PDA

View Full Version : Stargate New Seasons : OOC

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]

clauz89
March 3rd, 2011, 11:09 AM
[mentally constructing or hypotetical new home]
Already come up with a scheme:

-Announcements
(for announcements, intros, infos, character list, bios, rules....)
-New Seasons
(the proper RP section)
--SG1
--Atlantis
--Universe
-OutOfCharacter
(section for every kind of ooc, off topic, etc)
--Off topic
--Artworks

Ryn
March 3rd, 2011, 11:27 AM
*plops down in chair* oooh, soo tired :mckay: *twaps ebil work :P*

sorry, don't feel too chatty :o though I'll enjoy your tea n buns Pook so glad you got things sorted and I'll just wait for now until the new place is definite! :D

*hugz everyone!* :D

WraithTech
March 3rd, 2011, 11:33 AM
[mentally constructing or hypotetical new home]
Already come up with a scheme:

-Announcements
(for announcements, intros, infos, character list, bios, rules....)
-New Seasons
(the proper RP section)
--SG1
--Atlantis
--Universe
-OutOfCharacter
(section for every kind of ooc, off topic, etc)
--Off topic
--Artworks

I like it! :D

clauz89
March 3rd, 2011, 11:42 AM
Thanks....

you should thank the boredom of gym classes....:mckay: they help me thinking...

Ryn
March 3rd, 2011, 11:52 AM
lol...never thought gym classes could be boring! :eek:

Princess Awinita
March 3rd, 2011, 11:52 AM
I think mostly by walking, it keeps my moving, and my mind thinking clearly in the fresh air, no matter the weather, heck in one story of mine it was raining when I went walking, so naturally I added rain to the story

pookey
March 3rd, 2011, 11:56 AM
thanks guys, it was all sorted by a man that knows;) he found it hiding in the google task bar, he backdated puter wiping everything from that date forward, all sorted:)

clauz89
March 3rd, 2011, 12:01 PM
lol...never thought gym classes could be boring! :eek:

Mum ordered me to follow a gym class just about stretching and similar, always the same exercises and the same musics....
It's really useful, never managed to touch my feet before:eek:, but it's kinda boring....

Ryn
March 3rd, 2011, 12:12 PM
I get what you mean, doing the same thing over and over can clear your mind and be inspiring sometimes. :)

*hugz peepz juzt cuz* :P I'm in a hugging mood! :D

mad_gater
March 3rd, 2011, 03:49 PM
I like that idea rather than trying to wade through a very busy RP forum. I did check out that RPGateway that Princess suggested. While it is has some cool features...it is VERY Busy and I feel we may just get bogged down with all the other RP's going on there. I like the idea of having our own site that we could have total control over and pimp it up the way we like it! :D Just my .02 cents. :)

PS. Sorry I've sort of been out of it lately....lots going on here for me in RL! :eek: but whatever you guys decide just throw the link my way and yell GO and let me know if I have to wear a condom or not! *giggles* :P

don't know about that but the good Reverend probably has Tok'ra enhanced hangover meds for both Italian and Starbreaker.....:P:D....or he might tell you 2 to offer it up as penance....teach a lesson about overdrinking....:P:D

Sapphire_Jade
March 3rd, 2011, 04:28 PM
Hey guys update.. I have the site pretty much complete just waiting on Mel for certain things like posts and Ranks and the overall it's ready to go :) so by monday hopeefully our RP's can get going again :)

mad_gater
March 3rd, 2011, 04:30 PM
Hey guys update.. I have the site pretty much complete just waiting on Mel for certain things like posts and Ranks and the overall it's ready to go :) so by monday hopeefully our RP's can get going again :)

cool....:):)

Trillian52
March 3rd, 2011, 05:36 PM

Excellent - thanks for putting in all this work so we can play again! :D

Princess Awinita
March 3rd, 2011, 06:36 PM
Suse; actually, RPGateway has its own actual gaming area, once a game is created the OOC thread is automatically created, the game has its own area for playing, otherwise we'd be limited to a single OOC thread and a single IC thread

Draco-Stellaris
March 3rd, 2011, 11:35 PM

W00t! :D Thanks for setting it all up!

clauz89
March 4th, 2011, 12:45 AM
don't know about that but the good Reverend probably has Tok'ra enhanced hangover meds for both Italian and Starbreaker.....:P:D....or he might tell you 2 to offer it up as penance....teach a lesson about overdrinking....:P:D

B-but the only one drunk is starbreaker!! Italian is completely innocent!!
But yes, he would need to talk to the good Reverend, he's quite depressed, and maybe loosing faith.....;)

Aragon101
March 4th, 2011, 02:46 AM
B-but the only one drunk is starbreaker!! Italian is completely innocent!!
But yes, he would need to talk to the good Reverend, he's quite depressed, and maybe loosing faith.....;)

Without knowing a thing of what's actually going on, i think i can accurately gauge Italian as an 'enabler' to Starbreaker ;)

Ryn
March 4th, 2011, 03:27 AM
W00t! :D Thanks for setting it all up!

Yes, lots of thanks here too :D :D :D

clauz89
March 4th, 2011, 05:11 AM
Yup, thanks and hugs from here too.....:D;)

WraithTech
March 4th, 2011, 05:25 AM
I was nosy and Googled the site. It's looking great! :) *greened*

Sapphire_Jade
March 4th, 2011, 03:17 PM
hey guys!

the forum is just about complete just waiting on a few things from Mel :)

but we can use it to chat on now there is a OOC thread up ready to go so go on over and register! :) also so it's easier for us to recognize each other I ask you to use your usernames from here on there :)

if you need the link shoot me a PM :D see you there!

squirrely1
March 4th, 2011, 05:39 PM
Thanks Sapphire Jade :D I just went and registered and played with my profile and stuff. It looks very nice so far. ;) :D I still think we could use this OOC as well to try and send people over there....cuz I'm here alot more throughout the day...but maybe as it takes off it will get busier.

