PDA

View Full Version : Stargate New Seasons : OOC

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Princess Awinita
August 10th, 2010, 04:01 PM
Right be there in a mo' I'm trying to disentangle myself from a job here at work:D

Just seeing this in mental imagry reminds me a bit of Jackie Chan in Mr Nice Guy

squirrely1
August 10th, 2010, 04:02 PM
Thanks guys.... I will get it....eventually :eek: Nah... I get it now and like I said I am enjoying the stories....just thought I'd make a suggestion for clarity sake....but maybe it appears I am being too.....too......anal about it! :eek: :P So NEVERMIND.....carry on.... :P :D

Apollodragon
August 10th, 2010, 04:04 PM
@squirrely1 I love the abby sig.

Aragon101
August 10th, 2010, 04:12 PM
Thanks guys.... I will get it....eventually :eek: Nah... I get it now and like I said I am enjoying the stories....just thought I'd make a suggestion for clarity sake....but maybe it appears I am being too.....too......anal about it! :eek: :P So NEVERMIND.....carry on.... :P :D

Well I agreed with you so obviously the idea must have some merit :P

I think once they each get their own folder, it'll work itself out :)

Weedle
August 10th, 2010, 04:23 PM
Yeah this game is seriously taking off. I've played a few on the net, but none have gained as much momemtum as this one. I think Mel and Co, this might well overtake Aftermath, so the mods will have to take a really good look at it and award you your own Folder. To wait years is absurb for one as good as this is proving to be. Anyhows I just came on and have to catch up, my HD fried itself last night and I'm using my sisters. She doesn't share well:eek:

Aragon101
August 10th, 2010, 04:27 PM
Yeah this game is seriously taking off. I've played a few on the net, but none have gained as much momemtum as this one. I think Mel and Co, this might well overtake Aftermath, so the mods will have to take a really good look at it and award you your own Folder. To wait years is absurb for one as good as this is proving to be. Anyhows I just came on and have to catch up, my HD fried itself last night and I'm using my sisters. She doesn't share well:eek:

Freeez your Hard Drive in the freezer. It should run ONE last time so you can back up your stuff.

This doesn't always work, but it's a last ditch effort. Either that or take it to data retrieval which can be expensive :P

Weedle
August 10th, 2010, 04:45 PM
Yep my neighbour told me the same, we got about 90% of it before it died completely. He's gonna do a new one for me today:D Say where is the Fugiman, he's supposed to be helping Mel, but I haven't even seen him post?:S

puddlejumperOZ
August 10th, 2010, 04:47 PM
Apollo

posted in the Pentagon. Aragon you may want to read it and tell me if it's too much?

Aragon101
August 10th, 2010, 04:54 PM
Apollo

posted in the Pentagon. Aragon you may want to read it and tell me if it's too much?

No comment :P

puddlejumperOZ
August 10th, 2010, 05:10 PM
See I like that, no comment from Sam, means he likes it:D

squirrely1
August 10th, 2010, 09:20 PM
@squirrely1 I love the abby sig.
Thanks Apollo :D :D

Well I agreed with you so obviously the idea must have some merit :P

I think once they each get their own folder, it'll work itself out :)
awwww yeah I know...but it's ok and thanks for agreeing with me... *glares at Ray* :rolleyes: :P :P I know it will work out ;)

Weedle
August 10th, 2010, 09:23 PM
Awesome posts in the Pentagon guys, lovin it. Nice sig Squirrely, it's um very Red:D

puddlejumperOZ
August 10th, 2010, 10:03 PM
Anybody at all feel free to jump in as a foreign delegate on the Pentagon posts, just to help it along a little, thanks.

Apollodragon
August 11th, 2010, 12:15 AM
I will post a reply as Daniel tomorrow

Isolde
August 11th, 2010, 01:02 AM
Ah, hit a small issue, which I hope will be clarified, about the SGA story? :o

I was under the impression, from reading the briefing/prologue, that Toddy had already been woken by Shep, prolly Woolsey, and was on his way to snark central? Also, and this one is more touchy, as I know MarilynRose is PJOz' missus, and the family is running the show, but I thought we were sticking to canon, which means there was no nifty cocktail for energising Wraith? The Pegasus version of Red Bull...:lol:

Anyhoo, my point is, that Jen or Carson would have found this out before now and been giving it to Wraith as a method of staving off those pesky munchy moments. It also means SGA would have been a helluva lot shorter, and so will this RPG if there isn't a serious problemo to solve apart from the Pasgard?

Like I say, I expect flaming, so bring the heavy guns.

chocolate_muffin
August 11th, 2010, 01:25 AM
How would I go about with inserting my character (Dr Lee) into the games?

Vagabond Serpent
August 11th, 2010, 01:28 AM
Just insert him somewhere. :P

chocolate_muffin
August 11th, 2010, 01:30 AM
So I can just jump into the mix without warning? :weiranime33:

Vagabond Serpent
August 11th, 2010, 01:31 AM
Well, doesn't he has a lab somewhere at SGC? :D

Ryn
August 11th, 2010, 04:29 AM
So I can just jump into the mix without warning? :weiranime33:

Just PM or VM the ones in charge :) they'll tell you.

I still need to watch the last Atlantis dvd I got, so my post will be a while after I've processed the last bits. :o

chocolate_muffin
August 11th, 2010, 04:31 AM
Just PM or VM the ones in charge :) they'll tell you.

Thank you, that is what I wanted to know :D

Vagabond Serpent
August 11th, 2010, 08:41 AM
*Cough*

Mel told me to keep you all in line if there's no one else. :)

Ryn
August 11th, 2010, 09:21 AM
Well how was I to know that :P

Vagabond Serpent
August 11th, 2010, 09:25 AM
*Logan from avatar stares at Ryn surprised that she knows not the 1st rule of VS. :P*

pookey
August 11th, 2010, 09:37 AM
who keeps you in line:eek::p

Vagabond Serpent
August 11th, 2010, 09:40 AM
The ways that I was brought up in.

pookey
August 11th, 2010, 09:47 AM
The ways that I was brought up in.:jonas16:

Vagabond Serpent
August 11th, 2010, 09:48 AM
That meant nothing. :P

pookey
August 11th, 2010, 09:50 AM
im good at that:p

Ryn
August 11th, 2010, 10:07 AM
*Logan from avatar stares at Ryn surprised that she knows not the 1st rule of VS. :P*

Ooookay... *slowly moves to a safer area, aka lurk*

Vagabond Serpent
August 11th, 2010, 10:12 AM
Hey, I don't bite, you know. :P Well, only when I'm hungry... :weiranime42:

Ryn
August 11th, 2010, 10:51 AM
Ah, hit a small issue, which I hope will be clarified, about the SGA story? :o

I was under the impression, from reading the briefing/prologue, that Toddy had already been woken by Shep, prolly Woolsey, and was on his way to snark central? Also, and this one is more touchy, as I know MarilynRose is PJOz' missus, and the family is running the show, but I thought we were sticking to canon, which means there was no nifty cocktail for energising Wraith? The Pegasus version of Red Bull...:lol:

Anyhoo, my point is, that Jen or Carson would have found this out before now and been giving it to Wraith as a method of staving off those pesky munchy moments. It also means SGA would have been a helluva lot shorter, and so will this RPG if there isn't a serious problemo to solve apart from the Pasgard?

Like I say, I expect flaming, so bring the heavy guns.

Ummmm, Pasgard? Not sure if I know of them. :eek:
and, you know, that little concoction you speak of, might just not work, thus making the RP long, yay for longness! :D

Oh, um, from my current understanding: is Teyla somewhat of Todd's dare I say it chaperone? :eek:

Right...back to research. *flexes muscles, shoves in dvd and.... presses play!*

(I was getting bored with Sex and the City anyway, even though season 4 ROCKS. :cool:)

*poof*

Isolde
August 11th, 2010, 11:04 AM
Ummmm, Pasgard? Not sure if I know of them. :eek:
and, you know, that little concoction you speak of, might just not work, thus making the RP long, yay for longness! :D

Oh, um, from my current understanding: is Teyla somewhat of Todd's dare I say it chaperone? :eek:

Right...back to research. *flexes muscles, shoves in dvd and.... presses play!*

Pasgard = Pegasus Asgard. Coined here, I believe. :)

The concoction? It negates any work required on the retrovirus somewhat neatly if it does do what it says on the tin. :( Although there are inconsistencies all across the board with the feeding process, because pure life force, which I presume to mean energy, shouldn't deliver Hoffan virus to the blood stream of Wraith. It's all pants, as far as I'm concerned, and 'magic'.

Teyla, Toddy's chaperone? ROFL :P Nope. That's what the P-90's and the marines are fer.

RogueRanger
August 11th, 2010, 12:01 PM
I must have missed that about Todd already being aroused, I did give mum a brief, so it's my fault, I will read up some more and get mum to edit. So where would Todd be, is he under guard?

Isolde
August 11th, 2010, 12:06 PM
I must have missed that about Todd already being aroused, I did give mum a brief, so it's my fault, I will read up some more and get mum to edit. So where would Todd be, is he under guard?

Yeah. It's in Aragon101's prologue. He's got Shep and some others watching him wake up, and I thought he was in the Brig. Or would be, once he was awake. :)

RogueRanger
August 11th, 2010, 12:23 PM
ok so he's still out to it. So he's in the brig/ infirmary, I guess he's on a couch or something rather than in the stasis pod?

Ryn
August 11th, 2010, 12:46 PM
My guess would be brig. Heavily restrained. :)

RogueRanger
August 11th, 2010, 12:51 PM
Yep, that would make sense. Ryn dad is online for a little bit, he told me he was going to post Ronon for you to get a start, I think he may do so shortly:D

squirrely1
August 11th, 2010, 01:05 PM
Hey Mel....we desperately need a post for Sam Carter in the Hammond thread in the Briefing/Ready room. She called the meeting and asked for questions but we are sitting around waiting for the meeting to wind up *giggles* :P And well .....Vala may just misbehave in a minute if we don't get a move on it!!:P

Ryn
August 11th, 2010, 01:11 PM
You young 'uns need to learn patience :P that post has only been there what, two days?

btw I too like that Abby sig :D

puddlejumperOZ
August 11th, 2010, 01:15 PM
Ryn Ronon has posted in the Atlantis thread:D

Sis, you can post a NPC character if you like, an airman or something bringing you snax while you wait. Mel is all over the place at the moment and she will get there:D

Princess Awinita
August 11th, 2010, 01:21 PM
Well admiral I must say, if SQ is your sister, then that too makes us siblings in some way, does Mother know about this Sis??

also; nice uniform and shades!

