PDA

View Full Version : Stargate New Seasons : OOC

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RogueRanger
September 23rd, 2010, 01:53 PM
Your welcome Ryn. Anyone can NPC Hasluck, he's free as is the Genii. I doubt either Dad or Ben will be on today, Dad might be, maybe.

So here is our latest and very important thread:D

http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/76997-Stargate-New-Seasons-Atlantis-and-SG1-MIA-notices-Absentees?p=11924472#post11924472

puddlejumperOZ
September 23rd, 2010, 04:00 PM
Whoo 1000 posts. So cool and we've been here such a short time:cool:

Thanks Sweety for the thread, now I'm off to post in there:eek:

Apollodragon
September 25th, 2010, 11:32 PM
Hey all, I am fine I am just in the middle of the move I talked about. So if anything can't wait for me to reply just NPC Mark and Daniel for the moment. Hopefully tomorrow night I will get caught up and will post.

squirrely1
September 25th, 2010, 11:42 PM
take your time Apollo... I am going to post something for Vala tonight and then you can maybe post something tomorrow....if you have time. Mel and Ray were off this weekend.....so they should resurface sometime tomorrow I think :P

Ryn
September 26th, 2010, 01:57 AM
The stuff aboard the Hammond makes not much sense to me :o don't know what everyone is doing, but I love reading it :D

and didn't Mel & Ray say something about a three day weekend? :eek:

Vagabond Serpent
September 26th, 2010, 02:23 AM
They ALL (Maz, Ben, Mel, Ray) will be back on Monday. :P

And I won't mind someone NPC-ing characters in SG-4 as it's BOORING to play with myself alone... :eek: Hope the correct sense is understandable. :P

squirrely1
September 26th, 2010, 11:40 AM
Yeah we don't much know what's going on over at the Hammond either :eek: I think when there are alot of charries interacting it really has to be orchestrated well or it just seems chaotic :S :eek: I think we need to plan out some stuff here.... Mel....Ray.....please let's list out what you envision each charrie doing on this mission... I don't want to spoil it for everyone and I know the charries like to have some leeway...but we need some loose idea of what everyone's role is for the mission.... I mean ie: Who is point?....(calling the shots) where exactly are we dropping in....how? What are we going to do once there? I think someone needs to stand up at this briefing and really lay out some details and mention names as to who is doing what...that is my opinion...cuz with us all going in just willy nilly it is going to get really uglay and there are just too many charries to try and wing it like that. Just a thought :S :P

Ryn
September 26th, 2010, 12:39 PM
Exactly, there needs to be a steering wheel! ;) :D

A true Games Master person.

:eek: Don't look at me! :eek:

Aragon101
September 26th, 2010, 01:45 PM
Exactly, there needs to be a steering wheel! ;) :D

A true Games Master person.

:eek: Don't look at me! :eek:

Don't look at me either. I'm just the navigator. Mel's the one at the wheel and she can choose the course she likes :P

As far as the Hammond, weren't you guys about to assault a LA Shipyard? I recall posting a possible course of action awhile back :P

RogueRanger
September 26th, 2010, 02:16 PM
Back, but only quickly. Big study time for me now. The reason the Hammond has been delayed is only because we had to get Cate on and off again:P Anyway, we will be following Sam's original plan. I have to remember it all now, but I think it's in the first pages of the thread. SG1 and SG3 will drop in with a cloaked Teltak (I think that's what it is) and mark the missiles first with iradiated die. They then have to blow the power core and signal for the Hammond and Daedalus to target the missiles when they are at a safe distance. Once that's done, we call in Caldwell's Marine contingent and mop up hopefully:D

Aragon101
September 26th, 2010, 02:31 PM
Back, but only quickly. Big study time for me now. The reason the Hammond has been delayed is only because we had to get Cate on and off again:P Anyway, we will be following Sam's original plan. I have to remember it all now, but I think it's in the first pages of the thread. SG1 and SG3 will drop in with a cloaked Teltak (I think that's what it is) and mark the missiles first with iradiated die. They then have to blow the power core and signal for the Hammond and Daedalus to target the missiles when they are at a safe distance. Once that's done, we call in Caldwell's Marine contingent and mop up hopefully:D

Uhh... No. But that works anyways :P

RogueRanger
September 26th, 2010, 03:36 PM
Well remind me I can't do everything you know..........I'm not good at multi tasking unlike some:o

Busy studying as well:eek: Help:S

RogueRanger
September 26th, 2010, 10:28 PM
Oh and before I forget. A very big welcome to our new characters from Draygon, ReIndeer and Valorin. Make them feel welcome every one. And for those of you who haven't already, can we get some BIO pics on your OC profiles please. That includes you Dad:P

Ryn
September 26th, 2010, 11:58 PM
Will post when I can - sorry for delay. :o

Ryn
September 27th, 2010, 08:56 AM
...*adds more delay*...

Too tired to make sense of things, but now I do know I have to work out what Ronon did - or you could just assume his flashbang went ok and that the Genii in that room were the comms room, so he got those...

I don't really know, someone can pick him up if you need him.

Will post hopefully soon - bit overwhelmed with stuff lately... :o

puddlejumperOZ
September 27th, 2010, 12:12 PM
Overwhelming seems to be a part of life these days Ryn, I'll have a look and see what I can do for you:D

Ryn
September 27th, 2010, 12:17 PM
Yeah - thanks - just posted though :D
Thought I'd give up on that whole flashbang idea.... :o

Valorin
September 27th, 2010, 12:55 PM
Hi all :)

Mmm... Bio pics?
I'll think about it later :D

puddlejumperOZ
September 27th, 2010, 04:35 PM
Yeah - thanks - just posted though :D
Thought I'd give up on that whole flashbang idea.... :o
No it was correct procedure Ryn, only thing was there being only one Genii left, the radio operator, but otherwise full marks for your deployment:D

Hi all :)

Mmm... Bio pics?
I'll think about it later :D

Hi Valorin, welcome to NS, hope you will enjoy the fun and games here, like SG1 and SGA we try not to take ourselves seriously:D

On another note. As GW was down for a few hours this morning, some of us missed our usual posting schedules and I imagine catching up will be done tomorrow, sorry if we've held anyone up.:eek:

Valorin
September 27th, 2010, 04:41 PM
On another note. As GW was down for a few hours this morning, some of us missed our usual posting schedules and I imagine catching up will be done tomorrow, sorry if we've held anyone up.:eek:

I had my first post all written out, and then it crashed before I could post it :( Not happy!
(I remembered most of it luckly)

RogueRanger
September 27th, 2010, 09:34 PM
lucky peeps, I couldn't even post and now I'm almost finished for the day:o

benoz777
September 28th, 2010, 11:58 AM
I stay away for a couple of days, and ya all disappear.:P Crikey must be a sleep plague or something:P

Anyway, I'm here for a little bit as the old man is in conference for a couple of days, he said to take up his characters if need be, though he will try to come in if time allows.:D

Ryn
September 28th, 2010, 12:12 PM
Well I hope someone will reply to Atlantis offworld.... sometime.... ;)

benoz777
September 28th, 2010, 12:16 PM
Bad day yesterday Ryn, GW was down for most of the morning, which being the active time here for us workers to post:eek: I'll get in there and see what I can do before I go to base. Have to feed the kids first, my wife starts her new job today. Teaching year 5, omg, those kids will think "Oh very fat small lady" Well she ain't fat, she's just carrying a very big load...3:eek:

Ryn
September 28th, 2010, 12:20 PM
:lol:

good luck with everything :) :D

RogueRanger
September 28th, 2010, 12:27 PM
He'll need it:lol: Hieke is so cranky these days and I would be to carrying all that. She's not due until March, but she looks ready now:P

Ben, you owe me $20. You said I couldn't pass biology this time....I did, 95.7:P Cough up bucko:weiranime42:

Ryn
September 28th, 2010, 12:54 PM
Congrats Mel! Go cash in :D :D

benoz777
September 28th, 2010, 01:18 PM
:lol: I can bet she cheated, that or stuck her head in one of those Ancient head grabbers:P

Good on you anyway kid, I'll gladly hand it over tonight, coins or a note:D

Ryn
September 28th, 2010, 01:38 PM
*wonders how many Aussie dollars go into a Euro...* :mckay:

benoz777
September 28th, 2010, 02:52 PM
$1aud = .65 Euro:D

See ya laters guys. Isolde I'll post up when I come back, or maybe I can get mum or dad to:)

Princess Awinita
September 28th, 2010, 07:10 PM
If it were heradhugger, why call her a cheater when she knows nothing of what she is doing? ;)

Also, must apologise for taking so long to post, I'm brain dead right now, and my muse is currently on a weeklong vacation >.<

RogueRanger
September 28th, 2010, 08:55 PM
I did not so cheat Ben:P And a note will do nicely thankyou:D

My muse thing is always on vacation, but I still manage...something:mckay:

Ryn
September 28th, 2010, 11:53 PM
If it were heradhugger, why call her a cheater when she knows nothing of what she is doing? ;)

Also, must apologise for taking so long to post, I'm brain dead right now, and my muse is currently on a weeklong vacation >.<

If you were what? Sorry, but I can't make heads or tails of that word.... :S

Isolde
September 29th, 2010, 01:22 AM
$1aud = .65 Euro:D

See ya laters guys. Isolde I'll post up when I come back, or maybe I can get mum or dad to:)

Eh...? Did I miss something? *pokes brain with sharp pointy thing to try and get it to work* Jetlagged still, though moderately better than the last two days, which accounts for some of my daftness. :P :o :rolleyes: :D

Ryn
September 29th, 2010, 01:39 AM
Thanks for the edit *hugs Izzy* :D

As for your OOC question -Teyla's not there - she's been shot :eek: and she's out in the streets somewhere away, but Rodney wouldn't let Ronon get out and look until he got seen to by Beckett ;)

Princess Awinita
September 29th, 2010, 07:11 AM
If you were what? Sorry, but I can't make heads or tails of that word.... :S
You mean the headgrabber thingie? I call it a headhugger, excuse the extra 'r' in 'herad' it is not to be in there

squirrely1
September 29th, 2010, 08:37 AM
Bad day yesterday Ryn, GW was down for most of the morning, which being the active time here for us workers to post:eek: I'll get in there and see what I can do before I go to base. Have to feed the kids first, my wife starts her new job today. Teaching year 5, omg, those kids will think "Oh very fat small lady" Well she ain't fat, she's just carrying a very big load...3:eek:

WOW you mean the missus is having triplets? :eek: Awesome!! :D And I am a teacher and I teach all grades up to year 8....8th grade....and so year 5 is 5th graders right? That is like they are around 10-11 year olds? :confused: That is one of my favorite grades to teach. Anyway.....CONGRATS :D

oh and to keep this on topic... I just posted in the Hammond and I'm really not very good at the technical stuff don't don't kill me :S :S

