This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Letter From Pegasus (117)

if there is a mod reading this if could they plese put it into the episodes section that would be great.
    MSG Me If You Can Answer This:
    I have a 720p tv, and i have plugged my xbox into it and it gives me the option choose between 480p, 720p, 1080p, and 1080i display settings. I'm not really sure which one to choose on it, I know not to use the 480 setting, and obviously my tv only plays 720, but what if i set it to 1080? would the quality degrade? i cant rly notice a difference when i set it higher but maybe one who is more knowledgeable could tell me what im missing?

all in all the ep was cool but it was a bit slow-it was a clip/recapping/whatever "Politics" was kind of ep. it was still cool though
    Spoiler:

i was really surprised (and excited)when AT's name showed up in the credits at the beginning

are wraith hive ships all that big? what where those smaller ships(the ones bigger than the darts but smaller then the(what i am geussing is) hive ships?-cargo maby?
    MSG Me If You Can Answer This:
    I have a 720p tv, and i have plugged my xbox into it and it gives me the option choose between 480p, 720p, 1080p, and 1080i display settings. I'm not really sure which one to choose on it, I know not to use the 480 setting, and obviously my tv only plays 720, but what if i set it to 1080? would the quality degrade? i cant rly notice a difference when i set it higher but maybe one who is more knowledgeable could tell me what im missing?

Comment

that was awesome. *bounces around the room until he becomes liquified*

Comment

Omg Omg I Wanna Seee :d

Comment

wow how did u guys get to see it so soon

Comment

ACK SORRY WRONG REPLY...

Was spoilery.

Anyone who has seen it thus far are either in Canada or within the North American Satellite footprint for Xpressvu or StarChoice. (or they have a psycho fast network connection

Comment

Originally posted by stee156
              wow how did u guys get to see it so soon
              Canada

Comment

Here's the official thread for "Letter(s) From Pegasus" ...

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=5693
                GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Working...
                X