PDA

View Full Version : Stargate New Seasons : OOC

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Vagabond Serpent
September 9th, 2010, 08:37 PM
I see... But ain't our game starts after SGU s1??

And Weeds, I meant that we forgot about those LA members we beamed aboard. :D

RogueRanger
September 9th, 2010, 08:45 PM
It does, but what time lag is there between then and the start of Sam's story, I never read that.

And the LA are bound up, so:P

Aragon101
September 9th, 2010, 08:48 PM
It does, but what time lag is there between then and the start of Sam's story, I never read that.

And the LA are bound up, so:P

A few weeks at most.

As far as a wedding, HA. That is all.

Vagabond Serpent
September 9th, 2010, 09:03 PM
IIRC, the last of previous episode stated by Young that they were on Destiny for several months already... So it can be January next year, OK, giving TJ's big belly. :P

But shouldn't those LA be beaten up/interrogated/executed receive medical aid/poisoned fed? :P

Weedle
September 9th, 2010, 09:56 PM
Ok guys I'm here but I can't stay. I'm in bed and my head has a 1000 horses in it. Doc says I got pneumonia bad, so well. Anyway were are we??

Vagabond Serpent
September 9th, 2010, 09:57 PM
So, we'll have to NPC Ty in SG-4?

Weedle
September 9th, 2010, 10:14 PM
I can make one post before I try to sleep. Give me a heads up I can't think too good right now

Vagabond Serpent
September 9th, 2010, 10:19 PM
Make Ty slip in the next carriage and drag Ellen along OR make the door locked. ;) I posted that they stand in corner close to door, and train is already speeding to the next station.

Weedle
September 9th, 2010, 10:43 PM
Too late:P Anyway's I've been thinking this is looking to easy. So we should somehow lose the NK. He's gonna go to Iran, so we have him ID'd at Heathrow the Oddity beams us out and we'll be waiting for him there, follow him again, only this time we stick to him like sh*te on a blanket. How does Elena feel about wearing a head scarf:P

Oh btw she can be herself, the Irany's like the Russian people:D

*Elvis voice, Thank you, thank you*

Vagabond Serpent
September 9th, 2010, 10:46 PM
Fine, we'll lose him... ;) Oh, and I think she'll get pissed off by burka, but as Iran and we are somewhat allied, she'll be herself. :P

Ryn
September 9th, 2010, 10:48 PM
Benjamin Alexander *hugs* :lol: You nit.

Who you calling a nit chicken legs:P

Chiken legs? Oh right lard arse:P

Pretzel:P

^^^Fatso:P

Okay.... keep it down will you, I gotta say this feels weird playing with a family like this, I am not used to this and please, stop calling names .... me no likey. :(

Right, let's see how many Genii Ronon's killed already. ;)
He'll definitely get the one that's shot MacGregor :eek:

puddlejumperOZ
September 9th, 2010, 10:51 PM
Watch out Ryn, if Ben and Mel adopt you, oh boy:lol:

Ryn
September 9th, 2010, 11:05 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek:

*hides quickly*

oh btw posted, hope it is ok, tell me if not 'kay :eek:

puddlejumperOZ
September 9th, 2010, 11:08 PM
Ok I'll let you know. I've got time for a post:D

You can't hide from those two, they have some kind of animal tracking instinct:eek:

(always found my spare change):mckay:

Princess Awinita
September 10th, 2010, 12:04 AM
Mel; 10 Jan? amazing!! My wedding is on 11 Jan next year :D

pookey
September 10th, 2010, 04:48 AM
:lol: Mel and Ben great banter, had me in stitches:lol:

RogueRanger
September 10th, 2010, 12:52 PM
Ok I'll let you know. I've got time for a post:D

You can't hide from those two, they have some kind of animal tracking instinct:eek:

(always found my spare change):mckay:

Well if you leave your trouser's full of things, daddy what do you expect kids to do?:P

Mel; 10 Jan? amazing!! My wedding is on 11 Jan next year :D
Oh that's not our Wedding date, that's our interview with him, he wants to make sure we're right in the head:lol:

It's what we do:weiranime42:

Ryn
September 10th, 2010, 01:33 PM

Once you're done laughing, I hope you can post Pooks :P .... *watches poor Radek there, looking all confused* :P

btw did Carson cloak the Jumper? :eek:

RogueRanger
September 10th, 2010, 01:47 PM
As far as I can see reading the posts, the Jumper isn't cloaked. Looking at the map, I think John should go for the Jumper and use the drones to take out the Genii nearest to Teyla and co. It may well be that you're up against a garrison though, there are still a convoy on the way, a sniper in the town hall and maybe more to the East (I know there is);)

Ryn
September 10th, 2010, 01:58 PM
OK!
Well I left my post open as much as I could - so it can go either way. :)

Off to zzzz now, goodnight all and don't go too fast when I'm gone, 'kay, leave some RP morsels for lil me, please? ;)

RogueRanger
September 10th, 2010, 02:05 PM
No worries Ryn, I'll get dad out of the modelling thread:mackay: And get him to post. Mum's gone off to netball and I'm heading out to the beach, surfing *yay*:D

Princess Awinita
September 10th, 2010, 06:31 PM
Oh that's not our Wedding date, that's our interview with him, he wants to make sure we're right in the head:lol:
Depends on the guy you want :) But congrats anyhow :D

Ryn
September 11th, 2010, 01:32 AM
Hmmm I really thought Beckett was flying the jumper but Izzy now says he ran? :beckettanime14::ronananime25:

Mesa confused here :lol:

Trillian52
September 11th, 2010, 03:50 AM
I thought Sheppard & Mackay were going to try to get to the jumper ... ??? :S

pookey
September 11th, 2010, 04:53 AM
i thought beckett was flying it:confused: but Sheppard and Mckay wouldnt be aware that he is, as he hasnt said anything:confused:

RogueRanger
September 12th, 2010, 01:44 PM
John and Rodney were running. Carson headed to the village (my but he was fast):lol:

Ok a little heads up. This is going to get messy. The mission is going to go belly up, and unless there is a last minute reprieve, the Atlantis team is going to lose badly. You need to re-group and make a stand somewhere until relief can be with you. That's all I'm going to give you:P

BTW, don't forget everyone, this is like RL, if Carson has to run 3 kilomtres you have to try and make it seem like it. Other than that, you are all doing very well:D

Apollodragon
September 12th, 2010, 02:15 PM
I hope everyone had a good weekend. Saturday was atypical anniversary of 9/11 for me, every year I get blue and moody on the day. Plus the stress of being an adult and a college student has not help my sleeping pattern this past couple of weeks. Plus my relationship has hit a rocky point right now but other then that I am trying to keep up beat.

squirrely1
September 12th, 2010, 02:20 PM
I hope everyone had a good weekend. Saturday was atypical anniversary of 9/11 for me, every year I get blue and moody on the day. Plus the stress of being an adult and a college student has not help my sleeping pattern this past couple of weeks. Plus my relationship has hit a rocky point right now but other then that I am trying to keep up beat.

Sorry to hear this Apollo :S *hugs* And I was real depressed yesterday too for 9/11.... I wanted to just sit around and do nothing :(

RogueRanger
September 12th, 2010, 03:06 PM
We had some Firefighters and our old Prime Minister go over there, the ceremony on TV was lovely.

Apollodragon
September 12th, 2010, 03:10 PM
I spent most of the day sitting around doing nothing but I made myself go out to the pool for a swim. Having your firefighters and old PM come over helps remind us that 9/11 was a international event not just an American event.

benoz777
September 12th, 2010, 04:23 PM
It affected us all and I hope it never fades in peoples minds, but inevitably it will. It's amazing how quickly people do forget.:S

Isolde
September 12th, 2010, 04:46 PM
Ok a little heads up. This is going to get messy. The mission is going to go belly up, and unless there is a last minute reprieve, the Atlantis team is going to lose badly. You need to re-group and make a stand somewhere until relief can be with you. That's all I'm going to give you:P

BTW, don't forget everyone, this is like RL, if Carson has to run 3 kilomtres you have to try and make it seem like it. Other than that, you are all doing very well:D

Umm... :o I had no idea it was that far, sorry, but I do have an excuse in that I'm only just starting to get over jet-lag. :weiranime32: *makes note to do better* Anyhoo... I'll wait to see how the others post before I make my next gaff... er... entry. :P

puddlejumperOZ
September 12th, 2010, 04:52 PM
Don't worry over it Issy, it's going to take a while before we're all doing it in our sleep. There's two posts for you to work on at the moment I think. The Cavalry is coming, but it's not what you think;) Nudges towards Atlantis thread:D

Apollodragon
September 12th, 2010, 06:15 PM
SQ thanks for the hug

puddlejumperOZ
September 12th, 2010, 06:16 PM
*Gives Apollo a beer*;)

squirrely1
September 12th, 2010, 06:21 PM
SQ thanks for the hug
You're welcome! :)

*Gives Apollo a beer*;)

*steals the beer* :D :D Oh....wait....dangit this isnt' the Cantina.....Sorry :o

puddlejumperOZ
September 12th, 2010, 08:07 PM
Nope it ain't:P

Princess Awinita
September 12th, 2010, 08:13 PM
You're welcome! :)

*steals the beer* :D :D Oh....wait....dangit this isnt' the Cantina.....Sorry :o
*is sad that her younger sister does NOT learn from her mistakes*

Why the frack are you still in that palce Suse?!

puddlejumperOZ
September 12th, 2010, 08:22 PM
A veritable den of ill repute it is. BTW anyone seen Cam??????:eek:

