PDA

View Full Version : Stargate New Seasons : OOC

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15

Princess Awinita
February 9th, 2011, 03:56 PM
JJ is a good boy.............:P

I won't:P
1; think clean thoughts, think clean thoughts.... fark! dirty thought! >.< ;)

2; It will be explained in chapter twenty one of my Stargate Atlamtis series, Ascension War, chapter title, Time Keeps on Slippin'

RogueRanger
February 9th, 2011, 05:11 PM
well there is soap:P

I'm trying to get eevrything done,, apollogies in advance if I miss any posts just give me a poke if I do:eek:

squirrely1
February 10th, 2011, 04:07 AM
no borders on OC's???!!! :eek: That is a scary thought. I think we need to be careful tho that this does not turn into a soap opera. There is nothing worse than trying to wade through pages and pages of ooey gooey love scenes from two players who are letting their charries get it on. :S I hope we can keep it good clean flirting and the occasional kissing and MAYBE a tussle here and there. .....But IMO....all and all people like the angst and then small pay offs here and there.....so let's not get carried away people please :rolleyes:

Oh and I'm a shipper and would love nothing more than to see Cam/Vala together :eek: But I am showing restraint out of respect for the RP and only allowing Vala to play with Daniel. :S But I'm cool with it! ;)

Vagabond Serpent
February 10th, 2011, 08:15 AM
People, someone knows a good anti-keylogger, preferable free? Mom asked me to test one she downloaded [her comp got infested with one and she can't risk typing passwords working in a ministry with it on loose], I did... Had to boot from spare system and clean its files out with my own hands. :mad: Oops, sorry, question turned into a rant. :P

mad_gater
February 10th, 2011, 09:20 AM
People, someone knows a good anti-keylogger, preferable free? Mom asked me to test one she downloaded [her comp got infested with one and she can't risk typing passwords working in a ministry with it on loose], I did... Had to boot from spare system and clean its files out with my own hands. :mad: Oops, sorry, question turned into a rant. :P

http://www.qfxsoftware.com/ - makers of KeyScrambler which encrypts keystrokes at the driver level giving most keyloggers only meaningless keys to record and send

of course KeyScrambler Personal....which is the free version only protects your keystrokes in major web browsers (like Firefox, IE, and Flock).....if you want to to protect more keystrokes than that you have to buy either the Pro or Premium versions....I only need the personal edition though and it works OK

Vagabond Serpent
February 10th, 2011, 09:43 AM
k, thanx, will check it out. :)

RogueRanger
February 10th, 2011, 10:07 AM
no borders on OC's???!!! :eek: That is a scary thought. I think we need to be careful tho that this does not turn into a soap opera. There is nothing worse than trying to wade through pages and pages of ooey gooey love scenes from two players who are letting their charries get it on. :S I hope we can keep it good clean flirting and the occasional kissing and MAYBE a tussle here and there. .....But IMO....all and all people like the angst and then small pay offs here and there.....so let's not get carried away people please :rolleyes:

Oh and I'm a shipper and would love nothing more than to see Cam/Vala together :eek: But I am showing restraint out of respect for the RP and only allowing Vala to play with Daniel. :S But I'm cool with it! ;)

perhaps I should clarify, when I said no borders I probably should have said those borders reside within a totally Islamic Sharia world :P Hope that clears it up:lol:

Sorry V, total techDunce here:eek:

Hi Aunty Pookey:D

pookey
February 10th, 2011, 11:00 AM
:eek: its not me, i isnt here:weiranime42:

Hello dear:D and thanks for sorting Ben out :lol:

SciFiSGFan
February 10th, 2011, 11:18 AM

If it weren't you, Pooks, who wrote that post? :eek: You must have a little mouse in your house! :lol:

pookey
February 10th, 2011, 11:27 AM
no mouse, just a touchpad:D

hello Sci, why arnt you in the RPG we could do with a Lorne, i think:D

SciFiSGFan
February 10th, 2011, 12:07 PM
Sorry, Pookey - I dont have the time to devote to RPGing. Dont want to start something and then leave everyone hanging. (kinda like I did at Christmas! :o)

Gotta go out and attempt feeding, then probably back to store and have my new phone worked on! None of my 100+ numbers are in the new one! :eek:

squirrely1
February 10th, 2011, 01:54 PM
perhaps I should clarify, when I said no borders I probably should have said those borders reside within a totally Islamic Sharia world :P Hope that clears it up:lol:

Sorry V, total techDunce here:eek:

Hi Aunty Pookey:D

oh yeah Mel that clears that right up! *snort* :D

RogueRanger
February 10th, 2011, 02:51 PM

Hello dear:D and thanks for sorting Ben out :lol:

:lol: You know what Ben said? "Mel I thought you said I'd only have to post maybe once a week or so?" yeah right :mckay:

no mouse, just a touchpad:D

hello Sci, why arnt you in the RPG we could do with a Lorne, i think:D

Sorry, Pookey - I dont have the time to devote to RPGing. Dont want to start something and then leave everyone hanging. (kinda like I did at Christmas! :o)

Gotta go out and attempt feeding, then probably back to store and have my new phone worked on! None of my 100+ numbers are in the new one! :eek:

it is possible to be here and not here, like Lorne hasn't been posted for weeks but he's still here if you get my meaning:lol:

oh yeah Mel that clears that right up! *snort* :D

yep, this is how Spook will appear when Italian is courting her http://0.tqn.com/d/atheism/1/0/C/f/MuslimWomanEgypt.jpg

SciFiSGFan
February 10th, 2011, 03:03 PM
it is possible to be here and not here, like Lorne hasn't been posted for weeks but he's still here if you get my meaning:
Yes I think I know what you mean.

squirrely1
February 10th, 2011, 03:23 PM
:lol: You know what Ben said? "Mel I thought you said I'd only have to post maybe once a week or so?" yeah right :mckay:

it is possible to be here and not here, like Lorne hasn't been posted for weeks but he's still here if you get my meaning:lol:

yep, this is how Spook will appear when Italian is courting her http://0.tqn.com/d/atheism/1/0/C/f/MuslimWomanEgypt.jpg

yeah uh huh.....suuuuuuuuuuuure!! :P

Princess Awinita
February 10th, 2011, 03:49 PM
Hmmmmm.... if that is what Spook'll look like when she is in couting session... then I think I know what Rufis'll look like after a snowstorm (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v44/bingcute/15.jpg)......

And yes when not in uniform Rufis' hair IS that long to begin with, only, not that white, its normally oil black

RogueRanger
February 10th, 2011, 04:54 PM
Yes I think I know what you mean.

so you can do Lorne then eh:P

yeah uh huh.....suuuuuuuuuuuure!! :P

yep:sam43:

Hmmmmm.... if that is what Spook'll look like when she is in couting session... then I think I know what Rufis'll look like after a snowstorm (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v44/bingcute/15.jpg)......

And yes when not in uniform Rufis' hair IS that long to begin with, only, not that white, its normally oil black

nope, unless he has a regulation service haircut:P

Princess Awinita
February 10th, 2011, 04:58 PM
nope, unless he has a regulation service haircut:P
Don't push it sis, don't kill my fantasy!!

SciFiSGFan
February 10th, 2011, 05:31 PM

Ya, sure --- I'll post once a month for him.... which should be just fine since he will be otherwise occupied for a majority of the time. :eek: :P :P

RogueRanger
February 10th, 2011, 08:00 PM
Don't push it sis, don't kill my fantasy!!

I'm working on the Jackie Chan siggy and even his hair is to long so there:P

Ya, sure --- I'll post once a month for him.... which should be just fine since he will be otherwise occupied for a majority of the time. :eek: :P :P

I think you could manage once a week aunty Cher:lol:

Nothing to report for the weekend mainly cos I can't think of anything just yet..sorry:o

sooo tired today:eek:

Alteran of Atlantis
February 11th, 2011, 08:16 AM
*wanders in, whistling* :p Hai everyone! :D

clauz89
February 11th, 2011, 10:34 AM
Hello!:)

Sorry if I'm holding anyone up with my lack of posting, finals are driving me CRAAAAZYY!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

TheLadyMore
February 11th, 2011, 10:54 AM
Finals suck

Princess Awinita
February 11th, 2011, 12:29 PM
I'm working on the Jackie Chan siggy and even his hair is to long so there:P
To be honest Mel I was being silly, so much stress with moving into new place (GOT IT!!! Moved in this morning, finally unpacked the lappy!) So I needed a laugh aloud moment.

Besides, Yang Junyi is awesome actor, evevn cooler singer, and is just like Ada Choi, silly as heck when met in person!

Ryn
February 12th, 2011, 07:38 AM
Right, I think I'm back...*taps compy* :S yeah, looks like it works.... it's all brand new too. :D :D

So give me some time to catch up and maaaaaaaybe I'll even post today! :eek:

Trillian52
February 12th, 2011, 10:06 AM
Right, I think I'm back...*taps compy* :S yeah, looks like it works.... it's all brand new too. :D :D

So give me some time to catch up and maaaaaaaybe I'll even post today! :eek:

Nice to see you back Ryn and with a new toy too! :D:)

squirrely1
February 12th, 2011, 08:27 PM
WOOT! Ryn's Back :D

Ryn
February 13th, 2011, 12:02 AM
Thanks guys! :D :D *big hugz all around* :D

TheLadyMore
February 13th, 2011, 10:23 AM
Sorry it took me long to post I feel ur pain Ryn Im on my Ipad cause I too have laptop issues.

Ryn
February 13th, 2011, 10:29 AM
Good that you have one. :D I want one too but I have no use for it actually. :o It would be a waste of about 600+ euros..... expensive toy... :S :S
though, I would LOVE to get my hands on this (http://http://www.thinkgeek.com/electronics/retro-gaming/e762/) *dreamy look* :D.

Aragon101
February 13th, 2011, 10:42 AM
Good that you have one. :D I want one too but I have no use for it actually. :o It would be a waste of about 600+ euros..... expensive toy... :S :S
though, I would LOVE to get my hands on this (http://http://www.thinkgeek.com/electronics/retro-gaming/e762/) *dreamy look* :D.

