PDA

View Full Version : Stargate New Seasons : OOC

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15

Princess Awinita
January 6th, 2011, 09:53 AM
I am a Sheyla fan myself, but it's Sparky that I love, I also think Ronon and Teyla would have been cute together, and don't throw stuff at me....I am a McShep fan too *runs*
I am safe to say then that I blame Rodney for many things lately :D

TheLadyMore
January 6th, 2011, 10:13 AM
I am safe to say then that I blame Rodney for many things lately :D

Me too it's just in all these fics I read Rodney's dominating Shep...it's fekking funny!

Ryn
January 6th, 2011, 11:37 AM
McShep here too :o but well, I also liked Ronon and Keller together in that one moment or two there (much better than McKeller which was just yuck .... :eek:) ... :) Ronon is just awesome and I always felt he was a little underused near the end...

Hmmmm *pokes his muse* :rolleyes: if only I could work out what to post as him ... :mckay::ronananime17:

TheLadyMore
January 6th, 2011, 11:58 AM
McShep here too :o but well, I also liked Ronon and Keller together in that one moment or two there (much better than McKeller which was just yuck .... :eek:) ... :) Ronon is just awesome and I always felt he was a little underused near the end...

Hmmmm *pokes his muse* :rolleyes: if only I could work out what to post as him ... :mckay::ronananime17:

I love Ronon/Keller too. When it comes to Het with Rodney I happen to like him with Cadman (My friend and I are trying it on my other RP board).

Ronon is kickass my favorite Ronon moment was when he went to torture Kavanaugh but Kavanaugh fainted in fear :lol:

Ryn
January 6th, 2011, 12:12 PM
Hee, cool! which ep's that from? I should really do a rewatch of SGA, there's nothing on the tv these days... :mckay:
Cadman was nice, though as a McShepship that was a bit of a freaky ep. :eek: :lol: ;)

Eep, it's bedtime for me. Brain is still not 100% in that department.... though, maybe, a handful of youtube SGA funny vids will do the trick for a nice sleep... :cool:

RogueRanger
January 6th, 2011, 01:19 PM
You know the one ship I would have loved to have seen pursued, crazy but I think Anise/Jack would have been wondrful:D

I'm going to heat things up a bit for the LA mission shortly, stay tuned to those threads:lol:

Aragon101
January 6th, 2011, 01:29 PM
You know the one ship I would have loved to have seen pursued, crazy but I think Anise/Jack would have been wondrful:D

I'm going to heat things up a bit for the LA mission shortly, stay tuned to those threads:lol:

Well i think jack would have enjoyed that... :P

RogueRanger
January 6th, 2011, 03:14 PM
I think he would like the mental challenge. :lol:

Ok everybody, heads up. There will be an announcement shortly on both the Hammy and Daedy:D:D

TheLadyMore
January 6th, 2011, 03:20 PM
I am just hoping my boy isnt lonely anymore *pets Sheppard* he needs someone to help him through his whumpage

Aragon101
January 6th, 2011, 03:41 PM
I am just hoping my boy isnt lonely anymore *pets Sheppard* he needs someone to help him through his whumpage

I could always bring Mara from "The Tower" back. Didn't she WANT a kid with him?

I tease :D

RogueRanger
January 6th, 2011, 03:42 PM
He might bang his head when he gets into the jumper. :eek:

Oki Atlantis gang. Next up. Get yourselves into a jumper of Janus's choosing. It should be the only one still usable. It will the experimental one he made with limited hyper capability. The roof won't open now and it's too dangerous anyway. You only need to get the Jumper to the surface. Once out in the open, radio Hasluck and see if he and Todd need assistance. They won't so, after that conversation, land the Jumper near Lorne's jumper and help with the evac:D

Princess Awinita
January 6th, 2011, 06:27 PM
Me too it's just in all these fics I read Rodney's dominating Shep...it's fekking funny!
Well, to point out something, Rodney messed around with the Replicators basecode, and as such in my own little universe of Stargate (called Teyilia's Universe, since it is where she comes from), her people were nearly whiped out by the Asurans had they not fought back. After all, their system is filled with several planets and hundres of starships.

No stargate though since it is so close to the galaxy core, the stars there are really dense :)

So yeah, Rodney and his meddling I blame a lot of stuff for.... even my recent loss of sanity >.<

Ryn
January 6th, 2011, 11:54 PM
I think I left my sanity in the hospital.... or maybe I never had it to begin with. :rolleyes:

*goes to read and post* :P

Vagabond Serpent
January 7th, 2011, 09:49 AM
Merry Christmas for all who cares! :P

OK, I posted in LA thread. :) Mel, you probs either ignored or forgot or didnae notice my last post, so one of us will have to edit a bit. :P Next, I is a bit busy until 11th, so, please, if I'm needed - poke me hard on Skype or e-mail or drop a PM so a notification would pop up in my mailbox, deal? :D

Ryn
January 7th, 2011, 12:01 PM
@Awinita :D congrats on your wedding girl, hope you'll have lots of fun and a great married life afterwards ;) :D

*hugglz VS* yousa little late with the chrimbo wishes... :P

*is on cloud nine* I just rewatched Moebius (http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s8/819.shtml).... awesome episode.... I just randomly picked a season....turned out AWESOME! :D And BSG's Felix Gaeta was in it!!!! :D

Vagabond Serpent
January 7th, 2011, 09:33 PM
Nah-ah, christmas was yesterday, on 7th. :D

Ryn
January 8th, 2011, 09:17 AM
You must mean Epiphany (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epiphany_%28holiday%29) then? :S I'm confluffed - over here we call that day 'Driekoningen'. :) (three kings).

Anyhoo.... *pokes RP* *dislikes weekend quietness:P :P*

Vagabond Serpent
January 8th, 2011, 10:56 AM
What I mean is called Orthodox Christmas as they still use Julian calendar, so 7th of January is in fact Gregorian's 25th of December. :D

Ryn
January 8th, 2011, 11:41 AM
Ohhhhh, I see now. Silly V. :P
Well, then, merry orthochrimbo to ya ;) hope you got another set of presents too! :D

(*apologises profusely for the poke in previous post - not meant to drive people away!*)

Vagabond Serpent
January 8th, 2011, 11:01 PM
No pressies, it's just a non-popular religious holiday, your western present rush is done here on new year. ;)

clauz89
January 9th, 2011, 06:18 AM
Hi everybody!! I'm back!! :D

loong relaxing holiday.... (unfortunately without my pc.....)

English exam passed with 990/990....Thanks Gateworld!!

Ryn
January 9th, 2011, 11:24 AM
welcome back hun and well done on your exam! :D :D *bigcongratshugz* :D

RogueRanger
January 9th, 2011, 12:31 PM
I think I left my sanity in the hospital.... or maybe I never had it to begin with. :rolleyes:

*goes to read and post* :P

I went in empty and came out much the same Ryn:lol:

Merry Christmas for all who cares! :P

OK, I posted in LA thread. :) Mel, you probs either ignored or forgot or didnae notice my last post, so one of us will have to edit a bit. :P Next, I is a bit busy until 11th, so, please, if I'm needed - poke me hard on Skype or e-mail or drop a PM so a notification would pop up in my mailbox, deal? :D

Merry Orthodox Christmas V, and it's the 11th tomrrow so I'll just wait anyway:lol:

You must mean Epiphany (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epiphany_%28holiday%29) then? :S I'm confluffed - over here we call that day 'Driekoningen'. :) (three kings).

Anyhoo.... *pokes RP* *dislikes weekend quietness:P :P*

:lol: It's never quiet here on weekends Ryn, it's the busiest time of the week for us:D

Hi everybody!! I'm back!! :D

loong relaxing holiday.... (unfortunately without my pc.....)

English exam passed with 990/990....Thanks Gateworld!!

Congrats Clau and welcome home:D:D:D

mad_gater
January 9th, 2011, 03:57 PM
What I mean is called Orthodox Christmas as they still use Julian calendar, so 7th of January is in fact Gregorian's 25th of December. :D

I swear you derive perverse enjoyment out of confusing others....:P:D

my character in the Daedalus thread is still waiting for his first customer for the Sacrament of Reconciliation.....:lol::P:D

Princess Awinita
January 9th, 2011, 04:44 PM

my character in the Daedalus thread is still waiting for his first customer for the Sacrament of Reconciliation.....:lol::P:D
Sheen = pretty cool characters! are they twins by any chance?

RogueRanger
January 9th, 2011, 05:08 PM

MG Fr Sheen should haev a *facepalm* moment. Other than himself at the state of readiness the ship is in, no one should really leave their posts, that includes certain pilots who went to the gym with him. His best bet would be to go to the hangar and conduct his services there:D:D

TheLadyMore
January 9th, 2011, 05:40 PM
I am totally having a giggle fest tonight...this is not good

RogueRanger
January 9th, 2011, 06:17 PM
why LM? this is very serious isn't it.......:lol:

Ok now we are serious, perahps, maybe......I've just done a quick head count from the threads and as we have som many MIA's I'm giving you all permission if you see a gap that needs to be filled to keep the story flowing please don't hesitate until that player returns:)

mad_gater
January 9th, 2011, 06:30 PM
ok...I edited the shipwide announcement form Fr. Sheen to have confessions and Mass AFTER the mission....:P:D

TheLadyMore
January 9th, 2011, 07:05 PM

Cause Robert Davi who plays Kolya the Villians of all Villians, the Sheppard whumper of all Sheppard whumpers, and ultimate Sparky Shipper on Criminal minds.......as the good guy...believe me it mindf**ked me.

puddlejumperOZ
January 9th, 2011, 07:22 PM
So Criminal Minds, I've not heard of it, is it any good?

TheLadyMore
January 9th, 2011, 07:39 PM
So Criminal Minds, I've not heard of it, is it any good?

It's one of my favorite shows, it's about a unit in the FBI that studies criminal behavior in order to catch them hence the name,

Ryn
January 9th, 2011, 11:56 PM

Ok now we are serious, perahps, maybe......I've just done a quick head count from the threads and as we have som many MIA's I'm giving you all permission if you see a gap that needs to be filled to keep the story flowing please don't hesitate until that player returns:)

Would like to take on Daniel Jackson please:) always loved him and well, I can't seem to get my head wrapped around Atlantis' storyline anymore :S

Vagabond Serpent
January 10th, 2011, 12:55 AM
:weiranime42: Mel and her Dad appeared and swamped the place with posts. :P

Ryn
January 10th, 2011, 01:09 AM
Yeah - still wading through 'em myself too :o :D

And Connor is now officially an OC. YAY! :D

clauz89
January 10th, 2011, 07:53 AM
welcome back hun and well done on your exam! :D :D *bigcongratshugz* :D

Congrats Clau and welcome home:D:D:D

TheLadyMore
January 10th, 2011, 09:41 AM
Well my psychotic break thanks to Robert Davi AKA Acastus Kolya is over lets hope this never EVER happens again anytime soon because it will effect my writing and playing! and Congrats Clauz on your grade.

