PDA

View Full Version : Stargate New Seasons : OOC

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15

TheLadyMore
January 20th, 2011, 10:45 AM
Well then I'm Lord Aragon! :eek:

Twenty Virtual bucks to whoever gets where Aragon comes from :D

Well there is this Kickass Tudor Queen named Katherine of Aragon......

As for me.....I may just be a Lady Chancellor (well my username's name sake was Lord Chancellor so I feminized it!) so I am pretty high on the royalty chain too!

pookey
January 20th, 2011, 10:49 AM
Pookey, just pookey:D

TheLadyMore
January 20th, 2011, 10:50 AM
Pookey, just pookey:D

Did you get that name from the show RENT?

clauz89
January 20th, 2011, 11:05 AM
Then I can be the royal Archmage!
Fear and respect me!! *Mwhahahah*:P

pookey
January 20th, 2011, 11:09 AM
^yeah, right :rolleyes: :D

^^RENT? never heard of it, its actually Garfield's teddy:p

Draygon
January 20th, 2011, 11:16 AM
^yeah, right :rolleyes: :D

^^RENT? never heard of it, its actually Garfield's teddy:p

One of my cuddly toys iscalled Pookey :P Its a pikachu ^^

Princess Awinita
January 20th, 2011, 11:17 AM
OK then lets see... in terms of royal bloodlinage...

Suse (SQ)
Myself

Throu family ties

Mel
The Admiral (PJOZ)
Maz

Though dukedoms given via Underlund Castle

Aragon
Pooks
Clauz
V
Lady More

That's pretty much it, no Emporers here, Mom is Empress anyhow :D

Princess Awinita
January 20th, 2011, 11:18 AM
well then i'm lord aragon! :eek:

Twenty virtual bucks to whoever gets where aragon comes from :d
lotr

mad_gater
January 20th, 2011, 11:24 AM
no royal blood here.....clerical blood though....:P:D

Ryn
January 20th, 2011, 12:01 PM
*feels left out...... :(*

RogueRanger
January 20th, 2011, 12:11 PM
What do you mean telling me a 'Ssshhhhhhhhh!' That's pretty rediculus! Everybody in the multiverse's got him "SSSSHHHHHHH!!" I even know a ol.d Death Knight that thinks he's still got him "SHUTUP STUPID!!" See I told you he thought he still had him!

And yes in youral family linage, you are indeed a Princess.... or an archduchess, one of those two, but still reffered to as Highness

being a sister that would make my official title "Pricess Royal" :P

:eek: Does that mean we gotta bow to Mel now????? :lol:

got some great giggles this morning guys, thanks for that:D makes my waking up process bearable ;) ;)

a simple curtsey will do:D

Ok, So no tie him up......What about handcuffs. lol :P

:mckay:

folks please. thanks for the welcome. i hope i can bring alot to the RP

I know you will Sheppy, believe me when I say we have fun:lol:

Sugar Honey Ice Tea

Look what I brought to the game, the talk of tying up poor John Sheppard! See what happens when a Whumper gets involved. I am starting believe the stargate new seasons will become the Perils of Lt Colonel John Sheppard (In reference to all those Damsel in distress serials). Well Sheppard you better pratice your relaxation techniques cause you is gonna be tied again, probably pleanty of times in this game.

Oh btw I know something worse than Larrin and Vala plotting.

Vala, Larrin and KOLYA plotting to tie up John Sheppard :lol:

thus forth LM, you are now known as Marty:P

RogueRanger
January 20th, 2011, 12:11 PM
Welcome... :D *ties him up* oh wait....whoops.....sorry :o I was channeling Vala there for a minute :S Ok this is great.....to have new people coming onboard :D

Yeah I'm still working on posting.... today... I've been busy :S

:weiranime42: :lol:

You poor mortal humans should be thankful that she claimed to be just a Princess, and not an Empress or Demigod....

[I can do better...... Mwhahahah *eeevil laugh*]

:D:P

:rolleyes:

Цудс... *spit* Welcome all new folk! :D :D

I'll catch up with all these posts and post in the morn, and Mel, no, I didn't forget about russian pilots. :P

By way, then I'm Emperor VS :weiranime42: :P

Czar I believe :P

awww Ryn, I hearby pronounce you from today as Countess Ryn of the Sea:)

Rudy Pena
January 20th, 2011, 12:12 PM
lol ok, Mel

{Rev. Fr. Lt. Col. Robert "Firebucket" Sheen}

Turning back to the tac console to get a look at his charges, he noticed the extraordinarily high amount of comms traffic between certain ill-disciplined pilots. Opening a channel he said: "This is Rev. Col. Sheen to all birds. First and final warning. Keep the chatter to a minimum unless you'd care to become the LA's target based off comms chatter alone." Thats wont happen, as we use a secure radios and stuff.

Princess Awinita
January 20th, 2011, 12:15 PM
You are royal doctor

Ryn
January 20th, 2011, 12:41 PM
I'd post a blank post now if I could because none of the above makes any sense to me, and well, I lost the skill to chat....probably never had it to begin with :P

mad_gater
January 20th, 2011, 01:01 PM
lol ok, Mel

Thats wont happen, as we use a secure radios and stuff.

alrighty...fixed it....just a stern warning that we can't afford to lose focus....should I cross-post to the "mission one" thread?

Ryn
January 20th, 2011, 01:03 PM
Possibly, if to do with that mission, post it there! just so everyone is on the same page I guess.

RogueRanger
January 20th, 2011, 02:03 PM
I'd post a blank post now if I could because none of the above makes any sense to me, and well, I lost the skill to chat....probably never had it to begin with :P oh nonsense Sis, I know you can talk the leg of a chair:lol:

So you don't want to be Countess Ryn:)

alrighty...fixed it....just a stern warning that we can't afford to lose focus....should I cross-post to the "mission one" thread?

Yes please MG and Oh could you NPC Caldwell for me please, I'll send you the siggy if you like:D

Possibly, if to do with that mission, post it there! just so everyone is on the same page I guess.

I'm on page 450...oh sorry wrong story:P

mad_gater
January 20th, 2011, 02:07 PM
oh nonsense Sis, I know you can talk the leg of a chair:lol:

So you don't want to be Countess Ryn:)

Yes please MG and Oh could you NPC Caldwell for me please, I'll send you the siggy if you like:D

I'm on page 450...oh sorry wrong story:P

no...take care of your own character.....j/k....:P:D

I'd be happy to if you can tell me what he's supposed to be doing right now...:):)

edit: NVM Mel I found it.....he's now ordering the Deadalus to assist the burning Hammond

RogueRanger
January 20th, 2011, 02:36 PM
Just have him call over the PA for a medical team to standby. Other than that Caldwell will handle coms between ships and 302's. Now to find Maria your assistant:lol:

Princess Awinita
January 20th, 2011, 03:07 PM
well, lets see, who starts shooting first ?

mad_gater
January 20th, 2011, 03:33 PM
Just have him call over the PA for a medical team to standby. Other than that Caldwell will handle coms between ships and 302's. Now to find Maria your assistant:lol:

I just had him order all hands to be ready to assist and to have the Daedalus move in closer to the Hammond so evac can be done faster

TheLadyMore
January 20th, 2011, 07:08 PM
I found this in my photobucket:

http://i426.photobucket.com/albums/pp342/Clumsyxheartx3/John%20Sheppard%20Thunkage/normal_PDVD_264.jpg

puddlejumperOZ
January 20th, 2011, 08:33 PM
I just had him order all hands to be ready to assist and to have the Daedalus move in closer to the Hammond so evac can be done faster

that'll do MG, thank you kindly sir:)

I found this in my photobucket:

http://i426.photobucket.com/albums/pp342/Clumsyxheartx3/John%20Sheppard%20Thunkage/normal_PDVD_264.jpg

LM, interesting it looks as if Koyla is going to....no he wouldn't would he???? :P

Princess Awinita
January 20th, 2011, 08:36 PM
Am I the only one who sees Kolya as sexy ? :S

TheLadyMore
January 20th, 2011, 08:41 PM
LM, interesting it looks as if Koyla is going to....no he wouldn't would he???? :P

You are NOT thinking what I think you are thinking.

Am I the only one who sees Kolya as sexy ? :S

Nope, for a man his age he's got a pretty good body :lol:

Princess Awinita
January 20th, 2011, 08:51 PM
You are NOT thinking what I think you are thinking.
Nope, for a man his age he's got a pretty good body :lol:
Too late he is thinking it..... unless I already am

Isn;t the actor is a few movies, if so which ones? I could have sworn he was in Kung Fu Maniac! (a old webcomic I used ot read, its long gone now)

TheLadyMore
January 20th, 2011, 09:17 PM
Too late he is thinking it..... unless I already am

Isn;t the actor is a few movies, if so which ones? I could have sworn he was in Kung Fu Maniac! (a old webcomic I used ot read, its long gone now)

He was in the Goonies

pookey
January 20th, 2011, 09:22 PM
very sinister and funny in that and also has a great singing voice if that was him singing

TheLadyMore
January 20th, 2011, 09:41 PM
very sinister and funny in that and also has a great singing voice if that was him singing

It was.....He does sinatra on his spare time!

pookey
January 20th, 2011, 09:57 PM
not the best bit of his singing but the closest i could find

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qZzzvfSRwo

Ryn
January 20th, 2011, 11:55 PM
There.... http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001108/
(I knew him since Licence to kill, but had NO idea he was in Die Hard as well! :eek:l oh yeah now I remember, he was one of the FBI guys I think... :S)

now you guys got all his films and stuff and more piccies to drool over! :D

LM that pic was hilarious, I do think I saw some :eek:yellowstuff:eek: in there though......:o :lol:

pookey
January 21st, 2011, 01:03 AM
Its the Robert Davi thunk thread:lol:

now im unsure what to do with Mckay i think he's fawned over Janus enough:p

Ryn
January 21st, 2011, 01:51 AM
just have him sit in the Jumper and enjoy the ride, I wasn't sure what to do there either but I did post something! :D
he could gawk at the hyperdrive thing, not entirely sure if Atlantis's jumpers have that too :o

pookey
January 21st, 2011, 06:18 AM
they dont have hyperdrive but they did fit one out with it for the epi lifeline, Rodney remembered it from when he got smarter:D

TheLadyMore
January 21st, 2011, 07:09 AM
not the best bit of his singing but the closest i could find

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qZzzvfSRwo

OMFG IMAGINE IMAGINE IF HE WAS SINGING AS HE TOOK SHEPPARD?! He'd be like WTH?! :lol:

*Dies of laughter*

Ryn
January 21st, 2011, 07:49 AM
@Pooks - thanks - as per usual my SG-memory fails me :eek: - so do you think this particular jumper was like, upgraded, or they tried to upgrade it, or what? I'm often simply so hugely impressed by tech that I forget to take note of it sometimes, lol....

@LM - you really got a one track mind don'tcha? :rolleyes: :lol:

pookey
January 21st, 2011, 08:02 AM
think Janus had already built it like it was, we didnt touch it

TheLadyMore
January 21st, 2011, 08:17 AM
@LM - you really got a one track mind don'tcha? :rolleyes: :lol:

I totally do....thats why they call me the Lady More, Im clever as the real Thomas More!