Ryn
September 29th, 2010, 10:28 AM
Thanks for explaining that one Awi... It sure had me puzzled. ;)

Anyway - waiting to post until Shep responds to Radek's hail. :cool:

RogueRanger
September 29th, 2010, 12:31 PM
Hi nad good morning everyone, firstly a big welcome to our newest player RubixCube, she will be playing Evan Lorne and has a lovely OC for SGA3. Welocme RC:D

Catching up on all threads now before class:)

Apollodragon
September 29th, 2010, 01:35 PM
Hey guys I am still around, I have just been busy with school, the move, and getting ready to spend weekend Los Angeles, Ca. for my g/f 30th birthday.

benoz777
September 29th, 2010, 01:53 PM
WOW you mean the missus is having triplets? :eek: Awesome!! :D And I am a teacher and I teach all grades up to year 8....8th grade....and so year 5 is 5th graders right? That is like they are around 10-11 year olds? :confused: That is one of my favorite grades to teach. Anyway.....CONGRATS :D

oh and to keep this on topic... I just posted in the Hammond and I'm really not very good at the technical stuff don't don't kill me :S :S

Thanks, yeah 3 more and with my luck it will more girls:eek: Hieke loves kids what can I say, 10 year olds would be right. She's teaching Social Science and English:)

Thanks for explaining that one Awi... It sure had me puzzled. ;)

Anyway - waiting to post until Shep responds to Radek's hail. :cool:

Filling in again for the old man. I'll get on to it shortly, as soon as I've had my cereal:P

Hi nad good morning everyone, firstly a big welcome to our newest player RubixCube, she will be playing Evan Lorne and has a lovely OC for SGA3. Welocme RC:D

Catching up on all threads now before class:)

Welcome Rubix:D and Pumpkin you know mum will skin you if you miss the train again:P

Hey guys I am still around, I have just been busy with school, the move, and getting ready to spend weekend Los Angeles, Ca. for my g/f 30th birthday.

Many happy returns Apllodragon:D

Aragon101
September 29th, 2010, 07:01 PM
Thanks, yeah 3 more and with my luck it will more girls:eek: Hieke loves kids what can I say, 10 year olds would be right. She's teaching Social Science and English:)

Filling in again for the old man. I'll get on to it shortly, as soon as I've had my cereal:P

Welcome Rubix:D and Pumpkin you know mum will skin you if you miss the train again:P

Many happy returns Apllodragon:D

Sweet fogetas! Triplets! What, are you starting a tribe?

Just an aside, but if you want things to be realistic, having people get shot/hurt will take them out of commission for standard missions/plot of the story.

I won't even pretend to know what it's like getting shot, but just a few months ago i twisted my ankle and i had alot of issues getting around on one foot. I'm one of those guys who can just push aside pain if i need to move but evne so i was still basically a cripple for almost a week. I hope that sort of thing is being taken into account with the action packed nature of the SGA threads.

Other than that, just a personal thing, there doesn't always have to be guns and explosions and PEW PEW for the story to be cool and exciting. Anyone remember Torment of Tantalus? Again this last bit is just a personal thing since SGA while having alot of action did indeed have some quite great dramatic moments. If you need any help with that sort of thing feel free to VM or PM me.

RogueRanger
September 29th, 2010, 07:24 PM
Oh Sam's back, hmmm must have joined the Navy, cos he's popping in and out of port like a Sailor:P

Yeah I know, we'll get to that I guess. Sheppard's wounded and Teyla as well. Ronon got konked on the head and Doctor MacGregor was shot and then revived from the brink by Toddy after he had a genii lunch. Um so it's getting scary now, the Genii are closing in from two fronts and, and.......omg:eek:

Meanwhile in the MW zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:P

No it's going well thanks to the guidance of your story Sammy, btw we're going to blow up the power core cooling system, is that the proper procedure?

And do we have contact with the travellers????:D

ANd yes Ben wants an all girl football (soccer) team:P

Aragon101
September 29th, 2010, 07:32 PM
Oh Sam's back, hmmm must have joined the Navy, cos he's popping in and out of port like a Sailor:P

Yeah I know, we'll get to that I guess. Sheppard's wounded and Teyla as well. Ronon got konked on the head and Doctor MacGregor was shot and then revived from the brink by Toddy after he had a genii lunch. Um so it's getting scary now, the Genii are closing in from two fronts and, and.......omg:eek:

Meanwhile in the MW zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:P

No it's going well thanks to the guidance of your story Sammy, btw we're going to blow up the power core cooling system, is that the proper procedure?

And do we have contact with the travellers????:D

ANd yes Ben wants an all girl football (soccer) team:P

You have no clue, i was THIS close to joining the Navy as a combat engineer :D

Only reason i didn't is i require surgery on my eyes to replace my corneas. We'll see after :P

As far as the story, what i had recommended was SG-1 infiltrate the orbital facility and use the rings to get to the ground without using the Asgard Beaming tech. From there, they'd go all SAS and blow up the missile sites as well sa trying to find the Beaming Jammer :P

RogueRanger
September 29th, 2010, 08:50 PM
Well as I was saying before my modem rudely dropped out on me. Sammy we discussed at length earlier on board the Hammond about using the rings and figured with so many LA around and the fact we have two teams for the mission, the rings weren't a cool idea and too convenient anyway. We have a um, you know a Goa'uld transporter a teltik or something on the Hammond. We go in cloaked with SG1 and 3. Now as Hailey pointed out, blowing up the power core was our first priority, but to do so could cause a lot of possible colateral damage, so we shut down the cooling system first, mark the missiles with irradiated dye (Doctor Lee's idea), the Hammond and Daedy blow them up. We then find the jammer, shut it down and finally the Marines on the Daedy come in and we party with the LA:D Neat eh:P We doing this so the mission doesn't go to quick and we're waiting for the next instalment of FA:)

Col.Foley
September 29th, 2010, 08:52 PM
Well as I was saying before my modem rudely dropped out on me. Sammy we discussed at length earlier on board the Hammond about using the rings and figured with so many LA around and the fact we have two teams for the mission, the rings weren't a cool idea and too convenient anyway. We have a um, you know a Goa'uld transporter a teltik or something on the Hammond. We go in cloaked with SG1 and 3. Now as Hailey pointed out, blowing up the power core was our first priority, but to do so could cause a lot of possible colateral damage, so we shut down the cooling system first, mark the missiles with irradiated dye (Doctor Lee's idea), the Hammond and Daedy blow them up. We then find the jammer, shut it down and finally the Marines on the Daedy come in and we party with the LA:D Neat eh:P We doing this so the mission doesn't go to quick and we're waiting for the next instalment of FA:)

Why not jsut shut it down and plant claymores in the chamber and when they come to investigate, boom:P

RogueRanger
September 29th, 2010, 08:59 PM
Shut the power core down????? Well yeah, that's why we're doing the cooling shut off thing. They will, or hopefully some of them will come, but..oh we need to mark the missiles first.....then shut the cooling system down, yes they'll come then, but hopefully in the middle of our ships fireworks. After that....it's all up there^^^^^^:P

Col.Foley
September 29th, 2010, 09:04 PM
Shut the power core down????? Well yeah, that's why we're doing the cooling shut off thing. They will, or hopefully some of them will come, but..oh we need to mark the missiles first.....then shut the cooling system down, yes they'll come then, but hopefully in the middle of our ships fireworks. After that....it's all up there^^^^^^:P

You should know I rarely check here. :P

But really I suppose the best thing is to have the two teams break off into two teams. Have them work on the targets at the same time. I am sure that is what we are doing just in case. :P

squirrely1
September 29th, 2010, 09:23 PM
So glad you guys have it all figured out....yeah it's clear as mud to Vala :weiranime33: :P

and TRIPLETS.....YAY!! :D :P

Col.Foley
September 29th, 2010, 09:34 PM
So glad you guys have it all figured out....yeah it's clear as mud to Vala :weiranime33: :P

and TRIPLETS.....YAY!! :D :P

Triplets? *shivers*

RogueRanger
September 29th, 2010, 10:47 PM
Isn't that so cool, that'll be 5, um how many in a Football team? (Soccer):D

Yep clear as , two teams will...break off into two teams:P Oh btw, Vala is flying the little transport ship, but we made sure this one works so she doesn't have to hit anything or something to make it work:P

Col.Foley
September 29th, 2010, 10:50 PM
Isn't that so cool, that'll be 5, um how many in a Football team? (Soccer):D

Yep clear as , two teams will...break off into two teams:P Oh btw, Vala is flying the little transport ship, but we made sure this one works so she doesn't have to hit anything or something to make it work:P

thank the Ancients :P

Ryn
September 29th, 2010, 11:22 PM
There's 11 (including the goalie) on a soccer team... the sport's pretty big in Europe - but I don't follow it at all, I hate it actually... Takes over the tv schedules whenever there's some kind of big league match (with not even local teams! :()

Anyhoo - as for Atlantis - so which Genii shot Teyla then? I thought there was still a small group left (and reinforcements on the way in those APC's) but since no one plays the Genii anymore it gets kinda complicated... :/ We could have the APC's arrive and that it was one of those that hit her?

Help?

puddlejumperOZ
September 30th, 2010, 03:29 PM
I wasn't aware that any of the Genii had shot her, I presumed that you Ryn had taken a fall for her to up the drama, I'll scan through and see if I can find the relevent post:D

puddlejumperOZ
September 30th, 2010, 05:14 PM
From Midday today October 1st, our family will be away for the annual October long weekend, we should be, Allah willing, be back on Tuesday. If any of our characters need NPCing, please do so, but be wary, they bite if you treat them unkindly;)

Ryn
October 2nd, 2010, 08:36 AM
I wasn't aware that any of the Genii had shot her, I presumed that you Ryn had taken a fall for her to up the drama, I'll scan through and see if I can find the relevent post:D

I'm a bit stuck with her to be honest - IF there were no more Genii when that happened - then where did that bullet come from ? I could always change it so that she fell, but Teyla's not the kind of character that would do that, fall down without a good reason ... :S
Was only trying to add a little drama because things seemed to go a little easy... :o

Help me out here peeps please, thanks :D

Aragon101
October 2nd, 2010, 09:53 AM
There's nothing wrong with things going "easy". Teyla and Atlantis team are trained professionals. The Genii might not have the same level of experience and training and just like the Spartans, a smaller group can potentially hold off hordes of inexperienced. :P

Ryn
October 2nd, 2010, 10:15 AM
So what should I do then?

Remove her injury?

Or what?

Horribly confused..... :S :S :S

squirrely1
October 3rd, 2010, 10:52 AM
So what should I do then?