RogueRanger
January 10th, 2011, 11:28 AM
:weiranime42: Mel and her Dad appeared and swamped the place with posts. :P

only cos someone had to keep the doors open:lol: :P

Yeah - still wading through 'em myself too :o :D

And Connor is now officially an OC. YAY! :D

Yep officially oh speaking of which, AtlantisRules!!! is officially now Walter Harriman as well:D

I'm just so glad you're back Clau, we missed you. Now if only some of the others would come home:)

Well my psychotic break thanks to Robert Davi AKA Acastus Kolya is over lets hope this never EVER happens again anytime soon because it will effect my writing and playing! and Congrats Clauz on your grade.

Well that can only be a good thing LM:lol:

squirrely1
January 10th, 2011, 02:50 PM
Well lets' hope this isn't what happens on the LA mission to our Tel'tak :eek: *snort*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vSbUdml1cM&feature=related

also this is cool....this the inside of a Tel'tak.. gee...it's really cramped in there :eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvqGCnpFZi4

RogueRanger
January 10th, 2011, 02:58 PM
that is soooo cool AuntyQ, what game is that, I gotta have it:lol:

And um no, we're in the dark and cloaked. It's about 3 hours before sunrise:);)

But we better land soon or we're gonna smell like poop:eek:

squirrely1
January 10th, 2011, 03:04 PM
More Tel'tak animations.... :D I'm just having a hayday with these :D *giggles*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbbEbWHGNTw&feature=related

This animation of the Tel'tak is awesome and gives you some idea of how it can hover.....so you can use the rings to transport down...I'm assuming we will land on the ground turn the engines off so we can use the side door.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlI1nEfOwwo&NR=1

squirrely1
January 10th, 2011, 03:31 PM
Ok and so the pilots in the F302's don't feel left out...here is an awesome vid to help you get in the groove for the mission...and around 2:47 you'll notice a Tel'tak hovering.....and doing some beaming thing :eek: anyone remember what that beaming thing was all about? :S Also I noticed the F-302's can land and take off from "earth".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=om_INoq857Q

ok last one...it's a cool 3D animation of the Deady (inside the hangar) as well as inside the command center....then shows the F302

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBmIR9QIQeg&NR=1

squirrely1
January 10th, 2011, 03:34 PM
that is soooo cool AuntyQ, what game is that, I gotta have it:lol:

And um no, we're in the dark and cloaked. It's about 3 hours before sunrise:);)

But we better land soon or we're gonna smell like poop:eek:

I have no idea what game that is...I just googled for Tel'tak and that is what I found on Youtube and yeah I know I'm working on a post now :P

TheLadyMore
January 10th, 2011, 04:24 PM
Wheres my Atlantis team?

RogueRanger
January 10th, 2011, 04:42 PM
I have no idea what game that is...I just googled for Tel'tak and that is what I found on Youtube and yeah I know I'm working on a post now :P

They look really awesome Aunty Q and it surely does give me goose bumps to see all that great Stargate action again, thanx and it also gives me a feel for what we're going to do:D

Wheres my Atlantis team?

I poked Pookey this morning LM and Ryn posted for the SG1 mission, give her time as I guess she's still not 100% yet. Who else, um Lorne aka Primus said he'll be back soon, he's skiing all over Europe atm. And I'm trying still to get someone permanent for Ronon as well, no luck so far, which is surprising given how popular he is:)

Vagabond Serpent
January 10th, 2011, 06:29 PM
I read the posts, so I'll give time till my evening for the rest to post in SG-4, then I'll do it myself, after long typing at work. :mad: :P Damn, how I wanna sleep and how I don't wanna work... :P :rolleyes:

RogueRanger
January 10th, 2011, 06:43 PM
i know how you feel Vad, I'm so tired I can barely keep awake and it's only 2:45pm:eek:

I hope you liked brat'ac's posts, I treid really hard to get the feel of him:)

TheLadyMore
January 10th, 2011, 06:44 PM
They look really awesome Aunty Q and it surely does give me goose bumps to see all that great Stargate action again, thanx and it also gives me a feel for what we're going to do:D

I poked Pookey this morning LM and Ryn posted for the SG1 mission, give her time as I guess she's still not 100% yet. Who else, um Lorne aka Primus said he'll be back soon, he's skiing all over Europe atm. And I'm trying still to get someone permanent for Ronon as well, no luck so far, which is surprising given how popular he is:)

Ryn I understand!

RogueRanger
January 10th, 2011, 07:03 PM
yeah she's got an excuse atm. Now AA (Janus) and Pookey don't though:S

oh there is a post for Laura Cadman though:D::D

Ryn
January 10th, 2011, 11:40 PM
Tried to work Atlantis out - but will try again today. Sorry for the wait and the holdup. Sometimes I can get in gear - like yesterday!:eek: - but there's days that it just won't work. :o Dunno what day it'll be today... :S Slept better though, so that's a plus. :)

*goes to, yes, you got it....:rolleyes:*

pookey
January 11th, 2011, 12:06 AM
Ok and so the pilots in the F302's don't feel left out...here is an awesome vid to help you get in the groove for the mission...and around 2:47 you'll notice a Tel'tak hovering.....and doing some beaming thing :eek: anyone remember what that beaming thing was all about? :S Also I noticed the F-302's can land and take off from "earth".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=om_INoq857Q

ok last one...it's a cool 3D animation of the Deady (inside the hangar) as well as inside the command center....then shows the F302

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBmIR9QIQeg&NR=1 the beam thing was something Jack created when he got taken over by the facehugger ancienty thing it was used to drill thro the ice, i think it was in the Lost City

yeah she's got an excuse atm. Now AA (Janus) and Pookey don't though:S

oh there is a post for Laura Cadman though:D::D:mckay: i does work tha knows :mckay: and im useless at thinking of things for mckay and zelenka to do:p but ive posted my crappy peice now:D

Ryn
January 11th, 2011, 12:20 AM
still have to watch all those awesome vids - but I posted for Ronon - and pooks *big hugs* you never make crappy pieces. :D

pookey
January 11th, 2011, 12:24 AM
your waaaayyyy to kind dear:lol: *hugs*:D So are we waiting for Janus to take the lead?

Ryn
January 11th, 2011, 12:27 AM
I've got no idea at this point hun I'm a crappy GM :P guess it's best if we wait till Mel comes back, but if you have big ideas feel free to post them :D.

pookey
January 11th, 2011, 12:37 AM
I believe Janus was going to take us to a hyperspace capable jumper so im not sure i can do anything till he takes us there, ill just wait until he shows, and post from there;)

Alteran of Atlantis
January 11th, 2011, 05:09 AM
Sorry I haven't really been on much, everyone...RL troubles with my family over the weekend and midterm exams are approaching, plus I have ten days to finish a whole online class so I'm freaking out :S

pookey
January 11th, 2011, 05:14 AM
AA, you take care dear and dont worry bout here *hugs*

Alteran of Atlantis
January 11th, 2011, 05:18 AM
AA, you take care dear and dont worry bout here *hugs*

Thanks :) It's been a bad weekend for me :( I posted a quick reply in the Atlantis thread just for now to keep things moving.

Vagabond Serpent
January 11th, 2011, 07:49 AM
I'm flat after a hard day... :S Permission to post early in the morn tomorrow (somewhat 10 hours later or so) after I had some sleep as I've day off work and uni tomorrow? :P

Ryn
January 11th, 2011, 07:55 AM
Permission granted.... I know and understand the sleep deprivation thing all too well.... :S

TheLadyMore
January 11th, 2011, 10:22 AM
Permission granted.... I know and understand the sleep deprivation thing all too well.... :S

Ditto have you ever heard of a wonderful event called NaNoWriMo

RogueRanger
January 11th, 2011, 11:09 AM
Tried to work Atlantis out - but will try again today. Sorry for the wait and the holdup. Sometimes I can get in gear - like yesterday!:eek: - but there's days that it just won't work. :o Dunno what day it'll be today... :S Slept better though, so that's a plus. :)

*goes to, yes, you got it....:rolleyes:*

:lol: I knew ya could Ryn:)

[/SPOILERS] the beam thing was something Jack created when he got taken over by the facehugger ancienty thing it was used to drill thro the ice, i think it was in the Lost City

:mckay: i does work tha knows :mckay: and im useless at thinking of things for mckay and zelenka to do:p but ive posted my crappy peice now:D

Aunty Pooks you never post crappy..ever:) I laugh though with everyone of them:lol:

your waaaayyyy to kind dear:lol: *hugs*:D So are we waiting for Janus to take the lead?

Thanks :) It's been a bad weekend for me :( I posted a quick reply in the Atlantis thread just for now to keep things moving.

There was too many posts to quote....that's what I get for living on the "other side" :lol:

But basically yes to all, anything you can do to keep it going for the others but never neglect RL because of our RP, it is for fun after all:D

Princess Awinita
January 11th, 2011, 12:20 PM
Gee... get married, have one fun night (first of Buddha alone knows how many!!) and have six pages of posts to go through just to say hi to everyone, amazing!

So....

Hi!

*poofs*

mad_gater
January 11th, 2011, 01:19 PM
well....been working all day on gathering info for my fraud case for Ebay....spent $20 on a 64 GB pendrive, a Kingston DT200....yeah....shoulda tipped me off right there but was too tempted by the apparent bargain....it comes today and low and behold I copy some stuff to it and right away I get problems reading and writing to it.....at one point windows was reporting that the 64 GB pendrive had folders on it from my data that were occupying 3.5 TB.....a rather impossible feat....something is definitely fishy.....well....learned my lesson.....that's the last pendrive I buy that ships from China....too many fraudsters over there building very convincing-looking counterfeit pendrives

mad_gater
January 11th, 2011, 01:20 PM
that particular seller on Ebay is getting his mik'ta reported to SOSFakeFlash too!!!! you don't defraud me and not get reported! :mad::mad:

RogueRanger
January 11th, 2011, 02:15 PM
Gee... get married, have one fun night (first of Buddha alone knows how many!!) and have six pages of posts to go through just to say hi to everyone, amazing!

So....

Hi!