Sapphire_Jade
March 4th, 2011, 05:46 PM
no prob ;).. yeah I think this OOC would help bring in people to the RP that is if the mods are okay with that... Mel and I have a few other ideas in mind too to get the word out of our RP forum :) we'll probably have a discussion thread about that :)

Trillian52
March 4th, 2011, 05:50 PM
Thanks Sapphire_Jade. I just went and registered and must say from my first little look around I think this looks a little more user friendly (to me anyway) than the other site. I'm looking forward to getting our stories moving along again! :)

Skydiver
March 4th, 2011, 06:09 PM
I have no issue at all with you guys spreading the word. Links in your sigs or links from this thread. All I ask is that you please refrain from sending any unsolicited PM's or e-mails. If anyone wants information, please share it, just don't solicit people in a way that might be seen as spam by the recipients.

Sapphire_Jade
March 4th, 2011, 06:16 PM
Thank you Sky :D I am not planning on spamming anyone. My views are they'll join if they are really interested.. :)

mad_gater
March 5th, 2011, 03:07 PM
I may be a little late hooking up with you guys in the new place...apparently all the hacking I was doing meant I had mild pneumonia..... according to the chest x-ray.....I'm on a 5-day course of anti-biotics and they gave me a sample of proventil inhaler too.....so hopefully I'll be back in the groove before too long.....all I got to say though is if they call this mild I'd hate to see what severe pneumonia looks like.....:S:S

Sapphire_Jade
March 5th, 2011, 03:59 PM
:eek: oh no Mad_gater!! get better soon! *hugs*

mad_gater
March 5th, 2011, 04:43 PM
apparently real hard core pneumonia can kill....so I guess I can count my blessings....:S:S

makes me wish I had a symbiote in RL

Sapphire_Jade
March 5th, 2011, 05:29 PM
:lol: a Tokr'a of course ;) I wouldn't want a mean old Goa'uld in me! plus is you get sick of sharing your body the Tok'ra would leave ;) :lol:

Isolde
March 6th, 2011, 01:10 AM
apparently real hard core pneumonia can kill....so I guess I can count my blessings....:S:S

makes me wish I had a symbiote in RL

Hope you're feeling better, love. :)

mad_gater
March 6th, 2011, 05:02 PM
:lol: a Tokr'a of course ;) I wouldn't want a mean old Goa'uld in me! plus is you get sick of sharing your body the Tok'ra would leave ;) :lol:

of course a Tok'ra would be preferred but if a mean one had found its way in I could just initiate a Roman Catholic priest style battle of wills with it and force it out....or die trying....but as Teal'c said better to die free than live as a slave....other people said that too....probably where teal'c got his "I die free" shtick from....:P:D

mad_gater
March 6th, 2011, 05:04 PM
Hope you're feeling better, love. :)

actually feeling a bit better today.....got 3 more days worth of antibiotics to take......I also got one of those Vicks waterless vaporizers.....it plugs in and heats a vapor pad to release vicks vapors for 8 hours,.....it was heaven last night for my abused lungs....also used that chest rub too

Sapphire_Jade
March 6th, 2011, 05:10 PM
actually feeling a bit better today.....got 3 more days worth of antibiotics to take......I also got one of those Vicks waterless vaporizers.....it plugs in and heats a vapor pad to release vicks vapors for 8 hours,.....it was heaven last night for my abused lungs....also used that chest rub too
Glad you are feeling better :D *Prods MG to go register at our new forum*
http://stargatenewseasons.freeforums.org/

Alteran of Atlantis
March 6th, 2011, 06:06 PM

Glad you're better! :D

mad_gater
March 7th, 2011, 10:16 AM
Glad you are feeling better :D *Prods MG to go register at our new forum*
http://stargatenewseasons.freeforums.org/

I'm there....I've got the same ID I got here...but I may take awhile to learn who other people are at the new place

mad_gater
March 7th, 2011, 10:18 AM
Glad you're better! :D

yup....2 more days of antibiotics to go now.....:D:D

Sapphire_Jade
March 7th, 2011, 12:21 PM
I'm there....I've got the same ID I got here...but I may take awhile to learn who other people are at the new place

:D great! And mostly everyone has kept their same usernames from here :)

Draco-Stellaris
April 6th, 2011, 08:32 AM
This RPG is still active. If someone stumbles into this OOC and wants to join, please meet us at the

Stargate New Seasons RP Forum (http://stargatenewseasons.freeforums.org/portal.php)
http://i830.photobucket.com/albums/zz225/draco-stellaris/Stargate%20Smilies/vortex.gif :jack: :tealc: :sam: :daniel: :cameron: :vala: :hammond: :jonas: :sheppard: :teyla: :ford: :mckay: :weir: :ronan: :beckett: :wraith: :vortex04:

Just thought a big, fat hint would be in order. :o

JosephGracey
June 23rd, 2011, 05:54 AM
sorry i haven't posted since the first briefing my character had on the daedalus but my computer broke and exams so i never really had time but i do now so if i could i'd like to start again

Aragon101
June 23rd, 2011, 09:14 AM
The RPG has moved to it's own forum.

Just google New Seasons Stargate forum and it should pop up.

Leeta
June 23rd, 2011, 09:19 AM
Stargate New Seasons (http://stargatenewseasons.freeforums.org/index.php) :)

However the owner is currently MIA.