Remove her injury?

Or what?

Horribly confused..... :S :S :S

It's scifi .....thus we have options ;) How about either making it superficial after further examination....or you could use the healing device. :P I think going back now and changing it would denigrate the integrity of the story. I think we should try to limit edits to as few as possible especially if it's been a few days since the post...cuz that only confuses the readers. But that is just my .02 cents :D

Aragon101
October 3rd, 2010, 11:02 AM
It's scifi .....thus we have options ;) How about either making it superficial after further examination....or you could use the healing device. :P I think going back now and changing it would denigrate the integrity of the story. I think we should try to limit edits to as few as possible especially if it's been a few days since the post...cuz that only confuses the readers. But that is just my .02 cents :D

Well the Pasgard are working with the Genii, who says the Genii didn't have some kind of bioagent that can affect Teyla given that she's got wraith DNA in her? Maybe the Pasgard designed something to target people like that because they want to start trying to use Wraith DNA in their experiments, but using a full on wraith isn't feasible given the huge differences, so humans with Wraith DNA work better (and as such, the Pasgard want them alive)

squirrely1
October 3rd, 2010, 11:03 AM
Well the Pasgard are working with the Genii, who says the Genii didn't have some kind of bioagent that can affect Teyla given that she's got wraith DNA in her? Maybe the Pasgard designed something to target people like that because they want to start trying to use Wraith DNA in their experiments, but using a full on wraith isn't feasible given the huge differences, so humans with Wraith DNA work better (and as such, the Pasgard want them alive)

yeah ok....or that.... :weiranime33: .............................. :P

Aragon101
October 3rd, 2010, 11:19 AM
yeah ok....or that.... :weiranime33: .............................. :P

Pft, you're hte one who said sci-fi :P

Ryn
October 3rd, 2010, 12:21 PM
And, wow, what a way to give a spoiler away, but hey... I guess we can work with it. :)

Then I would need someone to play the Genii and acknowledge that enhanced shot thingywhatsit. Somehow. So, the reader (and players!) KNOWS. ;)

Aragon101
October 3rd, 2010, 01:29 PM
And, wow, what a way to give a spoiler away, but hey... I guess we can work with it. :)

Then I would need someone to play the Genii and acknowledge that enhanced shot thingywhatsit. Somehow. So, the reader (and players!) KNOWS. ;)

??? It's always been known.

Hasn't it? :eek:

I dunno, i gave Mel a whole little story of how it happened and i have no clue what she's done with it. The whole Genii shooting at Atlantis like this was never in the plan i gave so i dunno... :P I dunno nothing no more.

squirrely1
October 3rd, 2010, 05:25 PM
Pft, you're hte one who said sci-fi :P

True :P Ask and you shall receive :D :D :D

Ryn
October 3rd, 2010, 11:15 PM
??? It's always been known.

Hasn't it? :eek:

I dunno, i gave Mel a whole little story of how it happened and i have no clue what she's done with it. The whole Genii shooting at Atlantis like this was never in the plan i gave so i dunno... :P I dunno nothing no more.

I meant, in the story. We need to find a way to work that in, about the Pasgard bullets and stuff.
As for whatever happens OOC, I have no clue about. :S

Vagabond Serpent
October 4th, 2010, 08:34 AM
Just wanted to remind that I've that nasty conference going on at my uni, and as a host employee my job isn't only to deliver reports, but steer foreigners around etc, so if my charrie is needed and I'm not around in my usual hours - NPC her. ;)

RogueRanger
October 4th, 2010, 12:46 PM
:eek: More NPCing^^^^^:o

D'oh, I suppose so:P

On the Genii, well these genii anyway, from what Ben told me, these are a faction, a splinter group who prolly haven't had contact with either the main group and the Pasgard, they were only put in to give Atlantis team some training for the big event. That's the way I see it anyways. And I sort of got that with Teyla, she just got hit with a lucky bullet in the mellee:D So leave it as a normal gunshot. Let's hope we can fix it soon:)

Ryn
October 4th, 2010, 01:32 PM
OK - well, I posted, lame as it was, not much of a muse right now sorry :S

I hope somebody will pick up McKay again from me, please ;)

RogueRanger
October 4th, 2010, 04:16 PM
Somebody will I guess, guys it's time for some recruiting. I'm going to be doing my bit, if you know anyone who's really into SG characters, let them know where we are:D

Princess Awinita
October 4th, 2010, 04:25 PM
Wanted to apologise to all for my lack of posting mostly because my muse is a very fickle thing these days >.<

puddlejumperOZ
October 4th, 2010, 05:23 PM
Wanted to apologise to all for my lack of posting mostly because my muse is a very fickle thing these days >.<

Just unfickle it then Princess like we all do:P

Princess Awinita
October 4th, 2010, 05:29 PM
Just unfickle it then Princess like we all do:P
Let me just say that forcing it to bend to my will is a bad idea

RogueRanger
October 4th, 2010, 06:14 PM
Sis, can you just post something simple, don't make it to complex. You have to very easy posts to reply to:D

Princess Awinita
October 4th, 2010, 06:26 PM
I can TRY to post something today, I am getting closer to gateworld on my muse's 'to do' list thankfully so! right now my list of things to do looks liek this....

Roleplay gateway

check subscriptions to
VaFI

Reply to anything if there are posts concerning me (if I can)

EUT

Reply if need to do so (or can if I have to do so)

Check mentor control panel for new questionsto answer (if any)

Work on armor for class.....

Make sure on time for class for that matter!

Gateworld:

Check Cantina, reply to any posts replying to mine
Check characters threads
Check and reply to all VMs sent to me...
Check Aftermath; still awaiting note to get goikng again from Col Dull Sharp
Check and TRY to reply to SNS. (which I'm actually very close to tryting to do!!)

And that is just a SMALL piece of my list, the stuff not relating to computer i left out....

RogueRanger
October 4th, 2010, 06:41 PM
Nice new avi Sis:D

:lol: You have a GW list:P I just go by my nose.....I smell my links out like a labrador:D

Vagabond Serpent
October 4th, 2010, 07:19 PM
I'll give you a bone, Mel, if you'll smell a plotter out to me! :eek: :P

squirrely1
October 4th, 2010, 07:22 PM
You people worry me :S :S

benoz777
October 4th, 2010, 07:43 PM
Don't get her started on dogs and noses, you'll regret it:P

RogueRanger
October 4th, 2010, 08:02 PM
Oh yeah right:P

Guys we have a new player, Oranos will be playing Teal'c for us *yay* happy dance:D

Princess Awinita
October 4th, 2010, 08:09 PM
Nice new avi Sis:D

:lol: You have a GW list:P I just go by my nose.....I smell my links out like a labrador:D
Actually that whole list, each of those topics, are all part of a larger list, each part of the list has its own sublist, liek a subforum of sorts.

And thanks :)

RogueRanger
October 4th, 2010, 08:34 PM
The only list I have is when mum sends me shopping;)

Ok now we need an update on the characters here soon. I'm too busy atm, so if someone can find the links and post them I'll be grateful:D

Ryn
October 4th, 2010, 11:18 PM
Always willing to help out but haven't a clue what you mean by "update on the characters"... :/ :S

EDIT: Will post when I can, busy times ;)

Princess Awinita
October 5th, 2010, 09:56 AM
I read UPDATE ON THE CHARACTERS as TOTAL SIT REP ON CURRENT HAPPENINGS

I hope I'm right.

RogueRanger
October 6th, 2010, 02:52 PM
ok I'll have to post them myself....where's my GM's :mckay:

puddlejumperOZ
October 6th, 2010, 08:55 PM
My little girl ahs thrown a new player into the mix:lol: Re: SG4 missions;)

RogueRanger
October 6th, 2010, 08:58 PM
^^Well she is the second best:P

Character update
http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/76237-Stargate-new-seasons-character-list

And OC's

http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/76281-Stargate-new-seasons-original-characters-list-(oc-s)

Vagabond Serpent
October 6th, 2010, 09:37 PM
Ok, who knows how to add Origin graphs into Corel Draw project? :P

squirrely1
October 6th, 2010, 09:42 PM
Ok, who knows how to add Origin graphs into Corel Draw project? :P

I don't know :eek: Good luck with that :P

Mel.... Can we wait another day before we round everyone up for the mission to start? I mean people are just now bunking down for the 4 hours nap.... I think we should give it til tomorrow to give people a chance to shower, shave you know all that general stuff :P :P hehehehehe what do you think? :confused:

puddlejumperOZ
October 6th, 2010, 10:14 PM
I think that's probably a good idea. Mel should be resting anyway:)

RogueRanger
October 6th, 2010, 10:32 PM
Yeah that's cool, I'm half asleep for real anyway....night all:)

squirrely1
October 7th, 2010, 05:06 AM
Oh goody thanks..... besides Vala had just put in her hair rollers and needed time for her hair to set!! :P *snort*

Ryn
October 7th, 2010, 08:29 AM
I saw Claudia Black in an episode of NCIS last night. :D she was her usual cool self... :D

RogueRanger
October 7th, 2010, 11:15 AM
So cool I must watch that...sometime, but now is good. Stargate re-visited:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAdzk_hssE8

Princess Awinita
October 7th, 2010, 11:28 AM
From what I recall reading off of Suse's VM area, she's having computer troubles and can only (from what I understand at least) get online from her place of work, here's hoping it is only a simple motherboard replacement that needs to be done, if anything is to be done if that

RogueRanger
October 7th, 2010, 11:32 AM
Oh that sux:o Sis, did you see the SG4 post, the maid in the hotel?:P

Princess Awinita
October 7th, 2010, 11:41 AM
That I did, yes; am I safe to assume that Dong has hung up the phone?

benoz777
October 7th, 2010, 01:04 PM
Maybe he has:P But you can still call him back:D

squirrely1
October 7th, 2010, 05:48 PM
yeah I am here on my slooooow laptop :S I'll try to get a Vala post in and hopefully I can get my computer issues resolved soon. :S I think it is the CPU actually...it is just acting too bizarre for words :S Ooooo and thanks for posting the Claudia Black vid :) She looked good :D It was good seeing her again :)

Aragon101
October 7th, 2010, 06:01 PM
yeah I am here on my slooooow laptop :S I'll try to get a Vala post in and hopefully I can get my computer issues resolved soon. :S I think it is the CPU actually...it is just acting too bizarre for words :S Ooooo and thanks for posting the Claudia Black vid :) She looked good :D It was good seeing her again :)

Describe what's happening in detail.

No! Not Vala's actions :P

squirrely1
October 7th, 2010, 06:27 PM
Describe what's happening in detail.