*poofs* Where is our cake Sis???? :weiranime42: :) Congrats on your wonderful day:)

well....been working all day on gathering info for my fraud case for Ebay....spent $20 on a 64 GB pendrive, a Kingston DT200....yeah....shoulda tipped me off right there but was too tempted by the apparent bargain....it comes today and low and behold I copy some stuff to it and right away I get problems reading and writing to it.....at one point windows was reporting that the 64 GB pendrive had folders on it from my data that were occupying 3.5 TB.....a rather impossible feat....something is definitely fishy.....well....learned my lesson.....that's the last pendrive I buy that ships from China....too many fraudsters over there building very convincing-looking counterfeit pendrives

that particular seller on Ebay is getting his mik'ta reported to SOSFakeFlash too!!!! you don't defraud me and not get reported! :mad::mad:

:eek: Burnt fingers MG, I feel your pain:o

Princess Awinita
January 11th, 2011, 02:26 PM
MG: I heard about those fraudulent flashdrive sellers. They're just as bad as fake legit quiz scams (Silver Path for one example). If you're buying a flashdrive MG: I recommend Amazon, or store bought (Meijier if you got those stores, WalMart (known as Sellers to some of my fellow classmates at Beijing Opera) also sells them for pretty cheap)

Mel: Haha, no cake, (thank Buddha!) I hate wedding cake, thankfully Mark had a little chocolate cake (YUM!) he had baked for us to share.

RogueRanger
January 11th, 2011, 02:31 PM
choccy cake.....where's mine :weiranime42:

Oh and please can we have some Daedy action please.....:o

Princess Awinita
January 11th, 2011, 02:35 PM
Hmmm....

Make me a pair of sigs (contact Suse with the request as well would ya?) and an avatar of the picture you showed me. I think it merits both an avatar and a siggie :)

Hopefully within the hour I'll post.

*poofs for now*

RogueRanger
January 11th, 2011, 03:17 PM
You want an avi and siggy of same or a siggy for Sung? or Li??? :P

Princess Awinita
January 11th, 2011, 03:24 PM
You want an avi and siggy of same or a siggy for Sung? or Li??? :P
Ah.. no, the angel picture you sent me through VMs, silly nut!

RogueRanger
January 11th, 2011, 04:24 PM
right so avatar from angel and sig as well from same...sorry brain not working today Sis:lol:

Princess Awinita
January 11th, 2011, 04:29 PM
right so avatar from angel and sig as well from same...sorry brain not working today Sis:lol:
That is correct :)

RogueRanger
January 11th, 2011, 06:12 PM
oki SIs, I'll try and work something out for the sig, the avi is easy though, but later:)

mad_gater
January 11th, 2011, 08:16 PM
MG: I heard about those fraudulent flashdrive sellers. They're just as bad as fake legit quiz scams (Silver Path for one example). If you're buying a flashdrive MG: I recommend Amazon, or store bought (Meijier if you got those stores, WalMart (known as Sellers to some of my fellow classmates at Beijing Opera) also sells them for pretty cheap)

Mel: Haha, no cake, (thank Buddha!) I hate wedding cake, thankfully Mark had a little chocolate cake (YUM!) he had baked for us to share.

yeah.....I know now to not trust things like computer equipment to Ebay sellers....I doubt even Fr. Sheen would be very forgiving in this instance either....:P:D

Fr. Sheen would probably swear so much having received such a product that HE'D probably have to go to confession....:lol:

RogueRanger
January 11th, 2011, 08:38 PM
he could tell the Admiral and then the Admiral could nuke the site from orbit for him MG, oh btw I think you should move Fr Sheen back to the hangar or maybe the bridge:D

Princess Awinita
January 12th, 2011, 09:40 AM
MG: I recommend using either Amazon or Overstock, the people there are trusted enough for me, also I agree with Mel, I think Fr Sheen would be best placed to the Bridge of the Daedalus.

I wonder something.... nah, best ot keep that ship in my stories I think

mad_gater
January 12th, 2011, 10:09 AM
MG: I recommend using either Amazon or Overstock, the people there are trusted enough for me, also I agree with Mel, I think Fr Sheen would be best placed to the Bridge of the Daedalus.

I've actually used Overstock in the past....but like I said....was looking for a bargain on high capacity flash memory.....bu my bargain hunting kinda backfired in this instance....I opened a case with Ebay's resolution center though and in my description of the event and even included a copy of the report generated by a program called "H2testw" which is a program that tests things like USB drives for defects. Needless to say that program will be my new best friend the next time I see a bargain I can't pass up....:P:D

the program basically found that pretty much the whole drive except for maybe 475 MB was defective.....probably a counterfeit built either with an elaborate aliased memory trick or just with substandard flash memory

Ryn
January 12th, 2011, 10:23 AM
*puts GM hat on for just this* Guys ... my eyes are glazing over with all that technobabble .... keep this thread on topic please :) take it to VM or PM if you must exchange things, thank you!

*takes off GM hat*

back to play!!! :D

RogueRanger
January 12th, 2011, 11:14 AM

What???? :lol:

*puts GM hat on for just this* Guys ... my eyes are glazing over with all that technobabble .... keep this thread on topic please :) take it to VM or PM if you must exchange things, thank you!

*takes off GM hat*

back to play!!! :D

Thank you madame secretary :sam43: my words exactly. I'll be posting in the FAQ and Update thread some important news so please have a looksee:)

Ryn
January 12th, 2011, 12:07 PM
*scraps the s-word in there (the one right after madame) :P* I hate that word :P bah, in the bin with it! :D

Princess Awinita
January 12th, 2011, 12:27 PM
What???? :lol:
A starship of my own making

RogueRanger
January 12th, 2011, 12:30 PM
*scraps the s-word in there (the one right after madame) :P* I hate that word :P bah, in the bin with it! :D

:lol: I could of said *sexetary* :P

A starship of my own making

in a word...NO :P

Gifts for the bride:)

http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/awinitasiggy.jpg

http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/awinitaavvy.jpg

pookey
January 12th, 2011, 12:31 PM
Yo Mel, they are cool:D

Princess Awinita
January 12th, 2011, 12:33 PM
in a word...NO :P

Gifts for the bride:)

http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/awinitasiggy.jpg

http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/awinitaavvy.jpg
But, but.. I didn't even tell the starship's name yet *cries*

*perks up* OOOOoooooOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAaaaaaAAAAa PRETTY :D snerches

RogueRanger
January 12th, 2011, 12:35 PM
Yo Mel, they are cool:D

Thnx Aunty Pookey I'm thinking about a Radek one for you:lol:

But, but.. I didn't even tell the starship's name yet *cries*

*perks up* OOOOoooooOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAaaaaaAAAAa PRETTY :D snerches

They are your sis with my pleasure :)

pookey
January 12th, 2011, 01:07 PM
Thnx Aunty Pookey I'm thinking about a Radek one for you:lol::eek: :D:D cool

TheLadyMore
January 12th, 2011, 04:35 PM
Aunty Pookey BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

RogueRanger
January 12th, 2011, 04:45 PM
:eek: :D:D cool

:indeed: Sort of like "Action Zelenka" :lol:

Aunty Pookey BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Yep Pookey is our matron aunt here:D and we love her cos if ever you're down she will amke you laugh until you wet yourself, Aunty Suze can do that to you as well:lol:

Princess Awinita
January 12th, 2011, 07:03 PM
There, all caught up as best I can be. even posted in the fortheheckofit thread too :)

RogueRanger
January 12th, 2011, 09:06 PM
:lol: I saw. I'm a bit tired so if anyone is waiting on me I'll catch up tomorrow, it's been so busy here today *nods off to sleep*

O-o Sis ,dad has lost his bet:lol:

Ryn
January 13th, 2011, 05:54 AM
What bet would that be and which sis are you referring to? :D just curious!

Princess Awinita
January 13th, 2011, 07:59 AM
@!Ryn: That bet was between Mel and her Diae about my changing my siggy, it appears that at first The Admiral won, but then he lost, so both actually won

RogueRanger
January 13th, 2011, 01:24 PM
^^^ hehehhehe awesomely :lol:

Princess Awinita
January 13th, 2011, 03:18 PM
Now I'm confused.

When the mission for those on t he Daedalus is begun, where do we post the fighters battle scene exactly? do we have to crosspost between the Hammond & Daedalus, or is there a new thread made for the space battles ?

RogueRanger
January 13th, 2011, 03:51 PM
I've been thinking about it Sis, Aunt Suze and Ryn told me a while ago

we should post the fighter mission in the SG1~SG3 LA missions thread and cross post the coms conversations to the two ships, I think that will work best. We desperately need someone who is not part of this mssion to take over Caldwell though...any ideas,

someone new would be cool:)

Princess Awinita
January 13th, 2011, 03:54 PM
Hmmm... I could take on Caldwell... but not sure yet, thought about it though

Hank, possible, I'm already doing him in the spinoff, that is a good thread to have on hand if one is bored out of their mind and waiting on others over weekend

RogueRanger
January 13th, 2011, 04:35 PM
thnx SIs, but once we start you'll have your hands full ...literally flying the mssion with your charries. And it would be a good part to play for someone new cos they'd be mainly saying things like "Copy that Jade wing, two bogies down" and stuff like that:lol:

Princess Awinita
January 13th, 2011, 04:41 PM
Well, Jade Wing = JJ, Rufis, Sian, Spook, Sung, and Tank. At least I'm under that assumption, Sian can do tailcover for the Admiral if he confirms the offer, or tells her to stay with Jade Wing.

It how it works in my mind at least

puddlejumperOZ
January 13th, 2011, 08:33 PM
FYI kids the wager was merely a ploy:jack_new15:

I was under the assumption Tank was Spooks wing along with her new guy, oh and welcome to the fun house SGC

Princess Awinita
January 13th, 2011, 10:41 PM
FYI kids the wager was merely a ploy:jack_new15:

I was under the assumption Tank was Spooks wing along with her new guy, oh and welcome to the fun house SGC
Well, the Wing assignments kept getting changed and rechangedm and u nchanged so many times I finally said ot myself, Heck with it, Jade Wing = the names I listed. Just to keep things as simple as I could really :)

Ryn
January 14th, 2011, 12:57 AM
Yeah, in the beginning I thought Tank was assigned to the Hammond, but it's Daedy now, I know... :o

Oh, if anyone is waiting on a post from me, please VM, I'm waiting on other peeps myself :P.

Taking it slow today, brain is all confluffled for some reason:o.

TheLadyMore
January 14th, 2011, 12:41 PM
Yeah, in the beginning I thought Tank was assigned to the Hammond, but it's Daedy now, I know... :o

Oh, if anyone is waiting on a post from me, please VM, I'm waiting on other peeps myself :P.

Taking it slow today, brain is all confluffled for some reason:o.

Welcome to the lady More's World....