Princess Awinita
September 12th, 2010, 08:24 PM
A veritable den of ill repute it is. BTW anyone seen Cam??????:eek:
You mean Foley? yeah, he's with Suse.... both of them are addicted to the place, thankfully I pop in from time to time... but not as much as I used to

puddlejumperOZ
September 12th, 2010, 08:34 PM
That's good, duck down there and throw a bomb in a get them over here, we need some action a happening:D

Princess Awinita
September 12th, 2010, 08:37 PM
That's good, duck down there and throw a bomb in a get them over here, we need some action a happening:D
OK a bomb.... what kind? I can make....

pipe bombs
molotov cocktales
basic land mind plus a few rocks
nailbombs.....
Now that I think about it, a nailbomb might dfo it, are medics standing by in this thread Admiral OZ??

squirrely1
September 12th, 2010, 08:52 PM
Nope it ain't:P
:P :P

*is sad that her younger sister does NOT learn from her mistakes*

Why the frack are you still in that palce Suse?!
becuase I like that place...it's were me friends are :P :D
well they say otherwise but still... I like being tortured .....to death over and over again :S :P

Ok Ok we'll be right there geeze.....slave driver you are. Oh and hey we were posting while you were off gallivanting over the weekend....so :P :P :P on you too :P :D

Princess Awinita
September 12th, 2010, 08:54 PM

well they say otherwise but still... I like being tortured .....to death over and over again :S :P

Ok Ok we'll be right there geeze.....slave driver you are. Oh and hey we were posting while you were off gallivanting over the weekend....so :P :P :P on you too :P :D
What would Mother sday when she finds out that not only are you taking sword lessons from Sir Faldour, but also going to taverns with him, and TIFFY TOO!! >.<

Also I have yet to submit my character(s), so don;t get gung oh on me Suse!

squirrely1
September 12th, 2010, 08:55 PM
What would Mother sday when she finds out that not only are you taking sword lessons from Sir Faldour, but also going to taverns with him, and TIFFY TOO!! >.<

Also I have yet to submit my character(s), so don;t get gung oh on me Suse!

well you know me :o always the rebel in the family :S :P ANd I won't ....take your time sis :)

Princess Awinita
September 12th, 2010, 09:00 PM
well you know me :o always the rebel in the family :S :P ANd I won't ....take your time sis :)
Ah yes, takem y time, mother ever finds out you took Tiffy who's not even one year old yet, and gave her a beer!!!............ *vents off steam quietly in a corner*

marilynrose
September 12th, 2010, 09:03 PM

a day and a half, gotta have some down time:P

puddlejumperOZ
September 12th, 2010, 09:05 PM
Thank you Honey ^^ someone needs to set them straight:lol:

squirrely1
September 12th, 2010, 09:24 PM
Ah yes, takem y time, mother ever finds out you took Tiffy who's not even one year old yet, and gave her a beer!!!............ *vents off steam quietly in a corner*
but....but .....but I did no such thing :S :P

a day and a half, gotta have some down time:P

agreed....but we have to have some down time as well...and I posted yesterday I believe..... I try to make at least one post a day.....so I will post again soon.....but it will probably be in the morning :P Cuz I"m tired and heading to bed now....NIGHT! :)

EDIT: I just checked...and my last post was on the 11th but I was waiting for others to post that is why I ddin't post yesterday....so I will be back in a few hours to post :S After I get some shut eye ;)

Princess Awinita
September 12th, 2010, 09:39 PM
'shut eye' she says, 'not so' says I, 'more like time with Faldour....' I will not detail that :)

In meantime, I'm gonna go swimming, I may or may not be back until late tonight my time, bye all!

RogueRanger
September 12th, 2010, 10:51 PM
Everyone ^^^^
Please don't let me get mad, try as much as you can to keep your posts on topic, otherwise we'll lose it, thanks.

Melanie GM :sam:

Ryn
September 12th, 2010, 10:59 PM
Right ... *reads posts*

Got to try and find my non-existent tactical skills eh?

RogueRanger
September 12th, 2010, 11:19 PM
Ok everyone, I'd like you all to welcome Ryn as our number 3 GM. Be nice or she'll get out the 4x2:eek: Welcome GM Ryn:D

Ok Atlantis Team, you're soing great. SG1 and SG4, you are as well, keep it up all of you and SG1 your turn for action is drawing very very close;)

Vagabond Serpent
September 13th, 2010, 12:30 AM
My katana and gauss rifle are more dangerous. :P

Ryn
September 13th, 2010, 01:44 AM
Thanks Mel :P but according to Google a 4x2 is a car? How am I supposed to keep order with a ride? :beckettanime14: :ronananime01: :ronananime25:

pookey
September 13th, 2010, 01:55 AM
she meant a 2x4, plank of wood

Ryn
September 13th, 2010, 02:06 AM
Ah - now that makes more sense :D

And - yay - just noticed I'm a full Colonel now :D :D

Does anyone have any ideas for Teyla - don't want her to become the wallflower again :eek: I'm stuck about what to do with her. :(

Isolde
September 13th, 2010, 08:57 AM
She could join Todd on that there turret. :P

Btw, for the sake of realism, and because pedantry is second nature to me, wouldn't a jumper exploding cause a crater, as well as give Shep and Rodders some pretty horrendous injuries, not least of which would be the deafness you get with blasts? *shrugs* A gal has to know these things.

Ryn
September 13th, 2010, 09:14 AM
^^^ What she said. And, thanks for Teyla's hint. Will wait and see what Trills posts next... if Todd will even rise up there... :rolleyes: He probably won't :P

And you know, what irks me a little, is also the fact that the Genii's bullets just magically pierce the PJ's forcefield just like that, only firing a little longer than usual? I don't know if that's possible to be honest... :/ But willing to go along with it. Maybe a rocket launcher would've pierced the field... I dunno. :)

pookey
September 13th, 2010, 09:24 AM
i thought the cloak nor the shield was activated when they landed:confused: i think Rodney and John were to far away to get hit by the full force of the blast, but i will alter the post if thats the case, please let me know:p

Isolde
September 13th, 2010, 09:44 AM
We might have to wait for Australia to wake up, so perhaps we should just address the problem ourselves, and say the shells didn't blow up the jumper? If they fall close enough to the jumper it would cause issues when they come into contact with the shield, i.e. plenty big bangs, and all sorts of disturbance in the ether.

Vagabond Serpent
September 13th, 2010, 09:46 AM
Shields should probably withstand the explosion of a missile as they were designed to hold energy weapons bolts...

Isolde
September 13th, 2010, 09:47 AM
Shields should probably withstand the explosion of a missile as they were designed to hold energy weapons bolts...

That's what I figured, VS. :P

Ryn
September 13th, 2010, 09:53 AM
I'll wait till the Ozzies wake up and say aye or nay ... :P don't want to make that edit button too tired ;)

RogueRanger
September 13th, 2010, 11:54 AM
I spoke with Ben last night. These are his words. The ballastics of possibly naquada enhanced shells would after successive hits do a lot of damage to a PJ and eventually causing it to rupture and explode if the power cells were hit. The PJ has to be powered up for the shields to be fully active otherwise they are minimal and yes John and Mckay might well be injured.
I hope you guys haven't sabotaged the plot for the sake of heroism:P

Ryn
September 13th, 2010, 12:03 PM
Who said we sabotaged anything? All we did was ask questions :P
We did play along with what happened :)
Thanks for the explanation - I think I get it - :P

RogueRanger
September 13th, 2010, 12:09 PM
You did well, eliminating one major threat was a good step. Now even though the first Genii force has re-grouped, with the tower at your disposal, and there is a heavy machine gun there as well as the sniper rifle, you should use that to good effect. It won't be of great use against the armoured cars, as they have light cannons, but it should keep you safe until rescue arrives:D

Not my plan, it comes from an Army officer:)

Ryn
September 13th, 2010, 12:12 PM
Not quite eliminated yet - they still need to actually get IN the tower - a lot of things can happen before that *nudge nudge* ;)

RogueRanger
September 13th, 2010, 12:27 PM
Yes, that's going to be tricky. if you look at the map you can see the main force with the commander has a clear view of the paths leading to the tower. The other guys, now only three, that Ronon shot, they are making their way towards the commander around the front. I think somehow you need to get rid of them first. I'll get dad to update the map for you:)

Ryn
September 13th, 2010, 12:31 PM
Ronon & co haven't moved from their position - Radek's (and later Carson) the only one that joined THEM. So, the map remains the same then? :beckettanime14:

My post doesn't really feel right but it's there now and I won't change it :P We can just assume Teyla asks that question about the same time Ronon barks if it was cloaked or not :o

:lol:

OK I'm sleep deprived, I need to go before I utter more nonsense than usual, so zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz's off.

Apollodragon
September 13th, 2010, 01:10 PM
PJ thanks for the beer. I really need more cold adult beverages right now.

RogueRanger
September 13th, 2010, 01:13 PM
'Pollo you ok now?:)

Apollodragon
September 13th, 2010, 01:24 PM
Mainly just relationship stuff.

