Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A mod note to ALL members of the Wraith area - and everyone else on the forum

Hi all you Wraith Worshippers

I'd like to have a little chat with you. As I know some of you know, there have been a few issues on the thread and in the RP lately. The moderators have been talking to the folks involved, and that's really not what I want to talk to you about today.

This forum is a massively diverse place. We have people from all walks of life, grandparents and students, housewives and college professionals. We have folks from a dozen or more countries.

And, not surprisingly, this can lead to misunderstandings.

And what can make the misuderstandings worse is when what should be between two people blossoms into being between a dozen when all the various friends and comrades get involved.

And that is what I've seen in this area. First, what should have been a personal issue between two people being an issue between several. Then we have the personal issues being taken public, which is a blatant act of disrespect towards other posters.

And THEN, as if this wasn't enough, we have people talking about other members behind their backs, yet in public, the internet equivalent of going across the room but speaking loudly, hoping that you're heard.

All of it is bad form.

The people involved have been spoken to. And this is a public comment to everyone involved or that might be involved. In the future, if someone contacts you and you think it's wrong, you PM a mod. You don’t tackle it yourself. And you definitely don't involve your friends.

If you see the beginnings of a 'behind the back' conversation, your duty is to either ignore it and not participate, or bring it to the mods' attention. If you participate, you will be deemed as guilty as everyone and dealt with accordingly.

All of you have gathered around your like and love of all things Wraith. So let that unite you and don’t let other little things divide you.
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic
Working...
X