And to think, i'm about to place a big order with Thinkgeek for the company i work for :P

TheLadyMore
February 13th, 2011, 10:45 AM

Actually my college had a special program where they gave the iPad to students for half price. I paid 250 in American dollars instead of the normal 500

Ryn
February 13th, 2011, 10:49 AM
So Sam what did you buy? *is intrigued* :P

Half priced iPad? *jealous* :) you were lucky! :D

TheLadyMore
February 13th, 2011, 10:51 AM
The freshman got it for free those lucky *******s

Oh I am thinking if being a wraith worshipping priestess in the Todd arc you guy cool with that?

Aragon101
February 13th, 2011, 11:28 AM
So Sam what did you buy? *is intrigued* :P

Half priced iPad? *jealous* :) you were lucky! :D

Well we're going to be selling a ton of it, but i got some iPad cases, PC Diagnostic Dice, a Bluetooth Retro Handset :P i've got a full list on my desk at work. I'll scan it when i go in on Monday cuz there's some seriously hilarious stuff there :D

Right now though, i'm in talks with a guy from Blackberry to get my hands on a Playbook :D whuahahaha!

Ryn
February 13th, 2011, 11:29 AM
Well, I don't know, but I found this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81ZLZGnRKL8).... :D Enjoy (and yes, it's Belgian-made :P)

Ryn
February 13th, 2011, 11:33 AM
:lol: Sam, I bet :D

And whilst we're on the subject of funny vids..... I think I posted this one (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAG39jKi0lI) a while back, but it bears repeating. :D

Sorry for double post, but I thought my reply was going to be under Sam's.... :S Oh well.

Off to watch tv, my head is starting to hurt a little... :o
Goodnight gang! :D

WraithTech
February 13th, 2011, 12:15 PM
The freshman got it for free those lucky *******s

Oh I am thinking if being a wraith worshipping priestess in the Todd arc you guy cool with that?

That is an interesting concept I've never seen explored before, even in fanfic, and could be fun! :)

In 'The Hive' Neera believed in a great culling prophecy of some sort, but it was never fully explained, nor what the worship structure would be like. We have much room for speculation here.

TheLadyMore
February 13th, 2011, 01:11 PM
That is an interesting concept I've never seen explored before, even in fanfic, and could be fun! :)

In 'The Hive' Neera believed in a great culling prophecy of some sort, but it was never fully explained, nor what the worship structure would be like. We have much room for speculation here.

Well as a very spiritual person (I'm Jewish)...I probably most likely be the same structure as most organized religions.

WraithTech
February 13th, 2011, 01:37 PM
Well as a very spiritual person (I'm Jewish)...I probably most likely be the same structure as most organized religions.

There is a bit of similarity between the events of the miracle of the olive oil and the 'miracle' of the ZPMs that were obtained for cloning the masked warrior soldiers, turning the tide of the 100 year Wraith Lantean War.

If Wraith (and/or the worshippers) would celebrate a holiday, I think the day that Atlantis sank 10,000 years ago would be the biggest one. :)

SciFiSGFan
February 13th, 2011, 01:40 PM

ahhhh, ya, right -- sorry dear, but I dont think so... well, then again - I'll make a deal - someone here write my Psych, Econ and Legal/Ethics papers for me and I'll do it!!

Oh and I'm baaaaack..... had major issue with GW... thnx Sky for fixing

TheLadyMore
February 13th, 2011, 02:39 PM
There is a bit of similarity between the events of the miracle of the olive oil and the 'miracle' of the ZPMs that were obtained for cloning the masked warrior soldiers, turning the tide of the 100 year Wraith Lantean War.

If Wraith (and/or the worshippers) would celebrate a holiday, I think the day that Atlantis sank 10,000 years ago would be the biggest one. :)

I also see Human sacraficing......what if it was like Logans Run in a way except it doesn't apply to the high priestess

WraithTech
February 13th, 2011, 03:08 PM
I also see Human sacraficing......what if it was like Logans Run in a way except it doesn't apply to the high priestess

LOL! Ladies and Gentlemen, step right up and go through the ritual of Feeding with the promise of being "renewed"!

In 'The Hive,' worshippers who served the Wraith were allowed to live, but quasi-canon has explored the possibilities of planets with agreements of sacrifice with the Wraith. A carousel-style ritual is highly plausible for some of the backward planets and would leave the planet with a sustainable age threshold.

A bit of spoilery about the 'Wraithfall' comic:

There was a planet that would select people to be beamed up, carousel-style, by a dart, as a sacrifice. I didn't care for the non-canon Wraith portrayal, but there was lots of Sheppard whumping for you, both physical and emotional.

TheLadyMore
February 13th, 2011, 03:46 PM
I like that idea LOL

Aragon101
February 13th, 2011, 03:52 PM
LOL! Ladies and Gentlemen, step right up and go through the ritual of Feeding with the promise of being "renewed"!

In 'The Hive,' worshippers who served the Wraith were allowed to live, but quasi-canon has explored the possibilities of planets with agreements of sacrifice with the Wraith. A carousel-style ritual is highly plausible for some of the backward planets and would leave the planet with a sustainable age threshold.

A bit of spoilery about the 'Wraithfall' comic:

There was a planet that would select people to be beamed up, carousel-style, by a dart, as a sacrifice. I didn't care for the non-canon Wraith portrayal, but there was lots of Sheppard whumping for you, both physical and emotional.

Just out of curiosity...

what made the Wraith portrayal non-canon compared to the rest?

WraithTech
February 13th, 2011, 04:23 PM
Just out of curiosity...

what made the Wraith portrayal non-canon compared to the rest?

1) The Wraith faction in Wraithfall wanted to physically torture the humans with Tau'ri Medieval devices. Unless the Ancients are to blame, how does an iron maiden make its way to Pegasus? Such devices were not seen in SGA.

2) The Wraith in Wraithfall then fed on the humans just as the humans died. The canon point of Wraith enzyme is to keep the humans alive as long as possible to absorb as much life force as possible. Per the SGC Wraith schematic, it takes 3.4 seconds to absorb 1 year of life force. Feeding for "a second" isn't going to sustain a Wraith and is a waste of resources.

3) The Wraith in Wraithfall said they like the result of the torture devices. Canon Wraith are after attitudes, namely defiance, as stated in "The Hive" and "Condemned."

RogueRanger
February 13th, 2011, 04:29 PM
sorry for my lack of posting today, net USB issues and I have to use a compy in the library in between classes, so I don't know when I'll have proper access:S :o

Princess Awinita
February 13th, 2011, 07:32 PM
I have been busy, for some weird reason I have been having my mind wrapped around a cool character idea for a military advsior for Colonel Song, the only prople is, I'm unsure if he'll fit. After all, he's 41 years old, and currently a Constable of the Law in Shanghai, and his name is Yuanxin He, went to a Military Academy for eight years and got a major in medical, and a minor in maps, and the like. Pretty much a LT COL I'd think.

Though I actually wonder, since he'd be a NPC, if not just mentioned or spoken to via phones or the like.

I wonder what everyone would think if I wrote a short story about Song, Rufis, the Twins and Mr He as he is known?

Who would like ot read it ?

(You guys could say this is an interest check for a fanfic story I'm working on at this time)

RogueRanger
February 14th, 2011, 02:52 PM
Still very limited access, I'm trying to answer as many posts as I can, I hope you all can wait for me:lol: sorry:o

mad_gater
February 14th, 2011, 04:17 PM
re: Wraithy chronicles

you'd think by now scientists would have enough balls to at least run a program to wipe all their laptops....or even just triple zat them.....THEN run like heck from the Wraith....not leave them perfectly good data so that they can use it against them....:P:D

RogueRanger
February 14th, 2011, 04:38 PM
Woolsey is going to b very, very angry if he finds out, not to mention Sheppard:lol:

TheLadyMore
February 14th, 2011, 04:39 PM
Oh yeah I didn't get a yay or nay for the wraith worshing priestes idea

TheLadyMore
February 14th, 2011, 04:40 PM
Woolsey is going to b very, very angry if he finds out, not to mention Sheppard:lol:

Kolya angry that is bad

Yes Shep will be pissed too

SciFiSGFan
February 14th, 2011, 06:25 PM
re: Wraithy chronicles

you'd think by now scientists would have enough balls to at least run a program to wipe all their laptops....or even just triple zat them.....THEN run like heck from the Wraith....not leave them perfectly good data so that they can use it against them....:P:D

Okay, have no idea what you're really talking about, but I do like the idea of triple-zatting... which begs the question - why didnt the Atlantis expedition bring a boat-load of Zats with them in the first place. Just triple-zat a Wraith or 50 and be done with 'em?