RogueRanger
September 13th, 2010, 01:42 PM
Oh, sorry. been there. I hope it works out ok though, cause that really sux.:o

I have time to post in AM and then I'm off to Uni. I think my dad will post for you later, he's in a meeting this morning at work or something:)

Princess Awinita
September 13th, 2010, 01:47 PM
I know how it is, sometimes one just has to have a drink to drow sorrows, but some times it only makes things worse. *gets Apllo a lemonade*

puddlejumperOZ
September 13th, 2010, 07:17 PM
I'm posting an updated map in the SGA missions thread. Now here's where your fun really begins. We're are to presume at this point Anne has slipped into unconsciousness. You mission will be to get to the Town hall. But first you have to eliminate the three Genii blocking your way. As you pass the road, you will be in full sight of the Genii commander and her team. The street will be say twenty feet wide. Todd, being the strongest will need to carry Anne across, while the rest give covering fire from the corner of their building. You can see the small Genii team is exposed in between two buildings, so how do you take them out?

When Ronon shot one of the Genii earlier, she was carrying a RPG device (rocket propelled grenade) her body is laying about 150 ft immediatley to your north west on the small green patch that looks like a dogs bone. Whoever recovers that, will be exposed to GT1, so pick your route carefully.

Once Todd is across, one by one, you make the run as the others cover you. Then make for the tower.

Word of warning. The Town Hall, I hope some of you have played Dungeons and Dragons:lol:

puddlejumperOZ
September 13th, 2010, 08:05 PM
Map is here http://forum.gateworld.net/album.php?albumid=1912&attachmentid=27796&commentid=2884#picturecomment2884

RogueRanger
September 13th, 2010, 10:38 PM
Thanks dad:D Nice:)

Isolde your new office is here http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/76866-Stargate-New-Seasons-SG1-Resurgence-USS-General-Hammond-Medbay-1?p=11899149#post11899149

;)

Ryn
September 13th, 2010, 11:15 PM
Yes, I'm up now :P but need to catch a bus in a bit :eek: so won't post, just a quick question though - is that rocket launcher thing still on the ground next to that dead Genii? :S I'd figure they took it with them?

puddlejumperOZ
September 13th, 2010, 11:23 PM
It's still there. The Genii 2nd commander couldn't be bothered reloading it (twit) and perhaps he was in a hurry to get to another position. To use it, you need to mount the grenade in from the rear. Lets' say she has only three rounds, I wouldn't waste it on personnel. You have bigger fish to fry to the west, when they close in range, about 150 mtres, no more.:D Hope that helps. So where is the bus taking you off to Ryn?:)

Ryn
September 13th, 2010, 11:29 PM
:eek: well we'll see how that goes, might just wait on Izzy and/or Trills and Pooks to post first :) It's a good thing I know what's up now, was a little lost to be honest :P

The bus, oh to where I used to live when I was little, I frequently visit the people I know there, almost family now :D
got to run, see ya later!

Apollodragon
September 14th, 2010, 07:21 AM
PJ I have my dice bag and character ready in case you need me to jump in

Ryn
September 14th, 2010, 09:47 AM
I'll post later (tomorrow? whenever muse hits :P), bit too brain fried from work (there was too much of it :eek:). :S

--well, posted - the ooc hints helped :P - and I am correct in assuming that the clock tower is located on top of the town hall? or is it a church thingy?

Hope to see more people post, it's getting lonely in that thread... :P

RogueRanger
September 14th, 2010, 12:42 PM
:eek: well we'll see how that goes, might just wait on Izzy and/or Trills and Pooks to post first :) It's a good thing I know what's up now, was a little lost to be honest :P

The bus, oh to where I used to live when I was little, I frequently visit the people I know there, almost family now :D
got to run, see ya later!

I see Dad's been busy cooking up a hostile reception, D&D indeed:P

PJ I have my dice bag and character ready in case you need me to jump in

Apollo, if you can, I'll join with you, we'll be a hidden Genii group....somewhere:weiranime42:

I'll post later (tomorrow? whenever muse hits :P), bit too brain fried from work (there was too much of it :eek:). :S

--well, posted - the ooc hints helped :P - and I am correct in assuming that the clock tower is located on top of the town hall? or is it a church thingy?

Hope to see more people post, it's getting lonely in that thread... :P

I know, some of the crew have been MIA's:eek: But not to fear Ryn, I'm poking everywhere I can:D It's a place like this...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Granville-NSW-TownHall.jpg
Only imagine a clock tower on top:D

Ryn
September 14th, 2010, 12:56 PM
Always great to have a visual :D

*zooms off to zzzz*

RogueRanger
September 14th, 2010, 01:18 PM
Yep, it's a visual RP, I'm hoping we can get our artist friend to make a promo vid for us:D

Princess Awinita
September 14th, 2010, 02:17 PM
hmmmm.... where to jump in.... oh wait, almost forgot, mel is making me a thread :D

benoz777
September 14th, 2010, 03:36 PM
The pool is ready for you Princess:P

Princess Awinita
September 14th, 2010, 04:36 PM
The pool is ready for you Princess:P
is it warm? ;)

Aragon101
September 14th, 2010, 05:08 PM
I go away for a few days and the place turns into a warzone :sam34:

In any case, Mel, i'm ready to write something up for Drake but i need to make sure it matches what you've planned out already. Also something for the Genii which i mentioned earlier :P plz PM :)

benoz777
September 14th, 2010, 05:18 PM
is it warm? ;)

About the temperature of blood:P

I go away for a few days and the place turns into a warzone :sam34:

In any case, Mel, i'm ready to write something up for Drake but i need to make sure it matches what you've planned out already. Also something for the Genii which i mentioned earlier :P plz PM :)

Don't look at me:P Well something had to be done with those pesky Earthlings, they were getting it to easy:eek:

Princess Awinita
September 14th, 2010, 05:22 PM
About the temperature of blood:P

Don't look at me:P Well something had to be done with those pesky Earthlings, they were getting it to easy:eek:
hahahahahaha, not funny, and HEY!! I'm not an Earth person! I'm a Yipyip!

squirrely1
September 14th, 2010, 07:44 PM
and I thought I was nuts....you people are Certifiably CrAzY :eek: :P

RogueRanger
September 14th, 2010, 08:07 PM
^^^ Um isn't this where crazy peeps hang?????:P

Back on topic, on the Hammond, our medical officer has delayed our departure due to unforseen circumstances.......

Atlantis, someone else may have to be shot....er slightly damged, any takers?:eek:

RogueRanger
September 14th, 2010, 08:10 PM
Right I just noticed. Daniel and then Vala screwed up. Daniel posted in the Briefing Room, when Sam told them to go to her cabin. Admiral MacGregor was in the lead, so how on Earth did Daniel get there, oh and why did Vala follow him.....:eek: Edits please:P

Vagabond Serpent
September 14th, 2010, 08:12 PM
As for our mission, I'll wait until I know if Weeds is allowed to use a comp today and then post. ;)

pookey
September 14th, 2010, 08:14 PM
suppose Zelenka could cause im at a loss at what to do with him:S be gentle:p

Princess Awinita
September 14th, 2010, 08:29 PM
and I thought I was nuts....you people are Certifiably CrAzY :eek: :P
Would you like fries with that?

Apollodragon
September 14th, 2010, 08:35 PM
Right I just noticed. Daniel and then Vala screwed up. Daniel posted in the Briefing Room, when Sam told them to go to her cabin. Admiral MacGregor was in the lead, so how on Earth did Daniel get there, oh and why did Vala follow him.....:eek: Edits please:P

I most me losing my mind right now because of Excel but I can't find the post where Sam tells us to go Sam's cabin. The last thing I see is PJ post having Will tell us that he needs a brief us now and before that SG1 was stuck in the tunnel.

Vagabond Serpent
September 14th, 2010, 08:40 PM
It's there, Appolo:

{Colonel Samantha Carter}

As always, Sam was an expert at multi-tasking. She heard the discussion on knew everything that was going on around her. "Admiral Cate is here, yes in Medbay I believe..." She looked up and saw him head toward the elevator. "We can have the briefing in my cabin, straight down the main passage first turn on the left just before the lab then first door on your right." Sam tapped out a few log in commands and before she joined the others. "Major Marks, set the coordinates for PX6-2M7. We need to send Lt. Kusangi and Flt Lt. Hayden across to the Odyssey first though, they'll be needed to complete SG4's mission. Find out from Doctor Hayden how long she will be with her patient?"

puddlejumperOZ
September 14th, 2010, 08:45 PM
This post first AP and SQ http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/76338-Stargate-New-Seasons-SG1-Resurgence-USS-General-Hammond-Missions-Thread-RPG?p=11896742&viewfull=1#post11896742

and then this post http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/76338-Stargate-New-Seasons-SG1-Resurgence-USS-General-Hammond-Missions-Thread-RPG?p=11898499&viewfull=1#post11898499

In the second post you will see MacGregor walking away and acknowledging Sam for use of her cabin:D

OK SQ and AP as the girl said *edits*

Pookey, do you really want Radek shot???? No, I think Ronon can handle a little flesh wound easier:eek: Ryn will not be pleased:lol:

Princess Awinita
September 14th, 2010, 08:50 PM
*wonders if poking Mel is a good idea......*

Wait for Ben, or poke mel.... oh dear Buddha I hate this kind of test!! >.<

pookey
September 14th, 2010, 09:16 PM
not really, but Ronon has already been shot, didnt want him looking like a sieve:p

squirrely1
September 14th, 2010, 09:20 PM
editing is going to be hard...unless we just delete the posts....why can't we act like Daniel and Vala went off on some tangent cuz they were hungry and went where the food was... or they misunderstood where they were meeting? I mean mistakes are made like this in RL...everything doesn't always go as planned there can be break down in communications. I mean obviously we weren't too clear if we both got it wrong....altho I was just having Vala follow Daniel.... :lol: But you could have Sam call Daniel on the Com and track him down and give him and her a right scolding :P :P people have already read the posts....by now....it seems silly to edit it.

