X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RogueRanger View Post
    That's what you get when you pick a great team

I hope you've got your Cam lines down pat, Foley. he's going to be very busy soon
    Oh joys

I want to watch SG-1 again but this gives me an excuse.

Comment

It will Foley and if anyone knows someone who could play Teal'c please let me know

Comment

oh god i know im tired now
        tealc in a SG/ST crossover
        sigpicRequiescat in pace Weedle

Comment

Hmmm, it seems Setsu, your Occy and Mel's might be working together at some stage
          My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
          sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

Originally posted by Aragon101 View Post
            Off-topic about Todd.

Spoiler:
            'The Queen" and "Lost Tribe" pretty much sold me on the idea that Todd has an aura which makes every human around him have hte intellect of a steamed cabbage. Machiavellian is fine, i love Machiavellian Todd, but not when it makes the Atlantis Expedition look like they wear dunce hats.

And Kenny stole the Alliance from Todd. Would they accept him back so readily after they find out he assisted Earth, taking away their new feeding ground?

That being said, the Atlantis story will definitely involve teh Wraith and Todd

Speaking of which.... the 'timeline' and story should be coming out later today SG-1's story at that, Atlantis' story will take me a little longer but the Wraith will definitely be involved, Todd in particular.
            Kenny didn't steal the Alliance from Todd, it was an entirely different Wraith - they don't have the same facial tattoos. The WDC call him Jareth, for identification and because we thunk those guys in a big way. Trust me on this one, we notice this crap.

As for Toddy's attitude around the 'Lanteans...? Ah well, if you were at least 10,000 years old and your food started behaving in such an arrogant fashion, you'd wanna slap it back down too. But, he appreciates them too. His deference towards the women of Atlantis is marked, and kudos to CH for that, because he def likes them. McKay he has a grudging respect for, and Shep... well...

On the other hand, I am glad Todd will be there. I just need to make certain he's not a cipher, or cannon fodder.
            sigpic

Comment

Ohhhh, sounds exciting.......Yay Sam has her own ship....
              sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

Yes she does and she will be very busy learning each and every nut and bolt of it

Glad to have you aboard ATF

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
                  Kenny didn't steal the Alliance from Todd, it was an entirely different Wraith - they don't have the same facial tattoos. The WDC call him Jareth, for identification and because we thunk those guys in a big way. Trust me on this one, we notice this crap.

As for Toddy's attitude around the 'Lanteans...? Ah well, if you were at least 10,000 years old and your food started behaving in such an arrogant fashion, you'd wanna slap it back down too. But, he appreciates them too. His deference towards the women of Atlantis is marked, and kudos to CH for that, because he def likes them. McKay he has a grudging respect for, and Shep... well...

On the other hand, I am glad Todd will be there. I just need to make certain he's not a cipher, or cannon fodder.
                  Interesting, I may need to speak to you about Atlantis' story just to make sure it all 'resonates' well

Whta do you mean by cipher though? I've never heard that word in this context. Unless you mean just a go-between for the Wraith and Lanteans.

Even if it wasn't Kenny who stole the ZPM powered hive, how would the other Wraith, includin his own feel about Todd having given the humans 2 ZPMs and saved their world from being culled? That's something i think deserves a storyline.

The Wraith won't be the only element in Pegasus. You can be sure i'll be bringing back the Travelers, as well as the Genii for sure. There's plenty of unresolved threads in SGA (more so than SG1) and i want to try and make it believable as a 6th season.
                  Originally posted by Apostle's Message Redux
                  Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"
                  Read the story ---- Apostle's Message Redux, ME/SG Crossover

Comment

Whta do you mean by cipher though? I've never heard that word in this context. Unless you mean just a go-between for the Wraith and Lanteans.
                    Two-dimensional and/or a quantity/person of no importance.

Even if it wasn't Kenny who stole the ZPM powered hive, how would the other Wraith, includin his own feel about Todd having given the humans 2 ZPMs and saved their world from being culled? That's something i think deserves a storyline.
                    Agreed. I have theories, but will prolly need to discuss this with you.

The Wraith won't be the only element in Pegasus. You can be sure i'll be bringing back the Travelers, as well as the Genii for sure. There's plenty of unresolved threads in SGA (more so than SG1) and i want to try and make it believable as a 6th season.
                    Good. Ladon Radim is an important figure, especially as the Genii have managed to secure themselves a place on the Coalition in Pegasus. They are more tricksy than the Wraith.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
                      Two-dimensional and/or a quantity/person of no importance.
                      Then no, Todd won't be a cipher

Agreed. I have theories, but will prolly need to discuss this with you.
                      Feel free to PM I'm working on that meeself ATM so it'd be nice to get a Wraith fan's POV.

Good. Ladon Radim is an important figure, especially as the Genii have managed to secure themselves a place on the Coalition in Pegasus. They are more tricksy than the Wraith.
                      The Coalition isn't in the story just yet, but will be appearing eventually
                      Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"

Comment

Okay peeps, the SG-1 game is on. Briefing scene just to warm up, and then you dive right into the story.

plz keep queries and such to this thread. I'll be checking in every now and again to make sure the game is going alright, but i'm mostly just here for creative purposes and writing the intros. Mel and Fugimon are the dungeon masters, i just build the dungeon

The SGA story will likely start tomorrow. It will involve returning to Pegasus and specifically Todd. Lots to come on that angle

Comment

And when posting please make sure you follow the given format. There'll be a post shortly so you can see how it works.

Comment

I will post something for Daniel a little later.
                            -------------
                            "I'll be in my bunk," Jayne Cobb
                            "Indeed,"

Aftermath RP

SG1, Resurgence RP Daniel Jackson

Comment

Our next move will be for SG1 on board the Hammond, so I'll need some appropiate posts to carry out the command, which will involve O'Neill, Sam and the others. We might have to get some of the dialogue NPC'd as well to initiate launch so to speak.

Comment

I will give you guys one word of warning I am a little behind in the series because the lack of having the syfy network (god I hated typing syfy).
                                -------------
                                "I'll be in my bunk," Jayne Cobb
                                "Indeed,"

Aftermath RP

SG1, Resurgence RP Daniel Jackson

Comment

Working...
                                X