Ryn
January 21st, 2011, 08:42 AM
think Janus had already built it like it was, we didnt touch it

ok then you can work that in your McKay post hopefully! :D if Mel says it ok :o

squirrely1
January 21st, 2011, 08:45 AM
*Iz lost in all the banter* :confused: But that is nothing new... I'm often lost! :P

Ok well I hope I didn't frak up in the SG1 and SG3 mission thread. I took it that the Admiral is ordering a weapons test? :S I just ran with it.....of course if I'm wrong someone can just call over to Karina and correct her for the umpteenth time! :P I love playing charries who frak up all the time....that gives me so much wiggle room *snort* :P

Ok carry on! :D

TheLadyMore
January 21st, 2011, 08:52 AM
Thanks guys now the picture of Kolya taking Sheppard whilst singing is in my head! :lol:

Ryn
January 21st, 2011, 09:33 AM
Well I finally figured out the rest of Alpha wing, let's just hope they all survive, muahahaha.... :P :D

Ryn
January 21st, 2011, 10:19 AM
This got posted on DH's twitter:
http://blastr.com/2011/01/david-hewlett-my-hilariou.php#comments

read, and have fun:D *may have to go hunt those movies down, but I did try out Cube once.... :S*

RogueRanger
January 21st, 2011, 11:38 AM
Morning peoples:D I won't be a quoting all the posts, I just confuse myself:lol:

Aunty Suze, I hope you didn't actually fire???? it's a sort of a test.....weapon's locked, like a simulation......:P

the hardest part will be having a few xtra NPC's flying around, esp LA's in gliders:eek:

TheLadyMore
January 21st, 2011, 12:12 PM
Morning peoples:D I won't be a quoting all the posts, I just confuse myself:lol:

Aunty Suze, I hope you didn't actually fire???? it's a sort of a test.....weapon's locked, like a simulation......:P

the hardest part will be having a few xtra NPC's flying around, esp LA's in gliders:eek:

I would take one but I ave only seen SGA >.<

squirrely1
January 21st, 2011, 12:33 PM

No I didn't have Karina fire she is locked with finger on the trigger :P

RogueRanger
January 21st, 2011, 12:41 PM
I would take one but I ave only seen SGA >.<

you only have to be evil....trying to shoot down as many hated Tauri as you can:lol:

No I didn't have Karina fire she is locked with finger on the trigger :P

:weiranime42: I know:P >>>>> Ange missed :lol: If my other wing "oneshot" Ain Chen doesn't show up today sometime, just be impatient and go before him:lol:

Ryn
January 21st, 2011, 12:45 PM
I guess I totally misread that original post, my crew didn't even aim! :eek: :lol: :o oh well :P

will remedy in next post :)

squirrely1
January 21st, 2011, 12:51 PM
you only have to be evil....trying to shoot down as many hated Tauri as you can:lol:

:weiranme42: I know:P >>>>> Ange missed :lol: If my other wing "oneshot" Ain Chen doesn't show up today sometime, just be impatient and go before him:lol:

Cool.... I will...but I'll either post later tonight or in the morning. Aren't you playing "oneshot"? :confused: OH BTW these things have railguns....so why can't we do some real shooting you know to "clear our throats?" Just sayin' it may be fun if Starbreaker does that cuz she's trigger happy...maybe misses on the sim and gets pissed and shoots at the asteroid with her rail guns :lol:

Princess Awinita
January 21st, 2011, 12:57 PM
Indeed Robert Davi was both a FBI guy in Die Hard and similar in Goonies! :D He gets around!

Ryn
January 21st, 2011, 12:59 PM
You're a little late princess, that conversation happened a few hours ago! :eek: :lol:

hmmmmmm *ponders adding a shootin' post* :mckay: should I?????

TheLadyMore
January 21st, 2011, 01:34 PM

Villian Eh? sounds appealing

Ryn
January 21st, 2011, 01:39 PM
Cool.... I will...but I'll either post later tonight or in the morning. Aren't you playing "oneshot"? :confused: OH BTW these things have railguns....so why can't we do some real shooting you know to "clear our throats?" Just sayin' it may be fun if Starbreaker does that cuz she's trigger happy...maybe misses on the sim and gets pissed and shoots at the asteroid with her rail guns :lol:

I for one would love to see that one happen! :D

and I also dearly hope SOMEBODY will take on the LA and post as them!

right, off to zzzzz with me:) *poofs off*

RogueRanger
January 21st, 2011, 02:30 PM

if you will notice Aunty suze, dad..er the Admiral did say we would do a gun fire after the missile test I believe....I think so. :lol: Oh and some PM's came through about a ceratin BSGness creaping in....Starbreaker is cool, but Boomer, Racetrack........um we might want to cut back on that a little:weiranime42:

You're a little late princess, that conversation happened a few hours ago! :eek: :lol:

hmmmmmm *ponders adding a shootin' post* :mckay: should I?????

when the boss says so.....I thought you were going to bed already Sis???? :P

Villian Eh? sounds appealing

:indeed: sort of Koyla LAesque:sam43:

RogueRanger
January 21st, 2011, 02:31 PM
oh and I forgot, for those waiting on dad for the Atlantis thread, he'll be back home from Brisbane on Monday morning:)

TheLadyMore
January 21st, 2011, 02:39 PM
I still think we should have Kolya rise from the dead here....give us some more tied up Shep!

RogueRanger
January 21st, 2011, 03:29 PM
^ nope:P but we can have his image as a LA though and he can tie Sam up:lol:

Aragon101
January 21st, 2011, 04:00 PM
^ nope:P but we can have his image as a LA though and he can tie Sam up:lol:

Without spoiling Fait, that might be possible.

As far as "Kolya". We've got Sora. Just use her and since she's Kolya's apprentice, it works. I did it in "Warped Mirror" where she tortures Sheppard for.. quite awhile :P

TheLadyMore
January 21st, 2011, 05:11 PM
Without spoiling Fait, that might be possible.

As far as "Kolya". We've got Sora. Just use her and since she's Kolya's apprentice, it works. I did it in "Warped Mirror" where she tortures Sheppard for.. quite awhile :P

Oh I like that idea too....the more my Shep is whumped the better!

Princess Awinita
January 21st, 2011, 06:26 PM
Ryn; better late then never ! :D

Col.Foley
January 21st, 2011, 06:31 PM
Oi exactly what is beign asked of Tank to do?:P

mad_gater
January 21st, 2011, 07:20 PM
Oh I like that idea too....the more my Shep is whumped the better!

*backs away slowly from the strange sado-masochistic lady*.....:P:D

TheLadyMore
January 21st, 2011, 07:31 PM
*backs away slowly from the strange sado-masochistic lady*.....:P:D

Wat not my fault he is a great whump target!

Ryn
January 21st, 2011, 11:38 PM
Cut it out please LM ..... seen enough of it now, thanks :)

and as for my overuse of BSG-ness.... sorry..... I'll go edit those names out.

squirrely1
January 22nd, 2011, 07:56 AM
Sheppy Whump Overload :eek: Poor poor Sheppy :P *kisses him* :D :D

Ok so I can't have Karina get pissed and fire her rail guns??....oh come on....we need to shake this up a little I mean we are all like little ducks in a row waiting for each command? ... I just don't see that as realistic at all. :S I mean where is the excitement in that. I'm gonna take a chance and go out on a limb here....and don't blame me...it's the muse doing it and you know Starbreaker can be a loose cannon anyway.....so she can just be in trouble again if need be. :P *giggles and runs*

WraithTech
January 22nd, 2011, 08:07 AM
I have some questions about the Todd’s Resurrection plot:

1) Have the Pasgard openly fought with Todd’s hive in Todd’s absence?

2) Do most of Todd’s hive members suspect the Lanteans are holding Todd prisoner?

Isolde
January 22nd, 2011, 08:27 AM
Okies, folks, listen up. On all info regarding the Wraith, your first port of call is the WDC, at all times, and second, any one of us Wraith Defenders.

There are a few things to remember:

Don't behave like a psycho beyotch Queen, cos Todd'll kill ya;
Unless you're a guest, you're FOOD!;
Shows of emotion are frowned on;
Power exchanges hands through political intrigue and murder - so whoever you're parlaying with today could be a hollowed out corpse tomorrow;
Wraith are telepathic, linked to their hive and each other, so are aware of major events that happen (think of it like a pool where ripples spread out);

My fellow Wraitheys will give other pointers in etiquette. Mostly, BE AFRAID. :P ;) :D :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPEWdOoAS-8&feature=player_embedded

This vid will give you all some idea of Wraith.

squirrely1
January 22nd, 2011, 09:22 AM
*Iz scared* :eek:

Ryn
January 22nd, 2011, 09:33 AM
Yeah me too..... *ponders asking Mel to get W's their own chat thread in here!* :D cuz deir tawk scarez the little ooomanz....

TheLadyMore
January 22nd, 2011, 09:39 AM

Ok so I can't have Karina get pissed and fire her rail guns??....oh come on....we need to shake this up a little I mean we are all like little ducks in a row waiting for each command? ... I just don't see that as realistic at all. :S I mean where is the excitement in that. I'm gonna take a chance and go out on a limb here....and don't blame me...it's the muse doing it and you know Starbreaker can be a loose cannon anyway.....so she can just be in trouble again if need be. :P *giggles and runs*

But with Shep whump we get some TLC!

WraithTech
January 22nd, 2011, 09:50 AM
*Iz scared* :eek:

Wraith are a bit like Samurai warriors with their dignified behavior, speech, dress, etc. and wanting to save face.

In "The Queen," Todd tells Teyla about feeling apprehension, "It may be understandable, but it is not acceptable! Above all, you must never show weakness."

Draco-Stellaris
January 22nd, 2011, 09:52 AM
Wraith are a bit like Samurai warriors with their dignified behavior, speech, dress, etc. and wanting to save face.

With the exception that a Wraith would not throw himself onto his sword but he'd rather sneakily kill anyone who might have witnessed he failed at something. ;)

WraithTech
January 22nd, 2011, 09:58 AM
Yeah me too..... *ponders asking Mel to get W's their own chat thread in here!* :D cuz deir tawk scarez the little ooomanz....

No worries: The W's try to keep most of the Wraith-related chatting and speculating in the Wraith threads. Isolde posted the Wraith cultural information for the benefit of those interacting with Wraith characters in the RPG. :P Hopefully, it is helpful. :)

Isolde
January 22nd, 2011, 11:12 AM

Don't worry, Ryn, we won't be here too often. :)

No worries: The W's try to keep most of the Wraith-related chatting and speculating in the Wraith threads. Isolde posted the Wraith cultural information for the benefit of those interacting with Wraith characters in the RPG. Hopefully, it is helpful.

What orb said. :D We don't bite, much or often, and we don't hate humans. Nor do Wraith like Todd and Kenny. :P

WraithTech
January 22nd, 2011, 11:40 AM
Don't worry, Ryn, we won't be here too often. :)

:indeed: I planned on only posting off-topic personal info or New Seasons plot-related questions in this thread. Like Izzy said, the best place to discuss the questions and finer details of topics like Wraith technology or culture is the Wraith Defenders Club thread. Other GateWorlders do that from time to time, even if they are not Wraith fans, if only to get fanfic advice. WDC members respond quickly and back up their answers with concrete examples from SGA.

