PDA

View Full Version : Stargate New Seasons : OOC

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15

pookey
February 20th, 2011, 01:59 PM
Oh come on Rodney you know you are hot.

BTW SOMEONE GET BROKEN ANKLED SHEPPARD A TURKEY SANDWICH.....He's hungry......And the fact he was rushed right over to Kolya Woolsey. please dont make the ego any bigger:D hold on, Johns in the canteen with Mckay Ronon and Teyla, isnt he, well if he wasnt he is now:D:D

SciFiSGFan
February 20th, 2011, 02:02 PM
you'll prolly have to start over, dad will have forgotten what you were talking about by the time he comes back:lol: Yep complete with animals:P

:lol: scary :rolleyes:

I kinda 'reminded' him in the last PM - whenever he gets to it. Chances are it wont be till he gets back anyway. Either way - I'm not likely to forget.

TheLadyMore
February 20th, 2011, 02:04 PM
please dont make the ego any bigger:D hold on, Johns in the canteen with Mckay Ronon and Teyla, isnt he, well if he wasnt he is now:D:D

CRAP I HAVE TO FIGURE OUT A WAY TO HAVE SHEPPARD HAVE A QUICK XRAY AND MEET RONON AND TEYLA IN THE CANTEEN!.....Maybe Sheppard has magical powers......

:sheppard:: HEY IF I AM A WIZARD WHERE THE HELL IS MY LETTER TO HOGWARTS!

Siara.Corvus
February 20th, 2011, 02:13 PM
Hey look its a Pubescent McKay:

[IMG]http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lgic9gOevn1qf34tco1_500.jpg[/IMG

Which film is that from?
And I gotta say, I like grown up Hewlett more ;)

Princess Awinita
February 20th, 2011, 02:15 PM
Mel; I did not know such about Tank being AFK until further notice. our mistake again, I'll do a couple edits, basically the elevator door had closed, but I was under the assumption that Sian and Sheen (why does that sound so much like a law firm??) had gotten on the elevator first down lower, and the doors opened and Tank, Spook and Falcon stepped on, thus joining Sian and Sheen ?

I can do said edits to said posts if you wish

pookey
February 20th, 2011, 02:18 PM
CRAP I HAVE TO FIGURE OUT A WAY TO HAVE SHEPPARD HAVE A QUICK XRAY AND MEET RONON AND TEYLA IN THE CANTEEN!.....Maybe Sheppard has magical powers......

:sheppard:: HEY IF I AM A WIZARD WHERE THE HELL IS MY LETTER TO HOGWARTS!would it be quicker for me to just erase his name from my post:p

SciFiSGFan
February 20th, 2011, 02:18 PM

Okay, I have no idea of what I'm talking, but -- how about someone with a portable hand scanner come to him?

mad_gater
February 20th, 2011, 02:43 PM
Oki a little reminder, this is pointed at the Daedy thread but everyone should take note pleze:)

Wait a little while for others to post. As MG is new at this I won't get mad, but Sis (Awinita) you should know better. Foley is away for a day or so and thus we should give him a chnace to post as Tank, we're not going anywhere in a hurry so it's nice to wait for others sometimes. Secondly, golden rule 101, do NOT assume other's actions. As far as that movement goes, Tank, Ange and Sung were still in the elevator and had not even closed the door. If you are in a position like that, the person who initiated the action is the one to move it forward ok:) So we're going to wait for Foley (Tank) to catch up and MG you need to either delete your Caldwell posts or edit to perhaps a message to Sam that say for example, "Those Hatak and Mothership are aweful close Sam, we gonna return fire or not?"....or something:D

I wasn't aware that Foley was away until very late last night....if I'd known I would've posted

mad_gater
February 20th, 2011, 02:44 PM
Mel; I did not know such about Tank being AFK until further notice. our mistake again, I'll do a couple edits, basically the elevator door had closed, but I was under the assumption that Sian and Sheen (why does that sound so much like a law firm??) had gotten on the elevator first down lower, and the doors opened and Tank, Spook and Falcon stepped on, thus joining Sian and Sheen ?

I can do said edits to said posts if you wish

would certainly be an interesting law firm....one run by a Catholic cleric and a Buddhist....:lol:

mad_gater
February 20th, 2011, 02:51 PM
try it now, does your post show instantly now? you're on Staff Sergeant you should be off probie now, if not ask the mods, cos they might be not watching and they have to approve you by acknoweldging your posty counts:D go to your wall and click on my VM and view conversation:D

yeah mum will, she just needs to sort some stuff out:o and no you won't, dad has enough to worry about without peeps upsetting him:( not that you would but when he comes back I don't want him to worry about stuff:)

it takes training:lol: (I'm the Ring master) :sam43:

*squishy huggles the great and powerful OZ family*....it'll all work out....:):)

Princess Awinita
February 20th, 2011, 02:51 PM
would certainly be an interesting law firm....one run by a Catholic cleric and a Buddhist....:lol:
More like a Lawfirm of the Toaist and Priest, otherwise known as the Gi and Collar O.o

Now then hold off on edits, I think something may be worked out, wait for my signal.... or my cellphone.... either one works for me....

Siara.Corvus
February 20th, 2011, 03:06 PM
I realise that not being able to use VM/PM is a problem, but can't anything that needs to be discussed with plots concerning Lorne be posted here?
Atleast until I get off probie...

mad_gater
February 20th, 2011, 03:11 PM
More like a Lawfirm of the Toaist and Priest, otherwise known as the Gi and Collar O.o

Now then hold off on edits, I think something may be worked out, wait for my signal.... or my cellphone.... either one works for me....

unfortunately being a Catholic priest is a full-time job so a priest can't hold a secular job....a permanent deacon can and often does hold a secular job

SciFiSGFan
February 20th, 2011, 03:20 PM
Siara... you cant access your VMs? I thought since we can post there, you can read them? Or can you just not post back? I sent you the link to the siggys on a VM.

Siara.Corvus
February 20th, 2011, 03:31 PM
I can read them(thanks for teh link btw :) ), but I can't reply or send my own.
And PMing is completely out of the question.

Princess Awinita
February 20th, 2011, 03:38 PM
Well guys, sadly I am once again braindead >.< Gak

Sadly I must be off anyhow, I may return later though, I do not know for sure

RogueRanger
February 20th, 2011, 05:31 PM
I realise that not being able to use VM/PM is a problem, but can't anything that needs to be discussed with plots concerning Lorne be posted here?
Atleast until I get off probie...

we can do that:D Oki first up I'll go to the Main Character thread and add you to the list:D

next you have SGA 3, Laura Cadman is there and I'll have to poke her (StargateAltlantisGirl) you also have two NPCs'. Sgts, Joe Kasuki and ......o-o I forgot her name, I'll have to check and come back.

you have 105 posts now, how quick are your posts showing up Siara? cos if they come up straight away you should be off probie:)

Well guys, sadly I am once again braindead >.< Gak

Sadly I must be off anyhow, I may return later though, I do not know for sure

Night Sis..er.....morning still for you :lol:

Princess Awinita
February 20th, 2011, 08:32 PM
Night Sis..er.....morning still for you :lol:
Afternoon now, I finally wrote a post for Li and Maya, I'm so freaking tempted to..... see VMs

RogueRanger
February 20th, 2011, 09:19 PM
I'll check it in the morning sis, swim training in 15 minutes:eek:

Vagabond Serpent
February 21st, 2011, 03:22 AM
Will spawn a post tonight. It's too freezing up here to think clearly, and it's going to get worse! :eek:

Ryn
February 21st, 2011, 06:14 AM
I posted mine after I dealt with yet another swamp of sick leave paperwork :eek: :rolleyes: it's nice to get the money but do they have to kill so many trees for it? why not email me instead :D. ah well, it'll work out :)

Siara.Corvus
February 21st, 2011, 06:20 AM
we can do that:D Oki first up I'll go to the Main Character thread and add you to the list:D

next you have SGA 3, Laura Cadman is there and I'll have to poke her (StargateAltlantisGirl) you also have two NPCs'. Sgts, Joe Kasuki and ......o-o I forgot her name, I'll have to check and come back.

you have 105 posts now, how quick are your posts showing up Siara? cos if they come up straight away you should be off probie:)

Nice :)
Nope, still needs a mods approval, still on probie.
But I think I may know what went wrong.
I just hope I'm not gonna be the eternal probie :lol:

Yeah! My own team :)
Alright, I'm guessing me and StargateAtlantisGirl can use the NPC's? Or can everyone?

Ryn
February 21st, 2011, 06:33 AM
Try and email Skydiver and/or Bagpuss, they might be able to help you, they're Mods. I see you've already asked in the forum help board (where I rarely venture :eek:).

Yes you can use an NPC if he or she hasn't been claimed by someone yet. :)

mad_gater
February 21st, 2011, 06:40 AM
I posted mine after I dealt with yet another swamp of sick leave paperwork :eek: :rolleyes: it's nice to get the money but do they have to kill so many trees for it? why not email me instead :D. ah well, it'll work out :)

yeah....they should come out with a handheld computer of somekind similar to perhaps a tablet PC that has for example fill-in PDF versions of the forms and this tablet would have a pen like the kind they use for credit card signatures at POS machines when you go shopping attached to it for the signature field

no hard copy paper necessary...the paperwork could be stored on the tablet and then backed up to external drives of various types or even to a secured network drive if the tablet starts getting too full

Ryn
February 21st, 2011, 06:43 AM
ha, you mean an iPad or a Kindle. ;)

mad_gater
February 21st, 2011, 06:53 AM
ha, you mean an iPad or a Kindle. ;)

Kindles are more geared for solely viewing documents that have DRM encryption...specifically ebooks....an I-pad would probably be the kind of device more geared for "paperless paperwork"....:P:D

mad_gater
February 21st, 2011, 06:53 AM
and has Vala perhaps been talking to the good Reverend? :lol::P:D

RogueRanger
February 21st, 2011, 11:29 AM
Will spawn a post tonight. It's too freezing up here to think clearly, and it's going to get worse! :eek:

*sends Sydney summer hugz* :)

cos if we do everything lectrically sis, we'll cease to be humans:) writing is cool:D

Nice :)
Nope, still needs a mods approval, still on probie.
But I think I may know what went wrong.
I just hope I'm not gonna be the eternal probie :lol:

Yeah! My own team :)
Alright, I'm guessing me and StargateAtlantisGirl can use the NPC's? Or can everyone?