RogueRanger
August 11th, 2010, 01:24 PM
Ok Aunty Q, I'll make a quick post before I catch my train. I'll be back around lunchtime here after that, behave everybody:sam:

squirrely1
August 11th, 2010, 01:29 PM
You young 'uns need to learn patience :P that post has only been there what, two days?

btw I too like that Abby sig :D
thanks :) Well I can't help it....that Vala is ADD and ready to break out the game of strip poker or something :P

Ryn Ronon has posted in the Atlantis thread:D

Sis, you can post a NPC character if you like, an airman or something bringing you snax while you wait. Mel is all over the place at the moment and she will get there:D
Oh I can just have Vala misbehave :P :D....and
I wuz just placing a reminder....geeze why all of a sudden when I post something in here it's .....sit down SQ.....shut up SQ... be patient SQ ..... go away SQ .... get a life SQ!! *snort* :P :P :P

Well admiral I must say, if SQ is your sister, then that too makes us siblings in some way, does Mother know about this Sis??

also; nice uniform and shades!

Mine and Ray's relationship is one of adoption Sis....so all is good!! ;) :D

squirrely1
August 11th, 2010, 01:30 PM
Ok Aunty Q, I'll make a quick post before I catch my train. I'll be back around lunchtime here after that, behave everybody:sam:

WOOT!! YOu are the best Mel!!! *hugs* :)

Aragon101
August 11th, 2010, 01:36 PM
I am writing this from a Coffee Shop Wi-fi on my cell phone, i'll be sipping from my earl grey tea as i write this.

This will not be a popular post. Flame me all you like but i'm going to state my opinion on the matter at hand. I feel i should do this before i read something that makes me want to punch someone in the throat, and i work for "Save the Children" charity now and i can't get into another fight at a charity event.

When Mel asked me to assist her with this RPG. I figured why not? Mel's a sweetie and i wasn't going to be playing anyway (at least not for long) so it wouldn't take up too much time. Not only that, but i can see the fun aspect of this.

That being said, i have bias, i have my personal opinion which you will not change no matter what you do. My fave ship is Sam/Shep and my aliens are *gasp* aliens as in they do not possess many distinctly human traits, and rather see the humans as 'alien.'

i do not like the Wraith because anything that would as soon eat me as shake my hand *hardy har har* because it chooses to in my opinion is no friend of mine. (Notice the bold my opinion? Yes, it IS my opinion)

The Lucian Alliance is not like the Mafia in my head. In my mind, to be a credible threat to Earth and the Jaffa, they're more like Insurgents. Using guerrilla tactics and bribery and corruption in different governments and corporations (not just Earth, but other industrial planets as well)

The Pasgard are a real threat, because they see humans as nothing more than a means to an end. They don't care about anything but themselves because they've reached the point where they are the last Asgard in existence. They are sneaky and devious and do not like the Wraith and are willing to go to extremes to beat them.

Why am i telling you all this? Because I am not pushing any of these agendas in the story i've weaved for you people. I'm taking what is known as a Middle Road in that as many people as possible can be happy with this story. So no, it's not a "Whack-a-Wraith" story, but neither is it a "hug-a-wraith" story just like Stargate: Atlantis Canon was. That was the point of this RPG wasn't it? To continue the canon story?

The SG-1 Canon story has these plot threads still remaining from what i can tell.

Lucian Alliance
Free Jaffa Nation Instability
Aschen
Earth Corruption
Ba'al (An escaped clone)
The Trust

For Atlantis, these are the threads i see remaining open

The Wraith, whether it be eliminating them, or saving them, or doing WTF you want to do with them.
The Pasgard's genetic deterioration and attempt to save themselves.
The Genii's manipulation to gain power and control
The Coalition's political and defensive strategies against anything that can threaten them (and this includes the Wraith)
The DV Aliens
Finding more Ancient tech that causes havoc or w/e.
Janus' Lab of goodies.
Recovering Replicator Weir
Etc etc.. .there are alot of possibilities.

This brings me to another point which i find ridiculous. And you'll forgive me for using that term because dammit, i just headdesk when i see it.

Many years ago i was asked to be involved in a Star Trek RPG, i declined, but i'd read the rules regardless. One specific paragraph stood out very clearly to me and i totally agreed with it.

If your character is a Nav Officer, you are only going to be reporting/operating Nav related duties. So your character will not be firing phasers, beaming down away teams, reconfiguring the deflector array to fire a massive gamma ray burst, or leaping over the console to take the Captain's chair should he/she be incapacitated and you decide to take command.

There was alot more to it. That RPG was very clear about what should and shouldn't be going down. I feel that this is needed here as well, but in a more specific tone.

An OC character should not IN MY OPINION be better at something an established SG-1/A character is known to be an expert at. This is also a convention of writing fanfic which is more like an unspoken rule.

Yes i'm talking about Mary Sues, and overexaggerated characters. SG is full of them and that's why i feel this RPG should be relaxed on this, but come on! Do you ureally need to make the Canon characters look like retarded chimpanzees compared to your brains/savvy? Or spastic ninja monkeys on muscle relaxants compared to the combat skills of your character?

This RPG will run out of story in a few weeks if that's the case. I would like to remind you at this point that this is all my opinion and if you want to disregard it, feel free.

Now to another point i've noticed. Shipping.

These are the canon "Ships" as in confirmed on-screen. Fanon is not valid here as far as i know. Ronon/Amelia, Keller/McKay, Teyla/Kanaan. That's it. Personally i don't even like McKeller but that's what was in Canon. Since this is a canon styled RPG, that's what i went with.

I don't know what you guys want to do with those ships, and frankly it don't matter to me. But i will return to the point i made above. The Middle Ground. So if whoever's playing Sheppard really really likes Sheyla, well then... talk to whoever's playing Teyla and see what's what. It's not a main part of the story and that's why it's an RPG. You are the ones writing it, NOT ME.

To sum up what i'm saying, i'll be very very blunt and i make no apology as this is simply my opinion, which are all simply ideas i have which make sense to me. If for whatever reason these don't make sense to you, don't fret about it. Talk to Mel or Fugimon who are the real masters here.

Do not solve problems in a jiffy, it kills the established characters and overall is utterly cliche and very mary sue.
Do not break canon without building up to it. Example: Someone beating Teyla at a Bantos Rod fight. Not gonna happen unless you specifically build the character up to that point.
Do not introduce fanon unless it's been agreed upon by Mel or Fugimon who are in charge - NOT ME. I am simply the man behind the curtain, not the great wizard himself.
Try to keep things realistic. Do not use your OC to break down a steel door with their foot and shoot the 10 Jaffa inside with all headshots. Try and think like a writer on the show, what would look realistic and be realistic are also two different things. SG is full of unrealistic stuff, but don't go overboard plz.

That's it. I just really needed to get that off my chest and i hope i haven't offended anyone too much. If i have, well then... really i have nothing to say as this is again, my opinion.

Good day all.

Ryn
August 11th, 2010, 01:36 PM
Oh I can just have Vala misbehave :P :D....and
I wuz just placing a reminder....geeze why all of a sudden when I post something in here it's .....sit down SQ.....shut up SQ... be patient SQ ..... go away SQ .... get a life SQ!! *snort* :P :P :P

Sorry. :o didn't intend to be condescending to you it's just I hear nothing else myself about patience :lol:
*hugs*
and I posted for Teyla, had to change the colour though, orange is way too bright for these ancient eyes of mine (I need new glasses actually, small print and bright colours are becoming hard to read. :( )

Ryn
August 11th, 2010, 01:47 PM
To Aragon101: I do think you are right about everything, but a lot of these folk (me included :o) are just here for fun and to have a laugh, and well, yes you need to take RP seriously if you want to do it well, but, you know, at the end of the day, it's just something to relax in and unwind, and forget about your own real life worries and focus on fake worries instead :D

Be that as it may, it's not easy to play the established characters as they should be played, we're not the writers/actors that make them as they are in the show. We're just simply fans and are limited by our own writing skill. Some of us have a language barrier to combat as well.
So, we may make mistakes, that's only because we're only human. :D

But you make some valid points there, found myself nodding a few times!

puddlejumperOZ
August 11th, 2010, 02:06 PM
Sam is absolutely right and I know when Mel reads it she'll want to hug him. I think so far we've kept to the needed path fairly closely with a couple of blunders. We're like a child taking our first steps and it's good that Sam is here to help us along and re-direct our efforts back on the road. I for one do not wish to see uber over the top OC's, we have to make them real and at least in a way subserviant to the main cast. Other than that, we're doing not too bad for a new canon related RPG, good job everyone:D

Aragon101
August 11th, 2010, 02:13 PM
Sam is absolutely right and I know when Mel reads it she'll want to hug him. I think so far we've kept to the needed path fairly closely with a couple of blunders. We're like a child taking our first steps and it's good that Sam is here to help us along and re-direct our efforts back on the road. I for one do not wish to see uber over the top OC's, we have to make them real and at least in a way subserviant to the main cast. Other than that, we're doing not too bad for a new canon related RPG, good job everyone:D

Having had plenty of experience with OCs, it's perfectly possible to make them equal or greater than the original established cast, if you build them up.

Say Daniel is having trouble figuring out an Ancient translation due to dialect or something. If an OC comes in and is introduced with "Oh that's easy. It means "Pi is your friend" and it's just a math joke!" and Daniel's like "Oh yes! i bow at your feet and superior knowledge..."

You get my point. The above is very very exaggerated but the concept is the same.

If you bring in a character who over time shows that he/she/it has a better understanding, that's different. That's developing a character and not just dropping a perfect hero in which sadly, is very tempting.