We don't bite, much or often, and we don't hate humans. Nor do Wraith like Todd and Kenny. :P

Additionally, all of the Wraith characters chosen to be RPed are loyal to Todd. :)

pookey
January 22nd, 2011, 11:40 AM
hey, i love having the wraith here, pop over anytime for a cuppa *hugs*:D

Isolde
January 22nd, 2011, 11:45 AM

Kenny's very partial to coffee. :D

Leeta
January 22nd, 2011, 11:51 AM

*Astor and his drone pop by to have a cuppa with Pookey. *

Astor: Why thank you for the offer.

http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/7558/sga2x110880.jpg

Trillian52
January 22nd, 2011, 11:57 AM
Thanks for the offer pookey but Todd needs something a little stronger that coffee after spending the last few weeks hanging out with Colonel Hasluck! ;)

mad_gater
January 22nd, 2011, 12:15 PM

some soldier you are...:P:D

not in the military....in the military you say "yes sir!" or "no sir!" or "3 bags full sir!"

in the military they say "jump!" you say "how high?".....even if you have to disagree with your superior it must be done respectfully....or even disobeying your superior if he's given you an illegal order (such as ordering you to kill a person who's known to be a non-combatant) must be done respectfully....this is why soldiers like Karina wouldn't last long when they throw discipline out the window....and why Fr. Sheen will be having long talks with her and Ange.....:P:D

so yeah going like little ducks in a row is EXACTLY how a well-disciplined soldier behaves

Ryn
January 22nd, 2011, 12:19 PM
Sheen might want to run that 'chat' by Mason first.... he's Karina's direct CO I'd imagine, as CAG.... :S
though I'm sure Connor might agree to it, given his own problems with her.... ;) ;) :P

Aragon101
January 22nd, 2011, 04:08 PM
The Pasgard are acting as a guerrilla force, not openly engaging the Wraith. HOWEVER, they will take any opportunity to damage a hive as long as it doesn't threaten them. Say, if they found the two hives in "The Shrine", they'd rig a nuclear device, jump in, drop it, and run like hell.

They are VERY intelligent and will only engage if they have a good chance of winning. They ARE in the process of recovering Ancient technology given that the planet they've been on can no longer support them. They've become similar to the Travelers and mostly stay in space.

The Pasgard also aren't above making faustian deals with human tribes, villages, or 'other' races. As in they trade tech or supplies for people to experiment on.

Yes, there are other races in Pegasus which haven't been seen yet. Yes, these are the ones Weir mentions in "Ghost in the Machine" They'll be featured LATER.

I've been thinking though, what if they found a crippled/destroyed cityship? Nowhere near the tech Atlantis has, but enough for them to recover some substantial techs.

It's an enemy mine, Atlantis would rather try and deal with Todd as his wraith than the Pasgard who clearly aren't in the mood to deal.

As far as what the Wraith think of Todd and the Lanteans, i'd suspect they suspect given that the Superhive was defeated and Atlantis is back. That's part of why Teyla needs to go back since only Todd's hive (the one that became the Superhive) knows that they were working together for a fact. Teyla is the key to the whole operation i'd say.

squirrely1
January 23rd, 2011, 08:04 AM
No worries: The W's try to keep most of the Wraith-related chatting and speculating in the Wraith threads. Isolde posted the Wraith cultural information for the benefit of those interacting with Wraith characters in the RPG. Hopefully, it is helpful. :)

Oh I'm just joking....of course we want the Wraithy here discussing things :D Right guys??? :weiranime42: GUYS?? ....ahem......hey where'd everyone go? :eek: *RUNS* :P

But with Shep whump we get some TLC!
True :D :D *kisses Sheppy some more* :D

In "The Queen," Todd tells Teyla about feeling apprehension, "It may be understandable, but it is not acceptable! Above all, you must never show weakness."
Right....ok then.... *runs to put on armor* :P

With the exception that a Wraith would not throw himself onto his sword but he'd rather sneakily kill anyone who might have witnessed he failed at something. ;)
:eek: *covers eyes*

some soldier you are...:P:D

not in the military....in the military you say "yes sir!" or "no sir!" or "3 bags full sir!"

in the military they say "jump!" you say "how high?".....even if you have to disagree with your superior it must be done respectfully....or even disobeying your superior if he's given you an illegal order (such as ordering you to kill a person who's known to be a non-combatant) must be done respectfully....this is why soldiers like Karina wouldn't last long when they throw discipline out the window....and why Fr. Sheen will be having long talks with her and Ange.....:P:D

so yeah going like little ducks in a row is EXACTLY how a well-disciplined soldier behaves

Well since Karina is loosely patterned after Starbuck in BSG we have to have Karina go off and do some stupid stuff....I mean that is just the way it is :P You are singin to the choir my friend ;)

Sheen might want to run that 'chat' by Mason first.... he's Karina's direct CO I'd imagine, as CAG....
though I'm sure Connor might agree to it, given his own problems with her.... ;)

*snort* Yeah I can't wait to see what is gonna happen once they get back on dry land. :S

Ok folks....it's been fun.....but I'm going to post then it's off to get some much needed work done. Oh and Hi Sammy!! *waves* :D

mad_gater
January 23rd, 2011, 08:14 AM
Oh I'm just joking....of course we want the Wraithy here discussing things :D Right guys??? :weiranime42: GUYS?? ....ahem......hey where'd everyone go? :eek: *RUNS* :P

True :D :D *kisses Sheppy some more* :D

Right....ok then.... *runs to put on armor* :P

:eek: *covers eyes*

Well since Karina is loosely patterned after Starbuck in BSG we have to have Karina go off and do some stupid stuff....I mean that is just the way it is :P You are singin to the choir my friend ;)

*snort* Yeah I can't wait to see what is gonna happen once they get back on dry land. :S

Ok folks....it's been fun.....but I'm going to post then it's off to get some much needed work done. Oh and Hi Sammy!! *waves* :D

what people like Karina and the BSG character she's based on forget is that in the military the discipline they teach is mainly for their own welfare and that of their comrades.....those who get cocky and throw all that discipline out the window tend to be the ones who get themselves and possibly those under their command a spot 6 feet underground....:S:S

Aragon101
January 23rd, 2011, 08:29 AM
what people like Karina and the BSG character she's based on forget is that in the military the discipline they teach is mainly for their own welfare and that of their comrades.....those who get cocky and throw all that discipline out the window tend to be the ones who get themselves and possibly those under their command a spot 6 feet underground....:S:S

Entertainment need not be real, only realistic.

Kara Thrace was a cocky hotshot and often bent the rules, what'd she get in return? Tossed in the Brig, shot down over a gas giant, nearly killed Lee on more than one occasion...

Realistic need not be real. SG1 takes advantage of this very frequently, i don't see why we can't either.

Ryn
January 23rd, 2011, 08:35 AM
Yeah exactly. This RP is for fun, folks.... remember that word? :P Fun? :D

RogueRanger
January 23rd, 2011, 11:03 AM
Serves myself right for having fun on the weekend I miss all the fun here:P

For the Wraithy's.....Reese is still finding her feet, after all she's only a 500 yo baby, so she has a lot to learn and if Kenny is away she'll try to assert herself in the hierachy as much as she can. She only shows emotion because of her hated human ancestory and she's also very moody because of it. Never fear, she'll be a real bayich when called for:lol:

Oh and we need our Wraithy friends here as much as possible, with time constraints of RL, most of us will if possible aqaint ourself more with the Wraith zone, but this is stil our number one plot house and fun parlour so I don't want anyone feeling alienated. Post here as much as you want and if anyone of us (especially me) takes a wrong path in Wraith world, please tell us....me:P

Now as for the LA mission pilots...............d'oh. Foley futzed it and Karina followed through, I'm just waiting for the fallout from the Admiral. I'm not gonna say anything atm cos I think it's going to be funny. But these things happed un RL and so too with RPG's, mistakes happen and we have to deal with it and work out the best exit for it:D

I think the PAsgard would have taken targets of opportunity, a lone cruiser of hive. Even if they didn't get a kill. they would inflict some damage and zoomed away;)

Aragon101
January 23rd, 2011, 11:15 AM
Serves myself right for having fun on the weekend I miss all the fun here:P

For the Wraithy's.....Reese is still finding her feet, after all she's only a 500 yo baby, so she has a lot to learn and if Kenny is away she'll try to assert herself in the hierachy as much as she can. She only shows emotion because of her hated human ancestory and she's also very moody because of it. Never fear, she'll be a real bayich when called for:lol:

Oh and we need our Wraithy friends here as much as possible, with time constraints of RL, most of us will if possible aqaint ourself more with the Wraith zone, but this is stil our number one plot house and fun parlour so I don't want anyone feeling alienated. Post here as much as you want and if anyone of us (especially me) takes a wrong path in Wraith world, please tell us....me:P

Now as for the LA mission pilots...............d'oh. Foley futzed it and Karina followed through, I'm just waiting for the fallout from the Admiral. I'm not gonna say anything atm cos I think it's going to be funny. But these things happed un RL and so too with RPG's, mistakes happen and we have to deal with it and work out the best exit for it:D

I think the PAsgard would have taken tagets of opportunity, a love cruiser of hive. Even if they didn't get a kill. they would inflict some damage and zoomed away;)

Love cruiser of hive?

And you didn't invite me?

Ryn
January 23rd, 2011, 11:43 AM
What mistakes are you referring to? *grins, likes to know* :P :D

RogueRanger
January 23rd, 2011, 11:50 AM
Love cruiser of hive?

And you didn't invite me?