Anyone can as Ryn said use the npc's, but they're yours Siara, and it is SGA2 not three, my mistake and the third was Sgt Sandra O'Rielly:D...still probie, that can't be right..:eek:

Ryn
February 21st, 2011, 01:21 PM
hehehe *was highly amused by Atlantis' mess hall* :D

I need sleep now, will do more posts tomorrow :P

Princess Awinita
February 21st, 2011, 01:24 PM
Maybe you should send those warm summer hugs to Americans, no doubt they need it, all those winter storms, sheeshe

SciFiSGFan
February 21st, 2011, 01:24 PM
cos if we do everything lectrically sis, we'll cease to be humans:) writing is cool:D

Maybe, but dealing with government and insurance forms gives "redundant" a whole new meaning!!!!!!

SciFiSGFan
February 21st, 2011, 01:25 PM
Maybe you should send those warm summer hugs to Americans, no doubt they need it, all those winter storms, sheeshe

What - and miss out on another blizzard? :lol:

Ryn
February 21st, 2011, 01:27 PM
Maybe, but dealing with government and insurance forms gives "redundant" a whole new meaning!!!!!!

You sure got that one right!!!! :lol: :lol:

Princess Awinita
February 21st, 2011, 01:31 PM
I'd much rather have colod rain instead of ice storms. but then I live in Harbin, every few weeks to a month or so we have a major icestorm. Everyone is so used ot it its not even news here

SciFiSGFan
February 21st, 2011, 01:44 PM
I'd asoon have a blizzard than an ice storm.. THOSE are nasty.

benoz777
February 21st, 2011, 02:48 PM
hey guys, just popping in for a moment between classes. Thank you to all of your wishes, I'm really grateful to you. It's been an amazing event I have to say. I thought watching one kid being born was an experience, but this....

anyway I'll post up as best I can. Feel free to hit me if I bugger it up.

Princess Awinita
February 21st, 2011, 02:55 PM
Well hello Bugs......

yes Ben that is your new nickname now ;)

TheLadyMore
February 21st, 2011, 02:56 PM
hey guys, just popping in for a moment between classes. Thank you to all of your wishes, I'm really grateful to you. It's been an amazing event I have to say. I thought watching one kid being born was an experience, but this....

anyway I'll post up as best I can. Feel free to hit me if I bugger it up.

Congrats on the kidlings!

And take your time we're patient people, besides Ryn and I have a rather interesting amusing Dialouge going on between Ronon and Sheppard. I am laughing like a maniac!

RogueRanger
February 21st, 2011, 03:11 PM
:lol: Ben you made it. Principal let you off did he:P

benoz777
February 21st, 2011, 03:36 PM
Well hello Bugs......

yes Ben that is your new nickname now ;)

Mel told you didn't she:lol: yes my students are calling me Mr Rabbit...

Congrats on the kidlings!

And take your time we're patient people, besides Ryn and I have a rather interesting amusing Dialouge going on between Ronon and Sheppard. I am laughing like a maniac!

thanks there, already done. Though I noticed we're waiting on McKay and Zelenka:P

:lol: Ben you made it. Principal let you off did he:P

yes kiddo and now I'm off again, terrible duties, girls netball.....;) see you all again soon.

Princess Awinita
February 21st, 2011, 03:41 PM
Mel told you didn't she:lol: yes my students are calling me Mr Rabbit...
What are you doing being at a school ?! ya got a wife and kids to be with for Buddha sake!!

SciFiSGFan
February 21st, 2011, 04:23 PM
Hey Ben -- congrats, again. Mel was supposed to convey my regards last week...... And why are you at work - or are you taking time off later on? Better start saving your pennies -- those boys cant wear hand-me-downs!!!

(hmmm, time to hit some rummage sales and beam over a pile of baby clothes)

mad_gater
February 21st, 2011, 04:52 PM
Hey Ben -- congrats, again. Mel was supposed to convey my regards last week...... And why are you at work - or are you taking time off later on? Better start saving your pennies -- those boys cant wear hand-me-downs!!!

why not.....if ben's baby clothes are still in good enough condition they should still be used.....get some use out of them....:P:D

RogueRanger
February 21st, 2011, 04:56 PM
What are you doing being at a school ?! ya got a wife and kids to be with for Buddha sake!!

They didn't have a fill in teacher for him and my sister in law has her younger sister with her:lol:

:lol: they have a room full of stuff already:lol: I spent a $,1000 myself:eek:

SciFiSGFan
February 21st, 2011, 04:57 PM
:lol: with as often as that family moved around, I doubt they kept that many - especially after having 2 more girls! I was referring to his 2 older girls. :D

SciFiSGFan
February 21st, 2011, 04:58 PM
They didn't have a fill in teacher for him and my sister in law has her younger sister with her:lol:

:lol: they have a room full of stuff already:lol: I spent a $,1000 myself:eek:

YIKES -- dont you guys have rummage sales over there! You can find extremely nice stuff for cheap at some of them.

RogueRanger
February 21st, 2011, 04:59 PM
On another note:D

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?79826-Stargate-New-Seasons-Universe-Revalations-Season-3-Destiny

SGU has begun

TheLadyMore
February 21st, 2011, 05:09 PM
BTW.....the Lady has a new AVA check it out!

Princess Awinita
February 21st, 2011, 05:12 PM
Whatever happened to the term 'Family First' ?

SciFiSGFan
February 21st, 2011, 05:34 PM
Sweet, Lady!

Maybe where you live, but not here -- dont know about OZ.

Oh - specially for you Ben ---

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a336/stargate40fan/bennyrabbit.jpg

It's Benny Rabbit from Sesame Street fame!!

mad_gater
February 21st, 2011, 06:20 PM

in a way it is for family....in order to take care of the family at least one parent has to be earning money.....and if Ben had said....I'm not coming in anyway even though you can't find a sub for me then he'd've lost his job most likely and they'd have to feed all those children on less or possibly even no income....sad but true fact of life

RogueRanger
February 21st, 2011, 06:21 PM
BTW.....the Lady has a new AVA check it out!

v..nice LM:D

yeah we do, but....:lol:

Sweet, Lady!

Maybe where you live, but not here -- dont know about OZ.

Oh - specially for you Ben ---

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a336/stargate40fan/bennyrabbit.jpg

It's Benny Rabbit from Sesame Street fame!!

:lol: oki this is for all you Aunts and Uncles http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/Private%20stuff/babesx3.jpg

still no confirm on names yet:eek:

mad_gater
February 21st, 2011, 06:22 PM
YIKES -- dont you guys have rummage sales over there! You can find extremely nice stuff for cheap at some of them.

or thrift stores....in my area we have 2 kinds of thrift stores, Goodwill and Salvation Army....the Salvation Army one is closer to me and I got myself a nice jacket from there

mad_gater
February 21st, 2011, 06:25 PM

:lol: oki this is for all you Aunts and Uncles http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/Private%20stuff/babesx3.jpg

awwww...cute...*does baptism for kidlets as Fr. Sheen...:P:D*

Princess Awinita
February 21st, 2011, 06:25 PM

Awwwwwwwwwwww :D

they're gonna be fun to raise

also; MG, true, but if you explain to the boss that your wife just had three kids in one day, I trhink Ben could get a bit of leeway.... but still good point :)

BTW: your post MG... to Sam, as i'm currently working on a post for Sian offline right now

RogueRanger
February 21st, 2011, 06:36 PM
Hieke is German?South African, she wouldn't go near a thrift shop:lol:

baptism.....nice, but no names yet Father:P

yep Sis, you're an instant Aunty now....and yeah if Arwen and Iawen are anything to go by, lot's of fun:lol:

Princess Awinita
February 21st, 2011, 06:46 PM
hehe, I like being an aunty, speaking of which, has anyone seen Tiffy ? Suse had her last...

mad_gater
February 21st, 2011, 07:02 PM

yep Sis, you're an instant Aunty now....and yeah if Arwen and Iawen are anything to go by, lot's of fun:lol:

it's called a general baptism...no names neccessary...:P:D

mad_gater
February 21st, 2011, 07:04 PM

what a snob....:P:D

RogueRanger
February 21st, 2011, 07:50 PM
1/ nope no Tiffany:P

2/ :lol: yes I know;)

3/ she is a real pain, ask mum:lol:

and 4/ MG you didn't post Caldwells repsonse in the Daedy thread:P also we see Sam's message which I'll copy and paste after you post for Caldwell, we want the ship disabled not destroyed:D

mad_gater
February 21st, 2011, 08:16 PM
1/ nope no Tiffany:P

2/ :lol: yes I know;)

3/ she is a real pain, ask mum:lol:

and 4/ MG you didn't post Caldwells repsonse in the Daedy thread:P also we see Sam's message which I'll copy and paste after you post for Caldwell, we want the ship disabled not destroyed:D

ummmm...I thought I was supposed to post comm responses to the Hammond in the Hammond thread?

mad_gater
February 21st, 2011, 08:27 PM
and while caldwell might be acting a bit narcoleptic cuz of me I think he still remembers the difference between "target the engines for disabling" and "blow the entire thing to smithereens"....:lol:

though I think Caldwell was lookin' to make Sian some Chop Suey out of those LA jerks....:P:D

RogueRanger
February 21st, 2011, 08:36 PM
ummmm...I thought I was supposed to post comm responses to the Hammond in the Hammond thread?

yes but you have to write it first in the Daedy:P oh and I made a OOC note, for everybody cos it's been done before, please don't pre-empt or anticipate a post by reading it in one thread and copy, pasting it in another. That is the job of the original poster, and also allow time for others to repsond before posting..ok:)

Princess Awinita
February 21st, 2011, 08:38 PM
and while caldwell might be acting a bit narcoleptic cuz of me I think he still remembers the difference between "target the engines for disabling" and "blow the entire thing to smithereens"....:lol:

though I think Caldwell was lookin' to make Sian some Chop Suey out of those LA jerks....:P:D
Something tells me that once Caldwell says they can't exactly locate Rufis' lifesign she and Sung will take a fighter to the ha'tak, or take their fists to the gym.... either one works...

though personally I'd like to see Sian in a hand to hand situation

RogueRanger
February 21st, 2011, 09:17 PM
I promised to make more siggs for some, I did one for Ryn, I have one in progress for AR (Rush) and there was others but I forgot who...oh LM, our Wraith worshipper...and yes Clau I remember Kay'ta...tomorrow then:D

LM have you done Bain's bio yet??? :P

Princess Awinita
February 21st, 2011, 09:29 PM
I was thinknig of the sig for Mr He, but then I figurem, he's more or less a NPC that'll be making a few people (characterwise, like Jack for example) annoyed, so a sig for him wont exactly be needed until maya is taken to the SGC

speaking of whom, I think I have a picture for her.... no that's Sian undercover for a case that Michelle had her on helping Mr He

HolyAngelQueenSG-1
February 21st, 2011, 09:57 PM
I got new idea: New Stargate Legend. Arnold Schwarzenegger/Hirolne Other planets name is Nyuna have yellow ring. Jack O'neill and Sam O'neill had Lost space Gold Shuttle Thor SG-1.