Am i saying that this should be perfectly canon? Hell no! This is a RPG and i think it's cool the new directions you can take it in. But not all at once. It's like the Ori. If we'd found out in the first episode they were introduced that we could kill them with teh Sangrall and it wasn't even dificult to locate.. well... what's the point?

I understand there are differences to fanfic, but story telling is story telling. Blunders always happen and i'm not chastising that, nor do i have a right to. What i am encouraging is a pace and tone which will keep the game going for a long time, and keep ti fun for everyone.

and that's all for today, gotta get bcak in the field :sheppard33:

marilynrose
August 11th, 2010, 02:38 PM
Isolde, I've edited my previous posts and posted again for you dear:)

Isolde
August 11th, 2010, 02:52 PM
Isolde, I've edited my previous posts and posted again for you dear:)

Thanks... I really appreciate that, and the tolerance shown to me. :)

puddlejumperOZ
August 11th, 2010, 03:03 PM
*what tolerance, gets out whip* "Start writing girl":P :lol:

You're doing good Issy oh and if you can think of a virolent NPC to post in the Pentagon debate go for itD

Isolde
August 11th, 2010, 03:16 PM
*what tolerance, gets out whip* "Start writing girl":P :lol:

You're doing good Issy oh and if you can think of a virolent NPC to post in the Pentagon debate go for itD

I will consider myself thrashed, oh great one. :P :D I'll go take a look at the posts thus far and see if I can come up with something. :)

puddlejumperOZ
August 11th, 2010, 03:24 PM
Nice:D, my fingers are at a standstill atm, a bit off stiffness, *curses human frailities and wishes for an Ancinet healing device*:o

Vagabond Serpent
August 11th, 2010, 08:33 PM
OK... I agree with Aragon's POV, but isn't this RPG created for further developing main characters, as well as building up OCs? What I mean is that personally I created my OC to cook her in SG world, until she reaches some... authority in it, after couple of years playing... Bah, nevermind... If there'd be anyone who understoods Russian, it'd be much easier to explain... ;)

Aragon101
August 11th, 2010, 08:47 PM
OK... I agree with Aragon's POV, but isn't this RPG created for further developing main characters, as well as building up OCs? What I mean is that personally I created my OC to cook her in SG world, until she reaches some... authority in it, after couple of years playing... Bah, nevermind... If there'd be anyone who understoods Russian, it'd be much easier to explain... ;)

Don't worry, the meaning got through :P

I think you mean that you're developing your SG character to work alongside the estalished characters in a similar role/level of characters. That's eactly what i think would be best because then you're not overriding another character, you're augmenting them and your own at the same time.

Example, when Cam arrived to SG-1, everyone thought he was a "Jack" replacement but he ended up with his own character. Even more, Teal'c found a friend, Sam found a drinking buddy (so to speak), Vala has someone to tease about his depantsing, and Daniel has someone who doesn't take as much joy in tripping him up.

Cam augmented SG-1 with his particular skillset/personality. He didn't detract from Jack's character or override it. An OC is only an OC until they've been established. If you read Dark Frontier yo uknwo Alicia Vega and Dan Drake are big in it and fit (in my opinion) seamlessly into the world as they've had lots of buildup to get to where they are.

Take Thor. He was an OC until we saw him a few times and then he's Jack's buddy :P That's the kind of thing i'm thinking of. a smooth insertion into the world without a jarring screech of tires spinning/breaking from the massive velocity increase/drop of the character's arrival.

argh, i'm going to bed :P i gotta walk for 8 hours tomorrow and i'm not looking forward to it :P

Apollodragon
August 11th, 2010, 09:42 PM
I am sadly exhausted from a day of shopping for a used car in Phoenix's famous 106 F dry heat and trying to scrounge around the back of a car panel to access the reverse lights. So tomorrow I will post something.

puddlejumperOZ
August 11th, 2010, 10:18 PM
These things happen Apollo, just don't buy a clunker ok:)

Isolde
August 11th, 2010, 11:56 PM
I think we need an insertion of Ronon for play to continue? :) I don't mind NPC'ing him for a while unless there are any major protestations about that?

Ryn
August 12th, 2010, 01:34 AM
It's ok by me, just ask PJOZ if you can!

squirrely1
August 12th, 2010, 04:51 AM
Sorry. :o didn't intend to be condescending to you it's just I hear nothing else myself about patience :lol:
*hugs*

None taken at all... I just kid ...... alot :P :D Well I have had to survive the torment of Cantina Noob torture....so what do you expect? :D

Ok so AMEN Sammy!! I agree.... we need to try to stay in character, stay as close to canon or what we think the writers would do.... and build up our OC's skills slowly.... got it!! :D :D I think what is hurting us right now tho is we almost have more NPC's and OC's than some vital characters. Like Sam and Teal'c and Ronan roles aren't filled and it is causing some lag in the stories. I mean I think once those roles are filled it will really help. So we need to try and promote them and hijack....kidnap....force against their will.....some people to play those roles IMO! :D :D

But as always thanks Sammy for your input!! :)

puddlejumperOZ
August 12th, 2010, 02:29 PM
As Sam and SQ said:D Guys we're having some server issues Down Under at the moment so some of us will be posting sporadically at best until it gets fixed:S

squirrely1
August 12th, 2010, 05:17 PM
*kicks the servers down under* Well not all the servers to down under...just the down under servers...kicked them.....oh nevermind :P :P

RogueRanger
August 12th, 2010, 05:38 PM
:lol: I posted on the Hammond Aunty Q. I'll be back later today if I can, have to go back to class now *hugs and waves*:)

squirrely1
August 12th, 2010, 09:25 PM
:lol: I posted on the Hammond Aunty Q. I'll be back later today if I can, have to go back to class now *hugs and waves*:)

I saw :D But I think Hailey is up. Who speaks for her...is she your character? I am going to be off for most of the day tomorrow I have a teacher's inservice meeting then it's back to my classroom to clean and get it ready. I start back teaching on Wednesday.... *cries* my summer is over. :(
But I'll still be checking in a couple times a day and making a post or two. ;)

puddlejumperOZ
August 12th, 2010, 09:28 PM
Mel will be back in the morning I think Sis, and I think she is doing Hailey atm:)

Ryn
August 12th, 2010, 11:19 PM
I think we need an insertion of Ronon for play to continue? :) I don't mind NPC'ing him for a while unless there are any major protestations about that?

Maybe you could play McKay? :D

Isolde
August 13th, 2010, 12:36 AM
Maybe you could play McKay? :D Ha ha ha ha... :mckay:

Very possibly, but frankly, that's creepy. *shudders* Plus I'd have to write McKeller and that just makes me wanna blow chunks. So, please, have pity on this poor, benighted fanwriter (points to sig) and remember what I'd like to do with Wraith. ;) :D :D

Ryn
August 13th, 2010, 03:33 AM
well, I'm on the same page about McKeller, I just didn't see that...now, McShep, that I did see :D

but... um... I'm going to go shudder in a corner... Wraith have that effect on me :P.

Isolde
August 13th, 2010, 04:45 AM
well, I'm on the same page about McKeller, I just didn't see that...now, McShep, that I did see :D

but... um... I'm going to go shudder in a corner... Wraith have that effect on me :P.

:lol: That's OK, plenty more for me if there are no takers. *nicks back to the WDC for full-on glomping sesh* :D

RogueRanger
August 13th, 2010, 11:55 AM
I think we have someone as McKay...I think. I need to update the charrie list here:D

RogueRanger
August 13th, 2010, 12:09 PM
Update character list:D

http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/76355-Stargate-New-Seasons-SG1-and-Atlantis-Team-and-Locations-Thread?p=11789942&viewfull=1#post11789942

Ryn
August 13th, 2010, 12:11 PM
:lol: That's OK, plenty more for me if there are no takers. *nicks back to the WDC for full-on glomping sesh* :D

The bolded bits are utterly Chinese to me ... but something tells me I don't want to know! :lol:

I know I should be watching more Atlantis... but 'A town called Eureka' is in repeat on Syfy and I hadn't caught it in its first run, so ... well... I'm watching that! And it does have a Stargate reference, a main character is called Jack Carter! :D Weee.

Ryn
August 13th, 2010, 12:13 PM
Update character list:D

http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/76355-Stargate-New-Seasons-SG1-and-Atlantis-Team-and-Locations-Thread?p=11789942&viewfull=1#post11789942

*squints* Hmmm. I don't see my name on it :P

puddlejumperOZ
August 13th, 2010, 12:16 PM
I'll edit straight away for you Ryn, sorry:o

Ryn
August 13th, 2010, 12:24 PM
That's ok, no worries, though I do love attention and well, yeah. Thanks! :P

puddlejumperOZ
August 13th, 2010, 12:39 PM
Done already:D *typical girl*:mckay:

Ryn
August 13th, 2010, 12:43 PM
:o

(my digibox wasn't taping season 2 of Eureka... worked out why (it thought it only had to tape season 1 :rolleyes: ) and fixed it with a new 'season order', so now it's magically searching for those eps and recording them! Yay for modern tech! no more fussing with VHS's and TV guides :P :D)

Isolde
August 13th, 2010, 12:44 PM
Done already:D *typical girl*:mckay:

Beg your pardon? *kicks Ray in the pants* There's no such thing as a typical girl. :P :D

RogueRanger
August 13th, 2010, 12:45 PM
What's Eureka????? I've never heard of it?:o

Ryn
August 13th, 2010, 12:50 PM
Full name = 'A town called Eureka'. Currently in rerun on Syfy (my local Syfy, don't know about the Oz one :o). Basically it's about a town filled with brilliant scientists and other riff raff, and they get a new 'normal like us' Sheriff dude. Really good, didn't think I'd love it that much! :)

Isolde
August 13th, 2010, 12:50 PM
What's Eureka????? I've never heard of it?:o

Really. Great show, and really good fun.A Town Called Eureka (http://www.syfy.co.uk/shows/eureka)

I've heard it may be cancelled. Typical really. :mckay:

Ryn
August 13th, 2010, 12:53 PM
Theme tune's stuck in my head. :mckay:

Aragon101
August 13th, 2010, 01:15 PM
only reason it might get cancelled is low ratings vs higher cost. Once it reaches 5 seasons it can be syndicated and that brings about ongoing revenue. SGA made it for syndication with its five seasons and many people think that was one of the reasons they cancelled it. (among other things)

Slacking off work, n a library :D Not much to do in the afternoon, it's 6pm and on when people are at home and willing to give to charity :D

RogueRanger
August 13th, 2010, 01:30 PM
Oh just a little reminder peoples, please try as best as possible (I know I'm just as guilty):o To keep us on topic, we don't want to lose our thread to off topic:D

Apollodragon
August 13th, 2010, 11:18 PM
Hopefully I will check the rp tomorrow night but that depends how tired I am after spending my 25th birthday at some of the US' National Parks here in Arizona.