No! Not Vala's actions :P

yeah but Vala's actions would be alot more entertaining :S :P Ok so last night I was working in photoshop and yeah I was taxing my system pretty good and I didn't get to save my work yes thank you very much *cries* when my computer just locked up. I tried to wait it out...but after 20 mins or so it was obvious it was not going to come out of it and I tried to access Task Manager and that wouldn't even come up :eek: that was my first panic attack ....cuz that wasw just weird. SO I had no choice but to just cold boot....by just turning it off :eek: Well when I tried to reboot.... it stayed on a start up menu HP thingy that gives you the choice of F3 for Boot Menu and F9 for something :S and F10 or whatever for System Restore.....and it just hung up there :S then I had to turn it off again....and restarted and then it got past that screen to the black screen with the flashing white cursor.... :eek: Well finallyI just powered it off and let it sit like an hour...then I rebooted and got to start windows normally....went into Admin account....updated and scanned with my Kaspersky and it said no threats and all was ok....BUT when I tried to log out of the admin account it would not log me off :eek It just hung up for like 20 minutes clocking so I had to shut it off again.....finally I got it to boot up and I could work on my system seemingly everything seemed normal....last night. But then this AM ....apparently it must have restarted in the middle of the night and it did that same silly thing of not booting and just sticking on the black screen with the blinking cursor. If you leave it sit for a long period of time *power off* you can eventually get it to boot into windows but it acts really weird and I think it is either the mobo or the CPU.... :S :S

Ok sorry for hijacking the thread...... see I told you Vala's details are better :D :D

Vagabond Serpent
October 7th, 2010, 06:35 PM
Hmm... That's hardware freakings most possibly...

Oh, what a hangover, what a hangover... Conferences are evil... What a hangover...

I'll read what was posted in SG4 and post in the evening, after my brain is operational again... ;)

squirrely1
October 7th, 2010, 06:40 PM
Hmm... That's hardware freakings most possibly...

Oh, what a hangover, what a hangover... Conferences are evil... What a hangover...

I'll read what was posted in SG4 and post in the evening, after my brain is operational again... ;)

well glad you survived at least :) Yeah I think it is hardware related too cuz we have Kaspersky internet security and that is a kickarse antivirus software and it says it has nothing ....and they system acts so flakey like it is hardware related :S Ok I'll be looking forward to your post :D Are you still hanging on the phone? *giggles*

Aragon101
October 7th, 2010, 06:45 PM
yeah but Vala's actions would be alot more entertaining :S :P Ok so last night I was working in photoshop and yeah I was taxing my system pretty good and I didn't get to save my work yes thank you very much *cries* when my computer just locked up. I tried to wait it out...but after 20 mins or so it was obvious it was not going to come out of it and I tried to access Task Manager and that wouldn't even come up :eek: that was my first panic attack ....cuz that wasw just weird. SO I had no choice but to just cold boot....by just turning it off :eek: Well when I tried to reboot.... it stayed on a start up menu HP thingy that gives you the choice of F3 for Boot Menu and F9 for something :S and F10 or whatever for System Restore.....and it just hung up there :S then I had to turn it off again....and restarted and then it got past that screen to the black screen with the flashing white cursor.... :eek: Well finallyI just powered it off and let it sit like an hour...then I rebooted and got to start windows normally....went into Admin account....updated and scanned with my Kaspersky and it said no threats and all was ok....BUT when I tried to log out of the admin account it would not log me off :eek It just hung up for like 20 minutes clocking so I had to shut it off again.....finally I got it to boot up and I could work on my system seemingly everything seemed normal....last night. But then this AM ....apparently it must have restarted in the middle of the night and it did that same silly thing of not booting and just sticking on the black screen with the blinking cursor. If you leave it sit for a long period of time *power off* you can eventually get it to boot into windows but it acts really weird and I think it is either the mobo or the CPU.... :S :S

Ok sorry for hijacking the thread...... see I told you Vala's details are better :D :D

Sounds like a mobo issue. i'd suggest backing up your HD to either an image or ghost so you can retrieve it later. and Kaspersky is overrated IMO. Unless you're... well i won't go there :P

as far as Vala's actions, i'm both insatiably curious and oddly terrified :P

anyone need a 'creative' boost?

Vagabond Serpent
October 7th, 2010, 06:49 PM
well glad you survived at least :) Yeah I think it is hardware related too cuz we have Kaspersky internet security and that is a kickarse antivirus software and it says it has nothing ....and they system acts so flakey like it is hardware related :S Ok I'll be looking forward to your post :D Are you still hanging on the phone? *giggles*

Yes, I survived, no, I'm sitting, and you're telling a Russian about Kaspersky? :P

We won't mind clarifiying what happened to Ty in our mission to make him missing I think... We're belaying and belaying that post probably 'cause we don't have that much creativity...

squirrely1
October 7th, 2010, 08:07 PM
Sounds like a mobo issue. i'd suggest backing up your HD to either an image or ghost so you can retrieve it later. and Kaspersky is overrated IMO. Unless you're... well i won't go there :P

as far as Vala's actions, i'm both insatiably curious and oddly terrified :P

yeah I may need that? :eek: This makes me nervous since you were just talking about my Vala posts :S :P

Yes, I survived, no, I'm sitting, and you're telling a Russian about Kaspersky? :P

We won't mind clarifiying what happened to Ty in our mission to make him missing I think... We're belaying and belaying that post probably 'cause we don't have that much creativity...

*giggles* Yeah what am I thinking *head desk* Oh well so then you know it should be hardware related then....since Kaspersky would nab most all evil viruses :D

yeah and I agree that we are putting off dealing with Ty's whereabouts and just what happened to him. I mean I just don't think it's cool to keep him as MIA forever :S

Princess Awinita
October 7th, 2010, 09:23 PM
Hmmm.... Ty, I wonder............... In stead of him being MIA, and I recall mel sayinghis brother (Weedles brother) would be on gateworld at some point in the future, was to take him on.

What if.......

*goes to speak to mel about this idea...............*

Ryn
October 7th, 2010, 11:34 PM
post didnt really flow :S sorry about that :S guess I'm not quite awake yet, but well, had to make Ronon feel useful. :cool:

Sounds like someone is in need of Abby or McGee for real.... :S *hugs*

Valorin
October 8th, 2010, 01:38 AM
I saw Claudia Black in an episode of NCIS last night. :D she was her usual cool self... :D

Have you seen her in Warehouse 13? (Season 2)
I didn't recognise her!! She does a fantastic job, and it took me a number of episodes to recognise her.

Ryn
October 8th, 2010, 02:00 AM
I don't watch that to be honest - it's probably not on any channel I have access to :P - but I'll hunt around on Youtube. It's bound to have snippets. :D

squirrely1
October 8th, 2010, 04:27 AM
Have you seen her in Warehouse 13? (Season 2)
I didn't recognise her!! She does a fantastic job, and it took me a number of episodes to recognise her.

she's in WH13? :eek: I'll have to look for her :D

Ryn
October 8th, 2010, 08:35 AM
back on topic ... hope for someone to point out to Ronon that Todd can actually help carry people too (and be better at it since Todd's a LOT stronger physically) ... Ronon's just too blind with Wraith-hate to see that ... He'll come around eventually but he'll need a lot more to be convinced Todd is a good guy (as good as it gets with Wraith anyway :P).

As for Teyla and Beckett - I am not sure if the doc is even able to carry someone, Ronon just thought he might be (maybe clones have more strength :P I dunno :P).

So was that a good idea to have everyone run into the tunnel? :eek:

Hope for some nice n neat interaction because I don't like doing things solo :P :P

RogueRanger
October 10th, 2010, 01:07 PM
Sorry for being away so long, study time is seriously killing me as exams are coming up. I'll go over everything and see what's what and let you all know if anything is missing, but thanks to all of you for being so great and keep our little home warm:D

Ryn
October 10th, 2010, 01:23 PM
*jumps up and hugs Mel silly* missed you lots this weekend! :D study time = bah... but necessary, I suppose... :/

RogueRanger
October 10th, 2010, 01:34 PM
*hugs Ryn* thanks I needed that and yeah *bah humbug to study*:D

Just finished catching up. You all did good with the "emergency" though I was wondering how Ronon managed with getting John down the first ladder...3 floors:P Otherwise great. We can assume any of the Marines will have gotten themselves down there. Now all we need is for Lorne and Jennifer to arrive in the Jumper:D

Oki I have to go now. My time will be shorter for the next few weeks while exams are on, but I'll manage a short post each morning. Take care everyone:) *more hugs*

Trillian52
October 10th, 2010, 01:37 PM
Sorry for being away so long, study time is seriously killing me as exams are coming up. I'll go over everything and see what's what and let you all know if anything is missing, but thanks to all of you for being so great and keep our little home warm:D

Its very quiet round here without you but those pesky exams have to take priority I guess! ;)

puddlejumperOZ
October 10th, 2010, 01:49 PM
Knowing Mel, she'll try and find sometime in between her yoghurt and sandwich at lunchtime. At the moment she's almost locked herself away during her down time for study, she's determined not to fail any subjects this year I think:)

As for your dilemna with Weedles character, that may at this time be a little sensitive. I think perhaps it best to come with something that might say, he has been found unconcious and is in hospital. Or seomthing like that might work.

Ryn
October 11th, 2010, 02:04 AM
not going to post for a while, sorry:o feel free to npc Ronon or Teyla if needed.

Vagabond Serpent
October 11th, 2010, 08:01 AM
Sorry, was ungodly busy with that conference and now I've to write a paper in a week for our journal. :S

I'll give a chance to someone in SG-4 thread to make that clever carr arrive at the watchhouse where my charrie is and then I'll post for her and about Ty. ;)

RogueRanger
October 11th, 2010, 11:37 AM
not going to post for a while, sorry:o feel free to npc Ronon or Teyla if needed.

Ryn why? Not feeling well?:o *hugs*

Sorry, was ungodly busy with that conference and now I've to write a paper in a week for our journal. :S

I'll post up soon, I have some more to study this morning, so it'll be short:eek:
I'll give a chance to someone in SG-4 thread to make that clever carr arrive at the watchhouse where my charrie is and then I'll post for her and about Ty. ;)

Apollodragon
October 11th, 2010, 01:07 PM
Sorry for being MIA so long. I needed to relax after our insanely busy past couple of weeks. Give me a couple of days and I will post something.

Ryn
October 11th, 2010, 01:14 PM
Ryn why? Not feeling well?:o *hugs*

Exactly. :) *hugs back*

I stink at this anyway :P

Draygon
October 11th, 2010, 01:20 PM
I apologise for my absence as well. Settling back into uni routine and such plus a dodgy computer and internet connection.