Execpt she gets many migranes

RogueRanger
January 14th, 2011, 12:51 PM
^^^ lols everyone...I just get a futz in my brain:eek:

Princess Awinita
January 14th, 2011, 12:57 PM
^^^ lols everyone...I just get a futz in my brain:eek:
I normally have a brainfart, or just a simple 'Brain and muse have gone to the Bahamas, will be back in a week' note on my pillow

TheLadyMore
January 14th, 2011, 02:26 PM
Some SGA Humor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMGQi_NNflI

RogueRanger
January 14th, 2011, 02:41 PM
:lol: LM but he's the wrong colour :sam43:

TheLadyMore
January 14th, 2011, 02:48 PM
:lol: LM but he's the wrong colour :sam43:

He's Eminem only better!

RogueRanger
January 14th, 2011, 03:14 PM
:indeed: tho I can't stand rap:eek: Country girl here:)

TTFN guys, see ya mondaze, take care:D

*hugz all*

Ryn
January 14th, 2011, 11:15 PM
David is adorkable, I follow him on Twitter (http://twitter.com/dhewlett) :D (in RSS feed, I don't have a Tweet account :o). Loved the little thing on 0:35ish where he points at his jacket and I think it's utterly cool he got to keep said jacket!!! :D

TheLadyMore
January 15th, 2011, 07:10 AM
David is adorkable, I follow him on Twitter (http://twitter.com/dhewlett) :D (in RSS feed, I don't have a Tweet account :o). Loved the little thing on 0:35ish where he points at his jacket and I think it's utterly cool he got to keep said jacket!!! :D

Omfg David Hewlett's twitter makes my life! He is halirious!

clauz89
January 15th, 2011, 12:26 PM
Just an info about LA mission: who has been greened of the Hammond wing? Starbreaker only, or the whole wing? :o

RogueRanger
January 16th, 2011, 12:54 PM

he has a Twitter:lol: *must see*

Omfg David Hewlett's twitter makes my life! He is halirious!

He is hilarious especially as Merideth:P

Just an info about LA mission: who has been greened of the Hammond wing? Starbreaker only, or the whole wing? :o

I'll write it up Clau that the Yellowshirt boss clears them all one by one:D:D

Will have to do same on Daedy:D:D

TheLadyMore
January 16th, 2011, 01:23 PM
While we're on the subject of Mckay:

A little humorous Rodney PicFic For y'all based off this movie reference I saw it and thought of this crack idea:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3NFOMHDFzg

McKay Fulfills a Dare

It is a spooky dark night and McKay is walking to an old spooky mansion:

http://i426.photobucket.com/albums/pp342/Clumsyxheartx3/McKay%20Thunkage/normal_atl_116_1191.jpg

:mckay:: Why Me Why do I have to do this? SHEPPARD'S THE BRAVE ONE!!
McKay is at the door hesistantly he closes his eyes and knocks.

http://i426.photobucket.com/albums/pp342/Clumsyxheartx3/McKay%20Thunkage/normal_atl_116_1122.jpg

The door opens and Atlantis' old enemy Acastus Kolya emerges from the doorway and he is not amused
Kolya: WELL?!

http://i426.photobucket.com/albums/pp342/Clumsyxheartx3/McKay%20Thunkage/normal_atl_116_1241.jpg

:mckay:: I-I- I HATE YOU MR. BROKOFF! *throws a bag of flour at Kolya and runs away screaming*

http://i426.photobucket.com/albums/pp342/Clumsyxheartx3/McKay%20Thunkage/normal_atl_116_1242.jpg

Kolya: *brushes flour off his face* I am not even going to ask!

RogueRanger
January 16th, 2011, 03:00 PM
:lol: That is sooooooooo funny, I love anything like that with Rondeyev:lol:

Princess Awinita
January 16th, 2011, 03:07 PM
heh

Hey mel, remember our debate over what the Furlings were? well, In one of my stories, several of them actually, Rodney actuallys geta a date with one because of their computers and technology, talk about a happy Canadian!

TheLadyMore
January 16th, 2011, 03:43 PM
:lol: That is sooooooooo funny, I love anything like that with Rondeyev:lol:

Anything with Rodney in it is funny, anything with Kolya in it is funnier!

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2011/1/16/002a1fba-30f1-4408-9be3-ca3b86ef0263.jpg

mad_gater
January 16th, 2011, 04:07 PM
heh

Hey mel, remember our debate over what the Furlings were? well, In one of my stories, several of them actually, Rodney actuallys geta a date with one because of their computers and technology, talk about a happy Canadian!

I wouldn't even believe that any woman would actually WANT to date a guy that full of chutzpah.....:P:D

Princess Awinita
January 16th, 2011, 04:16 PM
I wouldn't even believe that any woman would actually WANT to date a guy that full of chutzpah.....:P:D
Heh, true, but then again, in my Ascension War series, Rodney pretty much falls head over heels over a seven foot tall feline woman who fell for him because of his like for computers, and the fact that the Felinus have macghines that would make evne the Grid pale in comparson.

What is more, in book two of my fanfic series, Snowmane and Rodney both go to the Grid to finalise a program to use against their enemies (not the Asurans mind you, the Felinus already took care of them). It takes on a little bit of i, Robot though, in terms of a scene at least, then a little later has a mentioning between John and Rodney about Rodney's dating habits.

So trhat said, in Teyilia's universe in the spin off thread, yeah, Rodney's in love with Teyilia's cousin Snowmane, a seven foot tall white furred Feline woman with a bad computer habit.... worse then Rodney's btw, in fact it might be her fault of sending Layla to Tey and the gang O.o

RogueRanger
January 16th, 2011, 04:18 PM
heh

Rodney woul dbe happy around anything plugged in:lol:

Anything with Rodney in it is funny, anything with Kolya in it is funnier!

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2011/1/16/002a1fba-30f1-4408-9be3-ca3b86ef0263.jpg

:indeed: LM :lol:

OMG a priest speaking Yiddish:eek:

TheLadyMore
January 16th, 2011, 04:38 PM
OMG a priest speaking Yiddish:eek:

I thought I was the Jewish Yiddish Speaker around here I guess I am not alone :lol:

mad_gater
January 16th, 2011, 04:49 PM
:lol: - picked up a couple here and there....mainly because in the ST: SCE novels the captain of the SCE vessel, the USS da Vinci....is Jewish....:P:D

Alteran of Atlantis
January 16th, 2011, 04:51 PM
Jeez, finally replied. :P *bangs head against wall* :p

Princess Awinita
January 16th, 2011, 04:57 PM
durk....

My mind is starting to narrow its focus only to writing, I have planned early this week to work on a story of mine to at least finish it and start two more. So now my muse is slowly narrowing its focus to work on writing all three items, finishing one story, (got about six or seven total scenes to work on of the last chapter of a story, then a prolouge piece and two chapters for another story, then a extensive finely detailed story for Warhammer)

so posting in anywhere on GW will be limited to certain areas at best guys >.<

At least I posted to those that require it, am now waiting on a few folks.....

RogueRanger
January 16th, 2011, 05:31 PM
I thought I was the Jewish Yiddish Speaker around here I guess I am not alone :lol:

stupid Bing translator doesn't have yiddish...:mad: “oy vey iz mir”

:lol: - picked up a couple here and there....mainly because in the ST: SCE novels the captain of the SCE vessel, the USS da Vinci....is Jewish....:P:D

D'oh :lol:

Jeez, finally replied. :P *bangs head against wall* :p

AA don't do that you might damage said wall:sam43:

durk....

My mind is starting to narrow its focus only to writing, I have planned early this week to work on a story of mine to at least finish it and start two more. So now my muse is slowly narrowing its focus to work on writing all three items, finishing one story, (got about six or seven total scenes to work on of the last chapter of a story, then a prolouge piece and two chapters for another story, then a extensive finely detailed story for Warhammer)

so posting in anywhere on GW will be limited to certain areas at best guys >.<

At least I posted to those that require it, am now waiting on a few folks.....

For moi???? I dunno I'm waiting on Foley to get his charrie back to the Daedy:eek:

Vagabond Serpent
January 16th, 2011, 06:55 PM
stupid Bing translator doesn't have yiddish...:mad: “oy vey iz mir”

А таки чего ви хотели? :P Speak Russian with Jewish accent instead, half of Israel speaks it too. :lol:

RogueRanger
January 16th, 2011, 07:39 PM
:lol: I bet..O-o ahem Vad, I think there are some Russian pilots asleep on the Daedy:P

Princess Awinita
January 16th, 2011, 07:39 PM
Bing translate is useless, usegoogle or babylfish or howeveritspelled.

am I the only one seeing a scrollbar in V's post ?

Princess Awinita
January 16th, 2011, 07:44 PM
btw; howeveritisspelled I made up, I have no idea if it is a real site or not

Though I'd not be surprised if it was a real site

Vagabond Serpent
January 16th, 2011, 08:06 PM
I'll awake them after my today exam. :P Today we've an exercise in handing in crap for excellent marks. :P :P

RogueRanger
January 16th, 2011, 08:34 PM
Bing translate is useless, usegoogle or babylfish or howeveritspelled.

am I the only one seeing a scrollbar in V's post ?

Babylon, it's ok but not as accurate as Bing with some languages, there are lot's of them but many are not user friendly:lol: No I see it to:eek:

btw; howeveritisspelled I made up, I have no idea if it is a real site or not

Though I'd not be surprised if it was a real site
prolly is :P

I'll awake them after my today exam. :P Today we've an exercise in handing in crap for excellent marks. :P :P

that's different :lol:

pookey
January 16th, 2011, 08:37 PM
i see no scroll bar:p

Princess Awinita
January 16th, 2011, 08:55 PM
Ryn; I am refferingto post number 2376, under the post number on the righthand side of the forum.

Mel sees it too, OK good I'm not alone, thankfully I'd already reported it

pookey
January 16th, 2011, 09:04 PM
Ryn:eek: but i is pookey:eek: or i was last time i checked:p its V's post your referring to, and no i dont see it;)

RogueRanger
January 16th, 2011, 09:15 PM
i see no scroll bar:p

it is there on the right hand side of his post Aunty:D :eek:

Ryn; I am refferingto post number 2376, under the post number on the righthand side of the forum.