:lol: sorry I'm a little sleepy. Got home from beach at 1am this morning and still had to egt up at 4am *yawnz*

What mistakes are you referring to? *grins, likes to know* :P :D

ah.....:P poor old Tank started it. Supposed to be a dummy weapons test with missiles, even Spook got that part right and all we had to do was follow Nugget and Oneshot's example. Missile locked, simulated firing using computer guidance.....no gunz...............:lol: now I know dad will not be pleezed:eek:

mad_gater
January 23rd, 2011, 11:58 AM
:lol: sorry I'm a little sleepy. Got home from beach at 1am this morning and still had to egt up at 4am *yawnz*

ah.....:P poor old Tank started it. Supposed to be a dummy weapons test with missiles, even Spook got that part right and all we had to do was follow Nugget and Oneshot's example. Missile locked, simulated firing using computer guidance.....no gunz...............:lol: now I know dad will not be pleezed:eek:

heck....the Rev. Col. wasn't amused either.....look at the tonguelashing he gave them both.....:P:D

Ryn
January 23rd, 2011, 12:00 PM
Well I think that was the only missile that got fired..... my post mentions lots of red dots everywhere (you know, like a sniper :P) (meaning no live weaponry getting lost in testing:eek:) :D

RogueRanger
January 23rd, 2011, 12:07 PM
I couldn't read them all. Saw Tank and Karina's posts and then head desked myself...still seeing stars:eek:

Ryn
January 23rd, 2011, 12:09 PM
Ouchie Mel.... *HUGZ* to ya..... we could just pretend it wasn't a live missile after all:) :) just Tank's computers frakking up? :D

Heh. :)

And I'll wait to post once you post, I'm going to go sleep in a while anyway, I must say though it was a lot of fun already:D

mad_gater
January 23rd, 2011, 12:53 PM
I couldn't read them all. Saw Tank and Karina's posts and then head desked myself...still seeing stars:eek:

*passes mel an Asgard-enhanced ice-pack...meaning that temps for the ice pack are at absolute zero.....:P:D*

Ryn
January 23rd, 2011, 01:01 PM
And you know, it would be funny if your dad picked up on the mistakes.....

the squads did start to chase each other at some point too:eek: :lol:

Isolde
January 23rd, 2011, 01:29 PM

Never fear, we will. :D After all, it's bad manners to eat your guests, and we Wraitheys set a great deal of store by our manners. :P

They are a complex race; we have thrashed out the bigger details between ourselves, and know what is expected of both Wraith and human - including Worshippers. I would suggest that there be a network of those if anyone would like to play such a NPC? Todd used them extensively for information, as did Michael, and the other hives also had them. Some hives even have Worshippers aboard (well-dressed, pretty female variety) - though the reason for their presence is not... ah... clear cut, we have theories. :o:D:o

If anybody fancies playing a Genii Worshipper, perhaps? That might be something useful to have, and I can't see Team Shep coming over all moral to prevent it. Or is that just me? :weiranime42:

RogueRanger
January 23rd, 2011, 02:01 PM
that's a good idea Issy, worshippers are canon and it would be a good place for our non-wraithys to get a feel for them. Speaking of Michael...nope not saying:P

I'm short posting cos I have lot's to do today....:eek: but I'll try and make sense where I can:D

OH and we have a new player to join i our upcoming SGU arc, please make Sapphire_Jade welcome everyone, she'll be playing TJ and I hope maybe I can get her an early start with and OC on one of the others Arcs as well:D

WELCOME JADE *big hugz* :)

Sapphire_Jade
January 23rd, 2011, 02:38 PM
well I guess it's only polite to respond to that..lol..

Thanks :D I am excited and scared..(naturally when you are trying something for the fist time) I hope I can do TJ justice

Hi all!! :D

WraithTech
January 23rd, 2011, 02:47 PM

Thanks :D I am excited and scared..(naturally when you are trying something for the fist time) I hope I can do TJ justice

Welcome aboard! :)

squirrely1
January 23rd, 2011, 03:28 PM
*peeks in* OMG Mel and The Admiral's back :eek: *gulp*

Well you can blame all the mistakes on Karina.....and her impulsiveness... although in all fairness to Col. Foley and Tank I think I may have lead him astray ... I thought I told him it was a simulation test...but maybe not :S He was asking a few posts back what was Tank to do....and I answered and maybe I wasn't clear :confused: So I'll take the heat on this one guys. :S
But it was fun frakking up....don'tcha think??... *snort* Yeah I'm just digging my hole deeper aren't I? :mckay:

Ok so now I'm afraid to look.

oh and Welcome Sapphire Jade :) Welcome to the madness Mwhahahahahaha! :D

puddlejumperOZ
January 23rd, 2011, 03:29 PM

How you doing Sapphire, welcome to the Fun Park, you'll fit in well here and I know we just love having another victim friend amongst us:jack_new15:

puddlejumperOZ
January 23rd, 2011, 03:31 PM
*peeks in* OMG Mel and The Admiral's back :eek: *gulp*

Well you can blame all the mistakes on Karina.....and her impulsiveness... although in all fairness to Col. Foley and Tank I think I may have lead him astray ... I thought I told him it was a simulation test...but maybe not :S He was asking a few posts back what was Tank to do....and I answered and maybe I wasn't clear :confused: So I'll take the heat on this one guys. :S
But it was fun frakking up....don'tcha think??... *snort* Yeah I'm just digging my hole deeper aren't I? :mckay:

Ok so now I'm afraid to look.

Starbreaker will be submitting a 5,000 word essay on why she should retain her rank:P

Sapphire_Jade
January 23rd, 2011, 03:37 PM

How you doing Sapphire, welcome to the Fun Park, you'll fit in well here and I know we just love having another victim friend amongst us:jack_new15:

Oh yeah those comments make me feel so much better ;).. I am doing okay thanks :) and you can call me Jade.. (it's easier to type :D)

squirrely1
January 23rd, 2011, 03:46 PM
Starbreaker will be submitting a 5,000 word essay on why she should retain her rank:P

That's it?? :confused: :P Pffffft that will be a breeze for Jeremy....er I mean Karina to whip up! :P

puddlejumperOZ
January 23rd, 2011, 06:04 PM
Oh yeah those comments make me feel so much better ;).. I am doing okay thanks :) and you can call me Jade.. (it's easier to type :D)

Very good Jade, glad to have you aboard with us, you can call me anything you like so long as it's not late for dinner:jack_new15: But PJ usually suffices:D

That's it?? :confused: :P Pffffft that will be a breeze for Jeremy....er I mean Karina to whip up! :P

:tealc34:

TheLadyMore
January 23rd, 2011, 06:32 PM

I know you *waves* welcome to the darkside.....we have cookies!

Sapphire_Jade
January 23rd, 2011, 06:34 PM
I know you *waves* welcome to the darkside.....we have cookies!
*waves* Hi! :D.. ROFL.. what kind of cookies?

mad_gater
January 23rd, 2011, 06:38 PM
Very good Jade, glad to have you aboard with us, you can call me anything you like so long as it's not late for dinner:jack_new15: But PJ usually suffices:D

:tealc34:

I think the "admiral" better keep a close eye on the crafty Starbreaker and make sure she does her work....:P:D

I'm having a tech run remote system check's on all birds for malfunctions that could possibly be due to sabotage....as Tank's bird was also having trouble communicating with the Daeddy....:S:S

could be a potential neat plot twist....:P:D

mad_gater
January 23rd, 2011, 06:39 PM

chewy dark chocolate with dark chocolate chunks.....what'dya expect...this IS the dark side after all....mwahahahaha!!!! :P:D

Sapphire_Jade
January 23rd, 2011, 06:41 PM
lol.. well as long as there is chocolate then I think I am going to like the dark side! :D

RogueRanger
January 23rd, 2011, 06:51 PM

yeah especially for Dad, ^^ PJ is my dad:lol:

I think the "admiral" better keep a close eye on the crafty Starbreaker and make sure she does her work....:P:D

I'm having a tech run remote system check's on all birds for malfunctions that could possibly be due to sabotage....as Tank's bird was also having trouble communicating with the Daeddy....:S:S

could be a potential neat plot twist....:P:D

I will take it under advisement MG, but yes there is a LA insider lurking somewhere but no one knows where just yet;)

lol.. well as long as there is chocolate then I think I am going to like the dark side! :D

Choc chip and choc mint Jade:D:D

Sapphire_Jade
January 23rd, 2011, 06:55 PM
yeah especially for Dad, ^^ PJ is my dad:lol:

Choc chip and choc mint Jade:D:D

Oh PJ is your dad! cool ;) choc chip is good not too big on mint though.. chocolate peanut butter cookies are good though ;)

puddlejumperOZ
January 23rd, 2011, 07:12 PM
Yes it seems that I have had the misfortune to sire one such as Mel, a veritable little ferret who has the ability to keep the household hopping, not knowing what she is going to do next:eek: Mel + 3 older:lol: All the same cast............not sure yet what that is:P

TheLadyMore
January 23rd, 2011, 07:21 PM

Chocolate Chip Rodney shaped?

pookey
January 23rd, 2011, 07:23 PM
Puddles!!:D hello:D long time no hear, how ya doing?:D and welcome Jade:D have fun:p

Sapphire_Jade
January 23rd, 2011, 07:30 PM
Chocolate Chip Rodney shaped?

NOOO Not Rodney shaped!! We don't wanna eat our precious Rodeny!! :eek: how about Zelenka shaped cookies?...lol.. and while we eat them we squee chanting Rodney is better than Zelenka!...lol...

TheLadyMore
January 23rd, 2011, 07:45 PM
NOOO Not Rodney shaped!! We don't wanna eat our precious Rodeny!! :eek: how about Zelenka shaped cookies?...lol.. and while we eat them we squee chanting Rodney is better than Zelenka!...lol...

Speaking of Rodney and Zelenka:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Nq0MXf6cWc

Sapphire_Jade
January 23rd, 2011, 07:50 PM
Speaking of Rodney and Zelenka:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Nq0MXf6cWc

:lol: that was great!!! :lol:

RogueRanger
January 23rd, 2011, 07:56 PM
Can;'t hear it.....deaf:eek: so you'll have to write a transcipt for me:lol:

I want Ronon shaped cookies *yomyomyom*

Oh and Dad, I'm not a Ferret:P

Aragon101
January 23rd, 2011, 07:58 PM
Not going to touch the SGU thread or plot, I'm not exactly the 'best' person for that job :P

While an LA saboteur is perfectly within reason, i think it might stall the rest of the story to have all these plot threads which might never find an end. It's even a plot thread that's pretty pivotal in Fait (if SBZ ever gets back to me) but not right off the bat in their 'war'.

I guess i'm just thinking like a writer, too many threads and you lose focus on what needs to get done. Believe me, both SG1 and SGA have PLENTY more stories in store for them (i've actually planned out the entire SG1 story, both Fait and beyond, while the SGA thread will take a life of its own once it gets to a point i add a 'random' event. ;) )

puddlejumperOZ
January 23rd, 2011, 08:45 PM
I'm waiting on a post from the Apollo (Draygon)before I post for Hasluck, but give me a poke if I'm holding anyone up and I'll post anyway:)

Night all:)

Trillian52
January 23rd, 2011, 09:07 PM

Welcome to the playground Sapphire_Jade! :)

RogueRanger
January 23rd, 2011, 09:24 PM
:lol: I double posted earlier:P

Important message. Wednesday the 26th is Australia Day for us Aussies, so most of us prolly won't be here then:D

Anyways, time for me to go, have a wonderful day night and see you all tomorrowz:D:D

Ryn
January 23rd, 2011, 11:53 PM
Yeah uh ..... *reads posts*

:S so we're basically ignoring everything that happened after Tank's missile mistake? :S

I don't get it really..... :S

Won't post then, if it only gets ignored? I mean, I did do effort for that.... and I know it may not be much ...

I stink at it anyway... :(

Draco-Stellaris
January 24th, 2011, 06:14 AM

If I may add, don't worry, when we come to the OOC we always make sure our Wraith are well-fed and on their best behaviour. No one will be fed on.
I said 'no one will be fed on'. *slaps away Rhys's feeding hand*

Never fear, we will. :D After all, it's bad manners to eat your guests, and we Wraitheys set a great deal of store by our manners. :P

They are a complex race; we have thrashed out the bigger details between ourselves, and know what is expected of both Wraith and human - including Worshippers. I would suggest that there be a network of those if anyone would like to play such a NPC? Todd used them extensively for information, as did Michael, and the other hives also had them. Some hives even have Worshippers aboard (well-dressed, pretty female variety) - though the reason for their presence is not... ah... clear cut, we have theories. :o:D:o

And we're so good at making theories. ;) :P

Welcome from one newbie to another! :D Have fun here.