Isolde
October 11th, 2010, 01:31 PM

*makes rude noise* Pish... Get on with it, wench. :D

Ryn
October 11th, 2010, 01:34 PM
No. :P

RogueRanger
October 11th, 2010, 01:48 PM
Sorry for being MIA so long. I needed to relax after our insanely busy past couple of weeks. Give me a couple of days and I will post something.
A couple of days:eek: OMG people are sooo busy lately. Hmmm well I'm not NPCing anyone anymore:P So there:P :lol:

No you don't Ryn, you're doing wonderfully well and Teyla just needs something to do, we'll get a Ronon somewhere so you can concentrate just on her....*hugs more to get well*:)

I apologise for my absence as well. Settling back into uni routine and such plus a dodgy computer and internet connection.

I know how you feel Dray, mine has been wonko for weeks:eek: Glad you're back tho:) *hugs*

*makes rude noise* Pish... Get on with it, wench. :D

Yes :mckay:

Isolde
October 11th, 2010, 01:56 PM

*pokes* What Rogue said, and a swift kick in the jacksey, too. :P

Trillian52
October 11th, 2010, 02:15 PM

No you don't - we need you! :D:D

puddlejumperOZ
October 11th, 2010, 03:12 PM
I think Mel is throwing a hissy today, read this:eek:
http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/76551-Re-Stargate-New-Seasons-SG1-Resurgence-Season-11-RPG-SG4-Missions?p=11974251&viewfull=1#post11974251

And Ryn, if you go MIA on us, I'll be after you with a ....big bunch of flowers:D No buck up lass and get a postin':P

Aragon101
October 11th, 2010, 03:18 PM
I think Mel is throwing a hissy today, read this:eek:
http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/76551-Re-Stargate-New-Seasons-SG1-Resurgence-Season-11-RPG-SG4-Missions?p=11974251&viewfull=1#post11974251

And Ryn, if you go MIA on us, I'll be after you with a ....big bunch of flowers:D No buck up lass and get a postin':P

Mel need some lovin' methinks. I'll leave it up to your imaginations what level she requires :lol:

benoz777
October 11th, 2010, 03:29 PM
What the kid needs is a break from study. I never had my head in the books so much, but I know where she's coming from, Mel simply doesn't want to fail again.:o

Oh and she has more than enough, her family may well give her too much, and I'm probably the worse...so much for sibling fighting:P

Draygon
October 11th, 2010, 03:38 PM
What the kid needs is a break from study. I never had my head in the books so much, but I know where she's coming from, Mel simply doesn't want to fail again.:o

Oh and she has more than enough, her family may well give her too much, and I'm probably the worse...so much for sibling fighting:P
You should see me and my brother fight. It usually ends up with mum having to break us up and one or both of us with blood injuries :rolleyes::P

Aren't siblings wonderful to each other?

benoz777
October 11th, 2010, 03:45 PM
Oh there has been blood, she broke my nose when she was 17:mckay: But as a true officer and a gentleman, I forgave her......sometime years later:lol:

squirrely1
October 11th, 2010, 04:57 PM
Honestly ....the problem is we should have never given everyone over on the Hammond a chance for shut eye....now we'll never get 'em back up again :P

Ryn
October 11th, 2010, 10:58 PM
Sorry folks. Just can't post now. Sorry again. :o

Aragon101
October 12th, 2010, 04:31 PM
i'm scared to ask if the cyborg is an early april fools joke :eek:

At the very least try and give it some canonicity by mentioning hte android that Dr Lee and his assistant tried to sell Cam to SG-1 :lol:

RogueRanger
October 12th, 2010, 04:56 PM
That''s a good idea, I'll get dad to edit it and say Doc Lee was involved, thanks Sammy:D

puddlejumperOZ
October 12th, 2010, 05:22 PM
The Bio is fixed, hope it meets approval now:P

puddlejumperOZ
October 12th, 2010, 06:49 PM

Apollo we've forgotten old Jack

http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/76320-Stargate-New-Seasons-SG1-Resurgence-Season-11-RPG?p=11922196&viewfull=1#post11922196

And your PM box is full:eek:

squirrely1
October 12th, 2010, 07:29 PM
I"ll rustle up some Vala and Emma posts in the morning.... my brain is fried and I'm too tired at the moment :S :S

Apollo.....did you get my message about our rogue mission? :confused: Come on Daniel get with the program!! :P *Vala ribs him* :D

RogueRanger
October 12th, 2010, 09:43 PM
Yeah Jackson, get your head out that old Tome:P

Ryn
October 13th, 2010, 11:41 PM
Can't seem to work out what the post... sorry, just no inspiration at all. :(

benoz777
October 14th, 2010, 02:37 PM
Just go with your head, I'm the dumbest there is, so even if you just make a statement it'll come back to you. There's a post there from Ronon to Shep, you could easily say something there as Teyla would.....even if it was simply "John, are you sure you're alright?"

Ryn
October 14th, 2010, 11:00 PM
Yeah. Though could you add the Joe character's full name in your post there somewhere, please, cuz I've forgotten who Joe is. :P

And I guess I meant what TO post. No idea how that "the" got in there. Half the time I can't even type English anymore (need to think too hard, spelling sucks when I type, I keep having to retype entire lines because it doesn't make sense when I type them...), don't know what's going on with me. :S

EDIT- And not to mention all those new words I'm learning - courtesy of Izzy and Trills... :P

You guys make me run to that dictionary (http://dictionary.reference.com) (that place is a godsend! :eek:) every time I see a post of yours :lol:

EDIT#2- posted, let me know of any mistakes, like if it's known around Sheppard that the Jumper is there, and about Cadman and the others, I have no idea so I left that out,
oh and I do think MacGregor was the one that found the ring platform so I guess Ronon would know too :P

Isolde
October 15th, 2010, 09:57 AM
Awww, thanks, sweetie. :confused: I think? ;) :P

Btw, good to see you're back in the game. :D

Trillian52
October 15th, 2010, 01:58 PM
Yes, er, thanks Ryn! :) At the risk of sounding just a little nerdy, I've always enjoyed reading a good dictionary... :o

And it is good to see you back. :D

Ryn
October 15th, 2010, 02:15 PM
Yeah it's a good thing ... :P

and thanks :D

sorry for freaking you guys out :o

off to bed, and I guess the Aussies are into weekend mode....:mckay:

Apollodragon
October 15th, 2010, 06:01 PM
I have finally got Daniel back in the game. I will get to Mark Spencer later.

Princess Awinita
October 16th, 2010, 04:58 PM
This post is cvoming to uyou from a libary/cafe computer and the user (myself) has her own computer rady to be shot at repeatedly with her USP. A comnputer virus has somehow weeded its way into my computrer and made itself to home. Thankfully I have all my stuff backed up to my flashdrives, and hope to get a new computer, (or at least a job to get money to repaire the frecking thing)

I'm so hackedo ff about this machine that I'm trying to focus on one thing at a time right now, not even going ot the chatroom either >.<

I hope to have this c omputer fixed, but from the look of things, I might as well hope to have my sanioty fixed, or at least rebuilt

RogueRanger
October 17th, 2010, 11:31 AM
So glad to see everyone back *big hugs to you all* :)

I have exams now for about the next three to four weeks, so my posting will be somewhat odd and sporadic at times....:eek:

Other than that, Mum is away until Wednesday night, so if you need her charrie before then you can NPC her (Anne MacGregor). And Ryn did you mean Joe the Sergeant? he's an NPC Kasuki I think is his last name, Japanese American:D

Ryn
October 17th, 2010, 01:14 PM
*hugs back* :D

Yeah, that's the dude. Guess I'll need to reread the entire mission to work out where he came from, and would Ronon even know about those folks from the Apollo wandering off like that? I'm soooo confused. Again.

I guess any mistakes he (or me!) made, could be attributed to the wound on his head. He's not thinking nor seeing things clearly at the moment, poor lad, big headache and all that. :rolleyes: Yeah, I'm reaching, I know, this is Ronon we're talking about ... :mckay: but honestly, he's only a guy too... Right? Right?! Help :S.

Hope someone will NPC McKay as well in the near future... :/

puddlejumperOZ
October 17th, 2010, 01:39 PM
I've done a quick survey for you Ryn, and as I've NPC'd those charries a few times I can help you out.

There are two NPC's with Laura Cadman, Sgt's Sandra O'Reilly and Joe, both Marines and both are from Atlantis, so yes Ronon and Teyla both would know them. At the moment we're drawing out the Off-world mission while we await our plot writer to give us a new direction for Atlantis or at least some bunnies anyway. I can think of a few but I'd like to see what happens with the Travellers and Larrin before we rescue the Buku teams. We'll get some more dialogue going to repsond to a bit later today, Ben is about three hours behind us at the moment:D

Aragon101
October 17th, 2010, 01:55 PM
I've done a quick survey for you Ryn, and as I've NPC'd those charries a few times I can help you out.

There are two NPC's with Laura Cadman, Sgt's Sandra O'Reilly and Joe, both Marines and both are from Atlantis, so yes Ronon and Teyla both would know them. At the moment we're drawing out the Off-world mission while we await our plot writer to give us a new direction for Atlantis or at least some bunnies anyway. I can think of a few but I'd like to see what happens with the Travellers and Larrin before we rescue the Buku teams. We'll get some more dialogue going to repsond to a bit later today, Ben is about three hours behind us at the moment:D

Have them find Pasgard Tech on the Genii they've killed. Big WTF for everyone, and then necessitates calling the Travelers who know teh galaxy better than they do.

One word, plz don't make Larrin a tramp. She's not and only played like that because it confused Shep. There's a fic out there actually that had a brilliant idea which i'm sure you guys would love, but i'll have to talk it over with Mel.

As far as Atlantis, have two seperate stories. One with Teyla and Todd + one other infiltrating and retaking control over the Wraith hives, and another with Shep + McKay and Travelers exploring to find Pasgard. Meanwhile on Atlantis, you could have an attempt by the Trust to infiltrate someone onto Atlantis and our cunning OCs have to try and stop them.

puddlejumperOZ
October 17th, 2010, 02:30 PM
Speak of the Devil and he appears. Nice entry Sam.:jack_new_anime07:
So what kind of tech would you suggest they find? And do you have any outlines of those other plots we could use?:sheppard28:

Aragon101
October 17th, 2010, 02:38 PM
Speak of the Devil and he appears. Nice entry Sam.:jack_new_anime07:
So what kind of tech would you suggest they find? And do you have any outlines of those other plots we could use?:sheppard28:

UI'm using those in Fait Accompli ;) Second Chapter hopefully before the month is out! :D

benoz777
October 17th, 2010, 02:49 PM
*hugs back* :D

Yeah, that's the dude. Guess I'll need to reread the entire mission to work out where he came from, and would Ronon even know about those folks from the Apollo wandering off like that? I'm soooo confused. Again.