Mel sees it too, OK good I'm not alone, thankfully I'd already reported it

*we are not alone* :weiranime42: :lol:

Ryn:eek: but i is pookey:eek: or i was last time i checked:p its V's post your referring to, and no i dont see it;)

I think it's time for her to go to bed...oh wait she's already there with MArk, perhaps she should get out of bed then:sam43:

squirrely1
January 16th, 2011, 09:32 PM
Sorry gang.....brain is fried... I will post in the morning I promise :S I'm just having a rough week :S :(

Ryn
January 16th, 2011, 11:44 PM
*wakes* Mwu... wha? did I hear my name? :P

sleep = still crap. :mckay:

Vagabond Serpent
January 17th, 2011, 03:14 AM
Hey! What's wrong with my sig? :P I spent 20 mins playing with pics, sizes and fonts to make it all visible! :eek:

Ryn
January 17th, 2011, 03:20 AM
Who said anything about your sig? :S

Vagabond Serpent
January 17th, 2011, 03:22 AM
~ last 10 posts they were discussing my sig. :P

Ryn
January 17th, 2011, 03:25 AM
I don't know but I don't think it was about your sig, only about there being a scrollbar in your post or not and some confusion about pookey and me :D

Vagabond Serpent
January 17th, 2011, 03:26 AM
It was exactly about my post, my sig, and Princess confused you with Pookey while talking over my sig. :P

Ryn
January 17th, 2011, 03:29 AM
Okaaaay... well I'm sure once they come back on, they'll clarify.... my brain isn't working right at the moment.... should you have a magical sleep-inducing thingy, please asgardbeam it over asap, thankyou :D

Vagabond Serpent
January 17th, 2011, 03:32 AM
try listening to our quantum physics lecturer recordings or reading my conspects I TRIED to write to down. :P He's the champion of summoning sleeping kingdom - if you don't wanna sleep, you'd better chew a gum to keep your brain thinking it's meal time, not bed time. :lol:

Ryn
January 17th, 2011, 03:37 AM
:lol: ok I'll fetch me a ticket to Engels asap then :P :P

sorry to nag about it, it's really bothering me and well, I'll just *have* to take those sleeping pills I got and I'm just terrified.... which is weird since I have no such fears about painkillers :o.

OK I'll stop now uhhh, sorry about lame rp'ing from me lately *points to above reasons* :o.

and YAY Jim Parsons won a Golden Globe last night! for playing Sheldon, obviously :P :D :D *is insanely happy about that* :D

squirrely1
January 17th, 2011, 05:25 AM
Sorry to hear about your sleep disturbances Ryn :( Hey there are some natural herbs that can help you... Melatonin (http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/melatonin/NS_patient-melatonin)for one. It doesn't keep you asleep but can help you get to sleep. :cool:

Anyways guys....I'm here... and feeling better.....so off to post now :D

Ryn
January 17th, 2011, 06:28 AM
*hugz* thanks for the suggestion! and yay for feelin' better n posting, I always love them posts :D *more hugz* :D

Alteran of Atlantis
January 17th, 2011, 06:33 AM
Sorry to hear about your sleep disturbances Ryn :( Hey there are some natural herbs that can help you... Melatonin (http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/melatonin/NS_patient-melatonin)for one. It doesn't keep you asleep but can help you get to sleep. :cool:

That's really interesting...yay for natural medicines! :D

mad_gater
January 17th, 2011, 06:58 AM

actually at Walmart I did find a brand that sold 10 mg melatonin tablets in a time-release form....where 5 mg releases right away to help you fall asleep and the other 5 mg. releases slowly to help you stay asleep

mad_gater
January 17th, 2011, 06:59 AM

indeed...and with melatonin tablets costing only like 8 bucks for 120 tablets in most cases, these natural sleep aids are much cheaper per dose than those sleep aids made out of Diphenhydramine HCl...:):)

Ryn
January 17th, 2011, 07:04 AM
*goes back to her jigsaw puzzle* maybe that'll put me back to sleep later.... :P

Anyone else posting? ;)

squirrely1
January 17th, 2011, 07:43 AM
*hugz* thanks for the suggestion! and yay for feelin' better n posting, I always love them posts :D *more hugz* :D
you're welcome :D And thanks :o I enjoy your posts too....actually I'm enjoying everyone posts....this is fun! :D

Yeah I know ;) Much cheaper and better for you.

actually at Walmart I did find a brand that sold 10 mg melatonin tablets in a time-release form....where 5 mg releases right away to help you fall asleep and the other 5 mg. releases slowly to help you stay asleep

oh awesome...have to check into that...my son is on the 3 mg tabs but he takes 2 so he gets 6mgs to get to sleep.

anyway....back on topic.. I just posted in the Hammond thread and I feel a little amateurish at all this flight talk and stuff. Trying to do some research as I go so I don't sound like a complete idiot... I couldn't find out if they engaged the Rocket Booster engine for take off so I did it anyway....cuz this vid shows O'Neil using it for take off so I thought WTF.. I'd use it too. If I'm wrong someone tell me. I know there are two Ion based Aerospike engines that they use for basic flight...and Rocket booster is for interstellar flight (hyperspace) but I just didn't know if the Rocket was needed for take offs :S So I just fudged it :eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1MaKxN9QCM&feature=related

Never mind.. I just realized I was looking at it wrong and the rocket booster is NOT needed for take off it is only used to hyperspace or leaving the atmosphere....I guess I need to edit my post.

*runs to edit* :S The twin Aerospike engines are sufficient for launching the craft.

Ryn
January 17th, 2011, 07:51 AM
Love it hun anyway, at least you do your research, I'm a lazy bum! :o :D

greened the RP post :cool:

squirrely1
January 17th, 2011, 08:07 AM

Oh thanks :D And no you are not a lazy bum :P I usually don't research stuff and I can only do it today cuz I'm off work :D But I need to go get something done :S

RogueRanger
January 17th, 2011, 10:48 AM

It's all relative Aunty Suze, we post when we can and when we feel that we are able to. My first rule of RPing is RL comes first and our health. :D

As to sleeping with natural herbs, Ryn be careful that what you get is natural and not a manufactured clone, there are lots of them and they are no better than prescription meds. But yes Melatonin is good as is passionflower:D

It's the only way to fly...oh wait thats something else:lol:

*goes back to her jigsaw puzzle* maybe that'll put me back to sleep later.... :P

Anyone else posting? ;)

will be shortly:D

I spend prolly 50% of my RP time doing research:lol:

Princess Awinita
January 17th, 2011, 11:48 AM
V; no, we were talking about your POST, not your sig, your sig is fine, it was actually MY sig I was wondering about the background of it feels very..... Tron like to me, which is perfect for my theme :D

Now then, For those o f you wondering, if one p;osts a single line of test, then posts a smilie face below it, a scrollbar appears on the right side of the screen underneath the post number, but it only scrolls so far. It may be a bug as far as I can tell

TheLadyMore
January 17th, 2011, 12:13 PM

Anyone else posting? ;)

Atlantis is still waiting!

Ryn
January 17th, 2011, 12:20 PM
I think I'll try half a pill of what my doctor gave me... I won't start stuff I don't know a thing about! :eek:

See, V, told ya it wasn't your sig! :P

LadyMore, I'll have a look at the thread, can't promise a post now, but will see what Ronon says.

As for the new Wraith character... :eek: Ronon better not meet him face to face :lol:

clauz89
January 17th, 2011, 12:25 PM
Sleeping pills?! someone else has problem with insomnia? *raises hand*

Ryn
January 17th, 2011, 12:49 PM
Yes, me has insomnia lately, long story, spent time in hospital (it's been over a month now), they did neuro check-ups every two hours during night and day for the whole two weeks I stayed there, so, naturally, no more sleeping 8 hrs or so in a row anymore...:mckay: I'll shut up about it now, I promise!!! :D

Posted in two threads, bit confluffled about Connor and what he's supposed to be doing, but that'll get solved in the morning I am sure.

Guess we'll need to post in the LA mission thread now once the planes are airb...- um, no,- space borne? :S :o

Oh and Suze - I watched Avalon part one this week, and it has a really cool scene of Mitchell giving a sitrep talk to his 302 pilots so if you feel the need to look that up on youtube go ahead :D that episode is also worth watching for research about 302 flight! :D

RogueRanger
January 17th, 2011, 01:49 PM
Atlantis is still waiting!

I know, we are seriously lagging there. I can't do any more charried myself and most of you are already over taxed so I will try and find at least two more peeps to at least take up Lorne and Ronon for you. I'll temp Lorne if I have some time though.:(

I think I'll try half a pill of what my doctor gave me... I won't start stuff I don't know a thing about! :eek:

LadyMore, I'll have a look at the thread, can't promise a post now, but will see what Ronon says.

As for the new Wraith character... :eek: Ronon better not meet him face to face :lol:

:lol: If I need sleep, I'll sit next to dad and watch American football:lol:

Oh and a word peeps/ I DO NOT WANT to see any antagonism here or on any thread with our Wraithy friends, I want them to feel welcome here and I should not have to say this, but I will say it only once. Any infractions at all and only one warning will be given. Sorry to sound harsh but this also comes from the mods. It applies equally to when the SGU threads. And for our Wraithy friends, New Seasons is running as close to canon as possible, yes there will be losses and I know some of you are unsure about that. None of your created Wraith will be killed off unless you chose to, any losses on either side will come from random NPC's for that purpose, though wounding is ok:)

Sleeping pills?! someone else has problem with insomnia? *raises hand*

I used to, not anymore. I exercise a lot and now I sleep mostly like a baby:D

Yes, me has insomnia lately, long story, spent time in hospital (it's been over a month now), they did neuro check-ups every two hours during night and day for the whole two weeks I stayed there, so, naturally, no more sleeping 8 hrs or so in a row anymore...:mckay: I'll shut up about it now, I promise!!! :D

Posted in two threads, bit confluffled about Connor and what he's supposed to be doing, but that'll get solved in the morning I am sure.

Guess we'll need to post in the LA mission thread now once the planes are airb...- um, no,- space borne? :S :o

Oh and Suze - I watched Avalon part one this week, and it has a really cool scene of Mitchell giving a sitrep talk to his 302 pilots so if you feel the need to look that up on youtube go ahead :D that episode is also worth watching for research about 302 flight! :D

YouTube is our friend for Stargate research:D And we'll shift the pilots to the LA thread once we have most of them launched and Sam and Caldwell has given them the bon voyage:D

Princess Awinita
January 17th, 2011, 05:29 PM
Waiting on two people (actually three, but woh is counting ?) Basically Jade three (Sian) is awaiting the Admirals relpy regarding Tank not to mention the Admirals taking to the black, (she'll follow his lead after all she is his tailgunner/tailguard).

Same for Rufis waiting of Spook to reply to her 'imagination' over radio, and same for Sung and JJ to take to the air,

Basically the numbers for Jade are as follows. Jade 1 = Rufis, Jade 2 = Sung, Jade 3 = Sian, (Jade four is normally Sian, when Col Song is in command of the wing onboard the ST, in which case Rufis would be Jade 2, and Sung Jade 3)

TheLadyMore
January 17th, 2011, 07:29 PM

As long as Kolya doesnt rise from the dead, Kidnaps that wraith and Sheppard and makes the wraith feed off Sheppard we're all good.

(Though Kolya rising from the dead sounds appealing!)

puddlejumperOZ
January 17th, 2011, 07:43 PM
Waiting on two people (actually three, but woh is counting ?) Basically Jade three (Sian) is awaiting the Admirals relpy regarding Tank not to mention the Admirals taking to the black, (she'll follow his lead after all she is his tailgunner/tailguard).

