Google are B5 nerds too

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Google are B5 nerds too

Just came across this on io9, Google's tongue-in-cheek 'master plan for world domination'. Which includes a "remake of whole Babylon 5 series"

These pictures of a whiteboard at Google headquarters were taken in 2005, and they reveal at last what the Big G's plans for total world domination really involve.

Apparently these plans were drawn up for the benefit of John Markoff, the celebrated New York Times tech reporter and author of a countercultural history of Silicon Valley called What The Dormouse Said.

Google's master plans include "weather control," "elimination of humanity," and "remake of whole Babylon 5 series."
    It's in pic #4 at the link
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Google rocks! There are so many great easter eggs with the whole "I'm Feeling Lucky" thing. Google is definitely taking over the planet though! Hopefully I will watch B5 by then...

Comment

I will gladly bow down to our new overlords. As long as they produce a star trek serious base after the dominion war, an remake Space above an Beyond just for the hell of it.
      Last edited by knowles2; 28 July 2010, 06:21 AM.

Comment

A new Trek would be nice and couppled with a B5 remake? all hail google
        Last Movie Watched
        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
        Life is Strange

Comment

I love that. Remake all of Babylon 5 -> Except for Season 5 -> Except for Finale which is really part of season 4.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
            I love that. Remake all of Babylon 5 -> Except for Season 5 -> Except for Finale which is really part of season 4.
            Unless season five is totally rewritten of cause, which I think there is plenty of material available to do it, I agree with you other wise.

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
              Unless season five is totally rewritten of cause, which I think there is plenty of material available to do it, I agree with you other wise.
              That's not my opinion, that's what google said. It's not just about remaking all of B5.

sigpic

Comment

I think I also see "Bring back Firefly and Farscape on #3, but it's so small it's tough to read. It's linked off "Time Travel"

Comment

"clone army"
                  "destroy darth vader"
                  "terminator"
                  "skynet

Comment

Working...
                  X