RogueRanger
February 14th, 2011, 07:01 PM
Oh yeah I didn't get a yay or nay for the wraith worshing priestes idea what was the question LM? I'm using a crappy Uni compy and I'm only able to see half the page:eek:

Okay, have no idea what you're really talking about, but I do like the idea of triple-zatting... which begs the question - why didnt the Atlantis expedition bring a boat-load of Zats with them in the first place. Just triple-zat a Wraith or 50 and be done with 'em?

good question, the SGC had lot's of zats, :S

Aragon101
February 14th, 2011, 07:08 PM
what was the question LM? I'm using a crappy Uni compy and I'm only able to see half the page:eek:

good question, the SGC had lot's of zats, :S

Logic has no place in entertainment. :P

RogueRanger
February 14th, 2011, 07:44 PM
ah, that's logical. But I bet someone must have asked TPTB the question at one of the cons:P

mad_gater
February 14th, 2011, 08:53 PM

the "daughter" in the wraith chronicles thread, due to the carelessness of those Lantean scientists got a hold of a perfectly intact laptop computer with detailed schematics for the battlecruisers and the beaming tech

mad_gater
February 14th, 2011, 08:55 PM
Kolya angry that is bad

Yes Shep will be pissed too

Mr. Scientist, don't make me angry, you won't like me when I'm angry...:P:D

Ryn
February 15th, 2011, 02:03 AM
I don't know but on the subject of triple-zatting, wasn't that abandoned by TPTB earlier on in SG-1? I think they changed that to only double-zatting, not sure though I do seem to remember that.... :S it's probably on GW somewhere. :)

Oh and I'll try my best to post this evening. Going back to work today and I've promised myself less comp time and more RL time :o... so far doing good, turned the comp off yesterday at 4pm and only turned it back on now:D... I got way too addicted before. :o

SciFiSGFan
February 15th, 2011, 03:04 AM
ah, that's logical. But I bet someone must have asked TPTB the question at one of the cons:P

Hmmm, could be a question worth posing at Chicago-Con in Aug -- oh wait, I'm not going.... :(

the "daughter" in the wraith chronicles thread, due to the carelessness of those Lantean scientists got a hold of a perfectly intact laptop computer with detailed schematics for the battlecruisers and the beaming tech

Okay, now you're just making my already aching head achy-er .............. :S :lol:

I don't know but on the subject of triple-zatting, wasn't that abandoned by TPTB earlier on in SG-1? I think they changed that to only double-zatting, not sure though I do seem to remember that.... :S it's probably on GW somewhere. :)

Oh and I'll try my best to post this evening. Going back to work today and I've promised myself less comp time and more RL time :o... so far doing good, turned the comp off yesterday at 4pm and only turned it back on now:D... I got way too addicted before. :o

Could have been - I think I only saw it done in 2 eps (that I recall right off the top of my head)

I understand the computer-addiction, Ryn. Been there --- trying to get away from it myself. It's way too easy when you're home with the thing. Good luck back at work.

WraithTech
February 15th, 2011, 10:38 AM
Oh yeah I didn't get a yay or nay for the wraith worshing priestes idea

Of course, I'll leave it up the name organizers, but I am OK as long as it is done in a way that would be probable in Pegasus. It would probably have to be played on a backwards planet, because food humans would not be allowed to roam free on a hiveship. The Wraith would like the easy cull, the near 100% guarantee of the humans being free of the Hoffan protein, and the Priestess doing the work in managing the population.

Draco-Stellaris
February 15th, 2011, 10:43 AM
I agree with Orb.

It's very likely Worshipper Priestesses (is that the correct plural :S) exist in Pegasus. The SGA novel 'Death Game' describes a human community worshipping Wraith and sending them volunteers (without knowing they will be fed on) almost like the 'Logan's Run' metaphor you mentioned earlier.

RogueRanger
February 15th, 2011, 11:45 AM
Ok i get it now. Yeah I think if there was a large community of Worshippers, they would evolve into an organised religion, with something close to an Earth like religious culture. Possibly like the Druids. Idea approved by GM:D

HolyAngelQueenSG-1
February 15th, 2011, 01:18 PM
Hmm, I heard it Maybe Reboot for Sg-1 with SGA in new movie. :D

Isolde
February 15th, 2011, 01:37 PM
Hmm, I heard it Maybe Reboot for Sg-1 with SGA in new movie. :D

:eek: *grips HAGSG-1 (damn those are unfortunate initials) by the collar* Where'd you hear that? *shakes and stretches feeding hand* Speak!

SciFiSGFan
February 15th, 2011, 01:42 PM
I second the ^^ question, although I'm a little less 'physical' in my inquiry! :eek:

KyshaMalini
February 15th, 2011, 01:43 PM
:eek: *grips HAGSG-1 (damn those are unfortunate initials) by the collar* Where'd you hear that? *shakes and stretches feeding hand* Speak!

:lol: and :lol: again. Bus seriously HolyAngelQueenSG-1, do tell. :D

mad_gater
February 15th, 2011, 03:43 PM

actually her initials are HAQSG-1...:P:D....I thought Wraith at least had good eyesight....:P:D

RogueRanger
February 15th, 2011, 03:50 PM
yes and she doesn't mind you calling by her name, Heather:) oh btw she uses text based ASL in case you were wondering:D

MG, awesome vids, but could you please move them to this thread:D

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?76716-Stargate-New-Seasons-Atlantis-and-SG1-RPG-Picture-Thread/page2

SciFiSGFan
February 15th, 2011, 03:58 PM
yes and she doesn't mind you calling by her name, Heather:) oh btw she uses text based ASL in case you were wondering:D

Just what is text-based ASL? For some reason I'm thinking I saw that option on my phone - either installed or an app that's available, dont remember.

actually her initials are HAQSG-1...:P:D....I thought Wraith at least had good eyesight....:P:D

Hmmm, maybe it's a matter of knowing English?

mad_gater
February 15th, 2011, 04:08 PM

MG, awesome vids, but could you please move them to this thread:D

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?76716-Stargate-New-Seasons-Atlantis-and-SG1-RPG-Picture-Thread/page2

vids for the "enter the <insert name of power here>" have been moved...:D:D

RogueRanger
February 15th, 2011, 04:35 PM
Just what is text-based ASL? For some reason I'm thinking I saw that option on my phone - either installed or an app that's available, dont remember.

Hmmm, maybe it's a matter of knowing English?

When people who are born deaf, unlike me who went deaf as teen, they learn to communicate through sign language. It is a simplified monosyllable language and it it's function is to more show emotions and give a general idea of what the person is saying. Even though they can read quite well, for some like Heather, portraying what she wants to say is difficult at best:)

I thought the Wraith spoke quite well:D

vids for the "enter the <insert name of power here>" have been moved...:D:D

:indeed: :cool:

SciFiSGFan
February 15th, 2011, 04:53 PM
When people who are born deaf, unlike me who went deaf as teen, they learn to communicate through sign language. It is a simplified monosyllable language and it it's function is to more show emotions and give a general idea of what the person is saying. Even though they can read quite well, for some like Heather, portraying what she wants to say is difficult at best:)

I'm familiar with ASL, just not the term text-based ASL. Is a webcam used? I guess I dont understand your explanation too well.

RogueRanger
February 15th, 2011, 05:12 PM
this explains it better than I can:)

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?78979-New-Stargate......&p=12226482&viewfull=1#post12226482

Princess Awinita
February 15th, 2011, 05:12 PM
Let me think, so far my weekend and week have been three movies, Rush Hour one and two, and Five Deadly Venoms, Why the hell do I have a scene of Mr He confronting Inspector Lee ???

SciFiSGFan
February 15th, 2011, 05:48 PM
this explains it better than I can:)

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?78979-New-Stargate......&p=12226482&viewfull=1#post12226482

Okay, now I get it .... hadnt really noticed that much difference in Heather's postings than many I've seen. I was trying to make it harder than it was. :eek:

Take care, Mel

Aunty C

RogueRanger
February 15th, 2011, 07:23 PM
Let me think, so far my weekend and week have been three movies, Rush Hour one and two, and Five Deadly Venoms, Why the hell do I have a scene of Mr He confronting Inspector Lee ???

:lol: what? :P Hmmmm......

Okay, now I get it .... hadnt really noticed that much difference in Heather's postings than many I've seen. I was trying to make it harder than it was. :eek:

Take care, Mel

Aunty C

I will, just finsihed avian biology:eek: yeah there are some "regular" peeps who make less sense on GW:lol:

Princess Awinita
February 15th, 2011, 07:27 PM
:lol: what? :P Hmmmm......
Let me just say that sometimes Rufis has battle moments with Col Songs advisor, Yuanxin He, (commonly known, even to Michelle as she did not read his file yet, as Mr He, not many people know his first name)

Besides, doesn't Rufgis look like Jackie ? :D

Isolde
February 16th, 2011, 09:13 AM

Not this Wraith at the end of a long day, meduck. This Wraith at the end of a day needs to eat smartypant humans to regain her vision. ;) :P

RogueRanger
February 16th, 2011, 11:30 AM
Let me just say that sometimes Rufis has battle moments with Col Songs advisor, Yuanxin He, (commonly known, even to Michelle as she did not read his file yet, as Mr He, not many people know his first name)

Besides, doesn't Rufgis look like Jackie ? :D he does:lol: I'll be making those sigs soon as well Sis:D

Not this Wraith at the end of a long day, meduck. This Wraith at the end of a day needs to eat smartypant humans to regain her vision. ;) :P

:rolleyes: :lol:

today is a special day at my house. Ben and Heike gave birth this morning to two little boys and a girl.. all very healthy if tiny:) about 3 weeks early:lol:

Leeta
February 16th, 2011, 11:34 AM
today is a special day at my house. Ben and Heike gave birth this morning to two little boys and a girl.. all very healthy if tiny:) about 3 weeks early:lol:

Aww! congrats! :)

KyshaMalini
February 16th, 2011, 11:34 AM

Aww! ^_^ Congratulations. :D

Draco-Stellaris
February 16th, 2011, 11:41 AM
That's awesome! Congrats! :D

RogueRanger
February 16th, 2011, 11:55 AM
thnx guys, I'm gonna try and twist Ben's arm to come online when he gets off the floor:lol:

"Mr Rabbit" ^_^ :lol:

Princess Awinita
February 16th, 2011, 12:01 PM
two boys and a girl ? I wonder if those preplanned names will fit ?