Same for Rufis waiting of Spook to reply to her 'imagination' over radio, and same for Sung and JJ to take to the air,

Basically the numbers for Jade are as follows. Jade 1 = Rufis, Jade 2 = Sung, Jade 3 = Sian, (Jade four is normally Sian, when Col Song is in command of the wing onboard the ST, in which case Rufis would be Jade 2, and Sung Jade 3)

I think I replied to that didn't I Princess....if not post the link for your post and I'll respond.

As long as Kolya doesnt rise from the dead, Kidnaps that wraith and Sheppard and makes the wraith feed off Sheppard we're all good.

Kolya....I did not in anyway shape or form like that fellow. Though he was a good villain though. :lol:
(Though Kolya rising from the dead sounds appealing!)

Princess Awinita
January 17th, 2011, 07:53 PM
I think I replied to that didn't I Princess....if not post the link for your post and I'll respond.
Well, Sian overheard the Admiral mention his wonderment of where Tank was, she replied over the radio saying she had him on her targeting screen heading for the Daedalus. Since she is also your wingman and backup, she's pretty much out directly behind you I assume ?

puddlejumperOZ
January 17th, 2011, 08:50 PM
I added another post there, it's a bit out of order but it'll be ok, off you go then:)

Princess Awinita
January 17th, 2011, 09:02 PM
I added another post there, it's a bit out of order but it'll be ok, off you go then:)
Funny thing, Sian and Sung are already both sealed within their respective fighters ;)

Otherwise great! Should have a post in an hour, I hope

Vagabond Serpent
January 17th, 2011, 09:12 PM
How are you all this fine morning? :D

VS just awoke after... 10 hours of sleeping. :P

Now he's off to some posting. :D

RogueRanger
January 17th, 2011, 09:34 PM
pots away little brother I'll catch up in the morning..too tired now...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

nighty night all:)

Princess Awinita
January 17th, 2011, 09:44 PM
why skeep? it is only 143 in the afternoon....

wait you mean you are braindead mel ? it happens to the best of us, even good writers (I bet Tolkien had his fair share of braindeadness)

Ryn
January 18th, 2011, 12:33 AM
I know, we are seriously lagging there. I can't do any more charried myself and most of you are already over taxed so I will try and find at least two more peeps to at least take up Lorne and Ronon for you. I'll temp Lorne if I have some time though.:(

Oh and a word peeps/ I DO NOT WANT to see any antagonism here or on any thread with our Wraithy friends, I want them to feel welcome here and I should not have to say this, but I will say it only once. Any infractions at all and only one warning will be given. Sorry to sound harsh but this also comes from the mods. It applies equally to when the SGU threads. And for our Wraithy friends, New Seasons is running as close to canon as possible, yes there will be losses and I know some of you are unsure about that. None of your created Wraith will be killed off unless you chose to, any losses on either side will come from random NPC's for that purpose, though wounding is ok:)

I could take on Lorne if need be...

And yes ma'am, I will grudgingly welcome them new Wraithies, ma'am :P
Not fond of Wraith, but well, so far the experiences with their peeps have been good, so I trust you with bringing in more good crowd :D

How are you all this fine morning? :D

VS just awoke after... 10 hours of sleeping. :P

Now he's off to some posting. :D

You're trying to make me jealous aren't you? :P

Oh Mel and if there are 16 planes per cruiser then I think I am missing out on one flight, what is the last one called, does anyone know? (yes there's 4 birds with Alpha flight too, but haven't worked out names and stuff for the other two pilots there :o) I only got Alpha, Lima and Foxtrot as squad names. :o

Draygon
January 18th, 2011, 03:51 AM
Just a warning, I'm back at uni now where the internet hates me,I hate mykeyboard and my department hates teh idea of us havign 'free time' :P So if I'm not around, it'll bbecause of one of those.

pookey
January 18th, 2011, 05:30 AM
Dray:D hello:D

Alteran of Atlantis
January 18th, 2011, 05:34 AM
...do you people ever sleep? :p

TheLadyMore
January 18th, 2011, 07:05 AM

No.....Do you?

:lol: JK

Ryn
January 18th, 2011, 07:39 AM
That's a touchy subject around here... :P

Rudy Pena
January 18th, 2011, 07:49 AM
That's a touchy subject around here... :P

Yes it is, now we must proceed with extreme caution. :P

Alteran of Atlantis
January 18th, 2011, 08:18 AM
Yes it is, now we must proceed with extreme caution. :P

Pffft. Caution is for wussies. :p

clauz89
January 18th, 2011, 08:49 AM

unfortunately, not enough.....
this morning I've fallen asleep during classes:eek::eek:

Isolde
January 18th, 2011, 08:56 AM
As the newly crowned GM of the Wraith section of the RPG, I thought I would add my voice to that of Mel's, which is if anybody steps outta line, then I will exercise what slapping power I have and make certain you get a ringing one round the earhole. OK?

*rubs hands* MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA... *cough* :o

Anyhoo... Even Wraith need love. :D

Thank you.

pookey
January 18th, 2011, 09:05 AM
and Mel thinks its us that needs watching:eek: :p Hello:D *sucks up to wraithie before she sucks up to me:eek::D:D:D

Ryn
January 18th, 2011, 09:07 AM
Yes, I think she's opened up the Pandorica! :eek:

Draco-Stellaris
January 18th, 2011, 10:37 AM
*waves*

Hello everyone. :) Since I already posted my char bio with Mel's permission I thought I'd pluck up some courage and step in. Some of you know me from around GW, most people call me DS or Draco.

A word on the touchy subject: I'm fully aware most people think of the Wraith as the bad guys and it's the way they're portrayed in the shows so my role playing will stick to canon. That does not mean I as a real life person am a human-hating weirdo (well, weirdo I am in fact, but I don't hate humans, you get the gist. :P). If I should post anything that upsets you guys don't hesitate to let me know and I'll adjust my style. That said I'm looking forward to meet you and your characters in the game. :D

pookey
January 18th, 2011, 10:46 AM
welcome :Draco:D

Trillian52
January 18th, 2011, 10:52 AM
Hello DS, nice to see you over here. I've been trying to write Todd true to canon but he has been getting a little lonely! :)

WraithTech
January 18th, 2011, 10:57 AM
*waves hello too*

I will also be roleplaying a Wraith character on Todd's hive.

Many of you are familiar from around the Free Green thread, the Rail Fans thread, ABC games, and so forth.

It will be great to be a part of Todd's hive, working with the Lanteans, and I look forward to creating some fun adventures with involving a cyborg and the Pasgard! :D

RogueRanger
January 18th, 2011, 11:50 AM
I could take on Lorne if need be...

And yes ma'am, I will grudgingly welcome them new Wraithies, ma'am :P
Not fond of Wraith, but well, so far the experiences with their peeps have been good, so I trust you with bringing in more good crowd :D

You're trying to make me jealous aren't you? :P

Oh Mel and if there are 16 planes per cruiser then I think I am missing out on one flight, what is the last one called, does anyone know? (yes there's 4 birds with Alpha flight too, but haven't worked out names and stuff for the other two pilots there :o) I only got Alpha, Lima and Foxtrot as squad names. :o

Ryn you already have so much on your plate.....I would love it if you could, but only if and when we can get someone permanent for Lorne:)

Our Wraithy friends are like kitty kats, independant, but adorable...with claws:P

As per VM, Zulu will do:D

Just a warning, I'm back at uni now where the internet hates me,I hate mykeyboard and my department hates teh idea of us havign 'free time' :P So if I'm not around, it'll bbecause of one of those.

Hmmm, Dray we are going to have to fix that, quit Uni and get a job at Debenhams:sam43:

As the newly crowned GM of the Wraith section of the RPG, I thought I would add my voice to that of Mel's, which is if anybody steps outta line, then I will exercise what slapping power I have and make certain you get a ringing one round the earhole. OK?

Thank you.

aye they do at that Issy, *hugz Wraithys* :lol:

RogueRanger
January 18th, 2011, 11:50 AM
and Mel thinks its us that needs watching:eek: :p Hello:D *sucks up to wraithie before she sucks up to me:eek::D

Pookey need a straw??????? :lol:

Yes, I think she's opened up the Pandorica! :eek:

just wait until SGU starts:lol:

*waves*

Hello everyone. :) Since I already posted my char bio with Mel's permission I thought I'd pluck up some courage and step in. Some of you know me from around GW, most people call me DS or Draco.

A word on the touchy subject: I'm fully aware most people think of the Wraith as the bad guys and it's the way they're portrayed in the shows so my role playing will stick to canon. That does not mean I as a real life person am a human-hating weirdo (well, weirdo I am in fact, but I don't hate humans, you get the gist. :P). If I should post anything that upsets you guys don't hesitate to let me know and I'll adjust my style. That said I'm looking forward to meet you and your characters in the game. :D

Hi and a welcoming cuddle Draco:D this is our fun parlour, and that is what we aim for:D and don't worry, if you say something whacky, I have a big stick:lol:

Hello DS, nice to see you over here. I've been trying to write Todd true to canon but he has been getting a little lonely! :)

Well Trill, I think we can push that along as soon as he and Hasluck finish off the last of theb rebel genii;) :D:D

*waves hello too*

I will also be roleplaying a Wraith character on Todd's hive.

Many of you are familiar from around the Free Green thread, the Rail Fans thread, ABC games, and so forth.

It will be great to be a part of Todd's hive, working with the Lanteans, and I look forward to creating some fun adventures with involving a cyborg and the Pasgard! :D

Oh boy Orbi, are you in for a treat with said Cyborg.......O-o he can't be fed on either:lol:

Princess Awinita
January 18th, 2011, 11:52 AM
Jade Wing perhaps you miss ?

Ryn
January 18th, 2011, 12:55 PM
No, princess, that's the Daedalus, I was talking about the Hammie :D

And Zulu it is - *goes to edit that last post...* guess nobody saw the song there I guess :P

Ummmmmmmm.... :mckay: oh there was something else.

Oh yes.

Welcome to the wraithies. :mckay:

:P

Oh, all right, have a hug. :rolleyes:

Princess Awinita
January 18th, 2011, 12:59 PM
My mistake, thought you meant Daedalus not Hammond, forgot both craft were in the battle too.

TheLadyMore
January 18th, 2011, 02:05 PM

Thank you.

As long as Sheppard isnt fed to one they are cool!

Isolde
January 18th, 2011, 02:36 PM
Toddy has already had essence of Shep, and would like to try his hand at something else. ;) :P

Draygon
January 18th, 2011, 02:51 PM
Dray:D hello:D
allo :P

Sleep? what is this 'sleep' you speak of? Is it soemthign people who arent' students with deadliens ahve?...Or jsut students in gernal? :rolleyes::P

Thank you.
Teehee :P Allo Issy, fun times aheadI see....