Ryn
August 14th, 2010, 01:28 AM
Sorry about that, all my fault!

Can I poke anyone to play McKay and/or Sheppard? We kinda need them... fast. :P

Isolde
August 14th, 2010, 02:45 AM
Sorry about that, all my fault!

Can I poke anyone to play McKay and/or Sheppard? We kinda need them... fast. :P

I believe Shep is already allocated, but McKay? Not so sure. And I could play them all in a pinch, as I write 'em all, though Rodder's is uncomfortable for me due to my personal prefs.

On that particular note, I want to point out that Jen and Rodney are not married, which was the impression I got when I reread the prologue. Sooo not canon. Yes, they are sh*gging, but not married.

squirrely1
August 14th, 2010, 09:31 AM
Hey guys..... sorry I've not been around.... busy at school :eek: I'm likely not to be around today either..... but I just wanted to make another observation and like Sam this is just my opinion....so no flaming please... :D I do not understand for the separate General Hammond thread.......maybe you can enlighten me. I think it is getting lost in the shuffle cuz the S11 thread is getting most of the action and I just think that is making it hard to stay up with both threads. Besides you guys are all over the place in the S11 thread....ie: Pentagon, IOA, USS Odyssey, SGC....etc etc... I just don't understand why it can't be all in one thread....especially since we are starting off each post with the location in the header. I mean I'm ok with it....if it makes sense...but so far I'm not really seeing that. :S :S I would like to see one story in one thread. I mean I understand the need for the separate Atlantis thread...that makes sense...but the separate GH thread to me...is just confusing the matter. Again my opinion. So take it for what it is..... now I'm off....hope to be back around tomorrow maybe :S :S

Aragon101
August 14th, 2010, 10:25 AM
Hey guys..... sorry I've not been around.... busy at school :eek: I'm likely not to be around today either..... but I just wanted to make another observation and like Sam this is just my opinion....so no flaming please... :D I do not understand for the separate General Hammond thread.......maybe you can enlighten me. I think it is getting lost in the shuffle cuz the S11 thread is getting most of the action and I just think that is making it hard to stay up with both threads. Besides you guys are all over the place in the S11 thread....ie: Pentagon, IOA, USS Odyssey, SGC....etc etc... I just don't understand why it can't be all in one thread....especially since we are starting off each post with the location in the header. I mean I'm ok with it....if it makes sense...but so far I'm not really seeing that. :S :S I would like to see one story in one thread. I mean I understand the need for the separate Atlantis thread...that makes sense...but the separate GH thread to me...is just confusing the matter. Again my opinion. So take it for what it is..... now I'm off....hope to be back around tomorrow maybe :S :S

Oddly enough, it's for reasons of non-confusion. Odyssey should have its own separate thread as well. So should each planet IMO. It can get annoying to look for a GH post in teh s11 thread when youv'e got so many other locations as well, it gets confusing.

One of the drawbacks ATM is that we don't have a separate folder for "New Seasons" which can have sub-folders to organize everything. Also i'm pretty sure there's suposed to be a 'sign-in' page where the current events in each thread is posted just to make sure everyone's on the same page.

Another issue is i think the speed at which this RPG as commenced, it's growing quite fast and will continue to grow and break the shackles of simple threads and gain its own folder, that will definitely assist the issue.

i do understand what you mean though, especially if you've got 2 characters in different places it can get... tricky :P

I do think someone should just NPC Sam for not on the GH just to speed things up there.

also, hopefully i'll have a 'drawing' of the LA base soon for the players to have a dungeon where to fight dragons :lol:

Vagabond Serpent
August 15th, 2010, 09:24 AM
VS hereby delcares that his charrie is NPCed for anyone who's bored enough to play her until he'll return home on Saturday, 21st or says otherwise.

RogueRanger
August 15th, 2010, 12:16 PM
At the moment I'm doing Sam, until we can get a permanent player to do her. The girl who wanted to play her is either on vacation or has been unable to get into it.

I know it's a little confusing for new players with different threads and this is only normal format, when the time comes the mods grant us our own folder it'll be easier. The best thing to do is to subscribe to each thread and check your controls every now and then. I guess now those on SG4 will have to all NPC Elena for a while.....:o

RogueRanger
August 15th, 2010, 03:08 PM
Ok gang I'm off to class now so behave. Cmdr. Setsuna F. Seyei, you need to make a McKay post please to start that part going, have him ask Radek a question and I'll get Pookey to post for you:D

Aragon101
August 16th, 2010, 07:57 AM
Good to see Todd involved now.

As far as the Lucian Alliance arc...

LA Offworld Shipyard: 3 Ha'tak, 20 Al'Kesh, 100 Death Gliders, 250 personnel including mercenary Jaffa, Humans, and possibly Hebridians.

The shipyard is composed of two parts, an orbital repair/resupply facility with rings, and the ground based component where the Stargate and living quarters as well as armory are. Both are defended by stationary Staff Cannons - both anti-capship and anti-fighter. The ground based component also has Lucian Alliance versions of the SA-2 SAM Missile (Specifically the V-759) which they have stolen from Earth. The Warheads are a mixture of Naquadah based explosives so they are a threat. Compounding the issue, the Lucian Alliance have an anti-asgard beaming device in the base preventing any transportation beyond the Rings which are site to site.

As far as how to potentially take down this base, might i recommend disabling the orbital facility, and then using the rings to get deep into the base to bypass the defenses? Then a quick C4 charge on power systems to shut off defenses including the jammer, and from there Robert's your Mother's Brother.

The Earth based mission would involve raiding a corporation. If you want some visual cues, check out Max Payne when titular character goes to find out what happened to his wife at the company she worked :P

RogueRanger
August 16th, 2010, 11:39 AM
Thanks for the update and the great info Sam. That is going to make it very exciting:D

puddlejumperOZ
August 17th, 2010, 01:22 PM
We are desperately needing someone to play Sheppard in the Atlantis thread, if you know any of your friends who could do it, please invite them down here:)

Aragon101
August 17th, 2010, 02:55 PM
holy crap! i'm gone for a few days adn the RPG explodes!

If you guys need a prompt or a boost somewhere storywise, feel free to PM :) You'll be at the first "mission' soon :D

RogueRanger
August 17th, 2010, 03:06 PM
Hi Sammybear:D Yup we're explodin alright, but the 'Lantis thread is going to come to a screaching halt unless we can get a Sheppard, it's not fair to ask any of our current players to do him, given the charries they are already playing. BTW how do you think it's going so far. I tried to do Sam and the LA mission brief like you said:D Oh and Weedle did as well with Reynolds:)

Supreme Commander Sil
August 17th, 2010, 11:27 PM
VS hereby delcares that his charrie is NPCed for anyone who's bored enough to play her until he'll return home on Saturday, 21st or says otherwise.

Oh, great.. He's here :mckay:... Saw it coming :rolleyes:...

I would do Carter, but I had thought of Irina... But Walter's available... Squeee... Wallll- someone else may do him better. Is Pookey in? She would fit him perfectly... yes, no.. Ok, I'm Walter :). (She's Zelenka..)
But if we want her, I could put in a few lines and say comical things in Russian :sheppardanime23:.
I'm terrible with story lines in these threads so "Chevron One encoded", "Yes, sir...uhhh.. no,sir. GIVE ME A RAISE!", "I just drank coffee :(", "Little do they know, but I am an evil mastermind. *Holding a kettle* Uh, who put the hot water in the tin of coffee? Anyone?" suits me perfectly :P.

Ryn
August 18th, 2010, 02:07 AM
Well, we do need a Shep more than a Walter :P so if you're willing.... :)

chocolate_muffin
August 18th, 2010, 02:23 AM
I'll be in Italy 20.8-3.9 with somewhat limited internet, so if there's a dire need for my character go ahead and NPC Dr Lee while I'm there. Otherwise I'll just be a bit slow, but not completely inactive :D

squirrely1
August 18th, 2010, 03:20 AM
YAYZ!! Welcome Sil to the game :D :D Yeah we could use a Shep......but I'm already cracking up about you being Walter :D :D And Muffin.......no fair!! ITALY? REALLY? :confused: :( I wish I had that excuse.....but why ever would you be slow in posting? I mean exploring Italy vs. posting on GW......drinking wine vs. posting in the SG RPG? Pfffffft yeah that's a no brainer.......but then we all know that it's really cuz Italy has slow internet connections :P

chocolate_muffin
August 18th, 2010, 03:26 AM
Nothing so glamorous SQ. I'm visiting the in-laws, but plan on spending time by the swimming pool so no internet there :D

RogueRanger
August 18th, 2010, 01:08 PM
Oh, great.. He's here :mckay:... Saw it coming :rolleyes:...

I would do Carter, but I had thought of Irina... But Walter's available... Squeee... Wallll- someone else may do him better. Is Pookey in? She would fit him perfectly... yes, no.. Ok, I'm Walter :). (She's Zelenka..)
But if we want her, I could put in a few lines and say comical things in Russian :sheppardanime23:.
I'm terrible with story lines in these threads so "Chevron One encoded", "Yes, sir...uhhh.. no,sir. GIVE ME A RAISE!", "I just drank coffee :(", "Little do they know, but I am an evil mastermind. *Holding a kettle* Uh, who put the hot water in the tin of coffee? Anyone?" suits me perfectly :P.