WraithTech
February 16th, 2011, 12:02 PM

Wow, triplets! :eek: Congratulations, it sounds like everyone is happy and healthy. :D

mad_gater
February 16th, 2011, 12:18 PM

:lol:

RogueRanger
February 16th, 2011, 02:08 PM
two boys and a girl ? I wonder if those preplanned names will fit ?

they were still going with the LOTR theme, I've picked out for the boys Elladan and Faramir and Luthien for the little girl. Ben and Hieke like Beren for one of the boys but I think a lot of bad luck is attached to that name:)

Wow, triplets! :eek: Congratulations, it sounds like everyone is happy and healthy. :D

:indeed: now my mum can get some piece as Hieke will go back home to her own house on Monday:lol:

Now, the Daedy, Caldwell, Sung and Tank are MIA:o

mad_gater
February 16th, 2011, 02:24 PM
they were still going with the LOTR theme, I've picked out for the boys Elladan and Faramir and Luthien for the little girl. Ben and Hieke like Beren for one of the boys but I think a lot of bad luck is attached to that name:)

:indeed: now my mum can get some piece as Hieke will go back home to her own house on Monday:lol:

Now, the Daedy, Caldwell, Sung and Tank are MIA:o

heh....for the Daedy and Caldwell that's cuz Caldwell was tryin' to do a Rip Van Winkle cuz I forgot I'm in control of him....:P:D

Daedy is ready...:P:D

Isolde
February 16th, 2011, 02:28 PM
Congrats to you all on the arrival of the babies. :D Sweet heaven, they are gonna have more than their hands full. One baby is bad enough, but three! :S

RogueRanger
February 16th, 2011, 03:46 PM
heh....for the Daedy and Caldwell that's cuz Caldwell was tryin' to do a Rip Van Winkle cuz I forgot I'm in control of him....:P:D

Daedy is ready...:P:D:lol: i thought as much Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :P cool:D

Congrats to you all on the arrival of the babies. :D Sweet heaven, they are gonna have more than their hands full. One baby is bad enough, but three! :S

thnx IzzY:) now there is five:eek: 6, 3 and new borns :) oh we now have a 'Bluey '(Redhead) in the family, the second boy:D

Princess Awinita
February 16th, 2011, 05:53 PM
Had a post in mind for Sung, only problem being I got suddenly busy with morning meal... and then some... wont go into details other then to announce I'm actually a pretty good cook

RogueRanger
February 16th, 2011, 07:45 PM
AT least you can cook Sis, i'm hopeless, i sometimes burn the pot when heating up canned sketty:lol: :eek:

I know I have some more posts to catch up on but I'm brain fried atm:S sorry:o

Princess Awinita
February 16th, 2011, 08:19 PM
don't drink pesticde.....

Sorry, had a Batty Koda moment

Ryn
February 16th, 2011, 11:34 PM
Congrats Mel :D :D big hugz to you all, wow, triplets:eek: amazing stuff to wake up to :D :D

mad_gater
February 17th, 2011, 07:06 AM
AT least you can cook Sis, i'm hopeless, i sometimes burn the pot when heating up canned sketty:lol: :eek:

I know I have some more posts to catch up on but I'm brain fried atm:S sorry:o

when I first started out in the kitchen I made some pretty interesting goofs but now I'm a pretty decent cook....:):)

squirrely1
February 17th, 2011, 07:41 AM
CONGRATS MEL AND FAMILY WOW!! :D And you thought Ben would have time to actually come here and post *snort* Right!! :P
So happy that everyone is happy and healthy!! :D

Vagabond Serpent
February 17th, 2011, 08:19 AM
Congrats Mel, Ben, Heike and happy grandad Ray. :P :D :D :D :D

Princess Awinita
February 17th, 2011, 09:57 AM
when I first started out in the kitchen I made some pretty interesting goofs but now I'm a pretty decent cook....:):)
Not gonna ask!

BTW: I think Spook and Falcon are heading to the Bridge to talk to Caldwell, I'll say one thing, right now Sung's a little edgey and Sian's nose is overloading

RogueRanger
February 17th, 2011, 10:26 AM
don't drink pesticde.....

Sorry, had a Batty Koda moment

I do anyway..it's called CocaCola:lol:

Congrats Mel :D big hugz to you all, wow, triplets:eek: amazing stuff to wake up to :D :D

Yeah sooo cool and the change that came over Heike was a miracle. Like these last few months she's been like an angry momma bear, now she's a quiet little Princess:) Thnx, I'll be telling them you all said so:)

when I first started out in the kitchen I made some pretty interesting goofs but now I'm a pretty decent cook....:)

I can though make scrambled eggs without burning the pot:D

CONGRATS MEL AND FAMILY WOW!! :D And you thought Ben would have time to actually come here and post *snort* Right!! :P
So happy that everyone is happy and healthy!! :D

thnk you Aunty Suze. Oh and we have our first "Bluey" in the family, the little girl is a Redhead:D

Congrats Mel, Ben, Heike and happy grandad Ray. :P :D :D

:rolleyes: he's not your regular granpa, like he still surfs and races motor cars:eek:

Not gonna ask!

BTW: I think Spook and Falcon are heading to the Bridge to talk to Caldwell, I'll say one thing, right now Sung's a little edgey and Sian's nose is overloading

........bleeding?????? :eek:

TheLadyMore
February 17th, 2011, 10:55 AM
Look what character the Lady just created

http://i426.photobucket.com/albums/pp342/Clumsyxheartx3/Larrin.jpg

mad_gater
February 17th, 2011, 10:56 AM
Not gonna ask!

in my first attempt at something called a "Wacky Cake"...let's just say it was a little wackier than it was supposed to be....:lol::P:D

for one thing there was not enough dry ingredient....namely flour....cuz i misread the amount of flour to put in....then I couldn't find the baking soda but saw something that said baking powder and thought it was the same thing.....had a big bubbly mess in the oven...:lol:

but now I know how to read a recipe....:D:D

mad_gater
February 17th, 2011, 10:58 AM
and yeah the odor of napalm is quite strong and pungent...it would set anybody's olfactory senses on edge

Princess Awinita
February 17th, 2011, 12:04 PM
I do anyway..it's called CocaCola:lol:........bleeding?????? :eek:

and yeah the odor of napalm is quite strong and pungent...it would set anybody's olfactory senses on edge
Coke is good, its what I'm drinknig right noew, caffinnee!!!!!!!!!!

And no not bleeding..... yet, just a broken gasket leaking out a bad scent.

WraithTech
February 17th, 2011, 12:16 PM

:eek:

Does she also have a pet iratus bug?

RogueRanger
February 17th, 2011, 12:16 PM

http://i426.photobucket.com/albums/pp342/Clumsyxheartx3/Larrin.jpg

awesome LM, oh and you have your Priestess. Bain Fadel, this is Reese's post

Now she had a point for her spear, Reese was pleased. Should she reveal her contact or not. There was little risk, if Thalinus betrayed her, Reese would simply dispose of him. "Bain Fadel, the mayor's daughter. She is somewhat of a priestess among her worshippers, they are something of two hunderd strong scattered across several worlds, yet she is only eighteen of her years. Strong willed, but a willow of a body." She looked him over again and nodded. "Come we will go and see Third and find out how well I stand in his esteem."

the world is called Nibiru and the town is Cairhien. So you have a biography project:D

RogueRanger
February 17th, 2011, 12:19 PM
oh and I forgot. A message from the Ancients. OOC posts, please keep them relative to the thread discussion and not random comments please. MG you'll have to either delete your post in the Wraith arc or edit to something constructive, you are allowed to ask pertanant questions, but if it's longer than a few words place it in spoilers...thnk U :)

Ryn
February 17th, 2011, 01:00 PM
LM- looks nice :D you an artist :)
*pokes Shep* oh, oops, sorry, didn't really mean to poke but Ronon and Teyla are feeling a little lonely in the mess hall....:mckay:
*gives Pooks a poke as well* :P
off to zzzz with me for now....:)
(oh and don't worry about Frank, I won't be making a really big deal of it, it's a side note really, yet another thing to fill up Connor's plate :P)

Isolde
February 17th, 2011, 01:52 PM
oh and I forgot. A message from the Ancients. OOC posts, please keep them relative to the thread discussion and not random comments please. MG you'll have to either delete your post in the Wraith arc or edit to something constructive, you are allowed to ask pertanant questions, but if it's longer than a few words place it in spoilers...thnk U :)

What Mel said, MG, if you please. Misbehave in that arc again and I'll set Rhys on you. Okies? :D

TheLadyMore
February 17th, 2011, 01:55 PM
awesome LM, oh and you have your Priestess. Bain Fadel, this is Reese's post

Now she had a point for her spear, Reese was pleased. Should she reveal her contact or not. There was little risk, if Thalinus betrayed her, Reese would simply dispose of him. "Bain Fadel, the mayor's daughter. She is somewhat of a priestess among her worshippers, they are something of two hunderd strong scattered across several worlds, yet she is only eighteen of her years. Strong willed, but a willow of a body." She looked him over again and nodded. "Come we will go and see Third and find out how well I stand in his esteem."

the world is called Nibiru and the town is Cairhien. So you have a biography project:D

I am not sure if miss Kolya is gonna be in the game unless you want her joining forces with Sora

BUT YAY ON MY PRIESTESS

TheLadyMore
February 17th, 2011, 01:56 PM
:eek:

Does she also have a pet iratus bug?

No...she has threee

RogueRanger
February 17th, 2011, 02:28 PM
LM- looks nice :D you an artist :)
*pokes Shep* oh, oops, sorry, didn't really mean to poke but Ronon and Teyla are feeling a little lonely in the mess hall....:mckay:
*gives Pooks a poke as well* :P
off to zzzz with me for now....:)
(oh and don't worry about Frank, I won't be making a really big deal of it, it's a side note really, yet another thing to fill up Connor's plate :P)

anyone can create a random NPC character or even ask if they can create a main charrie we've seen there such as the blonde girl who sometimes sat with Chuck. They can then engage in idle talk withb your characters:D frank.....I haven't looked yet:lol:

What Mel said, MG, if you please. Misbehave in that arc again and I'll set Rhys on you. Okies? :D

or Reese :rolleyes: Just remember guys, we do have people who watch over us:)

I am not sure if miss Kolya is gonna be in the game unless you want her joining forces with Sora

BUT YAY ON MY PRIESTESS

good I should expect a full report on her on my desk by Monday 0600:P :lol: :)

SciFiSGFan
February 17th, 2011, 02:37 PM

:eek: :eek: you mean I cant just come here and visit anymore!!!???

mad_gater
February 17th, 2011, 02:46 PM
sheesh....you Wraithys are no fun at all....:rolleyes::P:D

or Bert after the character in the "Tremors" movies....then his line could be "You MISSED.....with a FULL BROADSIDE!"....

try to get one to smile and what do I get.....threats of being fed upon for misbehaving....:P:D

Isolde
February 17th, 2011, 03:04 PM

try to get one to smile and what do I get.....threats of being fed upon for misbehaving....:P:D

Humans. :rolleyes:

Princess Awinita
February 17th, 2011, 03:07 PM
What about the one guy talking about unable to hit the broadside of a barn door, much less the barn itself ?

