilian. Otherwise I'd probably say 'sure'.

mad_gater
December 17th, 2010, 01:16 PM
well actually my character is taking a nap at the moment cuz Mel still hasn't responded to him yet and he's being left hanging....:lol:

SciFiSGFan
December 17th, 2010, 01:20 PM
The OZ family doesnt usually show on the weekends.. least not for very long.. Maybe it's a good thing your charrie gets a nap. I read some of his 'work'... poor guy! :eek:

mad_gater
December 17th, 2010, 01:34 PM
:lol:

Colonel_ONeill
December 17th, 2010, 02:01 PM

Along with my OC (will have that up when either: A) The site that I have my Character Sheet on comes back up and stops giving me a 404 Error or B) I get the gumption to rewrite my Character Sheet), I would LOVE to play a Goa'uld NPC. If you do out the math, unless the other Goa'uld went on a canniballistic frenzy and ate a solely-symbiote diet over the past few years they were in power, there must still be thousands of Goa'uld out there somewhere. I predict that some day the Goa'uld will rise again and take over the galaxy. :)

P.S. Sorry I haven't been able to respond to your PM's yet RogueRanger, I still have to get out of this annoying Probie status. This post might do it for me. IDK.

Colonel_ONeill
December 17th, 2010, 02:27 PM
I've printed out the first 300 posts and have A LOT of reading to do. :P :daniel:

mad_gater
December 17th, 2010, 04:51 PM
Along with my OC (will have that up when either: A) The site that I have my Character Sheet on comes back up and stops giving me a 404 Error or B) I get the gumption to rewrite my Character Sheet), I would LOVE to play a Goa'uld NPC. If you do out the math, unless the other Goa'uld went on a canniballistic frenzy and ate a solely-symbiote diet over the past few years they were in power, there must still be thousands of Goa'uld out there somewhere. I predict that some day the Goa'uld will rise again and take over the galaxy. :)

P.S. Sorry I haven't been able to respond to your PM's yet RogueRanger, I still have to get out of this annoying Probie status. This post might do it for me. IDK.

yup that did it....you're a staff sgt. now....:P:D

Colonel_ONeill
December 17th, 2010, 05:43 PM
Well I've rewritten my Character Sheet, and, if I may say, it's better than the previous one. I'll be sending it to Mel...and probably swamp her with a bunch of my stupid questions along the way.

Any minor Goa'uld OC's around maybe?

Colonel_ONeill
December 17th, 2010, 05:47 PM
EDIT: Well this is a problem! It still says a moderator needs to approve my posts etc.... What the hell is going on?

Princess Awinita
December 17th, 2010, 10:33 PM

coulda sworn one of your characters said that it was 3 Wu Tang and 2 Shaolin monks.....:confused:
Merl: good plan, BUT, I'm not too well informed onthe SGC side of things, since these are going to be totally rabndom NPCs to pass time over holiday break, I was merely thinknig perhaps a delay of operation, of say, half an hour, or the like for the Daedalus crews to stand down, top cover would be provided whilest the Hammond & Daedalus themsevles conducted testing of their weapons systems?

Basically I see it as a chance for either Sheen or Sung to either 1; start chatting to each other and mention a possible sdparring session, since the wing in particular that the Twins are part of wont ship out until well into the battle as reenforcements, gives some extra time to hone skills and the like perhap?

MadG:Nope, its two Wu Tang and three Shaolin :) though personally I'm more versed in Wu Tang, Shaolin I've only had a tour of its location. Never had any actual training. (though I have seen several Shaolin films as part of classes here)

Vagabond Serpent
December 17th, 2010, 10:52 PM

Well I've rewritten my Character Sheet, and, if I may say, it's better than the previous one. I'll be sending it to Mel...and probably swamp her with a bunch of my stupid questions along the way.

Any minor Goa'uld OC's around maybe?

Hi there. :) Well, as far as I can recall our SG-4 black ops mission plans, we're supposed to discover LA working with a Goa'Uld here on Earth. Guess that was the main reason why Mel shoved poor Bra'tac in the middle of Irani desert. :P

EDIT: Well this is a problem! It still says a moderator needs to approve my posts etc.... What the hell is going on?

You probably reached more than enough post to climb up forum ranks, but not enough reputation and spent not enough time here to get rid of probie status. ;) As soon as mods are sure you're not going to destroy the place, they'll lift the probie status. :D

Princess Awinita
December 17th, 2010, 11:29 PM
Hi there. :) Well, as far as I can recall our SG-4 black ops mission plans, we're supposed to discover LA working with a Goa'Uld here on Earth. Guess that was the main reason why Mel shoved poor Bra'tac in the middle of Irani desert. :P
I trhink of all the Jaffa and Tok'ra and Goa'uld, the only guy I like the absolute MOST is Bra'tac, he's really cool. 193 in season two was it? or season one? He's so cool, calm, collected, well versed in logic and planning. But sometimes too.... how does one say it..... complicated, in his plans?

Colonel_ONeill
December 18th, 2010, 05:01 AM
Hi there. Well, as far as I can recall our SG-4 black ops mission plans, we're supposed to discover LA working with a Goa'Uld here on Earth. Guess that was the main reason why Mel shoved poor Bra'tac in the middle of Irani desert.

Wait. Is the Goa'uld working with the LA or with SGC? I can't tell from your post.

After looking at the Daedalus Missions thread, I've noticed that there seems to be a lot of F-302 pilots around. So being a pilot on the Daedalus is probably out. IDK about the General Hammond.

Still, my preferred role would be on an SG team, but not SG-4, if it can be helped.

As for Christmas Break, I'll probably be making a Goa'uld NPC if possible to mess around with. :) :baal:

pookey
December 18th, 2010, 05:37 AM
the goa'uld is working with the LA;) :D

Colonel_ONeill
December 18th, 2010, 06:01 AM
I did my homework and read this entire thread...then I realized that all I had to do in the first place was read the RPG threads. :( *facepalm*

Well, I understand what's going on now though. SG-1 and company are en route to the LA planet and are going to paint those silos. They're to be escorted by Daedalus F-302's, and if I understand correctly, the General Hammond doesn't have any F-302 positions available.

Unfortunately, due to Probie status :( I can't PM Mel my Character Sheet. So reading it in the topic will have to do.