Princess Awinita
September 14th, 2010, 09:25 PM
*decks Suse* Hush you, you gotta do the editing as told, you want me to inform Mother that you snuck from Sir Faldour's house last night or not?

squirrely1
September 14th, 2010, 09:39 PM
*decks Suse* Hush you, you gotta do the editing as told, you want me to inform Mother that you snuck from Sir Faldour's house last night or not?

nah....make me :P *giggles* Actually I was going to wait to see what Mel says and see if Apollo edits Daniel first...cuz Vala was sort of along for the ride there. :D I just think it's silly to edit all that...when it's been there for two days now :P

Princess Awinita
September 14th, 2010, 09:43 PM
nah....make me :P *giggles* Actually I was going to wait to see what Mel says and see if Apollo edits Daniel first...cuz Vala was sort of along for the ride there. :D I just think it's silly to edit all that...when it's been there for two days now :P
OK, I'll wait on telling Mother you snuck out of Sir Faldours house with his son and went to that tavern again, I'm amazed that Mom even goes there too!

squirrely1
September 14th, 2010, 09:55 PM
OK, I'll wait on telling Mother you snuck out of Sir Faldours house with his son and went to that tavern again, I'm amazed that Mom even goes there too!

well we all have our vices sis.... :P I am going to sleep on this and I'll check back in the mornin to see what is all going down :D :D NIGHT :)

Princess Awinita
September 14th, 2010, 10:01 PM
well we all have our vices sis.... :P I am going to sleep on this and I'll check back in the mornin to see what is all going down :D :D NIGHT :)
OK, that is true, Now if only Mother is not informed of the Vorpal sword once again missing.........

RogueRanger
September 14th, 2010, 10:02 PM
Ok, I'll get dad to fix it so he turns to look and wonder where D and V have gone, then he can coms Sam and she will speak LOUDLY on the ships PA:P

Princess Awinita
September 14th, 2010, 10:15 PM
Ok, I'll get dad to fix it so he turns to look and wonder where D and V have gone, then he can coms Sam and she will speak LOUDLY on the ships PA:P
and you can try to poke your brother, OR post as Colonel Dong if ya want (or maybe the two CIA?) as I;'m going off for a swim as I really hate this computer >.<

squirrely1
September 14th, 2010, 10:16 PM

Sounds good :D It shall be FUNNY! :D :D :D *Hee* I think that is a better fix.....well easier cuz we've been quoted and stuff and that would be a logistical nightmare to edit now IMO. THANKS MEL.....sorry that was a screw up......but you know Daniel and Vala....they can't be trusted....always off doing their own thing! :P

RogueRanger
September 14th, 2010, 10:29 PM
^^^K Aunty Q, it will be done.

And Sis, patience girl we have a life here ya know, Ben will post in the morning for you...if Heike lets him:P

Princess Awinita
September 14th, 2010, 10:47 PM
IOki good, let him know he and the fam are in my prayers! I'll light some incense for them on sunday mornuing at temple serivces!! The Admiral informed me, three new ones joinnig the family all at once, yeah, lotsa prayers needed!

puddlejumperOZ
September 14th, 2010, 10:52 PM
Shhhh Tae, someone might get the wrong impression of him:P

Ok, SQ and Apollo, I've attended to your curious situation:D

Ryn
September 14th, 2010, 10:53 PM
Well, it wasn't exactly a shot per se... Ronon got hit by a falling brick that fell down that building he was hiding at, the grenade from the launcher missed him by a few meters and hit the building instead.... so now he's got blood trickling down his left ear... :rolleyes: Might be the head that's wounded, or the ear, or both, I dunno... :) Head wounds always bleed a lot even if they're minor ones. He's running on adrenaline now, he won't really mention it until someone else does :P

Teyla might be a good target, and dare I mention Todd? :lol:

I woke up with a cold this morning. :(

RogueRanger
September 14th, 2010, 11:15 PM
Oh take care Ryn, I hope it leaves you soon.:)

I have to go now, posted like mad everywhere, one more and nighty night:D

Oh Dad said Shep will take a bullet:eek:

Ryn
September 14th, 2010, 11:28 PM
Yeah, me too :)

posted, of course everyone will have gone now and I'll have to wait until tomorrow, I guess.... :) :P

*disappears to RL as well*

Aragon101
September 15th, 2010, 03:25 AM
You could always go a little darker and have Todd get shot and be forced to feed on a Genii.

He'd enjoy feeding again methinks.

Also just for me own information, why did Atlantis suddenly become a warzone?

squirrely1
September 15th, 2010, 04:54 AM
Shhhh Tae, someone might get the wrong impression of him:P

Ok, SQ and Apollo, I've attended to your curious situation:D

Thanks Bro.... I so owe you BIG!! ;) :D :D I'll have that special brew delivered tomorrow! ;) :D

Ryn
September 15th, 2010, 06:50 AM
You could always go a little darker and have Todd get shot and be forced to feed on a Genii.

Heh. I like that about Todd, but your question doesn't make sense, Baku's not a warzone, it's just the Genii got a little trigger happy I guess... and for my own information, didn't you think up that whole plot? Then don't be surprised as to what happens, eh... :P

Trillian52
September 15th, 2010, 09:39 AM

In the absence of being allowed to feed on Beckett, I think I can safely say Todd would be more than happy to be shot if it meant he could feed on at least a couple of Genii! :wraithanime11:

Aragon101
September 15th, 2010, 09:41 AM
Heh. I like that about Todd, but your question doesn't make sense, Baku's not a warzone, it's just the Genii got a little trigger happy I guess... and for my own information, didn't you think up that whole plot? Then don't be surprised as to what happens, eh... :P

Not to point fingers, but someone jumped the gun. My idea was for the Genii to have a rogue element led by Sora who are more interested in putting an end to the Wraith by any means necessary, including helping the Pasgard. They were going to be more like 'shadow' agents rather than open conflict. Certainly they wouldn't openly engage Atlantis since y'know.. Atlantis has big honking space guns of doom.

So... I dunno.

As far as Drake, here's a quick and dirty version of my reintroduction for Drake (For Jacksclone1 to use)

Drake crouched down and looked at the man tied up before him. He was spindly and sported black eyes. Sayid had worked him over pretty bad, but still the information hadn't come out. It was so simple too - directions for a shipping container full of Ammonium Perchlorate. "Berhooz, you ever had a drink before?" The night sky was ominous, the sand getting in every nook and cranny. Dammit, Drake liked temperate zones, not the sand of the middle of nowhere - literally. He didn't even see a manmade light in the distance on this abandoned road. "Like, a real drink?"

Berhooz didn't answer, his shiny blue grey suit reflected the light from the moon making him seem almost angelic. Drake wasn't fooled. Berhooz had supplied some of the most dangerous men in the world with weapons. Weapons he needed to track.

"Don't bother Drake, he won't tell us."

Drake turned to Sayid, short and stocky, Sayid was the kind of man you didn't want to say no to. Drake nodded softly and decided to go a little further. "Maybe you're right." He turned back to Berhooz who still didn't say anything, but seemed worried. "Lucky day, you get a drink." Drake reached into his back pocket and pulled out mickey of moonshine. This place was dry, but Drake didn't really care. It's not like he was following laws anymore. Drake opened hte metal flask and splashed it out onto Berhooz over his face and suit, the arms dealer spit and coughed as he was drenched in moments.

"Gah! You inhuman bisho'ur! Kodeto Bokun!"

Drake turned to Sayid. "What'd he say?"

"You don't want to know."

Shrugging, Drake reached into his coat pocket and pulled out a pack of Marlboro's, he shook out a single cigarette and a matchbook. Berhooz began to pant and watched as Drake lit the wooden match, liting his cigarette but not putting out hte match, instead letting it burn out. "Wait!"

Drake held the match, the flame quickly ate away at the wood. "Oh? Something to say?"

Berhooz hesitated, and Drake waved the match back and forth. Finally he spoke. "Tehran! I sent your shipment to Terhan! They paid me three times your price! I can get you-"

Drake snorted. "Too late." With that, Drake flicked the match forward and onto Berhooz. He ignored the man's screams as the alcohol ignited and turned him into a self-roasting barbeque. Drake pushed it out of his mind. Berhooz was a killer and deserved worse, but General O'Neill had been right. He really would lose a part of himself by infiltrating into these terrorist organizations.

The flames died down soon after, and Sayid motioned to Drake. "Let's go, we'll find a Jende Khaibooni and book out flight to Tehran. Al-Massani would want to meet you for this. We wouldn't have caught him if you hadn't told us."

Drake shrugged and took another drag on his cigarette. "Yeah well.. Al-Massani pays better than the Marines." Drake followed Sayid, and wondered just how long he'd have to keep this up for. Something told him it'd be a very long time.

Ryn
September 15th, 2010, 09:51 AM
Ah well... we'll see how it goes, I guess. :) The Genii can always see the light and stop shooting :P
Then we can be on our merry way and cure wounded, and go figure out the Pasgard... :D

RogueRanger
September 15th, 2010, 12:20 PM
The Genii bust was a case of a rogue element within a rogue element. Like factions within any political group, some disagree with the others. Ben and I came up with the idea just to give the Atlantis team something more than an explore of a deserted planet. So this faction of the Genii is another splinter group who though aligned with Sora, chose to do things their own way and maybe a grab for power, but they needed a base from which to operate. They are hostile to just about everyone, seeking to fill the vacuum by a weakened Wraith, and the recent absence of Atlantis.

