Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Episode with steadicam up stairs shot

Hi,

I've been googeling around but this stuffs not easy to find... I'm looking for a specific episode that has a really good steadicam shot.

From memory it starts of in the gate room, then goes out the side door, dialling room, and up the spiral staircase to the briefing room. I know Hammond was in the shot, but can't remember who else.

Does anybody remember which episode this was from?

That sounds like "Into The Fire", the first episode of season 3. If I remember right, Makepeace comes through the gate with information that SG1 (minus Teal'c) is being held prisoner by Hathor.

sigpic

Comment

Thanks SaberBlade, that's damn close. The one I'm looking for has the steadicam operator going up the staircase backwards while Hammond is having a conversation with the other person... likely O'Neill
      Looking for it to show somebody what a skilful camera man can do

Comment

Can you better describe the scene?

sigpic

Comment

Sadly, that's as close as I can remember. Team comes through gate, Hammond waits for them in the gate room. They start walking towards briefing room which debriefing. The camera operator is walking backwards the entire time though the corridors and up the stairs till they reach the conference / briefing room.

Comment

well then do you remember anything about the episode? That "Into The Fire" shot, as well as the "Resurrection" steadicam shots are the ones that stick out the most to me.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X