I guess any mistakes he (or me!) made, could be attributed to the wound on his head. He's not thinking nor seeing things clearly at the moment, poor lad, big headache and all that. :rolleyes: Yeah, I'm reaching, I know, this is Ronon we're talking about ... :mckay: but honestly, he's only a guy too... Right? Right?! Help :S.

Hope someone will NPC McKay as well in the near future... :/

Absolutely right, us men are basically idiots so anything you say can't be held against them:D Glad to see you here Ryn;)

UI'm using those in Fait Accompli ;) Second Chapter hopefully before the month is out! :D

Sambo..........mate how ya doin?":D

squirrely1
October 17th, 2010, 02:50 PM

So in other words if you tells us...you have to kill us? :eek:

Aragon101
October 17th, 2010, 03:17 PM
So in other words if you tells us...you have to kill us? :eek:

Well maybe not kill you, but find some other way of silencing you :eek:

Here's a little excerpt.

Woolsey gave Jack back the same less than amused smile. “While the IOA is concerned, there is no telling exactly how deep this infiltration is. It could be equipment they’re after, or as we’ve discussed, more sinister motives.”

Hailey spoke up to everyone’s surprise. “Hello? Who other than aliens would want something other than Cisco? You’d have to be evil to go Dell.”

Ah Ben, i be doing fine. Work has eased up and i should be back to writing soon :) That and my bionic eyes are well on teh way to becoming reality :D

benoz777
October 17th, 2010, 03:43 PM
Bionic as in Lens replacements? Dude if so, that is totally cool bro' I had mine done about 18 months ago, best thing ever. I can really see my wife's.........now:P

Aragon101
October 17th, 2010, 03:52 PM
Bionic as in Lens replacements? Dude if so, that is totally cool bro' I had mine done about 18 months ago, best thing ever. I can really see my wife's.........now:P

Even more awesome. They're going to replace my corneas with synthetic ones.

Going to ask teh Doctor if i can get them tinted :lol: Have the most unique eyes EVER.

It's really important to me since i had like 20/10 vision before my little injury,

benoz777
October 17th, 2010, 04:31 PM
Oh yeah I've seen those, one of the girls at our base in Sydney has them, she got a blue/purple tint, looks wicked.

So in answer to the old man's question. What kind of tech might the Genii have on them from the Pasgard?????:thor:

Aragon101
October 17th, 2010, 05:04 PM
Oh yeah I've seen those, one of the girls at our base in Sydney has them, she got a blue/purple tint, looks wicked.

So in answer to the old man's question. What kind of tech might the Genii have on them from the Pasgard?????:thor:

Shrug, maybe shield tech? You guys made it hard enough for the team to win anyways, why not make it EVEN HARDER!?

Perhaps some genetic modifications isntead. Overcharged adrenaline glands for instance.

Or just good old scanners, something to give the Genii teh edge Atlantis has with Life Signs Detectors.

The possibilities are endless, just use your imagination!

puddlejumperOZ
October 17th, 2010, 05:34 PM
It would have to be something that the Genii would not have already used by now. The APC's went down easily so shield tech is out of the question, unless...Sam you said and I think we have as much stated that the Genii have a ship, perhaps eveidence of this could be found, with Pasgard upgrades?

Aragon101
October 17th, 2010, 05:46 PM
It would have to be something that the Genii would not have already used by now. The APC's went down easily so shield tech is out of the question, unless...Sam you said and I think we have as much stated that the Genii have a ship, perhaps eveidence of this could be found, with Pasgard upgrades?

Don't remember that, but why not?

RogueRanger
October 17th, 2010, 07:21 PM
I remember something about a Genii ship.....somewhere, now where did it go????

Way back in the begining, too far to search but yes Sammy you did mention the Genii having some kind of old ship:P

Princess Awinita
October 17th, 2010, 07:30 PM
Well. something of good news for me and others, I know I got folks (Mel and Ben) waiting on me to post, But since I've been fighting with my computer for control voer a nasty virus, (and ended up loosing and taking it to the local chopshop computer store for help) I should have it back by the end of the week good as new.

If not, I get a free new machine of my choosing!

RogueRanger
October 17th, 2010, 07:33 PM
Wow, if you get the free one Sis, go for soemthing totally awesome:lol:

Ryn
October 17th, 2010, 11:24 PM
I'd get a MacBook if I was you... That's totally awesome in my book. :D

edit:

*whacks forum's View first unread-button not working properly :P*

Thanks for the explanation re the NPC sergeant. I've only ever seen all the Atlantis episodes once, I have only intimate knowledge of season 1, so, my memory of all the characters and events after that, is sketchy at best. :o It does help knowing what episodes to possibly re-watch if I can be bothered to do so (I am still following a lot of other things on the ole boombox :P).

Have them find Pasgard Tech on the Genii they've killed. Big WTF for everyone, and then necessitates calling the Travelers who know teh galaxy better than they do.

One word, plz don't make Larrin a tramp. She's not and only played like that because it confused Shep. There's a fic out there actually that had a brilliant idea which i'm sure you guys would love, but i'll have to talk it over with Mel.

As far as Atlantis, have two seperate stories. One with Teyla and Todd + one other infiltrating and retaking control over the Wraith hives, and another with Shep + McKay and Travelers exploring to find Pasgard. Meanwhile on Atlantis, you could have an attempt by the Trust to infiltrate someone onto Atlantis and our cunning OCs have to try and stop them.

See what I mean about a sketchy memory, at first I thought Larrin was Merrin from SG-1, I got her mixed up with that smart kid that then lost her smartness because of something called the Averium or something... :/
As for Teyla and Todd - :eek: - yes, absolutely, bring it on :D

Absolutely right, us men are basically idiots so anything you say can't be held against them:D Glad to see you here Ryn;)

:lol: :lol: that was funny, thanks :D *hugs*

Draygon
October 18th, 2010, 02:04 AM
I am really really sorry for my unortherised absence! :( the uni servers crashed and took out hte nets for some of the student houses, which unfortunately included mine. This is the first Iv'e been able to get back on in a while :(

I'll attempt to catch up as best I can and move teh action but do please feel free to NPC my character if I'm not quick enough. UI really don't trust my nets to hold out :S

Princess Awinita
October 18th, 2010, 11:28 AM
Personally I dislike macs of any kind (had bad experiances with them), but to each their own I always say. Its nothing personal, its just really that I dislike them. Can't really run much.

Mel; turns out I can either get a new machine out right (have my eyes on a HP All in One touchsmart compy about double the size of Rodney's laptop/touchscreen compy. (With Bluray player!)) or have the chopshop guy run a new OEM on my machine, he said he focused on my comp, so I might have it back later today if I'm lucky.

RogueRanger
October 18th, 2010, 11:43 AM
Ryn, Dray, glad to have you, so glad *megahugs* I hope all these compy issues are sorted out for everyone, God knows I've had my share lately and it's so annoying, even frustrating.:eek:

Some good news, Pookey has offered her services to play Rodney on a perment basis, so I'm asking everyone to help and support her, as we should do for all of us:D

Sis, get the HP, I use one in biology, awesomely wicked machine...I only wish it was mine:S

Princess Awinita
October 18th, 2010, 01:32 PM
my own machine is an HP/Compaq jointly made machine, (which sucks, personally speaking). So right now since I just got an email from the guy with a phone # to call to ask if my comp's ready for pickup over lunchtime. I think I'm going to go with my old pice of junk for a comp for now then hope the deals on BF (26 November) are good ones, who knows, might get that HP AiO machine...

puddlejumperOZ
October 18th, 2010, 02:21 PM
I'm currently using and old Asus, not too bad for it's age. For laptops, though Toshiba are hard to beat. They are simple and robust and will take a lot of hard work:)

Draygon
October 18th, 2010, 02:24 PM
though saying that, my laptop's a Toshiba and it hates me :mckay: Though it might just hate me bring it to Hull....

Aragon101
October 18th, 2010, 02:27 PM
I'm currently using and old Asus, not too bad for it's age. For laptops, though Toshiba are hard to beat. They are simple and robust and will take a lot of hard work:)

Given that i AM a computer tech, i'd be remiss to not interject.

Nothing beats Lenovo.

Case Closed.

Macbooks are bleh, but Macbook Pros are pretty sweet.

This is from someone who spends all day around laptops/computers of all types. Lenovo's cause the least number of problems, with Toshiba in second (their tecra line) and Asus right next to them there. HP, Dell, Gateway, and finally Acer round out PC manufacturers.

Written from an X61 Tablet. Currently own 1 Acer Netbook, 1 15'' Macbook Pro, 1 X41 IBM Tablet, 1 X61 Lenovo Tablet, 1 T61 Lenovo Thinkpad, several custom desktops.

Yeah, I'm a computer guy :P

puddlejumperOZ
October 18th, 2010, 02:45 PM
*Felger* "Nerd"

*Coombs* "Geek!" :P

Princess Awinita
October 18th, 2010, 03:17 PM
*is jealpus of everyone that posted after herself* Right now i'm using my roommates laptop compuyer (a crappy eMachines qwith a P3 933mhz CPU and 768 ram) thankfully I can get here and to youtube without any problems. My dream machine though.....

CPU: i7
RAM: 4GB (or more)
Hard Drive: 1 TB (I'm a TV series nut, most of my TV series I watch as part of class I save to my HD anyhow)

Aragon101
October 18th, 2010, 03:21 PM
*is jealpus of everyone that posted after herself* Right now i'm using my roommates laptop compuyer (a crappy eMachines qwith a P3 933mhz CPU and 768 ram) thankfully I can get here and to youtube without any problems. My dream machine though.....

CPU: i7
RAM: 4GB (or more)
Hard Drive: 1 TB (I'm a TV series nut, most of my TV series I watch as part of class I save to my HD anyhow)

Can't get 1 TB in a Laptop unless you can fit 2 HDs, 1 TB HD is thicker and only compatible with external HDs and a select few laptops.

So here. http://shop.lenovo.com/SEUILibrary/controller/e/web/LenovoPortal/en_US/config.workflow:java-configure?x=x&sb=%3A00000025%3A000028FF%3A

Princess Awinita
October 18th, 2010, 03:30 PM
It is not a laptop that I want. its a desktop that the specs I listed are for

Aragon101
October 18th, 2010, 03:32 PM
It is not a laptop that I want. its a desktop that the specs I listed are for

Even easier then. You could get it for maybe a grand.

puddlejumperOZ
October 18th, 2010, 03:48 PM
should we make a technophile thread guys or do you want to piss Mel off, yes I know I added my bit as well, but we should try and stay on topic a little, there lurkers lurking and they'll be wondering if this is an RP or not:eek:

We're delving underground in the Atlantis off-world thread, and we need to establish a very old Ancient connection, any thoughts?