Ryn you already have so much on your plate.....I would love it if you could, but only if and when we can get someone permanent for Lorne:)

Our Wraithy friends are like kitty kats, independant, but adorable...with claws:P

As per VM, Zulu will do:D

Hmmm, Dray we are going to have to fix that, quit Uni and get a job at Debenhams:sam43:

aye they do at that Issy, *hugz Wraithys* :lol:

Noooo! I likes mah uni! Iget to playwith stuff like recordign studios and welding tools! ^_^

WraithTech
January 18th, 2011, 02:55 PM
Oh boy Orbi, are you in for a treat with said Cyborg.......O-o he can't be fed on either:lol:

Thanks, everyone, for the welcomes. :) No worries, Todds’ word is law for my in-game character, which translates to no feeding on the Lanteans. :cool: Col. Hasluck is a great OC, by the way! :D

I posted my in-game character bio sheet, but here are some random facts about me:

*A few years ago, I grew my hair down to my thighs and donated half of it to Locks of Love to help children.

*I have been a cage sponsor for cats and dogs at the local animal shelter for 5 years and have two rescue cats of my own.

*I collect antique 1800s Victorian skeleton keys, with large gate and shop keys being my favorites.

*Some of my favorite Tau’ri writers are Plato, Emerson, and Thoreau.

*Mr. Orb and I live in the 4th largest Amish settlement in the world; all of our neighbors are Amish.

RogueRanger
January 18th, 2011, 03:51 PM
No, princess, that's the Daedalus, I was talking about the Hammie :D

And Zulu it is - *goes to edit that last post...* guess nobody saw the song there I guess :P

Ummmmmmmm.... :mckay: oh there was something else.

Oh yes.

Welcome to the wraithies. :mckay:

:P

Oh, all right, have a hug. :rolleyes:

:lol: Oh and song noted Ryn, a little old for moi, but sweet:D

My mistake, thought you meant Daedalus not Hammond, forgot both craft were in the battle too.

D'oh......*facepalm*

As long as Sheppard isnt fed to one they are cool!
He has been fed upon already, I think Toddy might like a change of diet:D :lol:

Toddy has already had essence of Shep, and would like to try his hand at something else. ;) :P

:indeed: *Pasgard* :lol:

allo :P

Sleep? what is this 'sleep' you speak of? Is it soemthign people who arent' students with deadliens ahve?...Or jsut students in gernal? :rolleyes::P

Teehee :P Allo Issy, fun times aheadI see....

Noooo! I likes mah uni! Iget to playwith stuff like recordign studios and welding tools! ^_^

Yep *hand up, student here....no sleeps*:eek: Cool, I get to play with all kinds of critters:)

RogueRanger
January 18th, 2011, 03:51 PM
Thanks, everyone, for the welcomes. :) No worries, Todds’ word is law for my in-game character, which translates to no feeding on the Lanteans. :cool: Col. Hasluck is a great OC, by the way! :D

I posted my in-game character bio sheet, but here are some random facts about me:

*A few years ago, I grew my hair down to my thighs and donated half of it to Locks of Love to help children.

*I have been a cage sponsor for cats and dogs at the local animal shelter for 5 years and have two rescue cats of my own.

*I collect antique 1800s Victorian skeleton keys, with large gate and shop keys being my favorites.

*Some of my favorite Tau’ri writers are Plato, Emerson, and Thoreau.

*Mr. Orb and I live in the 4th largest Amish settlement in the world; all of our neighbors are Amish.

Orbi, sweet, Amish. We have one family of Amish up in a little town called Nabiac, it's about 4 hours drive north of Sydney. Very nice quiet people, I could easily live around them:) totally with you on the kitties and puppies Orbi:)

on a wonderful note. I received Issy's email for the Wraith arc starter, I will post it up in a new thread shortly:D *yay happy dance*

Aragon101
January 18th, 2011, 04:03 PM
Well as a summary for the Wraithy's, the idea i had was that Teyla does "The Queen Part 2" and retakes control of the alliance along with Todd. While that's going on, Sheppard Larrin and Rodney find and get into a skirmish with the Pasgard who've suddenly gotten stronger ships. Not a big battle, but investigating into how and where they're getting them (i'm thinking old Lantean ruins they restore/recover)

Once both sides reunite, Todd begins using hte Alliance to take on the Pasgard whose higher level cloning technology is appealing so they can still feed, but it's "better" than culling.

The Pasgard won't openly engage the Wraith though, preferring to hide and ambush. Maybe they go after Atlantis again using Asgard/Ancient tech, hoping to recover the city which now has three ZPMs and would be a serious threat. The Genii on the other hand are trying to subvert the Coalition into preferring the Pasgard who want to make a deal (Humans in exchange for peace and tech) It'd be better than the Wraith given that the Pasgard need much less humans to do their experimentation.

so.... yes. Complicated :P Up to Mel in the end.

WraithTech
January 18th, 2011, 04:11 PM
Well as a summary for the Wraithy's, ...

Sounds fun! :D

Princess Awinita
January 18th, 2011, 04:19 PM
I'm currently undergoing many brainfarts lately, must focus on one thing at a time now, the sooner the better :)

RogueRanger
January 18th, 2011, 05:35 PM
Well as a summary for the Wraithy's, the idea i had was that Teyla does "The Queen Part 2" and retakes control of the alliance along with Todd. While that's going on, Sheppard Larrin and Rodney find and get into a skirmish with the Pasgard who've suddenly gotten stronger ships. Not a big battle, but investigating into how and where they're getting them (i'm thinking old Lantean ruins they restore/recover)

Once both sides reunite, Todd begins using hte Alliance to take on the Pasgard whose higher level cloning technology is appealing so they can still feed, but it's "better" than culling.

The Pasgard won't openly engage the Wraith though, preferring to hide and ambush. Maybe they go after Atlantis again using Asgard/Ancient tech, hoping to recover the city which now has three ZPMs and would be a serious threat. The Genii on the other hand are trying to subvert the Coalition into preferring the Pasgard who want to make a deal (Humans in exchange for peace and tech) It'd be better than the Wraith given that the Pasgard need much less humans to do their experimentation.

so.... yes. Complicated :P Up to Mel in the end.

Pretty much Sam yes, we'll try and keep it up to that methinks:D Very good, I like the premise with Rodney and Shep:D

Sounds fun! :D

Oh indeed Orbi:D

I'm currently undergoing many brainfarts lately, must focus on one thing at a time now, the sooner the better :)

Your brain has wind???? :lol:

mad_gater
January 18th, 2011, 05:58 PM
Orbi, sweet, Amish. We have one family of Amish up in a little town called Nabiac, it's about 4 hours drive north of Sydney. Very nice quiet people, I could easily live around them:) totally with you on the kitties and puppies Orbi:)

on a wonderful note. I received Issy's email for the Wraith arc starter, I will post it up in a new thread shortly:D *yay happy dance*

the Amish are known for some rather decent food too....mmmm.....shoofly pie....yum....*drools*....:P:D

TheLadyMore
January 18th, 2011, 07:13 PM

Oh he's had Shep's essence alright:

http://i426.photobucket.com/albums/pp342/Clumsyxheartx3/John%20Sheppard%20Thunkage/normal_atl_307_0421.jpg

And he doesn't want to be reminded :sheppard33::sheppardanime32:

Oh yeah when McKay and Sheppard meet Larrin, I am counting on McKay to prevent any tying up and seducing Shep....

Ohhh Tied up Shep :weiranime42:

*runs*

RogueRanger
January 18th, 2011, 07:44 PM
LM, you remember that ficlet of Dad's I posted in the Elizabeth/John thread...mwahahahaahaa :lol: It's gonna happen ::P

TheLadyMore
January 18th, 2011, 07:49 PM
LM, you remember that ficlet of Dad's I posted in the Elizabeth/John thread...mwahahahaahaa :lol: It's gonna happen ::P

Oh god Sheppard is thinking great the dominatrix the crazy woman is back....Shep certainly a male damsel in distress

http://i426.photobucket.com/albums/pp342/Clumsyxheartx3/John%20Sheppard%20Thunkage/larrin.jpg

Aragon101
January 18th, 2011, 07:54 PM
Oh god Sheppard is thinking great the dominatrix the crazy woman is back....Shep certainly a male damsel in distress

http://i426.photobucket.com/albums/pp342/Clumsyxheartx3/John%20Sheppard%20Thunkage/larrin.jpg

He loves it. You know he does :D

Princess Awinita
January 18th, 2011, 07:55 PM
Mel no my mind does not exactly have gas per sei, more like total braindead moments

TheLadyMore
January 18th, 2011, 08:43 PM

I know he does! Why is John Sheppard the one always tied up in SGA?

RogueRanger
January 18th, 2011, 09:09 PM

:lol: Yep and I'm gonna snurch that and make a banner from it:lol:

All men do Sam :weiranime42:

Mel no my mind does not exactly have gas per sei, more like total braindead moments

:lol: ^^ that is sooo funny :lol:

I know he does! Why is John Sheppard the one always tied up in SGA?

Cos he realy enjoys it...really:P

pookey
January 18th, 2011, 10:22 PM
just read the new wraithie arc, brilliant Mel, and i welcome all the wraithie peeps, love Todd and the misunderstood Micheal *big hugs to you all*:D hope you all have fun:D

squirrely1
January 18th, 2011, 10:27 PM
Oh WOW You guys are having too much fun here ..... tied up Sheppy :D :D

Oh and welcome to the new folks *waves* :)

And just reporting in that my brain is fried and I cannot post tonight but I will post in the morning.... :S Night all..... :D

Ryn
January 18th, 2011, 11:59 PM
lol indeed, loved the pics :) :)

seems there's no posts for me to do today, doesn't matter, I'll wait until I can figure something out! unless somebody is waiting on me, that is, then feel free to poke me. ;)

welcome once again to Orbofnight :D, though I must say Amish and Wraith don't really mix do they???? ;)

Leeta
January 19th, 2011, 04:06 AM
Hi everybody! My name is Leeta. :cool: Yes I am a big fan of the wraith and no I am not a human hater.

I post fairly often in the off topic threads so maybe some of you have seen me from there and of course a few of you know me from the wraith thunk threads. :) All of you seem nice and I think I'll enjoy it here.

I am aware that this is close to canon and I will protray my wraith the way they are protrayed on the show. If I accidently end up trailing off canon don't be afraid to use that big stick on me or slapping power. :D

*wraithy hugs for all* :wraith37:

WraithTech
January 19th, 2011, 05:26 AM
I must say Amish and Wraith don't really mix do they???? ;)

The sound of the darts does tend to startle the horses a bit. :P ;) :)

Hi everybody! My name is Leeta. :cool: Yes I am a big fan of the wraith and no I am not a human hater.