Jack: Hey Sam, I not again there is lost Space for mega shuttle Thor SG-1. Damn it....
Sam: Yeah... i remember Mega Shuttle have bad Hyperspace and New Stargate Gold had lost address DHD.
Jack: WHOA! I heard that?!
*running other warrior*
Sam: It's maybe Animal or Monster?
The Warrior Arrows hold shots to Jack and Sam.
Hirolne: Hello who are you?? What is doing her?
Jack: Wow! you are Muscle strong for Superman.... This is Jack O'neill and my wife is Sam O'neill. We Expolner peace and Tauri from Earth.
Hirolne: Oh yeah. you are good guy? We Warrior name is Nudio from planet is Nyuna had Yellow Ring. look there...
Jack and Sam: WOW! there is Pretty...
The Village of warriors.... :)

squirrely1
February 21st, 2011, 09:59 PM

awwwww so precious Mel...thanks for sharing the pic with us. Let us know when you have the names :)

SciFiSGFan
February 22nd, 2011, 05:25 AM
Great pic, Mel.... is that at home or still in hospital? There is definitely a size difference in them, isnt there? Hmmm, I suppose I can forget the rummage sale, eh? I guess my question from the last PM still stands then! ;)

or thrift stores....in my area we have 2 kinds of thrift stores, Goodwill and Salvation Army....the Salvation Army one is closer to me and I got myself a nice jacket from there

We have both of those in the city plus some type of church outreach store here in town. Goodwill and rummage sales are great places for barn clothes - got me a 2 nice barn coats at rummage sales. :D

clauz89
February 22nd, 2011, 05:45 AM
Sooo cute!!!! congrats to Ben and wife! :eek:
[waiting for names...]

mad_gater
February 22nd, 2011, 06:37 AM
yes but you have to write it first in the Daedy:P oh and I made a OOC note, for everybody cos it's been done before, please don't pre-empt or anticipate a post by reading it in one thread and copy, pasting it in another. That is the job of the original poster, and also allow time for others to repsond before posting..ok:)

I don't think I've copied and pasted any posts between threads that weren't mine.....:confused:

Ryn
February 22nd, 2011, 08:42 AM
*plops down in chair* eh....exhausted.... but I'll go post asap..... :D

and awwww that was so cute to post the baby pics :D :D welcome to the mad world kids ;)

TheLadyMore
February 22nd, 2011, 08:59 AM

and awwww that was so cute to post the baby pics :D :D welcome to the mad world kids ;)

Exhausted enough to go stealing peoples foods?

Ryn
February 22nd, 2011, 09:33 AM
No but I just had dinner:):)

and will post for Daniel tomorrow, sorry, brain can't work anymore and needs rest :P

RogueRanger
February 22nd, 2011, 02:38 PM
I got new idea: New Stargate Legend. Arnold Schwarzenegger/Hirolne Other planets name is Nyuna have yellow ring. Jack O'neill and Sam O'neill had Lost space Gold Shuttle Thor SG-1. [spolier]

Jack: Hey Sam, I not again there is lost Space for mega shuttle Thor SG-1. Damn it....
Sam: Yeah... i remember Mega Shuttle have bad Hyperspace and New Stargate Gold had lost address DHD.
Jack: WHOA! I heard that?!
*running other warrior*
Sam: It's maybe Animal or Monster?
The Warrior Arrows hold shots to Jack and Sam.
Hirolne: Hello who are you?? What is doing her?
Jack: Wow! you are Muscle strong for Superman.... This is Jack O'neill and my wife is Sam O'neill. We Expolner peace and Tauri from Earth.
Hirolne: Oh yeah. you are good guy? We Warrior name is Nudio from planet is Nyuna had Yellow Ring. look there...
Jack and Sam: WOW! there is Pretty...
The Village of warriors.... :)[/spoiler]

Awesome Heather, I'll come over later and add to that for you:D

awwwww so precious Mel...thanks for sharing the pic with us. Let us know when you have the names :)

Great pic, Mel.... is that at home or still in hospital? There is definitely a size difference in them, isnt there? Hmmm, I suppose I can forget the rummage sale, eh? I guess my question from the last PM still stands then! ;)

We have both of those in the city plus some type of church outreach store here in town. Goodwill and rummage sales are great places for barn clothes - got me a 2 nice barn coats at rummage sales. :D

Sooo cute!!!! congrats to Ben and wife! :eek:
[waiting for names...]

they are gorgeous and yes there is a size dif. The little one with the bonnet is the girl....red hair:lol: Ben and Heike said they should make up their minds for the names by the end of the week when they can take them home, yes hospital:)

I don't think I've copied and pasted any posts between threads that weren't mine.....:confused:

only one of Sam's posts but no biggy, I've done it myself lots of times:eek:

:) yep cutesies they is

Exhausted enough to go stealing peoples foods?

:lol:

sorry for my lack of posting so far, struggling with class and I'm a bit out of it for some reason....:o

SciFiSGFan
February 22nd, 2011, 03:00 PM
they are gorgeous and yes there is a size dif. The little one with the bonnet is the girl....red hair:lol: Ben and Heike said they should make up their minds for the names by the end of the week when they can take them home, yes hospital:)

sorry for my lack of posting so far, struggling with class and I'm a bit out of it for some reason....:o

So the new parents are getting a few days of sleep before the kids come home! The hospital probably told them they cant take the kids home without names. :eek:

Hmmm, still trying to adjust, Mel? ;) Is that the bird class?

RogueRanger
February 22nd, 2011, 05:11 PM
they are just watching over them I think it's standard procedure:lol:

nah just class, my head isn't on straight today, Suidae breeding:eek:

TheLadyMore
February 22nd, 2011, 06:58 PM
Okay I got a crack idea with with Bain

Ryn
February 23rd, 2011, 12:01 AM
they are just watching over them I think it's standard procedure:lol:

nah just class, my head isn't on straight today, Suidae breeding:eek:

what breeding? :S
maybe you're still a little out of sorts from being sick the other day hun *hugggz* and just tell your bro congrats again eh, triplets is no small feat:eek:

Ryn
February 23rd, 2011, 08:06 AM
Double post, but eh....;)

OK, had wanted to ask this in a different Wraithy-thread but there's too many of them and I don't want to intrude in there, and I know people there read here anyways.....ummm.... I'd appreciate some help with Teyla - would love to know what her exact powers are - and how well that spideysense is developed.....
please post on my wall if you know a lot or PM me thank you!

SciFiSGFan
February 23rd, 2011, 08:13 AM

Pigs aka hogs

Isolde
February 23rd, 2011, 09:51 AM
Double post, but eh....;)

OK, had wanted to ask this in a different Wraithy-thread but there's too many of them and I don't want to intrude in there, and I know people there read here anyways.....ummm.... I'd appreciate some help with Teyla - would love to know what her exact powers are - and how well that spideysense is developed.....
please post on my wall if you know a lot or PM me thank you!

We doesn't bite. :(

Suck, maybe, a little bit. ;) :o Ask Girlbot, she comes to the WDC and escapes unscathed all the time. We would like you to come and say hello. :)

mad_gater
February 23rd, 2011, 10:45 AM

Suck, maybe, a little bit. ;) :o Ask Girlbot, she comes to the WDC and escapes unscathed all the time. We would like you to come and say hello. :)

except for Reese....:P:D

Princess Awinita
February 23rd, 2011, 12:08 PM

Suck, maybe, a little bit. ;) :o :)
Funny.... very funny!!!

Ryn
February 23rd, 2011, 12:33 PM
Pigs aka hogs

Ah, thank you. That weird word wasn't part of my vocabulary...:D

You guys must be sooooo sick of me nagging about being scared of Wraithies, eh? I'm sorry about that:o. I do read the (NS) threads every now and then. Before when I said 'too many', I meant on the forum in general, not just New seasons, didn't mean to offend earlier with that statement. :o

And I guess it's only because I am so impressed by the Wraithiepostings that I'm scared I'm not going to be as good..... too much of a perfectionist, I guess.....:S

RogueRanger
February 23rd, 2011, 12:48 PM
Okay I got a crack idea with with Bain

Um LM, we are PG, no drugs ok:P

maybe you're still a little out of sorts from being sick the other day hun *hugggz* and just tell your bro congrats again eh, triplets is no small feat:eek:

Ben will prolly be back next week, the school board finally found a temp for him:)

Lil porky pigs Sis:P

Pigs aka hogs

yep...thnx aunty Cher...*snorts* :D

Wear protection tho:lol:

yep...new Reese sigy, I showed my niece and she said "I see dead people" :lol:

http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/Reesesiggynew.jpg

Ah, thank you. That weird word wasn't part of my vocabulary...:D

You guys must be sooooo sick of me nagging about being scared of Wraithies, eh? I'm sorry about that:o. I do read the (NS) threads every now and then. Before when I said 'too many', I meant on the forum in general, not just New seasons, didn't mean to offend earlier with that statement. :o

And I guess it's only because I am so impressed by the Wraithiepostings that I'm scared I'm not going to be as good..... too much of a perfectionist, I guess.....:S