Princess Awinita
October 18th, 2010, 04:00 PM
should we make a technophile thread guys or do you want to piss Mel off, yes I know I added my bit as well, but we should try and stay on topic a little, there lurkers lurking and they'll be wondering if this is an RP or not:eek:

We're delving underground in the Atlantis off-world thread, and we need to establish a very old Ancient connection, any thoughts?
True, moving on!...

Communications stones come to mind..... though who to contact.... i'm kinda thinking if contacting anyone would be cause for total confusion and/or total nervous breakdown for some.... :S

Aragon101
October 18th, 2010, 06:12 PM
True, moving on!...

Communications stones come to mind..... though who to contact.... i'm kinda thinking if contacting anyone would be cause for total confusion and/or total nervous breakdown for some.... :S

If you want to have something sci-fi, have two ancient chairs and have Shep or McKay 'mind meld" with someone else in an ancient memory sharing device :P

Princess Awinita
October 18th, 2010, 06:15 PM
If you want to have something sci-fi, have two ancient chairs and have Shep or McKay 'mind meld" with someone else in an ancient memory sharing device :P
it would be rather amusing to read (not to mention write) a scene such as that, though I do not think exactly that maya would take kindly to such a spazz out moment :eek:

Aragon101
October 18th, 2010, 06:17 PM
it would be rather amusing to read (not to mention write) a scene such as that, though I do not think exactly that maya would take kindly to such a spazz out moment :eek:

Ask and ye shall receive. (Warning, mature humor and rare pairing!) (http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5928947/1/Murphys_Law_of_Snap_Decisions)

Princess Awinita
October 18th, 2010, 06:34 PM
Ask and ye shall receive. (Warning, mature humor and rare pairing!) (http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5928947/1/Murphys_Law_of_Snap_Decisions)
Mature humor, OK, rare pairing.... wha?

RogueRanger
October 19th, 2010, 11:57 AM
My net connection is off the rails this morning, so I won't be able to post until I get it sorted out. Currently using a borrowed one just to let you all know, sorry:o

Melanie xxx

Ryn
October 19th, 2010, 01:04 PM
Hope the modem gets well soon;) *bighugs to it and you* :D

I'm a little stuck, so I hope someone talks to either Ronon or Teyla or suggest something to them because, well, I'm stuck. :P

Aragon101
October 19th, 2010, 04:28 PM

I'm a little stuck, so I hope someone talks to either Ronon or Teyla or suggest something to them because, well, I'm stuck. :P

Link and i can suggest something.

In fact, if anyone gets stuck, link it so ppl like me (the man behind the curtain) can take a look at advise :)

puddlejumperOZ
October 19th, 2010, 04:31 PM

I'll hit it up for you Ryn, NP:D

In fact, if anyone gets stuck, link it so ppl like me (the man behind the curtain) can take a look at advise :)

It'd be nice if y'all came out from behind the curtain and posted something, you could NPC a random character at any time Sam, like Major Duarte on the Hammond for example:P

benoz777
October 19th, 2010, 07:45 PM
Why does that name sound familar????? Oh yeah right, Sambo:lol:

Apollodragon
October 19th, 2010, 11:27 PM
I hope everyone his having a good week. Myself I am fighting a virus, working on to massive class projects, and having relationship issues.

Ryn
October 19th, 2010, 11:39 PM

It's not that hard to read the new posts every day and follow up that way :P

and thanks PJ I'll try and post later today. If RL permits. :mckay:

squirrely1
October 20th, 2010, 04:51 AM
I hope everyone his having a good week. Myself I am fighting a virus, working on to massive class projects, and having relationship issues.

*sigh* sorry to hear this Apollo :( Well leave all that behind and come play in the threads :D Vala will take your mind off all your troubles :P

no actually all joking aside....I hope you feel better soon *hugs* :)

Princess Awinita
October 20th, 2010, 09:37 AM
I have good news! I got my compy back from the chopshop computer store just up the road from my dorm, I had the guy upgrade it from its original specs. So instead of being old and crappy, its newer, but its the same case. Better hard drive, brand new installation of Windows XP Home (Service Pack 3).

Spent most of todayt getting things installed back onto it, like driver updates and such. But its mine again at the virus is long gone!

Ryn
October 20th, 2010, 10:04 AM
Yay! *does the happy comp dance* :D Congrats! :D Always cool to have one's favourite toy back in one (better) piece! :D

Princess Awinita
October 20th, 2010, 10:10 AM
And the best part of all of it was all I paid for was the new install of windows! all the upgrades were free

RogueRanger
October 20th, 2010, 12:16 PM

Get well Apollo I know how you feel, I have a rotten cold right now:o And I hope you can sort out your other problem soon, that can be really demoralising:(

I have good news! I got my compy back from the chopshop computer store just up the road from my dorm, I had the guy upgrade it from its original specs. So instead of being old and crappy, its newer, but its the same case. Better hard drive, brand new installation of Windows XP Home (Service Pack 3).

Spent most of todayt getting things installed back onto it, like driver updates and such. But its mine again at the virus is long gone!

That is so cool Sis, now you can post faster:lol:

And the best part of all of it was all I paid for was the new install of windows! all the upgrades were free

Can't argue with that:D

squirrely1
October 20th, 2010, 06:08 PM

WOOT!! SO glad to hear this Sis!! :)

benoz777
October 20th, 2010, 06:10 PM
Haven't checked in a while, how is the Hammond mission going? Need any help there?

squirrely1
October 20th, 2010, 06:12 PM
Haven't checked in a while, how is the Hammond mission going? Need any help there?

well you could NPC Teal'c Altho IDK....you may want to check in with Mel cuz I thought Oranos was going to play Teal'c but he hasn't been around. we are just about ready to get our gear and go :eek:

benoz777
October 20th, 2010, 06:30 PM
yeah I read the last few posts. I think the guy needs a boot up the you know where. If you commit to something like this, especially a main role, you have to step up. I know my own time-frame, that's why I'm sticking to random NPCing at the moment. I haven't made a single post for Siler as yet, but well, ya never know. Now I have to split, regimental duties call:cameron21:

RogueRanger
October 20th, 2010, 09:10 PM
^^^ Regimental duties Ben? Oh yeah like going to the pub over there in Perth:P

well you could NPC Teal'c Altho IDK....you may want to check in with Mel cuz I thought Oranos was going to play Teal'c but he hasn't been around. we are just about ready to get our gear and go :eek:

Yikes, ok Aunty Q, I'll get right onto him, thanx for the reminder:sam:

Ryn
October 20th, 2010, 10:33 PM
yeah I read the last few posts. I think the guy needs a boot up the you know where. If you commit to something like this, especially a main role, you have to step up. I know my own time-frame, that's why I'm sticking to random NPCing at the moment. I haven't made a single post for Siler as yet, but well, ya never know. Now I have to split, regimental duties call:cameron21:

*is not entirely awake yet but thinks the above ^^ is criticism? :S* Anyhoo, I said I was stuck... Went all I could with Ronon, and I do think there are times in the episodes as well where the writers don't know what to do with him, he sometimes just hangs in a scene too... :mckay:
if that's the correct guy you're referring to anyway :P

But, well, yeah, I'll see if I can't find something hero-esque for him to do.... :S

squirrely1
October 21st, 2010, 03:29 PM
^^^ Regimental duties Ben? Oh yeah like going to the pub over there in Perth:P

Yikes, ok Aunty Q, I'll get right onto him, thanx for the reminder:sam:

Whoopsie Ben is BUSTED!!! :P :P Ok Mel....yeah I mean I just wasn't sure if you really wrangled Oranos into doing Teal'c or what? I think I saw him do one post...but maybe he changed his mind....well that could've been due to Vala :eek: She can be quite annoying...maybe she scared him off :S :S

Oranos
October 21st, 2010, 03:50 PM
Ok Mel....yeah I mean I just wasn't sure if you really wrangled Oranos into doing Teal'c or what? I think I saw him do one post...but maybe he changed his mind....well that could've been due to Vala :eek: She can be quite annoying...maybe she scared him off :S :S

Yeah, sorry about that. I'm in the middle of midterms, but I'm almost done with my last one now, probably sometime later tonight.

However, I'm pretty sure that my contract included a "to be specified" period of time to allow me to successfully complete these tests and essays. With a mention that if you needed to NPC T, you could do so. And so far, it's paid off; got a 90 on my Shipwreck Archaeology exam.

squirrely1
October 21st, 2010, 05:14 PM
Yeah, sorry about that. I'm in the middle of midterms, but I'm almost done with my last one now, probably sometime later tonight.

However, I'm pretty sure that my contract included a "to be specified" period of time to allow me to successfully complete these tests and essays. With a mention that if you needed to NPC T, you could do so. And so far, it's paid off; got a 90 on my Shipwreck Archaeology exam.

Ok....well I don't think you ever really officially told me you were playing him :P :D But I'm glad and yeah....we can NPC him....just report into the MIA thread and we'll take care of it :) Welcome aboard ...we're glad to have you :)

Princess Awinita
October 21st, 2010, 05:17 PM
Ok....well I don't think you ever really officially told me you were playing him :P :D But I'm glad and yeah....we can NPC him....just report into the MIA thread and we'll take care of it :) Welcome aboard ...we're glad to have you :)
He's not for eating Suse!!!!:mckay:

Oranos
October 21st, 2010, 05:29 PM

I didn't "officially" tell you? I could have sworn I did... :S

Oh, I guess I didn't see that thread here, but then I can barely keep my eyes open now (and it wasn't much better then). I am like so hopped up on caffeine, the only reason I'm still awake. :p

But it's kind of pointless now. I just need to finish up a couple of questions (identify however many primate characteristics and what period those characteristics originated, and I need to describe how paleoanthropologists reconstruct early hominin behavior) and I should be done. Then I'll sleep for like the first time in a week (:rolleyes:) and be back to a more regular posting schedule.

squirrely1
October 21st, 2010, 09:54 PM
He's not for eating Suse!!!!:mckay:
:eek: He's not? :confused: .... Dang and I was so looking forward to that :P :P

I didn't "officially" tell you? I could have sworn I did... :S

Oh, I guess I didn't see that thread here, but then I can barely keep my eyes open now (and it wasn't much better then). I am like so hopped up on caffeine, the only reason I'm still awake. :p

But it's kind of pointless now. I just need to finish up a couple of questions (identify however many primate characteristics and what period those characteristics originated, and I need to describe how paleoanthropologists reconstruct early hominin behavior) and I should be done. Then I'll sleep for like the first time in a week (:rolleyes:) and be back to a more regular posting schedule.