RogueRanger
January 24th, 2011, 10:28 AM

:S so we're basically ignoring everything that happened after Tank's missile mistake? :S

Won't post then, if it only gets ignored? I mean, I did do effort for that.... and I know it may not be much ...

um Ryn, no why do you say that????? every goes ahead as usual, tempers flare up, things get said in context as in RL, we play it out and no you don't stink at it, you're one of our best. So get in there and do what you have to do. Hint, Connor should take a stand and follow Elle's lead, there is still the gun drill to complete and I think Cam will be in position to call the 302's in soon:D

If I may add, don't worry, when we come to the OOC we always make sure our Wraith are well-fed and on their best behaviour. No one will be fed on.
I said 'no one will be fed on'. *slaps away Rhys's feeding hand*

And we're so good at making theories. ;) :P

:indeed: :lol:

Welcome from one newbie to another! :D Have fun here.

Very quiet last night????? :eek:

puddlejumperOZ
January 24th, 2011, 11:15 AM

in fact no Ryn, you weren't ignored, the Admiral had to deal with the situation at hand, but I have edited my last post for you anyway:)

Rudy Pena
January 24th, 2011, 11:21 AM
Just poping in to say Hi. :)

RogueRanger
January 24th, 2011, 12:44 PM
^ Hi Rudy :lol: so where is your pilot atm??????

mad_gater
January 24th, 2011, 12:50 PM
I fixed my post to Elle.... saw the Lt. part of her rank but not the Cmdr. part....oops...:lol:

poor Hudson.....has to wait till next time to get his revenge on the LA.....now here's an idea....have a xover of the LA threads with the "Wraith Chronicles" thread....have their new enemy be the LA...:eek::P:D

Ryn
January 24th, 2011, 12:59 PM
Nah, don't edit, I'm stuck, lost and whatever.... :S

Isolde
January 24th, 2011, 01:03 PM
I want Ronon shaped cookies *yomyomyom*

I want 'em Todd shaped, stuffed with pistachios and dark choccie chunks, with a tiny hint of chili for spice. Mmmm, green is good. :D

Sapphire_Jade
January 24th, 2011, 01:20 PM
Hi everyone!:D

TheLadyMore
January 24th, 2011, 01:25 PM
hi everyone!:d

ello!!!

Alteran of Atlantis
January 24th, 2011, 01:56 PM
Someone should reply in the Atlantis thread :p *sneezes* Got a cold, here.

mad_gater
January 24th, 2011, 02:07 PM

*passes AoA a mugful of the cider vinegar, honey, and hot water remedy*....brutal but effective....:P:D

mad_gater
January 24th, 2011, 02:08 PM
I want 'em Todd shaped, stuffed with pistachios and dark choccie chunks, with a tiny hint of chili for spice. Mmmm, green is good. :D

that actually sounds pretty good in terms of cookies.....:D:D

Rudy Pena
January 24th, 2011, 02:49 PM
^ Hi Rudy :lol: so where is your pilot atm??????

Umm, hes umm, Hes gone rouge. :P

RogueRanger
January 24th, 2011, 02:50 PM
I fixed my post to Elle.... saw the Lt. part of her rank but not the Cmdr. part....oops...:lol:

poor Hudson.....has to wait till next time to get his revenge on the LA.....now here's an idea....have a xover of the LA threads with the "Wraith Chronicles" thread....have their new enemy be the LA...:eek::P:D

Nope, the LA don't know about the Pegasus galaxy and we have a plot writer who gets awefully shirty if we tinker too much with his outline:lol:

Good you took care of that, Legs can be a hard case:P

Nah, don't edit, I'm stuck, lost and whatever.... :S

It's done Ryn and so there:P now laugh a little pleeze:o

mmmmm yomomomom:D

Hi everyone!:D

Hi Jade, did you get my VM??????? huh:lol:

ello!!!

ello, ello whats going on ere:P :lol:

Whos missing AA? I'm not in that thread much so feel free to poke whoever needs poking:lol:

mad_gater
January 24th, 2011, 03:19 PM
Nope, the LA don't know about the Pegasus galaxy and we have a plot writer who gets awefully shirty if we tinker too much with his outline:lol:

Good you took care of that, Legs can be a hard case:P

It's done Ryn and so there:P now laugh a little pleeze:o

mmmmm yomomomom:D

Hi Jade, did you get my VM??????? huh:lol:

ello, ello whats going on ere:P :lol:

Whos missing AA? I'm not in that thread much so feel free to poke whoever needs poking:lol:

if I were a priest in RL though if a lovely lady like that had asked me to just call her "Legs" I'd probably be stammering and blushing like crazy.....I mean just cuz we're priests doesn't mean we can't be tempted after all....:lol::P:D

Alteran of Atlantis
January 24th, 2011, 03:23 PM
mad_gater, your priest character kind of reminds me of the priest at my family's church, he knows my dad real well so whenever he sees me he tends to smack me on the head with a book. :p

RogueRanger
January 24th, 2011, 03:31 PM
if I were a priest in RL though if a lovely lady like that had asked me to just call her "Legs" I'd probably be stammering and blushing like crazy.....I mean just cuz we're priests doesn't mean we can't be tempted after all....:lol::P:D

Ain't nothing wrong with that, my priest (who is way to young) calls me "Mel-ons" :o

mad_gater, your priest character kind of reminds me of the priest at my family's church, he knows my dad real well so whenever he sees me he tends to smack me on the head with a book. :p

yeah I got that from our old priest:D I'm going to get Draygon to post for the Apollo in the Atlantis thread and my dad as well so we can get this moving along again:lol:

Alteran of Atlantis
January 24th, 2011, 03:37 PM
Ain't nothing wrong with that, my priest (who is way to young) calls me "Mel-ons" :o

yeah I got that from our old priest:D I'm going to get Draygon to post for the Apollo in the Atlantis thread and my dad as well so we can get this moving along again:lol:

Okay, sweet :D

RogueRanger
January 24th, 2011, 03:50 PM
as sweet as honey, I've poked Dray, if she won't or can't do it, just NPC a technician on the Apollo and relay a message to Sheppard, asking him his ETA:D

TheLadyMore
January 24th, 2011, 04:40 PM
http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h412/angsty72/More%20Shep/SheppardTLG-1.jpg

Had to

Princess Awinita
January 24th, 2011, 05:04 PM
I wonder how many peoplese I'd have to poke to get RT back in gear again....

Alteran of Atlantis
January 24th, 2011, 05:18 PM
I wonder how many peoplese I'd have to poke to get RT back in gear again....

*waves* :P

Princess Awinita
January 24th, 2011, 05:23 PM
*waves* :P
That's one, where are the other two...

mad_gater
January 24th, 2011, 06:08 PM

you probably deserved it....:P:D

Princess Awinita
January 24th, 2011, 06:11 PM
Mine pretty much dunked me head first (I was 15 when I got baptised and first communion, along with confirmation at the churchs RCIA program that year), for a bout a minute and a half I think. Hard ot keep track of time when one has water trying to force its way into your nose....

It tasted great though!!

mad_gater
January 24th, 2011, 06:15 PM
Mine pretty much dunked me head first (I was 15 when I got baptised and first communion, along with confirmation at the churchs RCIA program that year), for a bout a minute and a half I think. Hard ot keep track of time when one has water trying to force its way into your nose....

It tasted great though!!

:lol: - yeah some priests still like the "dunking" thing........heck they used to do full-body immersions....:lol:

Alteran of Atlantis
January 24th, 2011, 06:23 PM

Probably :p

Princess Awinita
January 24th, 2011, 06:25 PM
:lol: - yeah some priests still like the "dunking" thing........heck they used to do full-body immersions....:lol:
Some still do. In fact that reminds me of a joke, its really silly too.

Basically in this one town where everyone was very up to do over easter and were baptising their children and adults into the churhch, one man, named SCowlin' Joe Thunder, who could make the devil himself want to put in earplugs over what he hears, came up to the head Priest and said to him, "Father, I wanna be baptised! I'd like a dunkin'" The Priest looked at him, then at the congregation and replied. "My son, a dunking's not gonna be enough, We'll have to anchor you in here all through the service!"

My parish priest told that joke one sunday at end of mass, everyone was laughing like crazy

RogueRanger
January 24th, 2011, 08:29 PM
Ok guys, as we here in Aussie land are off for our Australia day Holiday tomorrow a little heads up on the threads. For our pilots thread, if everyone has been able to do the gun practice before we return, you should probably post just some random conversation between the pilots, boast about your skills or your conquests back home and such:)

On the ground, move forward until you reach the perimeter and Cam will ahev to signal the Hammond (an encrytpted signal) I'll post for Hailey now and there will only be that last part.

For Atlantis, hopefully by now we can have Sheppard and Co on the ground by now.

For Wraithy Chronicles, if I haven't been able to post this afternoon, it woul dbe nice to have some Worshippers grouped somewhere for Reese to do her stuff:)

I'll try and get back here before I go:D

WraithTech
January 25th, 2011, 03:25 AM
For Wraithy Chronicles, if I haven't been able to post this afternoon, it woul dbe nice to have some Worshippers grouped somewhere for Reese to do her stuff:)

There are different types of worshippers; you must mean the rough and tough field ops types that are sent on gathering missions. Some will have signed up on their own accord, looking for action and self-serving opportunities; others will be be addicted to the Wraith enzyme. Either way, these will be the types Reese will need to be rough with and keep in line. How many do you need and should they have names?

squirrely1
January 25th, 2011, 04:54 AM
Sorry guys...needed a day to clear my thoughts and I was sooooo BUSY yesterday.... but I'll try and post today. :)

Have fun Mel and family on Aussie Day! :D :D

Isolde
January 25th, 2011, 01:32 PM
There are different types of worshippers; you must mean the rough and tough field ops types that are sent on gathering missions. Some will have signed up on their own accord, looking for action and self-serving opportunities; others will be be addicted to the Wraith enzyme. Either way, these will be the types Reese will need to be rough with and keep in line. How many do you need and should they have names?

Kysha has agreed to join us as a Worshipper, and if you take a look at her messages, you'll see I've made a suggestion about bringing a Worshipper in from the cold - so to speak. :P I need to run it past Mel, and make certain the data fits with the arc, but I imagined it would be about the Pasgard or Genii.

WraithTech
January 25th, 2011, 02:58 PM
Kysha has agreed to join us as a Worshipper, and if you take a look at her messages, you'll see I've made a suggestion about bringing a Worshipper in from the cold - so to speak. :P I need to run it past Mel, and make certain the data fits with the arc, but I imagined it would be about the Pasgard or Genii.