You do wonderful Sis, just do what you do:D

WraithTech
February 23rd, 2011, 12:59 PM

I was afraid, too, when I started posting here, because it is something new and because of the posting format rules with the colors and the {}s. I enjoy reading everyone's' posts, including yours, and could not do justice to many of the Lanteans myself. :P

On a related note, I entered the game with my character being low-ranked because I didn't know if I could contribute much or be up to par when I joined this game. I think he should be corrected to a mid-ranking officer because he mentors others and can be relied on as a backup. I don't want him climbing the ranks any more though; it would not fit his personality and we already have Hasten, the Chief Engineer, in the game. :)

Um LM, we are PG, no drugs ok :P

RogueRanger
February 23rd, 2011, 01:02 PM
take him up a notch Orby, and you can edit his bio to say that tho he is wary of Reese, he tried to guide her when he can, she does listen.....mostly:lol:

Ryn
February 23rd, 2011, 01:06 PM
Thanks..... it made me feel a little better that others are just as .....scared?:eek:... as me sometimes... :P

Anyhoo.... Would appreciate a list of nicknames Wraiths have for humans..... Is Steelflower Teyla? Stuff like that confuses me sometimes. :P :Dthough it's cool.
(don't mind me, I'm sleepy:o)

WraithTech
February 23rd, 2011, 01:23 PM
Anyhoo.... Would appreciate a list of nicknames Wraiths have for humans..... Is Steelflower Teyla? Stuff like that confuses me sometimes. :P :Dthough it's cool.
(don't mind me, I'm sleepy:o)

Yes, Teyla is Steelflower. She doesn't know that Todd gave her Ellia's identity and Todd doesn't know Ellia is dead.

Here are the names we have so far from the Legacy books:

https://picasaweb.google.com/100108228342976685937/LegacyWraithNameList#

Ryn
February 23rd, 2011, 01:27 PM
Hah! I was right. :D

Why is Sam called "She who carries many"? :S

WraithTech
February 23rd, 2011, 01:29 PM

The caption is truncated. Sam is "She Who Carries Many Things," I think because she juggles many duties.

More names will be revealed in the next book, such as Mckay’s name, and I will keep updating the list. I think John might also be called ‘Guide’ (as his surname, but I am not sure yet) and is thought of as a Queen’s consort.

Ryn
February 23rd, 2011, 01:37 PM
Okay, thanks:) Sounds interesting:D

I'll sign off for now. Back tomorrow!:D

Isolde
February 23rd, 2011, 02:10 PM
The caption is truncated. Sam is "She Who Carries Many Things," I think because she juggles many duties.

More names will be revealed in the next book, such as Mckay’s name, and I will keep updating the list. I think John might also be called ‘Guide’ (as his surname, but I am not sure yet) and is thought of as a Queen’s consort.

It's a literal translation of 'Carter'. As 'Fair One' is a literal translation of Jennifer (and as the name has its roots in Guinevere), Guide is a translation for 'Sheppard', and Weir is 'She Who Comes From a Strong Place.' And yes, orb, you are spot on about Shep, because the Wraith see him as Elizabeth's consort. Teyla is the Young Queen, and her name is Steelflower. :D

RogueRanger
February 23rd, 2011, 02:17 PM
Okay, thanks:) Sounds interesting:D

I'll sign off for now. Back tomorrow!:D

night Sis *hugz*:D

I think that Todd would call Reese, other than "Child" probably "The Brat" :sam43:

WraithTech
February 23rd, 2011, 02:29 PM
It's a literal translation of 'Carter'. As 'Fair One' is a literal translation of Jennifer (and as the name has its roots in Guinevere), Guide is a translation for 'Sheppard', and Weir is 'She Who Comes From a Strong Place.' And yes, orb, you are spot on about Shep, because the Wraith see him as Elizabeth's consort. Teyla is the Young Queen, and her name is Steelflower. :D

*OHs at the "Carter" explanation* :P :) Thanks!

So, both John and Todd are called "Guide"?

mad_gater
February 23rd, 2011, 02:43 PM

it means Jack is giving her lots of kidlets....:P:D...at once....:S:S

Isolde
February 23rd, 2011, 02:47 PM
*OHs at the "Carter" explanation* :P :) Thanks!

So, both John and Todd are called "Guide"?

Yes. :D I'd say more but then we're taking the discussion to here and it prolly needs to be on the WDC. :P

RogueRanger
February 23rd, 2011, 02:52 PM
nup you can talk about here, it's ok:D

Isolde
February 23rd, 2011, 03:05 PM
nup you can talk about here, it's ok:D

OK, ta. :)

One of the reasons the Wraith see Shep as 'Guide' is because he and Todd are very similar - whether or not the humans here want to believe that. Both will do anything to save their people, and are not above using distinctly dodgy methods to achieve an end e.g. Shep fed Todd, and Todd agreed to use a treatment that was barely out of the testing stage. Both of them are aware of their similarities, but don't want to admit to it, and god forbid they could be... friends. But they are! It's twisted, perverse as all hell, but it's there, and it is a thing of beauty. :D Certainly, this is something Jo Graham is working on, and while I know some will not view the books as canon but, given that the film is about as likely to make an appearance as a dodo, they're all we have.

RogueRanger
February 23rd, 2011, 03:18 PM
I like the Shep/Todd thing, it's really cool, it'd be like Van Helsing and Dracula being friends:lol: they were actually brothers:eek:

WraithTech
February 23rd, 2011, 03:23 PM
given that the film is about as likely to make an appearance as a dodo, they're all we have.

From what Joseph Mallozzi's blog said about the' return mission to Pegasus' and 'a surprising progression in the alliance between one man and one wraith,' it sounds like the books parallel the movie's intentions. :)

Isolde
February 23rd, 2011, 03:30 PM
From what Joseph Mallozzi's blog said about the' return mission to Pegasus' and 'a surprising progression in the alliance between one man and one wraith,' it sounds like the books parallel the movie's intentions. :)

:indeed:

TheLadyMore
February 23rd, 2011, 04:19 PM
I like the Shep/Todd thing, it's really cool, it'd be like Van Helsing and Dracula being friends:lol: they were actually brothers:eek:

Well Sheppard is embeded to Todd after he gave him his life back after Kolya Woolsey took it away from them.

Speaking of which when is Bain going to come in, and why do I see her running after Sheppard for her mate....they do call him the "Great Awaker" you know :lol: or McKay would be funnier

Bain: YOU SHALL MAKE MY HEIR
:mckay:: errrrrr Ummm........WHAT?!

RogueRanger
February 23rd, 2011, 04:26 PM
I need to have Izzy..oops Third grant Reese her request to go on a mission, when that happens I'll create a thread for Wraith Off World missions and create the town and community. If anyone has ever read Wheel of Time it would be helpful, because I will use than general world as a base for Bain. Minus the magic of course. Just look up the WOT wiki, it's pretty accurate:D

Sapphire_Jade
February 23rd, 2011, 05:48 PM
*does happy excited dance*

I am officially an RPer..lol.. made my 1st post as TJ today :D:D:D:D

Princess Awinita
February 23rd, 2011, 05:53 PM
welcome SJ :)

RogueRanger
February 23rd, 2011, 06:40 PM
*hugz* SJ, cool eh:)

gotta go now gang, doctor's appoinment, catch ya all tomorrow:)

Trillian52
February 23rd, 2011, 11:58 PM
I'm going to be away for a few days - off to Sydney until Monday evening - I'll have my notebook with me but please excuse if I'm a little slow in posting... :D;)

Isolde
February 24th, 2011, 12:00 AM
I'm going to be away for a few days - off to Sydney until Monday evening - I'll have my notebook with me but please excuse if I'm a little slow in posting... :D;)

Oooooh... Are you going to see CH? *jumps up and down* :D :D

Trillian52
February 24th, 2011, 12:02 AM
Oooooh... Are you going to see CH? *jumps up and down* :D :D

Sadly no, I'm staying in town and the Armageddon Con is out at Olympic Park. Having said that, if the opportunity arises then I might just wend my way out there! ;);):P

WraithTech
February 24th, 2011, 03:37 AM
*does happy excited dance*

I am officially an RPer..lol.. made my 1st post as TJ today :D:D:D:D

Welcome, SJ! Since I already greened you in a Fun and Games post, have some mental greens. :)

RogueRanger
February 24th, 2011, 10:30 AM
Friday madness....don't know how much I can post today but I'll try my best:eek:

how is everyone today?:)

TheLadyMore
February 24th, 2011, 10:43 AM
Friday madness....don't know how much I can post today but I'll try my best:eek:

Had two panic attacks in a row

SciFiSGFan
February 24th, 2011, 10:51 AM

Better than yesterday -- take care and just try and not get too stressed, hon.

Hope you're feeling better now, LM

<hugzzzz to all>

Ryn
February 24th, 2011, 11:36 AM

doing ok.... bit tired, might see if muse strikes for a post:) and if not, it'll be for tomorrow (that's MY friday :D)

Siara.Corvus
February 24th, 2011, 02:42 PM
You take care of yourself first Mel, that's what's important :)

So, where shall I start Lorne off? :D *Is excited to start*

Sapphire_Jade
February 24th, 2011, 03:20 PM
Welcome, SJ! Since I already greened you in a Fun and Games post, have some mental greens. :)
Thanks orbofnight :D

*hugs* isn't usually Monday madness???...lol..

I'm doing well.. a little hungry about to go get me some lunch :)

don't do too much Mel.. we want you healthy :) Emily wouldn't want to miss her opportunity to go off world now would she ;)

RogueRanger
February 24th, 2011, 05:20 PM
Had two panic attacks in a row

O-o I hope you're ok LM *hugz*

Better than yesterday -- take care and just try and not get too stressed, hon.

Hope you're feeling better now, LM

<hugzzzz to all>

Little better, thnx Aunty Cher:) class, group stuff...I hate that..:eek:

doing ok.... bit tired, might see if muse strikes for a post:) and if not, it'll be for tomorrow (that's MY friday :D)

should have something for ya:)

You take care of yourself first Mel, that's what's important :)

So, where shall I start Lorne off? :D *Is excited to start*

I'll have something in about ten minutes:lol: thnx Siara:D

Thanks orbofnight :D

*hugs* isn't usually Monday madness???...lol..