I totally forget what film that was from, but it was a recent one

RogueRanger
February 17th, 2011, 06:08 PM
:eek: :eek: you mean I cant just come here and visit anymore!!!???

no here is ok, it's only on the active game threads is all:) You're safe here Aunty Cher, we don't bite......a lot:P

or Bert after the character in the "Tremors" movies....then his line could be "You MISSED.....with a FULL BROADSIDE!"....

It comes from above us:eek:

HolyAngelQueenSG-1
February 17th, 2011, 06:14 PM
Now today is rda in fairly legal! Wow!

SciFiSGFan
February 17th, 2011, 06:26 PM
no here is ok, it's only on the active game threads is all:) You're safe here Aunty Cher, we don't bite......a lot:P

Oh good, I was worried .... that's what I get for dropping by only occasionally! Hmmm, maybe I'll sharpen my teeth and bite back! :P :P

Really??!! And I missed it!? Guess I shouldnt have taken that shower. :(

HolyAngelQueenSG-1
February 17th, 2011, 06:29 PM
Oh good, I was worried .... that's what I get for dropping by only occasionally! Hmmm, maybe I'll sharpen my teeth and bite back! :P :P

Really??!! And I missed it!? Guess I shouldnt have taken that shower. :(

It's maybe last close end for RDA/David Smith Ghost meet Kate in Fairly Legal.

SciFiSGFan
February 17th, 2011, 06:30 PM
I've actually not even seen anything other than 'ads' for the show. I'm never a big fan of new shows... dont see too many that are worth my time, unfortunately. :(

RogueRanger
February 17th, 2011, 06:34 PM

it starts here in March, can't wait to see it Heather:D *hugz*

I've actually not even seen anything other than 'ads' for the show. I'm never a big fan of new shows... dont see too many that are worth my time, unfortunately. :(

Anything with Rick in it has gotta be cool Aunty Cher:) *hugz* what? I'm in a hugging mood today:P

Princess Awinita
February 17th, 2011, 06:37 PM
lets see, which is better, a bloody nose, or getting shot.... let us examin my asking such a question shall we?

Basically, there are two different characters right now of mine that are injured, Lake (in another game) and Sian, this game.

Sian has a bleeding nose
Lake got shot clean through the liver

Personally, a bloody nose is a picnic to me, unless I'm stabbed with something....

what do you guys think ?

HolyAngelQueenSG-1
February 17th, 2011, 06:37 PM
Today Fairly legal is:
http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t49/Dracoqueen60/FLRDA001.jpg
http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t49/Dracoqueen60/FLRDA002.jpg

I remember new season and New Stargate Legend is: RDA/Jack O'neill married AT/Sam O'neill. :D My good story is New Stargate Legend.

SciFiSGFan
February 17th, 2011, 06:41 PM
Anything with Rick in it has gotta be cool Aunty Cher:) *hugz* what? I'm in a hugging mood today:P

I agree - anything with RDA or Kavan Smith is usually well worth the watch! What- what? :confused: Huggles back ... Hope everything goes off without a hitch tonite. ;) (that sounds weird "tonite" -- it's already bedtime here!)

SciFiSGFan
February 17th, 2011, 06:42 PM
Today Fairly legal is:

<sigh> <sigh>

HolyAngelQueenSG-1
February 17th, 2011, 06:45 PM
You look new "update" in RDA Website. http://www.rdanderson.com/

SciFiSGFan
February 17th, 2011, 06:47 PM
Oh my gosh --- I havent been to that site in years! Cool new look. Thnx for info, Heather. :D

HolyAngelQueenSG-1
February 17th, 2011, 06:51 PM
Oh my gosh --- I havent been to that site in years! Cool new look. Thnx for info, Heather. :D

Your welcome. :D

TheLadyMore
February 17th, 2011, 06:52 PM
Oh yeah I forgot to ask want me to bring larrin is as a character too?

RogueRanger
February 17th, 2011, 07:00 PM
lets see, which is better, a bloody nose, or getting shot.... let us examin my asking such a question shall we?

Basically, there are two different characters right now of mine that are injured, Lake (in another game) and Sian, this game.

Sian has a bleeding nose

Personally, a bloody nose is a picnic to me, unless I'm stabbed with something....

what do you guys think ?

liver shot is fatal, you'd need a transplant immediately:eek: bloody noses are a part of life Sis:) so yeah.

Today Fairly legal is:

I remember new season and New Stargate Legend is: RDA/Jack O'neill married AT/Sam O'neill. :D My good story is New Stargate Legend.

*swoons* I'm already there Sissy:P :)

I agree - anything with RDA or Kavan Smith is usually well worth the watch! What- what? :confused: Huggles back ... Hope everything goes off
without a hitch tonite. ;) (that sounds weird "tonite" -- it's already bedtime here!)

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz god Aunty C, you are sooooo loud:lol:

Oh yeah I forgot to ask want me to bring larrin is as a character too?

Larrin as in Sheps Larrin?? yes we've NPC'd her already but if you want her as a main charrie as well I'll add you name to the list LM:)

SciFiSGFan
February 17th, 2011, 07:06 PM

*swoons* I'm already there Sissy:P :)

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz god Aunty C, you are sooooo loud:lol:

OMG ----- I cant believe this -- I actually HAVE the right channel on the TV in the background and caught the last few minutes of Fairly Legal -- AND -- RDA!!!!!!!! Thanks again, Heather!

Mel -- you are soooooooooo bad! And that is not me you're hearing - that's the hubby! But I am off to bed now. Got to see Rick/Jack so I'm happy. :D Give my best to everyone tonite. <hug>

Princess Awinita
February 17th, 2011, 07:13 PM
liver shot is fatal, you'd need a transplant immediately:eek: bloody noses are a part of life Sis:) so yeah.
Well, tell that to Wolverine, the guy could get shot from a tank and still be standing, Lake is similar, innate healing ablity though is already strained as she also got hit in the arm from an energy weapon. Thankfully, first aid was pretty much instant.... All she needs now is a Stasia Tube, kinda like a bacta tank, only, faster

mad_gater
February 17th, 2011, 07:47 PM

Sian has a bleeding nose

what do you guys think ?

yeah cuz the bloody nose is probably an allergic reaction to some very nasty chemical fumes

TheLadyMore
February 17th, 2011, 08:01 PM
@RougeRanger I was talking about my OC Larrin....SheP can't tie himself up unless he was Houdini :lol: oh exhaustion

Princess Awinita
February 17th, 2011, 08:07 PM
yeah cuz the bloody nose is probably an allergic reaction to some very nasty chemical fumes
Or more like "Oh great nose is bleeding again, drat" Sometimes I treat a bloody nose like that anyway, besides, ever wonder why Sians siggy has the callsign "Princess" ?

Hehehe.... :teylaanime08:

RogueRanger
February 17th, 2011, 08:14 PM
OMG ----- I cant believe this -- I actually HAVE the right channel on the TV in the background and caught the last few minutes of Fairly Legal -- AND -- RDA!!!!!!!! Thanks again, Heather!

Mel -- you are soooooooooo bad! And that is not me you're hearing - that's the hubby! But I am off to bed now. Got to see Rick/Jack so I'm happy. :D Give my best to everyone tonite. <hug>

me? never I'm just a cute little kitten.....:P

Nighty night Aunty C:)

Well, tell that to Wolverine, the guy could get shot from a tank and still be standing, Lake is similar, innate healing ablity though is already strained as she also got hit in the arm from an energy weapon. Thankfully, first aid was pretty much instant.... All she needs now is a Stasia Tube, kinda like a bacta tank, only, faster

Hmmm could be a bit uber tho...we'll see how it goes:)

:indeed:

@RougeRanger I was talking about my OC Larrin....SheP can't tie himself up unless he was Houdini :lol: oh exhaustion

But we can't have two Larrins...:o ...........>>> you could call her Lara:)

Or more like "Oh great nose is bleeding again, drat" Sometimes I treat a bloody nose like that anyway, besides, ever wonder why Sians siggy has the callsign "Princess" ?

:rolleyes:

Princess Awinita
February 17th, 2011, 08:26 PM
Hmmm could be a bit uber tho...we'll see how it goes:)
:rolleyes:
For one thing, Lake is in a game called the Multiverse, though she was created in a paralelle (I'm thinknig t he Vegas) universe of Stargate Atlantis, some technology on earth is advanced, asnd then some.... to much to explain, basically if you've read Tales of the Spirit of Silence on fanfic.net. (yes mel I mean you!) You'll know what I mean by 'Gera's "Birth"' pretty much how Lake was 'born'

Heck she's shot herself before to get rid of enemies clining to her (literally). though there is another version of lake i'm working on (I love my muse!) *huggles First Sister (Mel) for allowing said muse to have fun*

Princess Awinita
February 17th, 2011, 09:38 PM
Now something is telling me that if Rufis gets anywheren ear a bar... trouble will come of it

mad_gater
February 18th, 2011, 06:49 AM
Now something is telling me that if Rufis gets anywheren ear a bar... trouble will come of it

yeah.....perfect place to practice drunken-style Kung-Fu......:P:D

mad_gater
February 18th, 2011, 06:49 AM

maybe she's called princess cuz she acts like a spoiled brat....:P:D

Ryn
February 18th, 2011, 08:05 AM
Is anybody posting for the prisoners' camp on the LA planet, or is that just Mel? Poor girl has soooo much on her plate....

and I'll post later myself too. Spent two hours in bed this afternoon, I needed it...:P

Princess Awinita
February 18th, 2011, 09:30 AM
yeah.....perfect place to practice drunken-style Kung-Fu......:P:D

maybe she's called princess cuz she acts like a spoiled brat....:P:D
1: How did you know we were planning that ?