Welcome, KM! :)

Trillian52
January 25th, 2011, 03:00 PM

Nice to have you onboard KM - I'm sure you'll have fun! :)

RogueRanger
January 26th, 2011, 10:55 AM

that'd be great Orbi, and yeah we should have at least a couple as OC's as well I think. Tough eh? :lol: Looks like Reese is in for some fun:D Welcome to our world Kysha:D

Sorry guys...needed a day to clear my thoughts and I was sooooo BUSY yesterday.... but I'll try and post today. :)

Have fun Mel and family on Aussie Day! :D :D

hot, sweaty and busy....but fun sort of:lol: thnx Aunty Suze:D

I'll go VM her thnkx Izzy:) :D

Princess Awinita
January 26th, 2011, 11:20 AM
Well I posted this in the LOA thread, might as well addenum to it....

Honeymoon = traveling, lots of it, since we have to wait until 12 Feb 2011 to do the closing on our new house in Harbin, Mark and I will be traveling pretty much all over Mongolia and POSSIBLY to India, if not to India, to Taiwan, and MAYBE to Japan (I hope, as I've never been there before in my life)

mad_gater
January 26th, 2011, 12:11 PM
I was thinkin' that we haven't heard from the Reetu in awhile......maybe we could re-introduce them at some point

Aragon101
January 26th, 2011, 02:42 PM
I was thinkin' that we haven't heard from the Reetu in awhile......maybe we could re-introduce them at some point

I'm under the assumption that the Goa'uld finished wiping them out with Anubis tech. Frankly there are better alien races out there should we choose to bring someone back. ATM the LA are a formidable threat, we don't need someone else trying to kill everyone around them. (Although my version of the LA is much more politically savvy than the show's version)

RogueRanger
January 26th, 2011, 03:01 PM

no sorry MG, we have our hands full with what we have now, I couldn't possibly even think of another enemy atm for the SG1 arc, the only thing Sam and I have discussed is a Goa'uld who may have taken over the LA....mwahahahahha;)

I'm under the assumption that the Goa'uld finished wiping them out with Anubis tech. Frankly there are better alien races out there should we choose to bring someone back. ATM the LA are a formidable threat, we don't need someone else trying to kill everyone around them. (Although my version of the LA is much more politically savvy than the show's version)

Thnk you Sam:D O-o and we still need a nasty LA thug who is after Sam's hide:eek:

Rudy Pena
January 26th, 2011, 03:07 PM
Thnk you Sam:D O-o and we still need a nasty LA thug who is after Sam's hide:eek:

I can play that person. :D :P ;) lol

RogueRanger
January 26th, 2011, 03:13 PM
K Rudy. You'll have to come with an awesome bio as he will be a permanent fixture for a while:D

Rudy Pena
January 26th, 2011, 03:15 PM
K Rudy. You'll have to come with an awesome bio as he will be a permanent fixture for a while:D

:( :( Oh man, :( :( nevermind. :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Well I suppose I can do that in my dreams. :D

Aragon101
January 26th, 2011, 03:21 PM
The LA "big bad" was established in chapter 1 of Fait. "Getero" an LA Captain whom Sam humiliated by easily defeating his Ha'tak and giving him up to the Jaffa.

RogueRanger
January 26th, 2011, 03:45 PM
^^ :lol: K both of you, Sam you maybe can help Rudy with that huh? :D

TheLadyMore
January 26th, 2011, 04:53 PM
Did you know I can never see tied up Shep again after joining this RP?

Rudy Pena
January 26th, 2011, 05:11 PM

lol Why is that?

mad_gater
January 26th, 2011, 05:18 PM
no sorry MG, we have our hands full with what we have now, I couldn't possibly even think of another enemy atm for the SG1 arc, the only thing Sam and I have discussed is a Goa'uld who may have taken over the LA....mwahahahahha;)

sounds like something Malachi can sink his teeth into....:P:D

TheLadyMore
January 26th, 2011, 05:52 PM
Umm Im a little confused on what Sheppard is supposed to do next

Rudy Pena
January 26th, 2011, 05:53 PM
lol oh ok

puddlejumperOZ
January 26th, 2011, 06:53 PM

I'm quite sure when we get to the John/Larrin arc LM, you'll find a way;)

Umm Im a little confused on what Sheppard is supposed to do next

Simply land the Jumper near the cave, called Atalntis, via dialling the gate, the Jumper should do that even over the distance from the town to the gate (20 km I think from memory) And inform Woosley you are almost on your way;)

Princess Awinita
January 26th, 2011, 06:55 PM
You mean to say that there is no John & Teyla arc ? Darn, well, at least I updated new Birth, and also Kingdom Keepers, and am working on five other stories and honeymoon travels mixed in!

Ryn
January 27th, 2011, 09:10 AM
back from my short LOA everything's fine :P
Ummmm, right, got to read stuff now.... not going to post unless muse strikes:eek: :D.

RogueRanger
January 27th, 2011, 09:57 AM
Just an advanced warning, I won't be on tomorrow as we have Orientation Day at Uni:eek: *nervous*

Hi Kysha, I see you:lol: *hugz*

WraithTech
January 27th, 2011, 10:11 AM
that'd be great Orbi, and yeah we should have at least a couple as OC's as well I think. Tough eh? :lol: Looks like Reese is in for some fun:D Welcome to our world Kysha:D

I don't know what KM's character will be like in terms of toughness, but I threw a couple of tough potential field ops worshippers in the holding cells. They are just expendable NPCs to liven things up. :P

Have fun at uni! :D

Ryn
January 27th, 2011, 10:22 AM
I'm watching that thread with more than a little trepidation.... :S :S *pokes poor Teylamuse* :S :S :D

have fun at Uni Mel, wish I was there too sounds like fun :D *HUGZ*

WraithTech
January 27th, 2011, 10:41 AM
I'm watching that thread with more than a little trepidation.... :S :S *pokes poor Teylamuse* :S :S :D

My Wraith character hasn't met Teyla personally, but knows who she is and will keep up appearances in treating her as though she were a Wraith Queen. It is what Todd and Kenny would want.

I'm not sure if the other Wraith on the hive are supposed to know though; Todd acquired more hives in SGA when he indirectly took over the Primary's reign and Wraith from other fallen hives have recently joined him in this RPG too. Any thoughts on this, other Wraithies?

If you need any help for Queen Teyla, don't hesitate to ask us. :)

Draco-Stellaris
January 27th, 2011, 10:44 AM

Teyla will know what to do, after all she's got Wraith DNA. ;) She's a proud leader and fierce warrior, trust her. :)

Like Orb said, feel free to ask us anytime. :)

RogueRanger
January 27th, 2011, 11:02 AM
I don't know what KM's character will be like in terms of toughness, but I threw a couple of tough potential field ops worshippers in the holding cells. They are just expendable NPCs to liven things up. :P

Have fun at uni! :D

I saw:lol: Waiting on Izzy to post:) Thnx Orbi, I was a bit sick this morning, nerves and all. Meeting new Prof's and Lecturers is never real fun for me:eek:

*hugz* no you wouldn't Sis, lots of real smelly animals:eek: But there is a little hijinx going on as the seniors greet the 1st years:lol:

BTW I wonder if there will be any potentila hostility between "Queen" Teyla and Reese:lol:

Trillian52
January 27th, 2011, 11:19 AM

You'll be fine Ryn, remember what Todd told Teyla, 'never show fear' (or words to that effect). :D

Leeta
January 27th, 2011, 11:20 AM
My Wraith character hasn't met Teyla personally, but knows who she is and will keep up appearances in treating her as though she were a Wraith Queen. It is what Todd and Kenny would want.

My wraith character might of met Teyla. :weiranime42:

http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/8329/sga2x110894.jpg

But he is loyal to Todd now and won't invade her personal space again. ;)

Good luck at Uni Rogue!!!!

Trillian52
January 27th, 2011, 11:23 AM

I'm not sure if the other Wraith on the hive are supposed to know though; Todd acquired more hives in SGA when he indirectly took over the Primary's reign and Wraith from other fallen hives have recently joined him in this RPG too. Any thoughts on this, other Wraithies?

If you need any help for Queen Teyla, don't hesitate to ask us. :)

My thoughts are that Todd will walk back onto the hive with all his wraithy confidence as if nothing had really happened. He may have some doubts about dealing with Queen Teyla again given the way their last partnership ended with a threat on her behalf for him to behave or else. He's starting to miss his wraith brothers plus he's getting really fed up with being ordered around by humans! ;)

TheLadyMore
January 27th, 2011, 12:22 PM
I'm quite sure when we get to the John/Larrin arc LM, you'll find a way;)

GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAT! @POOKEY you hear me McKay better protect Sheppard or he's spiking your coffee with Lemon Juice

My thoughts are that Todd will walk back onto the hive with all his wraithy confidence as if nothing had really happened. He may have some doubts about dealing with Queen Teyla again given the way their last partnership ended with a threat on her behalf for him to behave or else. He's starting to miss his wraith brothers plus he's getting really fed up with being ordered around by humans! ;)

Oh I thought he liked us humans....especially since one of them happened to help Todd escape the mad man known as Acastus Kolya *whistles*

Isolde
January 27th, 2011, 01:43 PM
I saw:lol: Waiting on Izzy to post:) Thnx Orbi, I was a bit sick this morning, nerves and all. Meeting new Prof's and Lecturers is never real fun for me:eek:

Didn't get home until about 20:15 today. :mckay: I hope to god I can get out of work early tomorrow, because I swear I'm gonna let one of our Wraith feed on stroppy teenager otherwise. *sigh* Still, you gotta do what you gotta do.

Hope your day goes well, or went well...? :confused:

BTW I wonder if there will be any potentila hostility between "Queen" Teyla and Reese:lol:

Only if she tries to take over Teyla, in which case all those males who fell hopelessly in love with her would be inclined to eat her. And not in a good way. :P

...Todd acquired more hives in SGA when he indirectly took over the Primary's reign and Wraith from other fallen hives have recently joined him in this RPG too. Any thoughts on this, other Wraithies?