I'm doing well.. a little hungry about to go get me some lunch :)

don't do too much Mel.. we want you healthy :) Emily wouldn't want to miss her opportunity to go off world now would she ;)

I'm good...*bonks head on desk....I'm ok...* :lol:

Friday we have group sessions, my worst time of all.....:eek:

Sapphire_Jade
February 24th, 2011, 05:32 PM

ROFL!! *hugs* you'll get through it remember it'll all be worth it in the end :D

SciFiSGFan
February 24th, 2011, 06:00 PM
Little better, thnx Aunty Cher:) class, group stuff...I hate that..:eek:

I know you dont like group things .... just try not to let them bother you. You can do it.. I'm confident of that. What is it they tell people who are afraid of speaking in front of a crowd - imagine them all neked! :eek:

<offers virtual moral support>

Siara.Corvus
February 24th, 2011, 06:08 PM
I know you dont like group things .... just try not to let them bother you. You can do it.. I'm confident of that. What is it they tell people who are afraid of speaking in front of a crowd - imagine them all neked! :eek:

Or dressed up as fruits :D

RogueRanger
February 24th, 2011, 06:30 PM
ROFL!! *hugs* you'll get through it remember it'll all be worth it in the end :D

yeah I know, but this guy near me has the worst breath:eek:

them...omg no...fat, skinny...more fat..:eek: *virtualhugz*:)

Or dressed up as fruits :D

or marshmellows:lol:

SciFiSGFan
February 24th, 2011, 06:36 PM

them...omg no...fat, skinny...more fat..:eek: *virtualhugz*:)

or marshmellows:lol:

:lol: :lol: hmmm, imagine them as different animals. One is a pig, the other a zebra, another is an emu. Oh and that guy over there -- he's a moose and the gal in the corner is a Maltese Falcon! :P :P It's either that or pieces of farm equipment!

Sapphire_Jade
February 24th, 2011, 06:38 PM

:lol: do you have any mints or gum? you could take them out take one yourself and offer the guy some.. just try to not make it too obvious that you are offering him it because he has stinky breath...lol... just a kind gesture of sharing.. if he doesn't take it them then your just going to have to hold your breath as much as you can when you are around him...lol... :D

TheLadyMore
February 24th, 2011, 06:54 PM
Thanks for the warm wishes guys I feel much better =D

RogueRanger
February 24th, 2011, 09:34 PM
:lol: do you have any mints or gum? you could take them out take one yourself and offer the guy some.. just try to not make it too obvious that you are offering him it because he has stinky breath...lol... just a kind gesture of sharing.. if he doesn't take it them then your just going to have to hold your breath as much as you can when you are around him...lol... :D

we've all tried it, he is just stinky:lol:

Thanks for the warm wishes guys I feel much better =D

So good to hear LM *hugz*

Sorry for not getting out anymore posts today, it's been a shocker. I'll catch up with everyone on Monday...:o SGU, SG1,SGA........:(

awesome posts though everyone..night:)

Ryn
February 25th, 2011, 04:33 AM
*hugz* Mel:) you enjoy your weekend:D

well I'll post more later, got some things to do offline today and also got to rest plenty, gym & work wore me out:eek:.

mad_gater
February 25th, 2011, 10:38 AM
we've all tried it, he is just stinky:lol:

So good to hear LM *hugz*

Sorry for not getting out anymore posts today, it's been a shocker. I'll catch up with everyone on Monday...:o SGU, SG1,SGA........:(

awesome posts though everyone..night:)

ah good ol' halitosis.....maybe slip a tasteless Breath-Asure thingy in his drink.....:P:D

Siara.Corvus
February 25th, 2011, 11:12 AM
ah good ol' halitosis.....maybe slip a tasteless Breath-Asure thingy in his drink.....:P:D

They have that?
I may have to purchase some before I go to class next week..

clauz89
February 26th, 2011, 08:39 AM
W-what?!?! Hormonal storm on the Hammond?! :eek:

Ryn
February 26th, 2011, 08:55 AM
Yes, well, it happens ;)

Ryn
February 27th, 2011, 12:19 AM
And it does seem like love is in the air.... a week or two late :P but hey..... and don't worry, it won't get farther than what has been posted :eek: in two threads now :eek: ..... and I don't think it'll get repeated either :eek:

Let's have some MISSION fun instead :D :D :D

And yes that is a BIG POKE to you all :P
(except Mel of course, she gets a hug :P)

(but anyone else can take a hug as well if they want :P)

Princess Awinita
February 27th, 2011, 08:11 AM
Just a couple things I wanted to mention; while I have a connection before stuntwork to do....

Basically, any romance, that gets out of control, even if its for fun like on the Hammond, isn't really needed, mostly because it does not drive the story forward, it only derails it, or places it on a deture with apparently no actual rerouting to the maindrag again. So personally speaking, I'd try to avoid it, or try to wrap it up ASAP.

I also say this because its a PG forum :)

~
Princess A

Ryn
February 27th, 2011, 09:21 AM
I know that, that's why I said I wouldn't keep on posting about it... will wrap it up in a post or two:P

so no worries:)

Isolde
February 27th, 2011, 09:43 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GplgfugYfQ

Something for the new Wraith Worshippers and Priestess. :P :D :D

Ryn
February 27th, 2011, 11:06 AM
Hmm, can't view that, something to do with copyrights and country restrictions, oh well, thanks for sharing :P :D

Posted and it is back to the SG1&SG3-mission..... which I hope will have moved a little bit more soon....

RogueRanger
February 27th, 2011, 12:43 PM
:lol: hmmm, imagine them as different animals. One is a pig, the other a zebra, another is an emu. Oh and that guy over there -- he's a moose and the gal in the corner is a Maltese Falcon! :P It's either that or pieces of farm equipment!

sorry Aunty Cher, missed that:lol: I think I'll take farm equipmet:lol:

I don't think he'd drink it:lol:

And it does seem like love is in the air.... a week or two late :P but hey..... and don't worry, it won't get farther than what has been posted in two threads now :eek: ..... and I don't think it'll get repeated either :eek:

Let's have some MISSION fun instead :D

And yes that is a BIG POKE to you all :P
(except Mel of course, she gets a hug )

(but anyone else can take a hug as well if they want :P)

*hugz* Lurve???? where???? :P

Just a couple things I wanted to mention; while I have a connection before stuntwork to do....

Basically, any romance, that gets out of control, even if its for fun like on the Hammond, isn't really needed, mostly because it does not drive the story forward, it only derails it, or places it on a deture with apparently no actual rerouting to the maindrag again. So personally speaking, I'd try to avoid it, or try to wrap it up ASAP.

~
Princess A

yep it is :rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GplgfugYfQ

Something for the new Wraith Worshippers and Priestess. :P :D

awesome Izzy:D

squirrely1
February 27th, 2011, 12:47 PM

~
Princess A

Oh give me a break it was one little angsty brush of a kiss and Karina hasn't responded yet and she may just decide to deck him for it :P I mean I think we have decided that OC's can have a little romance here or there but not over the top and I don't think we've done that AT ALL!! THIs is the first time Karina and Connor have even spoken in what? Pages and pages and pages? So WTF?? I dont' think it's out of line at all.

And it most certainly drives the story IMO I would not as a reader want to read pages and pages of blowing stuff up and mission this and mission that without seeing how it is affecting the charries. This is just as important as seeing the charries faint due to stress and what not...everyone deals with stress in their own ways.....so I don't think it pulls back the story at all....It develops the characters and makes them real IMO and while I agree that I don't want to see pages and pages of some romance and stuff.....but one Kiss? :eek: PLEASE!!! And that is PG.....where do you get that one kiss is not PG?? :eek: I mean maybe I missed something somewhere??? :confused:

I personally take offense that you would even gripe about such things when we work really hard to make this as entertaining as possible FOR ALL PEOPLE. And I for one like a little bit a romance in with all the battle stuff. So hold on to your horses Sis....and don't throw the baby out with the bathwater we are NOT going to go nuts with this....YOU NEED TO TRUST YOUR FELLOW RPers!!!!!!! :S

mad_gater
February 27th, 2011, 01:02 PM
Oh give me a break it was one little angsty brush of a kiss and Karina hasn't responded yet and she may just decide to deck him for it :P I mean I think we have decided that OC's can have a little romance here or there but not over the top and I don't think we've done that AT ALL!! THIs is the first time Karina and Connor have even spoken in what? Pages and pages and pages? So WTF?? I dont' think it's out of line at all.

And it most certainly drives the story IMO I would not as a reader want to read pages and pages of blowing stuff up and mission this and mission that without seeing how it is affecting the charries. This is just as important as seeing the charries faint due to stress and what not...everyone deals with stress in their own ways.....so I don't think it pulls back the story at all....It develops the characters and makes them real IMO and while I agree that I don't want to see pages and pages of some romance and stuff.....but one Kiss? :eek: PLEASE!!! And that is PG.....where do you get that one kiss is not PG?? :eek: I mean maybe I missed something somewhere??? :confused:

I personally take offense that you would even gripe about such things when we work really hard to make this as entertaining as possible FOR ALL PEOPLE. And I for one like a little bit a romance in with all the battle stuff. So hold on to your horses Sis....and don't throw the baby out with the bathwater we are NOT going to go nuts with this....YOU NEED TO TRUST YOUR FELLOW RPers!!!!!!! :S

I think we all need to calm down a little......and also my posting might be sporadic.....my grandma has come to live with us saturday before last and seemed to be fine but her dementia suddenly seemed to worsen starting at 3AM yesterday morning when she woke us all up to point out any dirt she could find......and now she seems to be getting worse....she's not yelling as much but still calling my sister mean for yelling at her when my sister had good cause to......my grandma was accusing her of things that aren't true at all

I really think she's gonna need assisted living or even a nursing home soon.....:S:S

Ryn
February 27th, 2011, 01:09 PM
*hugz* Suze :) & you as well M_G *hugz* :(

SciFiSGFan
February 27th, 2011, 01:13 PM
I think we all need to calm down a little......and also my posting might be sporadic.....my grandma has come to live with us saturday before last and seemed to be fine but her dementia suddenly seemed to worsen starting at 3AM yesterday morning when she woke us all up to point out any dirt she could find......and now she seems to be getting worse....she's not yelling as much but still calling my sister mean for yelling at her when my sister had good cause to......my grandma was accusing her of things that aren't true at all