Ryn
September 15th, 2010, 01:44 PM
Hope for more posts when I'm sleeping - again - :P

It's way past my bedtime :eek: Goodnight folks :D

RogueRanger
September 15th, 2010, 01:59 PM
Nighty night Ryn, get well. We'll have some stuff there for you if you feel ok....oh you're not snuggled up to Weedle are you :weiranime42: mighty suspicious indeed:D

Sammy, oh Drake is cool. So did you read our posts about Tehran and the North Koreans:P I don't know about Jk1 one though, I haven't heard from him in a while and he hasn't asnwered any of Ben's emails as yet. He finished his honeymoon last friday I think:eek:

RogueRanger
September 15th, 2010, 03:44 PM
On Weedle. His mum sent another email to me a little while ago. She said he's not doing very well at the moment. The infection from the pneumonia has gone into his tummy and they've put him in ICU. My prayers are with him now and hope that he can return to us. He asked that my dad do his characters, but he's doing too much for us already, so we might have to out of respect for Grant, to somehow work something out.

Get well please Grant. :o

Col.Foley
September 15th, 2010, 04:45 PM
Yeah :S

Frak poor guy. :(. *sends prayers and good vibes*

puddlejumperOZ
September 15th, 2010, 05:01 PM
God bless you Grant, our thoughts and prayers are with you for a speedy recovery.

RogueRanger
September 15th, 2010, 05:53 PM
He passed away at 9:20 am this morning. I'm suspending all RP activity until after his funeral on Monday. He told his mum that we should still have fun, don't worry about him, he'll be ok. I guess he knew.

Col.Foley
September 15th, 2010, 05:58 PM
That just sucks :(

squirrely1
September 15th, 2010, 06:02 PM
He passed away at 9:20 am this morning. I'm suspending all RP activity until after his funeral on Monday. He told his mum that we should still have fun, don't worry about him, he'll be ok. I guess he knew.

OMG MEL!! *cries* I just can't believe this.... I don't want to believe it. My prayers go out to him and his family :( :(

Col.Foley
September 15th, 2010, 06:03 PM
OMG MEL!! *cries* I just can't believe this.... I don't want to believe it. My prayers go out to him and his family :( :(

Mine too :(

Apollodragon
September 15th, 2010, 06:03 PM
:hammond15:
We well see you some day on the other side of the gate, rest in peace my new found friend.
:hammond15:

RogueRanger
September 15th, 2010, 06:22 PM
27 September 1987 to 16 September 2010, we'll miss you Grant, fare well my friend:o

Aragon101
September 15th, 2010, 06:23 PM
27 September 1987 to 16 September 2010, we'll miss you Grant, fare well my friend:o

Just six months younger than I :(

My prayers to his family.

Col.Foley
September 15th, 2010, 06:31 PM
Far too young Grant :(. May the Force be with you and may you find happiness wherever your soul may end up.

puddlejumperOZ
September 15th, 2010, 06:33 PM
I can't believe it, I don't know what to say. God I was only chatting with him on Monday, he said he'd be home by the weekend. I guess, no I'm so sorry mate, it shoudln't be like this for young people. I'll probably see you soon Grant, I know you're with us

Vagabond Serpent
September 15th, 2010, 06:36 PM
That is... Surprising reading in the early morning, to be honest... :weiranime33:

Rest in Peace, Grant

It was pleasure and fun to know you

Princess Awinita
September 15th, 2010, 06:38 PM
Only some of us know when it will happen, He knew he only had a short time here with us, He is missed. *has her bodyguards lower the Underland Flag to half mast at Mother's castle in honor of Grant.*

May you rest in peace Grant, Even though we never got to Write together, your friendliness will surely be missed.

@!Mel: Don;t let trhis get you down, be happy for him, for he nolonger suffers as he had been.

@!Admiral: I wish you and your family a lot of luck. Be well, all of you, I shall always be here when you guys are ready to continue!

pookey
September 15th, 2010, 06:39 PM
we'll miss you lots Weeds:(

RogueRanger
September 15th, 2010, 07:10 PM
That is... Surprising reading in the early morning, to be honest... :weiranime33:

Rest in Peace, Grant

It was pleasure and fun to know you

It was, and V that is beautiful.

Only some of us know when it will happen, He knew he only had a short time here with us, He is missed. *has her bodyguards lower the Underland Flag to half mast at Mother's castle in honor of Grant.*

May you rest in peace Grant, Even though we never got to Write together, your friendliness will surely be missed.

@!Mel: Don;t let trhis get you down, be happy for him, for he no longer suffers as he had been.

@!Admiral: I wish you and your family a lot of luck. Be well, all of you, I shall always be here when you guys are ready to continue!

He got sick last week, pneumonia, how does someone pass away with that today, a young person, how

we'll miss you lots Weeds:(

:(

Vagabond Serpent
September 15th, 2010, 07:13 PM
Thank you, Mel... Maybe we'd take his photo from his albums and add it to your announcement? :o

marilynrose
September 15th, 2010, 07:28 PM
I just heard, this is devastating news. Sweetheart I'm so sorry, I never spoke with him, but he seemed such a jolly boy. He will be missed here. Rest well Grant, and go in peace. My prayers are with you and your family.:(

marilynrose
September 15th, 2010, 07:49 PM
Well now I am truly amazed. I've heard of some strange things before. I looked for Mel's post and wanted to pay my respects on the Thread she made for him. They moved it to Off Topic Chat and closed the thread. This is for you Grant

God of faithfulness, in Your wisdom You have called Your servant Grant out of this world; release him from the bonds of sin, and welcome him/her into Your Presence, so the he may enjoy eternal light and peace and be raised up in glory with all Your saints.

Marilyn.

Isolde
September 15th, 2010, 08:51 PM
So young, and such a tragic loss for his family. My heart goes out to them, as even though I'd only just met him, I could tell he was a sweet young man. :(

I'm not Christian, so I hope this blessing will be acceptable:

"We all come from the Goddess
and to Her we shall return
life a drop of rain
falling to the ocean
We all come from the Horned One
And through Him we are reborn
Corn and grain, corn and grain
All that falls shall rise again."

Blessed be, all my friends.

RogueRanger
September 15th, 2010, 08:56 PM
SO beautiful he would like that Isy. for those who missed the last page, we're holding all action on the RP until after his funeral on Monday. I've spoken with his sister who lives here in Sydney and I hope with my parents blessing I can go with her to New Zealand on Sunday night.:(

squirrely1
September 15th, 2010, 08:56 PM
So young, and such a tragic loss for his family. My heart goes out to them, as even though I'd only just met him, I could tell he was a sweet young man. :(

I'm not Christian, so I hope this blessing will be acceptable:

"We all come from the Goddess
and to Her we shall return
life a drop of rain
falling to the ocean
We all come from the Horned One
And through Him we are reborn
Corn and grain, corn and grain
All that falls shall rise again."

Blessed be, all my friends.

That was beautiful Issy....thanks for sharing that :)

squirrely1
September 15th, 2010, 08:57 PM
SO beautiful he would like that Isy. for those who missed the last page, we're holding all action on the RP until after his funeral on Monday. I've spoken with his sister who lives here in Sydney and I hope with my parents blessing I can go with her to New Zealand on Sunday night.:(

I hope so too Mel..... Have a safe journey and please update us as soon as you know anything more.

Princess Awinita
September 15th, 2010, 09:16 PM
He got sick last week, pneumonia, how does someone pass away with that today, a young person, how:(

Mel, he is nolonger suffering, and that is the best we can hope for him, he knew he was going tobe home before the weekend, but he was not sure wihch home that would be, here on earth, or peaceful rest. All he knerw, was he would be home by the weekend, he isn;t suffering anymore. But he is truly missed.

I spoke to your father, the Admiral, and told him that you must go to NZ and be there when Grant is ladi to peaveful proper rest, it is thel east that you can do. you were his friend. as were we all, but you are the only one, who can go to see him laid.

If I could, I would post up a song for him, but I cannot find any thing suitible, so I may find something soon, hopefully something that may ease your pain Mel.

pookey
September 15th, 2010, 09:50 PM
for Weeds

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfTWHbtv_-Y

RogueRanger
September 15th, 2010, 09:55 PM
Thank you Sis, I hope I can go. I have to meet his sister first and my parents will need to as well.

Princess Awinita
September 15th, 2010, 10:16 PM
*hugs mel*

Donl;t worry, if your parents say no to going you can always give them a headache! :)

I am still trying to find the song, but it is coming, Oh I know wher it is!!! brb!!!

Got it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VF0BlXP-0Y I could not help but think of this song, the candle is possibly the best peaceful light one can get

squirrely1
September 15th, 2010, 10:55 PM
Thank you, Mel... Maybe we'd take his photo from his albums and add it to your announcement? :o

nice idea however that profile pic is of his older brother...it's not him.... I asked him that a few days ago. :S

Ryn
September 15th, 2010, 10:59 PM
*hugs Mel and everyone else* ..... :(

RogueRanger
September 15th, 2010, 11:04 PM
I'll ask Leanne (his sister) if she has a nice one of him in his reserves uniform. Thank you everyone.

Apollodragon
September 15th, 2010, 11:06 PM
I am going more traditional here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OO5y2O_hv3I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dW34ufaR-HA

Dark Isle played during Dr. Beckett's funeral.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cIij7zWdN0

Trillian52
September 15th, 2010, 11:10 PM
I'm so sorry to hear this very sad news, it is so terribly unfair. My thoughts are with his family and friends.