This is true, but I think that the Alliance has come adrift, if you read the intro, and we need to take this stance. Without him, or Teyla as a figurehead, they are going to have found a few deserting, especially after the defeat of the uber-hive. Perhaps that's part of what Kenny has beenn up to, gathering the rest of the allies together, but they've been dispersed, hence the need for the Lanteans? :)

WraithTech
January 27th, 2011, 02:27 PM
This is true, but I think that the Alliance has come adrift, if you read the intro, and we need to take this stance. Without him, or Teyla as a figurehead, they are going to have found a few deserting, especially after the defeat of the uber-hive. Perhaps that's part of what Kenny has beenn up to, gathering the rest of the allies together, but they've been dispersed, hence the need for the Lanteans? :)

My question was for the internal workings of Todd's hive. But, now that I think about it, it has already been established in game that Wraith physically on board Todd's hive, regardless of how new they are, know of the facade with Teyla: so many telepathically listened in when Teyla was being discussed. :P

Isolde
January 27th, 2011, 02:37 PM
My question was for the internal workings of Todd's hive. But, now that I think about it, it has already been established in game that Wraith physically on board Todd's hive, regardless of how new they are, know of the facade with Teyla: so many telepathically listened in when Teyla was being discussed. :P

:o Sorry, orb, feel free to poke me in the head. Too tired tonight, I think and my thinking head ain't on straight. :P Internally, I would think the top dogs would be aware, but the subs not so much. I think it would not suit Todd to have too many in the know as he's such a sly git. *hugs Commander* :P

WraithTech
January 27th, 2011, 02:52 PM
Internally, I would think the top dogs would be aware, but the subs not so much. I think it would not suit Todd to have too many in the know as he's such a sly git. *hugs Commander* :P

That would be a security risk, especially after betrayals like in SOW, Midway, and EATG. :P

How about just the top dog NPCs and all of our OCs know about Teyla? :)

Isolde
January 27th, 2011, 02:55 PM
That would be a security risk, especially after betrayals like in SOW, Midway, and EATG. :P

How about just the top dog NPCs and all of our OCs know about Teyla? :)

Sounds like a plan to me. :D

puddlejumperOZ
January 27th, 2011, 03:59 PM
The Wraith arc is doing well ladies congratulations...oh and Trill, Hasluck is not entirely human:P

I'm waiting on Sheppard to actually land the Jumper before I can post again;)

TheLadyMore
January 27th, 2011, 05:14 PM
The Wraith arc is doing well ladies congratulations...oh and Trill, Hasluck is not entirely human:P

I'm waiting on Sheppard to actually land the Jumper before I can post again;)

We landed the jumper a few posts ago...well Janus did :lol:

RogueRanger
January 27th, 2011, 09:07 PM
^:lol: and Hasluck is now at sea:eek:

Oki SG1-SG3 302 groups. Since we can't do anything until the Admiral comes back (he's at sea where else would he be):lol:

here is the weekend plan:D As Ange and indeed all of you will have heard Major Marks call to the Admiral, we are go. But as we have no leadership atm, organise your flight groups and wings as per this piccy:lol:

http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/wings.jpg

the top pic shows four dots in a loose inverted V, your flight leader ie Connor Mason, will be at point, your number two immediately to the right, 3 is on the left and four rear right.

the next pic shows the wings. The top diamond is Hammond with Masons group at front, Starbreaker will be right, Dragon left and Legs rear

Daedalus Wing is behind, with the Admiral's flight (Rudy Pena and the Daedy Cag + one NPC) is in front, Spook's is right, Jade flight left (there is one short there as well) and a compete NPC group for the last.

We have the Daedy CAG, in fact we had two, both MIA'd now for weeks :eek:

Oki in Atlantis hmmm. You guys will have to sit tight and drink coffee for a couple of days:lol:

Wraithys....where are we? :lol:

pookey
January 28th, 2011, 12:29 AM
please, no, Mel, Zelenka and Mckay will kill each other :eek: or get a divorce:p And Janus would probably give himself up to the Genii if he has to listen to one more question from his fangirl Mckay:D

Trillian52
January 28th, 2011, 01:01 AM

:lol: Which makes him even more confusing for Todd who is just getting his head around human idiosyncracies! :S

Ryn
January 28th, 2011, 01:32 AM
It'll take me a day or so I think to post, dunno, I got some stuff I need to be doing at home first and well, I need to process the latest posts first, great stuff to have read now....see, my grammar isn't up to par yet..... :P :D

squirrely1
January 28th, 2011, 05:45 AM
^:lol: and Hasluck is now at sea:eek:

Oki SG1-SG3 302 groups. Since we can't do anything until the Admiral comes back (he's at sea where else would he be):lol:

here is the weekend plan:D As Ange and indeed all of you will have heard Major Marks call to the Admiral, we are go. But as we have no leadership atm, organise your flight groups and wings as per this piccy:lol:

http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/wings.jpg

the top pic shows four dots in a loose inverted V, your flight leader ie Connor Mason, will be at point, your number two immediately to the right, 3 is on the left and four rear right.

the next pic shows the wings. The top diamond is Hammond with Masons group at front, Starbreaker will be right, Dragon left and Legs rear

Daedalus Wing is behind, with the Admiral's flight (Rudy Pena and the Daedy Cag + one NPC) is in front, Spook's is right, Jade flight left (there is one short there as well) and a compete NPC group for the last.

We have the Daedy CAG, in fact we had two, both MIA'd now for weeks :eek:

Oki in Atlantis hmmm. You guys will have to sit tight and drink coffee for a couple of days:lol:

Wraithys....where are we? :lol:

Wait....so we are ditching our wingman? :eek: Or do you mean those dots are the whole wing of that group....so where Karina is on the right of the Hammond group with Connor point....that would be all of Karina's wing there....so it is a diamond within diamond? :confused: Hope that makes sense.

Cuz I don't see where Tank would be? :S

Edit: I just reread the post and I think I see what you mean so it's not a diamond within a diamond it is that inverted V within the diamond..... I think??!! :eek:

It'll take me a day or so I think to post, dunno, I got some stuff I need to be doing at home first and well, I need to process the latest posts first, great stuff to have read now....see, my grammar isn't up to par yet..... :P :D

What is grammer?? :eek: :S :P

Ok yeah I'm gonna have to post later today....this afternoon in a few hours.

clauz89
January 28th, 2011, 09:15 AM
Ook, so, for the Hammond we should have

Mason

Starbreaker Dragon

McFearson

?:)

Isolde
January 28th, 2011, 09:28 AM
Wraithys are working on changing a few humans to Worshippers, and field operatives. Rather nicely too, methinks. :D

Mel, if you have some idea of the kind of info that would link in to the main story arc regarding the Pasgard and Genii, we can use that to drip feed to Atlantis via Todd once he's back with his hive.

Draco-Stellaris
January 28th, 2011, 09:40 AM
Wraithys are working on changing a few humans to Worshippers, and field operatives. Rather nicely too, methinks. :D

Muahahahahahahahahahhaaaaaaarrrrrrrr! M-Haaaaa! M-Haaaaaaa! *cough*cough*

Sorry. :weiranime42:

Ryn
January 28th, 2011, 09:47 AM
Yes, I could tell you were having fun there, Draco. :P

And a big, heartfelt *thank you* for keeping the whole thing VERY PG indeed.... :D :D

Isolde
January 28th, 2011, 09:59 AM

:lol: :lol: *sneaks off with Wraith and DS* :D :D

@ Ryn: our pleasure. Or not, as the case may be. :P

Ryn
January 28th, 2011, 10:03 AM
lol :D

I'm off to watch season 2 of SGU, Dutch-Syfy finally saw sense, yay!

Will be back to post for Daniel soon as I get back on. Post is brewing, promise! :D

Alteran of Atlantis
January 28th, 2011, 01:01 PM
Hey everyone! Just so you know, I'll be gone for the weekend. Anyone can NPC him until I get back on Monday. But keep him in character, or I'll beat ya! ;)

Isolde
January 28th, 2011, 01:17 PM
Fellow Wraithys,

I spoke to Jo Graham, author of the new books, and she responded to my question about using some of the ideas she has with regard to Wraith society with this:

We would be delighted for you to use our ideas for the RPG! Absolutely! I'm thrilled that you like it so much! The highest compliment for an idea is that other people want to play with it. (And I used to run RPGs, not SGA. Humorously enough, I borrowed some of Melissa's stuff for one a long time ago, before I ever met her....)

And you will certainly be getting more of our Wraithiness in The Lost. More of private quarters, more clothes, more weapons and games, more common functional items, etc.

:D :D :D

TheLadyMore
January 28th, 2011, 02:45 PM
Hey everyone! Just so you know, I'll be gone for the weekend. Anyone can NPC him until I get back on Monday. But keep him in character, or I'll beat ya! ;)

Humm maybe I should make Janus a moron who pretends to be an ancient

squirrely1
January 28th, 2011, 03:09 PM

Mason

Starbreaker Dragon

McFearson

Guys... I worked out a visual based on what I think Mel was talking about with respect to the wing formations. If I'm wrong then NEVERMIND! :P *snort*

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p285/sqirrely1/banners/hammondwingformationFILEminimizer.jpg

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p285/sqirrely1/banners/daedywingformationFILEminimizer.jpg

Ryn
January 28th, 2011, 11:22 PM
That looks great Suze:D what program did you use for that?

Fellow Wraithys,

I spoke to Jo Graham, author of the new books, and she responded to my question about using some of the ideas she has with regard to Wraith society with this:

I'm not a fellow wraithy but that is good news:) means you guys get to do canon stuff even if it isn't really:)
wow, awesome. Does she read the RPG?

Draco-Stellaris
January 28th, 2011, 11:50 PM
Fellow Wraithys,

Great news! :D http://i830.photobucket.com/albums/zz225/draco-stellaris/Stargate%20Smilies/wraithgrin.gif

Isolde
January 29th, 2011, 01:32 AM
I'm not a fellow wraithy but that is good news:) means you guys get to do canon stuff even if it isn't really:)
wow, awesome. Does she read the RPG?

You are a pseudo-Wraithy, and that's good enough. :D Dunno about the RPG, but certainly the WDC, as she lurks there a fair bit and incorporated some of our ideas into Wraith society. If she has read the RPG, which she might now, well... :o :o :eek:

Draco-Stellaris
January 29th, 2011, 05:03 AM
You are a pseudo-Wraithy, and that's good enough. :D Dunno about the RPG, but certainly the WDC, as she lurks there a fair bit and incorporated some of our ideas into Wraith society. If she has read the RPG, which she might now, well... :o :o :eek:

Which RPG? WWA or New Seasons? :weiranime42:

Ryn
January 29th, 2011, 05:10 AM
Well, I meant this one, New Seasons, so I was assuming Issy was asking about NS' use of the book thingies ... I have no idea what WDC is though. :S

pseudo Wraith????? :eek: dunno if I should be scared now.... :P

KyshaMalini
January 29th, 2011, 05:20 AM
Well, I meant this one, New Seasons, so I was assuming Issy was asking about NS' use of the book thingies ... I have no idea what WDC is though. :S

WDC= Wraith Defenders Club. :)

:lol: When being called a pseudo wraithy by a wraithy, take it as a compliment. :p

Ryn
January 29th, 2011, 05:33 AM
Hehe, ok thanks:) and welcome by the way *waves* :D

Isolde
January 29th, 2011, 07:37 AM
Which RPG? WWA or New Seasons? :weiranime42:

I meant the new RPG not WWA, though it would be interesting to get her take on that. :P

Draco-Stellaris
January 29th, 2011, 08:21 AM
I meant the new RPG not WWA, though it would be interesting to get her take on that. :P

*phew* I was a bit shocked.

Her reaction to WWA could be something between a " :eek: " or a " :rolleyes: " or even a " http://i830.photobucket.com/albums/zz225/draco-stellaris/Smilies/mwahaha.gif ". But if she survived lurking on the WDC for so long she'll know anyway what we're like. :P

Also, welcome, KM! :D

WraithTech
January 29th, 2011, 10:48 AM

And a big, heartfelt *thank you* for keeping the whole thing VERY PG indeed.... :D :D

Her reaction to WWA could be something between a " :eek: " or a " :rolleyes: " or even a " http://i830.photobucket.com/albums/zz225/draco-stellaris/Smilies/mwahaha.gif ". But if she survived lurking on the WDC for so long she'll know anyway what we're like. :P

Don't worry, Ryn. WWA is zany. Violence there amounts to bashing chocolate-filled Lucius Lavin pinatas and we have peaceful relations with the Lanteans and a viable feeding alternative. This RPG is very different and, although the setting is far from peaceful in the canon SGA world, I still want to keep this RPG fun to play and PG too, like the posts going back and forth between Todd and his cyborg friend.

squirrely1
January 29th, 2011, 10:52 AM
That looks great Suze:D what program did you use for that?