I really think she's gonna need assisted living or even a nursing home soon.....:S:S

Oh, MG - I'm sorry to hear about grandma... I hope you guys can get thru this ... I hope your sister understands that it's the illness and not personal...
<Hugz>

Isolde
February 27th, 2011, 01:14 PM
I don't frequent the Hammod thread a great deal, so went and had a peek. It looks OK to me, and I'll add that you just can't maintain battle after battle, without some kind of human interaction. It makes it dull, and you'll lose folk. :o And to be frank, we all need the soap opera aspect to a RPG too. :)

Much sympathy MG. My mum is also a dementia sufferer and it is an awful thing to watch someone you love deteriorate. *hug, and keeps feeding hand behind back*

Ryn
February 27th, 2011, 01:27 PM
Thanks Issy:D well said *hugz*
and yeah...dementia here in the family too....although my aunt is 106 already so she's somewhat entitled.... lol....:o

mad_gater
February 27th, 2011, 01:53 PM
I don't frequent the Hammod thread a great deal, so went and had a peek. It looks OK to me, and I'll add that you just can't maintain battle after battle, without some kind of human interaction. It makes it dull, and you'll lose folk. :o And to be frank, we all need the soap opera aspect to a RPG too. :)

Much sympathy MG. My mum is also a dementia sufferer and it is an awful thing to watch someone you love deteriorate. *hug, and keeps feeding hand behind back*

yeah.....sometimes I find myself wishing she'd just go already instead of slowly deteriorating.....:(:(

RogueRanger
February 27th, 2011, 02:06 PM

oki, I read it and there's nothing wrong in there, omg, Spook was way much worser so lets calm down okays:D Keep it going Aunty Suze, love it:) And Ryn, Connors reaction was supurbulous:)

That's aweful MG, my granpa was like that and mum had to take him to aged care as well, it's terrible and my heart goes to you.

We do need it Izzy:D, it gets to boring with too much shooting and no real human stuff:)

Princess Awinita
February 27th, 2011, 02:15 PM

*hands Suse a red handle labeled EMERGENCY BRAKE*

Suse, for one thing calm down, I did not say that to offend anyone, I was merely giving my personal thought of such types of RPs (name;ly romance RPs which this is not, character interaction is good and most def needed for any good RP I agree!) Basically I was saying that if a Romance RP had started on gateworld; I'd avpoid it because it isn't my thing.

Now, that does not mean that Flacon or Princess, (or Rufis) might fall in love, for all Ik now they just might as well do just that. (I know Falcon has most likely fallen for JJ, or vice versa...)

My point is Suse, I wasn't meaning to offend, just speaking my mind really, I'm sorry if I offended you, it was never my intention of doing so.

also MG; if I were you, I'd want to get her to a assisted living home ASAP.

mad_gater
February 27th, 2011, 02:27 PM
*hands Suse a red handle labeled EMERGENCY BRAKE*

Suse, for one thing calm down, I did not say that to offend anyone, I was merely giving my personal thought of such types of RPs (name;ly romance RPs which this is not, character interaction is good and most def needed for any good RP I agree!) Basically I was saying that if a Romance RP had started on gateworld; I'd avpoid it because it isn't my thing.

Now, that does not mean that Flacon or Princess, (or Rufis) might fall in love, for all Ik now they just might as well do just that. (I know Falcon has most likely fallen for JJ, or vice versa...)

My point is Suse, I wasn't meaning to offend, just speaking my mind really, I'm sorry if I offended you, it was never my intention of doing so.

also MG; if I were you, I'd want to get her to a assisted living home ASAP.

she has an appointment with the doctor in a few weeks....doctor will probably prescribe it and have it covered by her HMO then.....can't just place her in assisted living without taking her to the doctor first.....and who knows....if an anti-depressant can be found that doesn't make her pee so much it might help mitigate the worst of the symptoms though assisted living will still be best I think....cuz my mom and sister both work all day and I might get a day job soon so we wouldn't be around much to really keep things as clean as I know they can in assisted living

squirrely1
February 27th, 2011, 02:49 PM
Just wanted to pop back in and formally apologize for going off about the romance thing :eek: :( I just felt a little taken aback that it was inferred that the post was non PG when it was just a kiss and I do not intend to go on and on for pages with some gooey romance. :S

I guess I just felt that maybe I wasn't to be trusted or something and that hurt me ...hence I went off. I am so sorry Princess if I lost my cool and said all that. :( That was not appropriate at all and I didn't really mean to direct all that at you but just speaking my mind in general about the whole thing. :S

If anyone ever feels I am out of line with my posts please feel free to come on my wall and VM me or PM and tell me so and I will be happy to discuss things with you as to what my muse was doing or even edit the post if I feel it is way out of line or not PG.

But I will promise you I will not turn this into a ooey gooey soap opera ....or go over the top with it...just thought it needed a bit of character development after that heavy battle and stuff. :weiranime33:

I am such a hot head and I should have just walked away, cooled off and come back to post...so I'm sorry for that post earlier but I did mean what I said about the little bit of romance if kept in line I think it will be just fine. Cuz there are some people who really do like that part of it. :)

RogueRanger
February 27th, 2011, 02:53 PM
I think we should just see, like in RL where things goes:D

Princess Awinita
February 27th, 2011, 02:56 PM
Just wanted to pop back in and formally apologize for going off about the romance thing :eek: :( I just felt a little taken aback that it was inferred that the post was non PG when it was just a kiss and I do not intend to go on and on for pages with some gooey romance. :S

I guess I just felt that maybe I wasn't to be trusted or something and that hurt me ...hence I went off. I am so sorry Princess if I lost my cool and said all that. :( That was not appropriate at all and I didn't really mean to direct all that at you but just speaking my mind in general about the whole thing. :S

If anyone ever feels I am out of line with my posts please feel free to come on my wall and VM me or PM and tell me so and I will be happy to discuss things with you as to what my muse was doing or even edit the post if I feel it is way out of line or not PG.

But I will promise you I will not turn this into a ooey gooey soap opera ....or go over the top with it...just thought it needed a bit of character development after that heavy battle and stuff. :weiranime33:

I am such a hot head and I should have just walked away, cooled off and come back to post...so I'm sorry for that post earlier but I did mean what I said about the little bit of romance if kept in line I think it will be just fine. Cuz there are some people who really do like that part of it. :)

Don't worry, if mother trusts you with Tiffy, she gives you a lot more credit then I ever did, just as long as we don't tell Mom where we took Tiffy two days ago... Sir Faladour and Elric were happy men to see her though weren't they ? :)

Now then... can I have my emergency brake lever back please before USAirways notices it is missing from Flight 1247 (Charlette to Orlando) ? ;)

RogueRanger
February 27th, 2011, 05:53 PM
what Sis??? you're back in the US now???? :eek: :)

parachutes:sam43:

Princess Awinita
February 27th, 2011, 05:56 PM
what Sis??? you're back in the US now???? :eek: :)

parachutes:sam43:
No, they go to Beijing Airport now (several of their jets do at least) and we'e seen a few of them at the Harbin airport, I think they just added Beijing to their International Tavel Locales they just started a few weeks to a few months ago I think.

Princess Awinita
February 27th, 2011, 05:58 PM
Now if you're wondering just how the Charlette to Orlandon flight was circling Beijing until tjhe passnager area was experiancing Barf Bag Overload, well,.... blame air traffic controllers, those guys need to lighten up. >.<

A plane flew overhead once when I was living in America, and right after the plane went over the house....... it rained :S

SciFiSGFan
February 27th, 2011, 06:03 PM
Now if you're wondering just how the Charlette to Orlandon flight was circling Beijing until tjhe passnager area was experiancing Barf Bag Overload, well,.... blame air traffic controllers, those guys need to lighten up. >.<

A plane flew overhead once when I was living in America, and right after the plane went over the house....... it rained :S

I think I'd lighten up on the ATC guys -- have you ever worked at an airport?

Oh - the rain water wasnt blue, was it? :D

squirrely1
February 27th, 2011, 08:29 PM
Don't worry, if mother trusts you with Tiffy, she gives you a lot more credit then I ever did, just as long as we don't tell Mom where we took Tiffy two days ago... Sir Faladour and Elric were happy men to see her though weren't they ? :)

Now then... can I have my emergency brake lever back please before USAirways notices it is missing from Flight 1247 (Charlette to Orlando) ? ;)

*giggles* Yeah no problem....*hands her the emergency brake lever* :D Thanks sis *BIGHUGS* :D

Princess Awinita
February 27th, 2011, 09:12 PM
I think I'd lighten up on the ATC guys -- have you ever worked at an airport?

Oh - the rain water wasnt blue, was it? :D

*giggles* Yeah no problem....*hands her the emergency brake lever* :D Thanks sis *BIGHUGS* :D
Thanks Suse!

and no, the rainwate was.... gross, strangly green, and lasted only a few minutes too :S

pookey
February 27th, 2011, 09:16 PM
maybe they were using a different disinfectant that day:p

Ryn
February 28th, 2011, 03:05 AM
Or somebody had to pee really really bad after eating/drinking something really really bad :eek:

SciFiSGFan
February 28th, 2011, 03:34 AM
No -- what happened was the plug came out of the connecting point on the outside of the a/c in flight and it all came spilling out. My guess is when the plane landed there was a streak down the fuselage.

(yes, I used to work ground crew for an airline and have dumped my share of lavs... and had a few come in empty! :eek:)

Alteran of Atlantis
February 28th, 2011, 05:22 AM
Poking my nose in here for the first time in like a week... :p How is everyone?

Ryn
February 28th, 2011, 05:38 AM
I'm doing fine..... how are you?
And if you're here... please post in the RP too :D.

Alteran of Atlantis
February 28th, 2011, 08:24 AM
I'm doing fine..... how are you?
And if you're here... please post in the RP too :D.