That is so coolio Sis, Walter is a very funny guy in a subtle way....you can do subtle can't you:eek: So it's official, Sil will be both Irina and Walter *yay*:lol:

I'll be in Italy 20.8-3.9 with somewhat limited internet, so if there's a dire need for my character go ahead and NPC Dr Lee while I'm there. Otherwise I'll just be a bit slow, but not completely inactive :D

Nothing so glamorous SQ. I'm visiting the in-laws, but plan on spending time by the swimming pool so no internet there :D

We'll keep the Doctor's place warm for you Muffin;)

RogueRanger
August 18th, 2010, 01:11 PM

Working on it Ryn, but so far, if we're really stuck for continuation, NPC him or I'll try and tie Aragon up and get him to do him now and then:D

Aragon101
August 18th, 2010, 07:21 PM
Working on it Ryn, but so far, if we're really stuck for continuation, NPC him or I'll try and tie Aragon up and get him to do him now and then:D

If you tie me up to play Sheppard, you better be playing Mara from "The Tower". :P

As i've told Ryn though, i've been infected by that horrible contagion. "Tempus Fugit". It's amazing i have time for my own stuff, let alone assisting you guys :) For more clarity, i just started a new semi-full job which i'm focusing on since well... i just started :P

RogueRanger
August 18th, 2010, 07:44 PM
Congrats Sammybear:D So mullah in the pocket eh?;) But you could do a Sheppy post just to get him started for me couldn't you....pleeeeezzzze:o

Ryn
August 18th, 2010, 10:49 PM
Yeah in the time it took you to write the 'Tempus Fugit' stuff, you could've done so already :lol:

:o

Sorry, just joking a little. :o

And, congrats on the new job! :D These days, it's not easy to get one...

puddlejumperOZ
August 18th, 2010, 10:53 PM
Oh well, looks like it'll have to be moi for a while:o

But....but Shep's got more hair than me:eek:

Ryn
August 18th, 2010, 11:43 PM
:lol: doesn't really matter, in here you can pretend alllllllllllll you like :D :D

And I had no idea before that they were all outside on the East pier, I guess I should have paid more attention :P

Apollodragon
August 19th, 2010, 07:38 AM
Uni. officially starts for me today starting my 6 year.

squirrely1
August 19th, 2010, 08:05 AM
Uni. officially starts for me today starting my 6 year.

WOOT!! good luck and have a good year Apollo ;) What are you in for? :eek: Yeah I know that sounds like something you'd ask a prison inmate.... I'm just askin' *giggles* :P It took me 6 years too....but I"m just an Art Teacher.. :weiranime33: Go figure :P

Edit: Oh to keep this on topic....er um... I like how you are playing Daniel....BTW :D :D

RogueRanger
August 19th, 2010, 11:46 AM
Everyone is doing a great job keep it up peoples, Aragon is going to give us an update soon on the Lucian base, I think he has a map. We'll send the Hammond and Daedalus to Chulak first before we hit the LA base:weir:

squirrely1
August 19th, 2010, 01:45 PM
Everyone is doing a great job keep it up peoples, Aragon is going to give us an update soon on the Lucian base, I think he has a map. We'll send the Hammond and Daedalus to Chulak first before we hit the LA base:weir:

Why exactly are we going there....to round up Free Jaffa support? Who is going to *go* to meet whoever there and what will they do? I think we need to flesh out a rough outline of that here first so we can avoid stepping on each other's toes :S :P

Weedle
August 19th, 2010, 01:58 PM
Yeppers, that's what this page is for :D Reynolds needs some of those Jaffa shock grenades, Teal'c is the middle man and the FJ aren't exactly real cosy with the tauri atm (politics). Anywhos I'm off to bed, yeah I know it's 10am here, but I worked the graveyard shift. See ya's when I get up:D

squirrely1
August 19th, 2010, 02:01 PM
Yeppers, that's what this page is for :D Reynolds needs some of those Jaffa shock grenades, Teal'c is the middle man and the FJ aren't exactly real cosy with the tauri atm (politics). Anywhos I'm off to bed, yeah I know it's 10am here, but I worked the graveyard shift. See ya's when I get up:D

Sounds good! ;) Nighty Night Weedle :D

Aragon101
August 19th, 2010, 07:30 PM
I just spent an hour on the bus with about a dozen girls dressed up for clubbing jumping and yelling and taking pictures and yadda yadda - AFTER I worked a full shift at my job. It started out fun wen they started to talk to me (they were half drunk) but it quickly devolved as they lost coherence and i started spouting random stuff like (my personal favorite) "Oh what do i do? I design video games. It started out as just a question, why doesn't Pac-Man eat eyes?" "Huh?" "Yeah you know, when Pac-Man eats a ghost, the eyes go flying away, why doesn't he eat them too?" :sam34:

Needless to say, i have a serious headache. I'll see about a 'map' tomorrow. If you guys want something to do in the meantime on the Hammond, uhhh play strip poker? Maybe you could have Hailey and Sam try and figure out tha Lucian Alliance Beaming Jammer (preferably they don't figure it out JUST yet), or you could always fall on the classic "Truth or Dare."

:sheppard33:

puddlejumperOZ
August 19th, 2010, 07:39 PM
I noticed Reynolds has gone off somewhere and Sam has met up with Doctor Lee, so that leaves Hailey, Vala, Cam and Teal'c....oh and Beck? is it and whatever NPC's of SG3 there are. Interesting what Vala could get them to do? With two NPC's of SG3, male or female???????

Apollodragon
August 19th, 2010, 08:49 PM
WOOT!! good luck and have a good year Apollo ;) What are you in for? :eek: Yeah I know that sounds like something you'd ask a prison inmate.... I'm just askin' *giggles* :P It took me 6 years too....but I"m just an Art Teacher.. :weiranime33: Go figure :P

Edit: Oh to keep this on topic....er um... I like how you are playing Daniel....BTW :D :D

I am studying anthropology/archaeology. This semester I am taking Spanish 2, Linguistics, bio-archaeology, and death/dying and cross culture prospectives. It is taking me so long because I kept choosing majors that I was not fit for, which where aerospace engineering, architecture, and I spent 3 years a community college trying to figure out what I wanted to do since aerospace engineering was not a good fit.

Thank you. There are times where I actually have to write and then re-write. I like how you are playing Vala as well.

Maybe you could have Hailey and Sam try and figure out tha Lucian Alliance Beaming Jammer (preferably they don't figure it out JUST yet), or you could always fall on the classic "Truth or Dare."

You could have them think that they have it figured out but in reality there is a important piece they are forgetting. Or there is something different about the jammer then the others seen before.

Aragon101
August 19th, 2010, 08:59 PM
I am studying anthropology/archaeology. This semester I am taking Spanish 2, Linguistics, bio-archaeology, and death/dying and cross culture prospectives. It is taking me so long because I kept choosing majors that I was not fit for, which where aerospace engineering, architecture, and I spent 3 years a community college trying to figure out what I wanted to do since aerospace engineering was not a good fit.

Thank you. There are times where I actually have to write and then re-write. I like how you are playing Vala as well.

You could have them think that they have it figured out but in reality there is a important piece they are forgetting. Or there is something different about the jammer then the others seen before.

Well that's just it, I'm not writing the story, you guys are :P i'm reacting to the elements you add and steering the story 'on course' but the deviations you guys take are new to me. (such as the LA having anti-missile technology which i had to work into the story)

In the end, it should all work out as i've had experience working odds and ends in (if you've read Dark Frontier, you'll know that i take pretty much ANYTHING and make it Canon to the story and actually make sense.

Off topic about DF

Such as this lovely image right here made by Choo1701 a few months back. I only JUST managed to add it into "Ringo Star" as a gag Chuck does to Alicia when she gets into a VR trainer with Aleron.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a196/Aragon101/dark%20frontier/finalokay.jpg

in the end, the SG1 side of things is booming quickly, but that's mainly because we don't have a sheppard in SGA yet. The SGA Story will likely build up fast after a Sheppard joins (and again, i can't do it, too busy with other stuff, even as i type this i'm replying to a Nigerian Scam with fake information (amusingly enough, it's the direct line to the Fraud Prevention Department of teh Toronto PD))

And well, i'm also supposed to be sleeping as i have another interview tomorrow in addition to somet other crap i've got to do. bleh, nothing kills motivation for fun more than growing up (i'm struggling to stay young at heart, but dammit! Canada is sucking away my happy!)

RogueRanger
August 19th, 2010, 09:15 PM
Good luck with the interview Sammybear, but you really could've made a short Shep post no couldn't you, you know you want to do it:P

But yes if we can get a regular to do him that would be great, dad's doing too much for me now:o

Apollodragon
August 19th, 2010, 09:19 PM
Well that's just it, I'm not writing the story, you guys are :P i'm reacting to the elements you add and steering the story 'on course' but the deviations you guys take are new to me. (such as the LA having anti-missile technology which i had to work into the story)

I meant for the players to add the problem not you Aragon. Good luck at the interview.

Aragon101
August 19th, 2010, 09:25 PM
I meant for the players to add the problem not you Aragon. Good luck at the interview.

Ah yes... me am tired :p Thanks! and please, call me Sam.

RogueRanger
August 19th, 2010, 09:25 PM
We are the problem:lol: 'Pollo go post for Daniel and give dad a break, he's been making such wonderful looooooong posts, it's almost like he's carrying the SGC on his ownsome:P

Sammy could you possibly think of and write a North Korean connection to these LA. There needs to be one or two other cells of them elsewhere on Earth (the LA):D

RogueRanger
August 19th, 2010, 09:26 PM
Ah yes... me am tired :p Thanks! and please, call me Sam.

SAMMYBEAR:p

Aragon101
August 19th, 2010, 09:29 PM
We are the problem:lol: 'Pollo go post for Daniel and give dad a break, he's been making such wonderful looooooong posts, it's almost like he's carrying the SGC on his ownsome:P

Sammy could you possibly think of and write a North Korean connection to these LA. There needs to be one or two other cells of them elsewhere on Earth (the LA):D

Will come up with something tomorrow. hopefully i can swing by a coffee shop and type something up :) (There's actually alot more than just an NK connection in my head)

Okay, sleepy time :)

Weedle
August 19th, 2010, 09:31 PM
Cool I've been wondering how many other nests the LA have been feathering. Hope you do well on the i'view Sam. Gotta go myself, doing afternoon shift today. See yous tomorrow if I don't go fishing with bro';)

Apollodragon
August 19th, 2010, 09:56 PM
I will post something for Norwegian delegate soon.