Oh WOW! :weiranime33: well yes....by all means get your work done and then sleep my good man.... *hugs* then come back when you are well rested...we certainly don't need a cranky Teal'c :S :eejL :P :P Have fun :D

Ryn
October 21st, 2010, 10:49 PM
Don't worry, SQ, O is pretty much always like this. :) *big hugs to both* :D

PJ told me last night work kept him busy - so that's why there's no new posts in Atlantis right now... :/ *whacks PJ's work* :P

Oranos
October 21st, 2010, 11:35 PM
Oh WOW! :weiranime33: well yes....by all means get your work done and then sleep my good man.... *hugs* then come back when you are well rested...we certainly don't need a cranky Teal'c :S :eejL :P :P Have fun :D

Just finished up with my midterm now, got it uploaded, so fingers crossed on this one. But yeah, I think I may sleep for a couple of days straight. :p

Like this? :jack_new_anime05: Yeah ... no. :p

squirrely1
October 22nd, 2010, 07:34 AM

PJ told me last night work kept him busy - so that's why there's no new posts in Atlantis right now... :/ *whacks PJ's work* :P
*helps Ryn whack PJ's work* :P :D

Just finished up with my midterm now, got it uploaded, so fingers crossed on this one. But yeah, I think I may sleep for a couple of days straight. :p

Like this? :jack_new_anime05: Yeah ... no. :p
but before you sleep come back here and make a Teal'c post... I mean just have him get dressed...or something :S but be careful around Sam....she may notice you have a hickey or your pants on backwards or something *giggles* She's evil like that :P :P

Vagabond Serpent
October 22nd, 2010, 08:13 AM
Some fresh ideas in SG-4 are appreciated as my brain's flat... :S :P

Oranos
October 22nd, 2010, 10:01 AM
but before you sleep come back here and make a Teal'c post... I mean just have him get dressed...or something :S

Well, I'm more or less "up" now. I'll probably head out to eat, maybe run a couple of errands, but I'll see what I can do when I get back later. :)

but be careful around Sam....she may notice you have a hickey or your pants on backwards or something *giggles* She's evil like that :P :P

Nobody messes with Teal'c like that ... even if there is that one officer he's teaching how to "kel'no'reem." :p

Princess Awinita
October 22nd, 2010, 12:35 PM
:eek: He's not? :confused: .... Dang and I was so looking forward to that :P :P
Give him back his leg..... and foot, and sock, and boot..... that's a good girl

squirrely1
October 22nd, 2010, 01:10 PM
gee your brain looks fine to me VS :P Well you are "shopping" at the gear store right now right? I can't think of anything more exciting to do.... *giggles* ..... I luvs shopping :D :D
What is the plan...to catch up with the Korean and make him spill.....to lead you in a deadend or what? not sure what's up on the docket for you guys :S :S

Well, I'm more or less "up" now. I'll probably head out to eat, maybe run a couple of errands, but I'll see what I can do when I get back later. :)

Nobody messes with Teal'c like that ... even if there is that one officer he's teaching how to "kel'no'reem." :p
Excuses, Excuses :P :P Actually the best way to keeping Teal'c un messed with.... is to reduce the temptation for us to NPC him... so get postin!! Mwhahahahaha

Give him back his leg..... and foot, and sock, and boot..... that's a good girl

ah shucks and they were so tasty :P

Oranos
October 22nd, 2010, 03:11 PM
Excuses, Excuses :P :P Actually the best way to keeping Teal'c un messed with.... is to reduce the temptation for us to NPC him... so get postin!! Mwhahahahaha

So I took the day for myself - after a hard couple of weeks of midterms. I'm a little less tired, and ready to deal with Teal'c from a fresh perspective, which probably means you'll get a better post from me. ;)

Aragon101
October 22nd, 2010, 04:18 PM

Maybe a lucky break? The Korean gets mugged by someone? :P

squirrely1
October 22nd, 2010, 06:25 PM
So I took the day for myself - after a hard couple of weeks of midterms. I'm a little less tired, and ready to deal with Teal'c from a fresh perspective, which probably means you'll get a better post from me. ;)
Oh goody! :D :D *wrings hands impatiently* :D

Maybe a lucky break? The Korean gets mugged by someone? :P

Or I could break out the "Little Old Lady" again... *snort* :P

Princess Awinita
October 22nd, 2010, 06:27 PM
ah shucks and they were so tasty :P
When mother hears about this.... I'll gladly be somewhere else with Toothless

Oranos
October 22nd, 2010, 09:37 PM
Oh goody! :D :D *wrings hands impatiently* :D

I believe that patience is a virtue. :p

But thanks for not holding me too strictly to my earlier post. I just found out that someone I know passed away.

squirrely1
October 22nd, 2010, 09:53 PM

But thanks for not holding me too strictly to my earlier post. I just found out that someone I know passed away.

:( I'm so sorry to hear this O... :( :( *hugs*

Apollodragon
October 23rd, 2010, 04:01 PM

Sorry to hear that too.

Oranos
October 23rd, 2010, 04:33 PM
:( I'm so sorry to hear this O... :( :( *hugs*

Sorry to hear that too.

Thanks for the support, guys.

I think I compartmentalize better than most, but I don't think it's news that you're ever fully prepared to hear. I hadn't seen him in a while, but with me being at college and all, there's no possible way for me to make it back home either.

Oh, and you can let go now, SQ. I'd like to be able to breathe again.

Col.Foley
October 23rd, 2010, 04:38 PM
My Condolences Oranos :(. I would hug you but I know how you reacted when SQ did that. :P

Aragon101
October 23rd, 2010, 04:40 PM
My Condolences Oranos :(. I would hug you but I know how you reacted when SQ did that. :P

Likewise on the condolences. And i think a hug from SQ does indeed elicit a reaction :eek:

squirrely1
October 23rd, 2010, 04:43 PM
Thanks for the support, guys.

I think I compartmentalize better than most, but I don't think it's news that you're ever fully prepared to hear. I hadn't seen him in a while, but with me being at college and all, there's no possible way for me to make it back home either.

Oh, and you can let go now, SQ. I'd like to be able to breathe again.

OH.....whoops :D *let's go* :o Oh well I get carried away....and can't help it :P

Col.Foley
October 23rd, 2010, 04:50 PM
Likewise on the condolences. And i think a hug from SQ does indeed elicit a reaction :eek:

Funny dude. :P

Oranos
October 23rd, 2010, 04:50 PM

No, see, I know you too well to fall for this. You say nice things now, but you're going to rub it in when the Bolts lose tomorrow. :p

Thanks. And yeah, those are pretty scary things.

OH.....whoops :D *let's go* :o Oh well I get carried away....and can't help it :P

*Flounders on floor, gasping for air* :p

Col.Foley
October 23rd, 2010, 04:54 PM
No, see, I know you too well to fall for this. You say nice things now, but you're going to rub it in when the Bolts lose tomorrow. :p

Thanks. And yeah, those are pretty scary things.

*Flounders on floor, gasping for air* :p

This is personal, thats sports. :P

Oranos
October 23rd, 2010, 04:57 PM
This is personal, thats sports. :P

It's personal to me. :p

Col.Foley
October 23rd, 2010, 05:03 PM

well you're a loony. :p

Aragon101
October 23rd, 2010, 05:08 PM

You've got Garrus as your avatar. You win IMO.

Col.Foley
October 23rd, 2010, 05:09 PM

Yeah but I got a Baseball bat, beat that. :P

Oranos
October 23rd, 2010, 05:17 PM

I like you already. ;)

Yeah but I got a Baseball bat, beat that. :P

Sorry, pal. The only thing more [email protected]$$ than Garrus is his sniper rifle. And you don't got it. :p

Col.Foley
October 23rd, 2010, 05:21 PM
I like you already. ;)

Sorry, pal. The only thing more [email protected]$$ than Garrus is his sniper rifle. And you don't got it. :p

:lol: SOunds fun. :P

Vagabond Serpent
October 24th, 2010, 08:05 AM
Sorry to hear that Oranos... :(

*gives a friendly hug too*

Now let me try and post something...

RogueRanger
October 24th, 2010, 12:28 PM

I'm so sorry to hear that (read) Ori, I know how you feel *big hugs* And as for me, I don't want to hold anyone up, but I'n so busy with study right now, I can't think properly to post. I'll try and get back later today, sorry everyone:(

Ryn
October 24th, 2010, 01:22 PM
Sorry I didnt post that before, O, but you got lots of hugs from me as well....

http://forums.techguy.org/attachments/142833d1229459104/hugs_6.gif

((ok so maybe that's a little too sweet for our O...:P))

:)

puddlejumperOZ
October 24th, 2010, 02:07 PM
I won't hug, I won't hug.....oh damn....manly hugs for Oranos:eek:

RogueRanger
October 25th, 2010, 12:02 PM
Oh dad your give great hugs, even for well um:lol:

Ok where is everyone:weiranime42:

Ryn
October 25th, 2010, 01:19 PM
I'm here and twiddling thumbs :D

Could do with a hug too :rolleyes:

RogueRanger
October 25th, 2010, 01:26 PM
*megahugs* for Ryn. Now untwidle those thumbs and create:P

puddlejumperOZ
October 25th, 2010, 05:52 PM
:indeed: Untwiddle Ryn:P

Mel I'm going to post a bit of a conversation I had with Setsusana on IM in your SG4 chat page.

Oranos
October 25th, 2010, 09:03 PM
I'm so sorry to hear that (read) Ori, I know how you feel *big hugs*

Of course you'd get all technical on me. :p

Sorry I didnt post that before, O, but you got lots of hugs from me as well....[

http://forums.techguy.org/attachments/142833d1229459104/hugs_6.gif

((ok so maybe that's a little too sweet for our O...:P))

:)

What the hell is this crap!? It's like all sparkly (or whatever the effect is) and non-man like. :p

I won't hug, I won't hug.....oh damn....manly hugs for Oranos:eek:

This is ... awkward. Can you let go now? :p

RogueRanger
October 25th, 2010, 09:08 PM
:lol: Funny:D

I'm a little tired so I'm going to rest for a while. I got home early so I could post but nothings coming out right. I'll try again tomorrow:o

Ryn
October 25th, 2010, 11:02 PM
*megahugs* for Ryn. Now untwidle those thumbs and create:P

:indeed: Untwiddle Ryn:P

*hugs back, posts, then runs and hides* :eek:
I know it's not ENTIRELY what we agreed upon.... :P :P :P

What the hell is this crap!? It's like all sparkly (or whatever the effect is) and non-man like. :p

I don't know any more about those critters than you do, all I did was, I googled hugs images and well, that came up. :P All hail the mighty power of image search!

RogueRanger
October 26th, 2010, 02:59 PM
Sorry if I'm holding anyone up today, not feeling very well. oh and GW was down for so long :o

puddlejumperOZ
October 26th, 2010, 08:23 PM
As Mel has posted up there, she is unwell at the moment. It may just be a tummy bug, I'll know when I get home tonight.