I will when I get the chance...at school right now. :p

clauz89
February 28th, 2011, 12:40 PM
I would post the song that my pilot is singin on the Hammond, but there's no video with English translation and I'm too lazy to translate and type the whole text...:o:o:o
:)

Ryn
February 28th, 2011, 12:45 PM
Great post though Clau, poor Italian:eek: :( *hugz* he should go out and find Frank in the mess hall;)

clauz89
February 28th, 2011, 12:48 PM
Great post though Clau, poor Italian:eek: :( *hugz* he should go out and find Frank in the mess hall;)

Thanks....;) when he stops singing and crying he could probably make a walk there......

Ryn
February 28th, 2011, 12:54 PM
....or his tummy could rumble ;) that would be good

Siara.Corvus
February 28th, 2011, 01:15 PM
No -- what happened was the plug came out of the connecting point on the outside of the a/c in flight and it all came spilling out. My guess is when the plane landed there was a streak down the fuselage.

(yes, I used to work ground crew for an airline and have dumped my share of lavs... and had a few come in empty! :eek:)

So, do you know why it's blue and not.. I dunno red?
Although, if the plug comes loose and people find their roofs covered in red liquid, I can imagine the panic...

RogueRanger
February 28th, 2011, 01:16 PM
Poking my nose in here for the first time in like a week... :p How is everyone?

AA so glad you're back, *hugz* how are you??? :)

I would post the song that my pilot is singin on the Hammond, but there's no video with English translation and I'm too lazy to translate and type the whole text...:o:o:o
:)

what is the song? maybe I can find the lyrics:D

Apollodragon
February 28th, 2011, 01:18 PM
Hey all,
I am sorry that I have went without any mention. I am sorry that I flaked out.

SciFiSGFan
February 28th, 2011, 01:19 PM
So, do you know why it's blue and not.. I dunno red?
Although, if the plug comes loose and people find their roofs covered in red liquid, I can imagine the panic...

Simple -- we used blue water.... When I was working on them we had a packet of blue powder that we tossed in the honey-wagon and mixed with the water. I have seen it in a green tint, too. It's much the same stuff we use in our travel trailer.

Siara.Corvus
February 28th, 2011, 01:55 PM
Simple -- we used blue water.... When I was working on them we had a packet of blue powder that we tossed in the honey-wagon and mixed with the water. I have seen it in a green tint, too. It's much the same stuff we use in our travel trailer.

I wonder if there's purple powder? :D

pookey
February 28th, 2011, 02:00 PM
thats prolly what Prince was singing about, Purple Rain:D = Purple Pee:p

SciFiSGFan
February 28th, 2011, 02:42 PM
I wonder if there's purple powder? :D

Could be -- just have to run to the RV store and check it out! :D

:eek: :lol: You KNOW I'm going to have that song running thru my head the rest of the nite, dont you!? :P

Siara.Corvus
February 28th, 2011, 02:44 PM
Could be -- just have to run to the RV store and check it out! :D

:eek: :lol: You KNOW I'm going to have that song running thru my head the rest of the nite, dont you!? :P

Now to find an RV store :P

And, yeah, that makes two of us :lol:

pookey
February 28th, 2011, 02:50 PM
im so glad i could oblige:D:D

SciFiSGFan
February 28th, 2011, 02:57 PM
Only You, Pooks could be sooooo evil!!! Mwaaaaaaaaaaahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :P

Alteran of Atlantis
February 28th, 2011, 04:20 PM
AA so glad you're back, *hugz* how are you??? :)

Hey RR, I'm okay. Have to take the ACT test tomorrow :S

TheLadyMore
February 28th, 2011, 05:54 PM

OMFG my cousin and I have a running joke with that song.

Hi guys hope you all had a good weekend!

RogueRanger
February 28th, 2011, 07:26 PM
sory for not gettng much post out, i don't have much inspration atm:o

Col.Foley
February 28th, 2011, 10:25 PM

I feel the same way :P

Ryn
February 28th, 2011, 11:30 PM

*big hugz* That's ok hun, I'm sure it'll come back to you :) :D

Purple pee... :lol: *hugz Pookz*

clauz89
March 1st, 2011, 12:21 AM

The song is named "Samarcanda"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VM06J-dthGo

[sorry, no translation...:o]

RogueRanger
March 1st, 2011, 06:25 PM
I would like to tel you all that I ahve been aske dto leave GW and so i cnat take part in NS anymor. I'd like to strt somewhere new, but i dont know how. a few of you have my email and I give permission fro those to pass it on to anyone who wants to talk to me about NS, thank you all my friends yu have been wondrful and I love you all

Melanie

TheLadyMore
March 1st, 2011, 06:37 PM
Mel give me your SN, I can help you start on invisionfree

Princess Awinita
March 1st, 2011, 06:41 PM
Or you could join roleplaygateway.com (http://www.roleplaygateway.com) (RPGateway) where I RP most of the time. Its free and the need to start a proboards place is not needed, the games once created have their own chatroom too.

TheLadyMore
March 1st, 2011, 06:42 PM
I think IV is more organized

Princess Awinita
March 1st, 2011, 06:48 PM
I think IV is more organized
I have nothing against IV board system, but personally I like the idea of RPGateway, the games have their own OOC thread automatically created at game creation, characters are limitless, one can have as many characters as they wish for any game.

Also, when a game is created on RPGateway, they have the following for each game, a list of places, (known as places or locations for that game only) each place can have its own avatar or image denoting its location or whatever. Characters can also have avatars as well.

another thing games there have is an introduction area wich also includes the location for the games rules, an area for the characters to be kept, and also a chatroom link, each game has its own chat channel however the OOC is universal as we call it.

Also, I know the owner of the site, and was offered a post on his staff, but I'm still contemplating taking him up on his offer

Vagabond Serpent
March 1st, 2011, 10:07 PM
Or we can use something like ucoz site constructor, in 3 clicks we've our own board, where we do what we want.

Alteran of Atlantis
March 2nd, 2011, 03:10 AM
So what's going to happen now? :S

Sapphire_Jade
March 2nd, 2011, 03:22 AM
So what's going to happen now? :S

That's the million dollar question isn't it?

I have been keeping in touch with Mel on facebook. I don't think she got to read everyone's suggestions so I let her know. We'll eventually get it all figured out.

Ryn
March 2nd, 2011, 03:49 AM
Yes, exactly. I've got her email, if people want to mail her they just have to pm me and I'll forward her email addy so they can get in touch with her.

pookey
March 2nd, 2011, 05:00 AM
gonna miss all the family:(

WraithTech
March 2nd, 2011, 05:18 AM
We'll eventually get it all figured out.

Could this be a misunderstanding? Do the mods even know about this convo? :S

I am open to other RP forums. The Freeforums have been good for creating forum structures similar to GW:

http://www.freeforums.org/

Sapphire_Jade
March 2nd, 2011, 05:21 AM
Could this be a misunderstanding? Do the mods even know about this convo?

it's not a misunderstanding Mel was asked to leave Gateworld by the Mods :(

Draco-Stellaris
March 2nd, 2011, 05:52 AM
I really don't know what to say. :( I'm shocked.

If there is a tiny chance everything could still get sorted out - whatever happened - I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Sapphire_Jade
March 2nd, 2011, 06:06 AM
I was shocked too when Mel first told me.. shocked and pissed.. she will be greatly missed around here :(

Leeta
March 2nd, 2011, 06:18 AM
I am also shocked. :S :(

I hope there's still a chance Mel can come back but if not I am open to RP on another forum as well.

clauz89
March 2nd, 2011, 06:24 AM
The same for me......:(
I still don't understand why.....:confused:

TheLadyMore
March 2nd, 2011, 07:01 AM
I am speechless about the whole thing since Mel runs the place we r stuck in limbo....I am hoping it gets sorted out as well....I love you guys I am accepted here

Sapphire_Jade
March 2nd, 2011, 07:04 AM
We will get it sorted don't worry LadyMore.. I just found the joy of RPing I am NOT going to loose it so soon after finding it!! working together we will come up with something.. most likely we will move our RP's to another site :)

Sapphire_Jade
March 2nd, 2011, 07:23 AM
I am going to go pass out.. any questions shoot me a PM and I'll answer when I get back on :)

Alteran of Atlantis
March 2nd, 2011, 08:34 AM
We will get it sorted don't worry LadyMore.. I just found the joy of RPing I am NOT going to loose it so soon after finding it!! working together we will come up with something.. most likely we will move our RP's to another site :)

I agree with this...I've never participated in a huge rp like this and it's amazingly fun...I don't want to give it up. :( I really hope everythinge gets sorted out...

Isolde
March 2nd, 2011, 08:53 AM
WTF happened? Anybody know?

clauz89
March 2nd, 2011, 09:06 AM
So, the question is: how many would be ready to move somewere else?
'cause I will...

Draco-Stellaris
March 2nd, 2011, 09:15 AM
I'd rather stay on GW because playing somewhere else wouldn't feel quite the same... Meh... that's just me being a weird traditionalist and GW fangurl.

BUT if things can't get resolved and New Seasons will be launched elsewhere I'd be willing to move.

*still hoping Mel can return* :(

WraithTech
March 2nd, 2011, 09:34 AM
*still hoping Mel can return* :(

Me too.

If not, would someone please post the new RP forum location?

We could transfer recent RP posts as needed. I have backed up the Todd's Resurrection thread and related bios in MS Word, for instance, and can transfer those.

Skydiver
March 2nd, 2011, 09:37 AM
Folks

First, there is more than one side to every story. What happened was not a rash decision. Nor was it a speedy one. It was the result of months of discussion amongst the mods.

It is our policy to not discuss individual decisions with the forum as a whole. So I ask you to please respect that. Please use this thread to coordinate either new ownership of the role play, or facilitating contact with Mel elsewhere. Any speculation or accusations don't belong here. So let's please use this thread as it was intended and not let it be derailed by speculation or blame assigning.

Thank You

Trillian52
March 2nd, 2011, 10:43 AM
I'm happy to move. This was Mel's game, she put in all the work organising it, and I for one would not feel right playing here without her.

Isolde
March 2nd, 2011, 11:22 AM
I'm happy to move. This was Mel's game, she put in all the work organising it, and I for one would not feel right playing here without her.