Ryn
September 15th, 2010, 11:12 PM
Sorry if I wasn't supposed to post in the RP, I just did, before I read the chat thread. :(

Sorry again.

*leaves more hugs and disappears to RL* :(

Apollodragon
September 15th, 2010, 11:19 PM
I spent a couple of moments earlier tonight remembering the little encounters I have had Grant while taking a shot in his memory.

RogueRanger
September 15th, 2010, 11:24 PM
I asked more about him today, his family are of course cut to pieces. Grant was the youngest of seven, his oldest brother was in the Army and Grant was to follow in his footsteps next year. His sister told me in tears an hour ago, he wanted to be a Paratrooper and this song he played constantly at home. I told her of all your well wishes and she deeply thanked us all for being his friend. Thank you also for the lovely and beautiful vidoes. This belongs to Grant a Lance Corporal in the New Zealand Reserve

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLcoA8El3mI

pookey
September 15th, 2010, 11:38 PM
thankyou Mel

squirrely1
September 16th, 2010, 02:54 AM
Thanks Mel for the extra info and the video *sigh* trying to watch that through tears this morning as I drink my coffee...... and Like Apollo just said.... I too am remembering the brief encounters I had with him and he was just a sweet guy and in my book a fallen hero even tho he was never give the chance to serve in the Army.
Also thanks to everyone else for posting vids it helps try and ease the pain of this senseless tragedy. :(

Mel are you going to get to go see him laid to rest? :confused:

Vagabond Serpent
September 16th, 2010, 07:34 AM
Here's my favourite song for our Grant as it has very special words:

"I'd rather feel the Earth beneath my feet,
Yes I would. If I only could, I surely would...

Away, I'd rather sail away like a swan,
That's here and gone.
A man gets tired to the ground,
He gives the world its saddest sound, its saddest sound..."

Don't mind video row as it's the best record, just listen to the melody...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_gSydN_BYM

Ryn
September 16th, 2010, 07:45 AM
Small warning ... I don't do stuff like this well (forum grieving) so I will just hide until it is over. :( This place is for me an escape from real life, and I understand what has happened has affected everyone so much, but for me there is a time where enough is enough...

RIP Weedle. :(

(it's only because I myself have suffered so much too in my own life (lost both my parents to cancer ages ago but it still feels like yesterday every day of my life and stuff like this brings back old feelings that I still haven't dealt with) - and that is why I said what I said - sorry if I come across as being insensitive or disrespectful to some.)

*gone until things turn fun in here again*

RogueRanger
September 16th, 2010, 12:45 PM
It's ok Ryn I understand. Mum and Dad feel the same way, Mum lost both my grandparents within a year of each other and neither of them are dealing very well. They didn't know him, but through GW we're all kind of family and we kind of bond with each other. I'm sure Grant would understand, I know he'd have a smartassed comment to say to us all. :(

I'll be back on Monday night from New Zealand, I leave on Sunday night. So I guess he would want us to keep going and have fun, his sister Leanne said that would be his wishes.

Vagabond Serpent
September 16th, 2010, 09:19 PM
All true what you say, but I also wish to leave his Tyrone in game as a memory about him. I don't want him to be assigned forcefully by you or me or Ryn, but a volunteer would pick him up. :(

puddlejumperOZ
September 16th, 2010, 09:44 PM
That would be a nice tribute to him V. We need a recruitment drive. As it is the main core of us are doing a fair bit now. I would do it, but I'm stretched as it is. He was also doing Colonel Reynolds as well. But we can let him slide for now and promote Beck. SG3 would be a two man team, it would be up to Foley and ReIndeer then to make NPC's for the remainder of their team.

Vagabond Serpent
September 16th, 2010, 09:47 PM
We'll try to recruit new members somewhere on Welcome thread after Monday. ;)

Col.Foley
September 16th, 2010, 09:48 PM
Maybe have Reynolds have a temporary reassignment:confused:

puddlejumperOZ
September 16th, 2010, 10:01 PM
We can do that, but can you handle SG3 on your own as well as Cam? If we reassinged SG3, that means we'd have move ReIndeer's character as well. There is two possibilities.
1/ Place Sgt Redd with SG1 or
2/ Move him to Medbay with Doctor Hayden

It depends on you Alan, if you can keep both Beck and Cam going, then it's your call.

Col.Foley
September 16th, 2010, 10:13 PM
We can do that, but can you handle SG3 on your own as well as Cam? If we reassinged SG3, that means we'd have move ReIndeer's character as well. There is two possibilities.
1/ Place Sgt Redd with SG1 or
2/ Move him to Medbay with Doctor Hayden

It depends on you Alan, if you can keep both Beck and Cam going, then it's your call.

Well actually I think what is more likely from an SGC perspective is that they would reassign both of them to SG-1. Beck is a newbie and would not be trusted in command and this Sergent fella...:P...is just a Sergent and I cannot recall SGC giving command of a team to a non com. So they would temporarily reassign Beck and Redd to SG-1 while Reynolds got better...which would be us looking for someone to play his part.

RogueRanger
September 16th, 2010, 11:00 PM
It would be ok for Beck and Reynolds, but ReIndeer's character should be left on the Hammond, to have him go back to the SGC would in effect render him unused. If ReIndeer would like, I can assign him as Dad said, to Medlab with Beth, Emma and Dr. Bean.

I would like at some stage to have Colonel Reynolds and Beck active, if any of you have any friends interested in RPG's please invite them over. We need someone to fill Grant's void. I don't want his wonderful contribution to our game wither.

Col.Foley
September 16th, 2010, 11:05 PM
It would be ok for Beck and Reynolds, but ReIndeer's character should be left on the Hammond, to have him go back to the SGC would in effect render him unused. If ReIndeer would like, I can assign him as Dad said, to Medlab with Beth, Emma and Dr. Bean.

I would like at some stage to have Colonel Reynolds and Beck active, if any of you have any friends interested in RPG's please invite them over. We need someone to fill Grant's void. I don't want his wonderful contribution to our game wither.

Well I made a post recently...before all this...with Beck. So it is easy to activate him jsut have him jump in.

Ryn
September 16th, 2010, 11:14 PM
How about, something happens in that mission, and Weedle's charrie Ascends? Would be a fitting tribute, methinks. And give you guys more fodder to play with. :D

RogueRanger
September 16th, 2010, 11:23 PM
I thought of that. Vad wanted to keep 'Tyrone' alive in Grant's memory. I would like to, but I don't know of anyone who could play his cheekiness as well as he could. We can talk more about it after Monday. He will be laid to rest at 11am New Zealand time, which is 3am GMT Monday morning. I will be back in Sydney at 2PM, and home around 3. So I should be able to tell you all how things stand and what his family would like to see happen. I don't know if the Moderators will allow it, but his sister told me one of his older brothers would like to take over his GW account. But it wouldn't be for a little while.

Ryn
September 16th, 2010, 11:25 PM
Okay, well, wish them all the best. :)

pookey
September 17th, 2010, 12:09 AM
i think that his brother coming on here would be a brilliant idea Mel, we'd love to have him:D

RogueRanger
September 17th, 2010, 12:00 PM
Yesterday when things seemed so dark Pookey lifted me up into the sky. She told me that Weeds would be up there now in Heaven organising an RPG, with the Angels as NPC's. I figured that Jesus would play Jack O'Neill and thought God would be Hammond. But I realised how happy Grant would be, because he would actually be able to play with General Hammond himself. Weedle you're in good company with Mr. Davis up there.:)

Princess Awinita
September 18th, 2010, 09:50 AM
Mel I had a song I was to post, but stupid computer thought it was restart time, so the song (and post) were lost. I have to find the song again, but iit is actually a pretty good tune. Couldn't help but think of it, and Ghost Love Score when Weedle passed away.

*makes sure the Underlundian Empire's flag is still at half mast*

Ryn
September 18th, 2010, 11:07 PM
Hey, as a friendly GM reminder - please leave messages like the above ^^ on Weedle's own visitor wall, and not here, thanks. :)

puddlejumperOZ
September 19th, 2010, 12:12 PM
Monday morning log.

As you all, already know about Weedle, I can tell you now that Mel will be back in Sydney this afternoon. She is attending his funeral today at 11am which is two hours away, after that she'll be on a flight at 12 noon and back home at 2pm, as New Zealand is two hours ahead of us she gains those two hours on a two flight.

When she gets home, we'll be re-starting the RP. It is the wishes of Grant's family that his friends simply remember him and enjoy life as if he were still with us. Mel also requests that we cease from today as Ryn has stated, any mention of Weedle's loss here on the thread. She is not sure what we will do with his character and it won't affect the SG4 mission. I will post a notice on that thread chat discussion page as to her intentions for him.

Apollodragon
September 19th, 2010, 03:26 PM
I am back a ready to roleplay. I think Weedle would want us to morn for him but he would also want us to get back to work. Gus Grissom's quote fits almost any death: "If we die, we want people to accept it. We're in a risky business, and we hope that if anything happens to us it will not delay the program. The conquest of space is worth the risk of life."