RogueRanger
August 19th, 2010, 10:23 PM
:indeed: Maybe coffee:D I just wrapped it up:)

And welcome to our newest Team member Re1ndeer, who'll be joining SG3:)

Ryn
August 19th, 2010, 11:48 PM
Just a small question, could we possibly leave out Torren (Teyla's son) out of the equation here? I finally watched SGA's last episode, Enemy at the gate, and well, it was excellent, but in the final scene as they watch that bridge, Teyla's son isn't there at all, and I thought well, maybe the writers forgot all about him, which is odd, since they managed to include just about every SG-character ever made in that ep :P (safe for Jack)

Isolde
August 20th, 2010, 01:47 AM
Just a small question, could we possibly leave out Torren (Teyla's son) out of the equation here? I finally watched SGA's last episode, Enemy at the gate, and well, it was excellent, but in the final scene as they watch that bridge, Teyla's son isn't there at all, and I thought well, maybe the writers forgot all about him, which is odd, since they managed to include just about every SG-character ever made in that ep :P (safe for Jack)

Torren is not there, and neither is plot-device man i.e. Kanaan. They are back in Pegasus, which adds impetus to Teyla, methinks. As Atlantis is back in Pegasus, then I think they'll have to make an appearance sometime. Glad you enjoyed EatG, but I think it's full of inconsistencies, and poo, including the miraculous resurrection of Ronon from death. Who knew the Wraith could do messiah, though it does make it more understandable why humans might worship them as gods? ;) :P

Ryn
August 20th, 2010, 01:57 AM
OK - so where is Torren then, did the writers ever address that? I can't remember. Or is this just RP stuff. :P

Yeah, that Ronon bit was a little of a quick fix :P And you know, as season/SGA finale, it just didn't really hit home with me. I mean, the episode felt rushed somehow, full of quick fixes. Not enough tension with the story, just a lot of cool space battle and CGI and stuff. They could've done a lot better, but it's what we got, so.... :) Still, I'm glad something like SGU followed. That just grips ya by the throat, at least it did to me first viewing. Second viewing, not so much... :P

Isolde
August 20th, 2010, 02:14 AM
OK - so where is Torren then, did the writers ever address that? I can't remember. Or is this just RP stuff. :P

Yeah, that Ronon bit was a little of a quick fix :P And you know, as season/SGA finale, it just didn't really hit home with me. I mean, the episode felt rushed somehow, full of quick fixes. Not enough tension with the story, just a lot of cool space battle and CGI and stuff. They could've done a lot better, but it's what we got, so.... :) Still, I'm glad something like SGU followed. That just grips ya by the throat, at least it did to me first viewing. Second viewing, not so much... :P

I think the assumption is that Torren is with Kanaan on New Athos. Which is workable. :D EatG is poorly thought out, and is, IMHO, deus ex machina - far too pat for its own good. *sigh* But it's all we have, and we gotta work with it. :mckay:

*remains silent on the subject of SGU in case of flame throwing*

Ryn
August 20th, 2010, 02:18 AM
OK - good to know then. :D

And I won't mention SGU anymore then ;).

RogueRanger
August 20th, 2010, 12:32 PM
Yeah, for me SGU? I saw only the first 3 eps, that's all I know about it. I suppose for canon sake we might have references to the Destiny and stuff, but unlesss we get a SGU person here that's not going to float to well. BTW we seem to have some MIA's :eek: Foley, SQ, Setsuna......anywhos, Isy can you NPC Anne if you need to, mum is at a conference this weekend.:o She'll be back Monday:)

Ryn
August 20th, 2010, 01:47 PM
Oh, just so you know, all the gene therapy stuff goes right over my head, so I didn't really bother reading it thoroughly... must say though, love how the characters are played, you guys are doing really great there. :)

(I'm actually liking Todd. :eek: ))

Isolde
August 20th, 2010, 02:23 PM
Oh, just so you know, all the gene therapy stuff goes right over my head, so I didn't really bother reading it thoroughly... must say though, love how the characters are played, you guys are doing really great there. :)

(I'm actually liking Todd. :eek: ))

There's so much of him to love... ;) :D :D

@ RR: Okies, sweetie, your wish is my command. :)

puddlejumperOZ
August 20th, 2010, 02:34 PM
Ah dang I was just going to ask Isy the same thing, never mind. Isy Maz was on the phone, she tried to log on from the Hotel (Sheraton whoot) but could only lurk, she said yours and AT4's posts were brilliant.:D Fixed up the Shep post. Now I'm wondering if Todd and the med team should also go to Baku???

Isolde
August 20th, 2010, 02:42 PM
Ah dang I was just going to ask Isy the same thing, never mind. Isy Maz was on the phone, she tried to log on from the Hotel (Sheraton whoot) but could only lurk, she said yours and AT4's posts were brilliant.:D Fixed up the Shep post. Now I'm wondering if Todd and the med team should also go to Baku???

Yeah, that could be good, especially as we can get some macho crap going with Ronon and Toddy. Also, he's prolly got a fair bit of expertise to offer with regard to other technologically advanced races. Anyhoo, Trill has told me she'll be back on Monday, so I may only stand in for her till Tues at the latest, I would think.

Tell Maz, ta muchly. :D

Btw, if you need me to NPC McKay, or Ronon any time? Heck, I can even do Shep. :)

puddlejumperOZ
August 20th, 2010, 03:04 PM
We've got McKay...I think, a bit slow though. But yeah Ronon is a freebie Issy. We can share Shep until we get a permanent member for him. Mel will have to round up some of the other players though, they are lagging a little;) Those medical posts blew me away:lol:

squirrely1
August 20th, 2010, 04:25 PM
I'm Here I'm Here!! I'm not really MIA.... I'm just back to school so day time posting for me...will be limited right now...but I'll always try and get in a post at night. Oh and I'm USA, Ohio (UTC -05:00 EST) Sorry :o

I noticed Reynolds has gone off somewhere and Sam has met up with Doctor Lee, so that leaves Hailey, Vala, Cam and Teal'c....oh and Beck? is it and whatever NPC's of SG3 there are. Interesting what Vala could get them to do? With two NPC's of SG3, male or female???????
*giggles* Oh dear... :eek: Vala....turned loose....would be quite dangerous! :P

Nice!! I know how it is when you have to change things around...I was undecided for my first year at Uni so that did add to my overall time in the program ...once I finally figured out what I was doing. That can be tough tho. Hang in there ;) Oh and Thanks....Vala is a slippery character to play sometimes :S :S

Weedle
August 20th, 2010, 04:28 PM
Hey Squirrel did ya see who turned up in the Ready Room? Mr Bean:eek:

Oh and I'm 2nd Lt now yay:D

squirrely1
August 20th, 2010, 05:00 PM
Hey Squirrel did ya see who turned up in the Ready Room? Mr Bean:eek:

Oh and I'm 2nd Lt now yay:D

Oh No.... Mr. Bean?? :eek: *runs to check* :P *giggles* Yeah Ray threatened me that Emma Randall my OC may have to share office space with him....is he the dentist? :confused: :P and CONGRATULATIONS on your Promotion!! WOOT! :D :D

Aragon101
August 20th, 2010, 05:04 PM
I always thought Vala could be a little Squirrely at times.

puddlejumperOZ
August 20th, 2010, 05:13 PM
Dentist I am, oh where's the head on this barge......too much Turkey and Blue jello:eek:

*strange voice* "Ah lady, are my trousers to short?"

squirrely1
August 20th, 2010, 05:39 PM
i always thought vala could be a little squirrely at times.

*hee* :D

puddlejumperOZ
August 20th, 2010, 05:42 PM
Right I'm off until Monday, have to go and vote and watch as the misery unfolds if Gillard gets back in:eek:

squirrely1
August 20th, 2010, 06:25 PM
Dentist I am, oh where's the head on this barge......too much Turkey and Blue jello:eek:

*strange voice* "Ah lady, are my trousers to short?"

I'm going to have Vala give Dr. Bean the nickel tour of Hammond and they will end up in Emma Randalls vicinity in Med Bay 3 where he can get settled into his new office and well.....Emma can fuss with him about not taking up too much space and stuff :P

Have a great weekend Ray....see ya Monday! :)

Ryn
August 21st, 2010, 01:36 AM
Well, hope I took the right turn there with Teyla and Ronon being a little shocked that Shep would take Todd along... :o if not ok, I can make a new post, no worries! :)

Vagabond Serpent
August 21st, 2010, 10:44 AM
OK, I'm back, rested and tired from gulping down booze and having fun, so give me a day to sort things out, OK? :P

Supreme Commander Sil
August 21st, 2010, 04:03 PM
:eek:! Lies!
Without Walter, the gate wouldn't spin!!!

YAYZ!! Welcome Sil to the game :D :D Yeah we could use a Shep......but I'm already cracking up about you being Walter :D :D And Muffin.......no fair!! ITALY? REALLY? :confused: :( I wish I had that excuse.....but why ever would you be slow in posting? I mean exploring Italy vs. posting on GW......drinking wine vs. posting in the SG RPG? Pfffffft yeah that's a no brainer.......but then we all know that it's really cuz Italy has slow internet connections :P
Hey, faster than here :lol:!!!

That is so coolio Sis, Walter is a very funny guy in a subtle way....you can do subtle can't you:eek: So it's official, Sil will be both Irina and Walter *yay*:lol:

We'll keep the Doctor's place warm for you Muffin;)
Yeah, I can be subtle. Without even realising it :S...

By Irina we mean Svetlana from Water Gate :D. I stuffed it up :P.

Vegebong, is that even possible for you :P?

Aragon101
August 21st, 2010, 07:32 PM
Okay peeps, i haven't been able to keep up to any of the stories, so if for whatever reason you need a prompt or an idea or whatever to further the story (i took at look at the Atlantis thread and my head started spinning from all the medtech talk) plz give me a sitrep on what's actually going on.