Agreed, Trill, and let's shift outta here. It may be that having a forum devoted to the RPG is prolly a very good move. :)

Alteran of Atlantis
March 2nd, 2011, 12:01 PM
I'd be willing to move, it's not the same without Mel :(

Princess Awinita
March 2nd, 2011, 12:54 PM
{3rd time to post this, here goes nothing}

Guys; do not panic, I've been speaking to Mel through YIM about a possible move location, she also sent me her email loink so I can send her a step by step walkthrough to a new location. She likes the idea of RPGateway, but wants more information, So I said I'd send her a email with more info.

Once she makes her offical dicision she said she'd let me know via YIM or email, after that I will most likely post the new game location to everyone through either PM or VMs.

Like Sky says, we canot disccuss such things such as what happened or why it happened. I do not like it either. But we can't really do anything about it.

Wait for my next post guys, hopefully it will contain some good news for the game.

~
Princess Awinita

Alteran of Atlantis
March 2nd, 2011, 01:30 PM
Okay, thanks for the info, Princess :)

Apollodragon
March 2nd, 2011, 01:42 PM
If you guys are willing for me to come back, I will. I am willing to move as well.

For the move I would suggest you give a basic wrap up of what happened here so that if new people join they can see what happened and what is happening.

Sapphire_Jade
March 2nd, 2011, 04:44 PM
Thanks for the info Princess Awinita..

Apollo I like your idea.. either do a wrap up or leave it and on the last post say that the RP has been moved and give the link to it.

mad_gater
March 2nd, 2011, 06:22 PM
I am amenable to a move as well.....I don't know what could've gotten Mel on the mods' bad side......:S:S

Sapphire_Jade
March 2nd, 2011, 06:51 PM
We have decided to move the RP to another site Mel sent me the link.. I sent it to whoever I have seen active on the RP but if I have missed someone just send me a PM and I'll send you the link :D

Princess Awinita
March 2nd, 2011, 06:58 PM
Thing being is that it is not yet fully offically there until we know more of that particular site :S

I think RPGateway is the way to go, just need to hear Mels verdict first.

Sapphire_Jade
March 2nd, 2011, 07:01 PM
Thing being is that it is not yet fully offically there until we know more of that particular site :S

I think RPGateway is the way to go, just need to hear Mels verdict first.

I am just doing what Mel asked me to do.. she seemed set on her decision.. she has everything set up on it..

Princess Awinita
March 2nd, 2011, 07:08 PM
unfortunatly everything is too limited there,... :S

Sapphire_Jade
March 2nd, 2011, 07:14 PM
ahh I see.. well like I said Mel asked me to so we'll see how it goes on the site.. I am still getting used to it, but it seems okay to me..

Draco-Stellaris
March 2nd, 2011, 11:16 PM
Don't know if it's wise but I feel the need to say it anyway: make sure to have your virus scanner and firewalls activated before going to that new site. Apparently there have been issues.

Can't say more about it as I'm absolutely no expert on viruses. So please feel free to kick me if I wrote something wrong. :)

WraithTech
March 3rd, 2011, 03:50 AM
Don't know if it's wise but I feel the need to say it anyway: make sure to have your virus scanner and firewalls activated before going to that new site. Apparently there have been issues.

Can't say more about it as I'm absolutely no expert on viruses. So please feel free to kick me if I wrote something wrong. :)

Last night, I tried to access the site, but it would not load for me. I figured the servers were busy, being 10PM EST, and that I could try again in the morning.

This morning, I checked the results of my anti-virus software and found a virus. :o

Sapphire_Jade
March 3rd, 2011, 03:58 AM
Last night, I tried to access the site, but it would not load for me. I figured the servers were busy, being 10PM EST, and that I could try again in the morning.

This morning, I checked the results of my anti-virus software and found a virus. :o

okay I will inform Mel and suggest we move I don't want to put people's computers at risk :S

WraithTech
March 3rd, 2011, 04:08 AM
It looks like AntiVir took care of the virus. AntiVir has a free version that has worked well for me for a long time.

Sapphire_Jade
March 3rd, 2011, 04:21 AM
you're lucky that it took care of it for you, but others might not be so lucky.. like Pookey.. having 2 people get a virus from that site makes me uneasy.. I use a Mac so I am protected from most viruses, but others may not..

Leeta
March 3rd, 2011, 04:37 AM
I've been lucky not getting anything and I use Vista. I even did a virus scan and it said my system was clean. I still feel a little uneasy using that site if others are getting virus' on it. I like the idea of going over to that site Astra suggested.

Draco-Stellaris
March 3rd, 2011, 04:41 AM
Setting up a forum on freeforums.org shouldn't be too hard. We'd need one admin (or more, depending on who wants to take the job).

The first admin registers at http://www.freeforums.org/ and voilà - we have our very own forum. :)

Sapphire_Jade
March 3rd, 2011, 04:44 AM
Yeah me too. I messaged Mel on Facebook told her there are many who a leery about getting viruses from that site and I asked her if I could set up a forum for us on freeforms. I think one of the reasons she didn't go to a place like that is that she doesn't know how to set it up. She is used to GW so it was easier for her to just go to a forum already set up for it :) I want to make sure it's okay with her before I do anything though

squirrely1
March 3rd, 2011, 04:47 AM
Setting up a forum on freeforums.org shouldn't be too hard. We'd need one admin (or more, depending on who wants to take the job).

The first admin registers at http://www.freeforums.org/ and voilà - we have our very own forum. :)

I like that idea rather than trying to wade through a very busy RP forum. I did check out that RPGateway that Princess suggested. While it is has some cool features...it is VERY Busy and I feel we may just get bogged down with all the other RP's going on there. I like the idea of having our own site that we could have total control over and pimp it up the way we like it! :D Just my .02 cents. :)

PS. Sorry I've sort of been out of it lately....lots going on here for me in RL! :eek: but whatever you guys decide just throw the link my way and yell GO and let me know if I have to wear a condom or not! *giggles* :P

Sapphire_Jade
March 3rd, 2011, 04:49 AM
I like that idea rather than trying to wade through a very busy RP forum. I did check out that RPGateway that Princess suggested. While it is has some cool features...it is VERY Busy and I feel we may just get bogged down with all the other RP's going on there. I like the idea of having our own site that we could have total control over and pimp it up the way we like it! :D Just my .02 cents. :)

PS. Sorry I've sort of been out of it lately....lots going on here for me in RL! :eek: but whatever you guys decide just throw the link my way and yell GO and let me know if I have to wear a condom or not! *giggles* :P
:eek: bad Squirrley!! :lol: and will do ;)

squirrely1
March 3rd, 2011, 04:52 AM
:eek: bad Squirrley!! :lol: and will do ;)

*HEE* Thanks....and WHAT???!! :confused: I'm totally going to blame it on my trauma from the Cantina :P

Sapphire_Jade
March 3rd, 2011, 04:54 AM
sorry a little sleep deprived so I sometimes don't make sense.. :lol:.. I will make sure we send you the link on where ever we decide to have out RP :)

Draco-Stellaris
March 3rd, 2011, 05:27 AM
If Mel needs help setting up the forum I'll gladly help - I'm co-admin of the wwanon forum and the settings can be a bit confusing at first. :)

Sapphire_Jade
March 3rd, 2011, 05:32 AM
If Mel needs help setting up the forum I'll gladly help - I'm co-admin of the wwanon forum and the settings can be a bit confusing at first. :)

cool! I'll let you know :)

Siara.Corvus
March 3rd, 2011, 06:28 AM
It sucks about Mel, but I'm glad we're all banding together here and keeping the rp together :)
Shows support :)

Draco-Stellaris
March 3rd, 2011, 06:31 AM
I'm still a newbie to New Seasons but in the short time I've been playing I've already had much fun and I'd sorely miss you guys and the game if we didn't try to keep it alive.

Sapphire_Jade
March 3rd, 2011, 06:34 AM
I'm still a newbie to New Seasons but in the short time I've been playing I've already had much fun and I'd sorely miss you guys and the game if we didn't try to keep it alive.

same here :) that is why I am working so hard with Mel to keep this going. :)

Siara.Corvus
March 3rd, 2011, 06:37 AM
So I take it we're no longer posting here?
Waiting till we get a new home? :D

If you need any help, I'll gladly lend a hand.
I just suck at making websites :lol:
But I'm great for bouncing ideas off!

Sapphire_Jade
March 3rd, 2011, 06:42 AM
Thanks Siara! :)

We can still post here until we get a permanent new home :)

clauz89
March 3rd, 2011, 07:26 AM
So I take it we're no longer posting here?
Waiting till we get a new home? :D

If you need any help, I'll gladly lend a hand.
I just suck at making websites :lol:
But I'm great for bouncing ideas off!

I'd like to help, but I've never tried before....
I'm good at organizing, proposing schemes and similar, instead... ;)

Sapphire_Jade
March 3rd, 2011, 07:38 AM
I am so glad you all want to help, but Mel hasn't even gotten on yet so I have no idea what she wants to do yet :) when she makes a decision we will let you know.. she'll probably post on the current site and I will be the messenger for here on GW :)

clauz89
March 3rd, 2011, 07:42 AM
Ook, SJ....

*gets back waiting*

Sapphire_Jade
March 3rd, 2011, 07:47 AM
I know the waiting stinks :( and there seems to be a lot of chaos right now, but that goes with moving :) thank you for being patient :)

Vagabond Serpent
March 3rd, 2011, 10:02 AM
I might try to help as well with that freeforums site. :D

Sapphire_Jade
March 3rd, 2011, 10:05 AM
it seems a majority of us wants to do the freeforums.org lets just hope Mel agrees... it sounds like Mel has a backup site which is a premade RP forum which will have limitations.. I honestly think freeforums is our best bet.. :)

pookey
March 3rd, 2011, 10:05 AM
ill bring tea and buns:D

Draco-Stellaris
March 3rd, 2011, 10:06 AM
ill bring tea and buns:D

You're back! Hope you didn't have too much trouble sorting your computer out. :)

Princess Awinita
March 3rd, 2011, 10:20 AM
freeforums.... *shivers* I had some pretty bad experiances there. Mostly in t he form of computer virii.

Isolde
March 3rd, 2011, 10:25 AM
I saw the virus news on t'other place. *shudders* Pleased you're all sorted, pooks.