2: Not exactly, not really spoiled per sei, after all, how spoiled can one get living on the streets most of their life ? For both girls I added a bit of myself, Sung is my hotheaded side, ready to take thr throat out of a guy if she has to, and Sian is more or less my good mood side, so to speak

Siara.Corvus
February 18th, 2011, 10:28 AM
Hey!
I was looking to take up rping Lorne :)

RogueRanger
February 18th, 2011, 11:03 AM
Sian is really a soft girl, she needs to harden up some, spend some time with Spook:lol:

Princess Awinita
February 18th, 2011, 11:44 AM
Sian is really a soft girl, she needs to harden up some, spend some time with Spook:lol:
Are you kidding? Sian's Sung's younger twin, not as hard headed as Sung mind you, but strong as her, yes very much.

HolyAngelQueenSG-1
February 18th, 2011, 11:54 AM

Your welcome. I see maybe again on next thursday RDA/David Smith in fairly legal. WOW! :-o

mad_gater
February 18th, 2011, 11:59 AM
1: How did you know we were planning that ?

2: Not exactly, not really spoiled per sei, after all, how spoiled can one get living on the streets most of their life ? For both girls I added a bit of myself, Sung is my hotheaded side, ready to take thr throat out of a guy if she has to, and Sian is more or less my good mood side, so to speak

watched a movie that had Jackie Chan in it that I believe was called Legend of Drunken Master....the movies I liked were the funny ones he was in like the Rush Hour movies

Princess Awinita
February 18th, 2011, 12:02 PM
watched a movie that had Jackie Chan in it that I believe was called Legend of Drunken Master....the movies I liked were the funny ones he was in like the Rush Hour movies
Ah yes, Jackie Chan classics. "What was that?!" "What's it mean when there's a picture of a skull?" "GOOD STUFF!!"

Funny thing being that me and First Sister were talking via PM ab out such a plan to happen for Rufis, the Admiral might thank him for saving both his and Faeries lives in a bar battle.... pretty much anything is a weapon to Rufis.

:S

HolyAngelQueenSG-1
February 18th, 2011, 12:18 PM
*idea* Jackie Chan in New Stargate: Legend other planet is Dragon-giko yu. :D

Alteran of Atlantis
February 18th, 2011, 12:20 PM
Hey guys! I think someone should introduce Woolsey to Janus...does Woolsey even know there's an Ancient running around the city? :P

RogueRanger
February 18th, 2011, 12:27 PM
Are you kidding? Sian's Sung's younger twin, not as hard headed as Sung mind you, but strong as her, yes very much.

:rolleyes: then her and Spook should pair up and find an outlet, or soemthing to hit:P

Your welcome. I see maybe again on next thursday RDA/David Smith in fairly legal. WOW! :-o

I have to wait until next month:o

Shanghai Noon was his best ever:)

Ah yes, Jackie Chan classics. "What was that?!" "What's it mean when there's a picture of a skull?" "GOOD STUFF!!"

Funny thing being that me and First Sister were talking via PM ab out such a plan to happen for Rufis, the Admiral might thank him for saving both his and Faeries lives in a bar battle.... pretty much anything is a weapon to Rufis.

:S

I think it will be a pretty fun thing to do, but don't underestimate the Admiral or Fairie:)

*idea* Jackie Chan in New Stargate: Legend other planet is Dragon-giko yu. :D

I've always thought Jackie would be wonderful in Stargate:D

Oki I'm holding off on the attacks against the LA Hat'aks for the moment. 1, I don't feel well..2, I need to find my copy of Aragons first chapter:)

RogueRanger
February 18th, 2011, 12:29 PM
Hey guys! I think someone should introduce Woolsey to Janus...does Woolsey even know there's an Ancient running around the city? :P

yes he does, he's like Woody out of Toy Story, "I see everything" But Chuck would have etold him and I did post something about that.:)

Princess Awinita
February 18th, 2011, 12:31 PM
I'm starting to wonder something, all Ancients know each other right? the Ascended ones I mean, unless Janus came back, if that is so, Mr he would easliy get on Woolsey's wits end by 'talking to himself'

Just ask First Sister about 'Constable Lake'......

Ryn
February 18th, 2011, 12:34 PM
Oki I'm holding off on the attacks against the LA Hat'aks for the moment. 1, I don't feel well..2, I need to find my copy of Aragons first chapter:)

sounds good:) gives us time to post some post-battle things on the Hammie & Daedy, fleshen out characters a little if possible:o
feel better soon sis *big hugz* not feeling too well meself, though a long nap helped:)

Princess Awinita
February 18th, 2011, 12:36 PM
:rolleyes: then her and Spook should pair up and find an outlet, or soemthing to hit:P

I think it will be a pretty fun thing to do, but don't underestimate the Admiral or Fairie:)

1: Good plan, it will most likely be Sung or Song.... either one works fiune to me

2: Shanghai Noon I still need to see, his older movies are silly as heck though (Wheels on Meals for example, also Dragons Forever is pretty good too)

3: Lets find a bar then! Trust me, Rufis drunk = anything (including people) are weapons to be used, if they're within reach....

4: there is a story with Jackie as himself in it on fanfic.net when Teal'c mentions something about Anubis' Ninja Jaffa, he says som ething like "what about some help?" and either Jack or Daniel asked him what he meant and he replied "Why not call on Mr Chan?" so jackie as himself goes to the SGC and teaches Kung Fu, and other stunts to the SG teams. Its silly stuff

pookey
February 18th, 2011, 12:37 PM
Hey guys! I think someone should introduce Woolsey to Janus...does Woolsey even know there's an Ancient running around the city? :Psorry, i best get Zelenka to give him back:p

RogueRanger
February 18th, 2011, 12:40 PM
Hey!
I was looking to take up rping Lorne :)

you've got the job Siara, I did write to you on your wall though:)

firstly you should read a few pages of both SGA threads to see where we're at. On Monday my time (I'm in Australia) I'll set up a post for you to pick up:) Welcome to New Seasons:)

sounds good:) gives us time to post some post-battle things on the Hammie & Daedy, fleshen out characters a little if possible:o
feel better soon sis *big hugz* not feeling too well meself, though a long nap helped:)

Yes we need some space and I ahve to stop throwing up:o

Ryn
February 18th, 2011, 12:48 PM
Oh dearie me Mel *more hugz* :(

Alteran of Atlantis
February 18th, 2011, 12:49 PM
yes he does, he's like Woody out of Toy Story, "I see everything" But Chuck would have etold him and I did post something about that.:)

Okay, just checking. :lol:

Hope you feel better :)

Siara.Corvus
February 18th, 2011, 12:53 PM
you've got the job Siara, I did write to you on your wall though:)

firstly you should read a few pages of both SGA threads to see where we're at. On Monday my time (I'm in Australia) I'll set up a post for you to pick up:) Welcome to New Seasons:)

Yes we need some space and I ahve to stop throwing up:o

Cool :D Yeah, I'm reading up from a few pages back.
Ah, yeah, I read.
But I'm still having trouble with figuring out how to turn on VM/PM:bratacanime02:

SciFiSGFan
February 18th, 2011, 01:05 PM
sorry, i best get Zelenka to give him back:p

Pookey, what are you doing with Radek!!!!!! ???????

TheLadyMore
February 18th, 2011, 01:06 PM
I am working on her bio once i get my compurer back but allow me to introduce you to Bain Fadel:

http://popculturezoo.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/gillan-pompeii.jpg
http://twistinthedark.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/soothsayer02.jpg

Ryn
February 18th, 2011, 01:14 PM
Pookey, what are you doing with Radek!!!!!! ???????

She plays him - and well too :D :D though yeah, where is the big guy hiding eh Pooks eh POOOOOOKS???? ;)

I am working on her bio once i get my compurer back but allow me to introduce you to Bain Fadel:

nice pics there:eek: seems like someone we ought to be scared if not wary of ......

gnight folks:) *poofs off leaving hugz, and chicken soup, and other getwellstuff for Melz* :love:

SciFiSGFan
February 18th, 2011, 01:18 PM
She plays him - and well too :D :D though yeah, where is the big guy hiding eh Pooks eh POOOOOOKS???? ;)

nice pics there:eek: seems like someone we ought to be scared if not wary of ......

gnight folks:) *poofs off leaving hugz, and chicken soup, and other getwellstuff for Melz* :love:

Yes, she plays him --- and with him! Pookey knows I know the 'truth'!!! :P :P

SciFiSGFan
February 18th, 2011, 01:19 PM
Ah, yeah, I read.
But I'm still having trouble with figuring out how to turn on VM/PM:bratacanime02:

I believe you need a certain number of posts to do those things.... just give it a little time and then try again.

Siara.Corvus
February 18th, 2011, 01:28 PM
I believe you need a certain number of posts to do those things.... just give it a little time and then try again.

Yeah, I figured as much.
That's why I'm posting as much as I can, I just keep getting sidetracked to threads that don't increase my post count..

mad_gater
February 18th, 2011, 01:28 PM

I have to wait until next month:o

or have a whole SG Team made up of Jackie Chans.....:lol:....those Jaffa and Goa'uld would never know what hit them.....:P:D

pookey
February 18th, 2011, 01:32 PM
Pookey, what are you doing with Radek!!!!!! ???????:weiranime42: nothing

She plays him - and well too :D :D though yeah, where is the big guy hiding eh Pooks eh POOOOOOKS???? ;) he's otherwise occupied;)

Yes, she plays him --- and with him! Pookey knows I know the 'truth'!!! :P :P:eek: who are you, Mulder?:p

Princess Awinita
February 18th, 2011, 01:33 PM
or have a whole SG Team made up of Jackie Chans.....:lol:....those Jaffa and Goa'uld would never know what hit them.....:P:D
We have one, they're are called Jade Wing :D

SciFiSGFan
February 18th, 2011, 01:45 PM
:weiranime42: nothing

he's otherwise occupied;)
:eek: who are you, Mulder?:p

Mwaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaahahahahah -- I'll never tell! :P :P

pookey
February 18th, 2011, 01:48 PM
i shall become your official stalker until you do:D

By way guys, could we have Chuck radio Zelenka please.thankyou, over under and out:D *poddles off with surviellance gear*:p

SciFiSGFan
February 18th, 2011, 01:58 PM
Never, I'll never tell............. a thousand screaming horses couldnt drag it out of me!!! Nor Ben Cartwright!!

