X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Updated Teams list
    http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/7...cations-Thread

I think for ease of this fisrt arc, it might be wise to try and follow the first chapter of "Fait Accompli" until everyone has a little more confidence in their respective roles. At least for SG1 anyway. Atlantis is going to need a few prompts from you Sam, to keep it rollong along. BTW posted Jack at the Pentagon
    My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
    sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

Originally posted by puddlejumperOZ View Post
      Updated Teams list
      http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/7...cations-Thread

I think for ease of this fisrt arc, it might be wise to try and follow the first chapter of "Fait Accompli" until everyone has a little more confidence in their respective roles. At least for SG1 anyway. Atlantis is going to need a few prompts from you Sam, to keep it rollong along. BTW posted Jack at the Pentagon
      Well i did put a prompt at the bottom of the first post Teyla, Keller, Todd and others are involved in getting Todd back into power, while Team Shep investigates missing people whom the Pasgard have taken. Building up to confrontations you know?

see that's the thing, i don't know how much i should 'write' and how much the player do themselves. Tis mighty confusing.
      Originally posted by Apostle's Message Redux
      Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"
      Read the story ---- Apostle's Message Redux, ME/SG Crossover

Comment

Argh, this is tough.

Comment

You could post a Shep NPC just to get that part off and running, the other team players could be NPC's as well. But just keep it brief with minimal dialogue. "They came through the gate, no one was around. John thought 'This is weird'" Or something of that nature

Comment

How did O'Neill get from the SGC to the Pentagon with Daniel? puddlejumperOZ you are jumping to much and you keep listing Daniel as on the General Hammond but in the actual role playing section he is at the SGC waiting for O'Neill to come down to his lab.

The last thing you have O'Neil do and say are
            "Fine, Mr Strom, I take it you'll be sharing my plane back to Washington?"

"Ah right. See you all later then. Hayden, Drake, try and limit the body bags this time, we need answers and corpses don't give em' up easily. Dismissed."
            -------------
            "I'll be in my bunk," Jayne Cobb
            "Indeed,"

Aftermath RP

SG1, Resurgence RP Daniel Jackson

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
              Argh, this is tough.
              It's a walk in the park, just relax and take it slow. You may sometimes wait a day for a repsonding post, that's the RPG world. It doesn't move in real time. Just wait until someone posts and take it from there. Don't worry it'll be ok.

Comment

You could post a Shep NPC just to get that part off and running, the other team players could be NPC's as well. But just keep it brief with minimal dialogue. "They came through the gate, no one was around. John thought 'This is weird'" Or something of that nature
                Well ATM, Sheppard is still with Woolsey and they're going to come to the conclusion to put Todd back into power any way they can.

argh, I'll see about a 'segue' into that tomorrow. Tired now and i ate fried chicken so i've ot the itis
                Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"

Comment

Originally posted by Apollodragon View Post
                  How did O'Neill get from the SGC to the Pentagon with Daniel? puddlejumperOZ you are jumping to much and you keep listing Daniel as on the General Hammond but in the actual role playing section he is at the SGC waiting for O'Neill to come down to his lab.

The last thing you have O'Neil do and say are
                  "Fine, Mr Strom, I take it you'll be sharing my plane back to Washington?"

"Ah right. See you all later then. Hayden, Drake, try and limit the body bags this time, we need answers and corpses don't give em' up easily. Dismissed."
                  Yes true, I forgot to head down to see Daniel, before going to Atalantis. But until we get a good flow on, just presume you were beamed up on the Oddy before Jack and they headed off to DC together. I can't insert a post near yours so I'll edit mine to say O'Neill went to you (Daniel)

Comment

Hey RR (and Fugi, and the Admiral) If you guys not mind it, I'll work out a evil side character, since this (from what I understand) is an WHAT IF type of game, I ghave one or two characters in mind, though I'll give Jenn a look over and see if I can play her.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                      Hey RR (and Fugi, and the Admiral) If you guys not mind it, I'll work out a evil side character, since this (from what I understand) is an WHAT IF type of game, I ghave one or two characters in mind, though I'll give Jenn a look over and see if I can play her.
                      Keller is being played by Isolde.

Teyla is still available methinks and needed soon.

As far as 'evil' side characters, Hmm... You could take the cahracter introduced in Fait Chapter 1 "Getero" if you'd like. I think we'd need to see your 'evil' characters first before introducing them into the plot.

Comment

I think Awinita was referring to our other Jen (hailey) and Mel has already posted her as an NPC, so yes if you can take that burden off her, she'll be happy. SHe's already doing too much now so that would be a great help. If you want to do a "bad guy/girl" I think the Lucian Alliance could ceratainly use one from their POV of the Tauri

Comment

I think Awinita was referring to our other Jen (hailey) and Mel has already posted her as an NPC, so yes if you can take that burden off her, she'll be happy. SHe's already doing too much now so that would be a great help. If you want to do a "bad guy/girl" I think the Lucian Alliance could ceratainly use one from their POV of the Tauri
                          Ah yes, Hailey My bad Yeah I think that'll work out well, though still not sure on the bad guy angle, i mean... how would that work? (i'm speaking out of inexperience here, oh please enlighten this one fair enkindlers."

Comment

It works much like the good guys. You have to have a balance of both sides. So if there is a face to face meeting with a villain, you're not forced to NPC it all the time. As well they can post in their own area, Awinita can request Mel or Fugiman to set up a thread for say "Lucian Alliance HQ PXW-995" And then she can accumulate her arc from there, with a little input from others as NPC henchmen

Comment

Well, I was at one point thinknig of going Wraith, but then i'm not that good at writing a Wraith, (some of my fanfics are good example, had to really watch SGA to get a proper setting for the Wraith and how they act/speak) I'm not too sure iof the LA though, I was thinknig of something slightly different. I'll have to give my thoughts to Mel when she gets on though, as I have to eat and then go to a party.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

just bear in mind that we are keeping fairly close to canon at the moment. So our main villains will be the Wraith and the LA. There is the chance of a minor Goa'uld popping up, or someone we've met briefly such as the guys in Foothold and the other bad fellows on the AU Daedalus.

Comment

Working...
                                X