Will definitely have a 'map" of an LA base tomorrow :)

Sidenote, if i get this computer job i've applied for (still awaiting some reply) i'll definitely be able to actually play given that the hours are soooooooooooo much better than what i've got now, pays awesomely as well. So all well wishes are totally welcome and actually benefits here a bit as well :p (i'm praying SOOO hard :D)

I'd take Sheppard btw ;)

squirrely1
August 21st, 2010, 07:44 PM
Okay peeps, i haven't been able to keep up to any of the stories, so if for whatever reason you need a prompt or an idea or whatever to further the story (i took at look at the Atlantis thread and my head started spinning from all the medtech talk) plz give me a sitrep on what's actually going on.

Will definitely have a 'map" of an LA base tomorrow :)

Sidenote, if i get this computer job i've applied for (still awaiting some reply) i'll definitely be able to actually play given that the hours are soooooooooooo much better than what i've got now, pays awesomely as well. So all well wishes are totally welcome and actually benefits here a bit as well :p (i'm praying SOOO hard :D)

I'd take Sheppard btw ;)

WOOT!! :D :D :D *I'll join you hard in prayer as well* ;) :D

Ryn
August 21st, 2010, 11:20 PM
Here's a little sitrep.... Teyla and Ronon had explored planets that seem empty... they're now going back with Team Shep to Baku, apparently taking Todd and the medics with them. That's really it in a nutshell and you're not the only one whose eyes glaze over after reading all that medbabble :eek:

and once again good luck with the job-getting! :D

Vagabond Serpent
August 22nd, 2010, 06:54 AM
Soho post from mine will appear tomorrow morning.

Good luck with the job pal! :D

puddlejumperOZ
August 22nd, 2010, 05:32 PM
Gads GW down for sooo long, so I need to catch up. Now where were we? Bean of O'Neill, or MacGregor or......:eek:

squirrely1
August 22nd, 2010, 05:52 PM
Gads GW down for sooo long, so I need to catch up. Now where were we? Bean of O'Neill, or MacGregor or......:eek:

well we were just playing around the the OC's until we could get some more of Sam with the mission and stuff :D Speaking of which I think she is stuck in the elevator :eek:

RogueRanger
August 22nd, 2010, 07:48 PM
She is:eek: I'm pacing time until we can get Muffin to post for Doc Lee, and I need Setsu to post for Mckay in the 'Lantis thread. Oh Dr Bean:lol: I can't wait:lol:

Good luck with the job Sammy, and VS glad to have you back:D

Aunty Q, Vala won't hurt Doctor Bean will she??????:eek:

RogueRanger
August 22nd, 2010, 07:50 PM
Oh yes I'm going to make a new thread for SG4's missions as well as SGa1's mission.
Later when SG1 and 3 get going we'll have one for that as well:)

Weedle
August 22nd, 2010, 09:51 PM
^^Found it thanks RR:D

Vagabond Serpent
August 22nd, 2010, 09:52 PM
Working on a post right now, gonna be something short, considering what's before it. ;)

squirrely1
August 22nd, 2010, 10:09 PM
She is:eek: I'm pacing time until we can get Muffin to post for Doc Lee, and I need Setsu to post for Mckay in the 'Lantis thread. Oh Dr Bean:lol: I can't wait:lol:

Good luck with the job Sammy, and VS glad to have you back:D

Aunty Q, Vala won't hurt Doctor Bean will she??????:eek:

Of course Vala won't hurt him....she is always harmless.....just very playful :D :D Oh and she is already having fun with him....She's taking him on a tour of the Hammond and well I may not be around alot this week...we'll see.....it is going to be a very busy week for me...but it all depends on my energy level :eek: :) :P :D

puddlejumperOZ
August 22nd, 2010, 10:14 PM
^^^Hmm if you're not around Sis, maybe we'll have to NPC Vala, lock her in the head or something:D She's been there before:P

Working on a post right now, gonna be something short, considering what's before it. ;)

VS, welcome back mate:)

Vagabond Serpent
August 22nd, 2010, 10:15 PM
Hey, Ray. :)

squirrely1
August 22nd, 2010, 10:18 PM
^^^Hmm if you're not around Sis, maybe we'll have to NPC Vala, lock her in the head or something:D She's been there before:P

VS, welcome back mate:)

*giggles* Yeah I know.... :P well feel free to NPC her if you need to .... but I really would love to see that! ;) :lol:

I'll tell you what I'll try and poke my head in at least once a day this week....to see if I need to post something for her :D Have fun ya'all :D :D

puddlejumperOZ
August 22nd, 2010, 10:27 PM
Have fun Sis, and I know you will, see you:D

Ryn
August 23rd, 2010, 12:27 AM
Oh yes I'm going to make a new thread for SG4's missions as well as SGa1's mission.
Later when SG1 and 3 get going we'll have one for that as well:)

And I hope for Atlantis missions, too :D :D

Aragon101
August 23rd, 2010, 05:55 AM
*giggles* Yeah I know.... :P well feel free to NPC her if you need to .... but I really would love to see that! ;) :lol:

I'll tell you what I'll try and poke my head in at least once a day this week....to see if I need to post something for her :D Have fun ya'all :D :D

You could always temporary go into the same locked closet Drake is in. Just be warned, the dark has never stopped him before :sheppard33:
:P

Ryn
August 23rd, 2010, 08:52 AM
:eek: dark closet???? :eek: please don't put me in there, I'm scared of the dark! :eek:

pookey
August 23rd, 2010, 09:27 AM
*gives Ryn a torch*:p

Ryn
August 23rd, 2010, 09:36 AM
Thanks, but better give me the key to the locker instead :lol:

pookey
August 23rd, 2010, 09:42 AM
and a big pile of chocolate:p

Ryn
August 23rd, 2010, 09:45 AM
You read my mind! :eek:

anyway... *pokes lurkdom* post, people :P

Isolde
August 23rd, 2010, 11:09 AM
You read my mind! :eek:

anyway... *pokes lurkdom* post, people :P

Lurking is good. :D

Apollodragon
August 23rd, 2010, 11:19 AM
Sorry I was MIA this weekend.

Ryn
August 23rd, 2010, 12:29 PM
That's ok Apollo :)

Lurking is good. :D

Nononononono. You need to get OUT of the lurk. :)

RogueRanger
August 23rd, 2010, 01:38 PM
Oooh choccie, can I have some???, er no I better not:P

Good to see you back Apollo:D

Posting......hmmm more MIA's, I'll VM some before I go to class. Isy and Ryn, good work both of you, I is loving it:)

Ryn
August 23rd, 2010, 01:41 PM
Course you can, RR *shares secret choccie stash* :D

Thanks for the compliment, I do try... I just love those two. Ronon especially. :o

Anyway, I's off to zzz.

'Night folks! :D

puddlejumperOZ
August 23rd, 2010, 02:07 PM
Ryn you can't go, Atlantis is in dire straights:P See you:) But you need to edit your post first:D

RogueRanger
August 23rd, 2010, 02:32 PM
I'm off to class, behave all of you:)

Isolde
August 23rd, 2010, 02:40 PM
G'night from Blighty. :)

squirrely1
August 23rd, 2010, 02:44 PM
You could always temporary go into the same locked closet Drake is in. Just be warned, the dark has never stopped him before :sheppard33:
:P
*Vala picks the lock of the closet and joins Drake* :D :D

What? :confused: Well ......he suggested it! :P

Sorry I was MIA this weekend.

I'm still MIA....well not really ...just insanely busy but I'm here to do some more Vala antics :D :D

puddlejumperOZ
August 23rd, 2010, 03:23 PM
A few it would seem yes, MIA's punishment we must find. Foley latrine duty, Sil can join him yes. Yoda has spoken:jack:

Aragon101
August 23rd, 2010, 06:53 PM
*Vala picks the lock of the closet and joins Drake* :D :D

What? :confused: Well ......he suggested it! :P

*Drake looks both ways down teh hallway, closes and locks the closet again*

What? :confused: Well ......she came in here! :P

puddlejumperOZ
August 23rd, 2010, 06:56 PM
Yes indeedy, the Squirrely is everywhere. So Sam, you ready to take Shep off my hands yet? How did the job thingy go?;)

Aragon101
August 23rd, 2010, 07:04 PM
Yes indeedy, the Squirrely is everywhere. So Sam, you ready to take Shep off my hands yet? How did the job thingy go?;)

Doing a followup call tomorrow. With any luck i'll have an awesome job to replace to decent one i have now :D

and even if i do get it, there might be some issues with Shep. I might just take an OC or maybe Sam.

puddlejumperOZ
August 23rd, 2010, 07:25 PM
Maybe even Mckay, we seem to have a problem with the volunteer for that position. So better job eh, that's good Sam.

Sheppard, what issues......:sheppard:

pookey
August 23rd, 2010, 08:18 PM
so the offworld team in Atlantis, isnt going offworld till Mckay shows ummm

puddlejumperOZ
August 23rd, 2010, 10:08 PM
I had Setsu on IM earlier today, but he just disappeared. I'd say, until he can be here a little more we could probably NPC Mckay to keep it going Pookey< so yeah missions still on. But I'm not a good candidate to do Mckay as well as Sheppard and O'Neill and Landry and.........:eek:

pookey
August 23rd, 2010, 10:14 PM
:lol:....i can give it a whirl if you wish

RogueRanger
August 23rd, 2010, 10:54 PM
So long as you keep his pants on Aunty Pookey:P
Yes you can, I don't know when Marc can post again, so yes. I'm almost home so it's goodnight for me, I'll see you all tomorrow *waves*:)

pookey
August 23rd, 2010, 10:58 PM
:eek::p

Apollodragon
August 23rd, 2010, 11:30 PM
@puddlejumper. I post a good anecdote for Daniel tomorrow about the ten years of being on SG-1. I am currently fighting sleep and everything I write is junk right now,.

puddlejumperOZ
August 23rd, 2010, 11:31 PM
That'll be ok Apollo I'm off as well, night all:)

Apollodragon
August 24th, 2010, 07:50 AM
I think the anecdote worked. What do you guys think?