Princess Awinita
September 19th, 2010, 03:43 PM
Hey, as a friendly GM reminder - please leave messages like the above ^^ on Weedle's own visitor wall, and not here, thanks. :)
What if I would like to post it regardless? Basically it is really just something I'd like to share, not just that Weedle is gone, but enough said, lets await Mel, unless she is awaiting on us?

puddlejumperOZ
September 19th, 2010, 03:48 PM
I tell my kids and those who serve under me, fairly much the same thing. Mel called me about 10 minutes ago, she will on her flight home in about 30 minutes or so, arriving home in about two hours, which is weird when I read my post above, because she's flying backwards in time, she arrives in Sydney about the same time she left New Zealand. So I guess she will indeed get home about 2pm, taking almost as much time to get through customs, and 20 miles home as it did to fly from NZ:eek:

Princess Awinita
September 19th, 2010, 03:54 PM
I tell my kids and those who serve under me, fairly much the same thing. Mel called me about 10 minutes ago, she will on her flight home in about 30 minutes or so, arriving home in about two hours, which is weird when I read my post above, because she's flying backwards in time, she arrives in Sydney about the same time she left New Zealand. So I guess she will indeed get home about 2pm, taking almost as much time to get through customs, and 20 miles home as it did to fly from NZ:eek:
Ah yes... flying west to go east, or in this case, back in time.... somewhat

puddlejumperOZ
September 19th, 2010, 04:03 PM
Girlbot would be envious:)

Apollodragon
September 19th, 2010, 04:20 PM
I hope going to Grant's funeral helped Mel deal with his death and she has a safe flight home.

puddlejumperOZ
September 19th, 2010, 04:22 PM
SHe rang me on her way to the Airport, she seems content now.:)

Apollodragon
September 19th, 2010, 05:23 PM
Thats good

squirrely1
September 19th, 2010, 06:13 PM
I'm here too ....but I"m going to wait for the all green from Mel and now I need to refresh and re read the last few posts again to figure out what my charries are doing... Apollo... I think Daniel and Vala are just getting ready to get dressed down by Sam cuz they apparently went to the wrong briefing location and stole food from the Admirals homecoming buffet :eek: I have no idea how that happened :eek:

puddlejumperOZ
September 19th, 2010, 06:29 PM
:indeed: "Perhaps Vala Mal Doran, you can blame it upon an indescretional moment of wilful collusion between yourself and Daniel Jackson. A way perhaps to divert attention away from the oncoming and impending doom that awaits us in the galaxy."

squirrely1
September 19th, 2010, 06:54 PM
:indeed: "Perhaps Vala Mal Doran, you can blame it upon an indescretional moment of wilful collusion between yourself and Daniel Jackson. A way perhaps to divert attention away from the oncoming and impending doom that awaits us in the galaxy."

yeah but they were so rudely interrupted.... I mean Vala was eyeing that very long conference room table .....but alas the dang caterer would NOT leave the room! :mckay: :P

puddlejumperOZ
September 19th, 2010, 07:02 PM
Mel has just cleared customs and is on the train station to head home:)

Col.Foley
September 19th, 2010, 07:29 PM
yeah but they were so rudely interrupted.... I mean Vala was eyeing that very long conference room table .....but alas the dang caterer would NOT leave the room! :mckay: :P

you are a sexy and fierce alien super amazon woman. :P order him to leave and if he does not stick a P-90 up his arse and pull :P

puddlejumperOZ
September 19th, 2010, 07:30 PM
Or bat the eyelashes and just do the normal Vala thing:P

pookey
September 19th, 2010, 07:37 PM
which is, take the damn food anyway:p

RogueRanger
September 19th, 2010, 09:51 PM
Hello everyone. I'm a bit sleepy so I won't post today, maybe. Everything is ok now, and you can resume where we left off. The only thing is with Tyrone. But I'll mention that in the SG4 thread. Hope you are all ok.:o

Oh and Colonel Reynolds, he's free, so anyone can NPC him if they like. If we can't get SG3 going, I'll find a mission spot for ReIndeer's charrie:)

squirrely1
September 19th, 2010, 10:06 PM
you are a sexy and fierce alien super amazon woman. :P order him to leave and if he does not stick a P-90 up his arse and pull :P

Or bat the eyelashes and just do the normal Vala thing:P

which is, take the damn food anyway:p
*giggles* I think Vala loves all these ideas and yeah she will come up with something mischievous to do :P :D

Hello everyone. I'm a bit sleepy so I won't post today, maybe. Everything is ok now, and you can resume where we left off. The only thing is with Tyrone. But I'll mention that in the SG4 thread. Hope you are all ok.:o

Oh and Colonel Reynolds, he's free, so anyone can NPC him if they like. If we can't get SG3 going, I'll find a mission spot for ReIndeer's charrie:)

Welcome back Mel :) Glad your home safe and sound and you feel better about things. I'm accepting it more and more...doesn't lessen the blow any....but life does need to go on and Grant would want that. I hope we can find someone to play TY who would do his character justice. If any lurkers out there would be interested.....please step up to the plate. :)

I am heading to bed....so I'm not posting til tomorrow....Night all :)

RogueRanger
September 19th, 2010, 10:29 PM
Yes he would I think, from being with his family I know that is how he would be. For now though we'll do our best with his roles and see what happens, hopefully at least we can get soemone to do Colonel Reynolds in the SG1 missions anyway.:)

Night:)

puddlejumperOZ
September 19th, 2010, 11:05 PM
Well if any of those lurkers I see there would join up, we'd have another two...I see you guys;)

Ryn
September 20th, 2010, 12:42 PM
Hehe, I love to spot lurkers too, I always wave at them but I doubt they can see it :P

Anyway, posted, will head off to bed in a minute. Tried to make sense of where everyone was, but it's kinda hard for some reason. :S My non-existing tactical skill again... :rolleyes:

RogueRanger
September 20th, 2010, 01:35 PM
Hello Ryn. I know it looks a bit messed up at the moment. Dad and Ben are going through all the posts and they will sort it out between them. There's a reason I think Shep won't get beamed up. And lunch is about to be served for Todd so he can do his magic on Doctor MacGregor. Yes I know it'd be easier just to beam her up, but that'd be too easy I think. Catch you laters, I'm off to Uni in a little bit.:o

Ryn
September 20th, 2010, 01:43 PM
It's ok, I will see what happened in the morning. So far, everything is working out. :)

Oh and if you're confused by any of MY posts, just assume people are moving in the directions you want them to, ok, I know I didn't post much details but I do think you get the gist of things... ;)

*hugs and poofs to zzz* have fun at Uni :D

puddlejumperOZ
September 20th, 2010, 02:28 PM
All will be revealed, it is not what we expect though. Suffice to say, the Apollo will only be in orbit long enough to drop off the Marines and pick up Doctor Keller.;)

RogueRanger
September 20th, 2010, 05:05 PM
Can't stay long, in between library and next class. new thread for all Atlantis USS Apollo posts:)

http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/76965-Stargate-New-Seasons-Atlantis-Reclamation-Season-6-RPG-SGA1-USS-Apollo?p=11917088#post11917088

Isolde
September 20th, 2010, 05:47 PM
All will be revealed, it is not what we expect though. Suffice to say, the Apollo will only be in orbit long enough to drop off the Marines and pick up Doctor Keller.;)

I consider myself picked up. :D

benoz777
September 20th, 2010, 06:14 PM
It's getting involved aint' it:lol:

Vagabond Serpent
September 20th, 2010, 06:27 PM
Will post when I'll get home, uni calls. :P

squirrely1
September 20th, 2010, 06:29 PM

Oh geeze......now you're scaring me Big Bro....you're starting to sound like Ronald D. Moore during the last half of season 4! :eek: :weiranime33: *shivers*

Aragon101
September 20th, 2010, 06:32 PM
Oh geeze......now you're scaring me Big Bro....you're starting to sound like Ronald D. Moore during the last half of season 4! :eek: :weiranime33: *shivers*

INFIDEL!

Okay, my BSG fanboy just jumped out there :P Sowwy!

squirrely1
September 20th, 2010, 06:36 PM
INFIDEL!

Okay, my BSG fanboy just jumped out there :P Sowwy!

I loved BSG.... :o :) It's just I got a bit tired of the "all will be revealed" mantra at the end....and well really....was it all revealed? :eek: I'm still not so sure..... :confused: Ok don't get me started.... :P

So about Drake........ *attempting to get back on topic* :P :P

Aragon101
September 20th, 2010, 06:39 PM
I loved BSG.... :o :) It's just I got a bit tired of the "all will be revealed" mantra at the end....and well really....was it all revealed? :eek: I'm still not so sure..... :confused: Ok don't get me started.... :P

So about Drake........ *attempting to get back on topic* :P :P

Once Rick comes back, Drake is his. Drake is in deep cover with a terrorist organization after whoever is supplying them with Naquadah and alien tech.

squirrely1
September 20th, 2010, 06:42 PM
Once Rick comes back, Drake is his. Drake is in deep cover with a terrorist organization after whoever is supplying them with Naquadah and alien tech.

So then what is your charrie going to be? :D :D

Aragon101
September 20th, 2010, 06:47 PM
So then what is your charrie going to be? :D :D

Aragon101, the sarcastic pundit who stands behind the curtain laughing maniacally.

benoz777
September 20th, 2010, 07:00 PM
Bro, while you're sarcastically punditing, how's about getting your crippled fingers working and post somit:P Rick is currently in Townsville on a three week exercise (lucky bugger) and I doubt he has any net connection. Me, watching stuff grow;)

Aragon101
September 20th, 2010, 07:10 PM
Bro, while you're sarcastically punditing, how's about getting your crippled fingers working and post somit:P Rick is currently in Townsville on a three week exercise (lucky bugger) and I doubt he has any net connection. Me, watching stuff grow;)

Well you guys can NPC him once you get to Tehran :P Have SG-4 run into the cadre he's in and he has to pretend to fight SG-4 while really just getting away with his contacts.