pookey
February 18th, 2011, 02:03 PM
:lol: now you sound like a looney:p my mission is accomplished:p

TheLadyMore
February 18th, 2011, 02:06 PM
Yay for pookey

WraithTech
February 18th, 2011, 02:13 PM
Welcome, Siara! :D

Siara.Corvus
February 18th, 2011, 02:21 PM
Welcome, Siara! :D

Thanks ^^

SciFiSGFan
February 18th, 2011, 02:22 PM
:lol: now you sound like a looney:p my mission is accomplished:p

Then my mission is accomplished ----I made you believe I'm nutso!!!! :lol:

pookey
February 18th, 2011, 02:26 PM
but you are:p remember i knew you back on the Puddles;) *flashbacks ensue*:D

SciFiSGFan
February 18th, 2011, 02:28 PM
:lol: Yep.... that's me ... that's how I knew about you and Zelenka!! :P

pookey
February 18th, 2011, 02:31 PM
*nips over and sinks the Puddles* no evidence:p

SciFiSGFan
February 18th, 2011, 02:33 PM
I think that ship sunk a while ago -- at the least it was put in dry-dock in some undisclosed location! :eek:

pookey
February 18th, 2011, 02:37 PM
well its not suprising considering we set fire to it, blew a hole in its side and then mutinied:p i think its pink now:p

SciFiSGFan
February 18th, 2011, 02:39 PM
:lol: Pink? You remember, tho, we were in space, dont you? :P

Siara.Corvus
February 18th, 2011, 02:39 PM
So, who's idea was it to bring Janus into this?
A brilliant move IMO :D
Spices things up nicely

pookey
February 18th, 2011, 02:41 PM
yep, it suddenly turned into a spaceship, i remember cause i 'borrowed' its hyperdrive:p

Princess Awinita
February 18th, 2011, 02:47 PM
I recall Toothless setting fire to the main reactor.... talk about an explosion of power

SciFiSGFan
February 18th, 2011, 02:47 PM
Yes, I think Toothless had quite a hand in the destruction of the vessel!

SciFiSGFan
February 18th, 2011, 02:48 PM
yep, it suddenly turned into a spaceship, i remember cause i 'borrowed' its hyperdrive:p

Yes, it did --- after nobody knew where we were here on Earth we took to the Heaven's.

RogueRanger
February 18th, 2011, 03:04 PM
Okay, just checking. :lol:

Hope you feel better :)

I've pewked, pooped and slept for 2 hours and I feel slightly better thnx AA:) I'm not gonna post anything constructive tho, my head hurtz:eek:

Ah, yeah, I read.

You're almost there Siara, nother couple of posts here should do it:D

http://popculturezoo.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/gillan-pompeii.jpg
http://twistinthedark.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/soothsayer02.jpg

awesome pic LM, I'll make a sig of her later if you like:)

thnx Ryn, but I'll pass on the fowl soup for now:eek:

Yeah, I figured as much.
That's why I'm posting as much as I can, I just keep getting sidetracked to threads that don't increase my post count..

yeah off topic kills your posts:lol:

I think that ship sunk a while ago -- at the least it was put in dry-dock in some undisclosed location! :eek:

It's in mothballs for a major upgrade :D

SciFiSGFan
February 18th, 2011, 03:11 PM
Glad you're feeling better... sleep usually helps that. Just dont overdo it.... or you' have to answer to your MUM!!! :P

TheLadyMore
February 18th, 2011, 03:30 PM
awesome pic LM, I'll make a sig of her later :)

I would like that!

TheLadyMore
February 18th, 2011, 03:37 PM

Everyone should be except Ronon

Siara.Corvus
February 18th, 2011, 03:46 PM

I know, but it's so much fun :)

Everyone should be except Ronon

I'll bet he'll purposefully walk around with her to Rdney's lab, just to freak teh poor guy :p

mad_gater
February 18th, 2011, 04:04 PM
I've pewked, pooped and slept for 2 hours and I feel slightly better thnx AA:) I'm not gonna post anything constructive tho, my head hurtz:eek:

awesome pic LM, I'll make a sig of her later if you like:)

thnx Ryn, but I'll pass on the fowl soup for now:eek:

It's in mothballs for a major upgrade :D

gee....thanx ever so much for sharing that tidbit....:S:S

*passes ginger ale*.....that should help, Mel.....:):)

Siara.Corvus
February 18th, 2011, 05:08 PM
:O Mel is sick?
I hope you get better soon! *Sends you lots of good health*

SciFiSGFan
February 18th, 2011, 05:23 PM
Just slightly 'under the weather', she should be okay in a day or so. BTW, Welcome Siara! Mel will be back on (her) Mon. As a rule, she isnt here on the weekend other than part of Sat. :)

Siara.Corvus
February 18th, 2011, 05:30 PM
Ah, still, a lot of people are getting sick these days. The sudden weather shifts aren't doing much to help either.
Yeah, she mentioned about being back on Monday, but it's good to know about her not being on on weekends.

I was hoping to get a start on New Seasons this weekend, but Mel said she'd VM/PM me a post to start in.
Don't suppose anyone knows which one? :P

Thank you :)
I like how everyone is so welcoming here.

SciFiSGFan
February 18th, 2011, 05:44 PM
Cant really you on that - I only come to this thread to visit. I dont have the time to devote to RPing.

Siara.Corvus
February 18th, 2011, 05:47 PM
Ah well. It counts that you drop in to say hi :)

SciFiSGFan
February 18th, 2011, 05:53 PM
Thnx... it's the only place I can visit with Mel and her dad (when he was around here).

Siara.Corvus
February 18th, 2011, 05:55 PM
Her dad?
I'd gathered from reading NS posts that her brother posted here, but wow, parents too?
That's pretty cool :D

HolyAngelQueenSG-1
February 19th, 2011, 01:27 AM
1: Good plan, it will most likely be Sung or Song.... either one works fiune to me

2: Shanghai Noon I still need to see, his older movies are silly as heck though (Wheels on Meals for example, also Dragons Forever is pretty good too)

3: Lets find a bar then! Trust me, Rufis drunk = anything (including people) are weapons to be used, if they're within reach....

4: there is a story with Jackie as himself in it on fanfic.net when Teal'c mentions something about Anubis' Ninja Jaffa, he says som ething like "what about some help?" and either Jack or Daniel asked him what he meant and he replied "Why not call on Mr Chan?" so jackie as himself goes to the SGC and teaches Kung Fu, and other stunts to the SG teams. Its silly stuff

YES! Dragon Jaffa name is Jobah Kung Fu meeting Jackie Chan/Yiko-gold dragon in new planets. :D SG-1 watch at Jobah Dragon Jaffa fighting playing to Yiko- Gold Dragon in new Stargate:Legend. Bingo! :eek:

SciFiSGFan
February 19th, 2011, 03:58 AM
Her dad?
I'd gathered from reading NS posts that her brother posted here, but wow, parents too?

Long story short - yes, her folks were here .... her mom doesnt post hardly at all anymore that I'm aware of and her dad has gotten too busy with RL and is away from here for the time being. Her brother may not be back for awhile what with 3 new babies in the house!!!

If you read back, her dad is puddlejumperOZ and her mom is MarilynRose

Siara.Corvus
February 19th, 2011, 04:51 AM
Long story short - yes, her folks were here .... her mom doesnt post hardly at all anymore that I'm aware of and her dad has gotten too busy with RL and is away from here for the time being. Her brother may not be back for awhile what with 3 new babies in the house!!!

If you read back, her dad is puddlejumperOZ and her mom is MarilynRose

Well, still, a Stargate family. Can't get more awesome than that :D
And congrats Mel and family on the babies :)

pookey
February 19th, 2011, 12:32 PM
Yea i forgot to congratulate Ben, Aunty Mel and Grandma and Grandpa Maz and Ray:D:D and Mel i hope your feeling better dear and thanks for the graphic description of your illness:p

SciFiSGFan
February 19th, 2011, 01:08 PM
Hi Miss Pookey! :D

Princess Awinita
February 19th, 2011, 03:57 PM
Hmmm... I think Caldwell misses Sian's meaning.....

mad_gater
February 19th, 2011, 04:15 PM
Hmmm... I think Caldwell misses Sian's meaning.....

probably......:P:D

he's not much for subtlety....:P:D

Princess Awinita
February 19th, 2011, 04:18 PM
Well.... VM on its way!

mad_gater
February 19th, 2011, 07:52 PM
*stocks OOC icebox with goodies*

*sets out snacks (including some bonomo's turkish taffy) and left over red velvet cake for people to munch and sets out various drinks....including some glögg for those who reside in lands frigid*

pookey
February 19th, 2011, 10:33 PM
Hi Miss Pookey! :DHello, Mrs Lorne..ermmm sorry ..Miss Sci:p

*sets out snacks (including some bonomo's turkish taffy) and left over red velvet cake for people to munch and sets out various drinks....including some glögg for those who reside in lands frigid*oooooo, *noms* thanks MG:D

SciFiSGFan
February 20th, 2011, 02:56 AM

*sets out snacks (including some bonomo's turkish taffy) and left over red velvet cake for people to munch and sets out various drinks....including some glögg for those who reside in lands frigid*

Ooooo, tasty! How'd you know we had little red velvet cake cupcakes for dessert tonite?!! :eek: <checks phone to see if there is a mini transmitter in it>

Hello, Mrs Lorne..ermmm sorry ..Miss Sci:p

oooooo, *noms* thanks MG:D

Hi, Mrs Zelenka... I mean Miss Pooks! :P How goes things across the big Pond this fine day.

Draco-Stellaris
February 20th, 2011, 03:04 AM

Thanks a lot!

Any chance of a snack for our hungry Wraith? :P ;)

Isolde
February 20th, 2011, 03:15 AM
Thanks a lot!