<SGC> - <Outer Hallway>
{Dr. Daniel Jackson}
Will’s question made Daniel smile out of pride and the happy memories he had with the rest of SG-1. He answered Will’s question on the way to the elevator. “You should know since you serve in the military. When you work as a team, you watch each other’s back preventing from each other from getting hurt or killed. We each had our own specialties and we respected each other’s difference and similarities. Also spending so time in much close quarters in various environments and various states of dress really force you to rely on one another, act as a family, not crack hurtful jokes at ones expense.” Daniel reached the elevator with Will and he pressed the down button. “Over the years I have seen rest of SG1 and I go through some of the worst experiences anyone could imagine even being in Goul’d hell. The rest of SG-1 has seen me lose a wife, be hooked on Sarcophagus’ healing powers, watch Vala Mal Doran be burned alive, among a lot of other horrible things." The last sentenced he uddered made a him misty eyed but he tried his best to hide it. The elevator door dinged and opened Daniel stepped on. “The team themselves have witnessed me die several times,” Daniel cringed when he said that, “Teal’ac almost lost his son, wife and mentor, Sam was taken host by a Tok’ra, Jack was forced to relive the memories of his son’s death, and so very much more.

Vagabond Serpent
August 24th, 2010, 07:51 AM
Worked, worked. :) Nice. Now, I noticed that Svetlana Markov in Hammond is bearing male last name, which is... strange. :P

pookey
August 24th, 2010, 08:03 AM
should it be Markova

Vagabond Serpent
August 24th, 2010, 08:09 AM
Yep. :) Female gender of the nouns. ;)

RogueRanger
August 24th, 2010, 12:09 PM
Send Sil a PM and let her know, I'll change it in the Character page. VS, are you waiting for me, on our mission thread, or are you just being lazy:P

Vagabond Serpent
August 24th, 2010, 08:37 PM
I'm waiting for you, and I'm always lazy. :P

RogueRanger
August 24th, 2010, 08:55 PM
I posted wake up sleepy head:lol:

Vagabond Serpent
August 24th, 2010, 08:57 PM
It's hard to wake up now, tbh, since I slept barely 9 hours. :D

RogueRanger
August 24th, 2010, 09:05 PM
9 hours, wow I wish I could get 9 hours. Most nights it's after midnight and I'm up again around 4:30 - 5am:eek:

Apollodragon
August 24th, 2010, 09:07 PM
RR: that is Uni for you.

Vagabond Serpent
August 24th, 2010, 09:07 PM
Well, I'm usually asleep after midnight and then I sleep until I awake, but to feel myself fresh I need 10-12 hours. :P

puddlejumperOZ
August 24th, 2010, 09:30 PM
While you kids are chatting, Mel why aren't you in class:mckay:
Scoot now

RogueRanger
August 24th, 2010, 09:32 PM
:eek: *yikes Daddy* *beams out* night all:)

Weedle
August 24th, 2010, 10:02 PM
Hahahaha caught like a rabbit in the headlights RR:P

Ryn
August 25th, 2010, 09:53 AM
Right, guys, I'm off to RL for a while (dishes:mckay: and TV :D), so don't try and break Ronon in half while I'm gone, or I'll hunt you down! :P Still love playing him although it'll be hard to come up with equally witty stuff, I guess.... :P

puddlejumperOZ
August 25th, 2010, 01:27 PM
You're doing well with him Ryn, I like it:D

Mel will be on a little later today, she's doing a surgery exam early this morning:eek:

Ryn
August 25th, 2010, 01:31 PM

:eek: poor Mel *hugs*

Apollodragon
August 25th, 2010, 01:32 PM
You're doing well with him Ryn, I like it:D

Mel will be on a little later today, she's doing a surgery exam early this morning:eek:

Good luck Mel.

Ryn
August 25th, 2010, 01:42 PM
Indeed, good luck!!! *more hugs and choccie*

I's off to zzzz. Night!

Apollodragon
August 25th, 2010, 01:45 PM
Good night Ryn.

Weedle
August 25th, 2010, 02:50 PM
Night Ryn and RR.....yuk. Though I can't talk, spending most of my free time fishing:eek:

Vagabond Serpent
August 25th, 2010, 08:17 PM
Did Urgo made his way to Atlantis? :D

RogueRanger
August 25th, 2010, 09:44 PM
It would seem:lol: That was so funny, it's a pity no one else took it up:lol:

Can't stay, I have a study class for some second years, I'll be back early tomorrow:)

Ryn
August 25th, 2010, 11:14 PM
Heh, I thought it was Kirk, Spock & McCoy (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZC_v6BRWPM)! :D

People did pick it up though RR ;)

Vagabond Serpent
August 26th, 2010, 08:29 AM
Mel, post ahead, I'll catch up in the morning, can't produce something right now... :S

RogueRanger
August 26th, 2010, 11:50 AM
Elena had the LSD, we need her on the fourth floor, rooms directly above 3rd floor and scans 9 life signs below:D

Ryn
August 26th, 2010, 12:58 PM
:eek: LSD (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWSS2kTf3xk) ???

*pokes lurk for some nice Atlantis postings..... :P*

RogueRanger
August 26th, 2010, 01:02 PM
Hi Ryn, dad will be on later this morning, probably after you go to bed. He said anyone can NPC Shep if they need to, I think he has to fly the Jumper from the jumper bay, and into the gate room:)

RogueRanger
August 26th, 2010, 01:02 PM
LifeSignsDetector:P

Ryn
August 26th, 2010, 01:06 PM
Ohhh *feels dumb* thanks!

Well, mainly, I was just waiting until everyone gathers around in the gate room first before Shep flies us up up and away?

RogueRanger
August 26th, 2010, 01:09 PM
Yeah that is going to so cool, um how many can fit in a Jumper????:eek:

Isolde
August 26th, 2010, 01:21 PM
Yeah that is going to so cool, um how many can fit in a Jumper????:eek:

Think you can stuff them with about eight. :D

I am insufferably smug today, as Chris Heyerdahl's Common Ground costume belongs to ME! *snoopy dance* :D

Ryn
August 26th, 2010, 01:37 PM
*counts* Team Shep (equals 4), McGregor, Keller, Todd, Zelenka, Beckett... Hmmm, I think that's 9 :eek:

Somehow I doubt that Ronon'll sit next to Todd in that cramped space.... although of course Todd could just *happen* to pick that spot.... ;) ;)

Back in the first season or so of Atlantis we got a nice good look at the jumper's back seats, didn't we? Like in "38 minutes". oh and I remember the front bit has 4 seats, so I guess then the back seats won't be as cramped?

Congrats on the costume though have no idea what it looks like :o

And that's me off for the night!

puddlejumperOZ
August 26th, 2010, 06:42 PM
Congrats Issy, is it leather??:D

9 hmmm. 4 in the front, 5 in back, yep a squeeze, even if Todd or Ronon has one of the ladies on their lap:P

Vagabond Serpent
August 26th, 2010, 08:38 PM
VS will post now, just give him 10 mins. :)

Weedle
August 26th, 2010, 09:36 PM
:lol: Weeds is posting as well:D

Ryn
August 26th, 2010, 11:21 PM
Oh. When did it start being customary to post about oneself in the third person?

puddlejumperOZ
August 26th, 2010, 11:24 PM
When they are a New Zealander Ryn, it's par for the course:D

Ryn
August 26th, 2010, 11:57 PM
Hehe... I dislike Kiwi's... The fruit though, not the people! :eek:

pookey
August 27th, 2010, 05:16 AM
Pookey not know when fad started:p

Vagabond Serpent
August 27th, 2010, 07:29 AM
VS doesn't know either. :P

Ryn
August 27th, 2010, 08:29 AM
Oh, he does not, does he? :rolleyes:

Well, Ryn doesn't know, either. :P

*goes to poke Atlantis peeps for a post....* :P

pookey
August 27th, 2010, 08:55 AM
well dont poke pookey, she posted:p

Isolde
August 27th, 2010, 09:34 AM
Congrats Issy, is it leather??:D

9 hmmm. 4 in the front, 5 in back, yep a squeeze, even if Todd or Ronon has one of the ladies on their lap:P

More like half a cow, Ray. :D It weighs a ton, and you can see me wearing it in the album I placed on me profile. :P

I volunteer for lap duty - Toddy's of course. ;)

Ryn
August 27th, 2010, 09:47 AM
Looks cool... I can easily imagine how that weighs a ton! ;) Bet Chris sweated heaps in it :lol:

RogueRanger
August 27th, 2010, 11:35 AM
Poor cow:o

pookey
August 27th, 2010, 11:53 AM
im sure it died of old age:(

Ryn
August 27th, 2010, 12:04 PM
lol.... and btw ... if peeps are so yucky about McKeller ... well, we don't really HAVE to stay true to canon, don't we? Meaning we could just ignore it, have them be good friends instead, and move on. :)
What say you, RR?
*dashes off to find Ronon-muse... :mckay:*

RogueRanger
August 27th, 2010, 12:08 PM
I don't follow, yucky about what? The Mckay/Keller thing?:confused: Hmmm I don't know, I think Sam had them marry in his prelude didn't he (Aragon):S

pookey
August 27th, 2010, 12:11 PM
:eek: help ..wheres the guy who supposed to be playing Mckay, i dont think i can do mushy McKeller scenes:p

Ryn
August 27th, 2010, 12:14 PM
well like I said you can just ignore it :)

*still can't find Ronon* I'm so easily distracted lately, it's weird...

Looks like I found him.... hiding with the others. How was that for a multi-post :P :eek:

pookey
August 27th, 2010, 12:27 PM
Ryn...*swings pendulum in front of her eyes* You will live and breath Ronon you will become as one with Ronon, when i snap my fingers you will be Ronon:p

Ryn
August 27th, 2010, 12:28 PM
....*blinks*....

RogueRanger
August 27th, 2010, 12:35 PM
I'm a bit disappointed with Setsusana, he was so enthusiastic about doing Mckay, he can hardly even muster a post for his OC. But oh well, we'll muddle on. At the moment we can still NPC Mckay until we can get someone who can be here a little more. I'm going to check AMath and then I have to go to swim training camp:)

pookey
August 27th, 2010, 12:38 PM
i dont mind doing Mckay, but im gonna get stuck on tech stuff, all i can do is argue with Zelenka:p