Drake is a bit of a complex character. Think of a man who's not only been pushed to the edge, he embraces it. But deep down he's good at heart and while he'll cross many lines and the ends justify the means, he's still a 'good' guy.

Also he curses. Alot.

I'd play for real, but the problem is i'd be very intermittent. I'd slow the rest ofyou down since i'm actually quite amazed how fast this RPG grew.

benoz777
September 20th, 2010, 07:15 PM
He curses a lot. Hey are you pinching my perosna??????:P

It's up to Mel baby. Me I'm off for a run:D

Aragon101
September 20th, 2010, 07:18 PM
He curses a lot. Hey are you pinching my perosna??????:P

It's up to Mel baby. Me I'm off for a run:D

lol if you've read DF, you'd know Dan has a penchant for interesting combinations of language :P

Me? I'm off to bed. If anyone wants to join me at least bring your own teddy bear.

squirrely1
September 20th, 2010, 08:16 PM
Aragon101, the sarcastic pundit who stands behind the curtain laughing maniacally.
aka The Wizard? :eek:

lol if you've read DF, you'd know Dan has a penchant for interesting combinations of language :P

Me? I'm off to bed. If anyone wants to join me at least bring your own teddy bear.

OMG you could have made at least 2 "complex character" posts for Drake by the time it took you to explain just how complex he is and how intermittent you'd be posting *sigh* I'd love to see you jump in Sam....just give it a whirl and we'll then take turns tying up.... torturing.... butchering.... er...um..... NPCing him in the meantime :D :P

As for the offer and the BYOB (bring your own bear) request.... Seriously? What fun is that? :S :P

Ok but I'm off to bed for realz..... and I gotz my own special Teddy Bear!! ;) :D

pookey
September 20th, 2010, 11:53 PM
It's getting involved aint' it:lol::lol: thats the biggest understatement this year, poor old Radek doesnt know what to do:lol:, why doesnt Apollo bombard the Genii approaching forces from orbit, surely the Asgard beam weapons are pretty accurate:S

Apollodragon
September 21st, 2010, 12:03 AM
I will post something sometime tomorrow.

Ryn
September 21st, 2010, 02:00 AM
@SQ - he's afraid of jumping in the cold and treacherous RP waters ;)

@Pooks - that would be too easy :P will work a Teyla response out asap, am in the middle of lunch at the mo, and then I gotta go to work... :(

squirrely1
September 21st, 2010, 02:50 AM
@SQ - he's afraid of jumping in the cold and treacherous RP waters ;)

@Pooks - that would be too easy :P will work a Teyla response out asap, am in the middle of lunch at the mo, and then I gotta go to work... :(

geeze.....what are you guys doing over there in Atlantis anyway? :eek: I'm sort of afraid to look now! :P :P We need to lighten things up and send Vala over there on assignment!! Or at least Mr. Bean! *giggles* ;)

Ryn
September 21st, 2010, 03:05 AM
We're using Genii as target practice. That's really the whole mission in a nutshell. :P

pookey
September 21st, 2010, 04:23 AM
We're using Genii as target practice. That's really the whole mission in a nutshell. :P:lol: dont forget food as well:p not us, Todd:D

Aragon101
September 21st, 2010, 04:36 AM
Scared? Hell yes! I've already got a full plate, i pack anymore onto it and i run the risk of insulin shock! :lol:

off to work now, i think SQ might have thrown a teddy bear at me in my sleep :eek:

Ryn
September 21st, 2010, 09:21 AM
Hehe, I knew it. ;)

Anyway - leaving it up to our esteemed GM's (the plot ones :P) if Teyla and Radek make it to the launcher or not, don't want to make it too easy either.... :S So some help is needed there!

benoz777
September 21st, 2010, 03:12 PM
:lol: thats the biggest understatement this year, poor old Radek doesnt know what to do:lol:, why doesnt Apollo bombard the Genii approaching forces from orbit, surely the Asgard beam weapons are pretty accurate:S

Radek will need to assess with Rodney the energy residue that's prominent in the area (Plot rabbit, Pasgard beaming overkill):P

Hehe, I knew it. ;)

Anyway - leaving it up to our esteemed GM's (the plot ones :P) if Teyla and Radek make it to the launcher or not, don't want to make it too easy either.... :S So some help is needed there!

The launcher sort of got left out earlier, so hence the Marines with the Javelin missiles:D

RogueRanger
September 21st, 2010, 10:48 PM
Right is everyone caught up yet. we're still missing a couple. ChoccyMuffin and Sil:eek:

RogueRanger
September 21st, 2010, 11:16 PM
I'm pooped. I've been jumping between two galaxies and all I want to do is lay down. I'm having my dinner in my room and sleep..................night all *hugs*:)

chocolate_muffin
September 22nd, 2010, 01:27 AM
I promise I'll post before australia wakes up tomorrow!

Trillian52
September 22nd, 2010, 01:47 AM

:lol: some of us aren't asleep yet... :D

Ryn
September 22nd, 2010, 02:12 AM
Radek will need to assess with Rodney the energy residue that's prominent in the area (Plot rabbit, Pasgard beaming overkill):P

The launcher sort of got left out earlier, so hence the Marines with the Javelin missiles:D

Eh? I don't get it now, we were supposed to pick it up, so Teyla is headed over there...with Radek...although of course that energy thing could make a spike or something and they could have to make a detour... Just a thought. :)

squirrely1
September 22nd, 2010, 04:44 AM
Scared? Hell yes! I've already got a full plate, i pack anymore onto it and i run the risk of insulin shock! :lol:

off to work now, i think SQ might have thrown a teddy bear at me in my sleep :eek:

Dang right....and I've got your Plot bunny held hostage until you post something for Drake! :D :D hehehehehe Oh come on...you know you want to! :P *hides behind Teal'c* :D

Apollodragon
September 22nd, 2010, 11:34 AM
Did anyone see my post on the Hammond yesterday? It seems to be forgotten.

Ryn
September 22nd, 2010, 11:59 AM
dunno, don't really follow that thread to be honest :S

Anyway .. I'll post when I can think of something to post. :o

Braindead right now... :S

RogueRanger
September 22nd, 2010, 01:48 PM

We never sleep, it' so hard when you're upside down:eek: Thanks Sis:D

Eh? I don't get it now, we were supposed to pick it up, so Teyla is headed over there...with Radek...although of course that energy thing could make a spike or something and they could have to make a detour... Just a thought. :)

It's still useful, Ben sort of favours BIG toys.....boys:mckay:

Um, we wuz a bit confused yesterday, sorry 'Pollo, was that a post for Daniel?:o

Apollodragon
September 22nd, 2010, 01:55 PM
It was

Aragon101
September 22nd, 2010, 02:12 PM
It's still useful, Ben sort of favours BIG toys.....boys:mckay:

Girls too

Oh wait, did i say that out loud? :eek:

;)

benoz777
September 22nd, 2010, 02:19 PM
Girls too

Oh wait, did i say that out loud? :eek:

;)

Only if it's got an engine and wheels they do. :P oh and dolls, even grown women still seem to be fascinated with dolls:S

Hey Sambo, since you're here how about a little Genii terror eh????? SGA is getting it way too easy imo:P

Aragon101
September 22nd, 2010, 02:29 PM
Only if it's got an engine and wheels they do. :P oh and dolls, even grown women still seem to be fascinated with dolls:S

Hey Sambo, since you're here how about a little Genii terror eh????? SGA is getting it way too easy imo:P

Simple, Give them Pasgard genetic updates.

JEDI GENI!! HOLY SHNIKES! :eek:

okay okay, but that could be a good twist :P

benoz777
September 22nd, 2010, 02:53 PM
I posted some very bad shootin Genii non coms, just to give Todd the heads up:P

squirrely1
September 22nd, 2010, 02:54 PM

I saw your post Apollo.... but I was trying to bring Cam and Teal'c into play some....since Vala just had a lot of fun with Daniel with the whole wrong turn detour stealing food thing. Plus I was sort of answering the Admiral's question....he looked at all of us and was expecting us to say something to him......but you could jump in at Vala after her comment about Muscles...and say something sarcastic to her :P I'll pick up from there :P Or ..... Daniel and Vala could just run into the closet and have a quickie before the meeting.... you decide!! :lol:

benoz777
September 22nd, 2010, 03:07 PM
^^^ Oy aren't we still in PG land?:P

Going now, catch you all later, enjoy:D

benoz777
September 22nd, 2010, 05:33 PM
Dang, mum got to me, I missed how many had come into the town hall, will edit. Sorry:eek:

Ryn
September 22nd, 2010, 11:45 PM
Right, I guess I'll need to post soon :P sorry to keep you guys hanging :P

Off to find muse... :mckay:

RogueRanger
September 23rd, 2010, 01:33 PM
Everyone is doing great, Pookey, Ryn soooo funny with Zelenka:lol:

Short day for us today, and a three day weekend next week as well. I'm going to create a MIA thread, so in the future if for any reason you're having time off you can let everyone know there and we can plan around it. Well done to all our teams, thank you:D

Melanie GM

Oh and don't forget, anyone can post for the Genii, they are totally free NPC's:D

Ryn
September 23rd, 2010, 01:37 PM
*bows* thank you :) it was all Pookey's idea ;)

anyhoo - waiting on Todd & Hasluck & Genii to respond to Ronon ... soonish ... :D :P