Hi, Leeta! On not hating humans... I have known a few managers and politicians that haven't exactly inspired that philosophical feeling of 'agape.' :P :rolleyes: Sci-fi fans, though, are the best. :) :zelenka25:

Leeta
January 19th, 2011, 05:59 AM
Hi, Leeta! On not hating humans... I have known a few managers and politicians that haven't exactly inspired that philosophical feeling of 'agape.' :P :rolleyes: Sci-fi fans, though, are the best. :) :zelenka25:

Hi!! *hugs* I'm glad to see you and DS here as well. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v74/WeskersShadow/smilies/Misc/happydance.gif

I do agree with you btw about the human part. :P :)

Ryn
January 19th, 2011, 06:02 AM

*human hugs backatcha* ;) welcome aboard! :D

:lol: no, that's a http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/moods/laughter.gif (http://www.myemoticons.com/) :D

TheLadyMore
January 19th, 2011, 06:09 AM

And just reporting in that my brain is fried and I cannot post tonight but I will post in the morning.... :S Night all..... :D

That's cause you have a whumper in the house which would be me!!!!

SHEP WHUMP FTW

Isolde
January 19th, 2011, 09:30 AM
Ohhh Tied up Shep :weiranime42:

*runs*

Now you see, I have the same impulse if I see a Wraith (Todd) only it usually involves shackles, and how quickly I could get them onto him. :o :P :D

Todd: :rolleyes:

pookey
January 19th, 2011, 09:45 AM
:eek: lot of bondage going off on here *hides*....*but peeks*:D

mad_gater
January 19th, 2011, 10:04 AM
:lol:

TheLadyMore
January 19th, 2011, 10:59 AM
:eek: lot of bondage going off on here *hides*....*but peeks*:D

Part of me thinks once McKay and Shep stumble upon Larrin he gonna be tied up to? I am assuming theres gonna be tied up!Shep involved.

By god this is turning into the whump thread!

RogueRanger
January 19th, 2011, 11:55 AM
just read the new wraithie arc, brilliant Mel, and i welcome all the wraithie peeps, love Todd and the misunderstood Micheal *big hugs to you all*:D hope you all have fun:D

It was all Issy's work, I just gave a few ideas....and Issy, brilliant:D *makes note to put Issy's name in big print on said post*

First we had Princess with Brain wind, now Aunty Suze has fried brains for dinner:eek:

RogueRanger
January 19th, 2011, 11:56 AM
lol indeed, loved the pics :) :)

seems there's no posts for me to do today, doesn't matter, I'll wait until I can figure something out! unless somebody is waiting on me, that is, then feel free to poke me. ;)

welcome once again to Orbofnight :D, though I must say Amish and Wraith don't really mix do they???? ;)

nothing to post.....hmmm we'll see....mwahahahahaha

I post fairly often in the off topic threads so maybe some of you have seen me from there and of course a few of you know me from the wraith thunk threads. :) All of you seem nice and I think I'll enjoy it here.

I am aware that this is close to canon and I will protray my wraith the way they are protrayed on the show. If I accidently end up trailing off canon don't be afraid to use that big stick on me or slapping power. :D

Issy has the whips Leeta....and other things. :weiranime42: And a very big welcome to our home:) *hugzez*

Hi, Leeta! On not hating humans... I have known a few managers and politicians that haven't exactly inspired that philosophical feeling of 'agape.' Sci-fi fans, though, are the best. :) :zelenka25:

Darts are way cool Orbi, they kind of sound like my dad's bike:D

Now you see, I have the same impulse if I see a Wraith (Todd) only it usually involves shackles, and how quickly I could get them onto him.

I'd like to tie up a few peeps myself, but for other reasons:eek:

http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/shepandlarin.jpg

TheLadyMore
January 19th, 2011, 12:17 PM
Since this is Shep Bondage time.....here is another pic

http://i426.photobucket.com/albums/pp342/Clumsyxheartx3/John%20Sheppard%20Thunkage/sga5x152279y.jpg

TheLadyMore
January 19th, 2011, 12:18 PM
Now you see, I have the same impulse if I see a Wraith (Todd) only it usually involves shackles, and how quickly I could get them onto him. :o :P :D

You saw Todd in shackles.....when he fed off my Shep!

Ryn
January 19th, 2011, 12:29 PM
Speaking of whumping.... I want some Connor whump. :o

Like.... where are those EbilLucianAllianceFolksiezTM????? Hmmmmmm???? come on, out with ye. Where ye hidin'? Hmmmm? *looks behind and under the sofa*

*stamps foot, demands whump, now :P :D* :P

Princess Awinita
January 19th, 2011, 01:10 PM
First we had Princess with Brain wind, now Aunty Suze has fried brains for dinner:eek:
*thwhacks Mel for saying such things about her two aunts*

mad_gater
January 19th, 2011, 01:47 PM
*thwhacks Mel for saying such things about her two aunts*

I can foresee some....erm....interesting....posts for the RP....:rolleyes::P:D

a bit OT but I made a new thread where veggies and vegans can share their recipes....even though I am a meat-eater....:):):P:D

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?79414-The-Vegan-Vegetarian-Recipe-Thread

I started it off with a recipe for vegan pancakes....:):)

Princess Awinita
January 19th, 2011, 05:43 PM
I can foresee some....erm....interesting....posts for the RP....:rolleyes::P:D
speaking of posts, the spin off thread is till in active status last I recall Mel said it was for the heckof it when people were bored. so that said..... There is a post waiting your reply along with those that want ot reply to it, after all Mel and I thought up some..... fun... For the thread

Lt.Colonel John Sheppard
January 19th, 2011, 06:25 PM
i'll be taking over the role of Colonel Reynolds thanks to rogue ranger.

Princess Awinita
January 19th, 2011, 06:34 PM
Welcome Colonel, as resident royalty I'll say that any formal greetings aren't needed here :)

Welcome to the game!

RogueRanger
January 19th, 2011, 06:40 PM
Hi Sheppy ^^ :lol: Great to have a new victim player. Guys this is our new best friend Sheppy, be nice and LM don't you dare tie him up:P

Rudy Pena
January 19th, 2011, 06:41 PM
Can I tie him up?? :P lol

Aragon101
January 19th, 2011, 06:46 PM
Welcome Colonel, as resident royalty I'll say that any formal greetings aren't needed here :)

Welcome to the game!

Royalty?

As far as tying up, can anyone imagine if Vala and Larrin got together to plotting!? :eek:

Rudy Pena
January 19th, 2011, 06:47 PM
Royalty?

As far as tying up, can anyone imagine if Vala and Larrin got together to plotting!? :eek:

I can :D

Princess Awinita
January 19th, 2011, 06:48 PM
Royalty?

HelLO I am a Princess here Resident Planner of storylines! ;)

Some people get all the fun though I think me and mel have some plans in the making.... I just have to finish things for New Birth and Felinus Pax before anything else can be focused upon >.<

Aragon101
January 19th, 2011, 06:49 PM
I can :D

lol that was kinda my point :D

Rudy Pena
January 19th, 2011, 06:51 PM
lol I know. http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/images/smilies//117.gif

RogueRanger
January 19th, 2011, 07:51 PM

Welcome to the game!

oh that makes me a Princess as well:D

Can I tie him up?? :P lol

nope:P

Royalty?

We have a plan :weiranime42:

HelLO I am a Princess here Resident Planner of storylines! ;)

Some people get all the fun though I think me and mel have some plans in the making.... I just have to finish things for New Birth and Felinus Pax before anything else can be focused upon >.<

Ah...Sis, what did I tell you....ssshhhhhhhhhhhhh! :sam43:

Princess Awinita
January 19th, 2011, 08:46 PM
oh that makes me a Princess as well:D

Ah...Sis, what did I tell you....ssshhhhhhhhhhhhh! :sam43:
What do you mean telling me a 'Ssshhhhhhhhh!' That's pretty rediculus! Everybody in the multiverse's got him "SSSSHHHHHHH!!" I even know a ol.d Death Knight that thinks he's still got him "SHUTUP STUPID!!" See I told you he thought he still had him!

And yes in youral family linage, you are indeed a Princess.... or an archduchess, one of those two, but still reffered to as Highness

Ryn
January 20th, 2011, 12:00 AM
:eek: Does that mean we gotta bow to Mel now????? :lol:

got some great giggles this morning guys, thanks for that:D makes my waking up process bearable ;) ;)

Rudy Pena
January 20th, 2011, 02:49 AM
Ok, So no tie him up......What about handcuffs. lol :P

Lt.Colonel John Sheppard
January 20th, 2011, 04:51 AM
folks please. thanks for the welcome. i hope i can bring alot to the RP

TheLadyMore
January 20th, 2011, 05:56 AM
Sugar Honey Ice Tea

Look what I brought to the game, the talk of tying up poor John Sheppard! See what happens when a Whumper gets involved. I am starting believe the stargate new seasons will become the Perils of Lt Colonel John Sheppard (In reference to all those Damsel in distress serials). Well Sheppard you better pratice your relaxation techniques cause you is gonna be tied again, probably pleanty of times in this game.

Oh btw I know something worse than Larrin and Vala plotting.

Vala, Larrin and KOLYA plotting to tie up John Sheppard :lol:

squirrely1
January 20th, 2011, 06:56 AM

Welcome... :D *ties him up* oh wait....whoops.....sorry :o I was channeling Vala there for a minute :S Ok this is great.....to have new people coming onboard :D

Yeah I'm still working on posting.... today... I've been busy :S

mad_gater
January 20th, 2011, 07:09 AM
a bit OT I know but I've often wondered if anyone made a music vid of the Prometheus and her destructiont o the once popular Gordon Lightfoot ballad about the Edmund Fitzgerald....:P:D

yes I'm strange....:P:D

clauz89
January 20th, 2011, 10:18 AM
:eek: Does that mean we gotta bow to Mel now????? :lol:

got some great giggles this morning guys, thanks for that:D makes my waking up process bearable ;) ;)

You poor mortal humans should be thankful that she claimed to be just a Princess, and not an Empress or Demigod....

[I can do better...... Mwhahahah *eeevil laugh*]

:D:P

Aragon101
January 20th, 2011, 10:21 AM
Well then I'm Lord Aragon! :eek:

Twenty Virtual bucks to whoever gets where Aragon comes from :D

pookey
January 20th, 2011, 10:26 AM
your a medieval kingdom:eek::p in Spain

Vagabond Serpent
January 20th, 2011, 10:29 AM
Цудс... *spit* Welcome all new folk! :D :D

I'll catch up with all these posts and post in the morn, and Mel, no, I didn't forget about russian pilots. :P

By way, then I'm Emperor VS :weiranime42: :P