*looks through portfolio of assorted politicians* So many goodies to choose from. :P :D

SciFiSGFan
February 20th, 2011, 03:17 AM
*looks through portfolio of assorted politicians* So many goodies to choose from. :P :D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Trillian52
February 20th, 2011, 03:18 AM

Ryn
February 20th, 2011, 03:52 AM
Oh, I concur. :mckay:

Belgium's currently holding the record of longest government formation ever....250+ days and THEY STILL CAN'T AGREE!!!! :rolleyes:

Enjoy our goodies. :D

clauz89
February 20th, 2011, 04:33 AM
Oh, I concur. :mckay:

Belgium's currently holding the record of longest government formation ever....250+ days and THEY STILL CAN'T AGREE!!!! :rolleyes:

Enjoy our goodies. :D

do you prefer the Italian ones? we have a government, but it's not working at all....

Ryn
February 20th, 2011, 04:49 AM
Not really :D

*showers OOC with Belgian chocolates instead of its ugly stupid politicians* :D

Will post for Daniel soon as I can.... no inspiration at all right now. :o

SciFiSGFan
February 20th, 2011, 04:55 AM
Yummmm, Belgian chocolates! :D

Come to Wisconsin, USA -- govenor is trying to repair/balance budget and people are going absolutely insane- not quite to the riot stage, but pretty darn close, I think. Maybe a foot of snow will dampen things a bit!

clauz89
February 20th, 2011, 05:34 AM
Stupid polticians or delicious Italian food?
Wraithies, make your choice!:D:wraithanime11:

SciFiSGFan
February 20th, 2011, 05:38 AM
Stupid polticians or delicious Italian food?
Wraithies, make your choice!:D:wraithanime11:

Let's see --- do humanity a favor and go for the politicians or delicious Italian food!

Isolde
February 20th, 2011, 06:56 AM
How about an Italian politician full of delicious Italian food? Made of win, methinks. :P:wraithanime11:

Princess Awinita
February 20th, 2011, 08:38 AM
How about an Italian politician full of delicious Italian food? Made of win, methinks. :P:wraithanime11:
*falls off her chair laughing like a lunatic*

SciFiSGFan
February 20th, 2011, 08:39 AM

Kind of a waste of good delicious Italian food, isnt it (feeding it to any polititian)

Princess Awinita
February 20th, 2011, 08:47 AM
Kind of a waste of good delicious Italian food, isnt it (feeding it to any polititian)
Well actually think of it this way, if the Wraith in question wants a politico, then why not ? and if the Wraith also fancies Itilan food, BAM, feed Politico said food then feed a happy Wraith and live another day

That's my motto

Ryn
February 20th, 2011, 09:24 AM

silly gals :P :D

mad_gater
February 20th, 2011, 09:36 AM

mad_gater
February 20th, 2011, 09:38 AM
Thanks a lot!

sure...*expertly hogties all politicians in NYS and presents as Wraith food*.....:P:D

Siara.Corvus
February 20th, 2011, 09:49 AM
But if we feed all the politicians to the Wraith, who will we complain about?
Besides, why waste good food on politicians? I don't think the Wraith would care much for how full their stomach is.

pookey
February 20th, 2011, 10:02 AM
we still have the Tax men, traffic wardens, clampers, and overly nosy neighbours:D and Lucious Luvin

Siara.Corvus
February 20th, 2011, 10:04 AM
Oh, how could I forget those? Silly me :P

Draco-Stellaris
February 20th, 2011, 10:17 AM
But if we feed all the politicians to the Wraith, who will we complain about?
Besides, why waste good food on politicians? I don't think the Wraith would care much for how full their stomach is.

But yes, they do care. Humans taste so much better when they're stronger and have eaten something delicious. :P To digest something as bad as a politician you need to spice it up some.

I agree with pookey, I don't think our Wraithies will run out of food anytime soon. :D

mad_gater
February 20th, 2011, 10:23 AM
But yes, they do care. Humans taste so much better when they're stronger and have eaten something delicious. :P To digest something as bad as a politician you need to spice it up some.

I agree with pookey, I don't think our Wraithies will run out of food anytime soon. :D

yes...a very unusual worldwide anarchy.....where every nation serves its politicians up to the Wraith....:P:D

mad_gater
February 20th, 2011, 10:25 AM
we still have the Tax men, traffic wardens, clampers, and overly nosy neighbours:D and Lucious Luvin

yeah...switch to FairTax...thereby abolishing the IRS and execute the IRS stuffed shirts by feeding them to the Wraith....:P:D

mad_gater
February 20th, 2011, 10:26 AM
*passes the WraithTums*

Siara.Corvus
February 20th, 2011, 10:28 AM
Yeah, but, even if you spice them up, politicians will always leave you with a bad after taste ;)

RogueRanger
February 20th, 2011, 12:09 PM
Her dad?

yep, Dad is MIA atm with Navy. Mum will get around to coming back soon, she's just going through a bad time just now and Ben, well he's kind of busy with and extra 3 on his hands:lol:

YES! Dragon Jaffa name is Jobah Kung Fu meeting Jackie Chan/Yiko-gold dragon in new planets. :D SG-1 watch at Jobah Dragon Jaffa fighting playing to Yiko- Gold Dragon in new Stargate:Legend. Bingo! :eek:

cool Heather, I'll post a video in our picture thread of how we'll do the fight scene:)

Well, still, a Stargate family. Can't get more awesome than that :D
And congrats Mel and family on the babies :)

Ben has a lot of congrats to catch up on........:lol:

Yea i forgot to congratulate Ben, Aunty Mel and Grandma and Grandpa Maz and Ray:D:D and Mel i hope your feeling better dear and thanks for the graphic description of your illness:p

:P better now......I'd be careful with the granpa, Dad is kind of weird about that:eek:

Siara, I'll post something for Lorne to get started. But first do you know how to work your message wall? You have one from me and a few others as well. We use either VM or PM to discuss RP plots and stuff. :D it is important:) :lol:

Siara.Corvus
February 20th, 2011, 12:15 PM
Siara, I'll post something for Lorne to get started. But first do you know how to work your message wall? You have one from me and a few others as well. We use either VM or PM to discuss RP plots and stuff. :D it is important:) :lol:

I do have an idea on how it all works, but I'm still on probie status :mckay:
I feel bad, not being able to reply to those VMs and all the green people have been giving me..

SciFiSGFan
February 20th, 2011, 12:20 PM
yep, Dad is MIA atm with Navy. Mum will get around to coming back soon, she's just going through a bad time just now and Ben, well he's kind of busy with and extra 3 on his hands:lol:

Did she actually say she'd be back?

:P better now......I'd be careful with the granpa, Dad is kind of weird about that:eek:

Oh, Mel, you shouldnt have said that --- you KNOW I'll use it against him!!! :p

Either her PM isnt on or she hasnt enough posts -- I just tried that. :(

TheLadyMore
February 20th, 2011, 12:31 PM
I wish my family was that cool

RogueRanger
February 20th, 2011, 12:41 PM
I do have an idea on how it all works, but I'm still on probie status :mckay:
I feel bad, not being able to reply to those VMs and all the green people have been giving me..

try it now, does your post show instantly now? you're on Staff Sergeant you should be off probie now, if not ask the mods, cos they might be not watching and they have to approve you by acknoweldging your posty counts:D go to your wall and click on my VM and view conversation:D

Did she actually say she'd be back?

Oh, Mel, you shouldnt have said that --- you KNOW I'll use it against him!!! :p

Either her PM isnt on or she hasnt enough posts -- I just tried that. :(

yeah mum will, she just needs to sort some stuff out:o and no you won't, dad has enough to worry about without peeps upsetting him:( not that you would but when he comes back I don't want him to worry about stuff:)

I wish my family was that cool

it takes training:lol: (I'm the Ring master) :sam43:

SciFiSGFan
February 20th, 2011, 12:49 PM
yeah mum will, she just needs to sort some stuff out:o and no you won't, dad has enough to worry about without peeps upsetting him:( not that you would but when he comes back I don't want him to worry about stuff:)

it takes training:lol: (I'm the Ring master) :sam43:

No, I dont think I'd upset him .. he knows I only tease because I care. :D I'll try not to worry him, but we do have a 'hanging subject' to go over. :(

The way I hear it, it can be akin to a 3-ring circus around your house at times! :P

TheLadyMore
February 20th, 2011, 12:49 PM
Hey look its a Pubescent McKay:

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lgic9gOevn1qf34tco1_500.jpg

pookey
February 20th, 2011, 01:19 PM
:eek: looks nothing like me:D:p

'hanging subject':eek: whos the poor subject:eek: *Hides*

RogueRanger
February 20th, 2011, 01:42 PM
No, I dont think I'd upset him .. he knows I only tease because I care. :D I'll try not to worry him, but we do have a 'hanging subject' to go over. :(

The way I hear it, it can be akin to a 3-ring circus around your house at times! :P

you'll prolly have to start over, dad will have forgotten what you were talking about by the time he comes back:lol: Yep complete with animals:P

Hey look its a Pubescent McKay:

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lgic9gOevn1qf34tco1_500.jpg

:lol: scary :rolleyes:

TheLadyMore
February 20th, 2011, 01:53 PM
:eek: looks nothing like me:D:p

'hanging subject':eek: whos the poor subject:eek: *Hides*

Oh come on Rodney you know you are hot.

BTW SOMEONE GET BROKEN ANKLED SHEPPARD A TURKEY SANDWICH.....He's hungry......And the fact he was rushed right over to Kolya Woolsey.

RogueRanger
February 20th, 2011, 01:55 PM
Oki a little reminder, this is pointed at the Daedy thread but everyone should take note pleze:)

Wait a little while for others to post. As MG is new at this I won't get mad, but Sis (Awinita) you should know better. Foley is away for a day or so and thus we should give him a chnace to post as Tank, we're not going anywhere in a hurry so it's nice to wait for others sometimes. Secondly, golden rule 101, do NOT assume other's actions. As far as that movement goes, Tank, Ange and Sung were still in the elevator and had not even closed the door. If you are in a position like that, the person who initiated the action is the one to move it forward ok:) So we're going to wait for Foley (Tank) to catch up and MG you need to either delete your Caldwell posts or edit to perhaps a message to Sam that say for example, "Those Hatak and Mothership are aweful close Sam, we gonna return fire or not?"....or something:D