Thanks Ryn...
I just used Powerpoint and saved it as a JPG. :D

Ok gang sorry I haven't posted yet....going to now.... :S I was getting my siggies in order :D

oh and Welcome to the madness KM! :) *waves*

RogueRanger
January 30th, 2011, 12:44 PM

hi Ryn, everyone:D wow you guys have been busy, 3 pages:lol: this will ne post #2723:eek:

Grammar? isn't that a type of pumpkin Ryn:lol:

Wait....so we are ditching our wingman? :eek: Or do you mean those dots are the whole wing of that group....so where Karina is on the right of the Hammond group with Connor point....that would be all of Karina's wing there....so it is a diamond within diamond? :confused: Hope that makes sense.

Cuz I don't see where Tank would be? :S

Edit: I just reread the post and I think I see what you mean so it's not a diamond within a diamond it is that inverted V within the diamond..... I think??!! :eek:

What is grammer?? :eek: :S :P

Ok yeah I'm gonna have to post later today....this afternoon in a few hours.

Ah, um. Yep:lol: Actually that piccy you posted Aunty Suze was exactly what it is, can I snurch it pleeeze:P

Mason

Starbreaker Dragon

McFearson

;) Yep.....exactly Clau :D

RogueRanger
January 30th, 2011, 12:45 PM

Mel, if you have some idea of the kind of info that would link in to the main story arc regarding the Pasgard and Genii, we can use that to drip feed to Atlantis via Todd once he's back with his hive.

basically we have Sora, working outside of the Genii consortium, forming an alliance with the Pasgard. She helps them in return for protection for her splinter group. I need to get Aragon to give me some extra data. But we can say that some of the Worshippers observed Sora and her cohorts in collusion with some weird suited Aliens and that Sora was showing them worlds that they were taking humans from to deny the Wraith a food source. Evidence of this could be via captured Atlantis equipment like a camera and laptop:D

:lol: D that is so funny:D

Yes, I could tell you were having fun there, Draco. :P

We are still PG.......:rolleyes:

KK but it's past that time now anyways AA:P

Fellow Wraithys,

:D

Cool Izzy, we also have permission from Beth Christenson to use stuff from "Blood Ties" to give Reese some background.....^ Izzy is working on that:P

Guys... I worked out a visual based on what I think Mel was talking about with respect to the wing formations. If I'm wrong then NEVERMIND! *snort*

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p285/sqirrely1/banners/hammondwingformationFILEminimizer.jpg

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p285/sqirrely1/banners/daedywingformationFILEminimizer.jpg

Thanks Ryn...
I just used Powerpoint and saved it as a JPG. :D

Ok gang sorry I haven't posted yet....going to now.... :S I was getting my siggies in order :D

oh and Welcome to the madness KM! :) *waves*

Very very cool Aunty Suze, can I use it???? oh I asked that before didn't I? :P

Ryn
January 30th, 2011, 01:07 PM
It's not monday yet :P it's only sunday (afternoon in the usa) evening for most of us :P (ok so it's bed time for lil me but who's counting :P)
and I only meant the wraithy bits regarding the PG thing :eek:.

pookey
January 30th, 2011, 01:14 PM
welcome back Mel:D

Isolde
January 30th, 2011, 01:17 PM
It's not monday yet :P it's only sunday (afternoon in the usa) evening for most of us :P (ok so it's bed time for lil me but who's counting :P)

Never, and I mean NEVER read my fic... :P Your poor little PG soul would be mortified. :D :D

RogueRanger
January 30th, 2011, 01:45 PM

Sunday.....:lol: tis already almost 10am Monday:P what is this bedtime thing you speak of Ryn? :P

welcome back Mel:D

Thnx you Pookseys:sam43:

Never, and I mean NEVER read my fic... :P Your poor little PG soul would be mortified. :D :D

I closed my eyes when it said Catholic Schoolgirls under 30 years of age need to be accompanied by an adult:P

Isolde
January 30th, 2011, 01:51 PM
I closed my eyes when it said Catholic Schoolgirls under 30 years of age need to be accompanied by an adult:P

Your dad liked DA. :D :P But it's true you'd need a chaperone. :P LOL

pookey
January 30th, 2011, 01:52 PM
:lol::lol:

Rudy Pena
January 30th, 2011, 01:56 PM
lol

RogueRanger
January 30th, 2011, 02:19 PM
Your dad liked DA. :D :P But it's true you'd need a chaperone. :P LOL

Dad likes anything he reads. He read Charles Darwin's biographical novel and said he liked it....I mean it's so zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :lol:

Rudy have you posted yourself* yet:P

Rudy Pena
January 30th, 2011, 02:21 PM
lol nope, ive been busy as of late, among other things. :o

RogueRanger
January 30th, 2011, 02:23 PM
I see :rolleyes: :P

Rudy Pena
January 30th, 2011, 02:24 PM
lol :o

Isolde
January 30th, 2011, 02:30 PM
Dad likes anything he reads. He read Charles Darwin's biographical novel and said he liked it....I mean it's so zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :lol:

Heh... well, I won't take your dad's review too seriously, but I like to think that my writing is a tad easier to access than good old Darwin. I try to keep exposition to a minimum. :D

Aragon101
January 30th, 2011, 03:11 PM
The Pasgard are giving the Genii knowledge of nuclear tech as well as minor ancient tech. They do so in trade of humans with the ATA gene because of their more 'evolved' state, are useful to the Pasgard.

Again, realistically speaking, the expedition should have been able to crush the Wraith long ago, or vice versa. If you want to keep the RPG going no matter what, then concessions of logic and realism have to be made. Why is it so much worse to use Carson's retrovirus on the Wraith than blowing them out of the sky with nukes and yadda yadda?

Fait Accompli deals with that sort of thing on the SG1 side. Why is the Lucian Alliance such a threat? Because they're smart. I do think the Wraith are intelligent and a serious threat, but that shouldn't come at the expense of the expedition's intelligence either. Same with the Pasgard and Genii. Neither side would waste resources going for small fish, they'll only engage if a good amount of progress can be made.

Example. Pasgard would only pop up if A: they could get strong ATA gene humans to experiment with, or B: They could seriously harm the Wraith, or C: they could capture very high level Ancient Tech.

In terms of manpower and ships, the Wraith are the juggernaut of the Pegasus Galaxy. but they're disorganized and that leads into another issue the Expedition has. Uniting them under Todd just gives him the biggest fleet and hte most guns of anyone around. I don't see any issue with Woolsey wanting to play both sides against the middle and cutting a deal with the Pasgard if they're willing to listen.

Sora is trying exactly that. I don't see her being unreasonable with the Expedition, but she's chosen the Pasgard because they're willing to trade higher level technology that could seriously help her people fight the Wraith. That's why i had such a facepalm when the Genii suddenly brought an army down on AR-1 because it just doesn't make sense to me.

On the SG1 side, i don't see the LA making a direct assault on Earth forces unless A: They knew they could win, or B: it's to mask some ulterior motive. In fact, i see them retreating if threatened directly because they simply don't have A: the technology to fight Earth in a shooting war, or B: the numbers.

It'd be like the mob trying to go toe to toe with a US Army Division. They wouldn't stand a chance. Yet i'm sure the Admiral will tell you how dangerous guerrilla warfare is to conventional soldiers.

RogueRanger
January 30th, 2011, 04:00 PM
Heh... well, I won't take your dad's review too seriously, but I like to think that my writing is a tad easier to access than good old Darwin. I try to keep exposition to a minimum. :D

Oh he liked alrighty Izzy, he's just got this whacky sense of what is cool. I'd prolly love it if I could wear my rosie PG glasses:lol:

^ Everything Sam said:P Oh the other Genii, if you remember didn't agree with Sora and so formed their own band, mainly for plunder and make an attempt to usurp Atlantis's hold on the rest of the PG worlds, they failed because they were idiots:lol:

TheLadyMore
January 30th, 2011, 05:27 PM
Hello all!

Rudy Pena
January 30th, 2011, 05:31 PM
Hola!!

RogueRanger
January 30th, 2011, 05:53 PM
Hello all!

Hola!!

hey LM, Rudy. Can you guys take some of this heat away from me:eek: I'm melting:o

39c atm.......

Rudy Pena
January 30th, 2011, 05:58 PM
hey LM, Rudy. Can you guys take some of this heat away from me:eek: I'm melting:o

39c atm.......

lol, I think there is a way....I could reverse polarize the magnetic current of the weather in the stratosphere, which will change the hotness a bit down to 25C by 1C per hour. Thus making it cooler.

:D ;) :P

TheLadyMore
January 30th, 2011, 06:12 PM
hey lm, rudy. Can you guys take some of this heat away from me:eek: I'm melting:o

39c atm.......

uhhhh its snowing balls here!

puddlejumperOZ
January 30th, 2011, 07:58 PM
the heat is affecting our computers. I'll catch up with Woolsey's post in the morning

Rudy Pena
January 30th, 2011, 08:01 PM
the heat is affecting our computers. I'll catch up with Woolsey's post in the morning

Well by my accounts and action it has only droped about 2C's ;)

For reals, that sucks man. :(

squirrely1
January 30th, 2011, 09:03 PM
hi Ryn, everyone:D wow you guys have been busy, 3 pages:lol: this will ne post #2723:eek:

Grammar? isn't that a type of pumpkin Ryn:lol:

Ah, um. Yep:lol: Actually that piccy you posted Aunty Suze was exactly what it is, can I snurch it pleeeze:P

;) Yep.....exactly Clau :D

Hey Mel...yeah you can snurch it ....by all means :D
Glad I got it right! :D

Ok gang I'm too tired to post tonight :eek: I'll catch up and post sometime tomorrow :S Have fun everyone. :)

RogueRanger
January 30th, 2011, 09:34 PM
yeppers everyone I'm out as well. The temp just went over 40...thnx Rudy:P

Rudy Pena
January 30th, 2011, 09:37 PM
Anytime il mio amico Per qualcuno come te non dovrebbe soffrire di caldo estremo. ;)

Ryn
January 30th, 2011, 11:59 PM
Could you translate that please for us non-speaking-whateverlanguagethatis (thoughithinkit'sspanishorsomething?)

Morning gang. :D I think I finally got my sleep in order.

39C????? Eeek, you poor Aussies.... though I think you'd find it too cold here in Belgium, it's averaging 5C this week. :mckay: though they predict a balmy 10 for the end of the week. :rolleyes:

Rudy Pena
January 31st, 2011, 12:02 AM
Could you translate that please for us non-speaking-whateverlanguagethatis (thoughithinkit'sspanishorsomething?)

Morning gang. :D I think I finally got my sleep in order.

39C????? Eeek, you poor Aussies.... though I think you'd find it too cold here in Belgium, it's averaging 5C this week. :mckay: though they predict a balmy 10 for the end of the week. :rolleyes:
For someone like my friend you should not suffer from extreme heat