Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah right.....I was only thinking O'Neill would be there to get Atlantis underway, so some of our fellow participants would have something to post to. Would it be possible for Jack to give Atlantis their send off, and then head back to DC for the disclosure? I'll need a little help with that as well>
    My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
    sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

Originally posted by puddlejumperOZ View Post
      Ah right.....I was only thinking O'Neill would be there to get Atlantis underway, so some of our fellow participants would have something to post to. Would it be possible for Jack to give Atlantis their send off, and then head back to DC for the disclosure? I'll need a little help with that as well>
      I guess the intro to the Atlantis arc is already up so...
      Originally posted by Apostle's Message Redux
      Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"
      Read the story ---- Apostle's Message Redux, ME/SG Crossover

Comment

Great I'll catch it later, going home now to do some scenary on my HO train layout. BTW Sam do you have any idea why Mel was crying on the phone a little later, she wouldn't talk about it, but she did mention something about your character???? Be back perhaps Monday.
        My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
        sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

Originally posted by puddlejumperOZ View Post
          Great I'll catch it later, going home now to do some scenary on my HO train layout. BTW Sam do you have any idea why Mel was crying on the phone a little later, she wouldn't talk about it, but she did mention something about your character???? Be back perhaps Monday.
          Uhh i think i'll answer that on monday, once the impact event is over and you put the shotgun down. *scurries off to find his own shotgun, and hides under the shed*

Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"

Comment

Hey I have a question for everyone. Next to everyone's name is another name. I am Talon...what is that?

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
              Hey I have a question for everyone. Next to everyone's name is another name. I am Talon...what is that?
              Callsign

Typically it's either a play on the person's name, or given for actions the person has done. Not always flattering too

Take Drake, his original name was Slobodan Draculic, which is actually the real name of my Sociology Prof, I nearly died laughing in that class because he was such a joker. The 'American" version would be Dan Drake.

Drake is another name for Dracula (Draculic) and so, his callsign is Vamp which is a double play since he's very 'vampy' as well

Personally i love the comical callsigns. Like in Modern Warfare 2 when you get a Striker with a .50 Cal to help you out, its callsign is "Honey Badger"

Comment

Originally posted by Aragon101 View Post
                Callsign

Typically it's either a play on the person's name, or given for actions the person has done. Not always flattering too

Take Drake, his original name was Slobodan Draculic, which is actually the real name of my Sociology Prof, I nearly died laughing in that class because he was such a joker. The 'American" version would be Dan Drake.

Drake is another name for Dracula (Draculic) and so, his callsign is Vamp which is a double play since he's very 'vampy' as well

Personally i love the comical callsigns. Like in Modern Warfare 2 when you get a Striker with a .50 Cal to help you out, its callsign is "Honey Badger"
                Yeah took me a second to take what you meant

I do not mind the callsigns as much but it is very un stargatey and I was ust checking

Comment

@ Weedle.

Heh, pal, Mel told me to grab your butt and shove it into my team roster the very first time we talked about this new RP.

ETA:

My next post is being cooked in my brains, will be baked in evening.
                  Last edited by Vagabond Serpent; 07 August 2010, 02:35 AM.
                  Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

sigpic

Comment

Heya! Do you guys have room for one more?
                    I'll play nice

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn View Post
                      I'll play nice
                      If you go to the character's thread, you can see who's availble, and you could always make an OC. Make an OC profile and send it to rogue ranger or fugimon for clearance and that's pretty much it, playtime begins

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn View Post
                        I'll play nice
                        If you go to the character's thread, you can see who's availble, and you could always make an OC. Make an OC profile and send it to rogue ranger or fugimon for clearance and that's pretty much it, playtime begins
                        Yeah we need a Teal'c baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!! *hint hint*
                        Originally posted by jelgate
                        This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
                          Yeah we need a Teal'c baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!! *hint hint*
                          Nod

Although recall, Teal'c is a comedian at heart. He enjoys long walks through the stargate across the galaxy, Star Wars, and isn't afraid of his sexuality as seen when he calmly watched the Vagina Monologues.

I do think he'd have a funny relationship with Hailey along the lines of the Sam/Teal'c friendship. Almost a mentorship with added geekyness

Comment

Nod

Although recall, Teal'c is a comedian at heart. He enjoys long walks through the stargate across the galaxy, Star Wars, and isn't afraid of his sexuality as seen when he calmly watched the Vagina Monologues.

I do think he'd have a funny relationship with Hailey along the lines of the Sam/Teal'c friendship. Almost a mentorship with added geekyness
                            hmmmmm yeah Sammy Sounds like you know him well....maybe you should take on the role of Teal'c *giggles* Mr. Muscles!!!

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
                              hmmmmm yeah Sammy Sounds like you know him well....maybe you should take on the role of Teal'c *giggles* Mr. Muscles!!!
                              Nowhere near as big as Chris Judge, but the gym is my friend

And i wubs Teal'c. Badass, Deadpan Comedian,150 year old Warrior... Awesome.

Alas, i won't be playing the RPG as i've already said. Simply making a comment on what i think teal'c is like.

he also enjoyed purposefully confusing people with his supposed misinterpretations of Earth idioms. Like "I believe he would sanitize the ground with you."

Comment

Nowhere near as big as Chris Judge, but the gym is my friend

And i wubs Teal'c. Badass, Deadpan Comedian,150 year old Warrior... Awesome.

Alas, i won't be playing the RPG as i've already said. Simply making a comment on what i think teal'c is like.

he also enjoyed purposefully confusing people with his supposed misinterpretations of Earth idioms. Like "I believe he would sanitize the ground with you."
                                Yeah I know...Teal'c is awesome Well sorry to hear you won't be playing the RPG....you would be very good at it. But I understand the time commitment thing....as I am heading back to school now and a bit concerned I won't have the time much...but I always make a point to check in here at least once or twice a day so I can at least swing a post or two But thanks for getting us rolling and keeping an eye on things ....that really helps! *HUGS* <<<<<< promised hugs for being able to call you Sammy

Comment

Working...
                                X